Wef~world Econmic Forum~klaus Schwab & Thierry Malleret Covid-19 The Great Reset', 213 Pages~dr. Oz

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC SUBJECTS' started by CULCULCAN, Jan 27, 2021.

1. CULCULCAN

CULCULCAN The Final Synthesis - isbn 978-0-9939480-0-8 Staff Member

Margaret Mullins@vervainhealing2027
    2m·
    WEF--By 2030, you will own nothing and be happy about it. Of course we will. They are going to produce such a catastrophe that the social credit/health pass and e-wallet with subsidies and universal income attached will be accepted. “Canada views the 2030 Agenda as a comprehensive framework for responding to and recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic, and building more resilient, inclusive and sustainable societies that can help to prevent and better withstand future crises and shocks,” wrote Freeland.

The 2030 Agenda is the United Nations’ “sustainable development plan.” This involves achieving at least 17 overarching Sustainable Development Goals as well as 169 other sub-targets by 2030. This agenda has been fully embraced by the WEF as a part of its plans for a Great Reset.

If the 2030 Agenda goals are reached, it would fundamentally restructure Canadian society to be fully in line with the WEF’s goals.

Learn more about the World Economic Forum and its global influence at http://Globalism.news.

Watch this episode of “Candid Puppet News” from The Other 24 Report as the team delves into the controversies surrounding Chrystia Freeland.

Globalism News | Globalism – Globalism News
    Globalism News | Globalism – Globalism News
    globalism.news

2. CULCULCAN

003f869d80f3cfcf.

3. CULCULCAN

ba84ee033dd44f97-.

4. CULCULCAN

Professor Who Drafted 1989 US Biowarfare Act Says America's Bioweapons Labs In Ukraine Are A Criminal Enterprise https://kolozeg.org/?p=415252
    007776b5c3a77a23--.
    Professor Who Drafted 1989 US Biowarfare Act Says America’s Bioweapons Labs In Ukraine Are A Criminal Enterprise
    Prof. Francis Boyle is once again speaking out about the atrocities that are taking place in Ukraine under the guise of biological weapons “research.”

5. CULCULCAN

1986 - the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) is signed into law
    giving big pharma immunity from vaccine injury lawsuits.

1989 - the CDC packs multiple doses of several more vaccines into the childhood schedule.

1990s - an explosion of chronic disease begins, making big pharma billions of dollars.

More details: https://gab.com/threesevens/posts/108014883942706366
    e88fdb7168eebc49--.
    ThreeSevens on Gab: 'Many understand that Big Pharma drugs are made to…'
    ThreeSevens on Gab: 'Many understand that Big Pharma drugs are made to create revenue streams, not cure or heal. Side effects are a feature, not a bug. Now apply…

6. CULCULCAN

"It's Not Just Autism" - Chronic Illness Is Exploding in Children - Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

"According to HHS, Health and Human Services, if you were born prior to 1989,
    which is the year they changed the vaccine schedule,
    your chance of having a chronic disease is 12%.

If you were born after 1989, it's 54%...
    All of those injuries that have become an epidemic...
    every one of them are listed as side effects on the manufacturer's inserts
    of the 72 vaccines that are now mandated for our children."

Exposing Government Corruption and the Pharmaceutical Industry - Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Sits Down Mike Tyson [VIDEO] (redvoicemedia.com)
    https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video...try-robert-f-kennedy-jr-sits-down-mike-tyson/

zero to 17 in 72 shots
    zeroto17thru72shots-.
    zero to 17 thru 72 shots

7. CULCULCAN

This is Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus;
    who with the full support of the Chinese Communist Party,
    and his association with the Clintons' and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation,
    was appointed as the WHO's Director-General.

Prior to this appointment, he was a high-ranking member
    of the Tigray People's Liberation front; a brutal and corrupt political group
    responsible for crimes against humanity; that included bombings, kidnappings, torture and killings.

Now, who other than criminals and/or, the unprincipled,
    are put in a position to not only push the unnecessary and harmful face mask,
    but to encourage social distancing; dictate your new normal (as if anyone has that right),
    and promote toxic inoculants masqueraded as vaccines?
    AntiCovid NonGMO Pureblood
    @AntiGlobalistasi
    www.gab.com/antiGlobalistasi

And being guilty be association only applies to what gov't was instituted to protect?
    fb35475ff6ce1b05-.

8. CULCULCAN

9. CULCULCAN

10. CULCULCAN

Poilievre and the World Economic forum

March 14, 2022 Admin 47 Comments
    There is much controversy about Conservative PM Candidate Pierre Poilievere
    and his current or past involvement with the World Economic Forum (WEF) ,
    or whether he was involved at all.
    In 2021, Poilievre was listed on the WEF as is noted in this archived page.
    https://www.beyondthenarrative.ca/poilievre-and-the-wef

Poilievre.
    Poilievre and the World Economic forum

Posted onMarch 14, 2022 ByAdmin55 Commentson Poilievre and the World Economic forum

There is much controversy about Conservative PM Candidate Pierre Poilievere and his current
    or past involvement with the World Economic Forum (WEF) , or whether he was involved at all.

In 2021, Poilievre was listed on the WEF as is noted in this archived page.

Since posting this, we have received a number of comments from Poilievre supporters
    denouncing this information with claims that anyone can post on the WEF site,
    web archives aren’t real, that posting a link back to the WEF website is not proof,
    or that it’s misleading to have anyone on the list without multiple confirmations of involvement.

It is worth noting that while researching membership, we also noted that two other prominent politicians
    were removed from the WEF site the week of February 22, 2022; Doug Ford and Andrew Scheer.

Screen shots taken prior to their removal are available in our library, and can also be seen archived
    on the same site that referenced Poilievre, here and here.

It is interesting that this is timed prior to elections.

We did reach out to Mr. Poilievre’s office and asked if he could explain why he was listed
    on the WEF site when he is claiming he has never been involved with the World Economic Forum.

At the time of writing we have not yet received a response.

Poilievre is a career politician who won his first elected seat in 2004.

He is clean cut, intelligent, educated, well spoken and has made a name for himself
    calling out the government and demanding answers.

He has recently announced that he will be running for Prime Minister of Canada
    in the next election, with freedom being a major part of his platform.

For the past two years, the Federal Conservative party has been generally quiet on all of the restrictions
    placed up on Canadians, and Conservative Provincial Governments have had some of the harshest restrictions
    in the country.

Why, now and only recently, are freedom and Charter Rights part of the Conservative platform?

One has to wonder if the national outpouring of support of the Freedom Convoy played a role
    in determining a favourable election platform.

Or is it because now Poilievre is in a position of leadership and able to speak freely about his views?

But if that’s the case, why was he on the WEF website?

Andrew Lawton with True North interviewed Poilievre on March 11
    (after our list of WEF Members was published)
    and asked about his involvement with the World Economic Forum.

The exchange:
    Lawton: Is there a connection there? Have you ever spoken at a World Economic Event?
    Poilievre: No. I have not. No, I’ve never been to Davos.
    I’ve never been part of the organization and I don’t agree with its public,
    publicly stated policy objectives.
    My policies are different.

I obviously support small government, more freedom and individual independence,
    so I just have a fundamental disagreement with the organization’s policy outlook,
    and that is something that you can look at my track record that
    I’ve said that on the floor of the House of Commons,
    I’ve said it in parliamentary committees, I’ve said it in comments
    that I’ve made on line and for years and so anybody who wants to know my position
    on that subject can simply check it out and look up what I’ve actually said
    because I’ve been deadly consistent on that issue.

Is or has Poilievre been involved with the World Economic Forum?
    At this time, we don’t have a clear answer due to conflicting information.
    We will update when we get a response from Mr. Poilevre’s office in response
    to our question asking for an explanation of his presence on the WEF website.
    UPDATE: April 21, 2022
    In an interview with an unidentified reporter, Poilievre admitted that he was on the WEF website,
    asked to be removed, and stated that he is not a supporter of the organization.
    A transcript of the exchange follows the video.
    Interviewer: “The WayBack Machine can’t be fudged. So, what happened?”
    Poilievre: “Truth is, I don’t know exactly why they put me there,
    but I did have my staff e-mail them and ask them why it was there.
    The only ah ex explanation that they had that made any sense
    was that they republished an article of mine, or something like that.
    So they have publishing agreements with papers and I write a lot of articles in many papers.
    That’s the only explanation that they could give.”
    UPDATE: April 21, 2022
    In an interview with an unidentified reporter,
    Poilievre admitted that he was on the WEF website,
    asked to be removed, and stated that he is not a supporter of the organization.
    A transcript of the exchange follows the video.