The Legacy of Thuban Omni-Science De Alpha Draconis Omega

Discussion in 'The Thuban Legacy' started by admin, Mar 26, 2014.

1. admin

admin Well-Known Member Staff Member

The Opinion Pages

Pronoun Privilege

OnCampusBUG-thumbStandard.

Elizabeth Reis
    ON CAMPUS SEPT. 25, 2016
    Continue reading the main story
    Share This Page
    Photo

26oncampus-master768.

CreditCelia Jacobs/ArtCenter

My fall classes started recently, and I had to face the pronoun question. It’s simple for me: My appearance matches my preferred pronoun, so I don’t worry about anyone misstating it. But some of my students are transgender or gender nonconforming, and they want to announce how others should refer to them. Or do they?
    At some colleges and universities, it’s common for students to introduce themselves, whether in class or in student group meetings, by name, followed by a string of pronouns. “I’m Lizzie; she/her/hers,” for example. I find the exercise discomfiting, but not because I don’t want to know the students’ pronouns. It’s because this ice-breaking ritual, in my experience, is easy only for those for whom the answer is obvious. It can “out” or isolate others, particularly those who are still considering their gender or who have just begun to transition.

Every weekday, get thought-provoking commentary from Op-Ed columnists, the Times editorial board and contributing writers from around the world.
    When we go around the room in class, students visibly react when they hear that someone they thought looked male goes by female pronouns or vice versa. This happened in my class a few years back. All eyes fell upon this person as if to ask, “If you identify as female, why don’t you try to look the part?” My heart went out to this student, who later told me that she was just beginning to think about her transition and hadn’t yet started to publicly change anything about herself, other than her name. She looked like any other guy in the class, except she had adopted a traditionally female name and used female pronouns on this day when asked.

This is the kind of student for whom we might think the pronoun exercise would be perfect. Once she identified herself, no one would accidentally mis-gender her in class. But in fact, as the student explained to me later, having to say her pronouns in a room full of strangers terrified her. She would have preferred to state her female name and leave it at that. If we had done traditional introductions, some of the students would have put two and two together and assumed she was transitioning; others might have thought she had an unusual name for a guy; some might have thought she was gender queer and comfortable with a male appearance and a female name; and yet others would have shrugged their shoulders and thought, “Whatever.”
    With this experience in mind, I decided to adopt a compromise solution for this semester: I explained my concerns and said that students should list their pronouns along with their names only if they were so inclined. I also said that as a class we will refer to one another by our first names (community building) or the pronoun “they” (grammar evolves!). This strategy seemed to work. Half of the students disclosed their pronouns and the other half just introduced themselves in the standard way. No one became the object of scrutiny.

Divulging one’s gender through an announcement of pronouns at best contradicts the reality that our gender may be ambiguous, and at worst forces students to reveal a potentially vulnerable part of themselves. There are other ways to get to know one another as the semester unfolds.
    Elizabeth Reis, a professor of gender studies at the City University of New York’s Macaulay Honors College, is the author, most recently, of “Bodies in Doubt: An American History of Intersex.”

Follow The New York Times Opinion section on Facebook and Twitter (@NYTOpinion), and sign up for the Opinion Today newsletter.

2. admin

Tony Bermanseder shared Uwe Uehle's post.

December 2 at 7:16pm ·
    -pz5JhcNQ9P.

15284838_1207203192678668_9078113714995343925_n.
    Uwe Uehle
    December 1 at 2:27pm ·
    -pz5JhcNQ9P.
    Just for perspective. Of course no space is truly empty - but this is symbolic for the miracle you're bathing in right here - right now 1f609. ;-)

Margo Callaghan
    Wow what a mind bender-

14364620_1353188094692194_6351006866109419721_n.

Tony Bermanseder
    Space is consciousness related via an advanced quantum mechanics. Therefore you can figure out what the metaphysics or spirit concept really relates and points to. Its nor dieu ex machina but machina ex dieu.

Calculation; 7.4 Billion people weigh about 500 Trillion tons for an average weight of 70 kg. As one proton has a mass of about 1.7x10^-27 kg; the total mass of humanity in weight are so 3x10^38 protons. One proton has a volume of so 4x(1.4x10^-15)^3 = 10^-44 cubic metres and for all the protons of humanity the volume adds to about 3x10^-6 cubic meters or 3 cubic centimeters which is a cubic size for a cube about _______________ that long.

10420043_10205090705690004_5990185611760235298_n.

Andrew Bellon
    so what is all that empty space doing...is there direct interaction between nucleons and virtual particles relating to the nature of "spin," or how the universe actually sustains itself from moment to moment?

Tony Bermanseder
    This is an appropriate question, which leads directly into the deepest nature of what energy is and it relates on a most fundamental way to the reality of universal consciousness. Firstly, the 'empty space' of an atom manifests as a form of 'force field' in that the interaction 'Goldstone' bosons mediate a 'force', which then manifests as the appearance of sold state physics. So tapping a table actually taps an energy field etc. The problems with this mainstream physical interpretation and model begin right here , because the 'Goldstones' (photons, weakons, gravitons, gluons, higgs) are said to be 'virtual' that is not having a real physical existence.

This is erroneous, just as the mainstream notion of consciousness and mind being nonphysical is also not supported by a higher dimensional cosmology and physics. As an example consider Einstein's E=mc^2 applied to the total mass content of the universe. For a mass of say 10^50 tons you will have an energy summation of so 10^70 Joules. But if you now use the quantum energy, also well defined in Planck parameters, you calculate the quantum energy per space quantum and you get far higher values for this energy.

Using the conventions (Planck Length, Holographic bounds etc) and using the Event Hubble extent of the universe, you get something like (Number of space quanta) x 2x10^9 = 2x^9x(10^147) ~ 2x10^156 Joules. Now the string physics tells you that the energy per string quantum is something like 10^64 Joules per cubicmeter as a physical manifesto of this quantum energy; whilst the energy of all matter in space is something like 10^--10 Joules per cubic meter. So the 'discrepancy' between quantum energy and matter energy is in a factor of so 74 (and 87 in the quantum-Planck limit). This number then becomes associated with the 'Dark Energy' and the 'Dark Matter' to explain the discrepancy.

The 'empty space' of the atom so is in fact 'spanned' by the 'virtual' energy which is dark and has a dark matter component which is defined in physical consciousness parameters based on the quantum energy parameters and especially the physical size of the electron.

This naturally allows a refined approach to fundamental physics, such as the difference between the Hydrogen atom and the neutron and how radioactive beta/neutron decay allows the primordial universe to build the table of the chemical elements. This transformation then relates to the interaction probability between matter and light in electromagnetic parameters so showing the basic electron to be a 'point particle/string' of a minimum size; but also a 'smeared out' or extended circular membrane characterised by the Fermi scale of the 'Goldstones'.

The spacial extent of the differences then defines physical consciousness as a modular dual or mirror property of the space quantum itself; namely whatever is measured as energy derived from the macrophysics becomes a reciprocated magnetopolar 'supercharge' in the form of the electronic diameter maximised multiplied by the time differential of frequency as inversed time. But this change of string/brane vibration over time is also an angular acceleration without radial extent and so you find the innermost nature of the quantum spin, which is radially independent.

Those physical definitions for consciousness then carry enormous implications of course. Namely space itself is conscious in a physical sense and any dynamic occupying space adds to a space inherent base consciousness independent of the dynamics and living entities moving about within it.

Collapsing a hydrogen atom that is forcing the electron to overcome its weakon forcefield of the beta decay results in a neutron star of 'degenerate electrons' and you then can observe the quantum physics in the astrophysics. So your original question regarding the empty space resolves in the transformation of energy density is space. Then you should adapt the quantum theory to the holographic universe and the multidimensional membrane physics to resolve the wave-particle duality and the quantum entanglement on both the microcosmic and the macrocosmic scales to find the universal unification. The quantum entanglement can easily be seen to be the effect of the modular duality inferred at the beginning to resolve a number of apparent paradoxes, such as the Schrödinger Cat and the Chicken-Egg DNA/RNA etc paradoxes.

10868282_10202252170425266_1194487464171866218_n.
    Barbara Maat
    your nomenclature exceeds my knowledge base, but i have no doubt whatsoever that space is conscious and what we refer to as consciousness. we are embedded in it, a temporal extrusion, a clot of mass.

Tony Bermanseder
    Indeed Barbara. Just think back to how natural philosophy, then the common name of science viewed physical reality before Ernest Rutherford discovered the atomic structure. It is like this with consciousness actually in terms of scale the same as the discovery of the atomic nucleus.
    To simplify, the diameter of the 'magnified' electron, say as a circular ring, is in fact the quantum extent of a 'particle of consciousness' container.
    So then consciousness as a particular volume of space is itself quantised.
    This btw is the mysterious 'Dark Matter' missing say in galaxies to hold their outer regional starsystems from tangentially dispersing due to the rotation of their host galaxies. The equation for consciousness in those terms so reads like electron diameter times the speed of light squared. But as this has units of Volume times Angular (quantum spin) Acceleration as the inverse of time squared; you can now relate the entire edifice of modern physics to this 'physical consciousness'. And so it stands to reason, that another Rutherfordian experimenter will, hopefully soon, discover the physical reality of 'dark matter/energy' consciousness in due course of scientific investigation.

10420043_10205090705690004_5990185611760235298_n.
    Andrew Bellon
    Above seems a promising theoretical grounding for what Jung/Pauli termed the psychophysical reality...

Tony Bermanseder
    Yes, psychophysicality on the cellular level would relate on a most fundamental level to somatic-telomerase/neuronal cellular mitosis and regeneration functionality. This will ultimately relate the Penrose-Hameroff approach to the consciousness question regarding microtubular information processing to quantum geometry, say the Platonic forms of viruses and (micro) crystals.
    Then the true preference of nature to maximise its information storage in data/experience compression following the 'sacred geometry' in Fibonacci patterns should be discovered in the said microtubules applied to the genomatics in a holofractal-holographic way.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  3. admin

suseagle.
    {from Susan the eXchanger)

Why Lucifer must have been a woman

by Ishtar Babilu Dingir
    odile-and-odette-2cropped1.

As explained in The Faery wisdom about race, Lucifer and the rivers of blood, Lucifer is not a devil, demon or even a male spirit. The word ‘lucifer’ or lightbringer in the Bible refers to the star of the morning, or Venus. This may come as a surprise to those who think that Lucifer is male, but more than that… as I set out to show here, she is represented as the Double Goddess throughout history, who is still in the sky at dawn, as the morning star, and is the first to rise at dusk as the evening star.
    So I hope you’re settled down a nice hot steaming mug of chocolate, because we have a long journey to take…. through sacred iconography in cave art and mythological stories which begin way back in the mists of time.

The prehistoric Double Goddess

In prehistoric times, we find the Double Goddess in the form of a double-headed figurine ~ one body sharing two heads. Sometimes, the heads are next to one another or, at other times, can be placed at opposite ends of the torso. We can trace her in that form as back as far as the Upper Palaeolithic (about 25,000 years ago), and then on into the Neolithic period where the Double Goddess is found at Catal Hoyuk and Gozo, the tiny island off Malta.

Double Goddess ~ Upper Palaeolithic, France, circa 25,000
    doublegoddesscropped.

Catal Hoyuk Double Goddess
    anatolian-double-goddess.

The Neolithic Double Goddess

We then find this archetype of the Double Goddess as we travel through the myths of the gods and goddesses of the Neolithic, but by now she is hiding a little behind the veil. However, if you peer very carefully, you can see her in the Egyptian, Greek and Indian myths, the Minoan double-headed axe, the Caduceus, the Kabbalah and Gnostic Christianity until she became so engrained in our psyches that we now automatically respond from our subconscious to the image of the Double Goddess in an almost Pavlonian way.

Isis and Nephthys
    isis_nephthys.

Demeter and Persephone
    demeter-and-persephone.

Even Christianity, not to be left out, had its own Double Goddess and very helpfully, gave them both the same name, so that there should be no mistaking the allusion.

Mary the Virgin and Mary Magdalene
    Artwork and copyright: Krishna Rose
    mary-and-mary.

And today, the Double Goddess pops up yet again in one of the most popular ballets of all time, Swan Lake, with Odette and Odile as the white swan and the black swan.

Odette and Odile
    odile-and-odette-3.

What did the Double Goddess represent?

So there we have it ~ all these Double Goddesses coming down through time right up to the present day, but ever the utilitarian mind wants to know: “What were they for?” … and this is where good old Occam’s Razor lets us down completely. Occam’s Razor can only be wielded successfully by a total and utter polymath, a Renaissance man if you like. But we don’t have many of those around today and so we have been viewing these Double Goddess figures through a glass darkly.

Historical researchers into what they believe were matriarchal cultures during the Paleolithic era, such as Marija Gimbutas and Vicky Noble, see the Double Goddess as representing both halves of the moon ~ the waxing and the waning, the dark and the light, the menstruation and the ovulation. I think it’s a not unreasonable theory but I think there’s more to it than that and I will lay out my own stall shortly.
    Here’s Vicky Noble on the subject of her book, The Double Goddess: Women Sharing Power, and I can’t help squirming a little … but maybe that’s just me.

Ancient Goddess religion was informed by the organic cycles of nature-the dual poles of Life and Death. The Double Goddess represents phenomena such as the Earth-Moon pair, the Upper-Underworld pair, the Summer and Winter poles of the seasonal year, and the dual poles of the female biological reality of menstruation and ovulation-the dark and the light. The Double Goddess in all her varied forms also depicts the vast array of potential relationships women can form with themselves and each other. This book is a celebration of an archetype that not only empowers women, but also teaches them how to share that power with each other.

Oh Gawd! Quite a good cover picture, though.

women-sharing-power.

Vicky Noble has also picked up on the Double Goddess interpretations of researchers who study them in the Neolithic period, when man was gradually settling down to a more agricultural way of life. They think the Double Goddess of that time was meant as some sort of symbol representing summer/winter, dark/light. Thus Persephone’s abduction to the Underworld by Hades is thought, by them, to be a tale about the fertility of the land and the harvests, and that when Hades allows Persephone to return to the surface again each year, the crops will blossom again and the bull will mount the cow again etc.
    Because this sort of seasonal cycles metaphor is used in this Greek Underworld myth, and also in the Babylonian Descent of Ishtar, I suppose one can’t blame some people for assuming that the metaphor of the barrenness of the land by these agricultural peoples is literal rather than representing a much deeper and deadly kind of barrenness.

In truth, I’ve always found those practical kinds of explanations somewhat unsatisfactory. I fail to see why the people of the Neolithic would need to be told stories about the cycling of the seasons when any ten-year-old would have already been aware of them. Our post-hoc reasoning from a culture obsessed with what we consume makes no allowance for the fact that to the ancients, the spiritual came well above the material in their To-Do lists.

Even as recently as about 4,000 years ago, we can find evidence of this way of thinking in the Indian Vedic caste system, where the Brahmin caste was higher than the ksatriya caste from which the king came. I also remember seeing some research about the Ainu a while back, which found that every single thing they did in their lives had a ritual attached to it because, to the Ainu, everything was sacred, right down to how they disposed of their fish bones.

Similarly, I’d be amazed if our earliest ancestral Eve needed dolls to teach her about menstruation cycles or the cycles of the moon. Natural processes were all ABC to the ancients. They’re only mysteries to us because we have cut ourselves off from the wild forests and the night skies. I appreciate that creativity and fertility were considered to be sacred, and were part of our ancestors’ reverence for Mother Earth, and therefore celebrated…. possibly … but there must have been more to the Double Goddesses than just an almanac and a lunar calendar.

My own view is that the Double Goddesses were part of a process of spiritual initiation. I base this opinion on the fact that the Double Goddess was very patently the main character within spiritual initiation myths and practises going back to the Mysteries of about 3,000 years ago which were held yearly across Mesopotamia, Egypt and the Mediterranean countries.
    In the Eleusian Mysteries, the Double Goddess took the form of Demeter and Persephone. Later on, in the Gnostic Mysteries, it was in the form of Sophia.

This is from Jesus and the Goddess: The Secret Teachings of the Original Christians by Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy, with my bolding.

The Myth of Sophia

Christ represents consciousness. His lover/sister the Goddess represents the psyche. Christ represents the circle of the self. The Goddess represents the radius. The radius is a line with two ends. One is rooted in the centre of Consciousness and the other lies on the circumference, representing the body in the world. The Goddess is therefore thought of as having two aspects, sometimes known as the higher or incorruptible Sophia and sometimes lower or mortal Sophia. The first Sophia represents psyche in a state of Gnosis, united with Consciousness at the centre of the circle of Self. The second represents the psyche fallen into identification with the body on the circumference [of the circle].

As in the Pagan Gnostic tradition, the Christian Gnostic Goddess is known by many names. Most commonly, she is called ‘wisdom’ …However, she is also known as Psyche, Zoe meaning ‘life’ and Achamoth, from the Hebrew for wisdom, and other names that we no longer understand, such as Barbelo.

Sophia
    russian-icon-sophia1.

The higher Sophia falls from being at One with the Father in the Heavens into the depths below and becomes the lower Sophia who, through forgetting her true identity, becomes trapped in material creation. (You can read this Gnostic myth in Pistis Sophia). This is the great Fall that we’ve all been made to feel so bad about, which St Augustine (354-430 CE) decided was the Original Sin, and which he said we’ve all been born into, and have to spend our lives trying to atone for.
    However, no blame or sin is associated with this Fall because it was necessary. Sophia wanted to know what it felt like to be in material creation. As we so often say now, we’re not human beings walking a spiritual path but spiritual beings walking a human path. This would definitely have been Sophia’s motto, if she had been a real person. After tasting the fruits of the Garden of Eden, her path and only purpose in this life is to realise her Oneness again. This is the path of the initiate.

The Double Goddess as Lucifer

The fallen Sophia is also associated with Venus, “bright star of the morning” ~ and finally, we’re getting to the bit about Lucifer.
    However, to nail one urban myth, Lucifer is never depicted in the Bible as Satan. Where Lucifer is associated with Satan is in John Milton’s famous poem, Paradise Lost.
    As a result, this painting by Gustav Dore of Lucifer as Satan in Paradise Lost is how we’ve been conditioned to view the fallen angel.

250pxgustavedoreparadiselostsatanprofile_color1.

If you have an Authorised King James version of the Bible, you’ll find Lucifer in Isaiah. Later translations have removed it.
    “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!” Isaiah 14:12

In fact, the word ‘Lucifer’ is a Latin word and was not, therefore, in the original Greek manuscripts. It comes from the words ‘lux’ (light/fire) and ‘ferre’ (to bear/to bring) and when put together means ‘bearer of light’ or ‘bringer of fire’. Lucifer is also one the Latin names for the morning and evening star, Venus. So is the Greek word Eosphorus or Phosphorous.
    “At length as the Morning Star (Eosphorus) was beginning to herald the light which saffron-mantled Dawn was soon to suffuse over the sea, the flames fell and the fire began to die.”

Homer, The Iliad, Book 23
    “And after these Erigenia bare the star Eosphorus, and the gleaming stars with which heaven is crowned.”
    Hesiod, Theogony

In the 4th century CE, St Jerome translated the Bible from Greek to Latin into what’s known as the Vulgate version. By then, most of the Gnostics had been routed out, killed or suppressed, and the Mystery Groves completely trashed and destroyed. So when Jerome replaced the “shining star of the dawn” with the Latin name for the planet, the meaning became lost. If we were to do the same with our modern day translations, we would put something like: “How you have fallen from heaven, O Venus, star of the morning.”
    The Kabbalah also tells the tale of a goddess falling into incarnation before journeying upwards again, to regain her true self and state of Oneness with the True Bridegroom. The dispossessed heroine is also found in the tales of Cinderella and Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.

snowwhite1.

So with the Fall of the Double Goddess being the common root allegory for the human condition across a vast and multitudinous range of sacred myths and spiritual systems over thousands of years, it seems quite likely that this is the true meaning and purpose of the Double Goddess of the Palaeolithic and Neolithic ages too.
    Plus … out of all that Fall mythology and iconography which runs so deep in the DNA songlines throughout the aeons, I don’t know of a single example of where 1) the Fallen is a man and 2) where Venus is a man. Therefore, it is my contention that Lucifer is a woman.

The Sacred Sex Rites of Ishtar

Shamanic sexual healing and sex magic

The article above is by the shaman Ishtar Babilu Dingir, who is also the author of The Sacred Sex Rites of Ishtar. It is about sex magic across dimensions that leads to greater self empowerment and creative intelligence, which she has been taught by her guiding spirits, over decades. Ishtar explains, however, that this is not a New Age teaching, but a very old one, and that she is merely reconstituting a practice in which our earlier ancestors were skilled and which they valued highly as a means of spiritual evolution.
    In Part I, Ishtar lays the foundation stone for this teaching by showing the ancient artwork, iconographyand orally transmitted lore underlying these sacred shamanic sex practices, which seem to have fallen out of favour after the destruction of the Mystery Groves and the Library of Alexandria.
    Ishtar uses erotic poetry and engravings from ancient Egypt, Crete, India, Sumer and Babylon to show that sacred sex was part of the Kingship rites, and that the spirits were present in the lovemaking. She also finds evidence for the practice of the Faery Marriage, and what she believes is the original meaning of the Holy Grael which can be traced back to Neanderthals about 45,000 years ago.
    Ishtar unravels ancient myths to show that they are really “Trojan horses” of sacred dramas which carry the secret keys of this ancient sex magic teaching. She is also the first to discover the allegorical sub-strata containing the keys to shamanic sex magic in Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream, based on alchemy and the Alchemical Marriage. She gives the same treatment to the story of the Woman at the Well in the Gospel of John.

Ishtar also describes how Babylon has been deliberately demonised by who we now call the Zionists and their proxy armies who have, for millennia, been trying to turn it into a pile of rubble. This is because of the power of the sacred geometry created by the Ishtar Gate and the Tower of Babylon, she says, which created the conditions for a portal, or a ‘Stargate’, into other dimensions.
    In Part II of The Sacred Sex Rites of Ishtar, Ishtar shows the metaphysical anatomy of the human being, and then reveals the secret techniques of shamanic sex magic, so that people can try them for themselves.

Although this may seem like quite a complex subject, her past experience as a national newspaper journalist in the UK – Sunday Times, Sunday Express, Mail on Sunday – has given Ishtar the ability to explain some quite dense material in simple everyday language to produce an engaging, page-turner of a book. She also writes with great humour!
    To find out more, just click on the book below.

the-sacred-sex-rites-of-ishtar.

FURTHER READING
    For reviews and to buy recommended books about the Fae and Underworld initiations, go to theFaerie Tradition section of the Ishtar’s Gate Library. For recommended books about the Double Goddess within prehistoric belief systems, go to the Prehistoric Belief and Rituals section.
    https://ishtarsgate.wordpress.com/2011/07/04/why-lucifer-must-have-been-a-woman/

[29/07/2014 3:14:41 PM] Sirius 17: {From the MistsOfAvalon nabs forum}:

{Quote}: "|I keep seeing a church in California...in my mind's eye...with a group of well-dressed and solemn people meeting with Lucifer (who is dressed in black with a long cape) and looks like a combination of Ra in Stargate and Anna in 'V', and is very cold and stoic. Lucifer is wearing round black-rimmed glasses. The subject is theology, governance...and transition of power. The conditions have finally been met...which require Lucifer to transfer control of the solar system to 10,000 human beings.

Lucifer is furious...and is arrogantly hissing 'We had you fooled!' 'What took you so long!' 'We didn't think you could do it!' 'You got out of our grasp just in time!' 'If you only knew what we had planned for you!' 'OK...you can try to rule yourselves!' 'Good luck! You're going to need it!' 'If you only knew what we've been through because of you!' 'If you only knew what we've had to do to keep you alive!' 'We were good to you!'

With that...Lucifer rises...struts out of the room...and into an elevator...which descends to an unkown sub-level...boards a waiting leviton train...travels to Pine Gap, Australia at twice the speed of sound...and boards a mothership...filled with hardcore followers (humans, reptilians, and greys)...destination - Sirius. The date: December 21, 2012. (Perhaps I got the name and date wrong -- but I continue to think along these lines.)
    Oxy"{Endofquote}:

Thuban commentary:

Proxy Mike; your vision of Lucifer here is actually a correct interpretation of the human mindededness confused by its own creations.

Ezekiel 28:14-19 & Isaiah 14:12-17 - King James Version (KJV)

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
    15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
    16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
    17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
    18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
    19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
    13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
    14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
    15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
    16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
    17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Ezekiel 28 - King James Version (KJV)

1 The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,
    2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord God; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:
    3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:
    4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:
    5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:
    6 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;
    7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.
    8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.
    9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.
    10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.
    11 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
    12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
    13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
    14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
    15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
    16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
    17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
    18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
    19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.
    20 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
    21 Son of man, set thy face against Zidon, and prophesy against it,
    22 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Zidon; and I will be glorified in the midst of thee: and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall have executed judgments in her, and shall be sanctified in her.
    23 For I will send into her pestilence, and blood into her streets; and the wounded shall be judged in the midst of her by the sword upon her on every side; and they shall know that I am the Lord.
    24 And there shall be no more a pricking brier unto the house of Israel, nor any grieving thorn of all that are round about them, that despised them; and they shall know that I am the Lord God.
    25 Thus saith the Lord God; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.
    26 And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the Lord their God.

Isaiah 14 - King James Version (KJV)

1 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
    2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
    3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,
    4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
    5 The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
    6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
    7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.
    8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.
    9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
    10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
    11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
    12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
    13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
    16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
    17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
    18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
    19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
    20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
    21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
    22 For I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the Lord.
    23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the Lord of hosts.
    24 The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
    25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
    26 This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.
    27 For the Lord of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?
    28 In the year that king Ahaz died was this burden.
    29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.
    30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.
    31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.
    32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the Lord hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

abrax

[29/07/2014 3:14:52 PM] Sirius 17: interesting vision he has
    [29/07/2014 3:17:43 PM] Sirius 17: most of the rest of his stuff I just scanned, I can't take the time to read it
    [29/07/2014 3:17:57 PM] Sirius 17: this popped out at me because it was highlighted in blue

The 'angelic messenger' to Daniel is the 'Man Gabriel' in the Torah, then becoming 'The Morning Star' or the 'Evening Star' of Venus aka Aphrodite aka Lucifer as the 'ascended (awaiting descension in the eucharist)' 'Christ-Light-Body of the Resurrection' in the Book of Revelation with 2Peter1.19 and as the 'angelic messenger' for John, author of the Apocalypse.

Daniel.8.15-17; 9.20-22: - KJV
    15And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.
    16And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
    17So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

20And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God;
    21Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.
    22And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.

Revelation.2.26-28-29;22.15-16-17:
    26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
    27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
    28And I will give him the morning star.
    29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
    16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
    17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

2Peter.1.19-21:
    19We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
    20Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
    21For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

JESUS=10+5+19+21+19=74=12+21+3+9+6+5+18=LUCIFER=
    =MESSIAH=CROSS=GOSPEL=SONGS=CLOUDS=ENERGY=BEAUTY=ENGLISH=...
    SERPENT=19+5+18+16+5+14+20=97=PRESENT=REPENTS=SON OF MAN = CIRCLE OF GOD = ...

My Posts
    Admin
    Shiloh Za-Rah - Posted Jul 4th 2013

The Original Story of the 5 Vayeb of the Mayan Haab Calender as Creation Mythos of Egypt

THE13thBRiDGE-SUSAN - Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Tony - there is a secondary vayeb set of dates --
    (which is utlized by The Holy Men & The Holy Women
    which sits over 27 Dec, 28 Dec, 29 Dec, 30 Dec, and, 31 Dec
    aka as, 0 Vayeb, 1 Vayeb, 2 Vayeb, 3 Vayeb, 4 Vayeb
    when the year was taken from an ancient year of 360 days
    to The Gregorian Calendar
    - it was the annual medicine dance
    and, it was done to protect these dates
    from The Catholic Church, having control over them
    i know about it, because most pagan, neo-pagan, tribal people do those last 5 days of the year,
    at the 'holy men', 'holy women', 'priest' or 'priestess' levels,
    this is NOT commonly known information,
    that the mass populus would be aware of
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

Well Susan, the origin of the five Vayeb goes back much further into the prehistory of the creation mythologies.
    The Story revolves around the Egyptian mythology, which then became 'adopted' by the Greeks and so made its way into the Western cultures and including the scriptural encodings.
    The story goes, that the original creator RaHaR could not manifest or recreate itself, because it was sexually unified as a Egyptian trinity.

This became the story of the 'Evil Serpent Apep', who is simply the selfimage of Ra as the Left Side as aR in the Mirror as His own Brother Image as the Right Side.
    This became the Ra+H+aR parts as the left Solar Eye of Ra and the Right Lunar Eye of aR joined together in the Mirror of the H.
    This Mirror became the 'Mirror of {H}athor' as the Pat{H} of the 'Mystery and is also known as the 11th Sephirot of the Daath in the Hebrew Kabbalah of the 'Tree of Life' (the Tree of Eternal Life in Eden as the Djed of Osiris).

So the 'problem' of the Sungod became the problem of the Greek Chaos, who could not 'make sense' of its own existence.
    The 'Circle of the Chaos' so became the Platonic Cycle year or the 360 degrees in a circle as the Haab of 360 Kin without the 5 Vayeb or 'Evil days'.

RaHaR are five parts in R+a+H+a+R and the left eye and the right eye changed places, which is encoded as the story of Ra being angry with his own self image as a 'evil brother' Apep; throwing his right eye into the mirror, where the 'Evil serpent' could be seen.

Now this transformed into the 'Egyptian trinity' of Left Lunar Eyed Thot{H} as the 'Uraeus of Anubis' being imaged in the 'Mirror of Hat{H}or' in the 'Right Solar Eye' of {H}orus with the {H}athor forming the third part of the Bridge between the two eyes as the Pat{H} of Pta{H} of the 'Egyptan Mysteries' and 'Secrets of the Initiations'; say as the 'Freemason symbols', which are all part of the 'Egyptian Cartouche symbolisms, referring to the 'Memphis God of Creation Ptah with his 'wife' Hathor.

So RaHaR could not reproduce itself, except it lost its cosmic androgenous nature and this became the story of losing one eye to the dartkness of the Moon, but keeping the eye of the Light as the 'All Seeing Eye of Horus' (of the Hamarkhis, meaning of the Horizon of the Rising and Setting of the Sun'. This then became the 'Mythology of Lucifer' as the Morning Star of Venus, also being the 'Evening Star' of Aphrodite aka Lucifera aka Lilith in particular contexts of the JCCJ primordial cosmic twinship.

This twinship in the original Egyptian lore is made manifest in Shu, the Father of the Sky with his twin-wife Tefnut, the Mother of the Earth and is symbolised in the Isis glyph of the number 2 in her 'Fire element' of the 11 and the 10+10=20 twinship, which is unified and so unable to reproduce in a sexual manner.

This unification is the 360 degree circle of the Zodiac and for the Egyptians projected the river Nile AS the Milky Way galaxy and as the Ouroboros Serpent of Creation, also depicted in a serpent twinship in the bible as the Behemoth and the Leviathan in the Book of Job.
    So the three aspects of the RaHaR became the three gods of the Egyptian ennead as Horus of the Right-Solar-Left and Thoth of the Left-Lunar-Right and linked in their Mirror-Bridge as Ptah-Hathor in betwixt .

Thoth as the new right eye of the RaHaR so devised a plan to 'break the cosmic androgyny' apart and this took the form of the Shu-Tefnut unity separating as a new and mirrored Geb-Nut cosmic identity, say as the third Generation from the first two unified 'family legacies' or 'celestial inheritances' of RaHaR and Shu-Tefnut.
    So then Shu as Father Sky became Geb as Father Earth and Tefnut as Mother Earth became Nut as Mother Sky.

This process became the story of RaHaR playing with himherself in the 'Mirror of the Twilight Zone' and took the form of "Thoughtful' Thoth (also known as Hermes Trismegistos or as the Cosmic Christ and Messenger of the Goddogs, playing a 'game of Checkers' with Horus as HaR with RaH.
    The 'prize of the winner' of the 'black and white' or the 'darkness light' with the 'light darkness' became 5 extra degrees for the circle of the RaHaR prison and as the five letters comprising the Name of the Amen Magic.

RaHaR so doubled as the encrypted 'Ten degrees of the sun dial of Ahaz' shown below as the Hebrew encoding of this Egyptian creation mythos. In this, the Hebrew 'King Hezekiah' becomes the 'King of Babylon' identified as the 'Fallen Lucifer' in Isaiah.14.12 and Ezekiel.28.14-19. The 'sickness' of the 'King of Babylon' is healed in the Incarnation of the Logos AS the Luciferian Dawning Star and as can be scripturally 'proven in the encodings, which define the One giving the 'Morning Star' also BEING this same 'Morning Star' in the 'Lion of Judah', encoded in the GOT (Lambdin):

Gospel of Thomas (Lambdin):
    (7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."

(52) His disciples said to him, "Twenty-four prophets spoke in Israel, and all of them spoke in you."
    He said to them, "You have omitted the one living in your presence and have spoken (only) of the dead."

(108) Jesus said, "He who will drink from my mouth will become like me. I myself shall become he, and the things that are hidden will be revealed to him."

74=Jesus=Lucifer=Messiah=Cross=Clouds=Songs=Beauty=English=London=Gospel=Energy=||=Time=Rock=Isaiah=Malachi=John=47

Revelation.2.2.17;27-29: All KJV)
    17He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
    28And I will give him the morning star.
    29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 19:12
    His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Revelation.22.16:
    16"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches.
    I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

2Peter.1.19-21:
    19We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts.
    20Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
    21For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Isaiah 14

1For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
    2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
    3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,
    4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
    5 The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
    6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
    7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.
    8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.
    9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
    10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
    11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
    18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
    19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
    20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
    21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
    22 For I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the Lord.
    23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the Lord of hosts.
    24 The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
    25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
    26 This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.
    27 For the Lord of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?
    28 In the year that king Ahaz died was this burden.
    29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.
    30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.
    31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.
    32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the Lord hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

Ezekiel 28:14-19

Genesis.7.1-5:
    1 And the Lord said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.
    2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
    3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.
    4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.
    5 And Noah did according unto all that the Lord commanded him.

sos.

{1=Osiris; 3=Horus; 5=Thoth; 8=Ptah} as the Noahic male 'clean sexes' and {2=Isis; 4=Bast; 7=Nephthys} as the Noahic female 'clean sexes' with transmuter {7-8} allowing the 'unclean' androgenous sexes {6=Hathor and 9=Anubis} to manifest 10=Set of the Root Kingdom or Malkuth to transform into HaR from the 1=RaH of the Crown or Kether}.

Daath as the 11th 'Secret Path of Initiation' then mirrors Set in the Hathor-Anubis Twinship mirror and in the particular central Hathor-Mirror of the Solar Eye of Rah-Osiris and the Lunar Eye of the Uraeus as the Son of Set and Nephthys (with Osiris also as Nephthyses' Lover) in Anubis of the doublesidedness of the Divine Androgyny or the Alchemy of the Hermaphrodite as the 'Child of Hermes and Aphrodite' aka Mercury and Venus in the dragonomy of Hermenia with Vulcan in the doubling of the 12 of the Old 'clean sexyness' to 24 Elders of the New 'unclean' sexyness.

Thoughtful Thoth 'won' the 'Board Game' against 'himself' as the RaHaR trinity and so allowed the 'infertile' 2nd Generation of the Egyptian Twinship to transform into the 3rd generation of sexual reproduction in Geb with Nut to produce the Egyptian Ennead in the 'Kabbalistic Tree of Life'.

{1=Osiris; 2=Isis; 3=Horus, the Younger; 4=Bastet; 5=Thoth; 6=Hathor; 7=Nephthys; 8=Ptah; 9=Anubis; 10=Set} or associative interwoven and interrelated 'Egyptian deified identies' as 'placeholders' for the offices of the ciphers or numbers or cartouchian symbols and semiotiks.

R-aHa-R so became:
    R=Old Ra as 'Horus the Elder' and manifested as 1=Osiris as the Khu of the Spirit in the Djed of the 'Crown of the Kether in the Tree of Life'
    a=Hathor as the 'Daughter of Ra' and as the Left Solar Eye of the Wadjet-Uraeus
    H= Ptah as the 'Mirror-Brother' or Creator God and as the 'Cosmic Architect'
    a=Thoth as the 'Son of Ra' as the Right Lunar Eye of the Uraeus-Wadjet
    R=Old Apep as the 'Image of Old Ra' in the Mirror of aHa and manifesting as the brother of Osiris in 10=Set as the Khat of the Body in the 'Root of the Malkuth of the Tree of Life' and mirroring the sexchange of Set into a 'Sister' of Rah as Har in the evenness of the cipher 10 in the kabbalistic root and as compared to the oddness of the number 1 in the kabbalistic crown.

Now the 360 degrees became associated as the 5x72=360 degrees with the 5 degrees, each assigned to one of the 5 letters as a Doubled day in the partition 5 days+5 nights=5 Days or 5 days of 12 hours each plus 5 nights of 12 hours each make up the 5 Days of the Vayeb of the Maya and transform the old 360 Prophetic Cycle-Degree year into its 365 day approximation of the subsequently invented calendars of the terrestrial civilisations and cultures.

The Hebrews and say from the 'Baylonian Captivity' of so 600BC onwards, then made this creation account their own in the Torah and then the Greek creation mythos adopted this Egyptian opus as the Story of the Chaos dividing into Day and Night as Aether and Erebus and the Titans and the Olympians and similar labellings, from which then the Sky Father Uranus or Ouranus bec ame enteined with Gaea, the Earth Mother and so on and on and as detailed in earlier messages found in the Thuban dragon libraries and almanacs.

eyeofabraxas. eye_to_eye. iwadjet.
    Right Eye of Abraxas Atum (Re-Hamarkhis Sun) Horus the Elder of the Horizon----------------------Left Eye of Wadjet (Thoth-Moon) of the Golden Uraeus​

RaH Versus ApeP as HaR the Image of RaHaR in the Mirror of Hathor.

The Right White Solar Eye of RaH for Horus of the Horizon as the 3 and the Left Black Lunar Eye of HaR for Hathor of the Mirror as the 6 and Imaged in the Right Eye of Uraeus in Anubis as the 9.
    carpyramid. carhathor. carsphinx.

carthoth. carptah. carhorus.

caranubis. uraeus. caruraeus.

Anubis Khaibit- Shadow of Uraeus

Future Shadows of the Past

"A most wondrous thing the Shadow is, a redeemer in all to succour;
    it can go where the light cannot abide, seemingly banished, it is not.
    For where the light is, the darkness flees, no longer present to endure;
    so to become illuminated is its destined journey and its troubled lot.

But without the light, no Shadow can be cast, its such a splendid key;
    the dimensions reduce in space from three to two and all in just the one.
    Betwixt the light and the darkness it is and part of both for all to see;
    the Shadow of the body, does it not merge all in its rule under the sun?

Whatsoever can cast a Shadow, must be a most wondrous thing to relay;
    as nature's very own offspring, the young ones grow towards their final goal.
    Enabled to bring peace to so many things appearing apart and so far away;
    the reconciliation for the suffering body with its spirit and its scattered soul."

anubismummy.

Isaiah 38:7-9
    7 And this shall be a sign unto thee from the Lord, that the Lord will do this thing that he hath spoken;
    8 Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down.
    9 The writing of Hezekiah king of Judah, when he had been sick, and was recovered of his sickness:

This account and explanation then will go a long way to solve the 'Conspiracy theories' of the Nabsers for the ancient Egyptian Eyes, that can indeed see and the old Atlantian-Lemurian Ears that can indeed hear and remember the stories they themselves created in the annals of previously incarnated historical agendas.

Emeth 141 on July 4th, 2013 and the Thuban Independence period of the Cosmic DragonHood for a 'newborn' race from the stars aka the 'StarHumanity'.

Addendum from the Dragon Libraries:

The Kabbalah and the Tree of Life in the Emerald Tablet

As this site is concerned with archetypes and symbols universally applicable; this thread on Project Avalon might be of interest to some readers of the Thuban materials.
    It is relatively 'primitive' and 'attacks' the 'authority' of the King James Version of the scriptures in a typical NABS fashion of modus operandi - later on in this linked thread; but nevertheless the basic premise of the 'Garden of Eden' story is valid in the deeper cosmogony and the representations are 'nice'. So I decided to share it here. I shall add a 'far deeper' decoding of this 'story' in association with the 'Emerald Tablet' of Moses and Hermes Trismegistos and some elementary aspects of the Egyptian mythos and the 'Clean- and Unclean sexes in Noah's Ark' for anyone's discernment and comparison.

Tonyblue

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...of-what-it-REALLY-was-about.-Once-and-for-all-
    16th of August 2011
    Edward Alexander
    user-online. Avalon Member

icon3. ADAM & EVE: The true story of what it REALLY was about. Once and for all!
    Here is the true story about Adam & Eve and what that all is about. Once and for all.

Were Adam and Eve being "tricked" by the serpent to eat the Fruit of Knowledge from the Tree of Life - or maybe not?

What they really did, and what that symbolizes, is that they lived under the rule of a Lesser God, a Evil Creator, which we still do, but they discovered the Qabalistic Tree of Life - it was not an actual real physical tree or apple, that was symbolism - and they gained access to the Fruit of Knowledge from discovering their spiritual aspects, and thus became aware of the difference between Good and Evil and themselves etc. The Serpent represents the Kundalini Rising which is an effect of Illumination and Enlightenment and which is needed to receive the "Fruit of Knowledge" from the "Tree of Life". The Serpent was NOT Evil, it was quite the opposite, the God of the Bible was the Evil one, and god filled with rage when he saw that the people represented by Adam and Eve had found the "secret" to their own existence, spiritual reality, their Soul, and thus ultimately a path to be Free from the Physical Prison planet they were in.

So as summary:
    Adam & Eve = Mankind

Tree = Kabbalistic Tree of Life

Apple = Fruit of Knowledge - symbol of the understanding gained from "climbing" the tree of life.

Serpent = Kundalini energ / spirit, which ascends ("climbs the tree") to reveal the Fruit of Knowledge (truth, understanding).

The whole story of Adam & Eve represents mankinds practice with the Kabbala, a spiritual system for development and insights, and what the results of such practice will be - the ability to understand more ("knowing the difference between good and evil", as per the bible, meaning being more conscious and aware of ones own actions and thus able to get on the "right path"). It is an esoteric and symbolic text, not meant to be taken literal as actual events or the way the story is presented.

Below is an illustration of this Kabbalistic Tree of Life, and the different parts it consists of, where you start at bottom and work ("climb", as the serpent on its way up the tree) up towards the top (where you reach "The Fruit of Knowledge" - Highest Wisdom).

Cabalah%20of%20the%20Hebrews%20redrawn%20web.
    And here is a video introduction briefly explaining the meaning of the different parts of the Tree of Life:

Source:
    View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFcE31vnTbM

What all this really means, is that "God", an evil tyrant entity/deity NOT the Real God above All, wanted mankind to stay ignorant in the lowest part of the Tree of Life, only being present here in the physical world, and not gain the experience and understanding of all aspects above which would make mankind free. That's why this biblical "God" got angry when Mankind discovered the secret of how to gain this Understanding all the way to the top of the Tree of Life, where the Fruit of Knowledge is.

Hope this cleared up all these misunderstandings about the Adam & Eve story and what its symbolizing.

As the linked video is unavailable, I have the missing one with one I found on you tube, fyi - Emeth 141

zohar.

Friday, April 15th, 2011: Fates, Magamud and Tonyblue on the Sephirot and the symbols of the 'Tree of Life' in conjunction with Anubis as the 9th sephirotic emanation.
    [1:11:11 PM] fates---: This is great, I am reading this from my yard now. Nice soft grass and night out
    [1:11:57 PM] fates---: I sat down a moment ago and talked through this with my higher self
    [1:12:41 PM] fates---: I am not in denial anymore of the left and right linkage as two to one
    [1:12:55 PM] fates---: Once I know of the process
    [1:13:04 PM] fates---: And symbology
    [1:13:40 PM] fates---: Makes more sense now
    [1:15:52 PM] fates---: And it's amazing how this illudes people. Cultists have been trying to solve and ritualize a puzzle such as this for many generations
    [1:18:28 PM] fates---: Finding your other self within. As Anubis searches for his right eye
    [1:19:44 PM] fates---: Eye of Horus
    [1:19:47 PM] fates---: Lol
    [1:21:16 PM] fates---: One year
    [1:38:13 PM] eric billig: (sun)
    [1:43:52 PM] eric billig: Godzilla metaphor in Japan
    [1:44:16 PM] eric billig: their own unconscious prophecy
    [1:44:33 PM] Tonyblue:

{Excerpts from the E-book: 'Where is the God of Science? - The Death of the Supernaturality Virus!}

Logan Antico:
    "This would have been the Egyptian form of gnosis, the 'Teacher of Righteousness' in the form of Thoth transmuting into Hermes Trismegistos in parallel with Amon-Ra becoming the 'One true God' of Ikhnaton and Nefertiti and absorbing the qualities of Thoth and Ptah in the process.
    The symbol of freemasonry are the encircled 'Mason's Tools', which are associated with the hieroglyphic 'cartouche' of the 'Ren' or name of Ptah as the archetype for Ra as the universal spirit Atum or Aton, which had built and created the universe.
    And so the Western esoteric traditions are attempting to play the role of 'Joseph in Egypt' as the cosmic 'Teacher of Righteousness' initiating the ones, who are able to guard and wisely use the knowledge of the true understanding."

Robert Sceptico:
    "Furthermore, Ptah is said to have been married to Sekhmet, who was a lionheaded goddess and the daughter of Ra as the symbolic right or solar eye of Ra; the lunar left eye being the 'all seeing eye' of Horus, who in the third generation of the Egyptian family of gods married Sekhmet as the bullheaded goddess Hathor, symbolised by a mirror.
    Originally, Ra or Atum thought of himself as righteyed as herself and in using a mirror, he created an image in the lefteyed serpent Apep, who refused to play any games with his image as himself however.

In his displeasure, Ra threw his right solar eye at Apep, who had to image this in his left lunar eye.
    But this allowed a second generation as the twinship of lefteyed Shu and righteyed Tefnut in the Egyptian Lion of Truth to become born in a release of creative energy of reproduction and through Ra masturbating to release his seed in her as Apep's image and so fertilising the SkyEarth.
    The righteyed Geb became the Earth and the lefteyed Nut became the lifted Sky and then they created the third generation in the lefteyed Osiris and the righteyed Isis, doubled in a mirrored twinship in the righteyed Set and the lefteyed Nephthys.

The fourth generation so could intermarry for genetic variablity in the doubled twinship.
    Osiris, as the Djed or 'Tree of Life' became an archetype for the number 1 as the Khu or 'Spirit' and Isis became the number 2 as the Ab or the 'Throne of the Heart'.
    Their children became numbers 3 and 4 as the righteyed Horus of the 'All Seeing Eye' and the 'Spiritual Body' of the Sahu; and the lefteyed Bast or Pasht of the 'Sistrum' in the Ba of the 'Soul'.

Now Set and Nephthys also had a child in Anubis, the Khaibit or Shadow of the Jackal-headed 'Opener of the Way' and the 'Guide of the Dead; but the story goes, that the fatherhood of Anubis is in dispute.
    Osiris is said to have had a loveaffair with both of his 'sisters' Isis and Nephthys to reproduce his own lefteyedness in a son to an also lefteyed mother.

And so Anubis was born, knowing that he was lefteyed after his mother Nephthys, but he was initially confused because he could not image the righteyedness of his supposed father Set, there was an uncleanliness about his image as the image of his father, imaging the lefteyedness of his father's brother Osiris.
    Anubis was like a shadow between the right eye imaging the left as well as the other way around.
    But as Anubis pondered his origins, he came across his grandparents testimony and it dawned upon him, that the ever repeating generations of the cleanly sexed oneeyednesses could be made impure in stopping the generations going on and on infinitely.

Anubis went to his grandparents and asked them if they would be willing to extend the fourth generation in archetypical blueprint and they agreed and their parents agreed also.
    And so righteyed Geb became renamed as Tehuti or Thoth as the number 5 and as the Ibis or 'Mind' and symbolised in the Caduceus, as the 'Lord of Time', 'Keeper of the Akashic Records', Scribe to the Gods' and 'Patron of the Healers'.

Anubis' lefteyed grandmother Nut became the archetypical number 6 as Maat, symbolised in a 'White Feather of Truth', given to her by her mother Tefnut, renamed as the stargoddess Seshat; because she had existed before the Sky was born as Nut and the Earth was born as Geb.
    Now the legacy of Seshat was the right solar eye of Tefnut and Seshat could now give that legacy to her granddaughter Maat in a renaming of lefteyed Maat as the righteyed Sekhmet.
    And so the Sekhem or 'Power' was given to the hieroglyph of the number 6 and the symbol of the mirror, reflecting the right eye in the left eye and vice versa.

Now righteyed Thoth could relate as archetypical brother to lefteyed Osiris and righteyed Set and lefteyed Maat could relate as archetypical sister to righteyes Isis and lefteyed Nephthys.
    Righteyed Horus was however matched with his lefteyed twinsister Bast and lefteyed Anubis had no righteyed companion whatsoever.

And Anubis found the key in the testimony of his greatgrandparents Shu and Tefnut, the leonine twinship of the Egyptian Truth.
    After the SkyEarth of Shu and the EarthSky of Tefnut had been created by Ra's seed in his imagination; the righteyed Tefnut and the lefteyed Shu were as one and Ra decreed that they could not reproduce to be separated yet again as he had been before he had created the heshe-shehe duality in one; that is a circle of 360 days could not be broken any more in the linearity of the serpent Apep.

But righteyed Ra had looked at lefteyed Apep in the commonly created righteyed-lefteyed ShuTefnut mirror and they both had seen a righteyed Thoth and a lefteyed Maat as their potential grandchildren in the mirror.
    And righteyed Thoth was willing to play a game of checkers chess with Ra, imagining to be the image of the image as a lefteyed goddess of the mirror, also known as Hathor or Athyr, and being the 'Goddess of Beauty and Love' and the 'Patroness of Womanhood' in Ra's imagination.
    And Ra fell madly in love with his own imagination as herself as Hathor and so both, the solar right eye of the day and the lunar left eye of the night became extended as one part in 72 or 10 degrees in 360 degrees in a new cycle, and those five days allowed Geb and Nut to be born as the children of Shu and Tefnut, separated from the oneness of the 360 degrees for five days and five nights."

Logan Antico:
    "And exactly this is coded in the bible as a mysterious passage noone, to my knowledge, has ever deciphered in a logical correspondence to the facts:

Isaiah.38.7-8:
    "And this shall be a sign unto thee from the LORD, that the LORD will do this thing that he has spoken; Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sundial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down."

Then Ahaz is symbolised by the sungod Ra, for AHAZ=1+8+1+26=36=18+18=RR=GOD+10 and 10 times 36 being the closure of the circle again."

Robert Sceptico:
    "A nice example for how the mythologies of ancient Egypt are found in the bible, if one can only decode the mysterious passages through omniscience.
    And Ra is Yahwhey the God of the Hebrews, just as it is the God of Ikhnaton and Nefertiti.
    But 10 children became born, five for the day and five for the night, all together constituting a new creation; the first five children being Osiris with Isis and Set with Nephthys and an archetype, who could combine the duality of right and left in one.
    This mutation is the Egyptian Christ in a starborn Horus, who can be said to be in the womb of Isis, before she became pregnant by Osiris.

And there you have the continuity of the ten archetypes in Hathor becoming the lefteyed number 6 relative to the righteyed Horus as the number 3.
    Bast as the lefteyed archetypical number 4 becomes the lovematch for a righteyed Anubian image, who as the 'Shadow' perfectly mirrors the duality of the number 6 as the archetype of the number 9.
    The number 7 is then taken by Nephthys as the 'Sacred Chalice', containing the seeds of both the lefteyed Osiris and the righteyed Set to bring forth the 'Shadow' of the 'Starborn Horus' in the Sahu of the 'Spiritual Body'; the 'Physical Body' or Khat, being the archetypical number 10=1+0 in Set. The lefteyed 'Doubleseeded Soul' of Nephthys then is known as the Ka.
    The five shadows for Osiris, Isis, Nephthys, Set and Horus so become Geb/Thoth, Nut/Maat/Bast, Tefnut/Sekhmet, Shu/Ptah and Anubis in the order specified.

The righteyed Stargoddess Seshat as Tefnut is matched to the lefteyed Ptah as Shu in the undifferentiated SkyEarth, manifesting as righteyed Sekhmet and lefteyed Ptah in the Memphian Family. Righteyed Sekhmet becomes lefteyed Hathor in relationship with righteyed Horus, who is also represented as lefteyed Ptah through his 'starborn' status and doubling the archetypical number 6 in a bisexuality reflected in the Anubian number 9.

The righteyed Anubis is matched to lefteyed Bast in archetypes 9 and 4; and the lefteyed Anubis is matched to righteyed Seshat via the twoeyed 'starsisterbrother' Sekhmet-Anubis in the mirror of 69.
    Sekhmet's 6 interchanges with Hathor's 6 in Seshat's 6 and matches in the righteyed Horus coupling with the lefteyed Hathor and lefteyed Horus coupling with righteyed Sekhmet in 3 and in 6.
    The lefteyed Anubis so becomes the 'real shadow' for the 'unreal' lefteyed Horus and the 'real shadow' of 'unreal' righteyed Anubis becomes the lefteyed Horus in the mirror of the 69=96.
    Merging the 'starry twinships' then results in a twoeyed Horus lovematched to a twoeyed Hathor-Sekhmet and Anubis matched to a twoeyed Seshat-Bast.
    The righteyed Anubis is also the righteyed Thoth and the lefteyed Bast is also the lefteyed Maat.
    Ptah is the archetypical number 8 and the hieroglyphic Ren or 'Name' as the Logos or Word of Christ and the 'Amen' of the Egyptian pharaohs."

Logan Antico:
    "This is the number-letter code in some hieroglyphic form; say you define the archetypical number 6 in a right-left-right, or even-odd-even sequence in: Sekhmet*-Hathor-Sekhmet=24-15-6; then you can define the archetypes in resonating letters of the alphabet; here in X-O-F.
    The highest frequency is a unified principle in a 'stargoddess' say as 24 in the symbol for the Egyptian Ankh or Cross in 24=15+9=2+4=1+5=6 and the number 15 becoming a starsymbol for Sirius, associated with Hathor's mirror say and the numeral 6 representing the named goddesses in its archetype."

Robert Sceptico:
    "Indeed, and you find the reason for the continuing Egyptian mythology, which tells the story of Set becoming jealous of his brother Osiris's popularity with the Egyptians as a God of fertility and of being the God of the Spirit or Khu; Set being the God of the Body or Khat.
    So Set, with 72 companions builds a box or sarcophagus as a pretend gift for Osiris and invites his brother to a banquet in his honour; during which Set asks Osiris to lay in the sarcophagus to see if it fits his size.
    When in the sarcophagus, Set shut the coffer's lid and threw it into the Nile, where Osiris drowned; and his corpse was carried to Byblos, where the lamenting Isis found it near a tamarisk tree and then brought it back into Egypt. Set then cut Osiris into 14 pieces and caused all the pieces to be spread around Egypt."

Logan Antico:
    "But that is the story of the Israelite concubine, being divided into 12 pieces and sent to the coast of the land for the 12 tribes to consider!"

Robert Sceptico:
    "Have we not just said, that the Egyptian and Hebrew mythologies are closely intertwined, as can be seen in the sundial of Ahaz?!
    Anyway, Isis, with Nephthys, who has left her husband in disgust as to his dastardly deed, Thoth; and the 'shadow brothers' Horus and Anubis, seek for a way to resurrect Osiris.
    The magical loveheart of Isis, the Ibismind and Caduceus of Thoth, the 'all seeing' Hawkeye of the spiritual Horus and Anubis as 'Guide of the Dead' succeeded to find 13 of the missing pieces to put Osiris together again - only his phallus was missing, having been devoured by an Arachne-spider.
    This is a significant point in symbolising the 13th starsign of Ophiuchus the 'Serpent tamer', associated with Osiris/Orion being mapped as the transit between Taurus and Gemini (May 22-23) as the 'Sign of Arachne' as the 'Point of Orion' onto the 'Sign of Ophiuchus' (November 23-24) in the transit between Scorpio and Sagittarius as the 'Point of Ophis'.

Meanwhile Osiris had ascended into Ra's heaven and had inseminated Isis with his intact spiritualised penis to create the righteyed and physical Horus; who would under guidance of 'his father in heaven' grow up and avenge his father in Christlike fashion."

Logan Antico:
    "The omniscientific question know is to identify the 13 unaccounted pieces of the Osirian body.
    We define the Arachnian Phallus as RA himself, now imaged in AR as herself in the place of Apep.
    Three series of 9 numbers give 9 archetypes and 18 resonances for a 26-letter alphabet A to Z with the circle closing in the 27th letter of A*=RAH=27=HAR=GOD+1=1+DOG.

A 1-series: 1=A/Spirit of Osiris as Khu; 10=J/Body of Set as Khat; 19=S/Winged Disk of RahaR;
    a 2-series: 2=B/Heart of Isis as Ab; 11=K/Fire of Nephthys' Duamutef; 20=T/Twinship of TefnutShu;
    a 3-series: 3=C/Body of Horus as Sahu; 12=L/Air of Ptah's Qebhsnuf; 21=U/Sphinx Harmakhis' GebNut;
    a 4-series: 4=D/Soul of Bast as Ba; 13=M/Water of Seshat's Imsety; 22=V/Maat's Scarab as Khepera;
    a 5-series: 5=E/Mind of Thoth as Ibis; 14=N/Earth of Anubis' Hapi; 23=W/Pyramid of Thoth;
    a 6-series: 6=F/Power of Sekhem as Hathor 15=O/Sirius of Hathor; 24=X/Sekhmet's Ankh as Sekhem;
    a 7-series: 7=G/Chalice of Nephthys as Ka; 16=P/Lotus of Isis's Elements; 25=Y/NutGeb's YoniPhallus;
    a 8-series: 8=H/Name of Ptah as Ren; 17=Q/Crook & Flail of Horus; 26=Z/ShuTefnut's PhallusYoni;
    a 9-series: 9=I/Shadow of Anubis as Khaibit; 18=R/Uraeus of Thoth; 27=A*/RaH as HaR.

The separation of the sexes in three generations reduces to a unity expressed in that fourth generation, with Shu=Horus-Ptah and Geb=Anubis-Thoth and Rah=Osiris-Set, mirrored in Tefnut=Hathor- Sekhmet and Nut=Bast-Seshat-Maat and Har=Isis-Nephthys.
    The unity of Rah now allows both the rigtheyedness of Set and the lefteyedness of Osiris to become expressed in the same relativity of Rah, effectively doubling 'himself' as 'herself' and allowing Ra's old image of Apep to become transformed into the Har of Isis-Nephthys and redeeming Set, renamed as Seth in the process of completing the triune lovematches of RahHar, TefnutShu and GebNut; then expressed in the archetypical couplings of: A*BGJ=1+2+7+10=20=2=Osiris+Isis+Nephthys+Seth; CHOX= 3+8+15+24=50=Horus+Ptah+Hathor+Sekhmet; DEIM=4+5+9+13=31=4=Bast+Thoth+Anubis+Seshat.
    And to those 12 archetypes we add the two dualities of TefnutShu and GebNut for a total of 14.
    The 13 missing Osirian pieces so become the letters A, (as Rah),F,K,L,N,P,Q,R,S,V,W,Y,Z and as exactly half of the alphabet, mirrored in the available identities as shadow identities and with the Goddess Maat being identical to Bast in the 4-series, but differentiated in Seshat as 13=1+3=4."

Robert Sceptico:
    "And considering all this, yet another scriptural riddle is solved by omniscience; do you recall the story of Noah and how he was told to divide the animals in the ark, by sevens and by twos?"

Logan Antico:
    "Yes, the LORD made a distiction between the clean sexes and the unclean sexes; and no theologian I know of, has ever claimed to know what that all means?

Genesis.7.1-3:
    "And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
    Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth."

The Egyptian mythology as described here, is nothing but the Jewish Kabbalah of Ein-Sof, as the Hebrew mysticism in the Pentateuch, the first five books of Moses in the old testament of the Torah."

Robert Sceptico:
    "Yes I knew that you would know; the redemption of the Egyptian 'Devil' Set as Seth is but the birth of Seth as the first son of Adam and Eve after the 'cursing' of Cain in Abel.
    Abstractly speaking, the Oneness of Atum=Aton=RaHaR manifests as the twinship of Ein-Sof in its fourth generation and in ten archetypical characters, symbolising the ten principalities, three of whom have no antiprinciples in Relativity, Quantisation and the Metamorphosis of the Old Identity into a New Identity, utilising the preceeding nine principles in the rootreduction of 10=1+9=1 '+' 0 =1 or 10binary=2decimal.

In the 12D-semantics of omnimathematics; the statement [8 + 8 = 1], with numeral [8] placing for 'Infinity', can be restated as the 'denumerable infinity' of a Cantor-Set of 'Cardinality' Aleph-Null in a limit of 'Infinity' to become mapped in a one-to-one correspondence onto a Cantor-Set of 'Cardinality' Aleph-All in a limit of '1'; provided the integer count in Aleph-Null approaches 'Infinity' in a mapping of the same 'mapped' integer count approaching a limit of 'X'.

The 'indenumerability' of the mapped intervalled 'integer count' is then encompassed in the Feynman-Path-Integral of (T(n)=n[n+1]) in the set: {...-3-2-1+0+1+2+3...}, becoming unitised in the square or doubling of the polarities, analogous to the onsidedness of a potential doublesided surface in [-[-8]+[8]=1] as the quantum geometry of the pentagonal symmetry of the cosmogenesis."

Logan Antico:
    "It is unlikely, that many layphilosophers would understand your mathematical reasoning; I can however see the geometrical manifestation behind it.
    One begins with the Octagon of Pythagoras and a square of side (a) and proves the Theorem of Pythagoras, before applying a quadruplistic transformation resulting in a threefold nesting of squares and projects a unitsquare onto this nesting to define a circumscribed octagon, within a circle of radius (r).
    Then (r=5a√2/8 and a=√(8/5) and r=½√5) and one can define the pentagon within the circle of radius (r).
    Finding the centre of the nested pentagons as inscribed in a circle of radius r*, then reinitialises the Pythagoraen Octagon and allows definition of the geometry of the hexagon as the alchemical 'Star of David' or the 'Seal of Solomon' in the definition of (r*=√[½(1-1/√5)]=0.525731112...).

solomon_seal1_400. sealofsolomonpenta. capstone.

Robert Sceptico:
    "Well, I propose that the layphilosopher will have great difficulties following your arguments of quantum geometry in a similar vein of semantic unfamiliarity.
    Let's see if we can use the Hebrew Kabbalah in an alternative description of the Egyptian mythology of numerological archetypes.
    We have defined our ten characters and now map the kabbalistic 'tree of life' in the following fashion:

1. Keter or Crown is the Khu of the Spirit and the 'Tree of Life as Djed or Phallus of Osiris'
    2. Hokmah or Wisdom is the Ab of the Heart and 'Throne of Isis
    3. Binah or Intelligence is the Sahu of the Masculine in the 'EyeMirror of Horus'
    4. Hesed or Love is the Ba or Soul of the 'Sistrum of Bast'
    5. Gevurah or Power is the Ibis or Mind of the 'Caduceus of Thoth'
    6. Tiferet or Beauty is the Sekhem of the Feminine in the 'EyeMirror of Hathor'
    7. Nezah or Endurance is the Ka of the Double of the 'Astral Chalice of Nephthys'
    8. Hod or Majesty is the Ren or Name of the 'Mason's Tool of Ptah'
    9. Yesod or Foundation is the Khaibit or Image of the 'Shadow of Anubis'
    10. Malkuth or Kingdom is the Khat or Body and the 'Tree of Death as Yoni or Vulva of Set'

The SEPHIROTIC TREE OF LIFE also known as MOSES' SAPPHIRE TABLET ;
    then partitions those ten archetypes into a male, say left stem and a female right stem, parted in a middle stem, centred on the 'unclean sexes' of the 69=96.

The male 'clean-sex' stem is the sequence from top to bottom in: 1-3-5-8-10 and the female 'clean-sex' stem as the series from bottom to top in: 10-7-4-2-(1=1+0=10) as the Kelim of Reshimu.
    The middle stem is so given as: 1-6-9-10, with 1 and 10 interchangeable in a rootreduction of 10=1.
    One sets the maleness as odd numbers and the femaleness in even numbers; the unlean sexes of 6 and 9 encompassing 7 and 8, which so become interchanged in the male 7 associated with the female Nephthys and the female 8 given to the male Ptah to effect the overall transformation of the 10 of Set=Ar into Har and rendering the dragking Set as 'fake' DragonKing into a real DragonQueen Har for a real DragonKing RaH and as the Tsimtsum of the Tehiru in the Torah.
    And so the seven 'clean sexes' are 1,2,3,4,5,7 and 8 and the two 'unclean' sexes are 6 and 9; the differentiation being made for the pupose to render the number 10 as a true female, the 0 in between two number 1's, say in: (101binary=5decimal), mirroring the maleness in the femaleness and vice versa; the 'fowls of heaven' defining the bisexuality contained in the undifferentiated twinships.

The symbolism of the 69=96 involves this mirror of being inverted either back to back in 96 or of being inverted face to face in the two 'immutable principles', by whom it was impossible for 'God' and hence the 'AntiGod' or 'Dog' to lie, coded in Hebrews.6.18.

Mirroring 6 in a vertical mirror, either left or right results in a reflected numeral 6, which is however an inverted 9 in a reflection about a horizontal mirror either above or below the cipher 6.
    So a double-reflection, once vertical and once horizontal transforms the 6 into the 9 or vice versa and so 69=96 represent the mechanism by which God's purpose of the 10-tiered unification is accomplished.
    The numbers 66 or 999 etc. only transform the 6's into 9's and the 9's into 6's and do not achieve the desired aim of using two in one to mirror the one in the two."

Logan Antico:
    "So only the birth of omniscience towards the beginning of the third millennium has allowed us to finally draw all the ancient threads together and to weave the carpet of the New Science.
    We have built upon the traditions of the historical sciences and yet we could accomodate hitherto elusive concepts, such as consciousness and the meaning of emotions, love and the mind.

An ancient inscription is legendarily ascribed to the Egyptian Ibisgod Thoth (also sometimes identified with some archcherubimic character called Metatron) and is supposedly his hieroglyphic legacy left as a testimonial in the Great Pyramid of Cheops or Khufu.
    It was translated ages ago by German archaeologists and exists as a prototype in the 'Amphitheatrum Sapientae Aeternae of Heinrich Khunrath', the 'Amphitheatre of Eternal Wisdom' and is dated to 1609. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Khunrath

Verba secretorum hermetis!

{1} Verum sine menda cio certum & verissimum, quod est inferi est sicut quod est superius & quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius; ad peristranda miracula rei uni.
    {2} Et sicut omnes res fuerunt ab uno, meditatione unius, sic omnes res nuta fuerunt ab hac
    una adaptatione.
    {3} Pater ei, est sol, mater eius luna, portavit illud ventus in ventre.
    {4} Suo nutrix eius terra est.
    {5} Pater omnis talismi toti mundi.
    {6} Est hic vis ei.
    {7} Integra est sive fuerit in terram separabis terram ab igne, subtile & spisso, suaviter cum magno ingenio.
    {8} Ascendit terra in coelum, iterumque descendit in terram & recipit vim superiorum & inferiorum.
    {9} Sic habebis gloriam toti mundi.
    {10} Ideo fugi atite omnis obscuritas.
    {11} Hic est totius fortitudinis fortitudo fortis.
    {12} Quia vincet omnem rem subtilem, omnem que solidam penetrabit.
    {13} Sic mundus creatus est.
    {14} Hinc erunt adaptationes mirabilis quarum modus hic est.
    {15} Itaque vocatus sum Hermes Trismegistus, habens tres partes philosophie totis mundi.
    {16} Completum est quod dixi de operatione solis.

Mercurius Trismegistus in Pimandro.

Das Wort des geheimnisvollen Boten

{1} Wahrhaftig, keiner Lügen bewusst und auf das aller wahrhaftigste; das Unten ist dem Oben gleich und das Obere is dasselbe als da Untere; damit kann man das wunderbare eines einzigen Dinges erlangen und verrichten.
    {2} Und wie alle Dinge durch die Wahl eines einzigen Wesens erschaffen sind, werden alle Dinge durch das Denken eines Einzigen mit dem Einen durch Schickung und Gebot wieder zusammengefügt.
    {3} Die Sonne ist sein Vater und der Mond ist seine Mutter, der Wind hat ihn in seinem Bauch getragen.
    {4} Seine Ernährerin oder Amme ist die Erde.
    {5} Dieser ist der Vater aller Vollkommenheit dieser ganzen Welt.
    {6} Seine Macht ist vollkommen.
    {7} Wenn Es in der Erde verwandelt wird, dann wird das Erdreich vom Feuer scheiden und das Feine vom Groben; ganz lieblich mit grosser Bescheidenheit und Verstand.
    {8} Er steigt von der Erde in den Himmel und vom Himmel wieder zur Erde zurück und gewinnt so die Kraft des Oberen und des Unteren.
    {9} Auf diese Weise wird all die Herrlichkeit der ganzen Welt erhalten.
    {10} Deshalb versetze von Dir allen Unverstand und Unvermögenheit.
    {11} Das ist von aller Stärke die stärkste Stärke.
    {12} Dann kann das übriggebliebene Subtile gewonnen und das alte, harte Gewand durchdrungen werden.
    {13} Also ist die Welt geschaffen.
    {14} Daher geschehen seltsame Vereinigungen und deshalb werden mancherlei Wunder gewirkt.
    {15} Und sei darum gesund, Hermes Trismegistus, Besitzer der dreiteiligen Weisheit von der ganzen Welt.
    {16} Er wird alles erfüllen, was ich gesagt habe, vom Werke der Sonnen.

Merkur, der dreifach Grosse, in Pimandro.

The Emerald Tablet of the Secret Messenger

{1} Truly, without fault and in all certainty and truthfulness; what is below is like what is above and the above is the same as the below, for the purpose to experience and bring about the wonders of the one thing.
    {2} And as all things are created through the choosing of one being; so the thinking of one with the one, brings all things by command and fate together again.
    {3} His father is the sun and his mother is the moon; the wind has carried him in his womb.
    {4} He is joined together and nursed by the earth.
    {5} This is the father of all completeness of the entire world.
    {6} His power is all inclusive.
    {7} At the time of its renewal, the soil shall separate from the fire and the subtle from the rough,
    acting sweetly and with great ingenuity.
    {8} He ascends sagaciously from the earth into heaven and then descends again into the earth, thus regaining the unifying force of the above and the below.
    {9} In this way is all the glory of all the worlds obtained.
    {10} Therefore avoid all ignorance.
    {11} Herein is found in all strenght the strongest strength.
    {12} By this can the remaining subtle whole be won and the old solid whole be penetrated.
    {13} Thus is the creation of the world.
    {14} Henceforth the eventuation of strange adaptations by extraordinary methods.
    {15} Accordingly be well, Hermes Trismegistos, keeper of the tripartite wisdom of the unified worlds.
    {16} He will accomplish that of which I have spoken through the operations of the suns.

Mercury, the thrice-great, in Pimandro.

So who is this Hermes Trismegistos?
    It is the archetype for the 'Teacher of Righteousness'.
    Right throughout the ages of humankind, there have been sages, soothsayers, prophets and mystics of all kinds; some sincere and others praying on the superstitions and the gullibilities of the general members of the population.

One remembers the Naassenes; an early Christian Gnostic sect and closely associated with Jesus-Yeshuah.

Tonyblue

Susan Lynne Schwenger Tony Bermanseder - what do you think about this ???

15621682_10154842960172766_2673768189423534699_n.
    Remember the 'end of the worlds' May 2003 and December 2012 and September 23 2015? The September dates coincide with the Jewish New Year and so relate to the Hebrew Calendar festivals like Yom Kippur/Atonement. Then looking for astrological conjunctions and synchronicities is used to relate the scriptural prophecy codes to the general timelines. All this has some value, especially if one can see the 70 year code of the 'Babylonian Captivity' from 608BC-538BC, which IS historical to the political existence of Israel from 1947/48 to 2017/18. Overall those various timelines become partial to a greater encompassing decoded timeline however.

14028geners.
    alphastreet.
    December 21st, 2012 is mirrored in December 21st, 2018

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  4. admin

The Return of 'The One'!
    Serena Brown Retweeted
    Dave M ‏@SpotTheLoon2010 3h3 hours ago

It was foretold in ancient writings that the chosen one would, one day, return.

He has come sitting in the field to plan her next move!
    Beware unbelievers in the ancient scrolls!

15439702_1480732415271094_3944514524007443819_n.

11863452_151600565175498_8683663849093125249_n.
    Helen Waters
    Please don't tell me it's cats!

Tony Bermanseder
    Perhaps the felines from Sirus you saw a while ago near the new year's moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

The Sound of Silence (Original Version from 1964)
    .php?d=AQCP1Ljf9n10xwWr&w=158&h=158&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F4zLfCnGVeL4%2Fhqdefault.
    The Sound of Silence (Original Version from 1964)
    YOUTUBE.COM

5. admin

Baab---Barbelo---Universal Creation
    The feminine trinity

(Essay) Sophia, the Sacred Feminine Wisdom by Harita Meenee
    It is certainly hard to believe that a feminine divine figure might be praised in the Bible. God is consistently presented as a “He,” a masculine deity, and a celibate one, save for metaphors which portray him as the Bridegroom of Israel. Yet a close reading of the Book of Proverbs reveals another sacred being intimately connected to him:
    When God set the heavens in place, I was present,
    When God drew a ring on the surface of the deep,
    When God fixed the clouds above,
    When God fixed fast the wells of the deep,
    when God assigned the sea its limits
    and the waters will not invade the land,
    when God established the foundations of the earth,
    I was by God’s side, a master craftswoman,
    delighting God day after day,
    ever at play by God’s side,
    at play everywhere in God’s domain,
    delighting to be with the children of humanity.[1]
    Who could possibly be this person who was there in the beginning of all Creation? Who is this playful being who delights God and rejoices in the presence of human beings? In the book of Proverbs she is presented as a female figure standing on high places, at the gates of the city, shouting:
    I, Wisdom, dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of devices. (…)
    Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom; I am understanding, power is mine.
    By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
    By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
    I love them that love me, and those that seek me earnestly shall find me.
    Riches and honor are with me, enduring riches and righteousness.
    My fruit is better than fine gold; and my produce than choice silver.
    I walk in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of justice.[2]
    This powerful person, who combines so many different attributes, seems truly impressive. Her name in Hebrew is Hochmah, a feminine word meaning “wisdom.” In Greek it is rendered as Sophia (a common name for women in Greece nowadays). Still, it is hard to grasp who this mysterious, primordial being really is.

novgorod20sophia.
    NOVGOROD Sophia. Banner byLydia Ruyle, based on an 11th c. icon in the Kremlin at Novgorod,Russia. Reproduced here by permission of the artist.

One might be tempted to say that she is not a feminine figure at all, but a simple metaphor, a personification for God’s wisdom. Yet she appears again and again in the Bible and beyond. She is praised in the Wisdom of Sirach and, above all, in the Wisdom of Solomon. These two books, written by Hebrews, are considered apocryphal in the rabbinic tradition, but are canonical in the Greek Orthodox Church.
    The Wisdom of Solomon is attributed to Solomon, the king of Israel who was renowned for his good judgment. In reality, this book was written in Alexandria of Egypt, the city founded by the Macedonian King Alexander, which became the center of Greek civilization in Hellenistic times. The Jewish community there had obviously received the influence of the Hellenic culture, hence the author wrote this book in Greek. Even though he strongly criticizes “idolatry,” scholars have detected traces of Plato’s philosophy in some of his ideas.

In Plato’s Symposium, priestess Diotima uses the symbolic language of myth to explain why erotic feelings can motivate people to become better and wiser: Eros, the God of Love, adores beauty and pursues wisdom, since it is “one of the most beautiful things.”[3] The connection between love, beauty, wisdom/Sophia and the Divine is echoed in the book attributed to Solomon:
    Sophia reaches from one end to another mightily and sweetly does she order all things. I loved her, and sought her out from my youth, I desired to make her my spouse, and I was a lover of her beauty. She magnifies her nobility because she lives with God; the Lord of all things himself loved her. For she is privy to the mysteries of the knowledge of God, and she determines his works.[4]
    It may sound far-fetched to associate Eros with Sophia. Yet surprisingly these two concepts were identified in Orphic mythology. There Eros, also called Phanes, combined both sexes; his feminine name was Metis, which means “counsel” or “wisdom.”[5] Metis was the name of a goddess, too, who was swallowed by Zeus. Athena, the Greek Goddess of Wisdom, was born from this paradoxical union.[6]

p1020633.
    Athena with her father, Zeus. Neoclassical statues. Propylaia, Panepistimiou St., Athens, Greece. (Photo by the author)

The Orphic Eros is also portrayed as a Creator God. Similarly, in the Wisdom of Solomon, Sophia is credited with the vast powers of creation:
    I have known everything that is hidden or manifest; for I was taught by Sophia, the maker of all. (7: 21)
    If wealth is a desirable possession in life, what is more precious than Sophia, who creates everything? If the human mind is creative, who is a greater creator than her, the maker of all beings? (8: 5-6)
    It seems that these different authors may be communicating in essence the same message: God, whether he is named Yahweh, Eros or Zeus, cannot create without the Feminine—just as human men cannot give birth to new life without women. Behind the enigmatic figure of Sophia one can discern a much older female deity: Nature, the primordial Great Goddess, regarded as the Mother of all living creatures. Like Sophia, she is “all wise,” “the creator of many”, as the Orphic hymn in her honor states.[7]
    It is not surprising then that Sophia, as an embodiment of the Divine Feminine, enjoyed great popularity in later times. She was especially honored by Gnostic Christians and traces of her worship survived through the centuries. The most famous monument of the Byzantine Empire carries her name: the church of Hagia Sophia, or Holy Wisdom. Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria, was also named after her. She has a special position in the Russian Orthodox Church, as well.[8]
    Even in Judaism Wisdom was not entirely forgotten. An epitaph from the Greek island of Crete, dating from the 4th or 5th century CE, talks about “Sophia of Gortyn, elder and head of the synagogue of Kissamos.”[9] This Jewish woman was obviously named after Sophia. Furthermore, as certain scholars have pointed out, the latter also appeared among the Kabbalists under the guise of the Shekinah, “the Glory of God,” his feminine spirit. According to Asphodel P. Long, the Shekinah “was understood to be, like Wisdom, not only the alter ego of God, a personage in Her own right, but even God Herself.”[10]

NOTES
    [1] Proverbs 8:27-31. A significant difference among various translations: the words “master craftswoman” are elsewhere rendered as “nursling!” “Master craftswoman” comes close to the Greek word harmozousa used in the Septuagint. It is the feminine participle of the verb harmozo: to fit together, to compose in harmony, to put in order.
    [2] Proverbs 8:12-20.
    [3] Plato, Symposium 204b.
    [4] Wisdom of Solomon 8:1-4.
    [5] Orphic Argonautica 12; Orphic Fragments 168; W.K.C. Guthrie, Orpheus and Greek Religion (Princeton, NJ: Mythos, Princeton University Press, 1952/1993), 80, 97.
    [6] Hesiod, Theogony 886-900.
    [7] Orphic hymn 10, 2, 16, 20. Asphodel P. Long examines extensively the similarities between Sophia and the Orphic Nature in her book In a Chariot Drawn by Lions: The Search for the Female in Deity (Freedom, CA: The Crossing Press, 1993), 67-70.
    [8] Caitlin Matthews, Sophia: Goddess of Wisdom (London: The Aquarian Press, HarperCollins,1991-1992); Harita Meenee, The Sacred Feminine and Mary Magdalene (Athens: Eleusis Press, 2005), 86-114.
    [9] “Epitaph of Sophia of Gortyn, Head of the Synagogue” in Ross Shepard Kraemer (ed.), Women’s Religions in the Greco-Roman World: A Sourcebook(Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2004), 251-2.
    [10] Long, In a Chariot Drawn by Lions, 177.
    RECOMMENDED READING
    Max Dashú, “Khokhmah and Sophia,” 2000,http://www.suppressedhistories.net/articles/sophia.html.
    Copyright by Harita Meenee, 2007.

Article URL: http://www.hmeenee.com/1794/111201.html

nov_lo11.
    gaiaearth.
    meenee.
    The divine womb of the alchemical supraerotic feminine!

The beauty of ancient Curves!

15541938_10206119372222894_4385874957438344994_n.

Barbara Maat
    old trope seen written on a bathroom stall wall. "when god created man, she was only kidding." xx

Tony Bermanseder
    abbasdaughter.gif.
    The secuction of the Old male Father God by the new feminine Goddess Mother

Abba's Mosaic of Times for Baab Revealed

?d=AQCHHoH4YruKb1h1&w=158&h=158&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FSj_9CiNkkn4%2Fmaxresdefault.
    Abba - Waterloo
    Music video by Abba performing Waterloo. (C) 1974 Polar Music International AB
    YOUTUBE.COM

Battle_of_Waterloo_1815.PNG

The Daughter of God

A Creation of the New Eve from the New Adam
    The Creation of the Worlds by the Word of God Revisited

1. The Creator God is polarity neutral and so is defined in a -1+1=0 cosmogenetic template or blueprint.

2. The Creation becomes manifested from this polarity neutralisation in a halving of the original template as -½+½=0=+½-½.
    This allows the symbolic FatherMother=0=1=∞=Infinity to separate into a Creator Father and a Creation Mother, denoted by a (-)Mind(-)Body for a symbolic maleness and a (+)Mind(+)Body for a templated Femaleness.

3. A 'Firmament' or multidimensional Mirror becomes defined in the 'split' between an abstract 'Heaven' and an abstract 'Earth'; allowing however for a physical creation to crystallise from this abstract mathematical, yet 'spiritually' energized reality matrix. The notion of 'spiritual energy' then is redefined in new assignment parameters from the material creation, following its appropriate evolvement and development as a multidimensional spacetime matrix of the omniphysicality.

4. The 'first man' Adam represents the 'perfect image' of God, the Creator Father in a (-)Mind(-)Body polarity and who therefore harbours the (+)Mind(+)Body polarity of the Creation Mother within himself, just as God did as FatherMother before Adam was created.

5. Eve is defined from the 'Rib of Adam', which taken out, renders Eve as 'part of Adam' in 'Adam's flesh'. This 'rib' is however the 'severance' of Adam's phallus as a (-)Mind(-)Body polarity template and a 'castration of the female' which renders both Adam and Eve as (-)Mind(+)Body templates in their mirror images of each other.

6. Eve's 'missing' phallus so inverts as Eve's Vagina or Yoni mirrored in Adam's Penis or Djed. Therefore, and archetypically or symbolically, every Old Eve becomes a 'castrated' Old Adam without a phallus and represents the root cause and reason for a cosmically lawful cosmogenetically inherent bisexuality within all of the creation.
    It also shows why some Old Adams desire to transform into Old Eves or vice versa and why some Old Eves show sexual preferences for other Old Eves and some Old Adams are sexually attracted to other Old Adams.

Genesis 1 (KJV)

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
    27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 2 (KJV)

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
    22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
    23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
    24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Genesis 2 (KJV)

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

7. This cosmosexual 'breaking of harmony and symmetry', which can also be called the 'fuc11up of the original creation' then allows the original abstraction of the 'heaven and the earth' to physicalise in the birthing of a protoversal omniversal seed or uni-verse. This 'changing of the 'Garden of Eden' from metaphysical abstraction into physical realism, using the ontological definition of an encompassing 'spiritual energy', one might label as code 54=LOVE; then becomes encoded in the 'Banishment of Old Adam and Old Eve from an abstract Paradise of naivety, innocence and ignorance aka sinfulness.

8. The New Adam manifests as a 'New Son of God' to end the ignorance of the Old Adams and the Old Eves, not remembering, that their exodus from Eden was their agency and ambassadorships of mending the original disharmonies of the creation in bringing the polarity separated Father Creator and Mother Creation back together again.
    This New Adam is also known as Jesus and many other names as the Word of Creation or the World Logos as the original intelligence of the 'Energy=Love=Spirit' definition for the primordially androgenous FatherMother or a palindromatic semantic of GoddoG=DoggoD.

9. The New Adam so still carries the 'rib', which created Eve and so can function as a new unique (-)Mind(-)Body polarity and which was defined in the precreation, when no spacetimes and no uni-verse yet existed. As Jesus has a physical bodyform after the nature of any Old Adam, being born of woman; he is enabled to use his cosmogenetic (-)Body polarity to exchange for his human genetic (+)Body polarity rendering his (-)Mind polarity as exchanged for the original cosmogenetic (+)Mind polarity of the Mother Creation.
    The Oneness and Uniqueness of Jesus as the Original Logos of all Creation so becomes defined in his 'Virginity' of the (+)Mind(-)Body cosmogenetic self definition in mirrored harmony to all Old Adams and Old Eves, who are cosmogenetically defined in their (-)Mind(+)Body blueprints.

10. The New Eve so is any Old Adam and any Old Eve and following the 'Ascension' of the (+)Mind(-)Body of Jesus as a Waveparticular quantum energy waveform; a 'chosen' , meaning a named Old Eve in the form of Mary Magdalene quantum entangled her original and humanity common (-)Mind(+)Body waveform following her physical death with that of her ascended lover.

11. This quantum entanglement or 'heavenly wedding' or dragonomy then allows the Cosmic Twinship between the 'Son of God' and the 'Daughter of God' to heal the original 'fuc11up' of the cosmogenetic sexes in recreating the original maleness as a (-)Mind(-)Body for any Old Adam(Eve) desiring to become a New Adam(Eve), but ALWAYS in a coring or dragonomy with his own cosmic 'perfect twinsoul' represented by the cosmogenetic template of the New Eve in the (+)Mind(+)Body blueprint for the original cosmically divine femininity.

12. 600+3x20+6=660+6=66+6= ADAM AND EVE = 19+21+32=72=WORLD=WOMAN + ABBA = FREEDOM + BAAB = THUBAN + AB+BA = MONEY = LAW+WAL

AntiChrist + Christ are together as ANY New template or CORE for an 'eternalised' Starhuman 'ManWoman' entwined WITH an 'immortalised' Starhuman 'WomanMan' in a intimate foursome with the Cosmic Twinship of JCCJ.
    It is the 'Old broken symmetry' between Adam and Eve as archetypes for later incarnating, evolving and emerging energy templates, which represent the 'Evil=VEIL=Live' of the 'Devil=Lived' thoughtforms and memeplexes, labeled as antiforms of creation in a necessitated dualism, now found and located at its 'Use by Date'.

The Number of a MAN is WO+MAN=66 and 'The Mother of All Living' is EVE=32=LIFE=CELL
    EVERY Old human MAN=AntiChrist, AS is every Old human WOMAN as the 'Number of a MAN'.
    Both carry the 'Original Sin=Ignorance' of the shared malemindedness within a femalebodiedness as a (-)Mind(+)Body polarity.
    The Cosmic Twinship Logos of Jesus JC as the RIGHT Side Christ of the 'Father' and of Mary Magdalene CJ as the LEFT Side Christ of the 'Mother' TOGETHER harmonise the New Adam in Jesus Christ's (+)Mind(-)Body 'merkabah' or waveform gestalt, with that of the Old Eve in Christ Jesus' (or Jesusina=In A Jesus) in the form of Mary Magdalene's (-)Mind(+)Body bodyform, common to ALL incarnates as part of the 'Old creation' waiting in pain for 'Her' = All of the Physicalised Uni-Verse or Mono-Song and including of ALL lifeforms.
    Only a welcomed and invited dragonomy or Cosmic Eucharist of 'the old man' and the 'old woman' 'rebirthing themselves in such a manner, can 'save' the 'old creatures' from cosmic self-extinction.

Genesis.3.20:
    And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

Revelation.12.18:
    Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Romans.8:21-23:
    21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
    22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
    23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Revelation 13 (KJV)
    1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
    3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
    4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
    5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
    6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
    7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
    8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
    10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
    12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
    13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
    15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

(11) Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive. When you come to dwell in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

(22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples, "These infants being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom."
    They said to him, "Shall we then, as children, enter the kingdom?"
    Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom."

(29) Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty."

(50) Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where did you come from?', say to them, 'We came from the light, the place where the light came into being on its own accord and established itself and became manifest through their image.' If they say to you, 'Is it you?', say, 'We are its children, we are the elect of the living father.' If they ask you, 'What is the sign of your father in you?', say to them, 'It is movement and repose.'"

(83) Jesus said, "The images are manifest to man, but the light in them remains concealed in the image of the light of the father. He will become manifest, but his image will remain concealed by his light."

(84) Jesus said, "When you see your likeness, you rejoice. But when you see your images which came into being before you, and which neither die not become manifest, how much you will have to bear!"

(85) Jesus said, "Adam came into being from a great power and a great wealth, but he did not become worthy of you. For had he been worthy, he would not have experienced death."

(101) <Jesus said,> "Whoever does not hate his father and his mother as I do cannot become a disciple to me. And whoever does not love his father and his mother as I do cannot become a disciple to me. For my mother [...], but my true mother gave me life."

(105) Jesus said, "He who knows the father and the mother will be called the son of a harlot."

(106) Jesus said, "When you make the two one, you will become the sons of man, and when you say, 'Mountain, move away,' it will move away."

(108) Jesus said, "He who will drink from my mouth will become like me. I myself shall become he, and the things that are hidden will be revealed to him."

(109) Jesus said, "The kingdom is like a man who had a hidden treasure in his field without knowing it. And after he died, he left it to his son. The son did not know (about the treasure). He inherited the field and sold it. And the one who bought it went plowing and found the treasure. He began to lend money at interest to whomever he wished."

(110) Jesus said, "Whoever finds the world and becomes rich, let him renounce the world."

(111) Jesus said, "The heavens and the earth will be rolled up in your presence. And the one who lives from the living one will not see death." Does not Jesus say, "Whoever finds himself is superior to the world?"

(114) Simon Peter said to him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life."
    Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

The Gospel According to Thomas (Lambdin)

Malachi 47=74=11

malachi-.35476.

Malachi 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 The burden of the word of the Lord to Israel by Malachi.
    2 I have loved you, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the Lord: yet I loved Jacob,
    3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
    4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever.
    5 And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The Lord will be magnified from the border of Israel.
    6 A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the Lord of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?
    7 Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the Lord is contemptible.
    8 And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the Lord of hosts.
    9 And now, I pray you, beseech God that he will be gracious unto us: this hath been by your means: will he regard your persons? saith the Lord of hosts.
    10 Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the Lord of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand.
    11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.
    12 But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the Lord is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.
    13 Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the Lord of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the Lord.
    14 But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the Lord of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.

Malachi 2

1 And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.
    2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
    3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.
    4 And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the Lord of hosts.
    5 My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name.
    6 The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity.
    7 For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts.
    8 But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the Lord of hosts.
    9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.
    10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
    11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.
    12 The Lord will cut off the man that doeth this, the master and the scholar, out of the tabernacles of Jacob, and him that offereth an offering unto the Lord of hosts.
    13 And this have ye done again, covering the altar of the Lord with tears, with weeping, and with crying out, insomuch that he regardeth not the offering any more, or receiveth it with good will at your hand.
    14 Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the Lord hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.
    15 And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
    16 For the Lord, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the Lord of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.
    17 Ye have wearied the Lord with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the Lord, and he delighteth in them; or, Where is the God of judgment?

Malachi 3

1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
    2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
    3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
    4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
    5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the Lord of hosts.
    6 For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
    7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
    8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
    9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
    10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
    11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.
    12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.
    13 Your words have been stout against me, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee?
    14 Ye have said, It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the Lord of hosts?
    15 And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered.
    16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
    17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
    18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

Malachi 4

1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
    2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
    3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
    4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
    5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
    6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Malachi 47=74=11

alphastreet.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  6. admin

A 'Challenge' Question for the real thinking part of the global populus.
    Answer below if you know or perceive the answer to check your self-learning information base.
    Why is 'Big Oil' (sans exxon atm) supporting climate science and environmentalism, lead by the 'fake media' promoted global warming agenda?
    Hint: Bill Gates' politics.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  7. admin

Alien Dialectic Insurrections of Panspermia
    An alien covenant according to the NWO

alphastreet.

8. admin

Dear Duke Pesta!

Greetings from Australia for 2017 and your work to convolute the physical reality of past, present and future with the metaphysical reality from April 17th, 6BC to May 20th 31 AD to Damascus 34 AD.

Being impressed by your honour and love for the Universal Word of Creation and as experienced in your debates with Stefan Molyneux for some time; I have decided to share some information with you, which should fully support and enhance your said work of integrity regarding the World Logos.
    You addressed the schism between modern science as it has been practiced say for the last century and the metaphysics of the 'spirit' in your debate published December 30th, 2016 on freedom radio.

You associated this schism with the mystery of consciousness as perhaps the 'missing link' to connect the metaphysics of the 'spirit' with the physics of the materialist.
    The attached pdf: "137'
    ---
    Journal of Consciousness Exploration & Research| March 2011 | Vol. 2 | Issue 2 | pp. 162-179
    Bermanseder, T. Physical Consciousness in a Self-conscious Quantum Universe
    ---
    describes just how this 'physical consciousness' relates to a metaphysics which can be fully and thoroughly described by the mathematics of the MATHIMATIA, the latter being a anagram of Exodus 3.14.

Furthermore the cosmology of the linked webpage also invokes its own cosmogony and so the ontology of the Logos of Eternity with the birth of the universe and similar notions of John.1.1; which can be written as:
    "In the beginning was the Definiton and the Definition was with the Energy of Creation and the Energy became the Definition of Creation."

I have also attached; "The Ontological Metaphysics behind the Physical Manifesto of Islam" for you perusal and possible sharing with your affiliations and interests.

May the eyes of the Logos embrace you in your continuing work as a true and honoured friend of Abba!

TonyB.
    cleardot.

2 Attachments

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  9. admin

Purses of Antiquity

handbagcone. handcone.

Keys:
    Replace 'Nibiru' with 'New Earth' colocal with 'Old Earth' in the code 12x3600=120x360=43,200 in the 'Age of Man' and 12 zodiacal signs of Mesopotamia
    Genesis 6:3 - And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
    Enki=Left Serpent=Cain=Abba=Eloah=Ra-Atum=Air+Fire=El=...
    Enlil=Right Serpent=Abel=Barbelo-Yaldabaoth=Jehovah=Apep =Water+Earth=El Shaddai=Baab=...
    Nephilim=Higher-Dimensional genetic superposition of psycho-physical ancestral information transmission into physico-mental evolving descendency

han1. han2.
    Day#4,680,000=Day#-4,677,065=Tuesday, July 26th, 10,802BC-G
    =Halfway-Point (for Giza Pyramid/Sphinx - Angkor Temple Projections)
    Day#4,680,001=Day#-4,677,064=Wednesday, July 27th, 10,802 BC-G
    han3. han4. Great-Pyramid-Interior_2012Revision.
    The Mayan master timeline spans five great cycles of longcounts;
    each long count being comprised of 13 baktuns, each baktun encompassing 144,000 kin or days,
    and as 20 katuns of 7,200 kin each.

It is the 65th and final baktun, which defines the 'birth of the starhuman' archetype to replace
    the older 'human' archetype initiated 5x13x144,000 kin or 9,360,000 days before the nexus date
    of December 21st, 2012.

As the sun's angular diameter is about 0.53 degrees, the Maya calculated the ending of their longcount
    in the last cycle of the winter-summer solstices as a function of the Mayan Precessional 'Great Platonic Year' of 25,626.81 kin (or civil Gregorian days).

A precessional degree then becomes 9,360,000/360=26,000=71.1856.x365.2425 days
    and so in the Mayan kin count, 71.1856 civil years specify a 1-degree precession
    and the galactic synchronisation at the winter solstice will be 71.1856x0.53=37.728 civil years
    or 13,780 'Mean Solar Days' for the solar transit across the galactic centre.

The Maya obtained the longcount from the 'hermetic' tradition (of the Plumed Serpent Melchizedek)
    of Kukulkan (or Quetzalcoatl in the Aztec parallel) and this 'prophecy' relates directly to a scripturally encoded 'day count' of 12,000+1,600=13,600 days in a 'furlong' count of measuring the 'inside'
    and the 'outside' of the 'great city' {John.2.21;Revelation.11.1-2;14.20;21.16} as the 'Temple of God'.

gizaschema.
    The 'Boss' in the Great Pyramid as the 'bread of life' of the 'shining child' becomes the 'Water and Seeds of Life' in the 'handbag of the gods' by the 'initiates-high priests-shamans-magicians' as a modus operandi for communications with the 'watchers'

alphastreet.
    December 21st, 2012 is mirrored in December 21st, 2018​

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  10. CULCULCAN

CULCULCAN The Final Synthesis - isbn 978-0-9939480-0-8 Staff Member

and, the full moon will be on the 22 December 2018 at 12:50 PM EST
    on a saturday (or, UTC 05:50 PM)
    • which also will signal the beginning of The New Year Cycle of 2019 (Thirteen full moons, to full moons make up 12 complete cycles) ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger, The eXchanger #the13thbridge
    • (within the new cycle that began back on 17 Dec 2013, of 9,360,000 sunrises/sunsets
    • 5 major cycles x 13 minor cycles = 65 cycles x 144,000 = 360 x 26000 = 390 x 24000