29 December 2022 To 18 January 2023 - Mercury Retrograde

Discussion in 'Astrology, Astronomy and Crop Circles' started by CULCULCAN, Dec 30, 2022.

1. CULCULCAN

CULCULCAN The Final Synthesis - isbn 978-0-9939480-0-8 Staff Member

7072_n.?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=gwh_Gy2lvL4AX_bmmIz&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.
    Greg Pesemeo

·

To the people living in the future, happy 2023!
    I'm still in last year! 1f631. 2728. 1f92a. 2728. 1f973.
    Silly made-up Earth constructs aside, I wish you well now.. and still now 1f497.

2. CULCULCAN

Brenda Thyne
    8h ·

Walking into the New Year with a brand new perspective.
    May 2023 offer you All the Brightest and Best Surprises and Blessings!
    We are ALL ready for a better year. Let it Be 23!
    5883_n.?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=pQNbW4VI24EAX8p2cYv&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

3. CULCULCAN

nc_oc=AQkcRf6i0U2AAzoyq9x5rrdwk-UazeUWDCiezu-iTN_LMFLFcAt19RxwKpoFkXlPGNk&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

4. CULCULCAN

5. CULCULCAN

Astro Aatif

·

A New Year's Wishes, Prayers & Resolutions With Astrologer Aatif!!!

██▓▒░⡷⠂ !!⠐⢾░▒▓██

Happy new year my Astrology friends in Pakistan,
    it's 4:30 am on 1st January 2023!!

But Happy New Year's Night in countries like the USA today
    which are hours behind me right now 1f642.

1f496. ´ *•.¸ 2665. ¸.•** & : **•.¸ 2665. ¸.•*´ 1f496.

"Make This 2023 Superiorly Active In Terms Of Prosperity, Happiness, and Settlement In Life
    With Better Job & Professional Opportunities, Better Marriage Proposals
    for those Who Wants To Codependent Themselves With their Partner
    & Want To Feel The Power Of Connectedness Ahead
    & Also Provide Us With Better Health So We Can Enjoy 2023
    & For Those Who Missed Out On Many Opportunities Back In Previous Years
    Due To Unhealthy Situations, From Covid Lockdowns To Personal Health Issues...".

-

Celestially, May this 2023 will defuse & cover up all the blunders you have previously made
    throughout the 2022 year

2023 is going to be the major shift in energies

which I will unfold & describe in my upcoming new year Astrology post on 2023 energies ahead...

But for now, January is also going to be power-packed ahead with so many changes up in the sky..
    What are your New Year's Resolutions for 2023?

What are you up to ahead & what changes & transformations in your life overwhelm
    or moderate you ahead?

you are eyeing on?

Enjoy your New Year's Night folks wherever you are in the world,
    we are still connected through the internet & enjoy the most of this new year's night
    by recalling the glorious memories you have enjoyed or made you sad
    even because without remembering the past, one cannot improve their future…

Because catharsis on previous mistakes is so important to get evolved
    & grown as a person in life to live life to its fullest ahead…

Walk into 2023 with style, grace,

& of course with the help of CELESTIAL OCCULTISM A.K.A “Astrology”
    & may all your dreams & wishes come true into the new celestially active year of happenings...

1f338. 1f496. 1f3f9. 1f3f9. 1f496. 1f338.
    #newyear2023 #happynewyear2023wishes #newyearsresolutions #wishlist2023 #capricornseason2022 #Capricornseason2023 #CapricornSzn #astrology #newyear #newyear2023 #newyearwishes
    09&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=TCOrMCEQb2MAX-LmZAm&tn=fcIFEzN8J1KIfwM9&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

6. CULCULCAN

05&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=gp6Me8VRU3IAX-BrcpG&tn=fcIFEzN8J1KIfwM9&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

7. CULCULCAN

Remember this attitude !!
    "Thank you God for everything"
    “ Thank Dr for everything “

" There was a bird who lived in a desert, very sick, no feathers,
    nothing to eat and drink, no shelter to live in.

One day a dove was passing by, so the sick unhappy bird stopped the dove
    and inquired "where are you going?" it replied " I am going to heaven".

So the sick bird said "please find out for me, when my suffering will come to an end?"

The dove said, "sure, I will." and bid a good bye to the sick bird.

The dove reached heaven and shared the message of the sick bird with the angel incharge at the entrance gate.

The angel said, "For the next seven years of its life the bird has to suffer like this, no happiness till then."

The dove said, "When the sick bird hears this he will get disheartened. could you suggest any solution for this."

The Angel replied, "Tell him to recite this verse "Thank you God for everything."

The dove on meeting the sick bird again, delivered the message of the angel to it .

After seven days the dove was passing again passing by and saw that bird was very happy,
    feathers grew on his body, a small plant grew up in the desert area
    , a small pond of water was also there, the bird was singing and dancing cheerfully.

The dove was astonished.

The Angel had said that there would be no happiness for the bird for the next seven years.

With this question in mind the dove went to visit the angel at heaven's gate.

The dove put forth his query to the Angel. The Angel replied,

"yes it is true there was no happiness for the bird for seven years

but because the bird was reciting the verse "Thank you God for everything"
    in every situation, his life changed.

When the bird fell down on the hot sand it said "Thank you God for everything".

When it could not fly it said, "Thank you God for everything".

When it was thirsty and there was no water around, it said, "Thank you God for everything."

Whatever the situation, the bird kept on repeating, "Thank you God for everything"
    and therefore the seven years got dissolved in seven days.."

When I heard this story, I felt a tremendous shift in my way of feeling,
    thinking, accepting and viewing life..

I adopted this verse in my life..

Whatever the situation I faced I started reciting this verse

"Thank you God for everything."

It helped me to shift my view from what I did not have to what I have in my life..

For instance.. if my head pains I said "Thank God " that the rest of my body is completely fine
    and healthy and I notice that the headache does not bother me at all.

In the same manner I started using this verse in my relationships
    -whether family, friends, neighbors, colleagues, health,finances, social life, business
    and everything with which I can relate.

I shared this story with everyone I came in touch with and it brought a great shift in their behaviour too.

This simple verse really had a deep impact on my life, I started feeling how blessed I am,
    how happy I am, how good life is.

The purpose of sharing this message is to make all of you aware of how powerful the attitude of gratitude is.

It can reshape our lives. So keep reciting this verse continuously to experience the shift in your life too.

With this year drawing to an end, be grateful to whatever God has done for you in 2022
    and with the same attitude of gratitude move into 2023 holding God's hand..

With your hands in His hands you will never stumble..

Remember !!

"Thank you God for everything" is the attitude.

Be blessed and be a blessing all around to you !!

Prashant Vora

8. CULCULCAN

Pars Kutay

·

Endings to Have NEW BEGINNINGS!!!
    May the Energies of 2023 BE Abundant for our in Health and Happiness. . .
    and bring us many Blessings. . . with Greater Realizations of our True DIVINE SELF. . .

and our Connections with the STARS.

Much LOVE. . . LIGHT. . . PEACE. . . and JOY to the Divine New World.

“Happy The DIVINE NEW EARTH Year – 2023”

Within DIVINE LOVE of ONE

Pars Kutay
    01&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=hjri5pU-lCUAX-qkdfo&tn=fcIFEzN8J1KIfwM9&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

9. CULCULCAN

nc_oc=AQlxLUpkdiDT0Q3Y1HyHRKTT3lurAAZcpDdOwDdFBRJUhYj9mvcq6oEzn_1B75Ochmg&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

HEALTHY ACTIVE NATIVES!!!
    Mangas Smith ·

·

Last workout of the year.

Pull ups and push ups at home.

No new year's resolution for the new year.

Just the same mindset for achieving the goals

I have set forth. I'm thankful for another year of health for my myself and my kids.

I wish the same for you and your families as well for the coming year.

Stay motivated, stay driven. 270c. 1f4aa.

10. CULCULCAN

Laura Tempest Zakroff

·

Here it is! The 2023 Sigil for the Year!
    Thanks to all of my Patreon folks who collaborated with me to create this sigil.
    You can read all about what it means and how to use it on my blog here:

LTZ’s 2023 Sigil for the Year | 2023 Sigil for the Year (patheos.com)

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/tempe...mH91AVwLcWMs5rIYq-7MB9WBsVUg8iIhAx8dSs3p8pWrw

LTZ’s 2023 Sigil for the Year

DECEMBER 31, 2022 BY LAURA TEMPEST ZAKROFF

0 COMMENTS

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2023-sigilbanner-scaled-e1672498417570.
    We’ve reached the end of another year – which means it’s time for the NEW Sigil for the Year. Rather than setting a New Year’s resolution, I prefer to set the tone for the coming year with a sigil. This shifts the focus away from a single goal or task to a larger theme or perspective to consider to help bring about change.

I started doing this back around 2015-2016. At the end of each year, I collaborate with my Patreon supporters to craft a sigil for the coming year. They provide a few words or phrases that they’d like to see as a theme for the new year. I go through all of the input and create a list of elements for us to work with and then we use my signature Sigil Witchery method to craft the sigil.
    For the past 3 years, I’ve done it live via our weekly Zoom session so folks can join in on the process. If you’re on my Patreon (or want to join it for just $1 a month which gets you access to a lot of behind-the-scenes art and magic), you can watch the video recording. It was too long this year for me to edit and place up on Youtube. In the video, you can see the process happen in real time, as well as in-depth discussion about how the words were grouped, what they mean, and how we brought the sigil to life.
    If you want to see last year’s sigil, you can check out the 2022 Sigil for the Year here.
    Here is the virtual whiteboard from the workshop:
    2023-whiteboard-1024x611.
    whiteboard screenshot from the Patreon zoom session.
    Included in this sigil:

• Healing, Repair
    • Connection, Togetherness
    • Compassion
    • Creativity, Fun
    • Prosperity
    • Stability, Balance, Alignment, Harmony, Simplicity, Present in the Moment
    • Understanding, Clarity, Intuition, Insightfulness, Self-Discipline
    • Good Health
    • Peace
    • Gratitude, Appreciation
    • Wisdom
    • Completion
    • Energy, Passion, Power
    • Hope, Uplift
    • Boldness, Adventure, Exploration, Opportunity
    • Abundance, Replenishment, Growth
    • Safety, Personal Privacy, Healthy Boundaries, Banish Fear, Justice, Protection, Integrity
    • Transmutation, Adaptability, Resilience, Growth

The Sigil

2023-sigilfortheyear-scaled.
    2023 Sigil for the Year
    How To Use This Sigil

You are welcome to use this sigil however you see fit that is in alignment with the intent of the sigil.
    Suggestions for use:
    – Carve or place on a candle for celebrating the transition from 2022 into 2023 (white, silver, or gold is recommended, but if you are drawn to another color, follow your intuition)
    – Place on your altar, wear on the body, or put in places that are related to the changes you wish to bring into your life/your community
    – Put it on a journal, notebook, calendar, or planner – some place you will go to regularly throughout the year.
    – Use in meditation as a focus – either mentally or walk/dance/draw it with your body as a moving meditation
    Please note: When sharing this sigil (or any other sigil you find on this blog), please be sure to include the link to the blog post. The sigil works best if people understand precisely what went into it, versus just sharing the image and telling people to use it.

[​IMG]
    2023 Sigil for the Year by Laura Tempest Zakroff is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
    To find out more about this method of crafting sigils created by Laura Tempest Zakroff (author of the best-selling book Sigil Witchery), checking out Sigil Witchery.
    backyardhaircut-sm.
    ABOUT LAURA TEMPEST ZAKROFF
    Laura Tempest Zakroff is a professional artist, author, performer, and Modern Traditional Witch based in New England. She holds a BFA from RISD (the Rhode Island School of Design), and her artwork has received awards and honors worldwide. Her work embodies myth and the esoteric through her drawings and paintings, jewelry, talismans, and other designs. Laura is the author of the bestselling Llewellyn books Weave the Liminal, Sigil Witchery, and Anatomy of a Witch, as well as the Liminal Spirits Oracle (artist/author), The Witch’s Cauldron, and co-author of The Witch’s Altar with Jason Mankey. Laura edited The New Aradia: A Witch’s Handbook to Magical Resistance (Revelore Press). She is the creative force behind several community events and teaches workshops online and worldwide. You can read more about the author here. You can read more about the author here.
    g_p960x960&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=SjKtRetX4LsAX-IuUjr&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.