The Legacy of Thuban Omni-Science De Alpha Draconis Omega

Discussion in 'The Thuban Legacy' started by admin, Mar 26, 2014.

1. admin

admin Well-Known Member Staff Member

i_icon_online. shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh

• Post n°158

empty. Re: The Legacy of Thuban Omni-Science De Alpha Draconis Omega

empty. shiloh Today at 1:45 am
    B.B.Baghor wrote:​
    1137-36.
    Thank you, shilo, for I don't know clearly what 420354. I'm honest when I say that I can't grasp all of your posts. I think I've grasped a bit of this one here. My understanding of Egyptian knowledge in the use of sexual energy came mainly from one of my teachers Drunvalo.
    Plus tantric work and a natural link with early Egypt culture. Also I've come to think of that subject, painted with layers of conditioning and shameful/secretive pondering and wondering, that the reason for our living in separate physical bodies: female and male, is a teaching and essential key to allow us, human beings, to unite those two sides of 1 hand within ourselves, in order to bridge the 2 hemispheres of our brain and at the same time practice the experience of a fire-water balance, while maintaining the nature of both elements, male/fire and female/water, true to themselves, when making love or during connections of other forms. Who knows? There seem to be many keys in the life force energy use, the world of sensuality, to enter our truthful state of BEING and at the same time forgive our being separated from that, for a long time. The remedy is in the ailment, or in other words, in the question is the answer present, sometimes deeply buried. Or in a somewhat spicy other way: the thing that is extending on one body is inwardly present in the other 854501.

Page 330-halfway page 333 of Volume II "The ancient secret of the Flower of Life" (illustrations are missing here). Check the book, posted here as an attachment somewhere in my posts, or go to www.scribd.com for a free copy of the book, including illustrations.

......."Egyptian Sexual Energy and the Orgasm
    Here we will take a small sidestep to discuss an immense subject—the importance of sexual energy and the human organism. It was believed in ancient Egypt that the orgasm was the key to eternal life, and that it was intimately connected with the fifth chakra. First we will explain the connection to eternal life. When humans today practice sexual energy and orgasm, little concern is given to what happens to this energy when it is released. Most people in the world are ignorant about what happens to their sexual energy after they have an orgasm. Usually the energy moves up the spine and out the top of the head directly into the eight or thirteenth chakra.

In a few rare cases, the sexual energy is released down the spine into the hidden center below the feet, the point opposite the one above the head.
    In either case, the sexual energy, the concentrated life-force energy, is dissipated and lost. It is similar to discharging a battery into a ground wire.
    It is no longer in the battery; it is gone forever. This is what all the world's tantric systems I am aware of believe: that orgasm brings one a little closer to death because a person loses his or her life-force energy in the orgasm. But the Egyptians have found long ago that it does not have to be this way.

It is for this reason that the Hindu and Tibetan tantra systems ask the male to avoid ejaculating. Instead, they speak of these tiny invisible tubes where the sperm migrates up to the higher centers when a student learns to control the orgasm. Both of these systems and the Chinese Taoist tantra system are all primarily concerned with the sexual energy flow, sometimes referred to as sexual currents. They are primarily concerned with what happens when the sexual energy is moved before the orgasm, but they all have entirely different views of this energy compared to the Egyptians.

The Egyptians believed that orgasm is healthy and necessary ,\but that the sexual energy currents must be controlled in a deeply esoteric procedure that is unlike any other system. They believed that if this energy is controlled, the human orgasm becomes a source of infinite pranic energy that is not lost. They believe that the entire Mer-Ka-Ba or lightbody benefits from this sexual release, that under the right conditions the orgasm will directly lead to eternal life—and that the ankh is the key. (Note by B.B.Baghor): To my understanding, the flow of life force energy in this way strengthens the etheric body, which enabled Jeshua to maintain his life force energy during crucifiction and after, for 3 whole days, while buried in a cave. With the love of Mary Magdalene, merged and shared in that way, he was able to rebuild his physical form or maybe a subtler body, not as physically solid as ours usually is, and join those who stood near him.(end of note)

What has the ankh to do with sexual energy? It is complicated to explain, but I will take the time.

In order to see what took thousands of years for the Egyptians to grasp, we will begin with the fifth chakra- You can see from the section above that the fifth chakra is the first place where the rotating chakra system returns full circle. This is the first chakra that has the energies of both front-to-back and left-to-right. If you could see these energies from the top, they would look like this [Fig. l2-27a]. If you could see these energies from
    the front view of a human, they would look like this [Fig. 12-27b] Notice that both of the above examples are Christian symbols. However if you could see the same energies; from the side of a human being, they would appear different than you would expect. There is another energy-flow "tube" there that the Egyptians discovered from their discourses with the Tat brotherhood under the Great Pyramid. This information comes straight from ancient Atlantis. From the side, this is what a human being's energy field as------ with the fifth chakra looks like Fig. 12-27c]

I find it very interesting that the Christians must have understood this at one time, for on the robes of many [Christian priests, at certain times of the year that are usually associated with resurrection, you will see the following symbol [Fig 12-27dJ. This symbol shows all three views—the top, front and side at once. 1 believe the Christians omitted the complete loop of the ankh so that they would not show a connection with the old Egyptian religion. But it is obvious that they knew. Now that you know that this "ankh'' energy conduit is located in the human energy field, you will be able to understand the reasons for the Egyptian's sexual conduct.

Let me explain something about the ankh before I speak about its relationship to sexual energy. When 1 toured the museums in Egypt, 1 personally observed over 200 Egyptian rods. These rods were mostly made of wood, although other materials were sometimes used. They had a tuning fork on the bottom end, and the top end had four different types of devices that could be attached. The 45-degree attachment that is used in the actual experience of resurrection is mentioned in chapter 5, but we didn't really discuss the ankh. This end piece is amazing. As the tuning fork at the bottom end vibrates, this energy is normally dissipated very quickly. But if you place an ankh at the top end, the energy seems to wrap around back into the rod, moving downward as it returns, thereby sustaining the energy. 1 was in Holland a couple of years ago, and there some people had made many rods out of copper with a high-quality tuning fork at the bottom and a threaded end at the top, so that different end pieces couid be screwed on.

I experimented with this rod. Using it without a top piece, I struck the tuning fork and timed how long it would vibrate. Then I screwed on the ankh and struck the tuning fork again. With the ankh on top, the rod vibrated almost three times longer.
    This is the key to why the Egyptians performed the particular sexual practices we are about to explain. They found that if they had an orgasm and let it go out the top or bottom of the spine, the sexual energy was lost. But if the sexual energy were guided by consciousness to move into the "ankh" conduit, it would come back into the spine and continue to resonate and vibrate. The life-force energy was not lost. In actual experience, it seems to increase the energy.

You can talk about it all day, but if you try it one time, you will understand. However, it is not easy to do in one test. For the first few times the sexual energy will often shoot past the point of the fifth chakra and continue on up and out of the body. So it takes practice. Once it is learned, I doubt seriously if you would ever have an orgasm any other way. It's too powerful and feels too good. Once your body remembers this experience, it is not likely to revert back to the old way.

The 64 Sexual/Personality Configurations
    Once you have experienced what I am saying, you may change it slightly to fit your needs. I will begin by explaining the basic sexual practices of the ancient Egyptians as told to me by Thoth. It is hard to believe from a modern view how complex and intricate their system was.
    First of all, they did not see just two sexual polarities, but 64 entirely separate sexual polarities. I am not going to go into great depth here, but I will lay out the simple pattern. This pattern was copied from the human DNA molecule and the 64 codons. They see four basic sexual patterns: male, female, bisexual and neutral.
    These were further broken down into polarities.
    Male: Male heterosexual and Male-homosexual. Female: Female-heterosexual and Female-homosexual. Bisexual: Male body and Female body. Neutral: Neutral-male body and Neutral-female body.
    This makes eight primary sexual patterns. What I am about to say is, again, outside of normal human knowledge. The Egyptians did not see us in our body all alone. They perceived and identified eight completely separate personalities.

All eight personalities are directly related to the original eight cells, which make the eight electrical circuits that lead to die eight primary chakras, which is the basis of the eight points of the tetrahedron around the body. When a spirit comes to Earth for the first time, it arranges the tetrahedrons around the body in such a way as to be male or female. The personality that emerges is the first one. At the second lifetime, the spirit usually
    arranges the tetrahedrons in the gender opposite to the first lifetime. The spirit will continue to choose a different point of the tetrahedron to face forward until all eight points and all eight personalities have experienced life on Earth. After the first eight lifetimes, usually the spirit will choose a rhythm that keeps a sexual balance during its lifetimes on Earth.

An example would be to choose three male lifetimes followed by three female lifetimes, then continue in that pattern. The rhythm could be almost anything the spirit chooses. What happens in almost all cases is that spirit likes one of both the male and female personalities more than the others and uses it more often. The result is that one male and one female personality become dominant, like a grandfather and grandmother to the other six.
    Then there is a slightly younger one, equivalent to a middle-aged person. Next is a still younger one that would be about in the late twenties or early thirties. Finally, there is one that is seldom used and is like a teenager. It is the same for both sexes. These eight personalities together make up the entire personality complex of the spirit that first came to Earth.

The ancient Egyptians combined the eight primary sexual modes and the eight personalities to create the 64 sexual/personality configurations associated with Egyptian tantra. We are not able to work within this arena at this time. It is a fascinating subject, one that requires many years to master. The Egyptians took twelve years to pass through each of the sexual/personality configurations, resulting in a person who has great wisdom and understanding of life. At the end of this training the student would have a "conference" with all eight personalities conscious at the same moment in order to bring the wisdom of the grandfather/grandmother to the younger personalities.........

Well dear your understanding of the Egyptian Sexual Philosophy and worldview is a profound improvement of what the general human populous makes of this subject matter.
    However your adherence to Drunvalo Melchizedek's superpositions are similar to your somewhat unquestioning and a little naïve acceptance of the Moon time timekeeping of Jose Arguelles, who did many things to bring the Mayan cosmology into the global consciousness, especially the 'Harmonic Convergence' of August 1987. This latter became a cosmic focus and nexus point of immense cosmic potential and value to further the evolvement of the entire universe.
    Drunvalo's 'sexual geometry' is basically universal in its application of the 'sacred geometry' which can be shown to have far deeper roots and meaningful purpose in mainstream science and its potential extensions, than the 'Flower of Life' and the toroidal nature of the electromagnetic matrix of the interdimensionally interwoven energy fields of energy. Many people in your genre of cosmic observation and research then associate divers notions of 'sacred spirituality' and similar labels to this universal elementary platform, without realising or understanding the depth of cosmic engineeing and construction they are researching and are interested in, to then support their individuated worldviews.

The notion of the importance of the bodyfluids in Egyptian and derived cultures is greatly misunderstood by the 'New Egyptians' such as some actual 'New age charlatans'' like Samael Aun Weor, whose doctrines and cosmologies are based on a potpourri of actual gnostic texts, the Hebrew and Christian mysticisms like the Kabbalah and the various forms of its more ancient and modernised expressions like Neo-Platonism, Jungian and Freudian archetypes and symbolisms, as well as various forms of wicca and pantheism and panentheism with derivatives and other complex cosmogonies and cosmologies like Theosophy and a more feasible and Thuban attuned Steinerian Anthroposophism.

Drunvalo for one has also 'fallen' for some misperceptions found in manifesting foundation of the Weor paradigm, relating to different forms of sexual cosmic selfexpression; namely the 'withholding of the semen' in the physicalisation of the mental and emotional realms of the sexual communications.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samael_Aun_Weor

Should you watch the Turin Egyptian erotica scroll, you clearly see the importance of the ejaculative climax to the Egyptian worldview and this is one avenue to expose the falsity of this part of the Weor paradigm then also shared by researchers and 'followers' like Drunvalo.
    You can imagine yourself how much 'false' and deceptive and misguided 'teachings' have perpetuated and followed on from such cosmically fallacious reasonings and 'manuals for the disciple-hoods'.

This in no way diminishes your experience of the say 'higher dimensional orgasm' with which I am rather familiar with. But this has nothing or little to do with physical ejaculation of male sperm or the withholding of it in a prolonged ithyphallic erection (and which mirrors the multiorgasmic experience of the female receptacle or yoni as a 'Buckle of fertility of Isis in Nephthys' AB-KA), but has everything to do what the mental state of the 'serpentine ejaculator' or lover represents in a form of cosmic resonance or blending with the 'oneness' or unity and something the Egyptian Erotica scroll attempts to depict in symbols and in hieroglyphics.
    Perhaps you can see then, how the ancient nous can easily be misused and abused by gurus and the creators of derivative paradigms, using the original sources for their own purposes.

One rather discerning comment from you then exemplifies this selfsame propagation of misinformation and misreading of the ancient heritages, such as found in your basically applicable and appropriate Egyptian research and experiences.

(Note by B.B.Baghor): To my understanding, the flow of life force energy in this way strengthens the etheric body, which enabled Jeshua to maintain his life force energy during crucifiction and after, for 3 whole days, while buried in a cave. With the love of Mary Magdalene, merged and shared in that way, he was able to rebuild his physical form or maybe a subtler body, not as physically solid as ours usually is, and join those who stood near him.(end of note)

This unfortunately is pure Nabs in its attempt to explain real higher dimensional science and omniphysics in terms of human logic and wishy-washy labels of 'etheric spirits of love' and similar humbug, which might make the reader so deceived 'feel good' in a 'I can understand this concept or theory, as it makes sense too my human mind' manner of reception; but completely 'misses the point' of what the life and death and resurrection of Jesus-Yeshuah was all about and the purpose of the mission of the universal Twin Logos.
    It appears you 'believe' in the ideas of the 'Jesus did not die but was comatose' and 'he went to India and France, had children, say a daughter Sarah there with Mary Magdalene' and other such perversion of the (true not the false legion one) Christian history.
    Well you can surf the web and see how many Mary Magdalenes and Yeshuahs are channelled by often well meaning but basically human mind egocentric channelers and 'placeholders'. If you could you would easily discern the 'channels' as to their validity or 'approach to validity' in their own words.
    Are they talking page after page about how divine you are and how all is love and how you withholding your own cosmic greatness from yourself by the difficulties encountered by you from the mentally ignorant and hostile environments?
    Or are they talking not so easily 'digested' facts and concepts without retreating into the generalities of the 'love of the spirit' and the 'ascended masters' who watch over you and help you at every step you may take physically, emotionally and mentally?
    I was impressed about your statement of being able to 'understand' something and a little about Thuban cosmology.
    As you would know, this becomes a fact due to your own research and experience about and in the subject matter of 'Cosmic Sexuality a la Egyptian'.
    It might become obvious to you then, that should you have more experience and background information with respect to Thuban data; then you would and could easily understand much more, if not most of it.

This 'Jesus-Yeshuah' name in general understanding either was an ordinary man with visions of grandeur and self-importance or he was a ordinary man of complete cosmic self-remembrance, who somehow could resonate with the cosmic matrix to an extent to transform his ordinary male bodyform into an energy hybridisation, which the 'alternative new agers' often call the 'lightbody', but which is actually much more than that and relating to all labels and classifications such as souls and etheric- and subtle bodies and so on and inclusive of all dimensions and energy fields defined by the concepts of space and time configurations as such.

It furthermore encompasses the many possible permutations of the abstract and mathematical nature of the Creator-Logos, say as accepted by most nabsers in the form of their 'sacred geometry' already mentioned.
    And then a particularly potent permutation of this 'number matrix' can be found in universal correspondences of the 64-dna/rna codex with the 'I Ching' of cosmic 'divination' akin to the ancient science of astrology, both based on real physical science described by higher dimensional electromagnetic monopolar energy fields and the like. It also relates to mathematical symmetries described by 8x8 heterotic superstring hyperphysics, activated not in 4 but 11 spacetime dimensions, often termed 'densities' by less technically informed researchers.
    Perhaps you can see then, that the 8-folded personas from Drunvalo's interpretation of the Egyptian scrolls; then refers to a valid but superposed mathematical reformulation or redefinition of something more basic and fundamental and redressed in new labels and words appropriate. Terence McKenna and Jose Arguelles applied the same licences of individual creativity and all such efforts are commendable and appropriate in the 'prime directive' issued by all ET councils as the number one statute of Universal Jurisprudence and legislature. But what this 'free licence to create' should not do or attempt to do, is to change the original data source in its definitive context.
    It is just this which the admonishment in the apocalyptic prophecy addresses.

You are asked to ADD to the existent data base, but you are also asked never to TAKE AWAY from that already written and added to by the co-creators. Should you ADD as a co-creator, you will experience the consequences of the already existent creation and including all the 'devils', 'demons', 'plagues' and 'evil' and 'gods' so created and you are informed the best way to handle this is to 'eat' or swallow those thoughtforms and memeplexes', effectively absorbing and in a way 'becoming' them in integrating them within yourself as a spacetime matrix, continuum or world or universum.
    But to take away from that already written and constructed will cause and create a stumbling block for other co-creators, who will experience a 'lack of data' or the 'missing information' you have subtracted in your zealousy of 'knowing better' than the original prime authors. As you know many ancient 'source books' have become so altered and 'refined' by the 'protectors' of what was 'good and divine' in their human minded perception or what was deemed 'evil and bad' and 'not necessary' by the same censors of the human ignorances and vanities.

As an artist yourself you know the empty canvas and how original your prime creation is, once you feel it to be sufficiently evolved in meanings and context. You then might realise that the Logos Creator likewise understands and knows hisher fundamental source code to be correct and purposeful as it was created. Additions to it then become possible and are encouraged, if and only if the original source is accepted and honoured and acknowledged as it was made by the prime source of the universal creativity used and added to by any number of co-creators.

Should any person nowadays utter statements such as: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."; then this person would find himherself rather immediately in some mental clinic or hospital and experience observations regarding such 'obvious' lunatic statements of megalomaniac arrogance and similar labels.

Even some of the 'most human egocentric' gurus and quasi-christs found in the global populus today would refrain of making statements such as this one found in 14.John.
    But understanding and decoding say this chapter; would indeed crystallize the true nature of Jesus-Yeshuah and show himher to be 'correct' in every word heshe ever is recorded of having spoken.
    But to understand this agenda and the encoding lexicons, requires more than an 'ascended master' like Saint Germain or some Maitreya or other avatar of the buddhistic or hinduistic traditions or some 'channeller' from the greater universal realms and including generalising 'paternalistic and maternalistic ETs' of existence to 'illuminate' and clarify.

John 14 - King James Version (KJV)

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
    2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
    3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
    4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
    5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
    6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
    8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
    10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
    11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
    12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
    13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
    14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
    15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
    17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
    18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
    19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
    20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
    21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
    22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
    23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
    24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
    25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
    27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
    29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
    30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
    31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

Now I can tell you, that this 'Father' Jesus speaks of is not at all the 'God' of the Christian environment you grew up in as a 'preacher's daughter'.
    And this in no manner of intent or word diminishes or belittles the beliefs of your father, but it exposes the 'God' your father gave credence to in its overall sense of the learning and instructions your father received from his 'superiors' and teachers.
    I have said enough in this reply, as the time has come to say a few things and should you have a genuine query about the truth and not human opinion and the second-handed information the many use to form those opinions and worldviews, then I will answer them.

You see the 'arrogance' of Jesus-Yeshuah of being the 'Only Way' does away with human opinions and 'I make and live by my own truth' as the nabsers prefer so often.
    One thing Jesus-Yeshuah could not afford or entertain to display or manifest is that of private interpretation and opinion about the things and contexts he so fervently remembered and a Logos of wisdom and Cosmic Understanding bestowed upon himher on August 4th, 28AD-Julian.
    The 'truth' can be found, but it requires diligence and a great effort and this quest remains rather independent from any 'belief' in this or that. A decoding of parts of the New Testament, seen through the lenses of the sufficiently evolved extraterrestrial mentality would help the genuine truth-seeker and a familiarity with the GOT (the other Nag Hammadi codices are of a far inferior quality and can be neglected) would help to correlate the Pauline epistles to an extent rather unfamiliar to so termed 'experts in the Vatican' and its derivatives of the 'Holy See'.
    This quest also demands something the nabsers often proclaim to already possess; namely the 'knowing of the I AM' and the 'All That Can Be' as their word for the creator.
    This in simple terms simply becomes the self-realisation that your human existence is bilocated and you also exist as a grander Cosmic self and some even understand or feel that they are as old as the creation and eternal at all times and at all places in their 'spiritual or universal selfhood'.

All those descriptions are real 'truth' but to understand this far deeper, than the peripheral, superficial whimsicalities of the 'spirit' the 'mainstream' as well as the 'alternative' believer become privy to, are required for the manifestation and experienced realism in the physical life lived by the truth-seekers.
    As one of very few; you know and understand that the 'sexual wisdom' of the physical becomes an important 'portal' and gateway into this 'ascension-descension' of the 'spirit' scenario, and a latter label, which must be physically defined in terms of the space and time it penetrates by the way and not as some etheric 'spirit of love of god and angels' or likewise as a 'spirit of lust of devils and demons' or other such primitive and puerile descriptors.
    its manifestation and actual mindful 'ascension-descension'.

Farewell in your quests star-eyed B.B.Baghor and eschew the nabs and second hand information swarming the legions of channels and information pathways the 'Times of the End'.

shiloh

2. admin

i_icon_online. B.B.Baghor

1137-36.
    B.B.Baghor

• Post n°159

i_icon_minipost_new. B.B.Baghor Today at 3:02 am

I've completely lost you now, shilo, for I cannot relate to such a tone as in this post of yours.
    You should know better, than to separate your views, on manifestations in the world, tuned by duality frequencies, from views of others around you. And thus making sure being right all the time.
    Now you've spoiled the fun, for this is no exchange of views and thoughts, it's a lecturing from an opinionated belief system, with judgement in self-inflatable importance. It's the cheapest method of manipulation, to say to someone "If you delve deeper in my belief-system you will learn to better understand". Don't fall in the pit you think others around you are in 360865.
    This is the last time I will be active in joining discussions of your creation in the Thuban world.
    Farewell.

Not all those who wander are lost.
    Tolkien

3. admin

Raven

22-25.
    Raven
    • Post n°160

empty. Raven Yesterday at 10:46 pm
    Gospel of Thomas

(105) Jesus said, "He who knows the father and the mother will be called the son of a harlot."

(106) Jesus said, "When you make the two one, you will become the sons of man, and when you say, 'Mountain, move away,' it will move away."

98582aa7a7a6c319f49973f915fba385.

220px-IAM_3317T_-_Statue_of_Bes.
    Bes the Ithyphallic Protector of Childbirth and Motherhood

return-of-the-white-serpent-low-res-.25793.

kabbalah-serpent-.25792.

[9:02:43 AM] Sirius 17: I am just now watching this video on Egyptian sexuality, very interesting they have hidden all this erotica from the public
    [9:06:27 AM] Sirius 17: I am extremely horny
    [9:15:46 AM] Sirius 17: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bes
    [9:15:59 AM] Sirius 17: Fortune, fertility, the arts and dwarfs
    [9:16:14 AM] Sirius 17:

Modern scholars such as James Romano claim that in its earliest inceptions, Bes was a representation of a lion rearing up on its hind legs.[1] After the Third Intermediate Period, Bes is often seen as just the head or the face, often worn as amulets.​
    Mages of the deity were kept in homes and he was depicted quite differently from the other gods. Normally Egyptian gods were shown in profile, but instead Bes appeared in portrait, ithyphallic, and sometimes in a soldier's tunic, so as to appear ready to launch an attack on any approaching evil. He scared away demons from houses, so his statue was put up as a protector.​

[9:23:15 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6780p150-the-legacy-of-thuban-omni-science-de-alpha-draconis-omega#114053
    [9:23:19 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: You saw this yet?
    [9:23:33 AM] Sirius 17: yeah I was reading through it part way then I remembered I needed to watch this video
    [9:23:43 AM] Sirius 17: the discussion with BB
    [9:23:47 AM] Sirius 17: and Oxy
    [10:32:59 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7791p30-questioning-the-holocaust#114060
    [9:24:13 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: I added to it
    [9:24:55 AM] Sirius 17: was there anything in particular you wanted me to look at?
    [9:25:01 AM] Sirius 17: in the post?
    [9:25:12 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: No the whole thing is rather appropriate
    [9:26:06 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah:
    The editorial 'censor shippers' of Wikipedia and media presenters notwithstanding; the previous videos and the following descriptors might validate the understanding and wisdom of your Lilithian starry heart B.B. Baghor.​

And should you have taken these words to your thinking heart in harmony with your feeling mind; then you can perhaps discern the meaning of the 'strange adaptations' from the 'Sapphire Tablet of Moses' aka the 'Emerald Tablet of Thoth', also associated with the ancient global Egyptian heritages in the label of Hermes Trismegistos.​

Could you imagine a 'New World' wherein all so called 'deadly sins' and 'vices' of the 'Old World' are removed into just one of those, you might call 'lust sexual for equalitarian lust sexual' as universal and cosmically shared and mutual desire to merge and blend morphed bodyforms in environmental harmony and stimulus; just as the Bonobos do quite naturally?​

Would then not the behaviour patterns of avarice and gluttony, violence and hatred anger and the cravings for esteem and other such human 'vanities' and 'lust for power' in substitutes like Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles or 'IBMs' and 'nukes' and other 'toys of warfare' lose their potency as proxy for the phallic fertility and the yonic receptivity?​

The composers of the ancient scrolls of antiquity are aware of this and have included this part of the 'Perennial Philosophy' within their texts and pages. Many know this axiom in a variety of names such as: "Do unto others, as you wish to be done unto yourself!"​
    Perhaps you can now 'make sense of this admonishment found in the Apocalypse of John de Zebedee as the end of all encodings in the 'New Testament' of the ET-Logistics and dispensation.​

As has been said and advised by the Council in earlier times; "Old Human Eat your Dragon!"​
    This is necessity because as a resident in the Body of the Universe, you find yourself within the belly of Jonah's Whale, (yes now you know who or what this Jonah is), which has become transformed into the Body of the Lion of the Resurrection in the Assumption of the Cosmic Mother.​
    Ask yourself why there is a 'birth in heaven' of a baby boy and not a simple return journey of a 'ascended' man who had visited the earth and your answer will show you why the 'Assumption of the Mother' is required by the heavens to allow such a birth to occur.​

You might also ask yourself how it can be that ALL the earth dwellers are deceived by this 'Red Dragon Devil' as the 'whole world' and not just the relative 'bad people' in relative opinionated judgement of the 'good people' or believers, unbelievers, infidels, heathen, goyim or labels of like classifications. If this is so; who then can discern the truth of the universe without suffering and experiencing self-deception from the 'deceiver'?​

It has been said that the Lion is knocking on everyone's door to gain entry into everyone’s mind and heart from the within.​
    Only once the Lion has gained acceptance and entry thereto, can your own door be opened towards the without.​
    Only then can you leave the egg as your own cosmic womb from the within to enter the 'Kingdom of the New World of the FatherMother CreatorCreation' without.​

Then both you and the Lion are able to leave the quarantine zone of the cosmic egg.​

[9:28:55 AM] Sirius 17: yes I see lol nice pics of the serpents
    [9:29:10 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: I superposed the third serpent
    [9:29:11 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: from above
    [9:29:13 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: The one we want
    [9:29:18 AM] Sirius 17: yes well I felt the cosmic kunda all day yesterday
    [9:29:19 AM] Sirius 17: i feel it
    [9:29:20 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Suppressed energies
    [9:29:21 AM] Sirius 17: yes i actually thought this in reading bb and oxy
    [9:29:22 AM] Sirius 17: i can sense it there
    [9:29:26 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: See we are saying it its ok to have sex
    [9:29:27 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: oxy is a false humility paradox
    [9:29:28 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: and sexstarved
    [9:30:01 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: He should fuc11 sherry shriner, the daughter of david
    [9:30:04 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: or you lol
    [9:30:06 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Setting him straight
    [9:30:08 AM] Sirius 17: oh i would love to fuc11 Oxy
    [9:30:10 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: he would get a clearer head
    [9:30:25 AM] Sirius 17: I am still horny as hell, I wanted to ‘take things into my own hands’ but refrained until 47 and I can consummate properly
    [9:31:01 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: It was the closest yet to the rave of November 2013
    [9:31:06 AM] Sirius 17: but boy I wanted to omg I could barely contain it
    [9:31:20 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: yes, so we connected
    [9:31:29 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: I knew about 10 am I could not sleep
    [9:31:51 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: I really thought you were with 47 and so it can only get better lol
    [9:31:56 AM] Sirius 17: I woke up early yesterday too, the ravens woke me and from then on I was on fire
    [9:32:11 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: It’s the 1st day of the new world actually
    [9:32:14 AM] Sirius 17: yes it is the waves anticipating it
    [9:32:17 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: well 2nd here

0bba6434fcd35e06199f60ffec04a55f.

800px-Abydos_Tempelrelief_Sethos_I._36.JPG
    Isis, in the form of a bird, copulates with the deceased Osiris. At either side are Horus, although he is as yet unborn, and Isis in human form.

isis_and-osiris.

85f5aa9642d18e2a0e9235bfcbb2d2c6.

tantra7.

707e7e86ddc8fe4f56eb7acba3e237ef.

4. admin

Due to the recent 'awakenings' of the global human group consciousness and interest in its own past and future, as exemplified by the July 20th, 2015 mainstream announcement of 'searching for ETs' and the first encounter with the planet of Death, Transformation and Legacies in the Plutonian planetary systems and its correlation with particular ET-timelines; the Thuban council has become authorised to convey the following information matrix.

The great fallacy of the SETI and related scientific approach to ET-research relates to the notion, that the extraterrestrial spacetimes are the same, as the spacetime encountered on the 'cocooned planet Earth'.
    The earth is 'quarantined' not so much from various alien entities or confederations, but from its cosmological premise of forming the second focus point for the omniverse incepted in the socalled birth of the universe in a so termed Quantum Big Bang, which in fact manifested the 3rd special dimension from its 2-dimensional manifold state (an idealised metaphysical sheet of paper with no thickness gaining physical definition in the 3rd dimension allowing volumes to come into being).

The abundant lifeforms outside this 'Gaian Noosphere', technically expressed as a planetary 'Hill-Sphere' shared by all gravitationally interacting star-planet-moon systems; occupy a higher dimensional spacetime than is defined by the spacetime within those 'cosmic bubbles'.

The the physical terrestrial planet earth, forming physically from the solar nebula creating this solar system so 4.7 billion years ago is itself a metaphysical conscious entity, say named Gaia, is as old as the physical universe itself as so 19 billion years. Gaia can then be said to have existed metaphysically in a higher dimensional spacetime before it became physicalized as a planet orbiting the Sun.
    In the more detailed cosmology then, the metaphysical earth is far older then the star it orbits as a planet and say as a function of consciousness, which requires only the existence of volumar space that is a 3-dimensional space to exist as a physical entity, such as a planetary orb.
    In other words Gaia is not so much the physical planetary entity of astrophysics, but Gaia uses this physicality to host her own consciousness AS the space planet earth not only occupies or fills at any point in time but also all points and timespaces it has ever occupied as a metaphysical consciousness moving dynamically in a 3-dimensional volumar space. The Gaia space has been called many things by various researchers and includes the 'Noo-Sphere' of Teilhard de Chardin and the 'Akashic Hall of Records' by many an 'alternative truthseeker'.

This 'special status' of Gaia's metaphysical nature preceding its birth from the starsystem nebula it now inhabits, allows it to become a 'Cradle and Birthing chamber' for all other physically born star- and planetary systems inhabiting the totality of the universe.

This uniqueness of Earth, then became the focus of extraterrestrial intelligences; all of which were 'born' so 2,200 million years ago and in synchronization with the then existing planetary earth transforming its oxygen enriched atmosphere from toxicity to a stage where the aquatic primitive prokaryotic lifeforms could adapt to use this oxygen 'out of the water' and the colonisation of the land could begin to allow the diversity of lifeforms to proceed in the colonisation and evolution of biodiversity of the planet earth.
    2,200 million years ago, the thermodynamic relativistic expansion of the universe from its lower dimensional seedling protoverse reached its higher dimensional 'inflationary' boundary and this allowed the hitherto subsentient collective universal group consciousness to become selfaware and self reflective.
    It was this intersection of the lower dimensional seed with its higher dimensional precursor boundary, which can be defined as a 3-dimensional toroidal surface or manifold containing its own 3 dimensional volume as its own holographic onesided mirror; which then allowed the onesidedness to become twosided in the creation of a cosmological intersection of the universes inside with its outside.
    So the onesidedness became twosided and the until then restricted lifeforms in the cosmos could occupy a 'higher form of existence' or 'ET-Ascension' in utilizing this new spacetime configuration.

The ascended ET therefore occupies the physical universe not in a a 3 spacial with 1 temporal dimensionality; but in a 4 space with 1 time dimension universal matrix.
    So 2.2 billion years ago, the ET' can be said to 'become intelligent'; not in terms of occupying physical bodyforms, but in terms of universal consciousness or cosmic self-awareness.
    All extraterrestrial lifeforms so were attuned to the cosmic circumstance of the dimensional intersection and began to share and interact with their physical environments throughout the universe; but focused upon the planet Earth.

It was on planet earth, that the prokaryotes and microorganisms began to evolve into more interactive lifeforms from their geometric and crystalline origins of self reproduction and biophysical evolution and multiplications.
    Gaia was a special place and became quarantined for the purpose to allow the ETs coevolving with all of the lifeforms on earth to eventually blend and make contact with this quarantine zone or 'ET Incubation planet'.

In particular the 'Hill Gravity Spheres' of all planets in the universe became characterised in their physicality from the 3-dimensional 'pressure cooker' or 'density matrix' defining the Gaian Coccon not from its physical-, but its metaphysical birth 19.11 billion years ago.

{If you squash a circle its one center will become two centers or focus points. The flatter the resulting ellipse, the further apart will the two foci be. But for any ellipse the communication between the two foci characterises the elliptical orbits, as the distances between the two foci, one the creator and the other the creation; will remain constant for any locus point defining the shape of the elliptical orbit.}​

gaiaearth. A51-a.
    This differentiated the spacetime of all locations in the universe as the 'outside' of the Gaian Bubble or quarantine zone from its inside.
    The outside of the Gaian bubble is by nature 5-dimensional; whilst the inside of the quarantine zone, extending so 5% to the Venusian orbit, but including the Moon as a radial distance of so 2 million kilometers; is by nature reduced by one dimension as the 4-dimensional spacetime configuration it is required to be, for the purpose to itself 'seed' the universe as a prototypical protoverse it was defined to be at the creation of the physical universe.
    When the universe was born from its 2-dimensionality of the mathimatia, an anagram for IamthatIam; it used its higher dimensional eigenstate as an 11-dimensional surface (1+1=2 in root reducibility 2+9=11) to manifest the 3rd dimension of volumar space from its 9-dimensional brane space.
    But as soon as the Big Bang could begin to 'fill' the 11-D spacetime as a 4-D spacetime; the point of the Origin as this 'Creation singularity', this 'Zero-Point' itself had to image itself in the Mirror space defining this 11th dimension as the boundary for the Big banged space to 'expand into'. This necessity to image the Big Bang Source or 'Father White Hole' Energy Emitter in a corollary Big Bang Sink or 'Mother Black Hole' Energy receiver then created and defined Gaia in the all encompassing universal sense and agenda.
    In particular, the means of communication in the lower dimensional, that is physically seeded spacetime of 3 space- with 1 time dimension is bounded by what is termed the 'speed of light' as so 300,000 km per second. Gaia itself, in the physicalized form has a perimeter of 40,000 km and so defines a particular frequency as 300,000 km/40,000km.s or a base Schuman vibration of 7.5 hertz close to the actual surface boundary of the planet. {As the frequency increases with the perimeter of the planet, a location above the surface of the planet will decrease the 'Resonance envelope' or aura and a location in the inner earth will increase those 'vibration harmonics'.

thub5-.23606.
    All planetary starsystems in the universe require the quarantine status of earth to be lifted to enable their own Hill Spheres to contract, using the expansion of the Terran Hill Sphere as their templates of triggering their own biophysical evolutions. Until this event (of 3D space 'wormholing' or metamorphosing into 4D space as an effect of particular evolutionary timezone agendas and logistics) occurs; all ETs cannot 'densify' from their 4D higher dimensional definition as their 'natural universal' morphology, unless they enter the quarantine zone of planet earth. Even then their 'materialisation' will be quasi-physical, as the spacetime configuration in the Gaian cocoon disallows their natural state to use the ET consciousness dependent on the occupancy of the space they are attempting to occupy. The 3D space differs in the characteristic parameter or scale it is constructed from its own lower dimensions, say the 'ruler measurement of a meter'.
    Physical Consciousness then collects information about anything the space it occupies transmits in the form of experience and energy exchanges from physical activity to emotional fluctuations as 'acceleration potentials' and mental constructions and dynamics by all occupants and including biochemical and crystalline and elemental fundamental constituents.

{Technically, 'Physical Consciousness' is defined in the angular spin acceleration of the spacequanta count defining the occupied volume, say as a toroidal volume enveloped by a spherical shell or 'aura'; with the angular acceleration remaining displacement-radial independent as the timedifferential of frequency as inverse time or df/dt, then multiplied by the volume or 3D variable. Furthermore, the inversion of the lightspeed parameter of 1/300,000 km/s or 1/c = 3.33..nanometers per second defines the Gaian Hill Sphere in the context of the multidimensional membrane physics of the ET omni-science. This means, that every year, the radial displacement of the boundary of Earth's cocoon grows by the number of seconds in a year multiplied by the inversion lightspeed as 365.2425x24x3600=0.1052 meters or 10½ centimetres. For a universal cosmic age for Gaia of 19.11 billion years, this amounts to 2,010,177,840 meters or about 2 million kilometres. This is the extent of the quarantine zone measured from the center of the Earth.

As the Gaian evolution in terms of mass began about 4.7 billion years ago; the consciousness of this physical manifestation began then with its individuation from the solar nebula and began to travel through the 11-D spacetime in its 4-D spacetime cocoon, which at that time had an extent of 0.1052 meters multiplied by say 4.7 billion years or 494,392 km as about a quarter of its present 'consciousness envelope' or 'Noosphere'; but about 75 times farther from the center of the earth as tis the surface area of Gaia.}

All of the consequent evolution of cocooned Gaian consciousness and spacetime interaction and due to moving through relative space then can be encapsulated in the total mass of all Gaian subsystems from continents to living forms within the biosphere to the interior and atmospheric parts of the planet in the 4-dimensional spacetime dynamics.

This total mass of the planet, inclusive of all its lifeforms then forms a Black Hole equivalent as the receiver sink of the original creation as the destined data collector and ET focus point of a cosmic ET evolvement in parallel with the terrestrial evolution, destined and purposed to meet, synergise and hybridise once both pathways have evolved to a necessary transformation and hybridisation potential. Then the Gaian 'Black Hole' sink would allow its own 'awakening' in reemitting the collected information back into the ET spacetimes towards its own creator as a 'cosmic graduate'. Gaia would become the 'ET Universal Mother' as a sinksource, enabled through and by her evolution through her restricted lower dimensional and densified timespace to become an energy source for the universe as a 'Old Mother Black Hole' turned inside out to become a 'New MotherFather BlackWhite Hole' in a cosmic androgyny or 'Heavenly Wedding' or 'Alchemical Dragonomy' of the consciousness space by which Shehe became defined at the beginning of all spaces and all times.

{The technical Gaia-Black Hole equivalence calculates as a Schwarzschild Radius 2GM/c2 meters as a 4D space within an encompassing 3D space and as a 1D curvature radius of about 15 millimetres.}

Subsequently, the entire appearance of Gaia in terms of environments and lifeforms can also be encapsulated as a 'Ball of Cosmic Consciousness' and 'Self-Awareness' the size of a human golfball.
    This is similar to the diminuition of the material and 3D space required to store and process information by 3D technology, such as the 'shrinking of the computer chip'.

All lifeforms in any location in the universe so becomes a metaphysical lifeform, whose cosmic evolution is in parallel with the evolvement of terrestrial lifeforms; but their platforms for this universal growth and advancement differs because they occupy different spacetimes.
    The ET has evolved metaphysically in consciousness based on the 5-dimensional spacetime with a vastly advanced physics, than has the Gaian Terran's consciousness, based on its 4-dimensional spacetime. As the 4-D spacetime MUST serve as the seed for ANY universal physicality; the evolution of the lower dimensional lifeforms focused on a physical-material, rather than a metaphysical-mental evolution agenda.
    Therefore the ET consciousness and special self-awareness has evolved without the bodyform dependency of the Gaian lifeforms; but has its aim to merge and blend and hybridise with its own 'seedling spaces'.
    In a matter of universal factuality; the ET's mental and metaphysical evolution requires a hosting morphology, which has evolved in a physical evolution and encompassing all lifeforms upon planet earth.
    All living organisms carry terrestrial bodyforms and shapes and physiques native to Gaia but also in addition are subject and object relative to extra-terrestrial sentiences, who require the terrestrial morphology to further and enhance their evolution in a necessitated and long planned 'contact' in a 'Evolved Mental Consciousness' meeting ITSELF as a 'Evolved Body Consciousness'.

The ET's interest in Gaia so began 2.2 billion years ago and when the Earth was about half of its present physical age. The ETs occupy 5-dimensional spacetime at any locale in the universe, except when they enter the quarantine zone.
    When they do, then their own spacetime structure and morphology changes and their 4-dimensional space occupancy densifies into quasi familiar forms, such as proxy representations of the flora and fauna and including humanoids who ever occupied any space within the cocoon from its biophysical acceleration conception 2,200 million years ago.

All speculated interaction of ETs within the Gaian cocoon and including all genuine and unfaked UFO encounters subsequently represent not physical forms from some other 3D locale of the universe; but are like 2D shadows or images of actual 3D objects cast onto a 2D surface with an additional 'degree of freedom added to the spacetime physics as a physicalized metaphysics.
    To cast a 2D shadow, the 3D object requires a light source to reflect from it, say like a solar eclipse temporarily obscuring the light from the sun in projecting the size of the moon as a shadow onto the surface of the earth.
    The genuine Ufo casts a 3D shadow of its own 4D special objectivity and appears like an orb of light or plasma, but is 'shone upon' not by light from some star or sun; but is uising the 'dark energy' of the multi-dimensional space of the 'big banged' quantum origin of the 10-D space matrix itself.

Just as a 'house' or portrait or sculpture can be constructed on a plan in all architectural detail and so can exist in 'blueprint' form in a lower dimensional form, before 'materialising' in the higher dimensional spacetime; so are all ET-Ufo phenomena within the quarantine partial manifestations of a universal and ET-native reality in a minimum of 4 space dimensions appearing like '3D shadows' in the lower dimensional 3-dimensional spacetime matrix.
    oort-cloud-nasa.
    starplanet.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  5. admin

'Earth 2.0' found in Nasa Kepler telescope haul

By Paul Rincon Science editor, BBC News website---July 23rd, 2015

Science & Environment

_84449889_84449888.
    The orbital period of Kepler 452b is very similar to that of Earth​

A haul of planets from Nasa's Kepler telescope includes a world sharing many characteristics with Earth.
    Kepler-452b orbits at a very similar distance from its star, though its radius is 60% larger.
    Mission scientists said they believed it was the most Earth-like planet yet.
    Such worlds are of interest to astronomers because they might be small and cool enough to host liquid water on their surface - and might therefore be hospitable to life.
    Nasa's science chief John Grunsfeld called the new world the "closest so far" to Earth.

And John Jenkins, Kepler data analysis lead at Nasa's Ames Research Center in California, added: "It's a real privilege to deliver this news to you today. There's a new kid on the block that's just moved in next door."
    The new world joins other exoplanets such as Kepler-186f that are similar in many ways to Earth.
    Determining which is most Earth-like depends on the properties one considers. Kepler-186f, announced in 2014, is smaller than the new planet, but orbits a red dwarf star that is significantly cooler than our own.
    Kepler-452b, however, orbits a parent star which belongs to the same class as the Sun: it is just 4% more massive and 10% brighter. Kepler-452b takes 385 days to complete a full circuit of this star, so its orbital period is 5% longer than Earth's.
    The mass of Kepler-452b cannot be measured yet, so astronomers have to rely on models to estimate a range of possible masses, with the most likely being five times that of Earth. If it is rocky, the world would likely still have active volcanism and its gravity would be roughly twice that on our own planet.
    The new world is included in a haul of 500 new possible planets sighted by the Kepler space telescope around distant stars.
    Twelve of the new candidates are less than twice Earth's diameter, orbiting in the so-called habitable zone around their star.
    This zone refers to a range of distances at which the energy radiated by the star would permit water to exist as a liquid on the planet's surface if certain other conditions are also met.
    Of these 500 candidates, Kepler-452b is the first to be confirmed as a planet.
    Dr Suzanne Aigrain, from the University of Oxford, who was not involved with the study, told BBC News: "I do believe the properties described for Kepler-452b are the most Earth-like I've come across for a confirmed planet to date.
    "What seems even more significant to me is the number of planets in the habitable zone of their host stars with radii below two Earth radii; 12 is quite a few compared to the pre-existing Kepler planet catalogue.
    "It bodes well for their attempts to provide a more robust measure of the incidence of Earth-like planets, which is the top-level goal of the Kepler mission."

_84449887_84449886.
    Scientists said that Kepler 452b might be entering a runaway greenhouse phase​

While similar in size and brightness to the Sun, Kepler-452b's host star is 1.5 billion years older than ours. Scientists working on the mission therefore believe it could point to a possible future for the Earth.
    "If Kepler-452b is indeed a rocky planet, its location vis-a-vis its star could mean that it is just entering a runaway greenhouse phase of its climate history," explained Dr Doug Caldwell, a Seti Institute scientist working on the Kepler mission.
    "The increasing energy from its aging sun might be heating the surface and evaporating any oceans. The water vapour would be lost from the planet forever."
    "Kepler-452b could be experiencing now what the Earth will undergo more than a billion years from now, as the Sun ages and grows brighter."
    Dr Don Pollacco, from Warwick University, UK, who was not involved with the latest analysis, told the BBC: "Kepler data allows you to estimate the relative size of a planet to its host star, so if you know the size of the host, hey presto, you know the size of the planet.
    "However, to go further - i.e. is it rocky? - involves measuring the mass of the planets and this is much more difficult to do as the stars are too far away for these measurements (which are incredibly difficult) to make.
    "So in reality they have no idea what this planet is made of: It could be rock but it could be a small gassy ball or something more exotic maybe."
    Dr Chris Watson, from Queen's University Belfast, UK, commented: "Other Kepler habitable zone planets may well be more Earth-like in this respect. For example, Kepler-186f is approximately 1.17 Earth radii, and Kepler-438b is approximately 1.12 Earth radii.
    "In fact, at 1.6 Earth radii, this would place Kepler-452b in a category of planet called a 'Super-Earth' - our Solar System does not actually have any planet of this type within it! Super-Earths are hugely interesting for this reason, but one might then say, well, is it really 'Earth-like' given all this?"
    He added: "When we look at the type of star Kepler-452b orbits, then it seems to be a star not too dissimilar to our Sun... The other Kepler habitable zone planets that have been discovered so far tend to be orbiting M-dwarfs - stars far cooler than our Sun, and therefore the planets need to orbit much closer to receive the same levels of heating.
    "So it may be a potentially rocky super-Earth in an Earth-like orbit (in terms of host star and orbital distance). It's this combination of the host star and orbit that set it apart in my opinion."

[6:04:24 AM-Friday, July 24th, 2015/+10UCT] Sirius 17: interesting stuff here lol
    [6:04:34 AM] Sirius 17: nabs but relevant
    [6:04:41 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-33641648
    [6:04:41 AM] Sirius 17: parallels things; oh nice, yes i vaguly saw something about this discovery on cnn as i was sifting the news the other day. Yes something about a super earth hehe

[6:08:36 AM] Sirius 17:

For a number of years now, Vatican astronomers have been at the forefront of scientific speculation about the discovery of extraterrestrial life. Astronomers such as Guy Consolmagno (a Jesuit like Pope Francis) have been preparing the way with bold statements about baptizing extraterrestrials and its compatibility with Catholic theology. Consolmagno has been working closely with the U.S. scientific establishment such as NASA and the Library of Congress where he discussed baptism of extraterrestrial life. On Oct 27, 2014, Pope Francis released a statement where he referred to “beings of the universe” (extraterrestrials) as a major part of God’s evolutionary plan. If it was disclosed that extraterrestrials, rather than an all-powerful God, were the creators of humanity through advanced genetics, the Pope could now simply claim that this is part of God’s plan and not a major concern for the religious community.

[6:08:36 AM] Sirius 17: lol, they want to baptize ET. I think they will be surprised and find it is the other way around and that ET will baptize them
    [6:10:49 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6780p150-the-legacy-of-thuban-omni-science-de-alpha-draconis-omega#114213
    [6:11:46 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Indeed
    [6:12:16 AM] Sirius 17: what do you make of this Atkins guys predictions?

[6:12:26 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Some time relevant observations as I can discern, but still nabs, as it is a human mind derivative and superposition and not Logos authorized.
    As is this Tim Good 'ambassador', who is really nabsey as is this Michael Salla guy. Most of exopolitics is blatant disinformation, which might even include mind manipulation. They mean well and don't know that they are tools for the ptb, they are trying to 'expose'.
    [6:15:34 AM] Sirius 17: yes this nabs shi20 is pervasive
    [6:16:21 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: This webremont type is rather looney as are many others from that spectre including Paola Harris as one of their 'agents', as is this Moulton-Howe chick
    [6:17:20 AM] Sirius 17: yes he is a disinformation artist extraordinare and probably paid by the establishment to mislead people
    [6:17:44 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: The nabsers simply cant differentiate the wheat from the chaff in this web data war
    [6:17:51 AM] Sirius 17: nope

[6:18:57 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: On first look this Atkins guy has discerned a few good points but there will be no armageddon at the September equinox. The timezone engages the final 3½ years from July 2015 as we know and of course many nabsers will feel the energy shifts. Many nabsers relate this timeline to the Hebrew festivals and this is generally true but not as focused as they make out. Yes the blood moon tetrad is potent, but this because of the 70 years of politico Israel and yes the Shemitah and Jubilee ideas relate to that because of those cycles. Here Atkins is on the ball, with the stockmarket crashes and the 7-year cycles and the papal visit etc. The ptb is well aware of the 'energy shifts' and again Atkins is valid in his general impressions, but his details then often go 'looney tunes', as are some of the topics he addresses.

[6:19:02 AM] Sirius 17: http://www.transients.info/2015/06/the-frequency-shift-into-september-2015.html
    [6:19:06 AM] Sirius 17: In this last show he expands on the areas covered in the May interview while also venturing into new areas such as discussing CERN's Large Hadron Collider (LHC), part of the agenda of which, he has concluded, is to stop the aforementioned intergalactic wave from reaching Earth. He states that he does not believe that this attempt will succeed.

[6:19:23 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Yes the evil CERN and particle accelerators lol
    [6:19:25 AM] Sirius 17: it is stuff like this that is absurdly ridiculious
    [6:19:54 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Anyone buying into this crapola you can ignore straight away as having sound information on that subject matter
    [6:20:49 AM] Sirius 17:

(i) The CHANI Project - The Fuse Year and the Sonic Boom

The CHANI Project (CHANI standing for Channelled Holographic Access Network Interface) revolved around a series of predictions that were provided by an Entity between 1994 and 1999, details on which can be found in Laron's May 2014 article covering the project, portions of which I'll refer to below.

Specific to Simon's predictions, the Entity spoke of a cosmic sonic boom which would impact Earth in the Fuse Year, a year where the Entity's timeline collides with our own timeline whereby, for a short period of time, we would share the same location or time space, before then separating from that merge. The Entity expressed a concern that the sonic boom would cause major earth changes.
    At this time, the Entity said there would be an opportunity for those of us who consciously experience the fuse to jump to the timeline of the Entity where a parallel Earth resides.
    Acolyte, the pseudonym of the person who covertly released this information into the public domain, spoke of a section of the population that would start to experience some unusual things namely,
    'First, a subtle change in how they experience time;
    Secondly, an awareness of a duality in their perception of time and space.
    Thirdly a sudden rush or speeding up of time and
    Lastly a sense of detachment from time when the timelines separate.'

[6:20:51 AM] Sirius 17: lol, hilarious

[6:21.43] Shiloh Za-Rah: Yes, see how the real higher D reality intersects the lower D? The parallel earth potential of astrophysics becomes nabs-attuned with all sorts of fantasy attributes and ideas.
    The nabsers fail to add one to one, not seeing much synergy in the novel Pluto visit as a 'symbol of transformation, death and cosmic legacies' and the 'Cuba-US-Iran' ''agreements" political and the global civil unrest and the perpetual bankster war machinery. They cant see that the 'Red starships' and comets as 'heralds of destruction' are common 'fulfilments' of prophecies and predictions from Mother Shipton to Nostradamus to the modern day (mainly) charlatans. They then call the biblical archetype and symbol of 'wormwood' Nibiru and planet X and remain uninformed about extensive scientific debates about binary starsystems of a potential 'second sun' called Nemesis and a trans-Plutonian Tyche planet and so on.
    This is why I decoded the Ki-En-Ki of Paravincini and his 'seen' context of the 'Red Starships' for what information he obtained from his 'guiding angel'.

nemesistyche.
    tyche2.

nemesis.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  6. admin

Nature's Agony and Redemption and the Judgement of the Mirror in the Sea of Glass!

Romans 8:18-23 - King James Version (KJV)
    18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
    19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
    20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
    21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
    22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
    23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Genesis 1:26-31 - King James Version (KJV)
    26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
    27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
    28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
    29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
    30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Here the 'food or meat' is stated to be plant based for both, humans and animals and in fact predicts a 'favoured' cosmic vegetarianism as clearly foreseen in Isaiah.

Isaiah 11:6-10 - King James Version (KJV)
    6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
    7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
    8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
    9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
    10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

62919_jumbo--24142-.25640.
    Isaiah 59 - King James Version (KJV)
    1 Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
    2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
    3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
    4 None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.

5 They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.

cockatrice--24144-.25643.

6 Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands.
    7 Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.
    8 The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.
    9 Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness.
    10 We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noon day as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.
    11 We roar all like bears, and mourn sore like doves: we look for judgment, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far off from us.
    12 For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them;
    13 In transgressing and lying against the Lord, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.
    14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.
    15 Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the Lord saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.
    16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.
    17 For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak.
    18 According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence.
    19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.
    20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord.
    21 As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.

Isaiah 65:24-25 - King James Version (KJV)
    24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
    25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

isa65-25--24143-.25642.

1 Corinthians 15 - King James Version (KJV)

1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
    2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
    5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
    6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
    7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
    8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
    9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
    10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
    11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.
    12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
    13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
    14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
    15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
    16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
    17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
    18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
    19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
    20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
    21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
    22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
    23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
    24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
    25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
    28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
    29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?
    30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?
    31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.
    33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.
    35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
    36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
    37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
    38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
    40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
    41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
    42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
    43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
    44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
    46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
    47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.
    48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
    50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
    51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
    53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
    54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
    55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
    56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

The Mystery of the Vanishing Apocalyptic Sea!

Revelation 4:6
    And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

Revelation 5:13
    And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Revelation 7:1-3 - King James Version (KJV)
    1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
    2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
    3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Revelation 8:7-9
    7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
    8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
    9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Revelation 10:4-8
    [4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
    5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
    6And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
    7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
    8And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.

Revelation 12:12
    Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Revelation 13:1
    And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Revelation 15:2
    And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Revelation 16:3
    And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

Revelation 18:17-21
    17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
    18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
    19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
    20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
    21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Revelation 20:8
    And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Revelation 20:13
    And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Revelation 21:1
    And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

This SEA is the MIRROR OF SELF-REFLECTION as the 'True Sabbath' and is not a 'vanishing' ocean or any aquatic environment in the New World. All associated and inferred scripture codes regarding the 'destruction in the sea' therefore relates to the destruction of 'false images' created by the 'sinful' aka Ignorant cosmic self of the human mindedness.
    Once the Mirror of the 'False and Fake Images' is shattered by the 'Millstone of the Angel', which is 'Cast into the Sea'; there will be no more opportunity of Logos and Truth deniers, mainstream and alternative, to hide behind, from and within whatever they are hiding about.

babylon3. falseimageprophet.
    falsep2. falsep3. babylon0.
    babylon1.

Human Selfrighteousness and Vanity Intellectual and Physical will be seen Universally for what it is in the New Twinship of the Cosmos!
    abbabaabx.

f4beastmark.

(22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples, "These infants being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom."
    They said to him, "Shall we then, as children, enter the kingdom?"
    Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom."

(83) Jesus said, "The images are manifest to man, but the light in them remains concealed in the image of the light of the father. He will become manifest, but his image will remain concealed by his light."

(84) Jesus said, "When you see your likeness, you rejoice. But when you see your images which came into being before you, and which neither die not become manifest, how much you will have to bear!"

(114) Simon Peter said to him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life."
    Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

The Gospel
    According to Thomas - Lambdin

Council of Thubanis, July 25th, 2015

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  7. admin

EPILOGOS
    [​IMG]

2154 - 135 = 2019

apocalypse.

2154 - 135 = 2019

Isaiah 40 - King James Version (KJV)
    1 Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.
    2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the Lord's hand double for all her sins.
    3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
    4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:
    5 And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
    6 The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field:
    7 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass.
    8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
    9 O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!
    10 Behold, the Lord God will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
    11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.
    12 Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?
    13 Who hath directed the Spirit of the Lord, or being his counsellor hath taught him?
    14 With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?
    15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.
    16 And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering.
    17 All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
    18 To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?
    19 The workman melteth a graven image, and the goldsmith spreadeth it over with gold, and casteth silver chains.
    20 He that is so impoverished that he hath no oblation chooseth a tree that will not rot; he seeketh unto him a cunning workman to prepare a graven image, that shall not be moved.
    21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?
    22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:
    23 That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.
    24 Yea, they shall not be planted; yea, they shall not be sown: yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth: and he shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble.
    25 To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.
    26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.
    27 Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the Lord, and my judgment is passed over from my God?
    28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
    29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
    30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
    31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 41 - King James Version (KJV)
    1 Keep silence before me, O islands; and let the people renew their strength: let them come near; then let them speak: let us come near together to judgment.
    2 Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings? he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow.
    3 He pursued them, and passed safely; even by the way that he had not gone with his feet.
    4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the Lord, the first, and with the last; I am he.
    5 The isles saw it, and feared; the ends of the earth were afraid, drew near, and came.
    6 They helped every one his neighbour; and every one said to his brother, Be of good courage.
    7 So the carpenter encouraged the goldsmith, and he that smootheth with the hammer him that smote the anvil, saying, It is ready for the sodering: and he fastened it with nails, that it should not be moved.
    8 But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.
    9 Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
    10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
    11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
    12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
    13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
    14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
    15 Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.
    16 Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou shalt rejoice in the Lord, and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel.
    17 When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.
    18 I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
    19 I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together:
    20 That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the Lord hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.
    21 Produce your cause, saith the Lord; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.
    22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come.
    23 Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.
    24 Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work of nought: an abomination is he that chooseth you.
    25 I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name: and he shall come upon princes as upon morter, and as the potter treadeth clay.
    26 Who hath declared from the beginning, that we may know? and beforetime, that we may say, He is righteous? yea, there is none that sheweth, yea, there is none that declareth, yea, there is none that heareth your words.
    27 The first shall say to Zion, Behold, behold them: and I will give to Jerusalem one that bringeth good tidings.
    28 For I beheld, and there was no man; even among them, and there was no counsellor, that, when I asked of them, could answer a word.
    29 Behold, they are all vanity; their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion.

Isaiah 42 - King James Version (KJV)
    1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
    2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
    3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
    4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.
    5 Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
    6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
    7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
    8 I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
    9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
    10 Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
    11 Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.
    12 Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare his praise in the islands.
    13 The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.
    14 I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.
    15 I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.
    16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
    17 They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.
    18 Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.
    19 Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord's servant?
    20 Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.
    21 The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.
    22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.
    23 Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?
    24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the Lord, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.
    25 Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.

Isaiah 43 - King James Version (KJV)
    1 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
    2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
    3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
    4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
    5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
    6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
    7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
    8 Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.
    9 Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.
    10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
    11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.
    12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.
    13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
    14 Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.
    15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
    16 Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;
    17 Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.
    18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
    19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
    20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.
    21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.
    22 But thou hast not called upon me, O Jacob; but thou hast been weary of me, O Israel.
    23 Thou hast not brought me the small cattle of thy burnt offerings; neither hast thou honoured me with thy sacrifices. I have not caused thee to serve with an offering, nor wearied thee with incense.
    24 Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money, neither hast thou filled me with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities.
    25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
    26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.
    27 Thy first father hath sinned, and thy teachers have transgressed against me.
    28 Therefore I have profaned the princes of the sanctuary, and have given Jacob to the curse, and Israel to reproaches.

Isaiah 44 - King James Version (KJV)
    1 Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:
    2 Thus saith the Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.
    3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:
    4 And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.
    5 One shall say, I am the Lord's; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the Lord, and surname himself by the name of Israel.
    6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
    7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.
    8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.
    9 They that make a graven image are all of them vanity; and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed.
    10 Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?
    11 Behold, all his fellows shall be ashamed: and the workmen, they are of men: let them all be gathered together, let them stand up; yet they shall fear, and they shall be ashamed together.
    12 The smith with the tongs both worketh in the coals, and fashioneth it with hammers, and worketh it with the strength of his arms: yea, he is hungry, and his strength faileth: he drinketh no water, and is faint.
    13 The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.
    14 He heweth him down cedars, and taketh the cypress and the oak, which he strengtheneth for himself among the trees of the forest: he planteth an ash, and the rain doth nourish it.
    15 Then shall it be for a man to burn: for he will take thereof, and warm himself; yea, he kindleth it, and baketh bread; yea, he maketh a god, and worshippeth it; he maketh it a graven image, and falleth down thereto.
    16 He burneth part thereof in the fire; with part thereof he eateth flesh; he roasteth roast, and is satisfied: yea, he warmeth himself, and saith, Aha, I am warm, I have seen the fire:
    17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god.
    18 They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.
    19 And none considereth in his heart, neither is there knowledge nor understanding to say, I have burned part of it in the fire; yea, also I have baked bread upon the coals thereof; I have roasted flesh, and eaten it: and shall I make the residue thereof an abomination? shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?
    20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?
    21 Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; for thou art my servant: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me.
    22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.
    23 Sing, O ye heavens; for the Lord hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for the Lord hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel.
    24 Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
    25 That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;
    26 That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:
    27 That saith to the deep, Be dry, and I will dry up thy rivers:
    28 That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.

Isaiah 45 - King James Version (KJV)
    1 Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
    2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
    3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
    4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.
    5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
    6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.
    7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
    8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.
    9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?
    10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?
    11 Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.
    12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
    13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the Lord of hosts.
    14 Thus saith the Lord, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.
    15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.
    16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.
    17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
    18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.
    19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
    20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.
    21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
    22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
    23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
    24 Surely, shall one say, in the Lord have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
    25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

isaiah-40.

The Wings of Maria and Solomon's Song !

655056932_1813851.

A new day is breaking across the plains of the desert, Maria's golden dawn to greet;
    like a lush green meadow, Bathsheba is awaiting the dewdrops, deliciously sweet.
    It's Solomon's flowery nectar, growing in a valley of memories forgotten for so long;
    where a beautiful song is playing, birthing a new world for our sweet Maria to belong.

Out in the dry desert, a caravan of camels paces steadily towards its vermilion oasis;
    a mighty rock, telling its tales of old, when wisdom still was found in hidden places.
    Baiame, the serpent's rainbow is arching across a glorious sky, shining in hues azure;
    and there's Maria, a flower from the desert with her love to share so gently and demure.

Merlin, the crimson dingo has come to the great meet, with stories of a redrosy sky;
    so many desertdwellers to share in adventures, hearing a majestic eagle's eerie cry.
    Amidst the gathering is our queen, dancing to the mother's calling, love's own tune;
    What a celebration at the edge of nowhere, this wedding betwixt the sun and the moon.

Jonathan, the emu has arrived with a message about Maria from the heavens above;
    the dragon's friends are found all about, guided in the peace of the snowwhite dove.
    There is Toby, the alabaster unicorn, pacing for Maria's mounting and to elope away;
    into a realm of lofty mountains, where the regal eagle's loveplay always holds sway.

Excalibur, the sword of truth has broken forth to swiftly rent the veils holding asunder;
    a mighty tempest sweeps across a forlorn land, a world shaken in lightning and thunder.
    Maria's dreams of love and sublime desires, all have sprouted upon Pegasusian wings;
    from the heights of peaky treetops and of oaken branches, where the nightingale sings.

You pretty pink flamingo, wading by across the shores of longings, bubbling all adrift;
    if you'd just fathom the inner essence of your glory, your ecstacy would come so swift.
    Upon the wings of Solomon, you shall find the Dragon's daughter's passage to be free;
    oh sweet remembrance of the days of old, Maria of Jerusalem has found her lost key.

The name of the Mother's poem is your own; your courting troubadour so fit to see;
    a dawning of love's joy in all is splendour, so devoted and wondrously in wait for thee!

HeavenHell and HellHeaven

gaia1.

Behold, oh beloved Mother Earth, you shall no longer be in twain.
    Your children by father sky have gathered to end your enduring pain.
    To heal your body in matter, joined to the love in your mind.
    A new family you have nourished to become caring, gentle and kind.

Can you hear the movement up high in the heavens above?
    New trumpets are sounding, sending peace on the wings of a dove.
    The angels of the dark have found their maidens of Light's delight;
    in harmony together, they are entwining each other so tight.

What peace is this? As above, so below and a true Love!
    Knowingly agreeable the netherworld has become and so suave.
    Redeemed are the darkness and the light as the ancient prototype,
    for all loves to follow, when the seeded fruits are ripe.

Oh come home to Eden, all you Lucifers~ sons of the stars.
    All you Adams find your Luciferas, your Eves, end all the wars.
    Where are you Mars? Venus~Aphrodite come forth, be seen!
    Let your passions be two, in mind and in body, be ever so keen.

New worlds are born in the joining of two bodies in One.
    God and Goddess together, just as every moon must have a sun.
    Its the end of the mystery, the closing of a night so dark.
    The dogs of Sirius are barking and announcing a new journey to embark.

In honor of all the Orthodoxymorons of the worlds
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t78...-of-the-solar-system-2133-a-d-book-two#114473
    hellheaven.

Dead-Sea-Scroll 4Q392:
    "[...] and dominions [...][...] a man [...] God and not to turn aside from [...] and in His covenant your soul shall cling and [...] words of His mouth [...] and God [...] heaven above and to search out the ways of the sons of man, they have no hiding place. He created darkness and light for Himself, but in His dwelling place is the light of their light and all darkness rests before Him as well. He has no need to distinguish between light and darkness, but for the sons of man He distinguishes them as the light of day, with the sun, and night, with the moon and stars. He has a light which cannot be searched out, nor can its end be known. For all the works of God are doubled in this manner. We are flesh, which does not totally grasp these things. With us for [...] for a sign and wonders without number. [...] winds and lightning [...] servants of the holy of holies. They are as couches before him [...]." - translated by Martin G. Abegg, Jr.

Isaiah:45.7:
    "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

Gospel of Thomas - Lambdin
    (83) Jesus said, "The images are manifest to man, but the light in them remains concealed in the image of the light of the father. He will become manifest, but his image will remain concealed by his light."

(84) Jesus said, "When you see your likeness, you rejoice. But when you see your images which came into being before you, and which neither die nor become manifest, how much you will have to bear!"

Didymos

The Thuban Councillors of Gaia Serpentina

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  8. admin

[5:39:29 AM-Sunday, August 16th, 2015/+10UCT] Shiloh Za-Rah: I received some technical insights into the UFoQR and so modified the chart.
    It describes many mysteries of the mainstream standard model of physics, including the Dark Matter as the Consciousness agent there.
    As August 15th also synchronises with your 48th bd and the restart of the LHC as the 'Cosmic Assumption of Baab as the Universal Mother', I am sending it to you lol!
    [5:48:39 AM] *** Shiloh Za-Rah sent ufoqr.jpg *

ufoqr.
    [3:49:22 AM-Monday, August 17th, 2015/+10UCT]
    [3:49:32 AM] Kali 666: Tony, what is the meaning of your last chart?
    I know it is for the ET's but, can you at least tell me what is its relevance so i can understand it better?
    <<< UFoQR

Why is the Cern logo a 666? And what exactly is this ray of light/energy?
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...ted-3-5-seconds-in-fort-myers-fl-3199638.html
    Any ideas? And not only in Fort Myers, ather places too
    *** Kali 666 sent Texas.jpg ****** Kali 666 sent MexicoCity.jpg ****** Kali 666 sent Florida.jpg ***
    Different places, different witnesses, same day and this reminds me of this:

chichenitza.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/nexus avebury/crop circles August 09/helicopter anomaly/bits and bobs/Untitled0-1.jpg
    They last for a few seconds then they disappear. What the hell is going on?

[1:48:54 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: [5:39:29 AM-Sunday, August 16th, 2015/+10UCT] Shiloh Za-Rah: I received some technical insights into the UFoQR and so modified the chart.
    It describes many mysteries of the mainstream standard model of physics, including the Dark Matter as the Consciousness agent there.
    As August 15th also synchronises with your 48th bd and the restart of the LHC as the 'Cosmic Assumption of Baab as the Universal Mother', I am sending it to you lol!
    [5:48:39 AM] *** Shiloh Za-Rah sent ufoqr.jpg *

[1:49:12 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6780p165-the-legacy-of-thuban-omni-science-de-alpha-draconis-omega
    [1:50:41 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: This chart relative to you and say true Thubans relates to the somewhat cryptic content of the message above. linking Raven's bd to the August 15th assumption of the 'Universal Mother' that is any DQB. Iow August 15th is also your bd in a cosmic sense as Baab in the exile of the Logos say etc.
    The chart is technical as it explains many decade old puzzles in standard physics, such as what the resolution of the strong nuclear CP-violation represents in the particle physics and say as explored and questioned at the LHC also starting to search for data from August 15th, 2015
    A particular quest for this parity problem is described here and engages a particle called the Axion as being perhaps the dark matter agent
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axion
    If you closely look at the chart here it is in its latest format, you will see the axion defined as the RMP of Thuban
    [1:55:55 PM] *** Shiloh Za-Rah sent ufoqr.jpg *

ufoqr.

RMP stands for RestMass Photon and becomes the 'offspring' of the Axion in a correct decoding of this chart

Your video represents ok info in terms of dates and events but is otherwise PURE NABS and you can ignore its speculations
    This September-October period is however potent as being the Logos completion of the 'Cosmic Pregnancy'.
    This actually is September 9th, 2015
    See here:
    [2:01:08 PM] *** Shiloh Za-Rah sent crossingtimes.jpg *

crossingtimes.

The yellow-golden word "Gestation" in a blue box towards the bottom of the pic
    The bs about Cern 666 or Madonna's brides and the arrival of the 'fallen angels' etc is pure crapola and misinterpretation of otherwise valid archetypes
    It is like this Xeia.
    The nabsers read their fearmongering crap into say the papal visit at the times of the prophetic nexus points, Shemitah-Jubilees and Jewish festivals etc
    It is the other way around though.
    The nabsers do 'tune into' energy shifts but the energy shifts are causative for say the ptb agendas deciding that it 'feels right' and appropriate for the papal visit NOT the other way around in the ptb actually PLANNING this visit
    The Logos rules in creating the 'energy shift' and THEN afterwards the nabsers construct the ptb to be the authors of the energy shift, which they are not
    The Logos in disguise 'plans' and the ptb follow not the other way around
    I can't say much about the 'lightning plasma' pics, as thus could be photoshopped or be genuine.
    If genuine, that it is most likely some 'secret weapon' test of the black budgets.
    Much less likely, but possible, would be, that it is a ET contact symbol. And then the event would be not in any human jurisdiction. It would be a positive energy signature in that case. As said it is of low probability to be such however.

Crosstime.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  9. admin

The Relationship between General Relativity, Dark Energy and Physical Consciousness

It is well known, that the Radius of Curvature in the Field Equations of General Relativity relates to the Energy-Mass Tensor in the form of the critical density rcritical = 3Ho2/8pG and the Hubble Constant Ho as the square of frequency or alternatively as the time differential of frequency df/dt as a cosmically applicable angular acceleration independent on the radial displacement.

The scientific nomenclature (language) then describes this curved space in differential equations relating the positions of the 'points' in both space and time in a 4-dimensional description called Riemannian Tensor Space or similar.
    This then leads mathematically, to the formulation of General Relativity in Einstein's field Equations:

einstein1.

for the Einstein-Riemann tensor

einstein2.

and is built upon ten so-called nonlinear coupled hyperbolic-elliptic partial differential equations, which needless to say, are mathematically rather complex and often cannot be solved analytically without simplifying the geometries of the parametric constituents (say objects interacting in so called tensor-fields of stress-energy {Tμν} and curvatures in the Riemann-Einstein tensor {Gμν}, either changing the volume in reduction Ricci tensor {Rij} with scalar curvature R as {Rgμν} for the metric tensor {gμν} or keeping the volume of considered space invariant to volume change in a Tidal Weyl tensor {Rμν}).

The Einstein-Riemann tensor then relates Curvature Radius R to the Energy-Mass tensor E=Mc2 via the critical density as 8pG/c4=3Ho2VcriticalMcriticalc2/Mcriticalc4 = 3Ho2Vcritical/c2 = 3Vcritical/R2 as Curvature Radius R by the Hubble Law applicable say to a nodal Hubble Constant Ho = c/RHubble.

The cosmological field equations then can be expressed as the square of the nodal Hubble Constant and inclusive of a 'dark energy' terms often identified with the Cosmological Constant of Albert Einstein, here denoted LEinstein.

Substituting the Einstein Lambda with the time differential for the square of nodal Hubble frequency as the angular acceleration acting on a quantized volume of space however; naturally and universally replaces the enigma of the 'dark energy' with a space inherent angular acceleration component, which can be identified as the universal consciousness quantum directly from the standard cosmology itself.

The field equations so can be generalised in a parametrization of the Hubble Constant assuming a cyclic form, oscillating between a minimum and maximum value given by Ho=dn/dt for cycletime n=Hot and where then time t is the 4-vector timespace of Minkowski lightpath x=ct.

The Einstein Lambda then becomes then the energy-acceleration difference between the baryonic mass content of the universe and an inherent mass energy related to the initial condition of the oscillation parameters for the nodal Hubble Constant.

LEinstein = GoMo/R(n)2 - 2cHo/(n+1)3 = Cosmological Acceleration - Intrinsic Universal Milgröm Deceleration

For the Quantum Big Bang and a cycletime nWeyl=HotWeyl = ctWeyl/RHubble, the nodal Hubble Constant took the form of the maximized Hubble Frequency as a wormhole wavelength lWeyl=c/fWeyl = nWeylRHubble and so showing the frequency ratio between the minimum and maximum Hubble nodes as the ratio Ho/fWeyl.

Here Mo defines the Quantum Big Bang mass seedling as a fraction of the Mcritical, the difference defining the deceleration parameter from the Einstein Lambda for n=0, that is the singularity event of creation in

LEinstein(nWeyl) = Lambda = Omega - Universal = GoMo/l2 - 2cHo t ~ 2.015x1085 linear acceleration units and defining a Sarkar Constant
    LSarkar = LEinstein.RHubble/adeBroglie = GoMo/c2 from the original de Broglie matter wave hyper acceleration given by
    adeBroglie = RHubblefWeyl2 = RHubblec2/lWeyl2 ~ 1.4379..x1087 m/s2.

For positive Lambda the Gravitational Omega |W| will be greater than the Intrinsic Universal Milgröm Deceleration |aMilgröm| and for negative Lambda the Intrinsic Universal Deceleration |aMilgröm| will be greater than the Gravitational Omega |W| to define the 'Dark Energy' as a Quintessence Acceleration and expressed as an overall cosmic evolution in physical consciousness.

Considering the critical mass of the universe in a static Schwarzschild metric of topological closure calculates RHubble = 2GoMcritical/c2 for Mcritical = c2RHubble/2Go for Mo/2Mcritical = GoMo/c2RHubble = LEinstein /adeBroglie = Mo/2Mcritical = 0.01401.. to indicate a 'missing mass' or baryonic matter energy deficiet at n=nWeyl and for which the intrinsic Milgröm deceleration can be ignored in a magnitude differential of 1094.

The 'dark matter' component at the Weyl time of the Big Bang so comprised 2.80% as the baryonic mass seedling Mo relative to the critical closure mass of Mcritical.

The 'dark energy' component at the Weyl time can be calculated in units of acceleration from the time dependent intrinsic universal Milgröm deceleration and the measured or observed 'dark matter' component as their difference and as the Einstein Lambda.

For a present cycle time npresent=1.1324... and a Constant GoXnMoYn from X+Y=XY=i2=-1=eip (Euler Identity)

aMilgröm(npresent) = -2c2/(2.1324..)3RHubble = -1.1619..x10-10 m/s2 for a (constant or quintessential-dynamic) baryonic mass seedling Mo
    Wpresent = GoMo(npresent+1)2/RHubble2npresent2= 2.793..x10-11 m/s2 for an evolving Baryon seed M(n)=Mo.{Yn} for about 4.80x10-11 m/s2.
    In this case, the baryonic mass seed has grown by a factor of about 1.72 to 1.72(2.8)=4.8% of the total energy and as the measured 'Dark Energy' Component of the standard cosmological model.
    G(n)=Go.Xn for G(n)mo2=GoXnm1Yk.m2Yn-k with a Geometric Mean GoXn√{m1m2Yk+n-k}=Gom1m2.Xn.√Yn=GoMo.√Xn for Mo representing √{m1m2}

For a cosmological redshift calculated as z=2.15, Lambda first attained its zero value in balancing the Gravitational Omega with the Intrinsic Universal Deceleration.
    For a present time the Lambda is negative as the summation of the present time Omega and Milgröm Deceleration as Wpresent - aMilgröm(npresent) = -8.83x10-11 m/s2 and for a percentage distribution of cosmic accelerations:

Lambda = Lpresent/aMilgröm(npresent) = 0.760
    Omega =Wpresent/aMilgröm(npresent) = 0.240
    Universal = 1 for the evolved baryonic mass seed Mo relative to Mcritical.

DarkE4.

If we denote the multidimensional universe as being embedded in a 10-11-12 dimensional C-M-F Child-Mother-Father aka String-Witten-Vafa curved spacetime then the multidimensional 'mapping' between F-Space and C-Space is given by the mathematical properties of the magnetocharge e* in F-Space and the electrocharge e in C-Space:

Coulomb Electro-Charge-Quantum = 'e' = LPlanck.c2.√(Alpha) ↔ c2(2Re) = 'e*' = Membrane Magneto-Charge-Quantum
    = Quantum of Physical Consciousness as Volume.df/dt = Angular Acceleration acting upon a Space Volumar in analogy to the Square of the Nodal Hubble Constant

The Planck-Length is defined as: LPlanck = √(Goh/2pc3)

for a Planck-Time in the Lightpath: LPlanck=cTPlanck in
    TPlanck=LPlanck/c = √(Goh/2pc5) = 2.0896x10-35 m*/(3x108 (ms-1)* = 6.9653x10-44 s* in string units

The PLO or SIC relates the concept of the higher dimensional magnetocharge as the electrocharge e in the Stoney Unit e/c2=√alpha.LPlanck and the lower dimensional electrocharge relates the higher dimensional magnetocharge as Inverse SourceSink Energy Eps=1/e*=hfps to the Classical Electron scale in 2Re=DiameterElectron=e*/c2.

The Stoney Units accentuate the Electromagnetic Nature of the Universe and so the Electromagnetic Finestructure Alpha dominates in preference to the dominance of Planck's Constant 'h' in the standard Planck Units. This is referenced in the quoted links following.
    The 'mystery' as to the nature of the higher dimensional string-membrane theories is however 'solved' in a cosmology, which allows the concept of mass content and inertia to become an emergent property from a precursive noninertial energy matrix, such as given in the postulates of Quantum Relativity.
    Here a massless 'Goldstone Gauge Bosonic' Universe of Gravita is gravitational in the Equivalence of the gravitational energy of the magneto- or colour charged bosonic photon to the inertial fermionic mass-coupled 'particle', say an electron or a nucleon.

As all Coulomb charges in the electric lower dimensional universe are always coupled to particles carrying mass, such as fusion protons in stars like the sun; The electrocharge 'e' can be stipulated to have a higher dimensional precursor in the magnetocharge e* and where this magnetocharge remains independent from the existence of the lower dimensional inertia.
    The notion of the colour charge in quantum chromodynamics, the study and analysis of the subatomic nature of physical reality, can so be stipulated to relate to the magnetocharge in a hierarchy of 'particle families', which correspond and communicate to each other across the dimensions.

In the F-Space of the magnetocharge, the standard photon of the electrocharge inertia-associations of the C-Space so is 'colour charged' with distinct 'particle-antiparticle' definitions; whilst in the lower dimensional manifesto, the standard photon is not colour charged and so can be its own antiparticle in the taxonomy.
    From those elementary definitions, the mass focused cosmologies can be revisited and the particle families can become redefined, with say the neutrino-antineutrino weak parity violations found to illuminate the stated postulates of Quantum Relativity or QR.

The string-membrane definitions for the electromagnetic dominant cosmology of QR calculates the n=npresent coordinate as a MAT=Mean-Alignment-Time calibration to midnight, November 4th, 1996, local time (+11 Hours UCT/GMT).
    This MAT then defines the C-Space coordinate from the beginning of M-Space and so gives a value for the Age of the Universe in C-Space, i.e. the time since the string epoch from the Planck-Time ended in the string classes and the so called Quantum Big Bang, also here and elsewhere termed as the Weyl Membrane SourceSink Eprimary source or Eps as half of the Weyl-Oscillator EpsEss for ss=sinksource or secondary source.

One can also name the supermembrane EpsEss as the Little Serpent Abba-Baab or the Prime Creator-Secondary Creation or some other god-antigod dyad from the F-Space of the Omniverse from the Void=Eternity becoming a cosmogony of Unity and Oneness, experiencing its own potential for separatedness as a cosmology.

The electromagnetic true age of the universe as a protoversal seedling multiverse, so is calculated as tuniverse=npresent/Ho=19.111x109 'years' = 6.03079...x1017 seconds.

Rewriting the mapping equation between higher D 'e*' and lower D 'e' as:

1/c2=LPlanck√Alpha/e = 2Re/e* = 1.1111111.x10-17=1/9x1016

e*=2Rec2 and e=LPlanck.c2.√Alpha; both have units of Volume/Time2 however and 1/t2=df/dt as the time differential for frequeny f=1/t and for a period T=1/2pf for an angular radius-independent velocity w=2pf.

The latter defines the quantum spin in quantum mechanics as the angular momentum basis of h/2p.

Quantum Relativity defines the time differential for frequency as the Awareness Quantum: alphaomega=aw=│df/dt│maximum=│lim(fps-0)/(fss-0)│=│fps2│=│1/e*h│2 because of the modular duality between Eps and Ess in the coupling constants of Eps.Ess=h2 and Eps/Ess=fps2.

The awareness quantum alphaomega=aw=│fps2│=│1/e*h│2=9x1060 then describes the Permutation count of the Planck-Time to yield the Electromagnetic True Age of the Universe (ETAU) as a simple summation of Planck times as the Integral of time over the history of the physical universe in Linespacetime:

ETAU = TPlanck.alphaomega= √(Goh/2pc5)aw=√(Go/2pc5h3e4*)=6.26877...x1017 seconds or about 19.864..Billion years (or 19.864 Gigayears or Gy with a civil year of 365.2425 mean solar days) in string units (*).

A detailed description about the scientific principles and physical parameters indicated in the above can be perused and analysed in the following treatises, diagrams and scans of related materials.
    Published and shared material on research gate further supports and details the addressed subject matter.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...the_Dark_Energy_and_the_Cosmological_Constant

https://www.researchgate.net/public...iousness_in_a_Self-conscious_Quantum_Universe

https://www.researchgate.net/public...s_as_Elementary_Strings_in_Quantum_Relativity

https://www.researchgate.net/public...onsequence_of_its_Emerging_Self-Consciousness

http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tony_Bermanseder/publications

Physical Consciousness coupled to the Biomind of Universal Life

The labels of 'mind' and 'self-awareness' and of 'consciousness' have for long awaited rigorous definition in the nomenclature of science. Whilst most researchers and philosophers accept the existence of those labels; what those namings represent in a physically measurable sense of physical parameters have remained largely unexplored.
    These notions have remained as one of the major mysteries of science and have become subject to a number of speculations; from a purely materialistic interpretation of the 'mind' being a biochemical response to environmental stimuli, to the 'mind' being part of a 'spiritual soul' and subsequently constituting a transcendent aspect of biophysical life.

A related mystery is that of 'life' itself. How did the universe evolve 'life' from a generally accepted premise of a prior or older cosmology, which disallowed biological life as is observed today? The thermodynamically expanding universe follows well tested physical parameters engaging the quantum nature of physical existence in the form of nucleosynthesizing interactions such as nuclear fusion of atomic elements and an associated natural radioactivity inherent in nature and its laws of conservation of energy and momentum. Those same processes occurred in the primordial universe and due to the smaller volume then occupied by the expanding universe; the descriptive cosmology describes a much hotter universe (as a Black Body Planckian Radiator) and a universe in which say the lifeforms observed on planet earth could not exist in their biochemical and molecular constitutions.

Recent advances in the demetricated forms of supermembrane theory (M-Theory for 11-dimensional supermembranes propagating 10-dimensional superstrings in a 12-dimensional selfdual mirror-spacetime of supervolumars (Vafa-F-Space encompassing Witten-M-Space) have allowed a rigorous definition for the above labels in the parameters of the physics of the superbranes.

The Coupling of the Energy Laws by the Self-Frequency of the Quantum for Mass

It has been discovered, that the universe contains an intrinsic coupling-parameter between its inertial masscontent and its noninertial energy content.
    The matter in the universe is described by the physical parameter termed Mass (M), say as proportional to Energy (E) in Einstein's famous equation Mass M=E/c2.
    This mass M then reappears in Newtonian mechanics as the change in momentum (p) defining the Inertial Mass (Mi) as being proportional to some applied Force (F) or the 'work done' for a particular displacement {F=dp/dt for p=mv and v a kinetematic velocity as the ratio of displacement over time generalised in the lightpath X=cT}.

It is also well understood, that the inertial mass Mi has a gravitational counterpart described not by the change in momentum of inertia carrying matter agglomerations; but by the geometric curvature of space containing matter conglomerations. This Gravitational Mass Mg is measured to be equivalent to the Inertial Mass Mi and is formulated in the 'Principle of Equivalence' in Einstein's Theory of General Relativity.
    F-Theory then has shown, that this Inertial Mass Mi is coupled inherently to a 'mass-eigen' frequency via the following formulation:

(1) Energy E=hf=mc2 (The Combined Planck-Einstein Law)
    (2) E=hf iff m=0 (The Planckian Quantum Law E=hf for lightspeed invariance c=λf)
    (3) E=mc2 iff f=fo=fss (The Einstein Law E=mc2 for the lightspeed upper limit)

(1) Whenever there is mass (M=Mi=Mg) occupying space; this mass can be assigned either as a photonic mass {by the Energy-Momentum relation of Special Relativity: E2 = Eo2 + (pc)2} by the photonic momentum p=h/λ=hf/c} OR a 'restmass' mo=m/√[1-(v/c)2] for 'restenergy' Eo=moc2.

The 'total' energy for the occupied space so contains a 'variable' mass in the 'combined' law; but allows particularisation for electromagnetic radiation (always moving at the Maxwell lightspeed constant c in Planck's Law and for the 'Newtonian' mass M in the Einstein Law.

(2) If M=0, then the Einstein Law is suppressed in favour of the Planck Law and the space contained energy E is photonic, i.e. electromagnetic, always dynamically described by the constancy of lightspeed c.

(3) If M>0, then there exists a mass-eigen frequency fss=fo=Ess/h=mssc2/h, which QUANTIZES all mass agglomerations m=Σmss in the massquantum mss=Ess/c2.

The Coupling of the Supermembranes in Vafa-F-Space

The quantization of mass m so indicates the coupling of the Planck Law in the frequency parameter to the Einstein law in the mass parameter.
    The postulative basis of M-Theory utilizes the coupling of two energy-momentum eigenstates in the form of the modular duality between so termed 'vibratory' (high energy and short wavelengths) and 'winding' (low energy and long wavelengths) selfstates.

The 'vibratory' selfstate is denoted in: Eps=Eprimary sourcesink=hfps=mpsc2 and the 'winding' and coupled selfstate is denoted by: Ess=Eecondary sinksource=hfss=mssc2

The F-Space Unitary symmetry condition becomes: fpsfss=rpsrss=(λps/2π)(2πλss)=1

The coupling constants between the two eigenstates are so: EpsEss=h2 and Eps/Ess=fps2=1/fss2

The Supermembrane EpsEss then denotes the coupled superstrings in their 'vibratory' high energy and 'winded' low energy selfstates.

The coupling constant for the vibratory high energy describes a MAXIMISED frequency differential over time in df/dt|max=fps2 and the coupling constant for the winded low energy describes its MINIMISED reciprocal in df/dt|min=fss2.

F-Theory also crystallizes the following string formulations from the EpsEss superbrane parameters.

Electromagnetic Finestructure: ae = 2pke2/hc = e2/2eohc

Gravitational Finestructure (Electron): ag = 2pGome2/hc = {me/mPlanck}2

Gravitational Finestructure (Primordial Nucleon): an = 2pGomc2/hc

Gravitational Finestructure (Planck Boson): aPlanck = 2pGomPlanck2/hc

1/Eps=e*=2Rec2=√{4αhce2/2πGome2}=2e√α[mP/me]=2e√{ae/ag}
    = {2e2/me}√(k/Go)=2e2/Gome = e2/2peome
    for Go = 1/k = 4peo for the cosmological unification of the finestructures.

Eps = 1/Ess = 1/e* = {ag/ae}/2e = Gome/2e2

Here e* is defined as the inverse of the sourcesink vibratory superstring energy quantum Eps=E* and becomes a New Physical Measurement Unit is the StarCoulomb (C*) and as the physical measurement unit for 'Physical Consciousness'.

Re is the 'classical electron radius' coupling the 'point electron' of Quantum- Electro-Dynamics (QED) to Quantum Field Theory (QFT) and given in the electric potential energy of Coulomb's Law in: mec2=ke2/Re; and for the electronic restmass me.
    Alpha α is the electromagnetic finestructure coupling constant α=2πke2/hc for the electric charge quantum e, Planck's constant h and lightspeed constant c.
    Go is the Newtonian gravitational constant as applicable in the Planck-Mass mP=√(hc/2πGo).

As the StarCoulomb unit describes the inverse sourcesink string energy as an elementary energy transformation from the string parametrization into the realm of classical QFT and QED, this transformation allows the reassignment of the StarCoulomb (C*) as the measurement of physical space itself.

Physical Consciousness and the Awareness Quantum

The Physical Quantum of Consciousness as SpaceAwareness (df/dt) maximised and minimised in the string coupling constants fps2 and fss2 respectively, so can be defined as:
    e*=2Rec2=(Classical Electron Diameter)x(lightspeed)2=VolumexAngular Acceleration

As the time differential operator on frequency is independent on radial displacement in df/dt as the square of frequency or the square of inverse time; we can now also define the parameter of:
    Spacial Awareness=df/dt=AlphaOmega=αω=aw=Angular Acceleration Quantum.

The Spacial Awareness 'aw' then operates upon any volumar in the rootreduced F-Space (12D being a 9-dimensional brane volumar of superstring dimensions to which is coupled a 3-dimensional temporal time-connector volumar in 12=9+3 F-Space, 11=9+2 M-Space and 10=9+1 C-Space) AS the 3-D volume of the observed spacial component of the 'Euclidean flatness of the Minkowski spacetime metric.

The implications of those definitions for the physical universe and its cosmology are far reaching indeed.

As the expanding universe increases in its 3-dimensional volume, its 'spacial consciousness' is also increasing in the 'activation' of additional spacetime quanta.
    Each of these spacetime quanta describes the inherent Zero-Point-Energy (ZPE) as defined in the 3D-volumar of the Eps sourcesink superstring energy quantum then coupled to its characteristic 'starcoulombic' 'physical consciousness'.

The ZPE per unit volumar is ZPEquantum=4πEpsps3=Eps/2π2rps3=4π/e*λps3 (Joules/m3)

Every ZPE quantum is coupled to a volume V*=e*/(df/dt) and so defines the quantisation of spacial volume in terms of the ZPE, as well as the 'physical consciousness' contained in that volume.
    The V* here denotes the resonant quantum volumarized eigenstate in a minimised spacetime volumar and NOT in terms of spacial volume, but in the form of an ENTROPY COUNTER of 'statistical permutation selfstates' operation upon the 'Spacial Consciousness' quantum e*=1/Eps=1/Ess.fps2=fss/h.

The self-frequency of the mass quantum so can be expressed formally as fss=he* for the timeinstanton tss=fss, the latter triggering the 'inertialisation' of the postinflationary cosmology in the so called Quantum Big Bang, precisely 3.333..x10-31 seconds* following the 'string epoch' of the matter wave inflation (detailed and referenced elsewhere on this site).

But it is the supermembrane coupling between the gravitational (photonic) mass Mg as given by the vibratory sourcesink string with the inertial mass Mi as given by the winding sinksource string, which is the primary causation for this Quantum Big Bang, following the string parametric de Broglie wave matter inflation.

Rewriting fss=he* then describes this coupling in the ACTION=EnergyTime of the Planck Constant in the finestructure fss=Energy*xTimeInstantonxe* for the Unity Condition of F-Space in 1=E*e* that is the original definition of e*=1/E* as the definition for the 'Physical Consciousness of Space'.

The Frequency Resonance Selfstates as Entropy Counters

Generally then, the permutative entropy counter df/dt|max=fps2 gives precisely 9x1060 frequency eigenstates as the coupling constant between the two modes of the superstring; whilst its inverse defines the minimum as the 'Singularity' 'Null-State' or 'No Consciousness' state as 1/(9x1060)~0.

The Awareness operator applicable for all universal space so can fluctuate between the quasi-zero state and the maximised resonance state in the factor of 81x10120 and a value 'measured' by contemporary standard cosmological models as characteristic of the density discrepancy between the Planck-(ZPE)-Density {ρP=mP/VP=c5/πhGo2}~9.4x1094 (kg/m3) for a Planck-Volumar VP = 2p2LP3 and the actual matter density measured in the universe {ρc=3Ho2/8πGo~3.8x10-27 (kg/m3) from the inner 10D observer frame and ρc=Ho2/4π2Go~8.0x10-28 (kg/m3) from the outer 11D observer frame of the Riemannian hypersphere as a 3D boundary of the 4-ball V42R4/2 for dV4/dR=2π2R3 as a 3-dimensional surface descriptive for the overall topology of the standard cosmology).

The dimensionless ratios of ρPc then indicate the ZPE/Critical energy discrepancies in the factors of the permutation string selfstates in the factors of 2.5x10121 and 1.2x10122 respectively.

Quantum Consciousness and Magnetocharges define Quantum Gravitation

The ZPE-quantum Eps=E* so represents the kernel or core for any region of space containing a maximised 'physical consciousness' given by 1/E*=e* StarCoulombs (C*).

The quantitative volume V for this consciousness is minimised in Vps*=e*/fps2 in sourcesink resonance to the vibratory superstring modality and is in modular duality (as a monadic dyad or monadic duad) to its coupled sinksource resonance of its winding mode in its quantum-maximisation of Vss*=e*fps2.

The minimum calculates as Vps*=e*/fps2=1/1.8x1058 permutation states and translates to a 3D volume of measurement R with a Compton radius (Rc=h/2πmc=c/2πfc=c/ωc with angular velocity ω=2πf) as of Rcps=(e*fss2/2π2)1/3~1.4x10-20 meters for a Compton Energy of about 2.2 microjoules or 14.03 TeV (as the maximum design capacity of the Large Hadron Collider or LHC located at Geneva, Switzerland comprised of two individuated colliding proton beams).

The precise ratio between the ZPE-kernel and the 'Space Consciousness' surrounding this core becomes: Wormhole-Radius/Space-Consciousness-Radius and as:
    rps/Rcps=(2π2/e*rss3fss2)1/3=c(fss/4πe*)1/3=(cfss/8πRe)1/3~1/887.11 (dimensionless); and because the string coupling defines c=λpsfps=1/λssfss), rendering the Minkowski lightspeed constant c as dimensionless in the lightpath Xps=cTps=cfss.

This defines the quantum gravitational coupling of the gravitational mass element mss to the observed and measured elementary particle masses in QFT and Quantum-Chromo-Dynamics (QCD); the 'chromaticity' or 'colour charging' of gluonic gauge interaction transmitters being identifiable as the MagnetoCharges defined in StarCoulombs (C*)

The corresponding maximum then couples in macroquantisation to the microquantised quantum gravitational MagnetoCharges in Vss*=e*fps2=4.5x1063 permutation states for a characterizing 'Galactic Volumar' in Rcss=(e*fps2/2π2)1/3=(e*fss2/2π2)1/3~6.1x1020 meters or so 64,650 lightyears and a displacement scale, which is then 'haloed' by the the winded string parameter rss=1/rps=2πλss~6.3x1022 meters or 6,648,875 lightyears and as the displacement scales observed by the standard cosmology.

Correspondingly, rss/Rcss=(16π5λss3/e*fps2)1/3=(16π5/fsse*c3)1/3=(8π5/fssRec5)1/3~102.85

As rps/rss=rps2=(cfss/2π)2 and Rcps/Rcss=(fss/fps)2/3=(fss)4/3=(4π2rps/rssc2)2/3

(Rcps/Rcss)3 = (4π2rps/rssc2)2=10-88/c4=1/8.1x10121 as the awareness operator fluctuation range.

The 'Physical Consciousness' in the standard cosmology now crystallizes as being associated with biovital lifeforms, occupying space, and as evolving in the dynamics of (holographic) fractals of the encompassing 'consciousness envelope' aka the galactic cells of macroquantised entities.

This biovitality is defined in a 'kernel consciousness' inherent in space itself via the string-coupled modalities; mimicking the overall expansion of the thermodynamic (and stochastic) universe.
    This process can be comprehensively described as the EVOLUTION of Core-Consciousness in its Spacial Occupancy.

The Definition of 'Life' must so fundamentally be based on the string coupling between the two modalities and as two modes of operation, which quantum relatively entangle the microquantum characterised by the 'wormhole core' as as function of the nuclear interaction scale (the classical electron radius Re is also the scale of the magneto-asymptotic confinement of gluons in the definition of the magnetocharges and so becomes the limiting quantum geometric template for the nuclear gauge interactions and the 'Higgs Bosonic' blueprint at the 3 Fermi scale).

'Life' then becomes the cosmo-evolutionary consequence of a quantum geometry defining the spacial configurations of the supermembranes as superstring couplings.
    This is why the most basic and primordial 'lifeforms' such as viruses, bacteria and fungi follow highly geometrized patterns in Platonic- and Archimedean solids, characterised by highly symmetrical arrangements of their molecular and atomic constituents.
    The most elementary 'life form' is the crystalline arrangements of the self-replicating pattern. This originally manifested in so called quasicrystals of fivefolded symmetry, such as can be observed in Shechtmanites and the Penrose tiling. The underpinning cosmology of the decoupling and breaking of the so termed Planck-Symmetry transformed the Planck-String into 5 classes of superstring; this 'breaking of unification' following a pentagonal supersymmetry at the core of all 'natural laws'. Many details can be found on this website for perusal and utility.

For a 'lifeless' mass-only universe then the self frequency of mass in the fss sinksource superstring would define the awareness operator as minimised in V*|min=e*/(fss2)=e*fps2

Corollarily, the 'fully life-conscious' universe (attained after an infinite linear time evolution of the descriptive cosmology) would be defined in V*|max=e*fss2.

Consciousness of Inertia in Universal Quantization of Mass

We can now relate the 'spacial consciousness' in terms of the universe's inertia content to the volume occupied by mass.

As there are (RHubble/rps)3~10147 spacetime quanta in the asymptotic string universe of 10D and bounded by the membrane universe of 11D (as an extremal Strominger braned Black Hole say)
    and the sinksource (winded string) Ess=hfss=mssc2=2.222...x10-64 J; we can define a 'Consciousness-Density per unit mass' Ρc for this 11D-'Mother-Black Hole' in Witten M-Space in dyadic coupling with a 12D-'Father-White Hole' in Vafa-F-Space (MBH and FWH).

The M-Space MBH defines the Hubble horizon in its' closure mass'
    MHubble=RHubble.c2/2Go=Σmss=Nmss~6.4706x1052 kg.

Ρc=e*(RHubble/rps)3/MHubble=2Goe*RHubble2/rps3c2~7.81685x1096 (~83.2 ρP) C*/kg.

This is about 83.2 times the Planck-Density ρP for MHubble and 2.34 times the Planck-Density applied to the baryonic mass seedling Mo=0.0281MHubble.

The 'Base Inertia Consciousness' (BIC) per minimal mass quantum mss then calculates as mssΡc=1.930x1016 C* and for a count of N=2.6206x10133 mss as the inertia distribution of the BICUniverse=5.058x10149 C*.

A characteristic mass of 1 kg, say as the standard liter of water in 10-3 cubicmeters of volume so possesses an inherent inertial consciousness of 7.82x1096 C*. This is the ZPE of the quantum standard models redefined in units of consciousness and this total includes 'dark matter' and 'dark energy', the former as the effect of the DIM-Factor (see other references on this website) of 7.56 for the present linear time coordiante and the latter as the 'missing mass-energy' for the mass seedling Mo in 10D to 'close' the universe in the MBH of MHubble in 11D.

In terms of the volume of 1 liter however; the 'spacial consciousness' quantizes in the form of the VPE quantum Eps=1/e* per unit volume and which is VPEv=Eps/2π2rps3~2.5133x1064 J/m3.

The 'inertia consciousness' of 1 liter of water so relates the BIC of 7.82x1096 C* to a VPEv or ZPE of 2.51x1061 J/m3.

The example of a simple rock serves as a culmination of this essay.

A rock, occupying a volume Vrock carries an intrinsic Base-Consciousness due to its volume. This basic consciousness is given in the mass-frequency fss as the mass of the rock is quantized in a number count N of mass quanta mss.

This mass of the rock is actually a higher-dimensional mass-current as a form of 'natural superconductivity' {Ips=2efps superstring coupled to Iss=2efss}. The rock can so also be described as a summation of displacement current elements Iss=2eλps/c (as James Clark Maxwell propositioned - see 'The Origin of Mass' section on this website).

Mass in its purest form so is nothing but 'static magnetoelectricity' or densified electromagnetic monopolic sourcesink current. The nondensified form of mass is of course photonic and should this photonic mass NOT be a derivative from the acceleration of electric (Coulomb) charges 'e' coupled to preexisting mass (say fusion protons in stars), BUT be a derivative from the acceleration of magnetocharges 'e*', then the resulting ElectroMagnetic Radiation is monadic or Monopolic and defines the so called 'SPIRIT' of metaphysical cosmologies and philosophies.

The rock of volume Vrock and as some summation ΣIss or Σmss so describes an energetic selfstate of the superstring coupling between the string dyadics of the microquantum Eps and the macroquantum Ess.

The interaction of the rock with its environment then, in elementary terms, becomes a dynamic of spacial interaction in the movements of the rock.
    All Spacequanta are associated or quantum entangled with each other via the string coupling and as all spacetime volumars are defined by their ZPE-core and its 'haloed' or 'auric' envelope of the physical consciousness coupled to the volumars by the self-awareness operator df/dt; the entire cosmology is rendered a unified kaleidoscope of holofractal self-interaction of the thus defined 'Cosmic Consciousness'.

A basic quantum consciousness then is multiplied and complexified in the interaction, self- and mutual, between spacetime volumars of varying sizes in the encompassing summation integrals of the initial- and boundary parameters of the cosmogenesis (described elsewhere on this website).

The phenomenon of 'life' then is characterised by the Awareness-Operator the Alpha-Omega aw=αω=df/dt, namely the 'Change in Frequency' over linearised Time t and where the sourcesink frequency for minimum impedence for the 'natural current flow' (Ips) forms the upper bound source-resonance of the vibratory string modality and the maximum impedence describes the 'natural current flow' (Iss) as the lower bound for the sink-resonance.

The 'lifeless' universe of the primordial Quantum Big Bang is in Sink-Resonance to the Ess sinksource as a macroquantum, manifesting the supergalactic inertia in Black Holes as seedlings for mass agglomerations known as galaxies. Coupled to those 'higher-D' Black Holes are however imaged 'higher-D' White Holes (Quasars) who as Source-Resonators manifest the Source-Resonance of the Eps sourcesink as the microquantum of the superbraned cosmology from its cosmogony.

The purpose and reason for the universe of materiality so is found in the Coevolution of SourceSink Self-Consciousness as unified encompassment for the cosmoevolution with its individuated and dispersed holographic shards or holograms of this selfsame self-consciousness in evolvement.

The operator for this evolvement is spacial selfawareness and the ability to use a biomind defined by the function of 'changing' or modulating the frequency received by an antenna, which can take the form of a biochemical and molecular arrangement of cellular units termed a 'brain'.

The biological evolution of brains, then accomodates the utility of the natural superconductive electricity embodied in space itself; the biochemical electricity (of say electromagnetic brain waves) representing a shadow function of the chargeflow I=dQ/dt as a 'normal currentflow' to the electromagneto monopolic supercurrents of the magnetocharges aka the physical spacial consciousness.

DarkE0. DarkE1. DarkE2. DarkE3. DarkE4. DarkE5. DarkE6. DarkE7. DarkE8. DarkE9. DarkE10. DarkE11. DarkE12. DarkE13. DarkE14. DarkE15. DarkE16. DarkE17. DarkE18. DarkE19.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  10. admin

200Fishes153. 70Sevens. immutable.

Oct2015.

october2016.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015