Why Does Ukraine Matter ???

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC SUBJECTS' started by CULCULCAN, Feb 24, 2022.

1. CULCULCAN

CULCULCAN The Final Synthesis - isbn 978-0-9939480-0-8 Staff Member

2. CULCULCAN

3. CULCULCAN

FB_IMG_1567796008695.
    Sailorjack2019
    @Sailorjack2019
    1h·
    READ THIS CAREFULLY!!! (Working on finding article.)

According to Nathaniel Rothschild, heir to the Rothschild family fortune…“Without Ukraine, the global order may not survive.”

Did you catch that???

This is a RED ALERT PANIC CALL

to fellow globalists saying that if the Ukraine were to fall, then so would the NEW WORLD ORDER.

[They] are literally BEGGING for military reinforcements from other globalist nation states to aid
    in “saving” Ukraine for the NWO agenda…

This is incredibly telling, especially knowing about the US funded BioLabs there.

Preventing next Plandemic, perhaps?

He also said that Xi was a “close second” to being the “worlds most dangerous man” next to Putin.

That confirms my belief regarding Xi…George Soros said the same thing.

That is NOT coincidental.

There should be NO more questions. It should be ABUNDANTLY CLEAR
    by now that Putin, and Xi are single handedly DESTROYING the NWO,
    and [they] are ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED about it!

Join @TrumpTeam45
    d4f2134cfcbfb092.

4. CULCULCAN

ea8785cfbf5a9f16.

5. CULCULCAN

No more gas in Alsace near the border.....
    alsace/france

nc_oc=AQl4R4ImBM3bUtDojfwKAx4fSlfDv0QHKG3m_mwwHOQ05fdt9x5Y_4CUgcMJjQLHBJE&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.
    09&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=gq8RfBu7iSgAX9FbbJO&tn=7EKjKmMelBd2rfB4&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

6. CULCULCAN

Alexa Galbani
    @AlexaGalbani
    5m· 6 sep 2022
    https://diannemarshallreport.com/will-someone-tell-them-build-back-better-failed/
    .....The citizens of the world are watching in astonishment as a deranged puppet in a rubber mask,
    who stole a presidential election, is led around by a woman in a rubber mask,
    acting like she is his day nurse and at times his babysitter.
    .......The Biden Regime has pledged billions to Ukraine in financial support.

More than all the rest of the Western nations combined.

What did that get anyone?
    They have all failed miserably to do anything more than to show the world how sick
    and destructive their actual ideology is.

Their own bazaar behavior shall be their downfall. It is already crashing in around them.

Europe is in a worse mess than the US, only because the constitution is still there, although hanging on by a thread.

It has become obvious now that Biden has his private piggy bank in Ukraine
    confused with his newfound “Piggy Bank” called the US taxpayers.

Biden needs more money so he now has an army of IRS agents (87,000 armed yahoos)
    who actually are United Nations debt collectors, and they will go and get the money needed
    so he can continue his “Big Guy” bull crap show.

The citizens of the world are watching in astonishment as a deranged puppet in a rubber mask,
    who stole a presidential election, is led around by a woman in a rubber mask,
    acting like she is his day nurse and at times his babysitter.

The entire parade of stupid is off the charts.

There will come a point when the idiots writing the scripts will have to realize
    that only a handful of mind washed, including themselves, believe any of this is being pulled off to their favor.

Is it time to have the Generals bring out their Uniform Code of Military Justice
    to call the man out? He has gone way past any executive privilege and way past the legal realm of a president.

He’s no Commander in Chief. His actions are that of a third world dictator.

Isn’t it time to call it what it really is? This is global RESET, and he is allied with global forces
    to destroy America from within.

Isn’t that treason?

So, while we were all busy watching the Biden FBI raid at Mar-a-Lago with the antics
    that followed it with Garland and Wray… and the cherry on top with the Biden anti-MAGA rhetoric
    that led up to his big NAZI speech, I wondered what we were missing on a world scale.

Specifically, what the left hand was doing while the right hand was busy…primarily in Ukraine.
    Russia – Ukraine Update…

Meanwhile in Ukraine, the “Ukrainian Channel Resident”, citing a source in the President’s Office,
    reports that Boris Johnson asked Zelensky to refuse a direct meeting with Putin, which Erdogan suggested.

...So there ya go…Zelensky, who is broke and troops dwindled, after bombing his own infrastructure
    in a stupid ploy to plea for help, is now
    demanding a complete surrender of Russia.

......So there ya go…Zelensky, who is broke and troops dwindled, after bombing his own infrastructure
    in a stupid ploy to plea for help, is now demanding a complete surrender of Russia.

........Zelensky’s blatant lie at the UN is exposed: the echelon destroyed by the missile attack
    turned out to be a military one, there is military equipment on the platforms,
    obviously burning wagons were transporting military personnel.

.........Finally …. Scholz said that Germany will not supply weapons to Ukraine,
    with which it is possible to conduct shelling on the territory of Russia.

China Foreign Ministry Blames US Joey the Big Guy…

Chinese Foreign Ministry: The United States, being the initiator of the situation in Ukraine,
    is now watching the energy crisis in Europe from the other side, receiving benefits and super profits........continue
    https://diannemarshallreport.com/will-someone-tell-them-build-back-better-failed/
    155e8bbe8687a674.
    Will Someone Tell Them, Build Back Better Failed? - The Marshall Report
    It's more like "Melt'n Like Butter"!

3d7fd15fbd60cc98.
    Alexa Galbani
    @AlexaGalbani

7. CULCULCAN

00a57eed9ab2cb2f.

8. CULCULCAN

9. CULCULCAN

10. CULCULCAN

Machiavelli@TheRISEofROD
    Jan 16·
    I'm a proud white nationalist.

I love my Irish/Italian heritage, culture & race.

My ancestors came to this country to work hard, without the crutch of welfare
    or benefits handed to them like modern day Democrats open up our borders to get their vote.

They worked their asses off to become successful doctors, lawyers, teachers, executives, farmers, etc...

That makes me a Patriot, NOT a racist who hates immigrants.

Freeloading motherfuckers should expect to be deported & kicked the fuck out of our country.

Machiavelli@TheRISEofROD
    Jan 16·
    Polish Patriots
    video here on gab
    (10) Machiavelli on Gab: 'I'm a proud white nationalist.I love my Irish/Ital…'
    https://gab.com/TheRISEofROD/posts/107630873233458178

video: polish patroits.mp4

Attached Files: