dying ??? Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE - What you need NOW is a SUPPORT CIRCLE

Discussion in 'Death, Past Lives, Rebirth and Reincarnation' started by CULCULCAN, Jan 13, 2015.

1. CULCULCAN

CULCULCAN The Final Synthesis - isbn 978-0-9939480-0-8 Staff Member

2. CULCULCAN

"If life is dealing you roses be sure to miss the thorns" ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

"When life deals you roses be sure to miss the thorns" ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

"You will NOT find roses where there are NO thorns" ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

"Nothing is better than 'good spirits' guiding your 'great' spirit" ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

3. CULCULCAN

"happy is what happy does...
    iF you are NOT doing Happy, you will NOT get happier".
    ~ susan lynne schwenger

4. CULCULCAN

Jorgelito - Posted Nov 3rd 2013

Some of thee are really good!

5. CULCULCAN

SUSANakaTHE13THBRIDGE - Posted Nov 9th 2013

Brooklyn band, AU REVOIR SIMONE
    To everyone who has grown to like themselves while always knowing there is more to learn...
    LYRICS

Did you know when you were already born
    Did you know this is the way it would be
    You were already you and I already me
    So, take me as I am
    Take me as I am
    I know
    It's easier said than done
    But we've talked a million hours
    To end up just were we've begun
    And this time we're passing with these distractions
    We could be having fun
    So, take me as I am
    Take me as I am
    Forget your plan
    Did you know this is the way it would be
    You were already you and I already me
    So, take me as I am
    Take me as I am
    Forget your plan

6. CULCULCAN

• SUSANakaTHE13THBRIDGE - Posted Nov 19th 2013

Wishes of people living their last moments in life on earth!
      1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself,
      not the life others expected of me.
      This was the most common regret of all.
      When people realize that their life is almost over and look back clearly on it,
      it is easy to see how many dreams have gone unfulfilled.
      Most people had not honoured even a half of their dreams
      and had to die knowing that it was due to choices they had made, or not made.

It is very important to try and honour at least some of your dreams along the way.
      From the moment that you lose your health, it is too late.
      Health brings a freedom very few realise, until they no longer have it.

2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.

This came from every male patient that I nursed.
      They missed their children’s youth and their partner’s companionship.
      Women also spoke of this regret.
      But as most were from an older generation, many of the female patients had not been breadwinners. All of the men I nursed deeply regretted spending so much of their lives
      on the treadmill of a work existence.

By simplifying your lifestyle and making conscious choices along the way,
      it is possible to not need the income that you think you do.
      And by creating more space in your life, you become happier
      and more open to new opportunities, ones more suited to your new lifestyle.

3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
      Many people suppressed their feelings in order to keep peace with others.
      As a result, they settled for a mediocre existence
      and never became who they were truly capable of becoming.
      Many developed illnesses relating to the bitterness and resentment they carried as a result.

We cannot control the reactions of others. However, although people may initially react
      when you change the way you are by speaking honestly,
      in the end it raises the relationship to a whole new and healthier level.
      Either that or it releases the unhealthy relationship from your life.
      Either way,you win.

4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
      Often they would not truly realise the full benefits of old friends
      until their dying weeks and it was not always possible to track them down.
      Many had become so caught up in their own lives
      that they had let golden friendships slip by over the years.
      There were many deep regrets about not giving friendships the time
      and effort that they deserved.
      Everyone misses their friends when they are dying.

It is common for anyone in a busy lifestyle to let friendships slip.
      But when you are faced with your approaching death, the physical details of life fall away.
      People do want to get their financial affairs in order if possible.
      But it is not money or status that holds the true importance for them.
      They want to get things in order more for the benefit of those they love.
      Usually though, they are too ill and weary to ever manage this task.
      It is all comes down to love and relationships in the end.
      That is all that remains in the final weeks, love and relationships.

5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
      This is a surprisingly common one.
      Many did not realise until the end that happiness is a choice.
      They had stayed stuck in old patterns and habits.
      The so-called ‘comfort’ of familiarity overflowed into their emotions,
      as well as their physical lives.
      Fear of change had them pretending to others,
      and to their selves, that they were content.
      When deep within, they longed to laugh properly and have silliness in their life again.
      When you are on your deathbed, what others think of you is a long way from your mind.
      How wonderful to be able to let go and smile again, long before you are dying.
      Life is a choice.
      It is YOUR life.
      Choose consciously, choose wisely, choose honestly.
      Choose happiness.

7. CULCULCAN

The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People

How to succeed at self-sabotage.

shutterstock_127216079.
    Photo Credit: Shutterstock.com/aastock

The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People
    How to succeed at self-sabotage.
    Photo Credit: Shutterstock.com/aastock
    November 14, 2013 |

Most of us claim we want to be happy
    —to have meaningful lives, enjoy ourselves, experience fulfillment, and share love and friendship with other people
    and maybe other species, like dogs, cats, birds, and whatnot. Strangely enough, however, some people act as if they just want to be miserable,
    and they succeed remarkably at inviting misery into their lives, even though they get little apparent benefit from it,
    since being miserable doesn’t help them find lovers and friends, get better jobs, make more money, or go on more interesting vacations.
    Why do they do this? After perusing the output of some of the finest brains in the therapy profession, I’ve come to the conclusion
    that misery is an art form, and the satisfaction people seem to find in it reflects the creative effort required to cultivate it.
    In other words, when your living conditions are stable, peaceful, and prosperous—no civil wars raging in your streets, no mass hunger,
    no epidemic disease, no vexation from poverty—making yourself miserable is a craft all its own, requiring imagination, vision, and ingenuity.
    It can even give life a distinctive meaning.
    So if you aspire to make yourself miserable, what are the best, most proven techniques for doing it? Let’s exclude some obvious ways,
    like doing drugs, committing crimes, gambling, and beating up your spouse or neighbor.
    Subtler strategies, ones that won’t lead anyone to suspect that you’re acting deliberately, can be highly effective.
    But you need to pretend that you want to be happy, like everybody else, or people won’t take your misery seriously.
    The real art is to behave in ways that’ll bring on misery while allowing you to claim that you’re an innocent victim,
    ideally of the very people from whom you’re forcibly extracting compassion and pity.
    Here, I cover most areas of life, such as family, work, friends, and romantic partners.
    These areas will overlap nicely, since you can’t ruin your life without ruining your marriage and maybe your relationships
    with your children and friends. It’s inevitable that as you make yourself miserable, you’ll be making those around you miserable also,
    at least until they leave you—which will give you another reason to feel miserable. So it’s important to keep in mind the benefits you’re accruing in your misery.
    • When you’re miserable, people feel sorry for you. Not only that, they often feel obscurely guilty, as if your misery might somehow be their fault.
    This is good! There’s power in making other people feel guilty. The people who love you and those who depend on you will walk on eggshells
    to make sure that they don’t say or do anything that will increase your misery.
    • When you’re miserable, since you have no hopes and expect nothing good to happen, you can’t be disappointed or disillusioned.
    • Being miserable can give the impression that you’re a wise and worldly person, especially if you’re miserable not just about your life,
    but about society in general. You can project an aura of someone burdened by a form of profound, tragic, existential knowledge that happy,
    shallow people can’t possibly appreciate.
    Honing Your Misery Skills
    Let’s get right to it and take a look at some effective strategies to become miserable.
    This list is by no means exhaustive, but engaging in four or five of these practices will help refine your talent.
    1. Be afraid, be very afraid, of economic loss. In hard economic times, many people are afraid of losing their jobs or savings.
    The art of messing up your life consists of indulging these fears, even when there’s little risk that you’ll actually suffer such losses.
    Concentrate on this fear, make it a priority in your life, moan continuously that you could go broke any day now, and complain about how much everything costs,
    particularly if someone else is buying. Try to initiate quarrels about other people’s feckless, spendthrift ways, and suggest that the recession
    has resulted from irresponsible fiscal behavior like theirs.
    Fearing economic loss has several advantages. First, it’ll keep you working forever at a job you hate.
    Second, it balances nicely with greed, an obsession with money, and a selfishness that even Ebenezer Scrooge would envy.
    Third, not only will you alienate your friends and family, but you’ll likely become even more anxious, depressed,
    and possibly even ill from your money worries. Good job!
    Exercise: Sit in a comfortable chair, close your eyes, and, for 15 minutes, meditate on all the things you could lose:
    your job, your house, your savings, and so forth. Then brood about living in a homeless shelter.
    2. Practice sustained boredom. Cultivate the feeling that everything is predictable, that life holds no excitement, no possibility for adventure,
    that an inherently fascinating person like yourself has been deposited into a completely tedious and pointless life through no fault of your own.
    Complain a lot about how bored you are. Make it the main subject of conversation with everyone you know so they’ll get the distinct feeling
    that you think they’re boring. Consider provoking a crisis to relieve your boredom. Have an affair (this works best if you’re already married
    and even better if you have an affair with someone else who’s married); go on repeated shopping sprees for clothes, cars, fancy appliances,
    sporting equipment (take several credit cards, in case one maxes out); start pointless fights with your spouse, boss, children, friends,
    neighbors; have another child; quit your job, clean out your savings account, and move to a state you know nothing about.
    A side benefit of being bored is that you inevitably become boring. Friends and relatives will avoid you.
    You won’t be invited anywhere; nobody will want to call you, much less actually see you. As this happens, you’ll feel lonely and even more bored and miserable.
    Exercise: Force yourself to watch hours of mindless reality TV programs every day, and read only nonstimulating tabloids that leave you feeling soulless.
    Avoid literature, art, and keeping up with current affairs.
    3. Give yourself a negative identity. Allow a perceived emotional problem to absorb all other aspects of your self-identification.
    If you feel depressed, become a Depressed Person; if you suffer from social anxiety or a phobia, assume the identity of a Phobic Person
    or a Person with Anxiety Disorder. Make your condition the focus of your life.
    Talk about it to everybody, and make sure to read up on the symptoms so you can speak about them knowledgeably and endlessly.
    Practice the behaviors most associated with that condition, particularly when it’ll interfere with regular activities and relationships.
    Focus on how depressed you are and become weepy, if that’s your identity of choice.
    Refuse to go places or try new things because they make you too anxious. Work yourself into panic attacks in places
    it’ll cause the most commotion. It’s important to show that you don’t enjoy these states or behaviors, but that there’s nothing you can do to prevent them.
    Practice putting yourself in the physiological state that represents your negative identity. For example, if your negative identity is Depressed Person,
    hunch your shoulders, look at the floor, breathe shallowly. It’s important to condition your body to help you reach your negative peak as quickly as possible.
    Exercise: Write down 10 situations that make you anxious, depressed, or distracted. Once a week, pick a single anxiety-provoking situation,
    and use it to work yourself into a panic for at least 15 minutes.
    4. Pick fights. This is an excellent way of ruining a relationship with a romantic partner. Once in a while, unpredictably, pick a fight
    or have a crying spell over something trivial and make unwarranted accusations. The interaction should last for at least 15 minutes
    and ideally occur in public. During the tantrum, expect your partner to be kind and sympathetic, but should he or she mention it later,
    insist that you never did such a thing and that he or she must have misunderstood what you were trying to say.
    Act injured and hurt that your partner somehow implied you weren’t behaving well.
    Another way of doing this is to say unexpectedly, “We need to talk,” and then to barrage your partner with statements
    about how disappointed you are with the relationship. Make sure to begin this barrage just as your partner is about to leave f
    or some engagement or activity, and refuse to end it for at least an hour.
    Another variation is to text or phone your partner at work to express your issues and disappointments. Do the same if your partner is out with friends.
    Exercise: Write down 20 annoying text messages you could send to a romantic partner. Keep a grudge list going, and add to it daily.
    5. Attribute bad intentions. Whenever you can, attribute the worst possible intentions to your partner, friends, and coworkers.
    Take any innocent remark and turn it into an insult or attempt to humiliate you. For example, if someone asks
    , “How did you like such and such movie?” you should immediately think, He’s trying to humiliate me by proving that I didn’t understand the movie,
    or He’s preparing to tell me that I have poor taste in movies. The idea is to always expect the worst from people.
    If someone is late to meet you for dinner, while you wait for them, remind yourself of all the other times the person was late,
    and tell yourself that he or she is doing this deliberately to slight you.
    Make sure that by the time the person arrives, you’re either seething or so despondent that the evening is ruined.
    If the person asks what’s wrong, don’t say a word: let him or her suffer.
    Exercise: List the names of five relatives or friends. For each, write down something they did
    or said in the recent past that proves they’re as invested in adding to your misery as you are.
    6. Whatever you do, do it only for personal gain. Sometimes you’ll be tempted to help someone,
    contribute to a charity, or participate in a community activity. Don’t do it, unless there’s something in it for you,
    like the opportunity to seem like a good person or to get to know somebody you can borrow money from some day.
    Never fall into the trap of doing something purely because you want to help people.
    Remember that your primary goal is to take care of Numero Uno, even though you hate yourself.
    Exercise: Think of all the things you’ve done for others in the past that haven’t been reciprocated.
    Think about how everyone around you is trying to take from you. Now list three things you could do that would make you appear altruistic
    while bringing you personal, social, or professional gain.
    7. Avoid gratitude. Research shows that people who express gratitude are happier than those who don’t, so never express gratitude.
    Counting your blessings is for idiots. What blessings? Life is suffering, and then you die. What’s there to be thankful for?
    Well-meaning friends and relatives will try to sabotage your efforts to be thankless. For example, while you’re in the middle of complaining
    about the project you procrastinated on at work to your spouse during an unhealthy dinner, he or she might try to remind you of how grateful
    you should be to have a job or food at all.
    Such attempts to encourage gratitude and cheerfulness are common and easily deflected.
    Simply point out that the things you should be grateful for aren’t perfect
    —which frees you to find as much fault with them as you like.
    Exercise: Make a list of all the things you could be grateful for. Next to each item, write down why you aren’t. Imagine the worst.
    When you think of the future, imagine the worst possible scenario. It’s important to be prepared for
    and preemptively miserable about any possible disaster or tragedy.
    Think of the possibilities: terrorist attacks, natural disasters, fatal disease, horrible accidents, massive crop failures,
    your child not getting picked for the varsity softball team.
    8. Always be alert and in a state of anxiety. Optimism about the future leads only to disappointment.
    Therefore, you have to do your best to believe that your marriage will flounder, your children won’t love you, your business will fail,
    and nothing good will ever work out for you.
    Exercise: Do some research on what natural or manmade disasters could occur in your area, such as earthquakes, floods, nuclear plant leaks,
    rabies outbreaks. Focus on these things for at least an hour a day.
    9. Blame your parents. Blaming your parents for your defects, shortcomings, and failures is among the most important steps you can take.
    After all, your parents made you who you are today; you had nothing to do with it. If you happen to have any good qualities or successes,
    don’t give your parents credit. Those are flukes.
    Extend the blame to other people from your past: the second-grade teacher who yelled at you in the cafeteria,
    the boy who bullied you when you were 9, the college professor who gave you a D on your paper, your first boyfriend,
    even the hick town you grew up in—the possibilities are limitless. Blame is essential in the art of being miserable.
    Exercise: Call one of your parents and tell her or him that you just remembered something horrible they did when you were a child,
    and make sure he or she understands how terrible it made you feel and that you’re still suffering from it.
    10. Don’t enjoy life’s pleasures. Taking pleasure in things like food, wine, music, and beauty is for flighty, shallow people.
    Tell yourself that. If you inadvertently find yourself enjoying some flavor, song, or work of art, remind yourself immediately
    that these are transitory pleasures, which can’t compensate for the miserable state of the world.
    The same applies to nature. If you accidentally find yourself enjoying a beautiful view, a walk on the beach, or a stroll through a forest, stop!
    Remind yourself that the world is full of poverty, illness, and devastation. The beauty of nature is a deception.
    Exercise: Once a week, engage in an activity that’s supposed to be enjoyable, but do so while thinking about how pointless it is.
    In other words, concentrate on removing all sense of pleasure from the pleasurable activity.
    11. Ruminate. Spend a great deal of time focused on yourself. Worry constantly about the causes of your behavior, analyze your defects,
    and chew on your problems. This will help you foster a pessimistic view of your life. Don’t allow yourself to become distracted
    by any positive experience or influence. The point is to ensure that even minor upsets and difficulties appear huge and portentous.
    You can ruminate on the problems of others or the world, but make them about you. Your child is sick?
    Ruminate on what a burden it is for you to take time off from work to care for her. Your spouse is hurt by your behavior?
    Focus on how terrible it makes you feel when he points out how you make him feel.
    By ruminating not only on your own problems but also those of others, you’ll come across as a deep, sensitive thinker
    who holds the weight of the world on your shoulders.
    Exercise: Sit in a comfortable chair and seek out negative feelings, like anger, depression, anxiety, boredom, whatever.
    Concentrate on these feelings for 15 minutes. During the rest of the day, keep them in the back of your mind, no matter what you’re doing.
    12. Glorify or vilify the past. Glorifying the past is telling yourself how good, happy, fortunate,
    and worthwhile life was when you were a child, a young person,
    or a newly married person—and regretting how it’s all been downhill ever since. When you were young, for example,
    you were glamorous and danced
    the samba with handsome men on the beach at twilight; and now you’re in a so-so marriage to an insurance adjuster in Topeka.
    You should’ve married tall, dark Antonio. You should’ve invested in Microsoft when you had the chance. In short,
    focus on what you could’ve and should’ve done, instead of what you did. This will surely make you miserable.
    Vilifying the past is easy, too. You were born in the wrong place at the wrong time, you never got what you needed,
    you felt you were discriminated against,
    you never got to go to summer camp. How can you possibly be happy when you had such a lousy background?
    It’s important to think that bad memories,
    serious mistakes,
    and traumatic events were much more influential in forming you and your future than good memories, successes, and happy events.
    Focus on bad times.
    Obsess about them. Treasure them.
    This will ensure that, no matter what’s happening in the present, you won’t be happy.
    Exercise: Make a list of your most important bad memories and keep it where you can review it frequently.
    Once a week, tell someone about your horrible childhood or how much better your life was 20 years ago.
    13. Find a romantic partner to reform. Make sure that you fall in love with someone with a major defect (
    cat hoarder, gambler, alcoholic, womanizer, sociopath),
    and set out to reform him or her, regardless of whether he or she wants to be reformed. Believe firmly that you can reform this person,
    and ignore all evidence to the contrary.
    Exercise: Go to online dating sites and see how many bad choices you can find in one afternoon. Make efforts to meet these people.
    It’s good if the dating site charges a lot of money, since this means you’ll be emotionally starved and poor.
    14. Be critical. Make sure to have an endless list of dislikes and voice them often, whether or not your opinion is solicited.
    For example, don’t hesitate to say,
    “That’s what you chose to wear this morning?” or “Why is your voice so shrill?” If someone is eating eggs, tell them you don’t like eggs.
    Your negativity can be applied to almost anything.
    It helps if the things you criticize are well liked by most people so that your dislike of them sets you apart.
    Disliking traffic and mosquitos isn’t creative enough:
    everyone knows what it’s like to find these things annoying, and they won’t pay much attention if you find them annoying, too.
    But disliking the new movie that all your friends are praising?
    You’ll find plenty of opportunities to counter your friends’ glowing reviews with your contrarian opinion.
    Exercise: Make a list of 20 things you dislike and see how many times you can insert them into a conversation over the course of the day.
    For best results, dislike things you’ve never given yourself a chance to like.
    -----
    I’ve just listed 14 ways to make yourself miserable. You don’t have to nail every one of them, but even if you succeed with just four or five,
    make sure to berate yourself regularly for not enacting the entire list. If you find yourself in a therapist’s office
    —because someone who’s still clinging to their love for you has tricked you into going
    —make sure your misery seems organic. If the therapist enlightens you in any way or teaches you mind-body techniques to quiet your anxious mind,
    make sure to co-opt the conversation and talk about your misery-filled dreams from the night before. If the therapist is skilled in dream analysis,
    quickly start complaining about the cost of therapy itself. If the therapist uses your complaints as a launching pad to discuss transference issues,
    accuse him or her of having countertransference issues. Ultimately, the therapist is your enemy when trying to cultivate misery in your life.
    So get out as soon as possible. And if you happen upon a therapist who’ll sit quietly while you bring all 14 items on this list to life each week, call me.
    I’ll want to make an appointment, too.

Cloe Madanes is a world-renowned innovator and teacher of family and brief therapy and one of the originators of the strategic approach to family therapy.
    She has authored seven books that are classics in the field: Strategic Family Therapy; Behind the One-Way Mirror; Sex, Love, and Violence;
    The Secret Meaning of Money; The Violence of Men; The Therapist as Humanist, Social Activist, and Systemic Thinker;
    and Relationship Breakthrough. Contact: madanesinstitute@gmail.com.

8. CULCULCAN

• SUSANakaTHE13THBRIDGE - Posted Nov 20th 2013

27 Surreal Places To Visit Before You Die

This is when a savings account would really come in handy.
      1. Zhangye Danxia landform in Gansu, China

enhanced-buzz-wide-7460-1383859235-18.
      View this image ›
      MelindaChan/Flickr / Getty Images / Via quora.com
      grid-cell-18938-1384882212-15.
      suronin / Shutterstock
      grid-cell-18938-1384882213-17.
      Rat007 / Shutterstock

The rainbow formation is the result of red sandstone and mineral deposits being laid down for over 24 million years, according to the Telegraph.
      2. The swing at the “End of the World” in Baños, Ecuador

enhanced-buzz-wide-22924-1383839825-15.
      View this image ›
      Flickr: wurglitsch / Via quora.com
      grid-cell-29352-1384879638-6.
      Zak Erving / sparkpunk.com
      grid-cell-29352-1384879640-8.
      Zak Erving / followgram.me

At the edge of Ecuador sits a rickety tree house (casa del árbol) overlooking an active volcano in the near distance.
      With it comes a swing with no harnesses, inviting only the bravest of risk-takers to experience a killer view.
      3. The Great Blue Hole in Belize

enhanced-buzz-wide-29092-1383841997-23.
      View this image ›
      Wata51 / Shutterstock / Via quora.com
      grid-cell-12125-1384879664-17.
      AMK1211 / Wikipedia Commons
      grid-cell-12125-1384879664-19.
      jayhem / Wikipedia Commons

The Great Blue Hole is a submarine sinkhole off the coast of Belize. It’s one of the top scuba diving sites
      in the world and the water is 407 feet deep.
      4. Tulip fields in the Netherlands

enhanced-buzz-wide-21811-1383843704-27.
      View this image ›
      Olgysha / Shutterstock / Via quora.com
      grid-cell-29356-1384879713-13.
      Nataliya Peregudova / Shutterstock
      grid-cell-29356-1384879713-15.
      Flickr: 42126397@N00

Many people often mistake Keukenhof, also known as the Garden of Europe, as the designated space of the tulip fields.
      However, these majestic fields are located just outside the garden and are mostly privately owned.
      5. The Hang Son Doong cave in Quang Binh Province, Vietnam

enhanced-buzz-wide-26352-1384298064-29.
      View this image ›
      CARSTEN PETER/National Geographic Creative / Via quora.com
      grid-cell-10324-1384879988-26.
      CARSTEN PETER/National Geographic Creative
      grid-cell-10324-1384879989-28.
      Carsten Peter/National Geographic / Getty Images

Son Doong is the world’s largest cave, created 2–5 million years ago. A half-mile block of 40-story buildings could fit inside it!
      6. Hitachi Seaside Park in Hitachinaka, Ibaraki, Japan

enhanced-buzz-wide-7860-1383857021-11.
      View this image ›
      Flickr: sinn / Via quora.com
      grid-cell-28783-1384880043-21.
      Flickr: kobaken
      grid-cell-28783-1384880044-23.
      Flickr: ajari

The park is in full bloom during spring and tourists often visit to see 4.5 million “baby blue-eyes” flowers blossom.
      7. Mendenhall Ice Caves of Juneau in Alaska, United States

enhanced-buzz-wide-7577-1383858647-15.
      View this image ›
      Flickr: 25949441@N02 / Via quora.com
      grid-cell-18390-1384880125-0.
      Flickr: gillfoto
      grid-cell-18390-1384880126-2.
      Flickr: gillfoto

The cave lies beneath the Mendenhall Glacier and it melts as you walk through it.
      8. Mount Roraima in Venezuela, Brazil, and Guyana

enhanced-buzz-wide-10310-1383861136-7.
      View this image ›
      Flickr: gwegner / Via quora.com
      grid-cell-17837-1384880346-6.
      Paula Fassina / commons.wikimedia.org
      grid-cell-17837-1384880346-8.
      Flickr: gwegner

The tabletop mountains are considered some of the oldest geological formations on Earth, dating back to roughly 2 billion years ago.
      The mountain also serves as a triple border for Brazil, Guyana, and Venezuela.

The Discovery of Susan Lynne Schwenger & Tony Bermanseder -The alignment of all the ancient & tribal calendars showing: The End of The Macha (9,360,000 days) & Pacha (360 days) Grand Cycle which ends December 16th, 2013 at sunset - and, The Start of The Pacha iNTi (9,360,000 Days) Grand Cycle of December 17th, 2013 at sunrise. Susan Lynne Schwenger was the first person to identify The Grand Cycle change in 1984, as The Last Full Moon in 2013- 17 DEC 2013, in alignment with The Six (6) Season Calendar aka The Ancient Year aka The Calendar Round aka The Thirteen(13) Moon Calendar aka The Six (6) Event Calendar aka The Eight (8) Event Calendar. The Aztec, Mayan, Maori, Aboriginal, First Nations, Metis & Native American Tribes also have cycles of 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 13, 18, 20, 52, 60, 180, 260, 360, 360+5, 360+1+5, 23,400, 26,000, 26,001, 52,000, 52,002, 144,000, 180,000, 1,872,000 & 9,360,000 Days, along with yearly Cycles. She was also the first to align The Celtic Calendar, The Metonic Calendar, The Ancient Egyptian Calendar, The Chinese 60-year Calendar Cycle, and, an assortment of other chinese calendars etc., The Bermanseder Bible Codes & The Bermanseder Pyramid Formula (which closes the 12 pointed star) can also be aligned to these calendars:
      http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=0265D780-C9C1-46C1-80A1-A15795198653&pageindex=83
      THE MAIN CODE of THE DRESDEN CODEX THROUGH THE MAYAN SUPER NUMBER 1366560 has been cracked by Tony Bermanseder & Susan Lynne Schwenger
      -- which mathematically proves we live in a 12 level universe http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/...01A0&fid=F3D0C39E-7270-4160-80DE-61A397C1A988

• EditDelete
      [​IMG]
      My Posts
      SUSANakaTHE13THBRIDGE - Posted Nov 20th 2013

9. Ancient Region of Anatolia in Cappadocia, Turkey

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      Flickr: blieusong / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      ollirg / Shutterstock
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: teosaurio

The area has become a popular tourist area and a favorite spot for hot air ballooning.
      10. Sea of Stars on Vaadhoo Island in the Maldives

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      DOUG PERRINE/Barcroft Media /Landov / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      ArtTomCat/Shutterstock
      [​IMG]
      ArtTomCat/Shutterstock

What may appear as a mirror image of the stars above, the bioluminescence in the water is actually due to marine microbes
      called phytoplankton. The effect it has on the shore is absolutely breathtaking.
      11. Victoria Falls bordering Zimbabwe and Zambia in Africa

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      Flickr: i_pinz
      [​IMG]
      Mark Caunt / Shutterstock
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: joepyrek

This 355-foot waterfall lies at the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe and it is the widest waterfall in Africa.
      There’s also a famous feature on the Zambian side called the Devil’s Pool, which allows adventurous tourists to hang out at the edge of the falls.
      12. Trolltunga in Hordaland, Norway

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      Flickr: opedal / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: seekabul
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: opedal

Trolltunga is a piece of rock that hangs out of the mountain about 2,000 feet up in the air.
      The Troll’s Tongue (translation in English) is available to hikers from mid-June to about mid-September.
      13. Whitehaven Beach at Whitsunday Island in Australia

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      Flickr: noaml / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      commons.wikimedia.org
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: wicker-furniture

This beach is known for its beautiful white sands, which are believed to have been brought to the beach from sea currents over millions of years.
      The sand is very fine and does not retain heat, making it comfortable for a barefoot walk along the shore.
      It can also damage electronics, so keep your cell phones and cameras in a safe place!
      14. The Grand Canyon in Arizona, United States

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      Flickr: fundenburg / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: grand_canyon_nps
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: stuseeger

This magnificent beauty is 277 miles long and 18 miles wide, and is considered one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.

The Discovery of Susan Lynne Schwenger & Tony Bermanseder -The alignment of all the ancient & tribal calendars showing: The End of The Macha (9,360,000 days) & Pacha (360 days) Grand Cycle which ends December 16th, 2013 at sunset - and, The Start of The Pacha iNTi (9,360,000 Days) Grand Cycle of December 17th, 2013 at sunrise. Susan Lynne Schwenger was the first person to identify The Grand Cycle change in 1984, as The Last Full Moon in 2013- 17 DEC 2013, in alignment with The Six (6) Season Calendar aka The Ancient Year aka The Calendar Round aka The Thirteen(13) Moon Calendar aka The Six (6) Event Calendar aka The Eight (8) Event Calendar. The Aztec, Mayan, Maori, Aboriginal, First Nations, Metis & Native American Tribes also have cycles of 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 13, 18, 20, 52, 60, 180, 260, 360, 360+5, 360+1+5, 23,400, 26,000, 26,001, 52,000, 52,002, 144,000, 180,000, 1,872,000 & 9,360,000 Days, along with yearly Cycles. She was also the first to align The Celtic Calendar, The Metonic Calendar, The Ancient Egyptian Calendar, The Chinese 60-year Calendar Cycle, and, an assortment of other chinese calendars etc., The Bermanseder Bible Codes & The Bermanseder Pyramid Formula (which closes the 12 pointed star) can also be aligned to these calendars:
      http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=0265D780-C9C1-46C1-80A1-A15795198653&pageindex=83
      THE MAIN CODE of THE DRESDEN CODEX THROUGH THE MAYAN SUPER NUMBER 1366560 has been cracked by Tony Bermanseder & Susan Lynne Schwenger
      -- which mathematically proves we live in a 12 level universe http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/...01A0&fid=F3D0C39E-7270-4160-80DE-61A397C1A988

• EditDelete
      [​IMG]
      My Posts

15. Marble Caves at General Carrera Lake in Patagonia (Argentina and Chile)

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      Flickr: 9508280@N07 / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: 9508280@N07
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: nazgulhead

The Marble Caves, known as Marble Chapel and Marble Cathedral, are located at the center of the lake
      and were formed by waves over the past 6,000 years.
      16. Tunnel of Love in Klevan, Ukraine

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      Alexander Ishchenko / Shutterstock / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      commons.wikimedia.org
      [​IMG]
      Mihai.Tamasila / Shutterstock

This railway engulfed in a tunnel of leaves is a Pinterest favorite and a Ukrainian hot spot for lovers.
      Although it’s undoubtedly romantic, there is an active train that travels through the tunnel three times a day to deliver wood to a factory.
      Just beware of the train before snapping engagement photos!
      17. Salar De Uyuni in the Potosí and Oruro departments of southwest Bolivia

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      abc7 / Shutterstock / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      commons.wikimedia.org
      [​IMG]
      commons.wikimedia.org

This is the world’s largest salt flat. It also becomes a giant mirror of the sky during the rainy season.
      18. Enchanted Well at Chapada Diamantina in Bahia, Brazil

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      Flickr: galeria_miradas / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      Vinicius Tupinamba / Shutterstock
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: galeria_miradas

Located at Chapada Diamantina National Park, this well’s water is 120 feet deep and is clear enough to see the rocks.
      19. Antelope Canyon in Arizona, United States

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      Manamana / Shutterstock / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: courtarro
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: courtarro

Located near Page, Ariz., this brilliant slot canyon is split into two different sections,
      commonly referred to as “The Crack” and “The Corkscrew.”
      20. Fingal’s Cave on the island of Staffa in Scotland

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      Steve Allen / Shutterstock / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      TTphoto / Shutterstock
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: dinksi

Although it may seem like this block structure is man-made, it was actually formed by hexagonally jointed
      basalt columns within a Paleocene lava flow.
      21. To Sua Ocean Trench in the Lotofaga village on the south coast of Upolu, Samoa

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      samoa.travel / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: 77896898@N06
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: neilspicys

To Sua is a giant hole in Lotofaga that was converted into a swimming pool with water flowing through a lava-tube tunnel.
      22. Bamboo groves of Arashiyama in Kyoto, Japan

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      Flickr: beggs / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: lestaylorphoto
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: caseyyee

Often referred to as the “Bamboo Forest,” this tree-lined path is popular for walks and bicycle rides on a nice day.

• EditDelete
      [​IMG]
      My Posts

23. Glowworm Caves in Waitomo, New Zealand

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      Flickr: 63349090@N08 / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      waitomo.com
      [​IMG]
      waitomo.com

This specific spot in the Waitomo Caves is known as the Glowworm Grotto,
      a place where glowworms create a starry effect on the ceilings.
      This species is exclusively found in New Zealand and is around the size of a mosquito.
      24. Haiku Stairs of Oahu in Hawaii, United States

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      Flickr: uosuaq / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: uosuaq
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: kanuck

Stairway to Heaven is a steep hiking trail that is technically closed to the public,
      but many people continue to climb despite “No Trespassing” signs.
      25. Volcanoes of Kamchatka in Russia

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      Alla/Shutterstock / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: e_kaspersky
      [​IMG]
      Vadim Petrakov/Shutterstock

This large chain of volcanoes sits on the Kamchatka Peninsula, with 19 of them still active.
      The highest volcano is Klyuchevskaya Sopka, standing at almost 16,000 feet high.
      26. Cenotes of Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      Vadim Petrakov/Shutterstock
      [​IMG]
      sunsinger/Shutterstock
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: daquellamanera

These sinkholes in Mexico were formed during the ice age and were held sacred by the Mayans.
      27. Kelimutu crater lakes in Flores Island, Indonesia

[​IMG]
      View this image ›
      pcruciatti/Shutterstock / Via quora.com
      [​IMG]
      Flickr: will1972
      [​IMG]
      Shutterstock

The westernmost lake is called the Lake of Old People and is usually blue, and the other two are called
      the Lake of Young Men and Maidens and Bewitched or Enchanted Lake, which are typically green and red, respectively.
      The colors vary on a periodic basis and have become a popular tourist destination.
      http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon/surreal-places-to-visit-before-you-die

9. CULCULCAN

Jorgelito - Posted Nov 20th 2013

SUSAN, THESE ARE WONDERFUL PLACES! I HAVE SO MUCH TO MAKE DREAMS FROM. THANK YOU!

10. CULCULCAN

holdingearth.
    SUSANakaTHE13THBRIDGE - Posted Nov 25th 2013

Edgar Cayce on the Reincarnations of Jesus
    Edgar Cayce (pronounced "Kay-see") was a simple Sunday School
    teacher who, over the span of his lifetime (1877-1945),
    had more near-death experiences than anyone ever documented.
    Cayce learned at a young age that when he was hypnotized,
    he could leave his body and journey into the afterlife realms.
    His self-induced out-of-body experiences were identical
    to near-death experiences.
    Cayce made over 14,000 otherworldly journeys in his life
    and the information he gained from these journeys
    has astounded people all over the world.
    Part of Cayce's revelations deal with the many reincarnations
    of the Christ soul which is the subject of this article.

Table of Contents

1. Introduction to Cayce's Revelations of the Christ
    2. The Incarnations of Jesus According to Cayce
    3. The Incarnations of Jesus in Detail
    4. The Christ Soul Incarnation as Jesus in Detail
    5. Jesus and Eastern Mysticism
    6. Jesus the Man and Jesus as the "Christ"

1. Introduction to Cayce's Revelations of the Christ

The system of metaphysical thought which emerges from the Cayce material
    can be described as a "Christianized" version of the mystery religions
    of ancient Egypt, Chaldea, Persia, India, and Greece.
    It fits Christ into the mystical tradition of one God for all people,
    and places Christ in his proper place, at the apex of the philosophical structure
    - the capstone of the pyramid.
    Cayce was a fundamentalist Christian who was raised in strict
    nineteenth century Bible tradition.
    When he discovered that his subconscious information
    declared the ancient mystic religions to be true
    and acclaimed Jesus as their crowning glory,
    he suffered the greatest mental and emotional shock of his life.
    Cayce had only a seventh grade education and consciously knew nothing
    of what he said while in a deep trance-like state.
    He was only versed in the Bible and had no high school
    or college background of any kind.
    Up until his revelations, Cayce had never heard of the mystery religions.
    Yet the Cayce material agrees with everything about them that is known to be authentic.
    He spoke at length on Christian Gnosticism well before the Gnostic writings
    were discovered after his death.
    Cayce affirmed that Christian Gnosticism is the type of Christianity
    that was taught by Jesus.
    Much of the information from Cayce has solved some of the greatest mysteries
    of humanity, some of which were later validated after the discoveries
    of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the early Christian writings discovered in Egypt.

Cayce's descriptions of the Essenes of Mount Carmel reveal the religious sect
    to be an ideal for others who would prepare the way for the Second Coming of Christ.
    Cayce's revelations of Jesus' so-called "lost years" as a youth studying in Egypt,
    Persia, and India suggest an important compatibility of between the eastern
    and western religions.
    Cayce's Christology also makes the Christ soul not only an ideal and pattern
    toward which everyone should aspire,
    but a living presence to guide people toward "at-one-ment" with God
    - the perfect divine-human unity which Jesus attained.
    According to the Cayce material, Jesus and Adam were different incarnations
    of the same Christ soul.
    Eve and the Virgin Mary (Jesus' twin soul) were also different incarnations of the same soul.
    This karmic connection between Adam and Jesus explains why Jesus
    was able to pay the "karmic debt" by atoning for the "sin of Adam."
    This Adam-Jesus connection can be seen in the following excerpt from the Cayce readings:
    Question: "When did the knowledge come to Jesus
    that he was to be the Savior of the world?"
    Cayce: "When he fell in Eden." [2067-7]
    According to Cayce, many other personalities from the Old Testament
    and history were also incarnations of Jesus.
    The Cayce material describes the entire Christian Bible
    as part of the story of Jesus' long struggle to attain "Christhood"
    and provide humanity a pattern to do the same.

2. The Incarnations of Jesus According to Cayce

The following is a list of the incarnations of Jesus
    according to Cayce. Note that all these incarnatiions of Jesus,
    as Cayce describes them, have in common their role as psychic revelators:
    Amilius Amilius was the first expression of Divine Mind (the Logos);
    the Christ-soul before his incarnation into a physical body
    (corresponding to Genesis 1).
    He was the entity Cayce identified as living in the lost civilization of Atlantis
    who redirected the process of human evolution
    by creating a more appropriate physical form for the influx of souls
    to incarnate into rather than incarnating into the ape-like human form
    which souls had entangled themselves in.
    The first wave of souls (known as "the sons of men") became entrapped
    in the physical plane accidentally through their misuse of free will.
    These events gave rise to the legend of the "fall of the angels."
    The second wave ("the sons of God") consisted of those souls led by Amilius
    (the Christ-soul) who voluntarily became entrapped in flesh as Adam
    in order to assist the first wave.
    Adam Adam was the first "son of man" and "son of God";
    the Christ-soul after his incarnation into a physical body
    (corresponding to Genesis
    2). Cayce sometimes used the word "Adam" to refer to the entire group
    of souls which had accompanied the Christ-soul's incarnation
    into the Earth realm.
    These "Adams" incarnated as the five races on five separate continents.
    Eventually, the Christ-soul, as Adam, joined his twin soul
    (the Eve-Virgin Mary soul) by allowing himself to be seduced
    by materiality as symbolized by his acceptance of the forbidden fruit.
    The other "sons of God" followed suit and, as a result,
    interbred with the "daughters of men" (Genesis 6:2).
    In this light, humanity's banishment from "the Garden of Eden"
    was actually a great blessing, because death, reincarnation,
    and karma are all designed to teach us to move away from materiality
    and toward our true nature.
    Enoch Enoch is mentioned in several pseudepigraphal works
    (The Book of Enoch, 2 Enoch, and 3 Enoch) as well as some Kabbalistic writings,
    in addition to his brief mention in Genesis 5:18-24 which concludes,
    "And Enoch walked with God: and he was not, for God took him."
    The Book of Enoch describes the fall of the "Watchers" into materiality
    and Enoch's heavenly sojournes as wekll as his transfiguration
    into the angel Metatron.
    It is revealed to him the future up to the time of the messiah as well.
    Enoch also learns about the heirarchy of the angelic realm
    and the divine "throne-chariot" of Ezekiel. The Book of Enoch
    introduces a messianic figure referred to as "the Son of Man."
    In the canonical New Testament, Enoch is mentioned in Hebrews 11:5
    and Jude 14-15.
    The passage in Jude quotes directly from the pseudepigaphal Book of Enoch
    which shows the author of Jude, the brother of Jesus,
    considered the Book of Enoch to be sacred scripture.
    Hermes "Hermes" of the Cayce readings is the one who designed
    and build the Great Pyramid under the direction of Ra Ta.
    There is another historical connection between a "Hermes"
    and Egypt which is found in the Hellenistic writings attributed to Hermes Trismegistus
    - the sage who began the Hermetic tradition.
    Hermes is also referred to in the Poimandres,
    as the "shepherd of men" who teaches that
    "the Word which came forth from the Light is the Son of God."
    Accordingly, Hermes also taught that human nature consists
    of such divine elements as Nature, Light, Mind, and Life;
    and that by recognizing them we may return to the invisible, immaterial world of Truth.
    Melchizedek Melchizedek was the "king of Salem" and "priest of the most high God"
    who shares bread and wine with Abraham in Genesis 14: 18-20.)
    He is also mentioned both in the Dead Sea Scrolls (11QMelch)
    and the Melchizedek Nag Hammadi codex where he appears
    as a cosmic angelic figure, the risen Christ.
    Hebrews 5:8-10 calls Jesus "a high priest after the order of Melchizedek,"
    which explains how Jesus was a priestly Messiah without being a Levite.
    According to Cayce, Melchizedek wrote the Book of Job,
    which contains many mysterious passages that Cayce liked.
    Cayce once side, "For, as the sons of God came together to reason,
    as recorded by Job, "WHO recorded same? The Son of Man! Melchizedek wrote Job!."
    Joseph Joseph was the son of Jacob who became the Prince of Egypt.
    The story of Joseph appealed to Cayce, not only for its Egyptian location,
    but its endorsement of dream guidance and also for Joseph's escape from the pit
    (anticipating Jesus' resurrection).
    In fact there are many parallels between the life of Joseph and Jesus.
    Joshua Joshua was the warrior who led the Israelites into the Promised Land.
    However, this incarnation of the Christ-soul is more difficult to account
    for given his military campaigns described in the Bible. Jesus' suffering
    on the cross would certainly have paid his karmic debt
    for this transgression as well.
    But Cayce also saw Joshua as a member of a family
    which had produced many highly-skilled spiritual counselors.
    One of Joshua's roles was as a scribe for Moses who psychically dictated
    much of the material from the books traditionally attributed to him.
    This explains how Joshua could have remembered to include such details
    as the creation of the universe and his own death.
    Hebrews 4:8-10 identifies Jesus as a better Joshua, a
    s Joshua led Israel into the rest of Canaan,
    but Jesus leads the people of God into "God's rest," salvation.
    Among the early Church Fathers, Joshua is considered a type of Jesus Christ.
    Asaph The Cayce readings give little information about Asaph
    except that he was the music director and seer who served under David and Solomon.
    Jeshua Jeshua (Joshua) was the high priest who helped organize
    the return from exile and the rebuilding of the temple
    (as recounted in the books of Ezra and Nehemiah)
    and who is claimed by Cayce to have compiled and translated the books of the Bible
    Zend Cayce identified "Zend" (also spelled "Zen", "Zan", "Sen" or "San")
    as the father of Zoroaster, the founder of the Zoroastrian religion (of Magi fame),
    and the source of inspiration for the Avesta, the sacred Zorastrian scriptures.
    However, the word "Zend" in Zend-Avesta means "commentary" and,
    in reality Zoroaster's father was named Pourushaspa.
    It appears the sleeping Cayce was inspired by the Book of Esther
    and Matthew's story of the Magi to base this "Zend" personality upon.
    Of interest is the fact that it was during the Israelites exile in Babylon
    when Judaism (and then Gnosticism, Christianity and Islam) incorporated the Zorostrian theological system of monotheism, the Messiah,
    the dualistic struggle between good and evil,
    light and darkness, angels and demons, heaven and hell, God and Satan,
    the Last Judgement and the Resurrection of the Dead.
    Jesus Jesus was the man who attained complete "at-one-ment"
    and human-divine unity and therefore became "the Christ."
    Note that "Joshua", "Jeshua", and "Jesus" are really the same name.
    The name "Jesus" is a Latinization of the Aramaic "Jeshua" or "Yeshua"
    which is in turn taken from the Hebrew "Yehoshua" or "Joshua."
    So the name "Jesus" refers to many heroes in the Hebrew Bible.
    Cayce therefore assigned the soul-entity Jesus the same name
    for three separate incarnations.
    Cayce also revealed that the Jesus of the New Teastament
    was registered by his Essene school under the name of "Jeshua."
    ????? The Christ-soul will walk the Earth again as the Messiah foretold
    by the Hebrew prophets in order to usher in the so-called "Throne of David"
    (i.e., the kingdom of heaven) on Earth as revealed in Revelation 11:15.
    Cayce sometimes interpreted the Second Coming of Christ as being an internal,
    psychic event within the individual seeker
    (as in his commentary on the Book of Revelation),
    and sometimes as the actual return of Jesus Christ in particular.
    In discussing the massive geological changes predicted for the "last days,
    "he adds that "these will begin in those periods from 1958 to 1998.
    Then these will be proclaimed as the periods when His light will be seen in the clouds."
    While this passage might be interpreted psychologically,
    elsewhere Cayce insists that Jesus will return in the flesh
    and rule for one thousand years as mentioned in Revelation 20:1-3.
    During this thousand-year time period,
    Cayce states that souls from the lower afterlife realms
    will not be permitted to reincarnate in order
    to establish the kingdom of God on Earth.
    Afterward, when the kingdom of God is established,
    souls from the lower afterlife realms will be permitted to reincarnate.
    According to Cayce, "As given, for a thousand years he will walk
    and talk with men of every clime.
    Then in groups, in masses, and then they shall reign
    of the first resurrection for a thousand years;
    for this will be when the changes materially come."
    Although Cayce gives the year date of the "entrance of the Messiah
    into this period as 1998," he also admits
    that no one knows the exact time of the Second Coming,
    since it cannot occur "until His enemies (and the Earth)
    are wholly in subjection to His will, His powers."
    A future incarnation of Jesus into flesh may not be necessary because Jesus
    has already transcended the necessity of reincarnating
    through his obedience of going to the cross.

3. The Incarnations of Jesus in Detail

According to Cayce, the "fall of man" was an event recorded symbolically
    in Genesis where souls from heaven first descended to the Earth plane
    to began incarnating as humans. The first wave of souls to incarnate
    (known in the Bible as "the sons of men")
    became entrapped in the Earth plane accidentally,
    through their misuse of free will.
    These events gave rise to legends of the "fall of the angels"
    and to mythical beasts of the kind described in J.R.R. Tolkien's
    "The Lord of the Rings."
    The second wave of incarnations (known in the Bible as "the sons of God")
    consisted of those souls led by Amilius - the Christ soul
    - who voluntarily became entrapped in order to assist the first wave of trapped souls.
    They accomplished this by steering the process of physical evolution in a way
    that created more appropriate physical forms for these souls.
    Cayce places Amilius on Atlantis, but says that he did not physically incarnate
    until the human physical form had been created, at which time
    the Genesis accounts of Adam and Eve begin.
    Cayce sometimes used the word "Adam" to also refer to the entire group of souls
    which had accompanied the Christ soul into incarnating into the Earth plane
    and who incarnated as the five races of humanity on five separate continents.
    Adam (as the Christ soul) joined his twin soul Eve in allowing himself
    to be seduced by materiality himself.
    This is symbolized by his acceptance of "the forbidden fruit."
    The other sons of God followed his lead and incarnated,
    and as a result were moved to express their materiality
    by interbreeding with the "daughters of men" (Genesis 6:1-2)
    who were the homo sapiens that evolved from ape-men according
    to Darwin's theory of evolution.
    According to the Cayce material and Christian Gnosticism,
    their banishment from the Garden of Eden was actually a great blessing
    because death and reincarnation are designed to draw our attention away
    from materiality and the flesh, and toward our true spiritual nature.
    Cayce also identified Melchizedek as an incarnation of the Jesus-entity.
    Melchizedek was the "king of Salem" and "priest of the most high God"
    who shares bread and wine with Abraham in Genesis 14:18-20.
    Melchizedek is also mentioned both in the Dead Sea Scrolls (I I Q Melch)
    and the Nag Hammadi codices (NEC IX 1),
    where he appears as a cosmic angelic figure similar to the risen Christ.
    Hebrews 5:10 refers to Jesus "a high priest after the order of Melchizedek."
    According to Cayce, Melchizedek wrote the Book of Job
    which contains many unusual verses that Cayce would often quote
    from while in trance. For example, Cayce stated,
    "For, as the sons of God came together to reason, as recorded by Job,
    "WHO recorded same? The Son of Man! Melchizedek wrote Job!"
    Cayce also identified the Biblical personality named Enoch
    to be a Jesus-entity incarnate. Enoch is described in several pseudepigraphal writings
    as well as some Kabbalistic writings. The modern Bible has a brief mention of Enoch:
    "And Enoch walked with God: and he was not, for God took him." (Genesis 5:18-24)

The Books of Enoch describe the fall of the angels into materiality
    - the beginning of the incarnation of souls from heaven.
    It also describes Enoch's several heavenly journeys where it is revealed
    to him the future up until the time of the Messiah.
    Enoch is also taught traditional topics as angelology and the divine throne-chariot.
    The Ethiopic Enoch introduces Enoch to a messianic figure
    referred to as "the Son of Man."
    The Hebrew scripture known as "Apocalypse of Enoch"
    describes Enoch transfigured into an angel named Metatron.
    In the New Testament, Enoch is mentioned in Hebrews 11:5 and Jude 14-15,
    with the latter passage apparently quoting from the pseudepigaphal Enochian literature.
    The fact that the Bible itself quotes from the Book of Enoch is evidence
    that Cayce was correct about the book being a valid source for higher spiritual knowledge.
    Cayce also identified the Biblical personality named Joseph (son of Jacob)
    as an incarnation of the Jesus-entity soul. Accordingly,
    Joseph's escape from the pit was not only a literal event,
    but a symbolic anticipation of Jesus' resurrection. Cayce's identification of Joshua,
    the notorious genocidal leader of Israel in the Old Testament,
    as an incarnation of the Jesus-entity is a little more difficult to believe.
    But Cayce viewed Joshua's claim to fame as being the scribe for Moses
    who "psychically" dictated much of what is attributed to Moses.
    This interesting bit of information explains how "Moses" wrote
    about his own death. Another Biblical personality named by Cayce
    to be a Jesus-entity incarnate is the high priest named Jeshua
    who helped organize the return from exile and the rebuilding of the temple
    (see Ezra and Nehemiah).
    According to Cayce, this Jeshua is the one who compiled and translated the books
    of the Bible. In essence, Cayce identifies all these Biblical personalities
    to be psychic revelators.
    An interesting fact is that "Joshua", "Jeshua", and "Jesus" are really the same name.
    The name "Jesus" is a Latin version of the Aramaic name Jeshua or "Yeshua."
    And Yeshua is Hebrew for Joshua or "Yehoshua."
    Thus, Cayce has assigned the soul-entity Jesus to be incarnations
    of the three Biblical characters having the same name.
    Cayce also mentions that Jesus was an Essene who was registered
    by his Essene school under the name of "Jeshua".
    Concerning the so-called "Second Coming" of Christ
    (which is really not the second, but many) Cayce sometimes interpreted it
    to be an internal spiritual and psychic event within the individual
    (see Cayce on the Book of Revelation).
    On other occasions, Cayce interpreted it to be an actual return
    of Jesus Christ in physical form.
    When Cayce gave his prophecies about the massive geological changes predicted
    to being around 2000 AD, he stated that:
    "These will begin in those periods from '58 to '98 when these
    will be proclaimed as the periods when His light will be seen in the clouds"
    [Cayce Reading 3976-15].

This reading from Cayce suggests that Jesus will appear in the sky
    and return to Earth in bodily form. Cayce stated that Jesus will walk the Earth again:
    "As given, for a thousand years he will walk and talk with men of every clime.
    Then in groups, in masses, and then they shall reign of the first resurrection
    for a thousand years; for this will be when the changes materially come."
    [Cayce Reading 364-8]

Cayce gave the year of the "entrance of the Messiah into this period -1998."
    [Cayce Reading 5748-5] He also mentions that no one knows the exact day
    of event because it cannot occur "until His enemies - and the Earth
    - are wholly in subjection to His will, His powers." [Cayce Reading 5749-1].
    So this suggests that Jesus return will not be a future incarnation in the flesh
    since Jesus has already transcended the need to reincarnate.
    Return to Top
    4. The Christ Soul Incarnation as Jesus in Detail

Two years after Cayce's death in 1945, the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in Qumran.
    This remarkable archeological discovery revealed a large amount of information
    about a religious sect around the time of Jesus referred to as the Essenes
    and affirmed information provided by Cayce.
    The word "Essene" is never used in the Dead Sea Scrolls
    but most scholars accept that the Qumran sect was either identical
    or closely related to the Essenes of the classical authors such as Josephus and Pliny.
    According to Cayce, Jesus was an Essene along with Mary and Joseph
    who was affiliated with an Essene community based on Mount Carmel
    which was a continuation of a "school of the prophets" begun by Elijah,
    Elisha, Samuel, and Melchizedek.
    Cayce described the Essenes as an pious religious community of men and women
    whose purpose was to prepare the way for the coming of the Messiah.
    Archeology does not reveal the meaning behind the word "Essene"
    but Cayce mentioned that it means "expectancy."
    According to Josephus, the Essenes were known for divination (
    foretelling the future) which agrees with Cayce's descriptions of them
    spending their time recording experiences of "the supernatural
    or out of the ordinary experiences; whether in dreams,
    visions, voices, or what not" (1472-1).
    Cayce also mentioned that the Essenes were students of astrology,
    numerology, and reincarnation.
    The Dead Sea Scrolls describe the Essenes as an authoritarian,
    highly disciplined community that controlled every facet of member's lives.
    They had to give all their money and property over to the community
    after a year's probation. Their theology stressed a good versus evil duality.
    It also describes a conflict between a "Teacher of Righteousness,"
    a "Wicked Priest," and "the Liar."
    They separated themselves from the outside world in an anticipated final war
    between the sons of light and the sons of darkness.
    As for the Jesus connection to the Essenes, scholars believe the idea
    of Jesus being an Essene does not fit the personality and teachings
    of Jesus despite the many interesting similarities between Jesus
    and the Qumran community.
    For example, scholars believe the Essenes wouldn't have approved
    of Jesus' bending of the moral standards such as associating himself
    with prostitutes and tax collectors.
    It is also believed that John the Baptist was an Essene
    because of the similarities between himself and the Essene community.
    According to Cayce, Jesus' mother Mary was chosen by the Essenes
    at the age of four to begin intensive spiritual training lasting three years
    in preparation for the conception of the Messiah.
    Her election as the mother of the Messiah occurs during a special ceremony
    in the temple at Mount Carmel in which an angel leads her by the hand
    to the altar. Remarkably, this Cayce reading agrees with an apocryphal book
    entitled the Infancy Gospel of James where Mary is presented to the Lord
    at the age of three when her father Joachim "set her on the third step of the altar,
    and the Lord God gave grace to her ...
    and she received food from the hand of an angel." (325)
    Cayce and the Infancy Gospel of James agree that Joseph
    was chosen to be Mary's husband by lot.
    They also agree that Joseph was much older than Mary.
    Cayce gives their ages at the time of their marriage as thirty-six and sixteen,
    respectively. Cayce and the Infancy Gospel of James
    agree that Jesus was born in a cave.
    5. Jesus and Eastern Mysticism

According to Cayce, Jesus was sixteen years old when his education about the ways
    of the ancient teachers began. First, he traveled to Egypt where, as an infant,
    Jesus was taken after his birth by his parents to flee Herod
    as the Gospel of Matthew states.
    After spending time learning in Egypt, Jesus spent three years in India
    and finally a year in Persia.
    The idea that Jesus had spent his "lost years" wandering Asia did not originate with Cayce.
    Its first proponent seems to have been the Russian war correspondent
    Nicholas Notovitch (1858-1916), who described his travels in British India
    in a book entitled "The Unknown Life of Jesus Christ" published in 1894.
    According to his book, Notovitch was told by the "chief lama" of a monastery
    that their library contained records of a visit by Jesus in ancient times.
    The chief lama finally relented to Notovitch's requests to examine the records.
    From two large bound volumes written in Tibetan, Notovitch translated them through his interpreter as "The Life of Saint Issa: Best of the Sons of Men."
    The text begins by summarizing the exodus of the Jews from Egypt,
    Israel's lapse into sin during the prophetic period,
    and the subsequent Roman occupation.
    But God has mercy on one poor couple (Mary and Joseph),
    whom he rewards by giving them a son, Issa (which is the Qu'anic name for Jesus).
    All is well until the boy turns thirteen and the parents arrange a marriage for him.
    Issa "... left the parental house in secret, departed from Jerusalem,
    and with the merchants set out towards Sind,
    with the object of perfecting himself in the divine word
    and of studying the laws of the great Buddhas. [IV. 12- 13]
    At fourteen, he encountered the "erring worshippers of Jaine" a reference to Jainism.
    Then he spent six years studying the Vedas and learned the art of exorcism
    and intercessory prayer. Issa rebuked Brahmin priests for upholding the caste system.
    Issa also would violate their customs by giving teachings to the lower castes.
    He is seen rejecting the authority of the Vedas and Puranas,
    denying the Trimurti and the incarnation of Brahma as Vishnu, Shiva, and other gods.
    It is written that Issa belittled idolatry and barely escaped India with his life.
    In Nepal, he grew proficient in Pali and spent six years studying Buddhist sutras.
    He condemned human and animal sacrifices, sun-worship,
    the dualism of good and evil, and the Zoroastrian priesthood.
    The Zoroastrian priests seized him and abandoned him to the wilderness
    to be devoured by wild beasts but he escapes anyway.
    6. Jesus the Man and Jesus as the "Christ"

Cayce made a distinction between Jesus and "the Christ."
    He said that "Christhood" is the goal which every human should strive for.
    Jesus was simply the first evolved human to attain it.
    Cayce referred to Jesus as our "elder brother" and "the pattern"
    for our own spiritual growth.
    The Bible states that Christ fulfilled the law and,
    according to Cayce, so can we. That is the entire purpose of Jesus' teaching.
    Cayce wrote:
    "The law of God made manifest [that] He becomes the law
    by manifesting same before man; and thus
    - as man, even as you becomes one with the Father" [Cayce Reading 1158-12].

Because of Jesus' triumph over "flesh and temptation", Jesus
    "became the first of those that overcame death in the body,
    enabling Him to so illuminate,
    to so revivify that body as to take it up again, even when those fluids
    of the body had been drained away by the nail holes in His hands
    and by the spear piercing His side." [Cayce Reading 1152-1].
    In essence, Cayce described the Christ soul as the impelling force
    and core of truth behind all religions that teach that "God is One."
    "I and my Father are one. Then they took up stones again to stone him.
    Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shown you from my Father;
    for which of these do you stone me? They answered him, saying,
    For a good work we stone you not; but for blasphemy;
    and because that you, being a man, make yourself God. Jesus answered them,
    "Is it not written in your law: I said 'you are gods?" - John 10:30-34,
    Jesus quoting Psalm 82:6 to defend his teaching
    that God dwells within all human beings.
    http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen049.html