dying ??? Regrets of The Dying - THE 7 passages of LIFE - What you need NOW is a SUPPORT CIRCLE

Discussion in 'Death, Past Lives, Rebirth and Reincarnation' started by CULCULCAN, Jan 13, 2015.

1. CULCULCAN

CULCULCAN The Final Synthesis - isbn 978-0-9939480-0-8 Staff Member

95367585a0dcae90.

2. CULCULCAN

9fee671c0ddff53f.

3. CULCULCAN

TYPES of intelligence / intel

"According to Psychologists, there are four types of Intelligence:
    1) Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
    2) Emotional Quotient (EQ)
    3) Social Quotient (SQ)
    4) Adversity Quotient (AQ)
    1. Intelligence Quotient (IQ): this is the measure of your level of comprehension. You need IQ to solve maths, memorize things, and recall lessons.
    2. Emotional Quotient (EQ): this is the measure of your ability to maintain peace with others, keep to time, be responsible, be honest, respect boundaries, be humble, genuine and considerate.
    3. Social Quotient (SQ): this is the measure of your ability to build a network of friends and maintain it over a long period of time.
    People that have higher EQ and SQ tend to go further in life than those with a high IQ but low EQ and SQ. Most schools capitalize on improving IQ levels while EQ and SQ are played down.
    A man of high IQ can end up being employed by a man of high EQ and SQ even though he has an average IQ.
    Your EQ represents your Character, while your SQ represents your Charisma. Give in to habits that will improve these three Qs, especially your EQ and SQ.
    Now there is a 4th one, a new paradigm:
    4. The Adversity Quotient (AQ): The measure of your ability to go through a rough patch in life, and come out of it without losing your mind.
    When faced with troubles, AQ determines who will give up, who will abandon their family, and who will consider suicide.
    Parents please expose your children to other areas of life than just Academics. They should adore manual labour (never use work as a form of punishment), Sports and Arts.
    Develop their IQ, as well as their EQ, SQ and AQ. They should become multifaceted human beings able to do things independently of their parents.
    Finally, do not prepare the road for your children. Prepare your children for the road."

4. CULCULCAN

wfT2shgFXQgp8_N4ptH2J_74CsZ6GSXMpehcyqvjgL-xCTJ6SsEss&tn=7EKjKmMelBd2rfB4&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

The whole world paused this morning.

Do you know why?

Because an 8 year old’s tank was empty.

The boys had already started their school day at their desks
    and I was preparing to leave for work when I noticed my littlest standing in the bathroom wiping his face.

I paused at the door and asked if he was okay.

He looked up with tears silently dripping and shook his head.

When I questioned if something happened, again he shook his head.

So I sat on the side of the tub and pulled him in my lap.

I told him sometimes our heart tanks feel empty and need to be refilled.

He cried into my chest and I held tight.

I asked if he could feel my love filling him up?

A nod, and tears stopped...

I waited a minute...

‘Has it reached your toes yet?’

He shook his head no...

‘Okay man.

We will take as long as you need.

Work doesn’t matter right now.

School isn’t important either.

This right here, is the most important
    thing today, okay?

Filling you back to the top.

Is that good?’

*nods*

One more minute...

‘Is your heart full of mamas love now?’

‘Yeah...’

*looks in his eyes* ‘I see it shining in there, you’re full to the top, and you’re smiling!’

You may not be 8 - you may be 28, 38, 48 or whatever
    - but ALL of us run on empty just like he did.

His week was so busy and so full and his little soul was just dry!

We all have to pause, and take a moment to refill with the good things. prayer, sunshine, laughter, friends, hugs.

Refill your empty, or you’ll find those emotions (tears, anger, snappy words) overflowing with no reason why.

Take a moment.

Refill.

It’s the most important part of your day!

5. CULCULCAN

3133_n.?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=IT8Y_8AoRlQAX-bQrKf&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.
    When things fall apart,
    consider the possibility
    that life knocked it down on purpose.
    Not to bully you or punish you,
    but to prompt you to build something
    that better suits your personality
    and your purpose.
    Sometimes things fall apart
    so better things can fall together.
    - Spiritual Awakenings

6. CULCULCAN

3239_n.?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=3QqH0W9wjsEAX-fQ8lI&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

I learned the spiritual journey
    had nothing to do with being nice.
    It was about being real and authentic.
    Having boundaries,
    honouring my space first
    and others second,
    and in this space of self-care
    being nice just happened,
    it flowed not motivated
    by fear but by love.
    - Michelle Ola

7. CULCULCAN

_p526x296&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=wvalxazbs5YAX-S1_uE&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

8. CULCULCAN

g_s600x600&_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=jUW1odHr39kAX-S7YdH&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

9. CULCULCAN

My mom did not sleep. She felt exhausted. She was irritable, grumpy, and bitter. She was always sick until one day, suddenly, she changed.
    One day my dad said to her:
    - I've been looking for a job for three months and I haven't found anything, I'm going to have a few beers with friends.
    My mom replied:
    - It's okay.
    My brother said to her:
    - Mom, I'm doing poorly in all subjects at the University.
    My mom replied:
    - Okay, you will recover, and if you don't, well, you repeat the semester, but you pay the tuition.
    My sister said to her:
    - Mom, I smashed the car.
    My mom replied:
    - Okay daughter, take it to the car shop & find how to pay and while they fix it, get around by bus or subway.
    Her daughter-in-law said to her:
    - Mother-in-law, I came to spend a few months with you.
    My mom replied:
    - Okay, settle in the living room couch and look for some blankets in the closet.
    All of us gathered worried to see these reactions coming from Mom.
    We suspected that she had gone to the doctor and that she was prescribed some pills called "I don't give a damn”... Perhaps she was overdosing on these!
    We then proposed to do an "intervention" w/my mother to remove her from any possible addiction she had towards some anti-tantrum medication.
    But then ... she gathered us around her and my mom explained:
    "It took me a long time to realize that each person is responsible for their life. It took me years to discover that my anguish, anxiety, my depression, my courage, my insomnia & my stress, does not solve your problems but aggravates mine.
    I am not responsible for the actions of anyone & it’s not my job to provide happiness but I am responsible for the reactions I express to that.
    Therefore, I came to the conclusion that my duty to myself is to remain calm and let each one of you solve what corresponds to you.
    I have taken courses in yoga, meditation, miracles, human development, mental hygiene, vibration and neurolinguistic programming and in all of them, I found a common denominator in them all...
    I can only control myself, you have all the necessary resources to solve your own problems despite how hard they may be. My job is to pray for you, love on you, encourage you but it’s up to YOU to solve them & find your happiness.
    I can only give you my advice if you ask me & it depends on you to follow it or not. There are consequences, good or bad, to your decisions and YOU have to live them.
    So from now on, I cease to be the receptacle of your responsibilities, the sack of your guilt, the laundress of your remorse, the advocate of your faults, the wall of your lamentations, the depositary of your duties, who should solve your problems or spare a tire every time to fulfill your responsibilities.
    From now on, I declare all independent and self-sufficient adults.
    Everyone at my mom's house was speechless.
    From that day on, the family began to function better because everyone in the house knew exactly what it is that they needed to do.
    For some of us this is hard because we've grown up being the caregivers feeling responsible for others. As moms & wives we are fixers off all things. We never want our loved ones to go through difficult things or to struggle. We want everyone to be happy.
    But, the sooner we take that responsibility off of our shoulders & on to each loved one, the better we are preparing them to be MEsponsible.
    We are not here on earth to be everything to everyone. Stop putting that pressure on yourself.
    Much Love

g_p526x296&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=hvWRo1zLggwAX9LFLc1&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

10. CULCULCAN

The Butterfly Nebula, 4000 light-years away from Earth

g_p526x296&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Z1gLt83scWoAX_OTQNo&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.