The Legacy of Thuban Omni-Science De Alpha Draconis Omega

Discussion in 'The Thuban Legacy' started by admin, Mar 26, 2014.

1. admin

admin Well-Known Member Staff Member

shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh
    • Post n°31

empty. Re: The Legacy of Thuban Omni-Science De Alpha Draconis Omega

empty. shiloh on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:02 am

Two Years of 'Lost Treasures' from Solomon's Temple at Jerusalem in Babylon after the Flood

[8/10/2013 8:45:26 PM] Hades 88: this chat is about dd saying her farewell?
    [3:16:49 PM] Shiloh: PS.: Owlsden = NEW ABBABAAB PEACE = 42+12+30 = 84 joined 'Elders of Thuban' on Tuesday, April 19th, 2011 and left 'Elders of Thuban' on Saturday, October 8th at 22:53:34 Hours UCT.
    [3:19:48 PM] Shiloh: She then rejoined as Halo on October 9th, 2012 before being banned on March 4th, 2013 and later rejoined under virg in association with sonic boomerang on March 20th, 2013 ---go figure

However in the Logos timeline the below excerpts are mapped in 2 years from October 9th, 2011 to October 9th, 2012 to October 9th, 2013

Re: Attacks on PC with the goal it may destroy itself
    #43691 May 16th, 2011
    smurfette wrote as adminqueenbee:
    siriusadmin.
    You're right bannedbycamelot. That case of wine I bought for the 22nd? Well, I've opened it and I'm tucking in. With regards to avatars that come and go, people have to register to post some info. I'm really pleased they post and I've chatted to many. All of them charming, some very friendly. Dunno where you get spooky from Huancaina - but if you have a name, I'll follow it up.

The mods here keep an eye on all the posts, I don't know how they do it. But then I'm busy doing other things and the only creepy people we've had have been the ones that left. We had to give them the right to free speech, they had to cross a serious line to be banned. That is the case for everyone. The tolerance level here is very high. So where is this creepy coming from?

I'm sorry about the forum shutdowns. For the amount of attacks we've had - at least four yesterday and four today, Friday was constant until about 9pm, Saturday was strangely quiet - this forum has really not been down much - there might have been more attacks but I'm preempting them. Sometimes I can't preempt them. I've got other things to do - I might even be reading an interesting post and I'm not checking the response times.

As far as I can tell it's organized by a bunch of jealous people who can't feed their own forum with enough life so they think it's fun to go spoil someone elses. IF it's them. I'm still working on why it's happening and Tommy is moving it all to new servers at some point which might solve the problem. I can only do so much and it's far from an ideal solution at the moment. I can assure you that if I could just tweak the firewall or ban a few ips to solve it, I would. As it is, there are a number of ips, all relating to You-Know-Who who can no longer access our forum and play merry havoc each time we mention their crappy unbathed name.
    I am a child of the Light and a physical manifestation of the Light energy. By me.

Chatroom: Project_Camelot_Portal
    Chatroom: Whistleblower Radio​

February 23rd, 2011March 28th, 2011March 29th, 2011March 30th, 2011April 1st, 2011April 19th, 2011April 24th, 2011September 13th, 2011October 9th, 2011March 28th, 2012July 3rd, 2012
    November 12th, 2013October 10th, 2013October 9th, 2013October 8th, 2013October 6th, 2013September 18th, 201September 13th, 2013April 24th, 2013March 29th, 2013October 9th, 2012July 4th, 2012

Re: The Thuban material, what is it? #33775 April 1st, 2011

Deedee wrote:
    I apologize if you all have read this.. but this is what I discovered on their website... (they talk about sin..) That was as far as I could get.... That said it all for me!... They want humanity to be powerless.. They are working to bring about the "end of the world"... but they won't succeed.. because we are waking up! Here's what I found out about them: I ask you to question everything I have put a strike thru...

From within my dragonheart comes a message of perspectives.

Many of you are experiencing a myriad of feelings right now, most of which seem to be centered on your feelings of self worth. It seems as though no one is listening or hearing your unique voice and worth in the world. Infact, it is only yourself who is not acknowledging your own true voice and worth, and this is reflected in the mass consciousness right now. Tempers are flairing and opinions sometimes harsh and seemingly cruel are being dished out by the masses of you. The rage you feel inside of you is because you are finally waking up to your own falseness and realizing the great illusion.

You are moving back and forth through your feelings of self and SELF and not staying focused on that which you truly are. Right now you are sitting on the threshold of something completely new and wonderous and these feelings of doubt, anger, sadness and frustration are holding you back from going through that doorway.

My loves, you are mourning the loss of the shadow self, the part of you which is being integrated and merged with the totality of who you are. The lines of Duality are being erased before your very eyes, yet you I-dentify with something that is only a shadow, a reflection of who you are.

Identifying with the lower self is what keeping you from reaching the doorway to your infinite self. You fear loosing your identity, that unique individual that you are, called by a certain name that distinguishes you from all the rest, all of your history going down the drain into Oneness. Deep inside, you know that you are more than this name, this identity, this lifetime, which is given by a shadow world, limited by its perspective of duality and separation, yet you cling to it like a life raft.

The truth of who and what you really are eludes you and the doorway becomes invisible when you refuse to see from the perspective of your Highest Self. Every single being alive is part of your totality, only when you focus from your lower self, do you seem separated from each of your unique selves. It is from there, the lower self that you believe no one is listening, caring, and loving you. From the perspective of the lower self, we criticize ourselves, point fingers and play the blame game, the separation and duality sharply defined.

You decide on which level you will play and what role you wish to be, it is as simple as that, choosing to see from your highest perspective or falling back into the singular role of individuality. If you wish to see the greater vista, just like on earth you have to rise above the valley floor. And from the experience of that journey, you never forget the great view you had from above, taking it with you when you leave the higher ground, the memory of it continually reminding you of the bigger picture.

Stepping into the doorway of the new world is not asking you to forget who you are in this lifetime, but to remember who you are in totality. This is not a time of forgetting, but a time of rememberance. A time to integrate all of your many journeys, lifetimes and paths, sharing those memory’s with your whole SELF.
    The mark you think you need to make on this world has been made, within each of you, as your individual selves. And those memories will not fade, but be made immortal by your Highest Self. The story of your individual self is being told now within this lifetime you are living. It is continually being scribed upon your heart with the ink of your soul, no object can hold these memories. Attaching yourself to the objects and things of this world will only hold you back and the way to freedom will elude you. It is within your heart, that your greatest voice is heard and shared. Your unique life and journey is recorded here and its deepest admirer is your true self, your Higher Self or Logos.

Rise up within yourself to that grand vista and SEE who is listening, caring and loving you unconditionally and choose to stay within that perspective. Within the heartbeat of your Infinite Self does your uniqueness truly shine, it is here that you will find unconditional love and acceptance. This is the new world.

The Truth wants to be known by you, it is It´s main goal, inviting you every moment of your life, so to be understood by you It is out of Necessity simple and to be noticed relating to Providence It is "in front of you".

Who or what is this truth? and how does something that was once nothing have a goal to be known by you, inviting you every moment of your life? This is the great mystery of creation. The void of nothingness became filled with life and creation was born. Just as the womb of a barren woman desires a child to fill her void, this longing to create and fill our own emptyness is echoed in the same lonlyness we feel in our hearts. We are mirrors of this desire for life and within the faces of our human family do we find the reflection of the Truth. And who else is in front of you but your other selves, disguised as your human family.

What divides us within this darkness is our only sin and it is the veil which separates the seen from the unseen. It is called ignorance. And what is ignorance really but the hidden nature of things, something which is not revealed.

Anything you want to know regarding any strike through I will share my thoughts (not truths)...p.s. who are the Thubans working for? They are religious fanatics looking to "free the beast". 666... Dark side of the Sun.. Maybe they are being controlled by darker forces.. I wouldn't waste too much more energy from now on focusing on Thuban... They need a "new identity"... or the original one "HUMANITY WILL SUCCEED".

Re: The theme that David Icke has been banging out for more than two decades

#37703 April 19th, 2011
    Deborah wrote:
    deborah.

Great material Bernansader... Keep it coming!

#37707 April 19th, 2011
    shiloh wrote:
    shilobermh.
    Deedee wrote:
    Great material Bernansader... Keep it coming!

dragon-heart-wallpaper-1280x1024_max600.

For one Purple Darling!

Tonyblue
    Replies to this message; if on an OP thread started by me; might appear as context feedback on other forums without links to profile ID on Camelot.
    The Presence of the Mosaic implies the will of Unity=God=Starhumanity and not the will of Humanity=Man=Separation!
    I Am One in Many and Many in One!
    Exe*=1

#37708 April 19th, 2011
    Deborah wrote:
    deborah.

Purple is my favorite color.. Looks like some of the threads are being deleted.... wonder why? Thought this was about free speech and gaining new ideas/concepts...

#37715 April 19th, 2011
    Deborah wrote:
    deborah.

Yes.. Did you get to see Lita's response to your thread before it was Removed! She said that you and I were hijacking this Forum! Wow.. how right was she?

#37715 April 19th, 2011
    Deborah wrote:
    deborah.

Yes.. Did you get to see Lita's response to your thread before it was Removed! She said that you and I were hijacking this Forum! Wow.. how right was she?

Re: *To Tommy RE: "harrassement"*
    #37464 April 18th, 2011
    Lighter wrote:
    chrystalchi.

My reply here Tommy
    I never did say I was using black magic, that was implied by Tony in the Thuban thread when he saw my new avatar. He put that label of black magic on it not me...I just didn't answer his post on it, left it hanging, didn't want o get into it any more..yes I told her in that post of mine to ask her fiends.
    This is what it means
    Saturn's Seal of Protection Amulet.
    This talisman is meant to protect against all forms of evil: hexing, curses, bad fortune and black magic.
    Do a search on it.

I use it for protection for all that has gone down here. Each time I say something on this forum the post I made that was taken off and never put back has been continually posted again and again..I posted it once, after that other people mainly Mary posted it numerous times.. today at least 3 times in 1 short thread.. DeeDee posted it once telling Mary it was for her, I call that harassment. I did what you are supposed to do here.. I did a 'report to mod' on each of them as you should be able to see.

The baiting that has gone on is ridiculous, it is as it Mary and DeeDee are running the forum .. continual put downs that I/we try very hard to ignore. It has become almost impossible to say anything here any more without being picked up on it. They call that free speech..

If you think I am evil, I do not nor have I even used magic of any kind that is not where my spirituality is.. that is not what is going on here, this is the exact same post above that happened when the Thuban material was taken off, the pleading of innocence the turning around of what was actually happening .. did either of these people work their butts off for this forum daily until recently..no.. but they will not be happy until they have me gone and a few of the other members as well I didn't think that was the way the forum worked. If memory serves Mary had already had a warning by you a short time ago.

Can you please tell me have the rules changed. Are the rules now that anything goes and 1 post written out of pure frustration is continually posted, is it going to be used against me forever on this forum, that is the question I guess...but I will not have then accuse me of black magic when there is no truth to that.
    Lita
    Know that you are Love...Know that you are Loved & be at Peace on your journey
    Re: *WARNING - This Information May Shift Your Paradigm
    #37713 April 19th, 2011
    Deborah wrote:
    deborah.

Stay tuned for more... More to come soon on the Dracos.... and much much more!

#37717 April 19th, 2011
    Deborah wrote:
    deborah.

A VID to start you on your day...

#37721 April 19th, 2011
    shiloh wrote:
    shilobermh.

Deedee wrote:
    A VID to start you on your day...

The 'missing' thread of sianellen about David Icke in its related latter parts can be accessed and continued here:

www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&a...57-8614-8D7F00FF99C7

shiloh
    Replies to this message; if on an OP thread started by me; might appear as context feedback on other forums without links to profile ID on Camelot.
    The Presence of the Mosaic implies the will of Unity=God=Starhumanity and not the will of Humanity=Man=Separation!
    Exe*=1

#37722 April 19th, 2011
    Deborah wrote:
    deborah.

Thanks..

#337723 April 19th, 2011
    shiloh wrote:
    shilobermh.
    Deedee wrote:

Thanks..

I was in the process of answering your last query as to reasons about the removal of Lita's reply as the thread was removed. I could not save your original post. Should you recall your original post, please post it on the link as a reference if you choose to do so and would like this as an item of evidence. I would then reply again to your post.

Thank you
    Tonyblue
    Exe*=1

#37724 April 19th, 2011
    Deborah wrote:
    deborah.

I do not remember, sorry... That's probably another topic altogether emoticon-00128-hi.
    Re: Letter from a Thuban Insider...

#37732 April 19th, 2011
    Deborah wrote:
    deborah.

Quite bizarre... I know I had earlier posts on this thread... I don't know why they are getting deleted but if it's such a problem why not just delete this whole thread.. like they have other threads? Are we being "screened" now on what we can or cannot say... Just curious?

#37738 April 19th, 2011
    Arachne wrote:
    arachne_(2).

Dear Deborah!

Unless there are more 'silly' games than I perceive atm; you may care to check your membership.
    I know that about 3 or 4 Thubans (and Mary?) were banned after the stargate templates were published and this taliban issue raised its head again. I was able to place the 'missing reply' onto your thread on the paradigm.

Be well
    Arachne

337739 April 19th, 2011
    Deborah wrote:
    deborah.

What do you mean by check my membership?... I am confused?

#37740 April 19th, 2011
    Arachne wrote:
    arachne_(2).
    Deedee wrote:

What do you mean by check my membership?... I am confused?

Perhaps a browser issue or a queue of some sorts.
    I get this message about your profile.

"I am sorry, but either we cannot find the requested profile or this account is no longer active. Please contact the site administrator if you believe this is an error."

The same for the banned dragons and also for Mary.
    Not so for say sianellen.
    As said perhaps sandpit games; but i dont know.

Arachne
    www_messentools_com-animals-big-02.
    Bluey Dracs
    Exe*=1

#37741 April 19th, 2011
    Deborah wrote:
    deborah.

Show me the proof of what I'm supposed to be accused of! I have better things to do than play silly mind confusing games! I intend to get my information out (as we all do) and I'm not going to take anymore bickering, whining and complaining from a bandy of 5... so if you are "confused yet".... ask yourselves if the silly little mind games isn't the reason for the confusion! I will remain in my integrity and can only intend the the rest of you do too!

#37742 April 19th, 2011
    Deborah wrote:
    deborah.

Don't know! I'm still online!

Post last edited Apr 19th 2011
    [3:53:17 PM - Wednesday, October 9th, 2013 +11UCT]

Shiloh:

Almost 26,000 views on Thuban! Enjoy!

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4964p405-aquaries1111-corner
    http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/...2A50&fid=02788C07-B818-4470-A7D5-6D8D5092B518

[4:21:37 PM] Sirius 17:
    Gif wrote:
    Well, DeeDee, the point you gotta get is that you fail at listening the people talking t you here. if you treat people like that, what do you expect from us who feed you attention seeking syndrome?. you are such a big narcissistic entity that doesn´t sees because don´t want to see.
    Or you are a troll, a bot, or just a lifeless carcass without emotions, nor any kind of empathy to establish some dialogue instead a pointless monologue.

lol
    [4:21:43 PM] Sirius 17: i must of missed this
    [4:23:34 PM] Sirius 17:
    Deborah wrote:
    Gift wrote:
    i dont want your love. its empty.

I Love You Gift

[4:25:48 PM] Shiloh: Where is this from?
    [4:26:09 PM] Sirius 17: your link
    [4:26:22 PM] Shiloh: Old Camelot?
    [4:26:22 PM] Sirius 17:
    http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/...2A50&fid=02788C07-B818-4470-A7D5-6D8D5092B518
    [4:26:27 PM] Sirius 17: yeah
    [4:26:32 PM] Sirius 17: her paradigm thread
    [4:26:53 PM] Shiloh: I see the 26,000 views (25,177 on the date of this message) like the precession time of 26,000 Platonic Great Years, synchronistically. When Hunab Ku or the center of the Milky Way Galaxy sent ITS "I Love You!" message. A 'true' message as compared to the 'fake' messages and proclamations of 'human egotistical' love proclamations. Recall 26,000 360-day years are 25,626.8 Civil years.
    Some like Zaina have faith in the oneness of the true god Abba lol. Jesus called 'the father' Abba Zaina and NOT allah.

Mark 14:36
    And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

Romans 8:15
    For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Galatians 4:6
    And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Sirius 17: oh i like these, is this KJV?
    Shiloh: These are the 3 times Abba is in the NT; yes
    Sirius 17: i see

[4:27:05 PM] Shiloh: Yes narcissm is not an unwarranted label
    [4:27:20 PM] Shiloh: She linked Moa to this
    [4:27:38 PM] Sirius 17: yes and most of those views were probably by her, just like Susan counts her own visits to her threads as valid views lol
    [4:27:59 PM] Shiloh: Yes, I dont know who would read this
    [4:28:17 PM] Sirius 17: well what does analytics tell you
    [4:28:24 PM] Sirius 17: average time spent on a page
    [4:28:33 PM] Shiloh: You are a mod check it
    [4:28:51 PM] Shiloh: I dont use this analytics
    [4:28:59 PM] Sirius 17: well you have to have analyetics installed on the page
    [4:29:04 PM] Shiloh: It should be there under admin
    [4:29:18 PM] Sirius 17: i don't know if i can install it or not
    [4:29:34 PM] Sirius 17: but anyhow, my guess is no one is reading us
    [4:29:40 PM] Sirius 17: very few might be
    [4:29:49 PM] Sirius 17: but they may be directed to our forums
    [4:29:56 PM] Sirius 17: but then disappear soon
    [4:29:58 PM] Sirius 17: TLTR
    [4:30:16 PM] Sirius 17: no one reads through those threads unless they are seriously searching
    [4:30:37 PM] Sirius 17: i don't even think Jorgelito reads them
    [4:30:43 PM] Sirius 17: and he is on that forum daily
    [4:31:05 PM] Sirius 17: anyhow i saw this pattern on my forum
    [4:31:17 PM] Sirius 17: when i installed analyitcs
    [4:31:31 PM] Sirius 17: like 1 min or less visit to a page
    [4:32:24 PM] Shiloh: Yes human attention spans
    [4:32:39 PM] Sirius 17: and it could very well be that Susan in her desire to gain fame and spread around her little blurb about her 'famous discovery' lol could also be attracting some of these visitors of course
    [4:34:41 PM] Shiloh: Well as you just showed, DD was well known as an attention seeker on Camelot and most of those messages are not exactly favourable towards her character
    [4:34:55 PM] Shiloh: So why is she linking this?
    [4:34:56 PM] Sirius 17: no, they saw through her BS
    [4:35:08 PM] Shiloh: Is she so up herself ANY comment pleases her?
    [4:35:24 PM] Shiloh: I think so actually
    [4:35:30 PM] Sirius 17: i dont know, there are some endearing moments there between you and her
    [4:35:57 PM] Shiloh: Well yes and this is because she 'fled' Camelot and was banned to come to Thuban
    [4:36:27 PM] Shiloh: But as you know, Logos then used her 'constitution' and this resulted in our affections
    [4:36:42 PM] Shiloh: Until September 2011
    [4:36:47 PM] Sirius 17:

Deborah wrote:
    Wow.. I really think you are onto something here Bernansder.... I may have to go check out your site for more information on this... Digging deeper into this material really is giving me goose bumps! This is a sign!... From now on I won't be so sharp to skip over lengthy material. Anyone who can take the time to put so much effort in is worth the time to read up on! Thanks... Looking forward to more
    I Love You

[4:36:51 PM] Sirius 17: omg if only
    [4:37:08 PM] Shiloh: Yes, she was feeling unwelcome on Camelot
    [4:37:20 PM] Sirius 17: remember back in the day when she actually read your posts?
    [4:37:30 PM] Shiloh: Well some of it
    [4:37:34 PM] Sirius 17: yes
    [4:38:07 PM] Shiloh: As said it lasted until our cam in mid-June and then those gavriel-fenex distractions
    [4:38:16 PM] Sirius 17: well still, she was a ton more receptive to us back then compared to now
    [4:38:27 PM] Shiloh: Of course
    [4:39:07 PM] Shiloh: When fenex and bonacci took over as her 'wisdom keepers' it all fell apart as she rejects the physical Logos
    [4:39:22 PM] Shiloh: It was a Mind hijack
    [4:39:45 PM] Shiloh: Even at Camelot, she still had her own self importance mind and arrogance
    [4:40:18 PM] Shiloh: But after Thuban she was looking for an alternative base cosmology WITHOUT a real Jesus
    [4:40:24 PM] Shiloh: This is at the core of this
    [4:40:42 PM] Sirius 17: yes
    [4:40:52 PM] Sirius 17: and without scripture
    [4:40:58 PM] Sirius 17: it bores her lol
    [4:41:11 PM] Shiloh: So the real antichrist mind was born AS her previous essence and the ignorance of Baab in archetype and symbolisms
    [4:41:30 PM] Shiloh: She is actually as she says: a Conduit for this antistate
    [4:41:42 PM] Sirius 17: oh no doubt
    [4:41:53 PM] Shiloh: We suffer so much, because we see the real Baab in her
    [4:42:03 PM] Sirius 17: yes, the trapped Baab
    [4:42:08 PM] Shiloh: So OUR Loss is actually Abba's loss
    [4:42:11 PM] Sirius 17: held hostage by her ignorance
    [4:42:14 PM] Shiloh: Yes
    [4:42:19 PM] Sirius 17: its an abomination
    [4:42:25 PM] Shiloh: Very
    [4:42:29 PM] Sirius 17: and very sad yes
    [4:42:49 PM] Shiloh: Why we cant eliminate her from our minds as Abba's Mind
    [4:43:03 PM] Shiloh: Only Abba and Logos can free us from this
    [4:43:15 PM] Shiloh: But she also cant escape until then
    [4:44:06 PM] Sirius 17: no, i think its funny she came to say goodbye and then doesn't leave lol
    [4:44:06 PM] Sirius 17: telling
    [4:50:09 PM] Shiloh: http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/...stp=1&id=49749297-99C2-40DF-B964-6B194DF62A50

[4:51:09 PM] Shiloh: Record kept
    [4:51:43 PM] Shiloh: It is a 2 year interval to the day and somehow this is significant
    [4:52:00 PM] Shiloh: The treasures of the Jerusalem temple
    [4:53:02 PM] Shiloh:

Genesis 11:10 - King James Version (KJV)
    These are the generations of Shem: Shem was an hundred years old, and begat Arphaxad two years after the flood:

Jeremiah 28:2-4
    2 Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, saying, I have broken the yoke of the king of Babylon.
    3 Within two full years will I bring again into this place all the vessels of the Lord's house, that Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon took away from this place, and carried them to Babylon:
    4 And I will bring again to this place Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, with all the captives of Judah, that went into Babylon, saith the Lord: for I will break the yoke of the king of Babylon.

Jeremiah 28:11
    And Hananiah spake in the presence of all the people, saying, Thus saith the Lord; Even so will I break the yoke of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon from the neck of all nations within the space of two full years. And the prophet Jeremiah went his way.

Amos 1:1
    The words of Amos, who was among the herdmen of Tekoa, which he saw concerning Israel in the days of Uzziah king of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash king of Israel, two years before the earthquake.

Acts 19:10
    And this continued by the space of two years; so that all they which dwelt in Asia heard the word of the Lord Jesus, both Jews and Greeks.

Acts 28:30
    And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him,

Shiloh, October 9th, 2013

2. admin

i_icon_online. shiloh

400-28.
    Shiloh

• Post n°32

empty. shiloh on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:01 am
    THEeXchanger wrote:
    501-76.

Who Wrote the Bible?
    Archaeology does not support the OT...
    1.5hrs

http://youtu.be/SCXlFWBcxBo

Remember now Susan, all the analysis I gave you about trying to read the biblical story as actual history to the times of the Kings so 1000 years BC and following the 'times of the Judges of Israel'?

The names of Adam and Eve and Noah and Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and Moses and Joshua until the times of David and Solomon are all descriptive of agencies as 'Offices of the Melchizedek' say and did NOT exist as individualised 'souls' or personalities.
    This fact of the 'cosmic ambassadorhood' then becomes the characterisation of 'cosmic human identity' and as supported in the Dead Sea Scrolls and other older manuscripts, not constricted to the Hebrew and Christian religions, but found in all mythological creation accounts embedded in the planetary history of its 'story telling' and populance, able to record its cosmologies in the written word and styles.

The actual RECORDED Hebrew history begins with the Assyrian Invasions around 700 BC, followed by the Babylonian Captivities so 200 years later. It was at that time that the books of Isaiah and Ezekiel and Daniel were written and composed, carrying the hindsights of the Hyksos Invasion and Expulsion of the 'Shepherd Kings' of Egypt in its time from the 15th to its 18th dynasty (1650 BC - 1292 BC) in pharaoh Ahmose I, who expelled the Hyksos.

This historical 'Exodus' then became romantisized as a 'Deliverance of the Children of Israel' by the scribes in the Assyrian and Babylonian captivities; say from 721 BC (Assyrian kings Shalmaneser V and Sargon II) to the Edict of Cyrus the Persian-Chaldean King in 538 BC.

From that date onwards, the modern history of the 'Nation Israel' begins and is historically validated. Remember though, that the Name Jacob (the Supplanter) descriptive of the 'Nation state and political Israel' refers to a Man of the 'Adam=Job=Moses=...' 'office' as an ambassadorship for the 'true God' and NOT a political nation state or geographical location in the so called 'Middle East' region of the planet.
    Jacob is RENAMED as ISRAEL (a prince with God), just as Abram and Sarai as the patriarchs and matriarchs of the 'Starseed of Israel' are renamed as Abraham and Sarah in the Old Testament aka the Torah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_the_Hyksos

Your video above nicely synchronizes with the dragon archives from outside the Gaian Cocoon and the previous statements. It falls short however to introduce the metaphysical reality and relevance of the 'stories' to the overall purpose of their existence, which can be found in the extended dispensations and lexicons in the New Library of Alexandria of Akbar Ra.

For example the author of Isaiah states:

Isaiah 65:24-25
    King James Version (KJV)

24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
    25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Now any criteria of reason and rational thought would find this statement 'unbelievable'. Because, no matter when the book of Isaiah was physically composed and written on some parchments (presumed to be 750BC-700BC); the 'vision' of a wild wolf or lion changing their nature to become noncarniverous vegetarians remains unrealistic in view of the 'Laws of Nature'.
    How could a scribe, no matter how inspired, at a time of continual warfare and global violence, write down such an utopian vision of the future?

Romans 8:21-23
    King James Version (KJV)

21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
    22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
    23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

So decoding the above scripture from the New Testament, allows the more informed scribe to blend the 'unbelievable' utopian vision of Isaiah with the more general and encompassing 'vision' of Paul in the New Testament.
    Dragons know, that the reason for the 'survival of the fittest', (both physically and mentally) and the 'dog eat dog' world of the present status of the 'Laws of Nature' derives from the 'Nature of Consciousness'. For the duration of the existence of planet Earth as the second focus of the Abba-Baab Creator-Creation dyad, the planetary sentiences and as ambassadors fior the greater cosmos itself; could not gain and grow in consciousness unless engaging in a consumption of each other and the 'resources' available in their respective environments.

Your video in the second part and in its examination of the new Teastament lexicon, so again describes its literary history in a merited academically researched manner, but fails to discern its far deeper esoteric message in exoteric analysis.

Gospel of Thomas
    (Lambdin Translation)

(52) His disciples said to him, "Twenty-four prophets spoke in Israel, and all of them spoke in you."
    He said to them, "You have omitted the one living in your presence and have spoken (only) of the dead."

(62) Jesus said, "It is to those who are worthy of my mysteries that I tell my mysteries. Do not let your left (hand) know what your right (hand) is doing."

So who wrote the Bible?
    The above quotes can show the discerning and unbiased reader as who did. And then the utopian visions of Isaiah and its revisitation by Paul can indeed become realised in a greater and far grander cosmology and as shared and found in the archives of the dragons and the Elders of the Council of Thuban.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

An academic perspective from Yale -Thuban aligned with a sprinkling of OABS interpretations

The synergy between the Gospels of Thomas and John - Highly Recommended

Thuban aligned - Highly Recommended

http://www.gospelofthomasfullyinterpreted.com/
    http://www.gospelofthomasfullyinterpreted.com/introduction-and-index

Nabs Disinformation - Shared as means of Comparison only

Shiloh, October 16th, 2013​

Last edited by shiloh on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  3. admin

400-28.
    shiloh

• Post n°33

empty. shiloh on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Alienne Laval wrote:
    ashera.

What "we" are experiencing at the moment is the shift from the King*s chamber to the Queen*s chamber, as signified in the architecture of the great pyramid of Gizah:

pyrorion.

This is connected to certain sacrifices - and coincides with this year*s Eid ul Adha festivities (Islamic moon calendar) - where traditionally rams - as symbols of a culture and psyche endangering overmasculinization and suppression - are slaughtered and ritually eaten.
    The mytho-history of the Nile island of Elephantine (originally known as Abu or Yebu), the old south pole of the ancient Egyptian Empire, still shows how the ram increasingly intruded a preceding mythology of a virgin bee-hive mother-daughter-matrigenesis.
    In fact Polaris (or "Cynosura", the dog*s tail...) becomes the pole star every approx. 26.000 years; the last time this was the case around 23600 BC, it is now the case, and it will be in 27800 AD again.
    The sacrifices indicate the final shift from Draco, Ursa Maior and Osiris (Orion) to Ashera (Sirius) and Ursa Minor with Polaris as the pole star.

fig3.

The Dendera Zodiacus shows two circles of entwined figures, with the above depicted sacrificial rite in the middle:

"The zodiac (of Denderah) is a circle at the centre of which is our north pole... our north pole is correctly located in the constellation of the jackal, or Little Bear (Ursa Minor), as it was at the time the zodiac was carved, sometime about the first century BC. But the zodiac also shows the pole of the ecliptic, located in the breast of the hippopotamus, or constellation of Draco. To Schwaller this explains the spiral formation of the constellations. The mythological figures are entwined in two circles --one around the north pole and one around the pole of the ecliptic. Where these two circles intersect marks the point of the equinox, or due east. The zodiac thus becomes a calendar going back to remote antiquity," Peter Tompkins, Secrets of the Pyramid

Job (38:31) Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Drogo = Draco

surat ya-seen (36:34-36) And We placed gardens of date palms and grapes in it, and We caused springs of water to gush forth in it. So that they may eat of its fruit - while their hands did not make it. Will they not then give thanks Glory be to Him Who created all the pairs of that which the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind (male and female), and of that which they know not.
    surat l-naḥl (The Bees) (16:68-69) And your Rabbi inspired the bee, saying: "Take you habitations in the mountains and in the trees and in what they (humans) erect. Then, eat of all fruits, and follow the routes that your Rabbi made easy (for you).'' There comes forth from their bellies, a drink of varying colors, in which there is a cure for men. There is indeed a sign in that for people who reflect.

This is actually a good observation Alienne. However you have it backwards. The transition is from the Queen's Chamber to the King's Chamber as the Orionids annual 'meteor visitation' from the sky indicates in symbolic manifesto of its executive physicality and derived from its higher dimensional or metaphysical jurisdiction and legislative assembly of the Logos jurisprudence.

Job 38:31-33

King James Version (KJV)

31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
    32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
    33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

orion_shower.

isaiah.

The JOB for Every Cosmic Man and Vitruvian Woman

The oldest book in the Torah (Old Testament in the Judeo-Christian Bible) is the 'Book of Job'.

Its encoding represents the 'Great Dilemma' for the present cosmos to reconfigure itself in the redefinition of the old symbols and archetypes in new ones.
    Can the 'authority' of the 'gods' become undermined by mere 'mortal human men and women'?
    The following excerpts from Job and expositions shall allow the discerning reader to answer this question in the affirmative and show that the 'Birth of a New World' requires more than cocreating dreamtimers, might these be indigenous medicine women and shamanic composers or colonised 'playwrights', scriptwriters, producers and directors, say as filmmakers and as actors and actresses.

janus110. MIRROR baaggg11.
    Satan and God have a 'bet' or heavenly argument as to Job's resilience to curse God because of his misfortunes - God eventually wins the 'bet' after rebuking the 'humans' attempting to prevent Job's personal questioning (GNOSIS=WISDOM=CATHERINE=83) of God's purposes.

Job.1.6-12:
    "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.
    And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou?
    Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
    And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, on that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
    Then Satan answered the Lord , and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
    Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is in creased in the land. But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
    And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thy hand.
    So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord."

And Job's seven sons were killed in the eldest brother's collapsing house in a great windstorm, his sheep and camels perished in fire and his servants were killed by invaders.

Job.1.20-22:
    "Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground and worshipped,
    And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither:
    the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.
    In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly."

Job.2.1-11:
    "Again there was a day....
    And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.
    And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.
    But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face.
    And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.
    So went Satan forth from the presence of the Lord, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.
    And he took him a potsherd to scape himself withal; and he sat down among the ashes. Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity?
    curse God and die.
    But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh.
    What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?
    In all this did not Job sin with his lips."

Three of Job's friends came to mourn with him; Eliphaz, Bildad and Zophar.
    For seven days and nights they mourned in silence; after Job had cursed himself and his very existence, Eliphaz and Bildad reproved Job, arguing that he must have sinned against God to experience such great misfortunes.
    Job replied his quest to be a search for understanding the works of the almighty, considering himself innocent of any wrong doings; Zophar then charges Job with mocking the almighty, and that the ways of the Lord can never be examined or found out by man.

Job.19.1-29:
    "Then Job answered and said,
    How long will you vex my soul, and break me in pieces with words?
    These ten times have ye reproached me: ye are not ashamed that you make yourselves strange to me.
    And be it indeed that I have erred, mine error remaineth with myself.
    If indeed ye will magnify yourselves against me, and plead against me my reproach:
    Know now that God hath overthrown me, and hath compassed me with his net.
    Behold, I cry out of wrong, but I am not heard: I cry aloud, but there is no judgment.
    He hath fenced up my way that I cannot pass, and he hath set darkness in my paths. He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head.
    He hath destroyed me on every side, and I am gone: and mine hope hath he removed like a tree.
    He hath also kindled his wrath against me, and he counteth me unto him as one of his enemies.
    His troops come together, and raise up their way against me, and encamp round about my tabernacle.
    He hath put my brethren far from me, and mine acquaintance are verily estranged from me.
    My kinsfolk have failed, and my familiar friends have forgotten me.
    They that dwell in mine house, and my maids, count me for a stranger: I am an alien in their sight.
    I called my servant, and he gave me no answer; I intreated him with my mouth.
    My breath is strange to my wife, though I intreated for the children's sake of mine own body.
    Yea, young children despised me; I arose, and they spake against me.
    All my inward friends abhorred me; and they whom I loved are turned against me.
    My bone cleaveth to my skin and to myflesh, and I am escaped with the skin of my teeth.
    Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me.
    Why do you persecute me as God, and are not satisfied with my flesh?
    Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book!
    That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock for ever!
    For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy my body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
    Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
    But ye should say, Why persecute we him, seeing the root of the matter is found in me?
    Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment."

Job.22.1-5:
    "Then Eliphaz the Temanite answered (Job) and said,
    Can a man be profitable unto God, as he that is wise may be profitable unto himself?
    Is it any pleasure to the Almighty, that thou are righteous? or is it gain to him, that thou makest thy ways perfect?
    Will he reprove thee for fear of thee? will he enter with thee into judgment?
    Is not thy wickedness great? and thine iniquities infinite?"

Job.25.1-6:
    "Then answered Bildal the Shuhite, and said,
    Dominion and fear are with him, he maketh peace in his high places.
    Is there any number of his armies? and upon whom doth not his light arise?
    How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
    Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in his sight.
    How much less man, that is a worm? and the son of man, which is a worm?"

Job.26.1-14:
    "But Job answered and said, How hast thou helped him that is without power?
    how savest thou the arm that hath no strength?
    How hast thou counselled him that hath no wisdom?
    and how hast thou plentifully declared the thing as it is? To whom hast thou uttered words? and whose spirit came from thee?
    Dead things are formed from under the waters, and the inhabitants thereof.
    Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.
    He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.
    He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them.
    He holdeth back the face of his throne, and spreadeth his cloud upon it.
    He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end.
    The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof.
    He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud.
    By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.
    Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him?
    but the thunder of his power who can understand?"

Job.27.1-12:
    "Moreover Job continued his parable, and said,
    As God liveth, who hath taken away my judgment; and the Almighty, who hath vexed my soul;
    All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils;
    My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit.
    God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.
    My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live.
    Let mine enemy be as the wicked, and he that riseth up against me as the unrighteous.
    For what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he has gained, when God taketh away his soul?
    Will God hear his cry when trouble cometh upon him?
    Will he delight himself in the Almighty? will he always call upon God?
    I will teach you by the hand of God: That which is with the Almighty will I not conceal.
    Behold, all ye yourselves have seen it; why then are ye thus altogether vain?"

Job.28.28:
    "And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding."

Job.31.35-36:
    "Oh that one would hear me! behold, my desire is, that the Almighty would answer me, and that mine adversary had written a book.

Surely I would take it upon my shoulder, and bind it as a crown to me."

Job.32.1-3:
    "So these three men ceased to answer Job, because he was righteous in his own eyes.
    Then was kindled the wrath of Elihu the son of Barachel the Buzite, of the kindred of Ram: against Job was his wrath kindled, because he justified himself rather than God.
    Also against his three friends was his wrath kindled, because they had found no answer, and yet had condemned Job."

Job.32.6-10:
    "And Elihu the son of Barachel the Buzite answered and said, I am young, and ye are very old; wherefore I was afraid, and durst not shew you mine opionion.
    I said, Days should speak, and multitude of years should teach wisdom.
    But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.
    Great man are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment.
    Therefore I said, Hearken to me; I also will shew you mine opinion."

Job.33.3-6:
    "My words shall be of the uprightness of my heart: and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly.
    The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.
    If thou canst answer me, set thy words in order before me, stand up.
    Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay."

Job.33.12-16:
    "Behold, in this you art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man.
    Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters.
    For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
    In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
    Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,"

Job.33.31-33:
    "Mark well, O Job, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I will speak.
    If thou hast any thing to say, answer me: speak, for I desire to justify thee.
    If not, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I shall teach thee wisdom."

Job.34.5-15:
    "For Job hath said, I am righteous: and God hath taken away my judgment.
    Should I lie against my right? my wound is incurable without transgression.
    What man is like Job, who drinketh up scorning like water?
    Which goeth in company with the workers of iniquity, and walketh with wicked men.
    For he hath said, It profiteth a man nothing that he should delight himself with God.
    Therefore hearken unto me, ye men of understanding: far be it from God, that he should do wickedness; and from the Almighty, that he should commit iniquity.
    For the work of a man shall he render unto him, and cause every man to find according to his ways.
    Yea, surely God will not do wickedly, neither will the Almighty pervert judgment.
    Who hath given him a charge over the earth? or who hath disposed the whole world?
    If he set his heart upon man, if he gather unto himself his spirit and his breath;
    All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust."

Job.34.33-37:
    "Should it be according to thy mind? he will recompense it, whether you refuse, or whether thou choose; and not I: therefore speak what thou knowest.
    Let men of understanding tell me, and let a wise man hearken unto me.
    Job hath spoken without knowledge, and his words were without wisdom.
    My desire is that Job may be tried unto the end because of his answers for wicked men.
    For he addeth rebellion unto his sin, he clappeth his hands among us, and multiplieth his words against God."

Job.35.13-16:
    "Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it.
    Although thou sayest thou shalt not see him, yet judgment is before him; therefore trust thou in him.
    But now, because it is not so, he hath visited in his anger; yet he knoweth it not in great extremity:
    Therefore doth Job open his mouth in vain; he multiplieth words without knowledge."

Job.36.1-5:
    "Elihu also proceeded, and said,
    Suffer me a little, and I will shew thee that I have yet to speak on God's behalf.
    I will fetch my knowledge from afar, and will ascribe righteousness to my Maker.
    For truly my words shall not be false; he that is perfect in knowledge is with thee.
    Behold, God is mighty, and despiseth not any: he is mighty in strength and wisdom."

Job.36.21-26:
    "Take heed, regard not iniquity: for this hast thou chosen rather than affliction.
    Behold, God exalteth by his power: who teacheth like him?
    Who hath enjoined him his way? or who can say, Thou hast wrought iniquity?
    Remember that thou magnify his work, which men behold.
    Every man may see it; man may behold it far off.
    Behold, God is great, and we know him not, neither can the number of his years be searched out."

Job.37.7-8:
    "He sealeth up the hand of every man; that all men may know his work.
    Then the beasts go into dens, and remain in their places."

Job.37.14-24:
    "Hearken onto this , O Job: stand still, and consider the wondrous works of God.
    Dost thou know when God disposed them, and caused the light of his cloud to shine?
    Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?
    How thy garments are warm, when he quieteth the earth by the south wind?
    Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?
    Teach us what we shall say unto him; for we cannot order our speech by reason of darkness.
    Shall it be told him that I speak? if a man speak, surely he shall be swallowed up.
    And now men see not the bright light which is in the clouds: but the wind passeth, and cleanseth them.
    Fair weather cometh out of the north: with God is terrible majesty.
    Touching the Almighty, we cannot find him out: he is excellent in power, and in judgment, and in plenty of justice: he will not afflict.
    Men do therefore fear him: he respecteth not any that are wise of heart."

Job.38.1..-41:
    "Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
    Who is that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
    Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
    Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

{We were next to you, at your left side and watched you do it, taking notes!}

Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

{The measure is the Planck-Length oscillation, macroquantised into your own eigenwavelength Lps}

Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof?

{The unification of gravity with electromagnetism, the corner stone being the EMMR}

...Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?

{Yes, we have explored the deep seas/subconscious in submarines and been to the moon}

Have the gates of death been opened to thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?

{Yes, our Beloved(s) are on the 'other side' in Abraham's bosom - Luke.16:19-31}

Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.

{We know for about 300 years now, that the earth is an oblate spheroid and not flat, with an equatorial diameter of so 40,000 kilometres in 4D spacetime}

Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof?

{Light in your terms is the W*-state of energy in transformation, darkness the B*-state}

That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?

{The bound is the VPE and the pathways are the UFoQR in the magnetic monopoles}

Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great?

{We are as old as you are, namely 19.11 Billion years Gregorian}

Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail, which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?...
    Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who has gendered it?

{We understand the icecold fire of the New Jerusalem to be your piercing intellect and the hailstones of your 'talents' (Rev.16.21) to be omniscientific facts and definitions in your modular duality}

Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
    Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

{We know the constellations to be superpositions of many stars at various distance scales; individual stars follow stellar evolutionary cycles, their influences being psychological inferences acting directly upon magnetopolic fields in the pentagonally defined DNA helix and drawing upon the historical archetypes, which created the mappings in the sky out of the starhuman mind}

Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

{The ancient science of Astrology is a direct mapping of the Israelite generations of Jacob, also redefined in 12 apostles, 12 hours, 12 months and the 12 stars upon the crown of the ascended 'Mary' rebirthing the ChristChild by the 'Holy Ghost' in Revelation.12.
    The zodiacal dominion is like a curse on humanity, finding itself bondage to certain archetypical characteristics until the 13th starsign of Arachne/Ophiuchus can unify all of the 12 in a 13th in the 'swallowing of the tail by the head' by the cosmic serpent Ourobos, who is the zodiacal wheel}

...Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go, and say unto thee, Here we are?
    Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the heart?
    Who can number the clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven,...

{Weather patterns depend on the equilibrium systems of the terrestrial and solar cyclicities.
    Atmospheric air currents and oceanic water currents are influenced by the magnetic currents of the solar wind and even galactic phenomna, subject to pressure fluctuations, which can be caused by terrestrial magma currents, blending fire, heat convection and earth-telluric currents.
    Influencing such pressure gradients in temperature and energy, say through the VPE would reduce the randomness (defined in statistical distributions) in weather patterns to a degree, but the mathematical order, as defined through your own selfdefinition always engages complexity- and chaos theory with its parameters.
    The whirlwinds or tornadoes as the 'bottles of heaven' are macroquantised manifestations of the VPE, thus the negation of a tornadoes 'eye' as a vortex-sink is a vortex-source, also macroquantised from the Vacuum.
    The notion of wisdom gained is linked to experiences, either directly or as observer.
    Once your children have experienced enough of your 'dark satanic' side, then they may have enough wisdom to know what works in their society and what does not. They are repeating the same old formulae of war, financial monopoly and educated lordship over and over again and seem to be too intellectually inert to change their perceptions, unwilling to experience your 'light' side of love, undertanding, tolerance and a devotion to harmonies in the mass senses.
    That is where the heart comes in, there is an understanding of the heart which can challenge the reluctance of the head-intellect to change anything.
    This heart-level or gnosis derives from your own soul, that is your own collective experience as all of us as your human children in particular and all that exists in general.
    So remembrance or a love and communication with you automatically engages the collective starhuman heart and that is the true wisdom, because it cannot deceive, as the human mind can.}"

Job.39.9-12:
    "Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?
    Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee? Wilt thoe trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave your labour to him?
    Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?"

{The Unicorn is the 'protector of the Virgin Mother' giving birth to the ChristChild within every man and woman of the dragonomies; it is symbolised by Jacob's and Zilpah's son Gad and the starsign of Virgo under which John the Baptist was born; its strength is the Centaur of Chiron and the myths which go with that identification.
    The Unicorn only serves the 'unified' humanity as a monosong of two in one in two; so it will bring home our seed, provided our hearts and minds are willing to become a new starhuman race of Rainbow Dragons}.

Job.40.1-..24:
    "Moreover the Lord answered Job, and said,
    Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.

Then Job answered the Lord, and said,
    "Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
    Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further."

Then answered the Lord unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
    "Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
    Wilt thou also disannul my judgment?
    wilt thou condemn me, that you mayest be righteous?
    Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?....
    Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in his place.
    Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret.
    Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
    Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass, as an ox.
    Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
    He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
    His bones are as strong pieces of brass; ...He is the chief of the ways of God:
    he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him..... Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
    He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares."

Job.41.1-..34:
    "Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook?...He beholdeth all high things:
    he is a king over all the children of pride."

Job.42.1-7:
    "Then Job answered the Lord, and said,
    I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be witholden from thee.
    Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge? therefore have I uttered that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not.
    Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
    I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.
    Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.
    And it was so, that after the Lord had spoken these words unto Job, the Lord said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends: for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right, as my servant Job hath."

Job.42.12-17:
    "So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep (before 7,000), and six thousand camels (before 3,000), and a thousand yoke of oxen (before 500), and a thousand she asses (before 500).
    He had also seven sons and three daughters.
    And he called the name of the first, Jemima; and the name of the second, Kezia; and the name of the third, Kerenhappuch.
    And in all the land were no women found so fair as the daughters of Job: and their father gave them inheritance among their brethren.
    After this lived Job an hundred and forty years, and saw his sons, and his sons' sons, even four generations.
    So Job died, being old and full of days."
    Genesis 15:16
    But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.
    Exodus 20:5
    Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
    Exodus 34:7
    Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
    Numbers 14:18
    The Lord is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.
    Deuteronomy 5:9
    Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
    2 Kings 10:30
    And the Lord said unto Jehu, Because thou hast done well in executing that which is right in mine eyes, and hast done unto the house of Ahab according to all that was in mine heart, thy children of the fourth generation shall sit on the throne of Israel.
    2 Kings 15:12
    This was the word of the Lord which he spake unto Jehu, saying, Thy sons shall sit on the throne of Israel unto the fourth generation. And so it came to pass.

Genesis 6:1-3

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
    2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
    3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Job is every man and his job is to answer God's questions for humanity as hisher children.
    "Are they grown up yet? Are they ready for the next step forward to claim their inheritances? As long as they fear me as a punishing supernatural deity, they cannot advance."
    One 'fears' God in respectfulness, like parents should have the respect of their children.
    Once the children can answer the questions regarding the creation-business, then they must have
    the intellectual understanding, if not the wisdom from the heart, to advance into the starhuman potential promised to all of them since the days of Abraham and purposed for that since the beginning of time.
    Job as Adam as 'Name Your Cosmic Self' and as 'Man', is told to 'gird up his loins' and act like a grown-up man - a StarMan, a Dragon as a Bluey or a Purple Queen.

Alienne Laval wrote:
    [​IMG]
    You are regressive, I am pedomorphing, that is a huge difference.

Near the Tropic of Cancer the sun can appear directly overhead at noon, and this appears as if she would reverse direction or "turn back" at the solstices....

And now poof.

Btw.: it is no fun to fight against your steamrolling and wallpaper postings.

In-deed in mentality and in physicality and the 'Spirit of the 'Emeth' of the Twin-Logos of all Worlds, it is not!

Shiloh, October 18th, 2013​

4. admin

THEeXchanger

501-76.
    THEeXchanger

• Post n°34

empty. THEeXchanger on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:44 am

yes, the grand cycle of macha (9,360,000) was female
    and; the grand cycle of pacha (360) is male
    which creates a pretty interesting ratio
    with regards to female to male, and,male to female energies

~susan lynne schwenger

dragons2.
    it all boil down to:
    dragonunicorn.
    The Scribes aka The Thunders aka The Unicorns
    dragonstairway.

The Discovery of Susan Lynne Schwenger -Tony Bermanseder -The End of The Macha& PachaGrand Cycle which ends December 16th, 2013 The Start of The Pacha iNTi Grand Cycle of December 17th, 2013. Susan was the 1st person to identify The Grand Cycle change in 1984, as The Last Full Moon in 2013 in alignment with The Six(6)Season Calendar~The Ancient Year~The Calendar Round~The Thirteen(13) Moon Calendar~The Six (6) Event Calendar~The Eight ( icon_cool. Event Calendar~Aztec, Mayan, Maori, Aboriginal, First Nations, Metis & Native American Tribes etc.http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/...D780-C9C1-46C1-80A1-A15795198653&pageindex=83 THE MAYAN SUPER NUMBER 1366560 has been cracked by Tony Bermanseder & Susan Lynne Schwenger --which proves we live in a 12 level universe http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=716B3150-CCF7-487D-8EBA-D2AEB16801A0&fid=F3D0C39E-7270-4160-80DE-61A397C1A988

32461_391303294674_1672798_n.

5. admin

6. admin

i_icon_online. shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh

• Post n°36

empty. shiloh on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:36 pm
    bobhardee wrote:
    [​IMG]
    Thanks Shiloh for the post on who wrote the Bible. Much to think about.
    Bob H.

11eagle11. [​IMG] DDphoenix.

Giza.
    pyrori10. dracow.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [6:21:58 PM-Friday, October 18th, 2013 +11UCT]
    Shiloh:

Luke 17:36-37 - King James Version (KJV)

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
    37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

Gospel of Thomas - Lambdin

(7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."

(56) Jesus said, "Whoever has come to understand the world has found (only) a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."

(57) Jesus said, "The kingdom of the father is like a man who had good seed. His enemy came by night and sowed weeds among the good seed. The man did not allow them to pull up the weeds; he said to them, 'I am afraid that you will go intending to pull up the weeds and pull up the wheat along with them.' For on the day of the harvest the weeds will be plainly visible, and they will be pulled up and burned."

(58) Jesus said, "Blessed is the man who has suffered and found life."

(59) Jesus said, "Take heed of the living one while you are alive, lest you die and seek to see him and be unable to do so."

(60) <They saw> a Samaritan carrying a lamb on his way to Judea. He said to his disciples, "That man is round about the lamb."
    They said to him, "So that he may kill it and eat it."
    He said to them, "While it is alive, he will not eat it, but only when he has killed it and it has become a corpse."
    They said to him, "He cannot do so otherwise."
    He said to them, "You too, look for a place for yourself within repose, lest you become a corpse and be eaten."

(80) Jesus said, "He who has recognized the world has found the body, but he who has found the body is superior to the world."

(110) Jesus said, "Whoever finds the world and becomes rich, let him renounce the world."

(111) Jesus said, "The heavens and the earth will be rolled up in your presence. And the one who lives from the living one will not see death." Does not Jesus say, "Whoever finds himself is superior to the world?"

[6:22:07 PM] ...: Beauty and the Beast ♥ ...not for us (altruism and sacrifice for love)​

[6:22:23 PM] Shiloh:

Matthew 24:10-29 - King James Version (KJV)

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
    12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
    13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
    14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
    15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
    16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
    17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
    18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
    19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
    20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
    21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
    22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
    23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
    24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
    25 Behold, I have told you before.
    26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
    27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
    29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

asteroid_610x336.
    asteroid_2013_tv135.

isaiah.

2013 TV135
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Discovered by: Crimean Astrophysical Observatory (095)
    Discovery date: October 12, 2013

Designations:
    MPC designation: 2013 TV135
    Minor planet category: Apollo NEO, PHA[2]

Orbital characteristics[2]:
    Epoch 2013-Oct-17 [Uncertainty=8][2]

Aphelion: 3.9 AU (Q)
    Perihelion: 0.995 AU (q)
    Semi-major axis: 2.4 AU (a)
    Eccentricity: 0.59
    Orbital period: 3.8 yr
    Mean anomaly: 6.94° (M)
    Inclination: 6.7°
    Longitude of ascending node: 333°
    Argument of perihelion: 23.7°

Physical characteristics:
    Dimensions: ~400 meters (1,300 ft)[3]
    Mass: 8.9×1010 kg (assumed)[3]
    Absolute magnitude (H): 19.6[2]

2013 TV135 is an asteroid estimated to have a diameter of 400 meters (1,300 ft).[3] On September 16, 2013, it passed about 0.045 AU (6,700,000 km; 4,200,000 mi) from Earth.[2] On September 20, 2013, it came to perihelion (closest approach to the Sun).[2] The asteroid was discovered on October 12, 2013 by Crimean Astrophysical Observatory using images dating back to October 8, 2013.[1] It was discovered by Ukrainian astronomer Gennady Borisov.

Potential Earth impact

2013 TV135 is a PHO (Potentially hazardous object) and has a rating of 1 out of 10 on the Torino scale for impact hazards; this indicates that it "poses no unusual level of danger".[3] With a short observation arc of 9 days, it has about a 1 in 48,000 chance of impacting Earth on August 26, 2032.[3]
    An Earth impact would have the kinetic energy of 2,400 megatons of TNT, approximately 50 times the energy of Russia's 50 Mt Tsar Bomba. But the NEODyS nominal best-fit orbit shows that 2013 TV135 will be 0.28 AU (42,000,000 km; 26,000,000 mi) from Earth on August 26, 2032.[4] With more observations, NASA JPL fully expects they will be able to significantly reduce, or rule out entirely, any impact probability for the foreseeable future.[5]
    With an orbital inclination of only 6.7 degrees and perihelion 0.99AU from the Sun,[2] based on the preliminary orbit, the point of perihelion appears to be controlled by close approaches to Earth. With a short observation arc of only 9 days, it has a poorly determined orbit with an Uncertainty of 8.[2] Given the relatively large size of the asteroid, astronomers will be able to refine the orbit of this asteroid over the next several days, weeks, and months.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_TV135

Shiloh, October 19th, 2013

Last edited by shiloh on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 9 times in total

I Am the Darkness of the Purple Dawn and the Light of the Moon Turquoise!

[​IMG]

Bluey Dracs
    Exe*=1

GODGOD=DOGDOG=DEMONA=DEVIL=LIVED=FINANCE=PRIDE=EARTH=HEART
    GODDOG=DOGGOD=JCCJCJJC=52=26+26=13+13+13+13=5+2=7
    7=7dec=7bin=111=DRAGONHEART
    Decoder Michael = 54+51=105=15=6=123=ABC=ABBA=BAAB=33=E3=8=3E=ME=WE
    MICHAEL SUN = INFINITY-1 = JERUSALEM+1 = EARTH1HEART = DEMON GABRIEL = LOVE MICHAEL

7. admin

8. admin

THEeXchanger

501-76.
    THEeXchanger

• Post n°38

empty. THEeXchanger on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:44 pm

i_icon_online. shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh

• Post n°2

empty. Re: Who wrote the bible ?

empty. shiloh on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:49 am
    THEeXchanger wrote: Who Wrote the Bible?

Archaeology does not support the OT...
    1.5hrs

http://youtu.be/SCXlFWBcxBo
    Remember now Susan, all the analysis I gave you about trying to read the biblical story as actual history to the times of the Kings so 1000 years BC and following the 'times of the Judges of Israel'?

The names of Adam and Eve and Noah and Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and Moses and Joshua until the times of David and Solomon are all descriptive of agencies as 'Offices of the Melchizedek' say and did NOT exist as individualised 'souls' or personalities.
    This fact of the 'cosmic ambassadorhood' then becomes the characterisation of 'cosmic human identity' and as supported in the Dead Sea Scrolls and other older manuscripts, not constricted to the Hebrew and Christian religions, but found in all mythological creation accounts embedded in the planetary history of its 'story telling' and populance, able to record its cosmologies in the written word and styles.

The actual RECORDED Hebrew history begins with the Assyrian Invasions around 700 BC, followed by the Babylonian Captivities so 200 years later. It was at that time that the books of Isaiah and Ezekiel and Daniel were written and composed, carrying the hindsights of the Hyksos Invasion and Expulsion of the 'Shepherd Kings' of Egypt in its time from the 15th to its 18th dynasty (1650 BC - 1292 BC) in pharaoh Ahmose I, who expelled the Hyksos.

This historical 'Exodus' then became romantisized as a 'Deliverance of the Children of Israel' by the scribes in the Assyrian and Babylonian captivities; say from 721 BC (Assyrian kings Shalmaneser V and Sargon II) to the Edict of Cyrus the Persian-Chaldean King in 538 BC.

From that date onwards, the modern history of the 'Nation Israel' begins and is historically validated. Remember though, that the Name Jacob (the Supplanter) descriptive of the 'Nation state and political Israel' refers to a Man of the 'Adam=Job=Moses=...' 'office' as an ambassadorship for the 'true God' and NOT a political nation state or geographical location in the so called 'Middle East' region of the planet.
    Jacob is RENAMED as ISRAEL (a prince with God), just as Abram and Sarai as the patriarchs and matriarchs of the 'Starseed of Israel' are renamed as Abraham and Sarah in the Old Testament aka the Torah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_the_Hyksos

Your video above nicely synchronizes with the dragon archives from outside the Gaian Cocoon and the previous statements. It falls short however to introduce the metaphysical reality and relevance of the 'stories' to the overall purpose of their existence, which can be found in the extended dispensations and lexicons in the New Library of Alexandria of Akbar Ra.

For example the author of Isaiah states:

Isaiah 65:24-25
    King James Version (KJV)

24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
    25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Now any criteria of reason and rational thought would find this statement 'unbelievable'. Because, no matter when the book of Isaiah was physically composed (presumed to be 750BC-700BC) and written on some parchments; the 'vision' of a wild wolf or lion changing their nature to become noncarniverous vegetarians remains unrealistic in view of the 'Laws of Nature'.
    How could a scribe, no matter how inspired, at a time of continual warfare and global violence, write down such an utopian vision of the future?

Romans 8:21-23
    King James Version (KJV)

21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
    22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
    23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

So decoding the above scripture from the New Testament, allows the more informed scribe to blend the 'unbelievable' utopian vision of Isaiah with the more general and encompassing 'vision' of Paul in the New Testament.
    Dragons know, that the reason for the 'survival of the fittest', (both physically and mentally) and the 'dog eat dog' world of the present status of the 'Laws of Nature' derives from the 'Nature of Consciousness'. For the duration of the existence of planet Earth as the second focus of the Abba-Baab Creator-Creation dyad, the planetary sentiences and as ambassadors fior the greater cosmos itself; could not gain and grow in consciousness unless engaging in a consumption of each other and the 'resources' available in their respective environments.

Your video in the second part and in its examination of the new Teastament lexicon, so again describes its literary history in a merited academically researched manner, but fails to discern its far deeper esoteric message in exoteric analysis.

Gospel of Thomas
    (Lambdin Translation)

(52) His disciples said to him, "Twenty-four prophets spoke in Israel, and all of them spoke in you."
    He said to them, "You have omitted the one living in your presence and have spoken (only) of the dead."

(62) Jesus said, "It is to those who are worthy of my mysteries that I tell my mysteries. Do not let your left (hand) know what your right (hand) is doing."

So who wrote the Bible?
    The above quotes can show the discerning and unbiased reader as who did. And then the utopian visions of Isaiah and its revisitation by Paul can indeed become realised in a greater and far grander cosmology and as shared and found in the archives of the dragons and the Elders of the Council of Thuban.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

An academic perspective from Yale -Thuban aligned with a sprinkling of OABS interpretations

The synergy between the Gospels of Thomas and John - Highly Recommended

Thuban aligned - Highly Recommended

http://www.gospelofthomasfullyinterpreted.com/
    http://www.gospelofthomasfullyinterpreted.com/introduction-and-index

Nabs Disinformation - Shared as means of Comparison only

Shiloh, October 16th, 2013​

Last edited by shiloh on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

I Am the Darkness of the Purple Dawn and the Light of the Moon Turquoise!

[​IMG]

Bluey Dracs
    Exe*=1

GODGOD=DOGDOG=DEMONA=DEVIL=LIVED=FINANCE=PRIDE=EARTH=HEART
    GODDOG=DOGGOD=JCCJCJJC=52=26+26=13+13+13+13=5+2=7
    7=7dec=7bin=111=DRAGONHEART
    Decoder Michael = 54+51=105=15=6=123=ABC=ABBA=BAAB=33=E3=8=3E=ME=WE
    MICHAEL SUN = INFINITY-1 = JERUSALEM+1 = EARTH1HEART = DEMON GABRIEL = LOVE MICHAEL

magamud

[​IMG]
    magamud

• Post n°3

[​IMG] Re: Who wrote the bible ?

[​IMG] magamud on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:29 pm

God wrote the bible...

malletzky

[​IMG]
    malletzky

• Post n°4

[​IMG] malletzky on Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:18 pm
    magamud wrote: God wrote the bible...
    and you believe that realy ???

Much respect
    Mall...

Take a look in the mirror....and try to see ME.
    I'm there...as I'm YOU!
    So if you love ME, I love YOU too...

magamud

[​IMG]
    magamud

• Post n°5

[​IMG] magamud on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:10 pm

Indeed really...

malletzky

[​IMG]
    malletzky

• Post n°6

[​IMG] malletzky on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:40 pm
    magamud wrote: Indeed really...
    [​IMG] respect...[​IMG]

And my above question was without prejudices btw...this just proves that we are all unique and perfect as we are...each one of us with her/his own beliefs, truths, perceptions etc...

Mall...

Take a look in the mirror....and try to see ME.
    I'm there...as I'm YOU!
    So if you love ME, I love YOU too...

magamud

[​IMG]
    magamud

• Post n°7

[​IMG] magamud on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:32 pm

"And my above question was without prejudices btw"

If you p rick me, do we not bleed?

"each one of us with her/his own beliefs, truths, perceptions etc..."

We are all individual but we are all One. Like a cell in a body.

THEeXchanger

[​IMG]
    THEeXchanger

• Post n°8

[​IMG] THEeXchanger on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:38 pm

this topic is continued here:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6780p30-the-legacy-of-thuban-omni-science-de-alpha-draconis-omega#97780

THEeXchanger

[​IMG]
    THEeXchanger

• Post n°9

[​IMG] THEeXchanger on Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:37 pm

MODERATOR NOTE;
    can you close this thread

Discussion is here:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6780p30-the-legacy-of-thuban-omni-science-de-alpha-draconis-omega

The Discovery of Susan Lynne Schwenger -Tony Bermanseder -The End of The Macha& PachaGrand Cycle which ends December 16th, 2013 The Start of The Pacha iNTi Grand Cycle of December 17th, 2013. Susan was the 1st person to identify The Grand Cycle change in 1984, as The Last Full Moon in 2013 in alignment with The Six(6)Season Calendar~The Ancient Year~The Calendar Round~The Thirteen(13) Moon Calendar~The Six (6) Event Calendar~The Eight ([​IMG] Event Calendar~Aztec, Mayan, Maori, Aboriginal, First Nations, Metis & Native American Tribes etc.http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/...D780-C9C1-46C1-80A1-A15795198653&pageindex=83 THE MAYAN SUPER NUMBER 1366560 has been cracked by Tony Bermanseder & Susan Lynne Schwenger --which proves we live in a 12 level universe http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=716B3150-CCF7-487D-8EBA-D2AEB16801A0&fid=F3D0C39E-7270-4160-80DE-61A397C1A988

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6780p30-the-legacy-of-thuban-omni-science-de-alpha-draconis-omega#97780

(which is this thread, this note is posted to) Thank you !!!

9. admin

shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh
    • Post n°39

empty. shiloh on Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:28 am

On the Lake of Fire and Brimstone aka LoFaB,
    activated from Tuesday, November 5th, 2013 in all incarnates upon planet Earth

The Last Testimonial Message from two Thuban Testimony Keepers and Scribes for the Cosmic TwinLogos of all Worlds

Bat Symbol
    bat-symbol_1.

The bat is a symbol for death, superstition, fear, night, and cult and it is often linked to witchcraft and occults in the folktales form the West. On the contrary, the Chinese believe that it is a sign of happiness and good fortune and the Africans and ancient Greece believe it is a symbol of articulacy.

The bat symbol is considered to be the most sinister and frightening of all the symbols. It is regarded as a sign of darkness and death due to the Western myths which tends to associate it with un-cleanliness. Due to these legends, the bat has been portrayed by the Western civilization as a form of devil and vampire particularly by Bram Stoker (1897) in his book “Dracula”. It brought out the bat to represent the evil creature.
    Even though some of these myths may be based on truth, others may not because most bats feed only on fruits and bugs but a few others feed on blood. Those that feed on blood drink the blood of cows and because they have an anticoagulant in their saliva, they can feed of these cows for about 20-30 minutes. Those that feed on blood are around three species of about 900 bat species around the world the rest that feed on fruits and bugs are not frightening after all. On the other hand, they are regarded as evil because they shun daylights and thus are night creatures that even tend to avoid bright moonlight.

Bat has a surprising history because in the early Christian art, angels were depicted as having birdlike wings while the demons were having bat like wings similarly in the writings of St. Paul, women’s hair were said to attract demons and that is why they were supposed to be covered when they were in church. This lead to a tradition that allowed women to cover their hair by wearing hats to church and also because they believed that bats could fly directly into the hair. These legends therefore will associate a bat tattoo with images of night creatures, bloodsuckers and other scary interpretations according to one’s culture.

On the contrary, when you come from China things would be different because the bat is seen here as a symbol of good fortune and happiness. Any image which contains five bats arranged in any pattern would represent these five types of happiness: love, love of virtue, riches, long life, happy death and peace. But the Native American legends tends to dispute this because they associate the bat with death because it flies at night and as a sign of rebirth because these bats always sleep with heads down. The face down act is associated to the position of the baby before birth. In the society of Shamans, the bat represents the desire to die a ritual death before one is able to develop into a new being. It is therefore an animal which represented initiations.

http://www.animal-symbols.com/bat-symbol.html

[11:08:12 AM- Monday, November 4th, 2013 +11UCT]
    Shiloh: Because think of it?
    [11:08:21 AM] Shiloh: Mind(Body)
    [11:08:24 AM] Shiloh: BodyMind
    [11:08:34 AM] Shiloh: Is the new cosmic blueprint
    [11:09:04 AM] Shiloh: The (Body) is the acceptance or rejection of the JCCJ bodyform
    [11:09:16 AM] Sirius 17: Yes
    [11:09:21 AM] Shiloh: The BodyMind is however omnipresent
    [11:09:47 AM] Shiloh: So the coupling part of the JCCJ IN everyones body can no longer be rejected
    [11:09:57 AM] Shiloh: So can you see it now?
    [11:10:43 AM] Shiloh: JCCJ is everpresent in everyone BUT is divided by proxy by all deniers who THEN must enter the LoFaB via their Mind(Body)
    [11:10:45 AM] Sirius 17: Yes I think so
    [11:11:36 AM] Shiloh: It becomes a cosmic war between the (Body) above and the Mind below
    [11:11:40 AM] Sirius 17: Yes and it is their own mind(body) that separates them and keeps them from entering into the New Jerusalem
    [11:11:47 AM] Shiloh: Now read this again
    [11:12:20 AM] Shiloh: (Body) above is the ascended wavebody related to the ETs and dead alive ones and the returned elders, old human ancestors and descendents in One
    [11:12:41 AM] Shiloh: Mind below is natural from Tuesday in every incarnate on the planet
    [11:12:58 AM] Shiloh: Can you fathom the inner conflicts of the old stubborn nonrepenting human mindedness??
    [11:13:15 AM] Sirius 17: Yes and it won't be pretty lol
    [11:13:33 AM] Shiloh: I hope so. It is crucial.
    [11:14:20 AM] Sirius 17:

(70) Jesus said, "That which you have will save you if you bring it forth from yourselves. That which you do not have within you will kill you if you do not have it within you."
    [11:14:24 AM] Shiloh: It can be literalized as the (Body) of Jesus returning in the manyness and IS imo the 2nd Coming made manifest
    [11:14:25 AM] Sirius 17: This relates to this also
    [11:14:43 AM] Shiloh: Excellent, yes
    [11:15:14 AM] Shiloh: You must release the lion, which has eaten you as a part of the universe occupying a spacetime locale
    [11:16:52 AM] Shiloh: I am going to make a message of this, but will leave out your dream
    [11:17:03 AM] Shiloh: It explains the LofaB extra well
    [11:17:20 AM] Sirius 17: Ok I trust you; my dream is just so bizarre, but we understand it
    [11:17:44 AM] Shiloh: Lol if you dont trust me by now, there is no trust
    [11:17:57 AM] Shiloh: You want me to add it?
    [11:17:58 AM] Sirius 17: Of course I do and always have. If you think it belongs there, sure
    [11:18:35 AM] Sirius 17: As you know by now I don't give a flying rats ass what the humans think anymore
    [11:18:41 AM] Shiloh: It has relevance to contact, but the applesauce event permeates it in symbolic interference
    [11:18:54 AM] Shiloh: I will then, ok as I still consider it ET relevant for the future
    [11:20:56 AM] Sirius 17: Yes I do see the relevance for hybridization and new forms of communication
    [11:21:07 AM] Shiloh: Yes and this will be an explosive post, as I shall expose particular lies and deceptions

[11:24:22 AM] Sirius 17:

(61) Jesus said, "Two will rest on a bed: the one will die, and the other will live."
    Salome said, "Who are you, man, that you ... have come up on my couch and eaten from my table?"
    Jesus said to her, "I am he who exists from the undivided. I was given some of the things of my father."
    < ...> "I am your disciple."
    < ...> "Therefore I say, if he is destroyed, he will be filled with light, but if he is divided, he will be filled with darkness."
    <<< <...> "Therefore I say, if he is destroyed, he will be filled with light, but if he is divided, he will be filled with darkness."

[11:24:48 AM] Sirius 17: ... dot dot dot - lol, there is some real dot dot dot for them Tony
    [11:27:00 AM] Shiloh: You can bet your life on this
    [11:27:18 AM] Shiloh: http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/...stp=1&id=B5F83661-8D17-4903-99A2-A9A4F8BBD6E0

[11:27:38 AM] Shiloh: I will edit extensively though to crystallize the points. You can add the 'one taken one left' for me if you like
    [11:28:25 AM] Sirius 17: On the same post or after?
    [11:28:38 AM] Shiloh: So anything you choose to leave as your legacy Julienne, bring it out. Yes it will be like our swansong message to the old Nabs world
    [11:29:20 AM] Sirius 17: Ok i will post after and edit it
    [11:29:34 AM] Shiloh: Doing this will align us with the cosmic logistics and jurisprudence
    [11:30:04 AM] Shiloh: Nono You misread. Just quote the scriptures, you like and statements here
    [11:30:17 AM] Shiloh: But of course you can add to it later in your own way and style
    [11:30:46 AM] Sirius 17: Oh ok, yes I don't know how to add the quotes lol
    [11:31:02 AM] Shiloh: I do. You use html templates
    [11:31:14 AM] Sirius 17: I like how you make them grey like on MOA
    [11:40:29 AM] Sirius 17: Rule of 1's

(111) Jesus said, "The heavens and the earth will be rolled up in your presence. And the one who lives from the living one will not see death." Does not Jesus say, "Whoever finds himself is superior to the world?"
    [11:40:55 AM] Sirius17: Like a superhint, humm you must of went offline, my messages circle
    [11:42:32 AM] Sirius 17:

Sea of Dreams

April 17, 2011 at 6:41pm

I cannot look away from
    The sea of your infinity
    Its reflection undulating
    Within my moon and sun.
    I stand here gazing
    Into the starry mirror
    Of your depths
    Waiting
    For the first born
    To return its reflection
    To the eyes of this
    World.​

[11:47:30 AM] Shiloh: I am also going to correct all your spellings, as this is most likely our last testimonial message to the old world
    [11:48:05 AM] Sirius 17: Lol, thank you
    [11:51:16 AM] Shiloh:

On the Lake of Fire and Brimstone aka LoFaB, activated from Tuesday, November 5th, 2013 in all incarnates upon planet Earth
    The Last Testimonial Message from two Thuban Testimony Keepers and Scribes for the Cosmic TwinLogos of all Worlds

[11:53:10 AM] Sirius 17: http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/03/world/europe/edward-snowden-manifesto/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
    [11:53:19 AM] Sirius 17: this is interesting news and timing
    [11:53:31 AM] Sirius 17: i just now saw this
    [11:55:15 AM] Shiloh: yes, it fits
    [11:56:04 AM] Sirius 17: http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/03/us/irpt-rare-hybrid-eclipse/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
    [11:56:17 AM] Sirius 17: yeah also throw some images of the eclipse in
    [11:56:23 AM] Sirius 17: CNN has some nice ones
    [12:03:14 PM] Sirius 17: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crescent
    [12:03:45 PM] Sirius 17:

In astronomy, a crescent is the shape of the lit side of a spherical body (most notably the Moon) that appears to be less than half illuminated by the Sun as seen by the viewer. Mathematically, assuming the terminator lies on a great circle, such a crescent will actually be the figure bounded by a half-ellipse and a half-circle, with the major axis of the ellipse coinciding with a diameter of the semicircle. The direction in which the "horns" (the points at the intersection of the two arcs) face indicates whether a crescent is waxing (also young, or increasing) or waning (also old, or decreasing). Eastward pointing horns (pointing to the left, as seen from the Northern hemisphere) indicate a waxing crescent, whereas westward pointing horns (pointing to the right, as seen from the Northern hemisphere) indicate a waning crescent. Note that the directions the horns point relative to the observer are reversed in the Southern hemisphere.

[12:04:08 PM] Sirius 17: So the 'horns' in this case it was a cresent Sun, are pointing downward, a blending of the Sun and Moon and a new cradle of humanity
    [12:14:16 PM] Shiloh: Yes symbolised by a total hybrid eclipse of the sun by the moon in a New Moon in Scorpio as the Eagle and the Phoenix rising from the ashes of the old world's destruction.
    [12:14:37 PM] Sirius 17: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 3&version=KJV
    [12:14:39 PM] Shiloh: The Mirror as the Sea is shattered in the millstone from above.
    [12:14:46 PM] Sirius 17: This whole passage is heavy
    [12:17:27 PM] Shiloh:

Job 41:24
    His heart is as firm as a stone; yea, as hard as a piece of the nether millstone.

Isaiah 47:2
    Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers.

Jeremiah 25:10
    Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.

Matthew 18:6
    But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Mark 9:42
    And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Luke 17:2
    It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Revelation 18:21
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

[12:18:14 PM] Sirius 17: oh wow
    [12:22:16 PM] Shiloh: See how the 'voice of the bridegroom shall no longer found in thee' fits perfectly?
    [12:22:33 PM] Sirius 17: yes
    [12:23:09 PM] Shiloh: This is why I said, that you can bet your life on this fulfilment of the Lion testament of Daniel
    [12:23:48 PM] Shiloh: A Mind within the Body, but no longer a (Body) without the Mind
    [12:24:05 PM] Shiloh: Utter desolation and memeplex destruction
    [12:24:31 PM] Shiloh: Hosea and Ezekiel and Isaiah and Malachi and Revelation fulfilled as well as the Lamentations of Jeremiah
    [12:27:34 PM] Sirius 17:

(104) They said to Jesus, "Come, let us pray today and let us fast."
    Jesus said, "What is the sin that I have committed, or wherein have I been defeated? But when the bridegroom leaves the bridal chamber, then let them fast and pray."

[12:27:37 PM] Sirius 17: Yes relates to this
    [12:31:08 PM] Shiloh: And the story of the virgins or maidens who brought the lamps to the wedding but forgot the oil for the lamps to light them and fuel them

Matthew 25
    King James Version (KJV)
    1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
    2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
    3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
    4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
    5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
    6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
    7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
    8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
    9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
    10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
    11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
    12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
    13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
    14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
    15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
    16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
    17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
    18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
    19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
    20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
    21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
    22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
    23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
    24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
    25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
    26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
    27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
    28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
    29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
    30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
    32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
    33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
    35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
    36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
    37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
    38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
    39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
    40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
    41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
    42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
    43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
    44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
    45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
    46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

[12:34:07 PM] Shiloh: Well searched and found. An excellent passage and allegory code for the decoding
    [12:36:05 PM] Sirius 17:

(69) Jesus said, "Blessed are they who have been persecuted within themselves. It is they who have truly come to know the father. Blessed are the hungry, for the belly of him who desires will be filled."

[12:37:39 PM] Sirius 17: lol James is singing to me
    [12:44:34 PM] Sirius 17:

Out in the West Nevada town of Wendover
    I fell in love with a white Mexican girl.
    Night-time would find me in Rosa's cantina;
    Music would play and JuJu would whirl.

Blacker than night were the eyes of JuJu,
    Wicked and evil while casting a spell.
    My love was deep for this white Mexican maiden;
    I was in love but in vain, I could tell.

One night a wild young cowboy came in,
    Wild as the West Wendover wind.
    Dashing and daring,
    A drink he was sharing

With wicked JuJu,
    The girl that I loved.
    So in anger I
    Challenged his right for the love of this maiden.

Down went his hand for the gun that he wore.
    My challenge was answered in less than a heart-beat;
    The handsome young stranger lay dead on the floor.
    Just for a moment I stood there in silence,

Shocked by the FOUL EVIL deed I had done.
    Many thoughts raced through my mind as I stood there;
    I had but one chance and that was to run.
    Out through the back door of Rose’s I ran,

Out where the horses were tied.
    I caught a good one.
    It looked like it could run.
    Up on its back

And away I did ride,
    Just as fast as I
    Could from the West Nevada town of Wendover
    Out to the bad-lands of New Mexico.

Back in El Wendover my life would be worthless.
    Everything's gone in life; nothing is left.
    It's been so long since I've seen the young maiden
    My love is stronger than my fear of death.

I saddled up and away I did go,
    Riding alone in the dark.
    Maybe tomorrow
    A bullet may find me.

Tonight nothing's worse than this
    Pain in my heart.
    And at last here I
    Am on the hill overlooking El Wendover;

I can see Rose’s cantina below.
    My love is strong and it pushes me onward.
    Down off the hill to JuJu I go.
    Off to my right I see five mounted cowboys;

Off to my left ride a dozen or more.
    Shouting and shooting I can't let them catch me.
    I have to make it to Rose’s back door.
    Something is dreadfully wrong for I feel

A deep burning pain in my side.
    Though I am trying
    To stay in the saddle,
    I'm getting weary,

Unable to ride.
    But my love for
    JuJu is strong and I rise where I've fallen,
    Though I am weary I can't stop to rest.

I see the white puff of smoke from the rifle.
    I feel the bullet go deep in my chest.
    From out of nowhere JuJu has found me,
    Kissing my cheek as she kneels by my side.

Cradled by two loving arms that I'll die for,
    One little kiss and JuJu, good-bye.​

[12:44:45 PM] Sirius 17: This is how he sings Old El Paso to me lol
    [12:51:23 PM] Shiloh: He loves doing this and this is cosmic creativity to cherish by all and sundry
    [12:55:19 PM] Sirius 17: yes he does
    [12:55:48 PM] Sirius 17: his father loved to sing too
    [12:59:13 PM] Sirius 17:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew 24&version=KJV

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
    6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
    7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
    8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
    9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
    10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
    12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
    13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

[1:00:44 PM] Shiloh: And the times for this have come
    yes i am just pointing it out
    [1:01:24 PM] Sirius 17: [12:58 PM] Sirius 17:

<<< 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
    <<<[8:40:46 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: I don't need to be told how things are. I am living.

[1:16:37 PM] Sirius 17: Is she now..
    [1:33:12 PM] Shiloh: In a certain place she would be
    [2:27:33 PM] Sirius 17: http://www.elephantjournal.com/2012/08/dear-marijuana-a-goodbye-letter-alexandra-moga/
    [2:27:38 PM] Sirius 17: I had James read this. I mean it is kind of cheezy but I feel it has a very good message at the end
    [2:33:15 PM] Sirius 17: This Elephant blog has some pretty good articles, same place you found the Rebecca orgasms
    [2:33:37 PM] Shiloh: I remember yes, rather progressive
    [2:34:44 PM] Sirius 17: Yeah since I liked that page on FB they have been sending me their feeds
    [2:39:24 PM] Sirius 17: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...69966449587.2090574.1251991455&type=1&theater
    [2:39:29 PM] Sirius 17: Read this poem Tony; Iris is getting good
    [2:59:03 PM] Shiloh: I am editing Raven. If it fits the message then share it
    [3:05:05 PM] Sirius 17: Well it does fit, I just don't want you to leave out the image because Iris is very careful to choose an image with all her poems
    [3:17:38 PM] Shiloh: Sure, done!

iris1.

Iris Sollie

Bohemian dreams

These old strings of gravel and sand
    Still yields to a silken caress
    I'll walk half the night...
    In my best worn-out dress
    For music as deep as the earth herself
    Has paved a path to your door
    Let me pluck the strings of your baroque temperament
    Dance you across this wooden floor
    Oh, your other-worldly beauty that I adore

These old strings of years counted in passion and bliss
    Not the washed-out footprints or the boring kiss
    I want to bleed in your bohemian dreams
    See the lily unfold in your garden
    Be seduced by mischevious moonbeams
    Oh, keep the night alive in your heart
    Tear your gaze away from the morning
    Shield me from what ends without warning
    In rooms where love's rarely been

Let me have you through a burning violin.

Iris Sollie (c) 2013
    Painting by Helena Wierzbicki​

[3:28:14 PM] Sirius 17: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/11/131101172313.htm
    [3:28:14 PM] Sirius 17: this is cool and it fits
    [3:29:11 PM] Sirius 17: This finding, along with the fact that the neurons had unique CNVs, suggests that the genetic changes occur later in development and are not inherited from parents or passed to offspring.
    [3:31:52 PM] Sirius 17: this is pointing more and more to Lamarkian evolution and morphogentic resonance
    [3:34:52 PM] Shiloh: It is what we shared many times as the 'Epigenetic genetics' incorporating and blending both, Darwinian-Mendel and Lamarckian inheritance biology.
    [3:38:08 PM] Sirius 17: Yes it is just more evidence

[3:48:20 PM] Sirius 17: did you see this crap
    [3:48:49 PM] Sirius 17: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5098p30-a-message-to-the-elites-who-intend-to-create-harm-of-any-kind-anywhere-on-our-brothers-and-sisters
    [3:52:25 PM] Sirius 17: I guess she is mocking us with her nibiru annunaki BS
    [3:53:25 PM] Sirius 17: What a number Sitchen did on the masses of crazed nabs followers
    [3:56:05 PM] Shiloh: Utter humbug and fearmongerings yes. But this video is nonsensical and as nutty as its author and distributor
    [3:56:34 PM] Sirius 17: And I see oxy could not stay away lol

xxxEnd of Part 1xxx​

10. admin

shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh
    • Post n°40

empty. shiloh on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:00 am

His heart is as firm as a stone; yea, as hard as a piece of the nether millstone.

Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers.

Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

[12:22:16 PM] Shiloh: See how the 'voice of the bridegroom shall no longer found in thee' fits perfectly?
    [12:23:09 PM] Shiloh: This is why I said, that you can bet your life on this fulfilment of the Lion testament of Daniel
    [12:23:48 PM] Shiloh: A Mind within the Body, but no longer a (Body) without the Mind
    [12:24:31 PM] Shiloh: Hosea and Ezekiel and Isaiah and Malachi and Revelation fulfilled as well as the Lamentations of Jeremiah

xxxEnd of Part 2xxx​

Last edited by Carol on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:56 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : chat posted without permission of all involved)

xxxPart Twoxxx​
    [8:08:50 PM-Sunday, November 3rd 2013 +11UCT] Shiloh: I am 'a knower of trades'
    [8:10:15 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: I know.
    [8:10:59 PM] Shiloh: But now, I very much prefer the coring couples, as this is the cosmic trigger for the new dispensations
    [8:11:28 PM] Shiloh: No 1-1 for me, except the coring entwinement which is not 1-1 on the lower planes
    [8:12:44 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: You are never 1-1 even when 1-1
    [8:12:55 PM] Shiloh: Precisely. now you have the Eye of Horus de Hamarkhis
    [8:13:31 PM] Shiloh: You liked my reply to mudra?
    [8:13:34 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: 1111
    [8:13:44 PM] Shiloh: I put a lot of Egyptian detail into it
    [8:13:45 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Yes I like your presence there. You really mix up the energies. I'm so glad Oxy has stopped his hamster wheel posts.
    [8:14:10 PM] Shiloh: You noticed my 'agenda'
    [8:14:15 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: I did.
    [8:14:30 PM] Shiloh: He is reading the Thuban stuff, but is unsure what to make of it
    [8:14:48 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: He's kept away for a while. Pat him on the shoulder. Love.
    [8:14:54 PM] Shiloh: A little bit here and a little other bit there
    [8:15:22 PM] Shiloh: You are not too disappointed about the pics?
    [8:15:42 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Yes and Brook's tactlessness in just coming on to complain is not becoming. She pokes her head in uninvited when she gets displeased. She'd be better off not responding at all.
    [8:15:47 PM] Shiloh: Mudra is opening up a little
    [8:16:14 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Yes he is.
    [8:16:32 PM] Shiloh: I am 'poking' her so with my nous of Egypt and she takes every mention of her name in a rather unprovoked personal manner. I understand her 'fears' more so than she gives credit
    [8:17:10 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: She gets special attention from SiriArc. lol.
    [8:17:26 PM] Shiloh: Yes and he is a lot like her in terms of mentality. Lots of data, but grounded in sources, easily misread
    [8:17:55 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: She is a member of NobleDreams and disses or does not even remember her dreams. How noble.
    [8:18:39 PM] Shiloh: Brook tries to come across as rather rational and scientific, but her science sources are questionable. She cant have it both ways: Science and Nabs, but she tries
    [8:19:08 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Seeing her son in a casket cannot be explained by science. Her dreams forewarned her.
    [8:19:21 PM] Shiloh: I am not questioning this
    [8:19:45 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Metaphysics.
    [8:19:55 PM] Shiloh: I am questioning her reliance on Sarfatti physics and likewise sources much less savvy in the standard models, than Jack S is
    [8:20:11 PM] Shiloh: But I really don't feel like arguing with you now over science and Nabs
    [8:20:50 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: We all have pieces. We won't ever have the entire picture since being Multi-D requires Multiple.
    [8:21:43 PM] Shiloh: The MultiD is a colocal phaseshift of the seed and not a parallelism as many mainstreamers and most nabsers believe and adhere to
    [8:22:15 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Well then clap your hands together for your own geniusness. (clap)
    [8:22:32 PM] Shiloh: Think of a football egg shape rotating and you can see the geometry perhaps
    [8:22:57 PM] Shiloh: I am far from genius level in mental focus and capacity. My unique cosmic talent is not science, but the decoding mechanics of the ancient texts
    [8:23:55 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: And one glove does not fit all.
    [8:24:20 PM] Shiloh: I have a new universe designer model, but his will become a basis for much smarter people than me to implement in the new world as a new omni-science, incorporating the metaphysics in its fullest extent
    [8:25:25 PM] Shiloh: If you rotate an egg longwise it preserves its shape. But if you rotate an egg about its short perimeter, you create the omniversal shape
    [8:26:04 PM] Shiloh: Just do it in the kitchen next time. This omniversal shape is the UFO shape
    [8:27:11 PM] Shiloh: In technical terms the centers of the egg as a prolate ellipsoid or football remain in stasis
    [8:27:16 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Yes but the gathering data is also processed by the observer. How that data gets interpreted is dependent on the presence of Mind and to what degree of comprehension that Mind can process. Is it processing in Higher Mind or Lower Mind. Or No Mind?
    [8:27:58 PM] Shiloh: But the short rotation will create a pointcircle as a focus and as an oblate spheroid, just as the Earth is and flattened at the poles
    [8:28:18 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: And is an egg an egg to all Minds? I suppose it is based on "Agreement".
    [8:28:41 PM] Shiloh: Yes you are getting there conceptually in asking the question of what 'Mind' is
    [8:29:11 PM] Shiloh: An egg is defined by its geometrical space occupancy
    [8:29:21 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Mind is Awareness but to what degree are we aware? Mindful. In Mind.
    [8:29:52 PM] Shiloh: Then this space might change shape yes, but even the changes in shape can be defined from its starting point of the geometry
    [8:30:04 PM] Shiloh: Mind is much more than awareness
    [8:30:23 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: That is easy to say.
    [8:30:32 PM] Shiloh: Awareness CAN be defined as a physical parameter derived from the metaphysics of the quantumspace
    [8:30:56 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: One can be brain dead. Are they still In Mind with awareness?
    [8:30:58 PM] Shiloh: I can and have defined this many times in lengthy detail open and able to withstand all scrutiny
    [8:31:14 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: and if so where are they? Where is Mind?
    [8:31:32 PM] Shiloh: Yes, but dependent on the space configuration of the 'living beingness'
    [8:31:34 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Can you see it?
    [8:32:24 PM] Shiloh: Mind is the wavepart of the cosmic unification template manifesting IN finite spacetime from the void say
    [8:32:46 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Can we see Mind? Or are we just digesting what is written in science books? All the information we read about, is this true knowing? True knowing with Mind or are we computers digesting what others want us to know as truth and is it truth or is it all smoke and mirrors.
    [8:33:04 PM] Shiloh: Body is its complement, just as countless wave-particle duality experiments have shown in the physics of the micro and the macro
    [8:33:46 PM] Shiloh: Now the ETs know, that the wave-particle dualism is applicable even in higherD and like the progenitor of the wave mechanics in the lower worlds
    [8:35:01 PM] Shiloh: You are becoming hostile and so I dont know if showing you just HOW mind and body of the Descartian dichotomy and Schrödinger's quantum paradox are resolved would be of any value to you
    [8:35:35 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: You are projecting. Are you feeling ok?
    [8:36:08 PM] Shiloh: As said I am in NO MOOD to argue your cosmology of antiscience and anti standard with Nabs you find on youtube presentations and new age magazines and books
    [3/11/2013 8:51:51 PM] Shiloh: [8:36:43 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: [8:32 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+:

<<< Can we see Mind? Or are we just digesting what is written in science books? All the information we read about, is this true knowing? True knowing with Mind or are we computers digesting what others want us to know as truth and is it truth or is it all smoke and mirrors.

[8:36:46 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Read again.
    [8:37:06 PM] Shiloh: You have absorbed too much humbug from the likes of Alienne and Bonacci and Tsarion to harmonise with much I would say
    [8:37:20 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: I am questioning everything.
    [8:37:32 PM] Shiloh: Can you see the soul AS your Body morph?
    [8:38:08 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: The body cannot be animated without the soul.
    [8:38:10 PM] Shiloh: This is what mind is, soul and energy or many other labels likewise insufficient to explain just how this manifests in experienced space and time
    [8:38:36 PM] Shiloh: Yes indeed and so the Body becomes actually the geometry for the soul as its container
    [8:38:43 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: The soul does continue to live without the body.
    [8:39:00 PM] Shiloh: Now the New Age idea of the aura sphere around the body is very valid in this
    [8:39:15 PM] Shiloh: So you are actually a soul in a bubble of energy
    [8:39:24 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: The body will not last forever and I don't want to live forever in one body.
    [8:39:42 PM] Shiloh: This you would perhaps agree with, as it validates your OBEs and dream states as a frequency modulation
    [8:40:16 PM] Shiloh: I just said, that your body is geometry
    [8:40:32 PM] Shiloh: Your geometry might change for the energy within the geometry
    [8:40:46 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: I don't need to be told how things are. I am living.
    [8:41:01 PM] Shiloh: Call this your spirit or your soul or your whatsoever energy - all valid
    [8:41:32 PM] Shiloh: Well you are asking questions, which I am then attempting to answer
    [8:41:35 PM] Shiloh: That is all
    [8:42:59 PM] Shiloh: If you already know your answers from your other 'sources' then there is no need to ask me and especially if you already have made up your mind as to how it is and with what vocabulary and words you choose the express your worldviews
    [8:43:20 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: [8:37 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+:

<<< I am questioning everything. Does not mean I am looking for an outside answer. As observer experiencing, the answers I conclude will be my own.

[8:43:25 PM] Shiloh: This just leads to arguments
    [8:43:40 PM] Shiloh: Yes but are you listening to what is said?
    [8:44:09 PM] Shiloh: Sometimes you are excellent and like a sponge in absorbing new information
    [8:44:36 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: I process all information.
    [8:44:40 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: I do not absorb it.
    [8:44:43 PM] Shiloh: But some times you are asking in attack modes and are deaf and blind to whatever the answers to your questions might be
    [8:44:54 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: [8:40 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+:

<<< I don't need to be told how things are. I am living.

[8:45:07 PM] Shiloh: This might be a problem - data retention and remembrance and memory
    [8:45:30 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Experience cannot be read about. It has to be lived.
    [8:45:47 PM] Shiloh: I am not telling you. I am expanding your data base - or try to
    [8:46:21 PM] Shiloh: The way to unity is absorption AND reflection and not either or
    [8:47:12 PM] Shiloh: And you know this in some experiences of your life and in a deep way
    [8:47:27 PM] Shiloh: I am addressing the darkness-light dichotomy
    [8:47:49 PM] Shiloh: Yes goodnight and have a nice day
    [8:48:37 PM] Shiloh: You never answered my question about the pics I should not have shared with you
    [8:48:48 PM] Shiloh: So dont ask again for pics
    [8:51:00 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: I answered. Beautiful. Yummy yes.Those were my two responses. I sense a little insecurity.
    [8:53:34 PM] Shiloh: Oh you are back? You signed out before
    [8:53:52 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Technical issue.
    [8:54:08 PM] Shiloh: Ok yes this can be prevalent
    [8:54:35 PM] *** Shiloh sent Photo0012.jpg Photo0012.jpg ***. I actually had 2 pics. This is the second one
    [8:55:11 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Thank you.
    [8:55:27 PM] Shiloh: Well, I had you in my erotic mind. The eclipse is in 3 hours. But only Africans can see it. But it points right to Florida
    [8:56:25 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Well I am sure we will sense the phaseshifts.
    [8:56:40 PM] Shiloh: Metaphysically yes. But from Tuesday, the new energies will permeate many old ways. So the physical changes will be under way in their own timings
    [9:08:31 PM] Shiloh: I will say goodnight sweetheart and dream about your BodyMind in its natural states of cosmic lovejoy
    [9:10:06 PM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Yes goodnight (hug) emoticon-00134-bear.

[7:51:05 AM-Monday, November 4th, 2013 +11UCT] Sirius 17: yeah she lost it there
    [7:51:11 AM] Sirius 17: Yeah she lost it there, too bad, seems you were having a nice discussion for a minute
    [7:51:49 AM] Sirius 17: I am going to be afk for a bit dear - cooking
    [8:01:55 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Hi Tony. You being up early must mean you have some "Idea" about new constructs.
    [8:04:11 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Been busy myself. Time is becoming more limited. Wouldn't you agree?
    [8:04:13 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: [Sunday, 3 November 2013 10 PM] Chris Lowthert, D.C.:

<<< Good morning, Debra. Are you open to sharing your natal data with me? Thank you.
    [8:05:05 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: [4:10 AM] Chris Lowthert, D.C.:
    <<< Ok. That makes it clear.

[8:05:10 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Being clear is important.
    [8:05:34 AM] Shiloh: Yes I had a longer sleep. Good dawn Debra
    [8:05:55 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Yes, may you enjoy your twilight.
    [8:05:57 AM] Shiloh: So Chris is into astrology. Most of them are ok
    [8:06:31 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: [3:39 AM] Chris Lowthert, D.C.:

<<< When was your birthday, time, and place?

Yes.
    [8:07:09 AM] Shiloh: Lol You know I little about the subject matter too
    [8:07:27 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: He obviously is interested in my data. I know my data.
    [8:07:39 AM] Shiloh: It is a man after all?
    [8:07:49 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Could be a girl. I don't know. Could be an ET in disguise.
    [8:08:08 AM] Shiloh: Check the web
    [8:08:41 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: What do you mean?
    [8:09:37 AM] Shiloh: If heshe does charts for people, shehe will be on the search engines
    [8:10:01 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Oh the profile says Male and is a Chiropractor.
    [8:10:56 AM] Shiloh: https://twitter.com/chrislowthert
    [8:11:02 AM] Shiloh: Indeed
    [8:11:26 AM] Shiloh: "The Ucadia Financial System Model- A sustainable system under the Golden Rule for prosperity" - http://tinyurl.com/k3qar2x
    [8:11:32 AM] Shiloh: This says it all to me, good day. You knew this all along and know what I think of this Nabs
    [8:13:01 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: You judge too quickly. Read his website. Nikki passed away in 2006, his girlfriend.
    [8:13:22 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: http://newhealthconsultant.com/
    [8:13:32 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Your stubborness may lead you astray and your closed mindedness may put you in a bubble. Good day.
    [8:19:56 AM] Shiloh: [8:07:39 AM] Shiloh:

<<<+Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Could be a girl. I don't know. Could be an ET in disguise.
    <<< Shiloh: Check the web

You are a liar for doing and saying this! Hiding behind a facade and masks. Yes have a good day too!

[8:20:24 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: I did not know. I checked your twitter site and then went to his website. I have no desire to figure out whether these people are male or female. What matters, is their desire to know some truth.
    [8:20:27 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Yes, Good day again. Your projections will be your biggest downfall dear.
    [8:22:44 AM] Shiloh: You bloody well knew his ucadia crap affiliations and therefore you pretended. And you know what you can do with the ashera 'Roman projections' and the Bonacci humbug and the O'Collins deceptions

[8:22:48 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Wow, guess what I just saw?
    [8:22:52 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Inside my house
    [8:23:15 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: I saw a shadow of a bat reflected on the ceiling.
    [8:23:20 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: That's a first.

[8:25:39 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: You will learn one day that you cannot control Mind. What I think about, choose to focus on is my perogative; and if I choose to give you some time; this too is my perogative; despite what the others above think of all your bull crap. Good Day!!!

[8:32:07 AM] Shiloh: Thanking you for your time and honesty regarding your 'real affiliations' and your real considerations regarding my work. Find your mental stimulation and joy in the work of others, compared to mine. Have a stimulating and joyous and happy journeythrough the rest of your human life here, Debra Chappell McLean.

[8:32:43 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: I am already. I do not need permission. It is Debra Chappell MacKay.
    [8:34:15 AM | Removed 8:39:28 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: This message has been removed.

[8:34:03 AM] Shiloh: This is the last thing, I will say to her
    [8:36:23 AM] Shiloh: Thanking you for your time and honesty regarding your 'real affiliations' and your real considerations regarding my work. Find your mental stimulation and joy in the work of others, compared to mine. Have a stimulating and joyous and happy journey through the rest of your human life here, Debra Chappell MacKay.

[8:37:42 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Goodbye Tony.

[8:43:24 AM] Sirius 17: Why does she want you to look at this Chris person? I don't get it; someone she is interested in?
    [8:45:30 AM] Shiloh: No ucadia stuff
    [8:46:00 AM] Shiloh: [8:25 AM] Shiloh:

<<< [8:20:24 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: I did not know. I checked your twitter site and then went to his website. I have no desire to figure out whether these people are male or female. What matters, is their desire to know some truth. Yes Good day again. Your projections will be your biggest downfall dear.

<<< [8:22:44 AM] Shiloh: You bloody well knew his ucadia crap affiliations and therefore you pretended. And you know what you can do with the ashera 'Roman projections' and the Bonacci humbug and the O'Collins deceptions
    <<< [8:22:48 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Wow, guess what I just saw? Inside my house. I saw a shadow of a bat reflected on the ceiling. That's a first.

[8:25:39 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: You will learn one day that you cannot control Mind. What I think about, choose to focus on is my perogative; and if I choose to give you some time; this too is my perogative; despite what the others above think of all your bull crap.
    [8:46:05 AM] Shiloh: read this again
    [8:46:40 AM] Shiloh: [8:46 AM] Shiloh:

<<< : You will learn one day that you cannot control Mind. What I think about, choose to focus on is my perogative; and if I choose to give you some time; this too is my perogative; despite what the others above think of all your bull crap.

This tells it all
    [8:46:56 AM] Sirius 17: Yes your bull crap
    [8:46:58 AM] Shiloh: [8:46 AM] Shiloh:

<<< if I choose to give you some time; this too is my perogative; despite what the others above think of all your bull crap.

[8:47:09 AM] Sirius 17: Her time is so precious Tony
    [8:47:28 AM] Shiloh: She of course talked to Bonacci and FOC etc, telling them what we thought of their works
    [8:47:42 AM] Sirius 17: Well I guess let her hang out with her FOC ucadia friends then
    [8:47:48 AM] Shiloh: Now she said goodbye see?
    [8:47:50 AM] Sirius 17: See how many questions they answer
    [8:48:05 AM] Shiloh: I did not, because I know what is going on
    [8:48:40 AM] Shiloh: When it comes to her body, she is now totally entwined with the MILD I feel this strongly. But when it comes to mind she is as anti as it can get
    [8:49:17 AM] Sirius 17: Of course, why she blocked me. She hates my guts
    [8:49:29 AM] Shiloh: So she calls it meme attacks when she goes off like this, but then later she calms down and the bodymind longs for my input
    [8:49:49 AM] Shiloh: She will not get this from now on, because I dont need her feedback anymore. I know it has shifted and her bodymorph has been taken
    [8:51:02 AM] Shiloh: Now she fully expects, that all she has to say something about her having sex and I would jump to communicate and 'share'
    [8:51:15 AM] Sirius 17: Likely
    [8:51:18 AM] Shiloh: But I dont need this anymore. It is MILD controlled now. See the difference?
    [8:51:36 AM] Sirius 17: Umm yes because you can feel it
    [8:51:43 AM] Shiloh: Yes
    [8:51:51 AM] Sirius 17: No input from her required
    [8:51:57 AM] Shiloh: I woke up again this morning and felt my femmeness. No, not anymore.
    [8:52:05 AM] Sirius 17: I had a bizarre dream
    [8:52:08 AM] Shiloh: Yes?
    [8:52:29 AM] Sirius 17: I dreamed i was involved in some new church or cult or whatever and it they were all living commune style and including the kids in on the love making except it was very very weird love making
    [8:53:02 AM] Shiloh: This does not sound too bad! Oh?
    [8:53:26 AM] Sirius 17: They were scraping the skin with these instruments and then licking each other and allowing the kids to watch. There was no penetration or anything like that, but even the kids could feel the kunda and Carla was there and she was asking me all kinds of questions
    [8:53:58 AM] Shiloh: Oh I think I know what this means
    [8:54:15 AM] Sirius 17: And I was trying to explain things to her and she was very curious
    [8:54:24 AM] Shiloh: What questions?
    [8:54:40 AM] Sirius 17: She seemed to know how they felt when they were being licked, like a heightened sense of awareness. Oh things like, mom he is really enjoying this isn't he? Is this what sex is supposed to feel like?
    [8:55:24 AM] Sirius 17: But also she was communicating with me telepathically
    [8:55:25 AM] Shiloh: Licking Carla's skin?
    [8:55:31 AM] Sirius 17: No, only the adults were doing this and it was just a few but the rest could feel it, including the kids
    [8:56:08 AM] Shiloh: Ok you have no idea, what this is?
    [8:56:12 AM] Sirius 17: No, it was bizzare lol
    [8:56:32 AM] Shiloh: It is the shedding of the skin of snakes and dragons to make a new one
    [8:56:37 AM] Shiloh: Not really! Old human into starhuman; Caterpillar into Cocoon into Butterfly
    [8:58:02 AM] Sirius 17: Ok well that is sort of what I was thinking; the old wineskins new wineskins thing; that passage is what came to mind
    [8:58:47 AM] Sirius 17: It was like we had these instruments and we scored the bodies with no pain at all
    [8:59:00 AM] Shiloh: Yes it is
    [8:59:01 AM] Sirius 17: In fact it was ecstacy and it was a very sensual dream
    [8:59:25 AM] Shiloh: Hmm good, she blocked me now. Talking to the ucadians lol and taking their advice in her 'independent' human mindedness
    [8:59:47 AM] Sirius 17: Yet at the same time everyone in this new family or church were learning things, sharing information telepathically
    [9:00:03 AM] Shiloh: Yes all good. This was a good dream for the eclipse
    [9:00:37 AM] Sirius 17: But they had rules too; which I thought some were kind of strict but I could see why they had them, so there were no misunderstandings
    [9:01:40 AM] Sirius 17: The rules were that everyone had to share everything, but everyone seemed to have their own place in the commune or whatever
    [9:02:28 AM] Sirius 17: But all meals were eaten together and all entertaining was done as a group and everyone helped raise the children
    [9:04:30 AM] Shiloh: Sounds rather ET
    [9:05:50 AM] Sirius 17: Hang on I am adding stuff to my curry here then I let it simmer
    [9:06:09 AM] Shiloh: Always food on your mind
    [9:07:26 AM] Sirius 17: Well I am cooking for the family to save us money you know, since I won't be having an income
    [9:07:50 AM] Shiloh: Yes and you are doing well. I should have some toast too lol
    [9:08:13 AM] Sirius 17: I am making massaman curry which is a very healthy Thai curry, serving it over brown rice. It is like a stew
    [9:08:43 AM] Shiloh: I don't like rice
    [9:09:24 AM] Sirius 17: Yes well brown rice is very nutty and whole grain, it goes good with the curry. But the fiber in it is very good for my diabetes, it helps slow absorbtion of sugar
    [9:10:54 AM] Sirius 17: So yeah my dream seemed very new world and I woke up and was sad that I was not there
    [9:11:18 AM] Sirius 17: It was nice to have the help with Carla and the caring; it felt like a real family
    [9:11:44 AM] Shiloh: We are all waiting
    [9:12:33 AM] Sirius 17: But something else was interesting too; we existed in a place within the old world and they didn't understand us
    [9:13:08 AM] Sirius 17: We were living side by side it seemed and we just did not participate in their world much at all; they hated us
    [9:14:02 AM] Sirius 17: It seemed our compound or whatever though was protected; it was inside a mountain, but then opened up to the sky
    [9:14:33 AM] Sirius 17: We could see them but the old worlders could not see us; they knew we were there though. It is the first dream I have had in a while
    [9:15:58 AM] Shiloh: Sounds cool!
    [9:15:59 AM] Sirius 17: No one was there that I recognized other than Carla though
    [9:16:06 AM] Shiloh: Like a mothership we can hope
    [9:16:23 AM] Sirius 17: Everyone was someone that I do not know in this world, just her; what does that mean?
    [9:16:38 AM] Shiloh: No Xeia or Rok or me?
    [9:16:43 AM] Sirius 17: No
    [9:16:54 AM] Shiloh: Hmm shedding your skin. How many
    [9:17:12 AM] Sirius 17: You could of been there but you were no longer anyone I recognized as such
    [9:17:30 AM] Sirius 17: Hmm seemed like about 20-30 of us, but I don't recall exact numbers
    [9:17:42 AM] Shiloh: Personal merkabah perhaps as a spacecraft of sorts; 24 elders? A council?
    [9:18:37 AM] Sirius 17: Could of been, there were an equal number of men and women and children, that I remember
    [9:19:04 AM] Shiloh: Ages?
    [9:19:29 AM] Sirius 17: Well the older man I was licking I would say was about 60, he wore glasses again lol
    [9:19:47 AM] Sirius 17: For some reason in dreams the men I am with wear glasses, but all ages. Some older and some my age and younger
    [9:20:23 AM] Sirius 17: All the children were around Carlas age it seemed and I did not see any toddlers or babies
    [9:20:45 AM] Shiloh: 9-18-27-36-45-
    [9:20:53 AM] Sirius 17: Roughly yeah
    [9:20:58 AM] Shiloh: Ok then
    [9:21:20 AM] Sirius 17: But ok here is another strange thing
    [9:21:23 AM] Shiloh: Could be some sort of merkabah matrix
    [9:21:42 AM] Sirius 17: Carla and I were new to this group and we were like being examined or on a trial period or whatever
    [9:22:29 AM] Sirius 17: To see if we fit in, which from the expression and feelings the old man had when I was licking him seemed to indicate he thought we would get along fine
    [9:22:49 AM] Sirius 17: And when I licked him his skin was sweet like honey and did not taste blood or anything salty as I would of expected
    [9:23:54 AM] Shiloh: Yes this was ET contact - Dragons
    [9:24:34 AM] Shiloh: The licking indicates Sirian Dog Dragons as the returned elders dead alive ones
    [9:25:07 AM] Sirius 17: Lol, omg I did NOT think of that, but it makes sense
    [9:25:50 AM] Sirius 17: And it is funny because I was irritated with Applesauce for licking me last night, she would not stop
    [9:26:10 AM] Sirius 17: And then of course I could not be mad for long because I know it is how she communicates her love to me, but it is so gross lol
    [9:26:49 AM] Shiloh: Why? Dogs lick!
    [9:27:25 AM] Sirius 17: Because her breath stinks and she licks her ass
    [9:27:34 AM] Shiloh: Ok
    [9:27:34 AM] Sirius 17: And its just ewww lol, but I love her so what can I do, nothing, but tolerate it
    [9:28:29 AM] Shiloh: So your dream fits into this astral scene and thema. More I cant say on it though
    [9:29:09 AM] Sirius 17: Its fine I know I have very weird dreams. I wasn't going to tell you lol, because sometimes I don't think they matter
    [9:29:53 AM] Sirius 17: But then I though ok it was the eclipse, so maybe it is important
    [9:30:13 AM] Shiloh: It was! This was a contact dream to prepare emotions
    [9:31:29 AM] Sirius 17: I am sorry about DD hon, I know it is a big let down
    [9:32:22 AM] Sirius 17: Something in her is changing though and this may not be the last you hear from her; she is evolving too
    [9:33:21 AM] Shiloh: I am not surprised
    [9:33:34 AM] Sirius 17: I am surprised she seems to of come a long way though from when she first came to us; she has matured
    [9:33:51 AM] Shiloh: I knew she was not ready to embrace the Logos and that the 'love you' stuff was fake from her mind
    [9:34:08 AM] Shiloh: Her body does love me though and it has become a bodymind
    [9:34:57 AM] Shiloh: She knows that the dragon sex is real and she has become at least a little addicted to it
    [9:35:03 AM] Shiloh: It will give her no peace
    [9:35:48 AM] Shiloh: But whenever sex is NOT on her mind she is this obnoxious egocentric antichrist human mindedness
    [9:36:17 AM] Shiloh: So her life will be sexless in a mental selfwanking
    [9:36:51 AM] Shiloh: She simply will not be able to derive any satisfactions without my and the MILD input
    [9:37:04 AM] Sirius 17: Probably not
    [9:37:19 AM] Shiloh: But it is Logos defined now especially from tomorrow
    [9:37:21 AM] Sirius 17: She would of been gone otherwise if that were the case
    [9:37:31 AM] Shiloh: Oh I know what has happened
    [9:37:35 AM] Sirius 17: She keeps coming back to get her Tony fix
    [9:37:53 AM] Shiloh: Yes and now the JCCJ has taken her body AS a bodymind
    [9:38:09 AM] Sirius 17: And she gets off on hurting you and me. It makes her feel superior or whatever
    [9:38:33 AM] Shiloh: Her mindbody will go into her mental hell of the ucadian fake heavens of finance and no 'fuc11ing Jesus' required memeplex
    [9:38:39 AM] Sirius 17: To say her shitty little things
    [9:38:44 AM] Shiloh: Yes and then she regrets it and blames the meme attacks
    [9:39:09 AM] Sirius 17: Whatever lol, what about personal responsiblity
    [9:39:17 AM] Shiloh: She asks others opinion on Thuban see?
    [9:39:25 AM] Sirius 17: As in I would not say this to someone I truly love
    [9:39:34 AM] Shiloh: How can anyone critisize this, without knowing about it?
    [9:39:38 AM] Sirius 17: Yes well they cannot give it and she has not figured this out, exactly and they can't know about it unless the Logos wishes it
    [9:40:20 AM] Shiloh: It is ok Raven
    [9:40:23 AM] Sirius 17: Except like her to judge us in their purile BS minds
    [9:40:41 AM] Shiloh: Logos took her essence and I have it in this new pic of hers
    [9:41:06 AM] Shiloh: This Chris is an astrologer lol, you saw this?
    [9:41:15 AM] Shiloh: Always competing see?
    [9:41:16 AM] Sirius 17: I dont give a fuc11 lol. She is a fuc11ing idiot and could of asked you everything she ever wanted to know about her chart
    [9:41:44 AM] Sirius 17: Yes it is disgusting

[9:42:01 AM] Shiloh: [8:06:31 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: [3:39 AM] Chris Lowthert, D.C.:

<<< When was your birthday, time, and place?
    << <<<[8:07:09 AM] Shiloh: Lol You know I little about the subject matter too
    <<< [8:07:27 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: He obviously is interested in my data. I know my data.
    <<< [8:07:39 AM] Shiloh: It is a man after all?

[9:42:46 AM] Shiloh: But I am pointing out, that she prefers to asks others about the 'metaphysics' and when she asks me, it becomes an argument of Thuban versus the nabsers
    [9:42:59 AM] Sirius 17: Well this guy is flirting with her or what?
    [9:43:08 AM] Shiloh: No this would be good lol. Her sexdrive is kaput
    [9:43:24 AM] Sirius 17: She said he is interested in her data? More like her money
    [9:43:26 AM] Shiloh: But resurrected for this transit. Nah this is Ucadia through and through and not personal
    [9:43:57 AM] Sirius 17: But why did she bring this up to you?
    [9:43:57 AM] Shiloh: Her mind is fuc11ed Raven not her body. When her body has sex, she comes good
    [9:44:15 AM] Sirius 17: Yes I understand this; I dont understand why she mentions this guy and what relevance he has to you and her
    [9:45:03 AM] Shiloh: http://blog.ucadia.com/2013/10/the-ucadia-financial-system-model.html?spref=tw
    [9:45:14 AM] Shiloh: This was her reference
    [9:46:34 AM] Shiloh: [8:25 AM] Shiloh:

<<< [8:22:48 AM] +Deb Ra Oh Lili Tu+: Wow, guess what I just saw? Inside my house. I saw a shadow of a bat reflected on the ceiling. That's a first.

This means something deep
    [9:47:08 AM] Shiloh: The shadow of a vampire see, as the Mirror not reflecting
    [9:47:28 AM] Shiloh: This was utterly out of context and it is a Logos message to us
    [9:47:44 AM] Sirius 17: Yes I agree; she is haunted lol
    [9:47:58 AM] Shiloh: She has died as a human. She is a undead zombie.
    [9:48:32 AM] Shiloh: But here the Body is ok and the mind is not vice versa from the stereotype
    [9:48:41 AM] Shiloh: And this is the image of your dream
    [9:49:08 AM] Shiloh: Your dream the bodies are changed into dragons for the sound minds of the dead alive ones
    [9:49:27 AM] Sirius 17: Yes well it did not seem complete yet, but it is another step, but a big one though
    [9:49:48 AM] Shiloh: Yes, perhaps Babylon's fall will create the sorrows after Tuesday when the 70 weeks are done
    [9:50:35 AM] Shiloh: The scriptures MUST be fulfilled
    [9:53:26 AM] Sirius 17: You mean her sorrows?
    [9:53:38 AM] Shiloh: There are now two minds in her. One will fall, the other rise
    [9:54:06 AM] Sirius 17: You said create the sorrows, we have been through plenty ourselves
    [9:54:18 AM] Shiloh: Yes, I dont think we will suffer it this is the last week see, tomorrow
    [9:54:35 AM] Sirius 17: Yes
    [9:54:39 AM] Shiloh: Well 2 days for you
    [9:54:49 AM] Shiloh: I think I get it: 'Get out of her my people'
    [9:55:07 AM] Shiloh: Your dream get it? The mountain!
    [9:55:25 AM] Sirius 17: Humm
    [9:55:26 AM] Shiloh: Is the parallel to 'Fallen Babylon'
    [9:55:32 AM] Sirius 17: Oh I see
    [9:55:49 AM] Shiloh: Why you saw their hostility. They are different and outside which is inside the Old Babylon
    [9:56:30 AM] Shiloh: Inside - Outside relativity and the Temple of the curse and the New Jerusalem in symbol
    [9:57:11 AM] Sirius 17: Ok that makes sense
    [9:57:40 AM] Shiloh: So it seems there were 24 or a multiple of that
    [9:57:59 AM] Sirius 17: Yes it was not a lot, but a small group
    [9:58:02 AM] Shiloh: 9-18-27-36-45-54 times 4
    [9:58:05 AM] Sirius 17: A remenant
    [9:58:19 AM] Shiloh: 4 Beasts see?
    [9:58:31 AM] Shiloh: 24 Elders around the throne of the emerald throne of Abba
    [9:58:37 AM] Sirius 17: Yeah
    [9:58:52 AM] Shiloh: You saw equal male and female?
    [9:59:00 AM] Sirius 17: Yes and children, each male-female couple had one child
    [9:59:10 AM] Shiloh: There should be only 2 or 4
    [9:59:22 AM] Sirius 17: Well this is what I saw
    [9:59:34 AM] Shiloh: How many Carlas?
    [9:59:37 AM] Sirius 17: Men, women and children - maybe about 6?
    [10:00:05 AM] Shiloh: Could it have been 48? All counted?
    [10:00:24 AM] Sirius 17: I am not sure, that seems like too many
    [10:00:35 AM] Shiloh: 36=Law
    [10:00:46 AM] Sirius 17: Yes it could of been
    [10:01:13 AM] Shiloh: Well I cannot get anything else, but this take is basically what it means
    [10:01:46 AM] Sirius 17: Well i would agree with you; because it did seem about new laws
    [10:02:04 AM] Shiloh: [9:59 AM] Sirius 17:

<<< each male female couple had one child

So those were all cores?
    [10:02:19 AM] Shiloh: No singles?
    [10:02:25 AM] Sirius 17: No
    [10:02:30 AM] Shiloh: Good and your core was initiation?
    [10:03:21 AM] Sirius 17: Yes it seemed to be; like I was being watched by the others and him too
    [10:03:56 AM] Shiloh: But no James?
    [10:03:59 AM] Sirius 17: And it was not James, I did not recognize him as no one I ever knew or met
    [10:04:39 AM] Shiloh: So you had a male core there?
    [10:04:55 AM] Sirius 17: Just him in initiation, he was chosen for me
    [10:05:10 AM] Shiloh: Was it your core or an ET?
    [10:05:20 AM] Sirius 17: He looked like man, Tony. I don't know
    [10:05:36 AM] Shiloh: He looked like what?
    [10:05:50 AM] Sirius 17: Like an older man with grey hair and glasses, fairly thin, but he could of been ET, I guess
    [10:06:22 AM] Shiloh: And his relationship to you was what. You are not clarifying this very well
    [10:07:03 AM] Sirius 17: That I was new to this group I said and I was being tested to see if I fit in or would belong to this family
    [10:07:23 AM] Shiloh: Dear oh dear
    [10:07:48 AM] Shiloh: I am asking a specific question to figure things I am not asking emotional stuff here
    [10:08:00 AM] Sirius 17: Yes I am telling you what I remember
    [10:08:04 AM] Shiloh: This thin man, was he an examiner and was he examined WITH you?
    [10:08:11 AM] Sirius 17: He was a leader
    [10:08:17 AM] Shiloh: Was he your prospective core?
    [10:08:36 AM] Shiloh: Stuff like this, not some 'emotional fitting in'
    [10:08:42 AM] Sirius 17: No he was like a leader and yes I guess you could call him prospective core
    [10:08:52 AM] Shiloh: Ok thank you; he was NOT examined with you as your core!
    [10:09:33 AM] Sirius 17: No he was a stranger to me, someone I was not familar with
    [10:09:39 AM] Shiloh: But if he was a leader, how can he be examined as your core?
    [10:09:52 AM] Sirius 17: The word core was not in the dream
    [10:10:13 AM] Shiloh: This a very important dream!
    [10:10:16 AM] Sirius 17: I was being tested to see if I could partner with him if I could lick him well
    [10:10:26 AM] Sirius 17: The licking was very important
    [10:10:28 AM] Shiloh: Ok now we are getting there, yes
    [10:10:44 AM] Sirius 17: If I could lick well and he felt me and the others did then I was accepted
    [10:10:57 AM] Shiloh: Good yes, now I can see it
    [10:10:59 AM] Sirius 17: And Carla could feel it which generated all her questions
    [10:11:08 AM] Shiloh: Empathy yes
    [10:11:18 AM] Sirius 17: This was the way they had sex, as I understood it from the dream perspective; how they made love
    [10:11:39 AM] Shiloh: So your licking became a criteria of assimilation
    [10:11:43 AM] Sirius 17: Yes
    [10:12:00 AM] Shiloh: And this dream was after applesauce or before it
    [10:12:10 AM] Sirius 17: Last night after
    [10:12:33 AM] Shiloh: So this could be the alpha dynamics, you see this yes?
    [10:12:53 AM] Sirius 17: Like the dogs, the alpha dog
    [10:12:56 AM] Sirius 17: ?
    [10:13:03 AM] Shiloh: If it would have been before, then it would have carried deeper ET connotations
    [10:13:41 AM] Shiloh: No your alpha rhythms utilized your psychosomatic experiences with applesauce
    [10:13:48 AM] Sirius 17: Well see I felt bad for not liking Applesauce licking me
    [10:14:04 AM] Sirius 17: And I was going through in my mind why I didn't like it and how I could try to understand her better
    [10:14:08 AM] Shiloh: Yes this would be part of it
    [10:14:11 AM] Sirius 17: Then I went to bed and had this dream
    [10:14:41 AM] Shiloh: It still remains a potent message regarding the dragon sex
    [10:14:56 AM] Shiloh: But your dreaming here created a substitute
    [10:15:56 AM] Sirius 17: What do you mean
    [10:16:38 AM] Shiloh: First you felt guilty for 'rejecting' applesauce and then you miss having physical satisfying sex
    [10:16:50 AM] Sirius 17: Lol true, I miss it very much
    [10:18:18 AM] Shiloh: Fuc11ed up old world. The mountain and cutoff parts of the dream remain however as ET logistics
    [10:20:40 AM] Sirius 17: Well the new family or commune whatever it was seemed like a good alternative to me
    [10:20:56 AM] Shiloh: Yes and this was the ET part
    [10:20:59 AM] Sirius 17: Even though it was very foreign lol
    [10:21:05 AM] Shiloh: But they dont have sex in licking
    [10:21:24 AM] Shiloh: The skin gives the dragon nature away
    [10:21:52 AM] Sirius 17: Well maybe it wasn't sex but it seemed a form of erotic communication anyhow
    [10:22:03 AM] Shiloh: Canine yes!
    [10:25:29 AM] Sirius 17: Well I wonder if Rok is home yet or just leaving today
    [10:26:23 AM] Shiloh: I looked before to find his departure times, but could not find them and there are no emails
    [10:26:30 AM] Shiloh:

I feel Love for your children Shiloh
    This is for them.
    For Richard who chose Life while remaining on Earth and for Deborah who chose Life by moving beyond.
    The words are from Jeff Foster.

[10:26:34 AM] Shiloh: Mudra's reply
    [10:26:57 AM] Shiloh: See how Deborah 'moving into the beyond' is appropriate?
    [10:28:38 AM] Sirius 17: What do you mean?
    [10:28:52 AM] Sirius 17: Oh Mudra's words yes; very nice post she made, yeah I was looking at it just now
    [10:29:35 AM] Shiloh: Yes she means my Debbie, but it applies to Lassie with Debbie in the MILD separating from Debra oh ..
    [10:30:11 AM] Shiloh: This will be interesting from Wednesday, November 6th
    [10:30:37 AM] Shiloh: Because I never felt this separation between minds and bodies as strongly as today
    [10:31:01 AM] Sirius 17: What do you think will happen?
    [10:31:08 AM] Shiloh: This will also affect James from Wednesday
    [10:31:31 AM] Sirius 17: He quit smoking pot yesterday again
    [10:31:34 AM] Shiloh: Desolations between the old perceptions of what a Body and a Mind are
    [10:31:53 AM] Shiloh: You saw the convo last night was all about her Ooopsey idea what a mind is
    [10:32:02 AM] Sirius 17: Yes
    [10:32:05 AM] Shiloh: Did I paste this?
    [10:32:08 AM] Sirius 17: You did
    [10:32:12 AM] Shiloh: ?
    [10:32:29 AM] Sirius 17: Well I agree with you, she is not making any sense and is full of her nabs BS
    [10:32:41 AM] Shiloh: It will be universal from Tuesday but now is still in template
    [10:32:52 AM] Shiloh: She is utterly deluded and this at ALL times, except when she feels sexy
    [10:33:08 AM] Sirius 17: She fuc11ing knows it all so you can't bother trying to talk to her about anything; deaf dumb and blind
    [10:33:12 AM] Shiloh: Then she comes good. But this is the Logos plan
    [10:34:01 AM] Shiloh: To first give her 'the cosmic essence' of the JCCJ LoFaB and then watching her throwing it away
    [10:34:10 AM] Shiloh: Because of human minded arrogance and vanities. And did we suffer the realism of that.
    [10:34:34 AM] Shiloh: But no more!
    [10:34:35 AM] Sirius 17: Yes I know its very disheartening, disturbing as hell to witness
    [10:35:17 AM] Shiloh: [10:34 AM] Shiloh:

<<< To first give her 'the cosmic essence' of the JCCJ LoFaB and then watching her throwing it away

By following WRONG teachings
    [10:35:36 AM] Shiloh: Just like the words of Jesus became corrupted by the schismas
    [10:35:58 AM] Sirius 17: Yes and just like the real Barbelo in creating her mental abominations
    [10:36:05 AM] Shiloh: Yes and this means that the desolations for her well human mindedness will begin Tuesaday
    [10:36:46 AM] Shiloh: This means that her template function is released to the entire cosmos
    [10:37:06 AM] Sirius 17: It must be
    [10:37:08 AM] Shiloh: If this will affect or change her mental vanity I dont know
    [10:37:17 AM] Shiloh: This is of secondary importance
    [10:37:20 AM] Sirius 17: Because she held it together long enough to stick through the eclipse with you
    [10:37:51 AM] Shiloh: Yes and this sudden 'coming good' and clean for 1 day is the halfweek mirror
    [10:38:08 AM] Shiloh: It is too uncanny for this to be coincidence
    [10:38:20 AM] Sirius 17: Yes and she does not know wtf we mean here either; she could not of planned this
    [10:38:35 AM] Shiloh: She triggered and showed us her BodyMind Raven and this is part of the JCCJ
    [10:39:25 AM] Shiloh: Now her Mind(Body) has taken over dominance again, because her sexual libido became temporarily satisfied in the mind-body harmony with me and her past as Lassie and in the MILD
    [10:40:17 AM] Shiloh: Her BodyMind is entwined with me and this means her Mind Old has 'fallen' meaning it was taken over by the JCCJ into her BODY only
    [10:40:27 AM] Sirius 17: Yes and you know what, she did not orgasm, because if she had this mental breakdown she has had would of not happend like it did
    [10:41:03 AM] Shiloh: So now you have her thought of as old mind up there in her ucadia heaven, thinking it has won the meme war, because I proclaimed - again - my true love for her
    [10:41:42 AM] Shiloh: She does not know, not understand, that my love is for her 'fallen bodymind' now as MILD and that her old mind, she thinks I love can go literally to hell
    [10:41:54 AM] Sirius 17: The Devil really is a bitch lol
    [10:42:00 AM] Shiloh: You understand this? It is relevant for all cores.
    [10:42:17 AM] Sirius 17: Yes
    [10:42:28 AM] Shiloh: I dont think she orgasmed but she 'felt loved'
    [10:42:37 AM] Sirius 17: Yes thats true
    [10:43:10 AM] Shiloh: But this was me through the MILD and the 'wavecore of BS' who is with me and the MILD always
    [10:43:29 AM] Shiloh: So without me, BS will not feel what he did for her etc
    [10:43:45 AM] Shiloh: BS only 'wants DD because his wavecore is with me
    [10:43:55 AM] Sirius 17: Yes, I did understand that part and she ignored that, but I saw you tell her as much
    [10:44:19 AM] Shiloh: So DD saying goodbye means she says goodbye to her 'feeling loved' by anyone PHYSICALLY
    [10:44:39 AM] Sirius 17: Heavy yes
    [10:44:56 AM] Shiloh: She can look for the mental love of the FOCS and whoever until the ucadian cows come home. She will not find ANY mental satisfaction
    [10:45:19 AM] Shiloh: This is encoded in Ezekiel: ".. but thou couldest not be satisfied..." etc
    [10:46:14 AM] Shiloh: Now this will be global, but has been part of the MM core until now
    [10:46:28 AM] Shiloh: So this is another factor of why Rok and Xeia fell apart
    [10:46:48 AM] Shiloh: This 'going cosmic' will begin an entire new cosmic ballgame
    [10:47:03 AM] Shiloh: You get this?
    [10:47:05 AM] Sirius 17: Because they forgot about the real Logos and yeah I understand
    [10:47:27 AM] Shiloh: Well apart from you and me, noone knows the true Logos, well and Adam
    [10:47:43 AM] Shiloh: So this is irrelevant
    [10:47:59 AM] Shiloh: What counts is the new cosmic lawfulness going executive
    [10:48:02 AM] Sirius 17: Can you show me this Ezekiel?
    [10:48:15 AM] Sirius 17: Or tell me which one and I will look it up
    [10:48:16 AM] Shiloh: Which would be an evolution not a rapid transformation
    [10:48:24 AM] Shiloh: I look
    [10:49:10 AM] Shiloh:

Ezekiel 16:27-29
    King James Version (KJV)
    27 Behold, therefore I have stretched out my hand over thee, and have diminished thine ordinary food, and delivered thee unto the will of them that hate thee, the daughters of the Philistines, which are ashamed of thy lewd way.
    28 Thou hast played the whore also with the Assyrians, because thou wast unsatiable; yea, thou hast played the harlot with them, and yet couldest not be satisfied.
    29 Thou hast moreover multiplied thy fornication in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea; and yet thou wast not satisfied therewith.

[10:49:17 AM] Sirius 17: [10:46 AM] Shiloh:
    <<< This 'going cosmic' will begin an entire new cosmic ballgame. You get this?

Yes my dream seemed to indicate as much
    [10:49:40 AM] Shiloh: This is MENTAL whoredom not physical
    [10:49:53 AM] Sirius 17: Yes I know
    [10:50:19 AM] Shiloh: Betrayal of Abba as the Old Jerusalem or Israel or Judah or Samaria
    [10:50:49 AM] Shiloh: DD hates you and scripture so much because this is the platform basis of Ucadia, Bonacci and Ashera and co
    [10:50:55 AM] Sirius 17: Yes there is no physical betrayal anymore
    [10:51:01 AM] Shiloh: Nope
    [10:51:14 AM] Sirius 17: Yes it is the anti and we know it is false because the real Logos is no divider
    [10:52:18 AM] Sirius 17: It is no more separate from creation then water is from earth
    [10:52:29 AM] Shiloh: Anyone who is offended by Jesus is against himher
    [10:52:39 AM] Sirius 17: Exactly
    [10:52:48 AM] Shiloh: It says it in the texts
    [10:52:49 AM] Sirius 17: period...
    [10:52:54 AM] Shiloh: period
    [10:53:03 AM] Sirius 17: dot dot dot lol
    [10:53:52 AM] Shiloh: But you FULLY understand this DD business know I hope. This is important so that you no longer are part of this war
    [10:54:19 AM] Shiloh: Her agenda was to separate mind and body and help bring about the doubling of it
    [10:54:35 AM] Shiloh: Mind and Body cannot separate until physical death, unless it doubles
    [10:54:44 AM] Sirius 17: Yes
    [10:54:54 AM] Shiloh: So this doubling is this last chart as the 70 weeks
    [10:55:19 AM] Shiloh: Also Rok and Xeia have fulfilled their roles of bridging this in the PM
    [10:55:43 AM] Shiloh: And you and James likewise in essence
    [10:56:20 AM] Shiloh: But from Tuesday, the MindBody 'upstairs' and the BodyMind 'downstairs' are like a shadow self in everyone
    [10:56:31 AM] Shiloh: Now see the shadow of the bat again yes?
    [10:56:37 AM] Sirius 17: Aye
    [10:56:47 AM] Shiloh: DD saw her own Mindshadow reflected in her house
    [10:56:49 AM] Sirius 17: I saw it before, the doubling - indeed
    [10:57:08 AM] Shiloh: Her Mindshadow as you said will haunt her no end
    [10:57:19 AM] Shiloh: It is the BodyMind I love
    [10:57:20 AM] Sirius 17: As will Xeia's
    [10:57:36 AM] Shiloh: The mind now descended into her Body as 50% of the JCCJ
    [10:57:41 AM] Shiloh: Indeed and they both are cursed and doomed by themselves UNTIL they recognize their true selfs within their true unique cosmic twinship cores
    [10:58:53 AM] Sirius 17: Yes this could be a while also, I do understand that
    [10:59:06 AM] Shiloh: The other 50% are the Bodypart in the MindBody of DD and Xeia now disfunctioning
    [10:59:58 AM] Shiloh: So you and I have a functioning MindBody with JCCJ in 50% but Xeia and DD do not because of this cosmic dissonance
    [11:00:11 AM] Shiloh: Write this as Mind(Body)
    [11:00:27 AM] Shiloh: You and I have the JCCJ integration as a MindBody, because 'we believe' in the power and existence of the Logos
    [11:00:30 AM] Shiloh: They don't
    [11:01:16 AM] Shiloh: Because the (Body) part is part of the 100% of the JCCJ coupled to the true essence as their BodyMind
    [11:01:17 AM] Sirius 17: http://www.animal-symbols.com/bat-symbol.html you will like this although I know you know the meanings
    [11:01:26 AM] Shiloh: We all have the descent of the BodyMind
    [11:01:34 AM] Shiloh: But very few have the MindBody
    [11:01:44 AM] Sirius 17: True
    [11:01:50 AM] Shiloh: You dont follow what I am saying? It directly affects you you know
    [11:02:45 AM] Shiloh: I am only explaining this, because you can understand it
    [11:03:18 AM] Shiloh: The 'Fall of Babylon' is in all people male and female as the natural body
    [11:03:59 AM] Shiloh: But the 'ascent of the Phoenix' demands the maleness of the mind natural to couple to JCCJ
    [11:04:16 AM] Shiloh: And without eating and surrendering to the Logos this is impossible
    [11:04:28 AM] Shiloh: GOT #114
    [11:04:31 AM] Sirius 17: Yes of course I understand dear; yes and 108 go together
    [11:05:16 AM] Shiloh: You are a witness and testimony keeper and I am pushing you because of that and not because of something individualistic
    [11:05:40 AM] Shiloh: You SHOULD understand what the Logos plan is therefore
    [11:05:45 AM] Sirius 17: Without believing in Jesus nothing goes because he is all things
    [11:05:48 AM] Shiloh: Not just considering it
    [11:06:05 AM] Shiloh: But this is the cosmic alchemy and wedding
    [11:06:15 AM] Sirius 17: Yes this is the thief in the night
    [11:06:18 AM] Shiloh: All BodyMinds become the 'Bride of the Lamb' of Rev.19
    [11:06:35 AM] Sirius 17:

But the Native American legends tends to dispute this because they associate the bat with death because it flies at night and as a sign of rebirth because these bats always sleep with heads down. The face down act is associated to the position of the baby before birth. In the society of Shamans, the bat represents the desire to die a ritual death before one is able to develop into a new being. It is therefore an animal which represented initiations.

[11:06:44 AM] Sirius 17: A snip from the link above, but it relates
    [11:06:52 AM] Shiloh: Yes of course
    [11:07:27 AM] Sirius 17: She saw a shadow of her own 'initations' lol
    [11:07:47 AM] Shiloh: Well her mental demise and destruction more fittingly
    [11:07:48 AM] Sirius 17: Blind bat and many other things and comical as only the Logos can do lol
    [11:08:12 AM] Shiloh: Because think of it?
    [11:08:21 AM] Shiloh: Mind(Body)
    [11:08:24 AM] Shiloh: BodyMind
    [11:08:34 AM] Shiloh: Is the new cosmic blueprint
    [11:09:04 AM] Shiloh: The (Body) is the acceptance or rejection of the JCCJ bodyform
    [11:09:16 AM] Sirius 17: Yes
    [11:09:21 AM] Shiloh: The BodyMind is however omnipresent
    [11:09:47 AM] Shiloh: So the coupling part of the JCCJ IN everyones body can no longer be rejected
    [11:09:57 AM] Shiloh: So can you see it now?
    [11:10:43 AM] Shiloh: JCCJ is everpresent in everyone BUT is divided by proxy by all deniers who THEN must enter the LoFaB via their Mind(Body)
    [11:10:45 AM] Sirius 17: Yes I think so
    [11:11:36 AM] Shiloh: It becomes a cosmic war between the (Body) above and the Mind below
    [11:11:40 AM] Sirius 17: Yes and it is their own mind(body) that separates them and keeps them from entering into the new jerusalem
    [11:11:47 AM] Shiloh: Now read this again
    [11:12:20 AM] Shiloh: (Body) above is the ascended wavebody related to the ETs and dead alive ones and the returned elders
    [11:12:41 AM] Shiloh: Mind below is natural from Tuesday in every incarnate on the planet
    [11:12:58 AM] Shiloh: Can you fathom the inner conflicts of the old stubborn nonrepenting human mindedness??
    [11:13:15 AM] Sirius 17: Yes and it won't be pretty lol
    [11:13:33 AM] Shiloh: I hope so. It is crucial.
    [11:14:20 AM] Sirius 17:

(70) Jesus said, "That which you have will save you if you bring it forth from yourselves. That which you do not have within you will kill you if you do not have it within you."

[11:14:24 AM] Shiloh: It can be literalized as the (Body) of Jesus returning in the manyness and IS imo the 2nd Coming made manifest
    [11:14:25 AM] Sirius 17: relates to this also
    [11:14:43 AM] Shiloh: Excellent, yes
    [11:15:14 AM] Shiloh: You must release the lion, which has eaten you as a part of the universe occupying a spacetime locale
    [11:16:52 AM] Shiloh: I am going to make a message of this, but will leave out your dream
    [11:17:03 AM] Shiloh: It explains the LofaB extra well
    [11:17:20 AM] Sirius 17: Ok I trust you; my dream is just so bizarre, but we understand it
    [11:17:44 AM] Shiloh: Lol if you dont trust me by now, there is no trust
    [11:17:57 AM] Shiloh: You want me to add it?
    [11:17:58 AM] Sirius 17: Of course I do and always have. If you think it belongs there, sure
    [11:18:35 AM] Sirius 17: As you know by now I dont give a flying rats ass what the humans think anymore
    [11:18:41 AM] Shiloh: It has relevance to contact, but the applesauce event permeates it in symbolic interference
    [11:18:54 AM] Shiloh: I will then ok as I still consider it ET relevant for the future
    [11:20:56 AM] Sirius 17: yes i do see the relevance for hybridization and new forms of communication
    [11:21:07 AM] Shiloh: Yes and this will be an explosive post, as I shall expose the lies and deceptions

xxxEnd of Part 2xxx​

Last edited by shiloh on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total