The Temple Of The New Jerusalem

Discussion in 'The Temple of the New Jerusalem' started by admin, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. admin

admin Well-Known Member Staff Member

The Ides of March 2017

Code10.

2. admin

The Ides of April 2017

Code11.

3. admin

The Ides of April 2017

Code12.

4. admin

The Ides of April 2017

Code13.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  5. admin

The Ides of April 2017

Code14.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  6. admin

The Ides of April 2017

Code15.

7. admin

The Ides of May 2017

Code16.

8. admin

Universal Cores

The human condition in an Old World evolving into a New World:
    The Old World introduces and accommodates you as a youthful, relatively skinny and relatively beautiful individual under the provisions of physical and mental health to transform you into an old, relatively fat and relatively ugly individual and exits you as a corpse

The star-human condition in a New World evolved from an Old World:
    The New World introduces and accommodates you as an old, culturally standard relative fat-unhealthy and culturally standard relative ugly individual under the provisions of mental and physical health and metamorphoses you into an eternal lifeform

The Father-Creator archetype is known as Universal Male-Mindedness and the Mother-Creation archetype is known as Universal Female-Bodiedness.
    The Universal Female-Mindedness is missing, as is the Universal Male-Bodiedness; implying that the Father-Creator is without a Bodyform and the Mother-Creation is without a Mindform.

To harmonize this situation a 'perfect image' or veritas eikona is created for the Father-Creator in a male Manlyness reflecting or sabbatizing the Father-Creator in the Son-Logos and a female Womanlyness in the Mother-Creation in the Daughter-Sophia.

The Universal Creation Providence so becomes all female-bodiedness in the physical evolution and all male-mindedness in the mental evolutionary path of the Old World into the New World of the original plan of the Father's Universal Mind and the Mother's Universal Body.

For the Creator-Father to gain His missing Male Bodiedness and for the Creation-Mother to gain Her missing Female Mindedness; He must in some way absorb or 'eat' and unify or blend with His own Mother-Creation as Her Female Bodiedness.
    This process of Universal Supramentalization of the physical bodiedness then bestows the missing Female Mindedness to the to the Daughter-Sophia and the missing Male Bodiedness to the Son-Logos.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

If the chicken, then it lays the egg as a hen and if the egg, then the chicken hatches from it.
    But it is no paradox in omniscience and advanced quantum mechanics where the Descartian Mind-Body dichotomy is resolved in the quantum entanglement of the multidimensional holographic and holofractal universal cosmology.
    The wave-particle dualism in quantum mechanics describes the superposition of two complementary states of energy; either the encompassing wave state collapses into the particular state of embodiment OR the particular self-state of the Female Physicality collapses into the self-state of the Male Mentality.
    The wave function collapse of the Male-Mindedness AS the Female-Bodiedness is known as Conception and the Beginning of Life in the Old World and the particle- or body function collapse of the Female-Bodiedness AS the Male-Mindedness is known as Death and the End of Life.

In quantum relativity, one is relative to to other and so it is like the Father can be his own Father, but needs a Mother to give birth to himself and corollarily; the Mother can be her own Mother, but requires a Father to create herself.
    So the sperm of the Father is like the DNA, a genetic library, which cannot become an expression from that database without finding an ovum in which it can become a Father like the RNA.
    This is the reason behind the mechanics of messenger-DNA encoding DNA, which transcribes messenger-RNA encoding RNA, which then transcribes Amino Acids to construct the morphology for the bodies from the sperm based genetic library.
    So in other words; the sperm can be the sperm as the chicken, but not much else and the ovum can be the ovum as the egg, but not much else - yet bringing the two together creates the potential to become a great many things."

Robert Aristotle Sceptico:
    "There is a quaint story in mythology, which tries to reconstruct this omniscience, Logan.

"There once was this male old devil, who lost one of his balls, one of his testicles.
    The testicular egg fell upon the earth and landed in a swamp, where Maria Basra, the old hagtoad found it and sat upon it to hatch it.
    When the time was ripe, a Cockatrice came out of the egg, with a serpent's tail and the head of a rooster.
    The Cockatrice, being the offspring of the old devil, and knowing that it had fallen to earth by misadventure, sought for a way to return into the kingdom of its father, but couldn't find one.
    So the Cockatrice became very frustrated with its existence and when it had grown bigger, it ate its own adopted mother in the old hagtoad Maria Basra.
    But then something strange happened to the body of the Cockatrice; it started to divide into two.
    The headpart grew a tail and the tailpart grew a head and the headpart became a hen out of the rooster's head and the tailpart became a rooster out of the serpent's tail.

And so were the first rooster and hen born from the Cockatrician testicle of the old devil and the old hagtoad Maria Basra."

But there is a coded twist to the moral of that fabled story Logan.
    An anagram for MARIA BASRA is ABRAM SARAI, the ancestor for the star-human race in three of the major worldwide religions.
    Islam, Judaism and Christianity; all consider Abram and Sarai, later renamed from their human identities as Abraham and Sarah in their star-human potential, as the beginning in their genealogies, their lineages written in blood.
    So the gnostic interpretation of the myth is that half of the creator got lost in its creation and that is symbolized by the testicular egg.
    Then the big old creation, which is lost in itself as a female principle, nurtures something new in the form of the old hag toad hatching the little old creation into a little new creation.
    This little new creation is however unable to become a big new creation, because it desires to become the big old creation in whom it already finds itself and so is already part of.

It tries to eat the big old creation to become the same, but in the process it metamorphoses and becomes an ancestor for the big new creation, just as told in the story of Abraham and Sarah in the scroll of the Genesis.
    So the creation of Abraham and Sarah in a renaming of the old, is like a prototypical 'heavenly wedding', later manifesting in their descendants of the son-daughters as the bridegrooms and in the daughter-sons as the brides in the dragonomies of the 'New Jerusalem' and as coded in the scroll of 'John's Revelation'.

The joining of Abraham and Sarah in Mind and in Body, to become Two, but being One, then brings the lost devil's egg back to god's serpentine sperm in a w(holly) unitary symmetry of a dragonomy."

Logan Plato Antico:
    "Yes, and everyone alive today carries the genetic inheritance of this 'starseed'; we should know as initiates into the ancient mysteries of Mesopotamia, the so called 'cradle for this civilization."

Robert Aristotle Sceptico:
    "Indeed, this obsession with their bloodlines, which some people experience has its origins in the seeding of the starhuman race in the House of Azurguya, and as coded in diluted fashion in the Genesis scroll and the story of Abram of Ur, marrying his half sister Sarai of Terah's patriarchy.
    But you studied that encoding some time ago, perhaps you can use your number-letter code to shed some light on the relevance of the old Mesopotamian beginnings."

Matthew 19:4-6 - King James Version (KJV)
    4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
    5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
    6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Matthew 24:27-29 - King James Version (KJV)
    27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
    29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Luke 20:35-37 - King James Version (KJV)
    35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
    36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.
    37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

John 6:32-58 - King James Version (KJV)
    32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
    33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
    34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
    35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
    36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
    37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
    38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
    39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
    40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
    41 The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.
    42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?
    43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
    44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
    45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
    46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
    47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
    48 I am that bread of life.
    49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
    50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
    51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
    52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
    53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
    54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
    55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
    56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
    57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
    58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

1 Corinthians 15:54-56 - King James Version (KJV)
    54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
    55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
    56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

These are the secret sayings which the living Jesus spoke and which Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down. (Gospel of Thomas - Nag Hammadi codex - Lambdin Translation)
    (1) And he said, "Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death."
    (2) Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."
    (3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."
    (4) Jesus said, "The man old in days will not hesitate to ask a small child seven days old about the place of life, and he will live. For many who are first will become last, and they will become one and the same."
    (5) Jesus said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you . For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest."
    (6) His disciples questioned him and said to him, "Do you want us to fast? How shall we pray? Shall we give alms? What diet shall we observe?"
    Jesus said, "Do not tell lies, and do not do what you hate, for all things are plain in the sight of heaven. For nothing hidden will not become manifest, and nothing covered will remain without being uncovered."
    (7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."
    (8) And he said, "The man is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea and drew it up from the sea full of small fish. Among them the wise fisherman found a fine large fish. He threw all the small fish back into the sea and chose the large fish without difficulty. Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear."
    (56) Jesus said, "Whoever has come to understand the world has found (only) a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
    (57) Jesus said, "The kingdom of the father is like a man who had good seed. His enemy came by night and sowed weeds among the good seed. The man did not allow them to pull up the weeds; he said to them, 'I am afraid that you will go intending to pull up the weeds and pull up the wheat along with them.' For on the day of the harvest the weeds will be plainly visible, and they will be pulled up and burned."
    (58) Jesus said, "Blessed is the man who has suffered and found life."
    (59) Jesus said, "Take heed of the living one while you are alive, lest you die and seek to see him and be unable to do so."
    (60) <They saw> a Samaritan carrying a lamb on his way to Judea. He said to his disciples, "That man is round about the lamb."
    They said to him, "So that he may kill it and eat it."
    He said to them, "While it is alive, he will not eat it, but only when he has killed it and it has become a corpse."
    They said to him, "He cannot do so otherwise."
    He said to them, "You too, look for a place for yourself within repose, lest you become a corpse and be eaten."

gnosticcock.
    gnosisrooster.

glyphes-d-abydos-cvtr-543po.
    Ancient Times Revisited? A Cosmic Quest for Immortality

apocalypse.
    2012-9,360.000/365.2425 = 23,615 BC with Precessional midpoint at 12,814 Years ago from 2012.

A Real Global Warming Catastrophy of 12,800 BC as Precessional Midpoint of 23,615 BC to 2012 to 2020​

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  9. admin

Thuban95.
    destruct.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  10. admin

The Ides of May 2017

Code17.

Last edited: May 28, 2017
Thread Status: