15,000+++ Health Professionals On Covid / Covid_19, Covid-19, Cornavirus 19 - Well Researched Posts

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC SUBJECTS' started by CULCULCAN, Mar 11, 2021.

1. CULCULCAN

CULCULCAN The Final Synthesis - isbn 978-0-9939480-0-8 Staff Member

GENNIE@GENNIE
    31m··Conservative News
    22 Ways to Stop Vaccine ID Passports in 2022
    1) DO NOT COMPLY. Do not be coerced, bribed, blackmailed, shamed, guilted, manipulated, or intimidated into complying. Civil disobedience is necessary. Businesses and patrons need to rally together to defy this tyranny.
    2) Contact your investment advisor or asset manager, give them a list of companies involved in making the vaccine ID passports and pushing the agenda, and tell them you want all of these companies screened out of your savings because you do not wish to finance your own prison. See the list at the end of part 4 in my vaccine passport series here. If you are dating or communicating with someone who works for any of these companies that are building our prison, you might consider the Lysistrata strategy. In times of war, all strategies must be considered to beat the enemy.
    3) Vaccine ID Passports, digital identities being pushed by banks, driver’s license facilities, and other industries as a means for “access” or “convenience” should be avoided at all cost.
    4) Make everyone you know aware of what this QR code and digital identity is really about, and how they intend to put you on the Blockchain to surveil and control your every move.
    5) Get your sheriffs on board. While tyrannical governors and mayors may try to make illogical and illegal demands on business owners and patrons, including fines in some cases, the sheriff has the power to choose to not enforce it. Mayors are moving quickly on trying to instill demands on businesses. There are 3,081 sheriffs in the U.S. They all need to be contacted by phone, email, and mail. Many of them do not understand the full power that they have and policies they can put in place. I recommend directing them to KrisAnne Hall, a constitutional lawyer who has worked with hundreds of sheriffs, empowering them with information to fight this tyranny, through conferences and one-on-one.
    6) Posting small truth statements around communities via flyers, postcards, stickers, or swag with a message. In the words of the corrupt globalists, “flood the message.”
    7) When entering an establishment that is demanding to see proof of a jab or negative test, provide them with a card that states, “I will not be a human experiment of a gene therapy jab for a virus that has a 99.98% survival rate,” and do not support that establishment.
    8) Bringing this information to the attention of your legislatures and demanding legislation to block vaccine id passports and digital identity applications is critical. Here is a Model Bill you can copy and paste into a document to attach in an email to your state representative requesting that he/she sponsor it in your state. Some states have already done this. Consider donating to litigators and state legislators who are actually taking action to stop vaccine ID passports and jab mandates.
    See cont.

2. CULCULCAN

3. CULCULCAN

passportscontrolyou.

4. CULCULCAN

PASSPORTSCANTHISFJB.JPG

5. CULCULCAN

24403a2f9c968d3d.

6. CULCULCAN

7. CULCULCAN

838_n.?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=vBvefGhqitwAX8YSt1q&_nc_ht=scontent.fykz2-1.

8. CULCULCAN

ONE DAY YOUR LIFE WILL FLASH IN FRONT OF YOU...
    DO SOMETHING WORTH WATCHING !!!

dosomethingworthwatching.

9. CULCULCAN

@TruthHurtsSometimes
    DeathStarPharmacist

says:
    "Just about every business I enter has a sign on the entrance saying something like
    "In accordance with CDC guidelines...".
    Then the sign goes on to say we should wear masks.
    Sorry, but the CDC is now a corrupted and compromised organization.
    They used to be a trusted source for information.
    Now, I could care less what they have to say.
    I am a Doctor of Pharmacy, a medical professional.
    I see many others rejecting the legitimacy of the CDC as well.
    Their absurd positions in this fake pandemic have made them a laughing stock."

10. CULCULCAN

"Will these 'People' Be Charged with Genocide?"...Great Question.
    For those who know the history, facts & truth about these Demons, the obvious answer is a resounding YES!
    They & many others should be charged, tried, some imprisoned for life & others executed for Crimes Against Humanity.

"I was following orders" is no excuse- Nuremberg
    http://thecovidworld.com/will-these-people-be-charged-with-genocide/
    360d18d4dfd0ebe8.
    Will These People Be Charged With Genocide?
    16 individuals - many of whom you will recognize - are accused of genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes and crimes of aggression.