15,000+++ Health Professionals On Covid / Covid_19, Covid-19, Cornavirus 19 - Well Researched Posts

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC SUBJECTS' started by CULCULCAN, Mar 11, 2021.

1. CULCULCAN

CULCULCAN The Final Synthesis - isbn 978-0-9939480-0-8 Staff Member

Senator Ron Johnson’s Panel is a must watch!

Doctors talk about how HARMFUL THE COVID-19 vaccine is,
    and people testify how they or their family members were harmed by the vaccine.
    (I saw the 4 hour version, but someone did a great job in cutting it down and keeping the important part).

THIS VIDEO MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE!

https://rumble.com/voq2xb-ron-johns...n-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-and-injuries.html
    4783a089aed06fd4.
    Ron Johnson Leads Expert Panel on COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates and Injuries
    Sen. Ron Johnson held a panel discussion on November 2, 2021 with doctors and medical researchers who have treated COVID-19 vaccine injuries and are researching…

2. CULCULCAN

6782ed66de9e1123.

3. CULCULCAN

wheretheycanNOT.

4. CULCULCAN

B4A5D6AE-5826-45D1-92F8-7CACA7B49E65.
    FiatLux_USA
    @Bainbridge5
    Virology is a scam.

“Viruses are simply excretions of a toxic cell.
    They happen when a cell is poisoned.
    They are not the cause of anything.”

~ Dr. Thomas Cowan
    95f1edd2aaad6b17.
    Gabriel’s Horn
    @Gabriels_Horn

AIMCats, did you know that Dr. Cowan is an anthroposophical doctor?
    We trust his opinions on viruses.

Thanks to @BlackScorpionNationalists for this excellent summary.

Just read it a few times and you will be able to help others understand why you can’t “catch a virus.”

an interesting comment
    (as, i've started this fasting between meals)
    FiatLux_USA
    @Bainbridge5
    Original Gabber
    Eat meat but:
    grass-fed, grass-finished, organic,
    fast 24-48-72-120 hrs between meals

5. CULCULCAN

VIDEO IS HERE - and; #yikes
    they really did use dummies ? and, fooled 'real' people ??? WTF is all i can say

https://gab.com/BlackScorpionNationalists/posts/107036628735661214

and, then this video
    Coronavirus Update: A Look Inside Brookdale Hospital’s ‘Medical Warzone’ – CBS New York (cbslocal.com)
    https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/0...k-inside-brookdale-hospitals-medical-warzone/

Coronavirus Update: A Look Inside Brookdale Hospital’s ‘Medical Warzone’
    March 30, 2020 at 8:22 pm
    Filed Under:Brookdale Hospital, Brooklyn, Coronavirus, COVID-19, Kevin Rincon, Local TV, New York
    NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Across New York City, health care workers face tremendous challenges to treat patients, and at Brooklyn’s Brookdale Hospital Medical Center they are at their maximum capacity.
    Patient beds line the hallways as every inch of this building is now being used because of the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, reports CBS2’s

“Well, this is a warzone, a medical warzone,” said Dr. Arabia Mollette.
    “Every day I come, what I see on a daily basis is pain, despair, suffering and healthcare disparities.”
    Mollette works in the emergency room where more than 100 coronavirus patients have walked through with another 70 people under investigation.
    “This virus sees no it is no difference,” she said. “It has nothing to do with age, has nothing to do with access to healthcare, has nothing to do with socio-economics, race or ethnicity. This virus is killing a lot of people.”

CORONAVIRUS: NY Health Dept. | NY Call 1-(888)-364-3065 | NYC Health Dept.
    | NYC Call 311, Text COVID to 692692 | NJ COVID-19 Info Hub
    | NJ Call 1-(800)-222-1222 or 211, Text NJCOVID to 898211 | CT Health Dept.
    | CT Call 211 | Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
    READ MORE:NYPD Officer Released From Hospital After Thanksgiving Eve Shooting In The Bronx

Like everywhere else, Mollette says they’re in need of a lot of things including supplies.

“We need prayer, we need support, we need gowns, we need gloves, we need masks, we need more vents, we need more medical space, we need psychosocial support as well,” she said. “It’s not easy coming in here when you know that what you’re getting ready to face.”

This hospital has 370 beds, but that’s not enough.

Not only are they running out of room for the sick, they’re running out of room for those who’ve died. The morgue is filled and a refrigerated trailer is now parked outside for overflow.

One thing they have been able to do is develop rapid testing in-house with the ability to conduct 300 tests per day.

In order for things to improve here, they need to see fewer patients, so the message continues to be:

Stay home, so they can do their jobs.

6. CULCULCAN

Black Scorpion Nationalists@BlackScorpionNationalists
    THE VIRUS HOAX: Watch how they use dolls to deceive you

There is no virus. No virus has ever been proven to be contagious.

EVER. You cannot transfer a virus from one person to the other. It doesn't work like that.

In fact I would pay you 100 000 € if you found ANYONE on earth who could transfer this "virus" (or any other "virus") to me.

In short: A virus is a cellular response to overexposure to toxins like chemicals, electricity, bad food etc.

How do you define "overexposure" you might ask? Admittedly, that is a subjective term but that's because
    - it depends. It depends on the susceptibility and the susceptibility has to do with how much metal
    you have in your body and the quality of the water in your cells.

These people, of course, know this too therefore they use mercury compounds in the "vaccines".

Water + mercury compounds = ++ susceptibility. When your cells are poisoned their response
    is to purify themselves by creating a solvent, called viruses, to fight the toxic intrusion.

Viruses are NOT the cause of anything and they CANNOT be transferred.

During the Spanish flu of 1918 they tried injecting voluntary prisoners with the "virus"
    and they even tried with horses.

Not one single person got sick, and not one single horse got sick. Not even by injection.

Viruses are basically RNA/DNA and proteins.

They are DEAD microbes and they have no digestive system.

For this reason it would be impossible for your DEAD microbes (or micro organisms)
    to somehow kidnap or capture other people's RNA and replicate themselves.

That's ridiculous.

This is also why you will never see them try to isolate the virus and transfer it to a rat in order to prove contagion.

It would be so easy to prove by isolating and purifying the virus and then transfer it to an animal.

Ask them to do this, and get back to me. Because I promise you, it cannot be done.

Susankeir
    @Susankeir
    these people making this fake crap have to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. cuomo made me want to puke

Victor Alvarez
    @TQMKA
    what law would that be? The laws written by the same #NiceGovernment people as cuomo?

Black Scorpion Nationalists
    @BlackScorpionNationalists
    Original Gabber
    For treason, I would assume.

Victor Alvarez
    @TQMKA
    it would be nice if we the People drug out and paraded all of the “people” who are part of this.
    But that won’t happen till other countries do.
    We are entering a crisis in politics come 2022.
    Perhaps the People will then do so.

Black Scorpion Nationalists
    @BlackScorpionNationalists
    Original Gabber
    Yeah. I think people need to suffer some more before they do. Unfortunately. It WILL happen, the questions is not if, but when.

Susankeir
    @Susankeir
    these people have to be striped of monies and property gained by this hoax and they have to be hung or imprisoned for a long time

TrumpFarmer
    @TrumpFarmer
    We’ve been lied to

Baby Ruth
    @humdingishere
    All crisis actors. Makes me quite ill to watch.

Pyrenes
    @Pyrenes
    Something on this exact subject was the beginning of my FB bans... 'Notink to see here!'

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/0...k-inside-brookdale-hospitals-medical-warzone/
    ad6e63ef4c39a03d.
    Coronavirus Update: A Look Inside Brookdale Hospital's 'Medical Warzone'
    Both for the living and dead, Brookdale Hospital Medical Center in Brooklyn
    has reached its maximum capacity in the unprecedented coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak.
    CBS New York
    Eddybrackin
    @Eddybrackin
    If it’s not a virus then what’s making people sick?

video on this page
    https://gab.com/BlackScorpionNationalists/posts/107036628735661214

e494e8ca05b80314.

7. CULCULCAN

8. CULCULCAN

9. CULCULCAN

10. CULCULCAN

571c7e4c4c62fc2d.