The Legacy of Thuban Omni-Science De Alpha Draconis Omega

Discussion in 'The Thuban Legacy' started by admin, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Allisiam

Allisiam Well-Known Member

gq1--23918-.23963.
    Continuation of Chapter 2

gq61. gq62. gq63. gq64. gq65. gq66. gq67. gq68. gq69. gq70. gq71. gq72. gq73. gq74. gq75. gq76. gq77.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2015
  2. Allisiam

gq1--23918-.23963.

Chapter 3

gq78. gq79. gq80. gq81. gq82. gq83. gq84. gq85. gq86. gq87. gq88. gq89. gq90. gq91. gq92. gq93. gq94.

3. Allisiam

gq1--23918-.23963.

Continuation of Chapter 3

gq95. gq96. gq97. gq98. gq99. gq100. gq101. gq102. gq103. gq104.
    gq105. gq106. gq107. gq108. gq109. gq110. gq111.

4. admin

admin Well-Known Member Staff Member

i_icon_online. shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh

• Post n°35

empty. Re: The Factuals versus the Old Age BS or OABS

empty. shiloh Today at 9:20 pm
    Raven wrote: [9:49:36 AM-Tuesday, June23rd, 2015/-7UCT]

Extraterrestrial Physics of the Citizen's Disclosure Project

[2:39:32 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: This is also interesting about contact and the ETs- Richard Dolan and the book quotes of this Hellyer bloke
    [2:39:51 PM] Sirius 17: http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/23/us/feat-ceres-pyramid/index.html did you see this?
    [2:39:52 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: It refers to the disclosure of Thuban-Logos
    [2:40:10 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: I mean they don’t know but we do what this scenario is
    [2:41:36 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: could be some chemical deposit
    [2:43:17 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: 3 miles is about 5 km Mt Everest is 8 km
    [2:44:47 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Anyway listen to this foot doctor Leir and Dolan mainly
    [2:45:06 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: there is some good stuff from Leir at the end
    [2:45:20 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Hellyer is ok when reading from the ET telepathy
    [2:45:38 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: most other stuff you can skip and Greer you know
    [2:45:59 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: The science bloke just describes our 'Cosmic magnetism' paper
    [2:46:06 PM] Sirius 17: ok
    [2:46:30 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: he is wrong calling Einstein's Equivalence Principle wrong, but I know what he means
    [2:46:48 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: He means the prior magnetic monopole physics of rotating masses/inertia
    [2:47:04 PM] Sirius 17: yes i will watch it
    [2:47:06 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: You will understand this well enough

citizendisclosure.
    May3-2013.

The Inertial Newtonian Mass equation F=ma, applied to the Lorentz Force F=qvxB and applied as a magnetic force law is not quite correct, but is rather an approximation to the actual ET omniphysics.
    Just as the electromagnetic wave propagation consists of both electric and magnetic field components; so does this connection of forces unify characteristic accelerations in a dimensional bridge, transformation or intersection.

The derivation engages the higher dimensional membrane physics and is based on the definition of physical consciousness as inverse source energy of the Zero-Point Energy or Vacuum Potential Energy characterising both the 'dark matter' and the 'dark energy' and as Tom Valone appropriately infers from the UFO science in his testimony given in the video presentation above.

The universal spacetime matrix defines the inverse source energy as a high energy microcosmic part of the 11D supermembrane unified with its low energy macrocosmic partner and as E(p)rimary(s)ource=hfps=1/e* and with e* being the higher dimensional originator for the link between universal gravitation and magnetism in the form of a magnetic monopole.
    This form of primordial higherD magnetism then forms a dimensional gradient or intersection with a lower electric pole, known as the familiar electric charge carrying inertial mass associated elementary particles, like electrons and protons and subatomic constituents of matter.

In the origins of the universe, the quantum form of the Big Bang manifested space from a quantum fluctuation, which can be described as the 'bounce of a minimum length' or a 'Planck-Length-Oscillation', which can be formally expressed as the ratio of 'MassCharge'/Energy = e/c2 in the Planck Oscillator Eo=½hfo=hw/4p as precursor for the 'Uncertainty Principle' of the Heisenberg Field matrix of spacetime.

The mensuration- or measurement units for the 'Planck-Length-Oscillator' so identify the origin of displacement as a Electropole Charge 'e'/c2 ratio and which has 'Stoney Charge Units' for a 'dimensionless' 'speed of light squared'.

e/c2=√Alpha.Planck-Length=√{(e2/2eohc).(Goh/2pc3)}=√(Goe2/4peoc4)=√(Go/4peo).e/c2=e/c2 for Unity 1 in Go=4peo.

This unity boundary condition or 'Action=Charge Squared' Universal Law of MultiD crystallizes naturally from the Identification of the dimensionless finestructures for the higher dimensional membrane unification between the gravitational and electromagnetic finestructures.
    Omega = Gravitational Finestructure = 2pGoM2/hc = 2pke2/hc = Alpha = Electromagnetic Finestructure and for k=1/4peo.
    Then GoM2 = ke2 and for Gok=1 for Go=1/k=4peo.

The 'Universal Mass' M can then be expressed as M2 = k2e2 and M=e/4peo

The Maxwell Theory of Electromagnetism however defines the invariance of the Mass/Energy ratio for the inverse of the square of the speed of light as the product of magnetic permeability mo and electric permittivity eo in the coupling of the magnetic field with the electric field in that electromagnetic wave.
    This can be written as moeo=(120p/c)(1/120pc)= 1/c2 with M=e/4eo=[30ec]monopolar

The magnetopole charge e* from the 'higher' 12th dimension so 'maps' or dimensionally intersects the 'lower' 3rd dimensional electropole charge e across a 11-dimensional mirror, which can be formally identified as the higher dimensional boundary for the lower dimensional universe and also as its 'holographic' de Sitter Black Hole 'Hubble Event' Horizon.

The 12 dimensional 'displacement bounce' manifests as a 3 dimensional elementary distance scale, known as the classical radius of the electron and defined in the electropotential energy of the electron in E=melectronc2=ke2/Relectron and so for Relectron=ke2/melectronc2.
    Setting the Inverse Source Energy quantum at the foundational VPE wormhole scale, defined in the magnetopole charge e*=1/Eps=2Relectronc2 then defines this inversion membrane-string quantum energy as the product of ordinary 3D volume multiplied by angular acceleration, expressed as the time differential for frequency f or df/dt=awareness aw, say as the alphaomega quantum of creation.

The Linear Acceleration in Newton's Force Law F=ma transforms into an Angular Acceleration in the Lorentz Law formulations of Haisch-Puthoff utilized by Thomas Valone.

The Biot-Savart Law for a magnetic field is given by B=moev/4pr2 measured in Tesla with a linear velocity v relating to an angular velocity w via radius r as v=wr=2pf.r and reducing to v=wr=pf.r for the minimum Planck Oscillator Eo=½hfo

B=(120p/c).ewr/8pr2=30ecw/2rc2 = Mw/2c2r

A reformulation of the Biot-Savart Law inclusive of the higher dimensional acceleration coupling, then equates to the Lorentz Force manifesting as the UFO propulsion-antigravitational dynamics observed and analysed.

F=evxB = ewr.Mw/2c2r = e w2angularMgravitational=inertial higherD/2c2 = Minertial lowerDalinear in the elementary ET Force Ratio:

F12D/F3D = Mgravitationalw2angular/Minertialalinear = 2c2/e = 2c2Relectron/eRelectron= e*/eRelectron = 1/EpseRelectron = 1/hfpseRelectron

In higher D it is the electropole charge e of the lower dimension, which manifests the magnetopole charge e* as universal 'spacetime awareness' or physical consciousness.
    The 'Magnetic Lorentz Force' of Haisch-Puthoff-Valone then superimposes the intrinsic (selfcontained) angular 'higher D' acceleration of the UFO spacecraft as dimensional gradient between the space -separated charges e and e* onto its linear 4D spacetime matrix to manifest the 'spacetime jumps' and rapid acceleration phenomena observed in UFO manouvers.

This part of their formulation is correct; however the Equivalence Principle of General Relativity remains valid in that the inertial mass acceleration measured in Minkowski spacetime is gravitationally indistinguishable from the acceleration experienced in a gravitational field.
    It is not a difference in the formulations for the mass-inertia parameter, which enables the force interactions to intersect dimensionally without the spacetime dependency as stipulated by lightspeed invariance; but the origins of the mass itself, either expressed linearly inertially or spinning gravitationally.
    The origins of mass as fundamental parameter to formulate a law of gravitation, so derives not from some 'Big Banged' matter-antimatter distribution, but from a massless 'wormholed' supermembraned universe, whose curvature was caused by the unification boundary condition of the equivalence of the electromagnetic- and gravitational finestructures, known as Alpha and Omega respectively.

Those finestructures then determined the quantum properties of displacement, time, mass and charge as a function of the 'wormhole oscillation'; defining properties such as the mass, charge and size of the electron as the fundamental spacetime path of the minimum 12D spacetime configuration of the wormhole and given by the Planck-Length-Oscillation as a direct manifestation or image in the Classical 3D Radius of the Electron, the latter also defining the subatomic magnetic asymptotic confinement of the nuclear interactions and the size of the Higgs- and Weakon bosons.

The Alpha-Omega Unification underpinning all physics terrestrial and omniphysics extraterrestrial then enables the physical cosmology and universe to emerge in an evolving spacetime continuum, however wormhole based; from its metaphysical precursor, whose elementary building block becomes the Quantum of Consciousness defined in the inversed source energy aka the magnetopole charge e*.

The metaphysical connector to the physics can be shown to unify in a pure abstract mathematical series known as the Fibonacci Numbers and a 'Golden Ratio' to relate in one-to-one correspondence to the electromagnetic finestructure constant Alpha defined in a manifested physical universe as the size and scale of an electropolar charged electron.

The Zero-Point-Energy of the wormhole matrix permeating all spacetimes then provides a energy reservoir of potential manifestation and utility, depending however on the ability of spacetime inhabitors and observers to 'tap' this energy via resonating with the native definitions of the 'cosmic awareness' defining the constituents of the universe and including such notions of 'Dark Energy' and the 'Dark Matter' and as a function of the 'Consciousness Supercosmic Energy'.

Now some not so moronic, naive and gullible nabsers swarming the 'alternative science' forums might understand the real ET physics and could share this information with the Citizen's Disclosure Project's congress folk and say Steven Greer and Thomas Valone and Roger Leir and associates and similars.
    Would this not allow the ETs to move a step closer of real science disclosure being made possible?
    The true ET Councils know their own science of course, but the fake ET councils do not.
    Then any 'incomplete and underinformed' 'ptb secret technology' and 'dark operation projects' will lose their relevance and no longer would be necessity for ET contact with their cosmic agendas and as stipulated by the real ET councils.

[/youtube]

Dolan2014.

Shalom de Alpha Draconis Omega of the 4th Contact Scenario in the Shadow of Logistics of Thuban​

[23-Apr-16 1:15:59 PM] ShilohaPlace: Well hopefully you feel the beneficial energy from it
    [23-Apr-16 1:29:33 PM] Sirius 17: we are back, yes today is earth day as well and so the ultimate truth cannot be conveyed in words but can be felt as energy
    ShilohaPlace: This is a non sequitur. Of course feeling is potent but proper explanations can certainly lead to understandings
    Sirius 17: yes i guess what i was trying to convey is that the energy can't lie; it either is or it isn't - you can't twist its words
    ShilohaPlace: True what I am trying to show you with my desires for your bodyform. This is being FELT and has biochemical brain-mind effects etc
    Sirius 17: yes i understood something just now
    ShilohaPlace: Phew. Namely?
    Sirius 17: call it a wordless knowing, i felt the truth
    ShilohaPlace: Which is?
    Sirius 17: the Logos
    ShilohaPlace: Yes and how do we feel the Logos?
    Sirius 17: well through love and the desire for more of it and the desire to merge with it
    ShilohaPlace: Yes cosmic seduction is a word for some high sexual vibration energy permeating our bodies or such. Kundalini as just another word for it, but known for millennia to exist
    Sirius 17: yes but it is beyond kundalini
    ShilohaPlace: In our case yes, as it is the JCCJ. But the kundalini idea is the sexual expression of the two as one etc say as a triple serpent not just a twin
    Sirius 17: anyone can induce kundalini, this is much deeper and more intense
    ShilohaPlace: As said the white serpent from above is new adding to the left black and right gold. So it is actually two-way-communication across dimensions

[23-Apr-16 2:37:38 PM] Sirius 17: but how does this relate to the color triplicities
    [23-Apr-16 2:38:10 PM] ShilohaPlace: A little technical, but there are 2 basic triplets
    Sirius 17: left=...right=...gold=...?
    ShilohaPlace: A third becomes the blend of the first 2. No Red is primary start and Yellow is secondary start. Now tell me the tertiary start as a colour
    Sirius 17: green?
    Shilohalacee: No, Green is the 2nd of the 1st triplet
    Sirius 17: blue
    ShilohaPlace: RGB and YCM remember. Blue is the 3rd of the 1st. How was the 2nd tripled made? RGB is the beginning. Mix Red and Green = ?
    Sirius 17: by mixing rgb with ycm?
    ShilohaPlace: Yes; Red+Green=Yellow. Look at this 'secret' for UFO propulsion with respect to what Valone and company term the 'shielding of inertia'. You are here seeing the primary causes of why the ufos display the colours they do in their manouvers. Of course he got 'Einstein's Equivalence mistake' mistaken lol, as what he terms gravitational mass as distinct from inertial mass relates to mass spacetime quantization in the 11D membrane field, where inertial mass becomes a frequency equivalence. But the observation of rotating ufos creating the magneto monopolic electricity as gravitation is correct as shown in this post and elsewhere. The second pic relates to the intrinsic supersymmetry of Maxwell's equation in the introduction of the magnetic (Dirac) monopole as parallel energy manifesto for the higher D - lower D intersection.

valone1-.36114. valone2-.36115.

[23-Apr-16 2:41:06 PM] ShilohaPlace: So what is the new potential to make the 3rd? As you said mix 1st and 2nd triplets. Red+Yellow = ?
    [23-Apr-16 2:41:36 PM] Sirius 17: lol i don't know i am lost; orange
    ShilohaPlace: Indeed. Orange is the start of the third triplet of the radiationmass -resurrection energy etc
    Sirius 17: and orange is what chakra again?
    ShilohaPlace: Red-Green-Blue = Radiation/Antiradiation - Yellow-Cyan-Magenta = Matter/Antimatter triplet
    Orange-Lime-Aquamarine-Turqouise-Indigo-Purple becomes the third. Doubled because Red mixes with Yellow mixes with Green. So there are 2 colours in between R-Y-G. Namely Orange and Lime
    Sirius 17: yes i see
    ShilohaPlace: Its just the rainbow. Ergo the NW covenant of the Noah as a rainbow. Now you see why Orange is often associated with 'spirituality' say in the robes of tibetean monks etc
    Sirius 17: yeah
    ShilohaPlace: And the Mexican Ufos you posted some years ago. Drunvalo stuff
    Sirius 17: we actually came across one at the tulip festival, a tibetian monk, he was wearing the orange toga robe
    ShilohaPlace: So you see I am not making things up. There are contexts
    Sirius 17: i never thought you were making anything up
    ShilohaPlace: I know but many do lol
    Sirius 17: yes i know, they don't read deeply enough
    ShilohaPlace: And you are labelled as a Parrot a truth parrot to me
    Sirius 17: or at all in most cases and yes i am just a mindless parrot on a string lol; don't tell them i am the string itself tony, lol
    ShilohaPlace: sexy bird goddess to me - volupta
    Sirius 17: did i tell you Carolina drew me as a bright red unicorn with a green mane?
    ShilohaPlace: Red+Green from spirit creates the body in mass
    Sirius 17: she is going to surpass me as an artist if she chooses
    ShilohaPlace: Sure kids normally do. She wont surpass you in sexappeal though relative to Abba
    Sirius 17: so what are you doing now?

I Am the Darkness of the Purple Dawn and the Light of the Moon Turquoise!

www_messentools_com-animals-big-02.

Bluey Dracs
    The Presence of the Mosaic implies the will of Unity=God=Starhumanity and not the will of Humanity=Man=Separation!
    I Am One in Many and Many in One!
    Exe*=1

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  5. admin

ThubanPillars. TimezoneRev.
    thubpillars. Hour15. israeltimelinetop.

An Old World Perspective-Chimpanzee/Human!| A Mirror of Nature| A New World Perspective-Bonobo/StarHuman!

empty-.24518. shiloh on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:26 pm
    Carol wrote:
    Good gad! Just another example of fear based ideology and philosophy.
    When the Thubans first showed up on PA I just had no interest so I really didn't read the thread or understand the polarization that occurred around it other then that it was not in alignment with what Kerry and Bill wanted to see posted on "their" forum.
    When it first started here I still didn't have much interest until it went into my favorite topic which involved quantum physics. Meaning quantum physics is where science and god come together for me. Ironically, in reading the science and attempting to understand the Torus, understanding at a rudimentary level popped into place for me. So it is the science which appeals to me. Some of the other philosophy (specifically the whole hierarchy thing) just isn't my cup of tea - purely from the perspective of Buddhist philosophy where one is to become empty in order to perceive spiritual reality at a fundamental level. The word neti, neti, neti literally means not this, not this, not this. In essence when one empties oneself ( of all thoughts, philosophies, ideologies) enlightenment occurs.
    The transpersonal realm of direct experience is beyond words and even intellect. One is in a state of conscious awareness beyond judgment and also in an observer mode. One just is. Whereas, dropping down to the 3D dimension one needs words just to communicate experience putting distance between what is by moving into intellectual analysis.
    Sexuality does not exist at the higher spiritual dimensions as this is a creative process for pro-creation of a human body, a vessel for another soul to come down and experience spirit in matter. From observation it appears that it's easy enough to become confused about the energy and role of sex. Orgasm is a re-experience of at-one-ment (singularity) but within the form of matter. How sexuality is used is where problems can occur particularly where sexual abuse is involved and the over-powerment of one over another as this can lead to one becoming stuck in the lower dimensional realms.
    Yet the experience of singularity at a purely spiritual level leaves the experience of physical orgasm in the dust. Meaning that there is much more in the spiritual realms to be experience then just at the 3D level. Now imagine being in the spiritual form and having the experience of singularity. This is an experience of what it is to be a quantum particle - no place and every where, zero point locality. For me this is true freedom which cannot be contained within words, or intellect, or even a physical form.

I wont argue 'sexual reality',(especially the cosmic nature of it, compared to the human varieties); with you Carol In A Carolina, but let Mother Nature have a say regarding your 'philosophy' and experience.
    Nevertheless Carol, if your observational viewpoint is the 'naturally appropriate' one, as you argue, then the Bonobos are monstrosities and freaks of Mother Nature behaving in such uninhibited manners and for pleasure and fun and not just for procreation.

No wars, no jealousies no violence and no abuse - but ever so sexy in peaceful and caring appreciation of each other in fullest passionate expression of the cosmic self

Gospel of Thomas Didymos - Lambdin:
    (37) His disciples said, "When will you become revealed to us and when shall we see you?"
    Jesus said, "When you disrobe without being ashamed and take up your garments and place them under your feet like little children and tread on them, then will you see the son of the living one, and you will not be afraid"

The mating behavior of the bonobo, humanity's closest relative in the animal kingdom. The bonobo shares 97% of our dna, lacking reasoning and linguistic abilities. Shame, guilt and morality would be difficult with such limitations. This may be way too much truth for some to see without becoming upset. Just stop watching and go look at something else if that's you. You are not going to change the bonobos' mating habits

Last edited by shiloh on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  6. admin

Armageddon and the Exodus and the Mystery of the 'End of Times'

[​IMG]

406AoD. Gens09.
    noahtwain. mark-twain-quotes.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  7. admin

This decoder 9Nania engages a valid approach to deciphering the scripture numeracies; but omits a number of relevant codes, such as Genesis.47.28, which defines the 'Age of Jacob' as 147 years. Further Interpretation of Exodus.6.16-20 then misreads the generations of Levi-Kohath-Amram to the birth of Moses and Aaron (Moses+3) in a {137+133+137} Year code to miscalculate the 430 sojourn in Egypt, which correctly calculates from Joseph's 30th Year, becoming integrated into the Egyptian rulership.
    Using 9Nania's methodology then corrects the 14 generations count from Abraham to David from 941 years to
    100+180+430+40+17+450+40=1257=1260-3 Years from Isaac+Egypt+Sinai+Joshua+Age of Judges+Saul.
    These are the 3½ 'Times' from which the 3 years difference between Aaron and Moses are subtracted as a halfweek 3+|1|+3=7 with the timeline from Abraham to Joseph defining the 'Time' of the 360-Day Year.

9Nania's additional decodings can be shown to be equally misguided in details, pointing to the correct 'endtimes' scenario in the overall scriptural encodings and numeracy patterns however.
    The 'prediction' for a 7-year endtime corresponding to the 70-year existence of political Israel is correct and appropriate.
    The 'Asteroid-Nibiru-September 2015' associations are misguided, as are her definitions regarding the 1290-1335-2300 day juxtapostions; albeit again correlating to the appropriate 'Endtimes prophecies' ending in 2018.

Detailed and corrected decoding of the interwoven 'scriptural prophetic encodings' can be found at the linked websites and threads.

Gens04.
    Gens05.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  8. admin

i_icon_online. orthodoxymoron

242-39.
    orthodoxymoron

• Post n°154

empty. Re: The Legacy of Thuban Omni-Science De Alpha Draconis Omega

empty. orthodoxymoron Today at 7:04 am

I'll say it one more time -- and perhaps one last time -- there's something attractive about the Thuban-Material -- yet I'm on a very-different wavelength. My United States of the Solar System threads are probably my version of the Thuban-Material. Perhaps Astronomy -- Jesus-Studies -- and Sacred Classical Music -- might be a Middle-Way between Thuban and Orthodoxymoron. That's all I'm going to say. Namaste and Have a Nice Day.

9. admin

B.B.Baghor

1137-36.
    B.B.Baghor
    • Post n°155

empty. Re: The Legacy of Thuban Omni-Science De Alpha Draconis Omega

empty. B.B.Baghor Yesterday at 4:03 pm
    My words in green:
    Ortho's words: "I'll say it one more time -- and perhaps one last time -- there's something attractive about the Thuban-Material -- yet I'm on a very-different wavelength. My United States of the Solar System threads are probably my version of the Thuban-Material. Perhaps Astronomy -- Jesus-Studies -- and Sacred Classical Music -- might be a Middle-Way between Thuban and Orthodoxymoron. That's all I'm going to say.
    Namaste and Have a Nice Day".

I think I can understand why you find the Thuban Material attractive, ortho, like you've explained yourself. Your posts and theirs, as I perceive them, are often present in a mix of sensual-lust orientated content and a huge amount of abstract data... subtropical fruits from nebulous rainforests of seemingly intergalactic exploring and the harvest of exploring and creating virtual realities. In the latter style I perceive the Thuban Material, not yours ortho, to be clear. Your quest for truth shines quite clear to me.

Carol wrote:

Sexuality does not exist at the higher spiritual dimensions as this is a creative process for pro-creation of a human body, a vessel for another soul to come down and experience spirit in matter. From observation it appears that it's easy enough to become confused about the energy and role of sex. Orgasm is a re-experience of at-one-ment (singularity) but within the form of matter. How sexuality is used is where problems can occur particularly where sexual abuse is involved and the over-powerment of one over another as this can lead to one becoming stuck in the lower dimensional realms.

Yet the experience of singularity at a purely spiritual level leaves the experience of physical orgasm in the dust. Meaning that there is much more in the spiritual realms to be experience then just at the 3D level. Now imagine being in the spiritual form and having the experience of singularity. This is an experience of what it is to be a quantum particle - no place and every where, zero point locality. For me this is true freedom which cannot be contained within words, or intellect, or even a physical form.

As far as I can understand, stuck in the 3D world of planet Earth, with most of my mind, sexuality does exist as sensuality: awake in all senses, in those realms of higher spiritual dimensions, Carol. To me, sexuality, as the expression of orgasmic energy, is life-force energy in its pure essence, without the many labels attached to it due to the physical manifestation in the coupling of male and female bodies, separated from oneness of gender on this planet, for a reason no other than to see what happens when that is done, by the beings who created this world of physical form: our physical bodies as male or female, in separation in general. I tend to think that the meeting-mating of 2 consciousnesses is the highest form of ecstacy and that this happens in non-physical realms as well as on this planet Earth. I've understood Tibetan tantra as one way to achieve that state, although I think there are lots of other ways too.

It's more a remembering or resurfacing of that state, in a natural unfolding, seized by any body in touch with a soul, in essence accessible for all human beings. To me it's not a training or initiation by way of a study, or going to the Hogwarth School of Sensual Wizardry, as a must. The Thuban Material shows up a bit like that, for it seems to me to be a world of fantasy, present on a 4D stage. Bonobo's have no words, they're expressing themselves present in the fulfillment of the moment.

Shilo's words on the nature of bonobo's:
    "No wars, no jealousies no violence and no abuse - but ever so sexy in peaceful and caring appreciation of each other in fullest passionate
    expression of the cosmic self"

Those expressions in these videos, of the bonobo's are so beautiful and natural to me, shilo. I've shared a post on that subject earlier, here. It's highly subjective, that word "sexy" for it has many different meanings to many of us. Sexy can be experienced as a virtual existing program, an image, like those presented (encoded) in myths, artwork and archetypes, or those with rules of conduct for actors in pornography, susceptible to how sex is favored by those who enjoy to use and abuse life force energy. As I've said before, when life force energy is experienced in the lower chakra's below the heart-chakra, physical preference for using it is on the foreground, susceptible to astral entity's involvement, forms of addiction and vampirism and all kind of power-games. The exploring of the use of life-force energy has been accompanied by much force and power.
    I don't need to give examples, they are numerous to this day.

When life force energy is experienced in the lower as well as in the chakra's including and above the heart-chakra, a different experience of life force energy flow is possible. For in that fully embodied flow, I think this is true what Carol wrote "Orgasm is a re-experience of at-one-ment (singularity)" and that's possibly what is meant in that earlier mentioned meeting of 2 consciousnesses as the highest possible form of surrender aka presence in ecstacy. Free flow of kundalini energy accompanied by consciousness.

All of these words of mine, in green, are in the company of my mind too, there's more than these two, but it simply remains my effort to express my view. On this subject and your views, possibly shared in the same manner icon_wink.

little10-.25782. icon_sunny-.25783. B.B.Baghor
    Not all those who wander are lost.
    Tolkien
    "

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  10. admin

Danke Schön Abbatissa!

Indeed, you represent a Cosmic Daughter and Bride from the Triple-B-Stars Mumma Nommo and your rather more universal understanding regarding cosmic - in favour and preference of human - sexuality is to be appreciated and commendable.

Your words here exemplify what our common understandings regarding this subject matter of 'Universal Sexuality' might carry as a common basis and denominator.

"When life force energy is experienced in the lower as well as in the chakra's including and above the heart-chakra, a different experience of life force energy flow is possible. For in that fully embodied flow, I think this is true what Carol wrote "Orgasm is a re-experience of at-one-ment (singularity)" and that's possibly what is meant in that earlier mentioned meeting of 2 consciousnesses as the highest possible form of surrender aka presence in ecstacy. Free flow of kundalini energy accompanied by consciousness.
    little10. icon_sunny. B.B.Baghor
    Not all those who wander are lost.
    Tolkien
    "

Allow me to share with you something for long 'hidden and sequestered' from the general human library and information base - an indicator of this cosmic sexuality as expressed over 4000 years ago on this planet Earth.
    Furthermore, the Universe's sexual preferences are not at all comparable with what is termed pornography in the nous of humanity; but rather embraces 'Nature's formations', such as the Thuban Council shared with the example of the Bonobo culture as fundamentally different from that of their closest genetic relatives - the Chimpanzees.

The Chimpanzees, whilst not engaging in what we might call a 'perverted form of sexuality' (as a true pornography); nevertheless exhibit most of those behaviour patterns associated with the latter. We might mention various forms of abuse, physical and mental, murder, cannibalism and torture in many forms of the alpha male syndrome of evolutionary biology and the excertion of control structures and what is generally termed 'male domination' of the female genders.

Those characteristics then manifest in the human civilization in the institution of property contracts termed 'marriage' often skewed to the possessiveness and monogamy of the female, allowing the male the freedom to 'concubines' and 'handmaidens' in forms of often unwritten subjurisdictions and 'culturally accepted laws'.

The Thuban Council in no way or manner associates its well understood Universal sexuality with abuse of any kind; but demands the mutual consent and biological and biophysical maturity of all participants.
    So what Carol and many others terms pornography might not constitute 'cosmic sexuality' relative to the council; but all forms of abuse and unequal forms of expression of the cosmic selfhood would be rendered unconstitutional or unlawful in the universal sense to the ET mentality and understanding.

The nature of this 'Universal Sexuality' so would imply, that the entire creation is somehow 'cosmically sexy' and filled with a particular desire to merge and blend with itself via its own cosmically encountered environments.
    It is this you seem to have understood much better and far deeper than most human experiencers and feelers allow themselves to do. It is this the Bonobo exemplar exhibits of itself to its other closest genetic kin in the Gaian human.

One might then ask the question of what renders the human sexuality different from this cosmic ET-sexuality?
    Does the earth born human have this cosmic sexuality and universal desire, but chooses to suppress it?
    Is it perhaps induced by some external or internal 'force' or evolution pressure to suppress its own cosmic nature?

You might be able to answer this question for yourself in comparing the 'Erotica of ancient Egypt' with that of the more recent 'Erotica of the Tantra of Kahjuraho'.
    You might then realise that the 'Cosmic sexiness' is rather engaged with the energy, often termed Kundalini or Chi or 'Orgone' or Lifeforce or 'Holy Spirit' and is super-erotic by nature and not at all associated with forms of abuse, powerplays and control and restrictions of one gender or 'sexual partner' over the other.
    It is indeed the desire for cosmic orgasm, in preference to a mere physical exchange of bodily fluids; which can be found at the core of a 'Supersexual creation' 'lusting' to remerge with its 'sexy creator'.

And because all humans know this on the soul level, but experience great difficulties to allow their cosmic identifications to 'overrule' their cultural and what we term their 'devilish mindful self deceptions' in their choosings of how to live and what to allow and what to disallow in their own sexual self expressions; it is because of this, that the most elementary and deepest aspect of the human biology has become suppressed and perverted by the cultural institutions and constructs used to build the human civilisation upon planet Terra.

And so it became necessary to enable the more appropriate cosmic perspective regarding things sexual and erotic to form an alternative representation of itself on Gaia and indigenous cultures native to Terra constructed and adhered to often different codes of etiquette and behaviour, including sexual intitiations and relationships.

Ancient Egyptian culture associated sexuality not only with the reproduction of its population, but also with the 'afterlife' and the transition from the earthly life to the life with the gods and deities.
    Sexual interaction with the gods following the preservation of semi divine identities like Egyptian pharaohs and royalty in the afterlife necessitated sexual intercourse in proxy and made manifest in particular imagery and image making whilst incarnate in the earthly form.

The Zohar of Hebrew-Sufi mysticism describes the same agenda and cosmic nature millennia later, but derives from the same universal or perennial philosophy the Egyptians obtained their nous from.

Zohar.

The temples of erotic image making, like Kahjuraho, Madhya Pradesh, India; then attempt to retell the importance and universal significance to 'share' all human sexual experience in their cosmically appropriate and natural form as the 'image making' the disincarnate cosmic identification requires to participate with the incarnated forms and bodies to its desired manner.

Any sexual orgasm or climax experienced on Earth in the 'Below', which then is 'shared' with the 'Above'; then gives a renewed meaning of and for the 'Kundalini rising'.
    What is of course required to manifest such a universal or cosmic or 'higher dimensional' partnership and relationship based intercourse of communication is a complete 'sharing' of the sexual activity of the embodied cosmic lifeform with the perhaps partially embodied or disincarnate morphology or bodyform of the 'Extra-Terrestrial' or 'Passed Over' lifeform for the 'Kundalini Life-Energy' receiver.

But then there exist a number of manmade interpretations of extraterrestrial dispensation of information codes; which have allowed a fake creator to 'lord' it over a 'real creation' as a sexless 'monstrosity god', masquerading as some perceived 'heavenly and nirvanistic purity' , whose major aim and purpose is to obscure, hide and pervert the true Universal Order and Lawfulness as a VEILed EVIL for the Universal aLIVEness of the Cosmic SEXuality!
    But as is encoded, the ET form of 'purity' and 'properness' or morality adhers to the purposes and intents of the real creator and laws and which can be observed by anyone in the 'Laws of Nature' such as particular sexual behaviours in a purity and naturalness or 'instinct', such as exemplified by the Bonobos.

This naturalness must then of course become anathema for the fake creator and its mental 'devilish' offspring; who are kept aLIVE as human minded energized thoughtforms or memeplexes as the EVILness of the natural.
    Subsequently a true climactic doorway to bridge the lower dimensions with the higher dimensions or the 'Below' with the 'Above' remains shut for the many cosmic humans who know better 'deep within', but are deceived and 'brainwashed' by their misunderstandings of the natural laws and misinterpretations. Those misperceptions, distortions and corruptions of 'Mother Nature's Ways' then become propagated by the human interpreters of the latter as 'Sons of the Devil and the Perversions and Lies' masquerading as the 'Sons of God and the Holiness' under the authority of rabbis and popes and bishops and imams and priests of whatever human religious institution bestowing upon them not the authority of the creator but the authority of its non-existent LIVED Devil fake creator.

This 'Father god of all Lies' who was born from the under- and misinformed and self-righteous interpreters of the ET-Logos codes and dispensations in the misinterpretations of the information from the true creator to then became created as the human mind created phantom it represents to the ET councils or any sufficiently mentally evolved cosmic human finding himherself able to escape the 'clutches' of the mental imprisonment of the fake creator empowered by the human groupmind and collective consciousness displayed by the planetary Terran human civilization.

This manmade god of the 'believers' is the same as the antigod or 'no god' of the 'skeptics' and so will remain alive relative to both of those seemingly opposite human factions, as long as the believers with the unbelievers continue to feed the memeplex from both of their polarised positions often in an unnecessary and futile 'war of words and deeds' against each other.

Let some with eyes to see see and let some with ears to hear hear!

Titus 1:14-16 - King James Version (KJV)​

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.​
    15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.​
    16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.​

GOT-Lambdin
    (17) Jesus said, "I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind."​

(21) Mary said to Jesus, "Whom are your disciples like?"​
    He said, "They are like children who have settled in a field which is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say, 'Let us have back our field.' They (will) undress in their presence in order to let them have back their field and to give it back to them. Therefore I say, if the owner of a house knows that the thief is coming, he will begin his vigil before he comes and will not let him dig through into his house of his domain to carry away his goods. You, then, be on your guard against the world. Arm yourselves with great strength lest the robbers find a way to come to you, for the difficulty which you expect will (surely) materialize. Let there be among you a man of understanding. When the grain ripened, he came quickly with his sickle in his hand and reaped it. Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear."​

(22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples, "These infants being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom."​
    They said to him, "Shall we then, as children, enter the kingdom?"​
    Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom."​

(29) Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty."

(37) His disciples said, "When will you become revealed to us and when shall we see you?"​
    Jesus said, "When you disrobe without being ashamed and take up your garments and place them under your feet like little children and tread on them, then will you see the son of the living one, and you will not be afraid"​

(63) Jesus said, "There was a rich man who had much money. He said, 'I shall put my money to use so that I may sow, reap, plant, and fill my storehouse with produce, with the result that I shall lack nothing.' Such were his intentions, but that same night he died. Let him who has ears hear."​

(96) Jesus said, "The kingdom of the father is like a certain woman. She took a little leaven, concealed it in some dough, and made it into large loaves. Let him who has ears hear."​

(105) Jesus said, "He who knows the father and the mother will be called the son of a harlot."​

Ezekiel 12:1-3 - King James Version (KJV)
    1 The word of the Lord also came unto me, saying,​
    2 Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.​
    3 Therefore, thou son of man, prepare thee stuff for removing, and remove by day in their sight; and thou shalt remove from thy place to another place in their sight: it may be they will consider, though they be a rebellious house.​

The editorial 'censor shippers' of Wikipedia and media presenters notwithstanding; the previous videos and the following descriptors might validate the understanding and wisdom of your Lilithian starry heart B.B. Baghor.

And should you have taken these words to your thinking heart in harmony with your feeling mind; then you can perhaps discern the meaning of the 'strange adaptations' from the 'Sapphire Tablet of Moses' aka the 'Emerald Tablet of Thoth', also associated with the ancient global Egyptian heritages in the label of Hermes Trismegistos.

Could you imagine a 'New World' wherein all so called 'deadly sins' and 'vices' of the 'Old World' are removed into just one of those, you might call 'lust sexual for equalitarian lust sexual' as universal and cosmically shared and mutual desire to merge and blend morphed bodyforms in environmental harmony and stimulus; just as the Bonobos do quite naturally?
    Would then not the behaviour patterns of avarice and gluttony, violence and hatred anger and the cravings for esteem and other such human 'vanities' and 'lust for power' in substitutes like Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles or 'IBMs' and 'nukes' and other 'toys of warfare' lose their potency as proxy for the phallic fertility and the yonic receptivity?

The composers of the ancient scrolls of antiquity are aware of this and have included this part of the 'Perennial Philosophy' within their texts and pages. Many know this axiom in a variety of names such as: "Do unto others, as you wish to be done unto yourself!"
    Perhaps you can now 'make sense of this admonishment found in the Apocalypse of John de Zebedee as the end of all encodings in the 'New Testament' of the ET-Logistics and dispensation.

As has been said and advised by the Council in earlier times; "Old Human Eat your Dragon!"
    This is necessity because as a resident in the Body of the Universe, you find yourself within the belly of Jonah's Whale, (yes now you know who or what this Jonah is), which has become transformed into the Body of the Lion of the Resurrection in the Assumption of the Cosmic Mother.
    Ask yourself why there is a 'birth in heaven' of a baby boy and not a simple return journey of a 'ascended' man who had visited the earth and your answer will show you why the 'Assumption of the Mother' is required by the heavens to allow such a birth to occur.
    You might also ask yourself how it can be that ALL the earth dwellers are deceived by this 'Red Dragon Devil' as the 'whole world' and not just the relative 'bad people' in relative opinionated judgement of the 'good people' or believers, unbelievers, infidels, heathen, goyim or labels of like classifications. If this is so; who then can discern the truth of the universe without suffering and experiencing self-deception from the 'deceiver'?

It has been said that the Lion is knocking on everyone's door to gain entry into everyones mind and heart from the within.
    Only once the Lion has gained acceptance and entry thereto, can your own door be opened towards the without.
    Only then can you leave the egg as your own cosmic womb from the within to enter the 'Kingdom of the New World of the FatherMother CreatorCreation' without.
    Then both you and the Lion are able to leave the quarantine zone of the cosmic egg.

Revelation 12:1-10 - King James Version (KJV)​

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:​
    2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
    3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
    4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
    5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
    6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.​
    7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,​
    8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.​
    9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.​

Revelation 22:16-21 - King James Version (KJV)
    16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.​
    17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.​
    18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
    19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
    20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.​
    21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.​

(7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man." - GOT/Lambdin

Emerald_tablet.

An ancient inscription is legendarily ascribed to the Egyptian Ibisgod Thoth (also sometimes identified with some archcherubimic character called Metatron) and is supposedly his hieroglyphic legacy left as a testimonial in the Great Pyramid of Cheops or Khufu.
    It was translated ages ago by German archaeologists and exists as a prototype in the 'Amphitheatrum Sapientae Aeternae of Heinrich Khunrath', the 'Amphitheatre of Eternal Wisdom' and is dated to 1609.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Khunrath

Verba secretorum hermetis!

{1} Verum sine menda cio certum & verissimum, quod est inferi est sicut quod est superius & quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius; ad peristranda miracula rei uni.
    {2} Et sicut omnes res fuerunt ab uno, meditatione unius, sic omnes res nuta fuerunt ab hac una adaptatione.
    {3} Pater ei, est sol, mater eius luna, portavit illud ventus in ventre.
    {4} Suo nutrix eius terra est.
    {5} Pater omnis talismi toti mundi.
    {6} Est hic vis ei.
    {7} Integra est sive fuerit in terram separabis terram ab igne, subtile & spisso, suaviter cum magno ingenio.
    {8} Ascendit terra in coelum, iterumque descendit in terram & recipit vim superiorum & inferiorum.
    {9} Sic habebis gloriam toti mundi.
    {10} Ideo fugi atite omnis obscuritas.
    {11} Hic est totius fortitudinis fortitudo fortis.
    {12} Quia vincet omnem rem subtilem, omnem que solidam penetrabit.
    {13} Sic mundus creatus est.
    {14} Hinc erunt adaptationes mirabilis quarum modus hic est.
    {15} Itaque vocatus sum Hermes Trismegistus, habens tres partes philosophie totis mundi.
    {16} Completum est quod dixi de operatione solis.

Mercurius Trismegistus in Pimandro.

Das Wort des geheimnisvollen Boten

{1} Wahrhaftig, keiner Lügen bewusst und auf das aller wahrhaftigste; das Unten ist dem Oben gleich und das Obere is dasselbe als da Untere; damit kann man das wunderbare eines einzigen Dinges erlangen und verrichten.
    {2} Und wie alle Dinge durch die Wahl eines einzigen Wesens erschaffen sind, werden alle Dinge durch das Denken eines Einzigen mit dem Einen durch Schickung und Gebot wieder zusammengefügt.
    {3} Die Sonne ist sein Vater und der Mond ist seine Mutter, der Wind hat ihn in seinem Bauch getragen.
    {4} Seine Ernährerin oder Amme ist die Erde.
    {5} Dieser ist der Vater aller Vollkommenheit dieser ganzen Welt.
    {6} Seine Macht ist vollkommen.
    {7} Wenn Es in der Erde verwandelt wird, dann wird das Erdreich vom Feuer scheiden und das Feine vom Groben; ganz lieblich mit grosser Bescheidenheit und Verstand.
    {8} Er steigt von der Erde in den Himmel und vom Himmel wieder zur Erde zurück und gewinnt so die Kraft des Oberen und des Unteren.
    {9} Auf diese Weise wird all die Herrlichkeit der ganzen Welt erhalten.
    {10} Deshalb versetze von Dir allen Unverstand und Unvermögenheit.
    {11} Das ist von aller Stärke die stärkste Stärke.
    {12} Dann kann das übriggebliebene Subtile gewonnen und das alte, harte Gewand durchdrungen werden.
    {13} Also ist die Welt geschaffen.
    {14} Daher geschehen seltsame Vereinigungen und deshalb werden mancherlei Wunder gewirkt.
    {15} Und sei darum gesund, Hermes Trismegistus, Besitzer der dreiteiligen Weisheit von der ganzen Welt.
    {16} Er wird alles erfüllen, was ich gesagt habe, vom Werke der Sonnen.

Merkur, der dreifach Grosse, in Pimandro.

The Emerald Tablet of the Secret Messenger

{1} Truly, without fault and in all certainty and truthfulness; what is below is like what is above and the above is the same as the below, for the purpose to experience and bring about the wonders of the one thing.
    {2} And as all things are created through the choosing of one being; so the thinking of one with the one, brings all things by command and fate together again.
    {3} His father is the sun and his mother is the moon; the wind has carried him in his womb.
    {4} He is joined together and nursed by the earth.
    {5} This is the father of all completeness of the entire world.
    {6} His power is all inclusive.
    {7} At the time of its renewal, the soil shall separate from the fire and the subtle from the rough, acting sweetly and with great ingenuity.
    {8} He ascends sagaciously from the earth into heaven and then descends again into the earth, thus regaining the unifying force of the above and the below.
    {9} In this way is all the glory of all the worlds obtained.
    {10} Therefore avoid all ignorance.
    {11} Herein is found in all strenght the strongest strength.
    {12} By this can the remaining subtle whole be won and the old solid whole be penetrated.
    {13} Thus is the creation of the world.
    {14} Henceforth the eventuation of strange adaptations by extraordinary methods.
    {15} Accordingly be well, Hermes Trismegistos, keeper of the tripartite wisdom of the unified worlds.
    {16} He will accomplish that of which I have spoken through the operations of the suns.

Mercury, the thrice-great, in Pimandro.

So who is this Hermes Trismegistos?
    It is the archetype for the 'Teacher of Righteousness'.
    Right throughout the ages of humankind, there have been sages, soothsayers, prophets and mystics of all kinds; some sincere and others praying on the superstitions and the gullibilities of the general members of the population.

One remembers the Naassenes; an early Christian Gnostic sect and closely associated with Jesus-Yeshuah.

Tonyblue

BC0. BC1. BC2. BC4. BC5.
    2 phy spiralsovaries. fantasy031.

The Council of Thuban; July 17th, 2015

Arts and sculpture

Kama1. kama2.
    Khajuraho temples are famous for their erotic arts. These constitute about 10% of total art displayed at the monuments.​
    kama3.

Erotic sculptures
    The Khajuraho temples feature a variety of art work, of which 10% is sexual or erotic art outside and inside the temples. Some of the temples that have two layers of walls have small erotic carvings on the outside of the inner wall. Some scholars suggest these to be tantric sexual practices.[52] Other scholars state that the erotic arts are part of Hindu tradition of treating kama as an essential and proper part of human life, and its symbolic or explicit display is common in Hindu temples.[5][53] James McConnachie, in his history of the Kamasutra, describes the sexual-themed Khajuraho sculptures as "the apogee of erotic art":
    "Twisting, broad-hipped and high breasted nymphs display their generously contoured and bejewelled bodies on exquisitely worked exterior wall panels. These fleshy apsaras run riot across the surface of the stone, putting on make-up, washing their hair, playing games, dancing, and endlessly knotting and unknotting their girdles....Beside the heavenly nymphs are serried ranks of griffins, guardian deities and, most notoriously, extravagantly interlocked maithunas, or lovemaking couples."

kama4. kama5.
    Over 90% of the art work at the temple is about daily life and symbolic values in ancient Indian culture.​
    The temples have several thousand statues and art works, with Kandarya Mahadeva temple alone decorated with over 870. Some 10% of these iconographic carvings contain sexual themes and various sexual poses. A common misconception is that, since the old structures with carvings in Khajuraho are temples, the carvings depict sex between deities;[54] however the kama arts represent diverse sexual expressions of different human beings.[55] The vast majority of arts depict various aspects the everyday life, mythical stories as well as symbolic display of various secular and spiritual values important in Hindu tradition.[2][5] For example, depictions show women putting on makeup, musicians making music, potters, farmers, and other folks in their daily life during the medieval era.[56] These scenes are in the outer padas as is typical in Hindu temples.
    There is iconographic symbolism embedded in the arts displayed in Khajuraho temples.[5] Core Hindu values are expressed in multitude of ways. Even the Kama scenes, when seen in combination of sculptures that precede and follow, depict the spiritual themes such as moksha. In the words of Stella Kramrisch,
    This state which is “like a man and woman in close embrace” is a symbol of moksa, final release or reunion of two principles, the essence (Purusha) and the nature (Prakriti).
    —Stella Kramrisch, 1976[26]
    The Khajuraho temples represent one expression of many forms of arts that flourished in Rajput kingdoms of India from 8th through 10th century CE. For example, contemporary with Khajuraho were the publications of poems and drama such as Prabodhacandrodaya, Karpuramanjari, Viddhasalabhanjika and Kavyamimansa.[57][58] Some of the themes expressed in these literary works are carved as sculpture in Khajuraho temples.[23][59] Some sculptures at the Khajuraho monuments dedicated to Vishnu include the Vyalas, which are hybrid imaginary animals with lions body, and are found in other Indian temples.[60] Some of these hybrid mythical art work include Vrik Vyala (hybrid of wolf and lion) and Gaja Vyala (hybrid of elephant and lion). These Vyalas may represent syncretic, creative combination of powers innate in the two.[61]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khajuraho_Group_of_Monuments

Return Of The White Serpent (Low Res).
    Kabbalah-serpent.
    sos (2).
    Council of Thuban, July 18th, 2015 - Day Two of the 'Endtimes'

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018