The Factuals versus the NABS (New Age BullShit)

Discussion in 'Memeperplexed' started by admin, Nov 9, 2014.

1. admin

admin Well-Known Member Staff Member

THEeXchanger

501-76.
    THEeXchanger
    • Post n°61

Re: The Factuals versus the Nabs

THEeXchanger on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:58 am
    As, well, as cults,
    there is also brotherhoods, sisterhoods,
    and, many places where the brother & sister OR, sister & brother
    are seen to be, as equals
    - in atlantis, there was such a place
    it was called "The Order of The White Rose" icon_wink.
    - where every soul who belonged possessed the same raft of potentials
    and, people worked together to expand their support circles or circles of support

- sadly, every soul does NOT make a choice:

To weave their will, as their way !!!

"Will is, the way" !!!
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

and, to step back,
    and, then to step forward,
    into a full remembrance
    of the who, the what, and, the way
    of their very eXistence

- The status of eXchanger is available,
    and, it is open
    to all, who might choose
    this way, of moving through
    The Eagle Clan, Male energies, as The Cosmic Healer,
    The Vulture Clan, Female energies, as The Cosmic eXchanger,
    The Star Serpent Spider Clan, as The Cosmic Weaver,
    And, The Cosmic Star Dragon Serpent Clan, as The Dragon Master
    which transports itself, into The Mode of The Dragon Rider aka The Dragon Ryder.

All of it, is there, for all of you,
    simply:

"command and demand it,
    in 100 percent alignment with
    missions, purposes, and tasks."
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger
    333 333 315* ***

"Twelve words plus one number sequence
    ~these Thirteen Aspects activates The High Magic."
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger
    333 333 315* ***
    (and, simply sign it off, with your own soul sigil aka soul signature)"

It is easy, it is simple, it is fun !!!

~ Susan Lynne Schwenger
    333 333 333* *

Posted Oct 25th 2013

THERE ARE 13 STROKES in THE EYE of HORUS
    ~ There are 6 seen, and, 6 unseen (mirror)
    and, a "teardrop" for 13
    ~ We've often thought, that the teardrop is representative of "water" aka The first element
    800px-Oudjat.svg.
    The Eye of Horus was always the most important symbol in the times of Ancient Egypt.
    It represents what is known as: The Royal Power aka The Masculine Energies of Horus (the son), and, of RA (the father)
    and, of The Tear Drop, The Holy Ghost.
    It was utilized as a symbol for weaving protection, and, thus to The Egyptians was a most important symbol.
    The Ancient Egyptians saw Horus as a Falcon, and, The Falcon was The Symbol of The Sky God.
    The right eye was symbolic of The Peregrine Falcon's eye, as, well as the marking placed around it.
    The "teardrop" represents also, a triad, a trine, or a trinity.
    The Symbol of The Eye of Horus is known as a Utchat, Udjat or Wadjet,
    which also represents The Sun God known as Amen RA, or Amen RE.
    To every symbol, there is also, what is known, as its FLiP IMAGE aka its MiRROR IMAGE
    ~The Flip Image aka The Mirror Image of The Eye of Horus is the left eye,
    This left eye is symbolic of The Grandmother Moon, as well, as The God of Thoth aka Tehuti.
    The Ancient Egyptians utilized The Eye of Horus as an ancient measurement,
    that defined an Old Kingdom rounded off number one (1) = 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 + 1/16 + 1/32 + 1/64, by throwing away 1/64.
    The 1/2 (one-half) was symbolic of the sense of smell,
    and, was represented by the right side of the eye in a form of the nose
    The 1/4 (quarter) was symbolic of the sensation of light and/or the sense of sight,
    and, was represented by the pupil of the eye
    The 1/8 (eighth) was symbolic of the sensation of thought and/or the sense of thought,
    and, was represented by the eyebrow
    The 1/16(sixteenth) was symbolic of the sensation of hearing and/or the sense of hearing,
    and, was represented by the left side of the eye in the form of an arrow pointing towards the ear
    The 1/32 (one-thirty-second) was symbolic of the sensation of tasting and/or the sense of taste,
    and, was represented by the curved tail, which symbolized sprouting of grain or wheat, etc.,
    The 1/64 (one-sixty-forth) was symbolic of the sensation of touch and/or the sense of touch,
    and, was represented by a leg touching the ground, or, a strong plant anchoring itself into the the surface of the earth, or a strong plant breaking through the surface of the earth.
    In reality the complete Eye of Horus represents 63/64, which is rounded off to 1
    therefore: 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 + 1/16 + 1/32 + 1/64 =
    1/2 = 32/64 + 1/4 = 16/64 + 1/8 = 8/64 + 1/16=4/64 + 1/32=2/64 + 1/64 = 63/64
    + 1/64 was the magic added by THOTH ;)
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

Posted Oct 25th 2013

N~ Nu~ Nun
    2jaks2c.
    There are 22 seen and 22 unseen strokes in this symbol
    (both, are master numbers)
    + the symbol (+ 1) = 45
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

Post last edited Oct 25th 2013

~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

The Discovery of Susan Lynne Schwenger & Tony Bermanseder -The alignment of all the ancient & tribal calendars showing: The End of The Macha (9,360,000 days) & Pacha (360 days) Grand Cycle which ends December 16th, 2013 at sunset - and, The Start of The Pacha iNTi (9,360,000 Days) Grand Cycle of December 17th, 2013 at sunrise. Susan Lynne Schwenger was the first person to identify The Grand Cycle change in 1984, as The Last Full Moon in 2013- 17 DEC 2013, in alignment with The Six (6) Season Calendar aka The Ancient Year aka The Calendar Round aka The Thirteen(13) Moon Calendar aka The Six (6) Event Calendar aka The Eight (8) Event Calendar. The Aztec, Mayan, Maori, Aboriginal, First Nations, Metis & Native American Tribes also have cycles of 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 13, 18, 20, 52, 60, 180, 260, 360, 360+5, 360+1+5, 23,400, 26,000, 26,001, 52,000, 52,002, 144,000, 180,000, 1,872,000 & 9,360,000 Days, along with yearly Cycles. She was also the first to align The Celtic Calendar, The Metonic Calendar, The Ancient Egyptian Calendar, The Chinese 60-year Calendar Cycle, and, an assortment of other chinese calendars etc., The Bermanseder Bible Codes & The Bermanseder Pyramid Formula (which closes the 12 pointed star) can also be aligned to these calendars:
    http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=0265D780-C9C1-46C1-80A1-A15795198653&pageindex=83
    THE MAIN CODE of THE DRESDEN CODEX THROUGH THE MAYAN SUPER NUMBER 1366560 has been cracked by Tony Bermanseder & Susan Lynne Schwenger
    -- which mathematically proves we live in a 12 level universe http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/...01A0&fid=F3D0C39E-7270-4160-80DE-61A397C1A988

Posted Oct 25th 2013

On this symbol
    scorpio-constellation.
    Starting at the bottom - there are 13 aspects below the head
    then; there are 8 legs + 2 pincher arms + 2 pinchers + the symbol
    could one set of 13 be female, and, could one set of 13 be male
    13 + 13 = 26 = god = dog
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

Posted Oct 25th 2013

When a soul is cast from source at 9th density, it originally has 144 pieces
    - these 144 pieces are split into two parts of 72 pieces
    thus 72+72=144 pieces
    - they descend into 3D
    Eventually, these pieces
    1, 2, and, 3 - realign with 4, 5, and, 6
    7, 8, and, 9 - realign with 10, 11, and, 12
    in order for pieces to realign at 7d/10d = 72 + 72 = 144 parts must ascend to this level
    in order for pieces to realign at 8d/11d = The 144 pieces double into being 256 pieces
    and, in order for pieces to realign at 9d/12d = Then the 256 pieces (+144) becomes 432 pieces
    * 432 is part of the ancient scales (+/- 144 notes of separation )
    This goes back to sound encoding work, we did back in 1987, when we made this particular discovery
    This seems to fit, with 72 steps

72+72 = 144 (male/female essence twin+ female/male essence twin = Original Spark of 144 pieces)

12x12 = 144 = 9

12X9 = 108 = 9

~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

Posted Oct 25th 2013

FOUR BLOOD MOONS - known as A Tetrad
    - This has happened three times, in the past 500 years
    - 1493-1494 Fall of Spain, Jews were expelled, Columbus discovers Ameria ("infant nation")
    - 1949-1950 Follows Israel declared a nation
    - 1967-1968 - Six Day War
    FOUR BLOOD MOONS - known as A Tetrad
    will occur on:
    April 15, 2014 - Jewish Passover,
    October 8, 2014 - Feast of Tabernacles,
    April 4, 2015 - Jewish Passover,
    September 28, 2015 - Feast of Tabernacles
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

1374816_533453110075323_285818237_n.

Post last edited Oct 26th 2013

Jorgelito - Posted Oct 26th 2013
    meandjoanie.

Re Our 144 Pieces
    and levels of initiation

levels_of_initiation_by_serret.

Susan, your discussion of this is interesting. You are saying . . .
    We have 144 pieces to us upon entering level 9 after exiting source
    Then we break into two parts of 72;
    Then we begin to realign these pieces in stages as we move back to source.
    As we realign our different parts (as they once were),
    We double ourselves twice making our pieces 432 when we reach level 12..
    I can almost comprehend what's going on!

Post last edited Oct 26th 2013

2. admin

shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh
    • Post n°62

shiloh on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:41 pm
    Floyd wrote:As I say. There is no such thing as a new age religion. There is no central holy book or creed. Nabs is a misnomer. There are however various alien cults. Many of them who adopt alleged new age beliefs like astrology.
    THEeXchanger wrote:As, well, as cults,
    there is also brotherhoods, sisterhoods,
    and, many places where the brother & sister OR, sister & brother
    are seen to be, as equals
    - in atlantis, there was such a place
    it was called "The Order of The White Rose" icon_wink.
    - where every soul who belonged possessed the same raft of potentials
    and, people worked together to expand their support circles or circles of support

- sadly, every soul does NOT make a choice:

To weave their will, as their way !!!

"Will is, the way" !!!
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

and, to step back,
    and, then to step forward,
    into a full remembrance
    of the who, the what, and, the way
    of their very eXistence

- The status of eXchanger is available,
    and, it is open
    to all, who might choose
    this way, of moving through
    The Eagle Clan, Male energies, as The Cosmic Healer,
    The Vulture Clan, Female energies, as The Cosmic eXchanger,
    The Star Serpent Spider Clan, as The Cosmic Weaver,
    And, The Cosmic Star Dragon Serpent Clan, as The Dragon Master
    which transports itself, into The Mode of The Dragon Rider aka The Dragon Ryder.

All of it, is there, for all of you,
    simply:

"command and demand it,
    in 100 percent alignment with
    missions, purposes, and tasks."
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger
    333 333 315* ***

"Twelve words plus one number sequence
    ~these Thirteen Aspects activates The High Magic."
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger
    333 333 315* ***
    (and, simply sign it off, with your own soul sigil aka soul signature)"

It is easy, it is simple, it is fun !!!

~ Susan Lynne Schwenger
    333 333 333* ***

[10:55:33 AM] The 13th Bridge: you might be interested in this site; http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?Gem_Num=2064

[10:55:39 AM] The 13th Bridge: but; maybe you are already aware of it
    [10:56:48 AM] The 13th Bridge: http://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/wheel.php
    [10:57:04 AM] The 13th Bridge:

THE BIBLE WHEEL is composed of twenty-two Spokes and three concentric wheels within the Wheel called Cycles. The sixty-six books of the Bible fit perfectly on this structure. Each Cycle spans a consecutive set of twenty-two books:
    Cycle 1 Genesis - Song of Solomon
    Cycle 2 Isaiah - Acts
    Cycle 3 Romans - Revelation
    EACH CYCLE retells the Gospel story in its own unique way from the beginning ( - Aleph) to the end ( - Tav). The three Cycles were designed by God in accordance with the primary divisions of Scripture:
    Genesis The first book of the Law
    Isaiah The first book of the Prophets
    Romans The first book of the NT Epistles

BibleWheel_Color_550.

[3:33:33 PM] Sirius 17: what is this bible wheel stuff?
    [3:34:29 PM] Shiloh: It is quite ok I think
    [3:34:41 PM] Shiloh: Recall my 22's?
    [3:35:05 PM] Sirius 17: yes
    [3:35:39 PM] Sirius 17: no it is just interesting that they are trying to show the ouroborus of the bible here as well.
    [3:36:17 PM] Shiloh: 1=Genesis...22=Song of Solomon...23=Isaiah...44=Acts...45=Romans...66=Revelation
    [3:36:27 PM] Sirius 17: of course the Rabbi's would see it in the scroll of the Torah, they have studied the gematria codes for years
    [3:37:05 PM] Sirius 17: yes and i did this the other day with my 29s
    [3:37:06 PM] Sirius 17: lol
    [3:37:34 PM] Shiloh: 22+22+22
    [3:38:03 PM] Shiloh: 66=Freedom=Thuban=Woman=Abraxas=The Magic=Name Amen=Anubis=...
    [3:39:21 PM] Sirius 17: yes your codes are much deeper

Song of Solomon 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The song of songs, which is Solomon's.
    2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.
    3 Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.
    4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.
    5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
    6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
    7 Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?
    8 If thou know not, O thou fairest among women, go thy way forth by the footsteps of the flock, and feed thy kids beside the shepherds' tents.
    9 I have compared thee, O my love, to a company of horses in Pharaoh's chariots.
    10 Thy cheeks are comely with rows of jewels, thy neck with chains of gold.
    11 We will make thee borders of gold with studs of silver.
    12 While the king sitteth at his table, my spikenard sendeth forth the smell thereof.
    13 A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.
    14 My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi.
    15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
    16 Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green.
    17 The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters of fir.

[9:43:25 PM] Allisiam: Sexy stuff
    [9:44:40 PM] Allisiam: and it all gets better if you keep reading lol
    [9:45:12 PM] Allisiam: 10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
    11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;
    12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;
    [9:45:25 PM] Allisiam: LO... the winter is past
    [9:45:41 PM] Allisiam: God Devo are you freaking blind?
    [9:45:45 PM] Allisiam: !!!!
    [3:46:55 PM] Shiloh: Dove's Eyes yes
    [3:47:32 PM] Sirius 17: [9:46:24 PM] Shiloh: Dove's eyes yes
    [9:47:12 PM] Allisiam: yes remember she said she was afraid to look into Ork's eyes
    Shiloh
    [3:49:46 PM] Sirius 17:

14 O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.
    15 Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
    16 My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies.
    17 Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, turn, my beloved, and be thou like a roe or a young hart upon the mountains of Bether.

Song of Solomon 2 - King James Version (KJV)

[3:50:17 PM] Sirius 17: GOT
    [3:50:20 PM] Sirius 17:

(45) Jesus said, "Grapes are not harvested from thorns, nor are figs gathered from thistles, for they do not produce fruit. A good man brings forth good from his storehouse; an evil man brings forth evil things from his evil storehouse, which is in his heart, and says evil things. For out of the abundance of the heart he brings forth evil things."

[3:51:13 PM] Shiloh: A rather sexy descriptor right out of the scriptures indeed. There are many innuendoes as well to all forms of the 'Kama Sutra'
    [3:51:15 PM] Sirius 17:

(86) Jesus said, "The foxes have their holes and the birds have their nests, but the son of man has no place to lay his head and rest."

yes
    [3:53:29 PM] Sirius 17:

Song of Solomon 3
    King James Version (KJV)

3 By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found him not.
    2 I will rise now, and go about the city in the streets, and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found him not.
    3 The watchmen that go about the city found me: to whom I said, Saw ye him whom my soul loveth?

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Song of Solomon 4&version=KJV
    Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Song of Solomon 5&version=KJV

6 I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer.
    7 The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.
    8 I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, if ye find my beloved, that ye tell him, that I am sick of love.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Song of Solomon 6&version=KJV

3 I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies.
    4 Thou art beautiful, O my love, as Tirzah, comely as Jerusalem, terrible as an army with banners.
    5 Turn away thine eyes from me, for they have overcome me: thy hair is as a flock of goats that appear from Gilead.
    6 Thy teeth are as a flock of sheep which go up from the washing, whereof every one beareth twins, and there is not one barren among them.
    7 As a piece of a pomegranate are thy temples within thy locks.
    8 There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, and virgins without number.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Song of Solomon 7&version=KJV

10 I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.
    11 Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages.
    12 Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.
    13 The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Song of Solomon 8&version=KJV

6 Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
    7 Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.
    8 We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for?
    9 If she be a wall, we will build upon her a palace of silver: and if she be a door, we will inclose her with boards of cedar.
    10 I am a wall, and my breasts like towers: then was I in his eyes as one that found favour.
    11 Solomon had a vineyard at Baalhamon; he let out the vineyard unto keepers; every one for the fruit thereof was to bring a thousand pieces of silver.
    12 My vineyard, which is mine, is before me: thou, O Solomon, must have a thousand, and those that keep the fruit thereof two hundred.
    13 Thou that dwellest in the gardens, the companions hearken to thy voice: cause me to hear it.
    14 Make haste, my beloved, and be thou like to a roe or to a young hart upon the mountains of spices.

[4:05:47 PM] Sirius 17: anyhow they should both read this
    [4:06:03 PM] Sirius 17: it is about them atm
    [4:06:15 PM] Sirius 17: the Dove and the Hart
    [4:07:15 PM] Sirius 17: Song of Solomon....read it aloud to each other, would be awsome
    [4:07:29 PM] Sirius 17: i am such a romantic lol
    [4:08:06 PM] Shiloh: It is the real Logos and the real cosmic divinity - supererotic and not cosmically asexual and sensual in all aspects and also filled with cosmic desires between the cosmic fatherhood and the cosmic motherhood of Abba and Baab
    [4:08:30 PM] Shiloh: The true nature of the universe the 'human devil mind' attempts to obscure and deny
    [4:08:31 PM] Sirius 17: yes it is
    [4:18:33 PM] Sirius 17:

6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
    7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
    8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
    9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
    10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 1&version=KJV

[4:25:52 PM] Sirius 17: [12:40 PM] Shiloh:

<<< But the volcano Mount Etna erupted
    Madonna's place
    Debbie's House

19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
    20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:
    21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

[4:28:08 PM] Shiloh: Yes and this time has come
    [4:28:59 PM] Sirius 17: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/131025085909.htm
    [4:29:18 PM] Sirius 17: Oct. 25, 2013 — At least 441 new species of animals and plants have been discovered over a four year period in the vast, underexplored rainforest of the Amazon, including a monkey that purrs like a cat.
    [4:29:53 PM] Sirius 17: signs
    [4:30:23 PM] Sirius 17: Found between 2010 and 2013, the species include a flame-patterned lizard, a thumbnail-sized frog, a vegetarian piranha, a brightly coloured snake, and a beautiful pink orchid, according to World Wildlife Fund (WWF).

Acts.1.22
    Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.

[4:35:43 PM] Sirius 17: lol

Isaiah 66:1-4
    King James Version (KJV)

1 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
    2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
    3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
    4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

[4:39:55 PM] Shiloh: Excellent correlations
    [4:40:10 PM] Sirius 17: oh i just followed the 22 path
    [4:40:58 PM] Shiloh: Well Isaiah is the restart of the 22 to 44 to 66
    [4:41:21 PM] Shiloh: So Isaiah 66 is 'revelatory' or 'apocalyptic'
    [4:41:24 PM] Sirius 17: yes
    [4:41:33 PM] Sirius 17: both
    [4:41:34 PM] Sirius 17: lol

Revelation 22
    King James Version (KJV)

1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
    2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
    3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
    4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
    5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
    6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
    7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
    8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
    9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
    10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
    11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
    12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
    13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
    14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
    15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
    17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
    18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
    19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
    21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

[4:42:07 PM] Shiloh: Nice completion
    [4:43:11 PM] Shiloh: See 18&19 as the adding of the curses in 'swallowing the human created mental hells' for the able dragon minds, who can share in the Lion's eucharist, but the dire warnings to 'subtract' from the codes, such as the nabsers and 'modernisers' do?[4:43:21 PM] Sirius 17: yeah, they deny the author
    [4:45:28 PM] Sirius 17:

(96) Jesus said, "The kingdom of the father is like a certain woman. She took a little leaven, concealed it in some dough, and made it into large loaves. Let him who has ears hear."

[4:46:02 PM] Sirius 17: BREAD
    [4:50:04 PM] Shiloh: MANNA from Heaven and now the BREAD from HellHeaven
    [4:51:04 PM] Sirius 17: yes

lionsgate.

rainbow2.

rainbow1.

jerusalemadark.

November 3rd's Rare Solar Eclipse

Syzygially speaking, the year's big event is a "hybrid" solar eclipse. The Moon passes directly across the Sun, yielding a fleeting annular eclipse at the beginning and a relatively brief total eclipse later on.

When the Moon passes directly between the Sun and Earth, the usual outcome is either a total or annular solar eclipse. But the event on November 3rd is something of a hybrid. At the point in the North Atlantic where the Moon's umbral shadow begins its dash across Earth, about 600 miles (1,000 km) east of Jacksonville, Florida, an extremely well-placed observer would get to see a vestigial ring of Sun surrounding the Moon's silhouette for a few fleeting seconds just after sunrise.

Nov13pecl. annulareclnov13.
    The eclipse on November 3, 2013, begins as an annular event (far-left end of green line) but quickly becomes a total solar eclipse as the moon's umbra crosses the Atlantic Ocean and central Africa. Click on the image for a larger version.
    Sky & Telescope illustration / source: F. Espenak
    But after that, as it races southeastward, the shadow's footprint is also moving closer to the Moon due to Earth's curvature. So the appearance switches to and remains a total eclipse — though a relatively short one. "Greatest eclipse," offering 99½ seconds of totality, occurs about 12:46 Universal Time at a point about 200 miles (330 km) southwest of the Liberian coast.

The Moon's umbral shadow is only 29 miles wide (47 km) when it makes landfall in Gabon, where there'll be 68 seconds of totality. Then it slides east-northeastward through Congo (up to 53 seconds), Democratic Republic of the Congo (44 seconds), Uganda (19 seconds), northern Kenya (13 seconds), before ending in southern Ethiopia and westernmost Somalia (1 second at sunset).

During the previous hybrid solar eclipse, in April 2005, a stretch of totality was sandwiched between annular views at the beginning and end. This year's edition is especially rare because it begins with annularity and ends with totality. Cartographer Michael Zeiler has amassed many maps and lots of graphical information on his website.

For a little fun envisioning "what if" circumstances along the umbral path, check out Xavier Jubier's interactive eclipse map that overlays the umbral path on Google Earth.

I'll be with Sky & Telescope's eclipse expedition on the eastern shore of Lake Turkana in northwestern Kenya, where we're hoping to see 11 seconds of totality. That's not very long — no time to be fumbling with camera settings! — but we'll be rewarded with astounding views of Baily's beads and long crimson arcs of the Sun's chromosphere.

Several other small groups will be with us in Kenya, because that's where meteorologist Jay Anderson (the "high priest" of eclipse-weather forecasting) expects the best likelihood of cloud-free skies anywhere along the path of totality across Africa. And even from there it's only about a 50:50 proposition, so wish us luck!

A Moon Bite for Breakfast

Meanwhile, a wide swath of locations in the easternmost United States, northeastern South America, the Mediterranean, and virtually all of Africa get to enjoy a partial solar eclipse — weather permitting, of course.

Weather permitting, early risers along the Eastern Seaboard can see a partial solar eclipse at sunrise on November 3, 2013. Percentages show fraction of Sun's area covered by the Moon.
    Sky & Telescope illustration / source: Stellarium
    In the U.S., the partial eclipse is already at maximum as the Sun peeks over the southeastern horizon at dawn. The farther east and north you are along the Eastern Seaboard, up through Boston, the better the view. Basically no one west of the Appalachian Mountains gets to see this one — early risers along a line from Akron to Atlanta experience only a slight nick in the rising Sun. The graphic at right shows six representative views.

For a more complete set of cities, have a look at Zeiler's great map. Also check out this table of partial-eclipse circumstances for various cities compiled by Fred Espenak. (Note that the table uses Universal Time, so adjust for your time zone. As luck would have it, November 3rd is the day that the U.S. and Canada switch back to standard time.)

To watch the partial eclipse at dawn, you'll need a flat, true horizon and binoculars or a telescope equipped with a safe solar filter over the front. Always use a proper solar filter when looking at the bright Sun, whether during a partial eclipse or at any other time. S&T's editors have many tips for viewing the Sun safely.

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/highlights/227679011.html

isaiahtop.
    Shiloh, October 28th, 2013​

Last edited by shiloh on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 8 times in total

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  3. admin

THEeXchanger

501-76.
    THEeXchanger
    • Post n°63

empty. Re: The Factuals versus the Nabs

empty. THEeXchanger on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:56 am
    Floyd wrote:As I say. There is no such thing as a new age religion.
    There is no central holy book or creed.
    Nabs is a misnomer.
    There are however various alien cults.
    Many of them who adopt alleged new age beliefs like astrology.
    Floyd, "one only needs ONE strand of DNA,
    that is humanoid to incarnate to earth" icon_wink.
    ~ susan lynne schwenger

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

4. admin

THEeXchanger

501-76.
    THEeXchanger
    • Post n°64

empty. THEeXchanger on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:34 am
    25725_381790547580_4036202_n.

Posted Oct 27th 2013

47 is lady of the lake ;) (not madonna)
    ask james, about the so-called planned visit (chuckle)

Post last edited Oct 27th 2013

Posted Oct 27th 2013

Jorgelito - Posted 34 Hours Ago

Re Our 144 Pieces

and levels of initiation

levels_of_initiation_by_serret.

Susan, your discussion of this is interesting. You are saying . . .
    We have 144 pieces to us upon entering level 9 after exiting source
    Then we break into two parts of 72;
    Then we begin to realign these pieces in stages as we move back to source.
    As we realign our different parts (as they once were),
    We double ourselves twice making our pieces 432 when we reach level 12..
    I can almost comprehend what's going on!

NO, you do NOT understand this
    at Source, before the soul incarnates
    IT HAS 144 PARTS
    IT SPLITS
    ONE HALF of the SOUL becomes 72 parts
    ONE HALF of the SOUL becomes 72 parts
    72 parts are YOU, or what becomes you, in your totality at 9d/12D
    72 parts are YOUR ET aka YOUR ESSENCE TWIN
    You belong to the same cadre aka energy ring
    Your ET aka Essence Twin, belongs to the same cadre aka energy ring
    There are '7' groups, aka entity groups, known as 1,2,3,4,5,6, & 7 to each energy ring
    Your essence twin, will NEVER be in the same group aka entity group, as, you
    For example - My ET aka EssenceTwin is in cadre aka ring #1, and, belongs to the entity group, known as 1
    (ie; c1 e1 #343)
    This is a king mastery row, goal of prosperity - global job of completion
    This soul is a king cast Priest
    For example -We are in Cadre aka ring# 1, and, belong to the entity group, known as 7
    This is a king mastery row, goal of prosperity - global job of completion
    We are a king cast SAGE
    (ie; c1 e7 #343)
    the raw #343, goes to the last king cast (scholar, artisan, sage, priest, king, warrior or server) soul
    who is cast to the side of truth, there are 49 rows x 7 spots = 343 places
    All other souls from ring #1, who are also Raw #343, namely C1E2, C1E3, C1E4, C1E5, and, C1E6
    would be, what is termed our "Traveling Companions",
    C1E1, AND, C1E7 are both Traveling Companions, as, well as, ET aka Essence Twins
    LETS RECAP:
    THE SOUL - HAS 144 PARTS AT SOURCE
    THEY SPLIT, THEREFORE, this equates to: 72 PARTS + 72 PARTS = 144 parts
    7d-10d - This is where, 72 parts of YOU + 72 parts of The ET aka The Essence Twin are reunited,
    thus 72+72=144 parts (ie: C1E1#343 + C1E7 #343=144 parts)
    8d-11d - This is where, 144 parts are doubled (+144) to 288 parts
    - This is where the rest of your cadre or ring /entity group rejoin with you (ie; all souls of c1e7 + c1e1 #343 are rejoined)
    9d-12d and, this is where 288 parts (+144) become 432 parts
    - This is where (ie; all souls of c1e1, c1e2, c1e3, c1e4, c1e5, c1e6 & C1e7 are reunited)
    For example, my ET aka Essence Twin, is already cycled off in 9d/12D
    - all of its 72 parts are again, one with its collective soul family at 9d/12D
    For example, we have 71 parts of 72 parts that are already cycled off in 9d/12D
    - the last part, called "Susan" aka "333 333 315* ***) exists with the framework of "0"aka Zeropoint to 9d/12D
    - and, has a physical body that resides in a 3D earth plane
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

Post last edited Oct 28th 2013

My Posts

Jorgelito - Posted Oct 27th 2013

meandjoanie.

Susan, I view Source as the source of things, before any manifestation, before anything has any shape or form. So in this view Source can not have any parts -- not 2 not 144. What you call Source with 144 parts is something new to me for which I have no name. However, this is minor; it is the remainder I need to look at. (when the time is right I will see it)

Posted Oct 27th 2013

"Mathematics is the language of love, and, of relations" - susan lynne schwenger
    and, "Love is, the end result" - susan lynne schwenger

Posted Oct 27th 2013

1382252_10151950689327324_1744060292_n.
    Photographer: Murphy C Benjamin
    "Every man, woman and child - has a 'real' cosmic eagle awaiting its release,
    into the form of The cosmic healer"
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

"Every man, woman and child - has a 'real' cosmic vulture awaiting its release,
    into the form of The Cosmic eXchanger"
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

"Every man, woman and child - has a 'real' cosmic spider awaiting its release,
    into the form of The Cosmic Weaver'.
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

"Every man, woman and child - has a 'real' cosmic star serpent dragon awaiting its release,
    into the form of The Star Serpent Dragon Rider and Star Serpent Dragon Master."
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

"Every man, woman and child - has those '4' cosmic initiations,
    to moving back into the totality of:
    The Full Form of The Thunderbird or The Thunder Being aka The Group of The Thunders."
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

ps; that is such a cool picture nothing is better than the old soul, when they are doing, dreaming and playing !!!

5. admin

6. admin

Floyd
    100-38.

Floyd
    • Post n°66

empty. Floyd on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:28 am
    Pardon me admin . But is the above nude picture fine?
    I know others have been banned for posting nudity by mercurial?
    Just how level is the playing field?

7. admin

THEeXchanger

501-76.
    THEeXchanger
    • Post n°67

empty. THEeXchanger on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:05 pm
    1392042_536069669801137_1302185462_n.

"Playing field" ???

"Floyd, this is NOT some sort of play or playing field
    ~ this is NOT an illusion...
    in THE PiVOT of THE NOW
    everything is very REAL.
    There is absolutely NO illusion,
    it is the only place,
    where past, present, future and now
    come back together again."

~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

1185876_577685158960630_356677727_n.

8. admin

shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh
    • Post n°68

shiloh on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:51 pm
    THEeXchanger wrote:
    Floyd wrote:As I say. There is no such thing as a new age religion.
    There is no central holy book or creed.
    Nabs is a misnomer.
    There are however various alien cults.
    Many of them who adopt alleged new age beliefs like astrology.
    Floyd, one only needs ONE strand of DNA,
    that is humanoid to incarnate to earth icon_wink.

1392042_536069669801137_1302185462_n.

THEeXchanger wrote:
    "Playing field" ???

in THE PiVOT of THE NOW
    everything is very REAL.
    it is the only place,

~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

THEeXchanger wrote: 25725_381790547580_4036202_n.
    Floyd wrote:Thanks for that. Really.
    Floyd wrote:pardon me admin . But is the above nude picture fine?
    I know others have been banned for posting nudity by mercurial?
    Just how level is the playing field?

November 3rd's Rare Solar Eclipse
    "The Armageddon New Moon of the World TwinLogos"

Syzygially speaking, the year's big event is a "hybrid" solar eclipse. The Moon passes directly across the Sun, yielding a fleeting annular eclipse at the beginning and a relatively brief total eclipse later on.

When the Moon passes directly between the Sun and Earth, the usual outcome is either a total or annular solar eclipse. But the event on November 3rd is something of a hybrid. At the point in the North Atlantic where the Moon's umbral shadow begins its dash across Earth, about 600 miles (1,000 km) east of Jacksonville, Florida, an extremely well-placed observer would get to see a vestigial ring of Sun surrounding the Moon's silhouette for a few fleeting seconds just after sunrise.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The eclipse on November 3, 2013, begins as an annular event (far-left end of green line) but quickly becomes a total solar eclipse as the moon's umbra crosses the Atlantic Ocean and central Africa. Click on the image for a larger version.
    Sky & Telescope illustration / source: F. Espenak
    But after that, as it races southeastward, the shadow's footprint is also moving closer to the Moon due to Earth's curvature. So the appearance switches to and remains a total eclipse — though a relatively short one. "Greatest eclipse," offering 99½ seconds of totality, occurs about 12:46 Universal Time at a point about 200 miles (330 km) southwest of the Liberian coast.

The Moon's umbral shadow is only 29 miles wide (47 km) when it makes landfall in Gabon, where there'll be 68 seconds of totality. Then it slides east-northeastward through Congo (up to 53 seconds), Democratic Republic of the Congo (44 seconds), Uganda (19 seconds), northern Kenya (13 seconds), before ending in southern Ethiopia and westernmost Somalia (1 second at sunset).

During the previous hybrid solar eclipse, in April 2005, a stretch of totality was sandwiched between annular views at the beginning and end. This year's edition is especially rare because it begins with annularity and ends with totality. Cartographer Michael Zeiler has amassed many maps and lots of graphical information on his website.

For a little fun envisioning "what if" circumstances along the umbral path, check out Xavier Jubier's interactive eclipse map that overlays the umbral path on Google Earth.

I'll be with Sky & Telescope's eclipse expedition on the eastern shore of Lake Turkana in northwestern Kenya, where we're hoping to see 11 seconds of totality. That's not very long — no time to be fumbling with camera settings! — but we'll be rewarded with astounding views of Baily's beads and long crimson arcs of the Sun's chromosphere.

Several other small groups will be with us in Kenya, because that's where meteorologist Jay Anderson (the "high priest" of eclipse-weather forecasting) expects the best likelihood of cloud-free skies anywhere along the path of totality across Africa. And even from there it's only about a 50:50 proposition, so wish us luck!

A Moon Bite for Breakfast

Meanwhile, a wide swath of locations in the easternmost United States, northeastern South America, the Mediterranean, and virtually all of Africa get to enjoy a partial solar eclipse — weather permitting, of course.

Weather permitting, early risers along the Eastern Seaboard can see a partial solar eclipse at sunrise on November 3, 2013. Percentages show fraction of Sun's area covered by the Moon.
    Sky & Telescope illustration / source: Stellarium
    In the U.S., the partial eclipse is already at maximum as the Sun peeks over the southeastern horizon at dawn. The farther east and north you are along the Eastern Seaboard, up through Boston, the better the view. Basically no one west of the Appalachian Mountains gets to see this one — early risers along a line from Akron to Atlanta experience only a slight nick in the rising Sun. The graphic at right shows six representative views.

For a more complete set of cities, have a look at Zeiler's great map. Also check out this table of partial-eclipse circumstances for various cities compiled by Fred Espenak. (Note that the table uses Universal Time, so adjust for your time zone. As luck would have it, November 3rd is the day that the U.S. and Canada switch back to standard time.)

To watch the partial eclipse at dawn, you'll need a flat, true horizon and binoculars or a telescope equipped with a safe solar filter over the front. Always use a proper solar filter when looking at the bright Sun, whether during a partial eclipse or at any other time. S&T's editors have many tips for viewing the Sun safely.

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/highlights/227679011.html

[​IMG]
    Shiloh, October 28th, 2013

[2:22:07 PM] Sirius 17: yes this is really cool
    [2:22:12 PM] Sirius 17: 'hybrid' eclipse lol
    [2:22:27 PM] Sirius 17: sorry i was cooking again
    [2:22:31 PM] Sirius 17: making ceveche
    [2:22:36 PM] Sirius 17: fish salad
    [2:22:48 PM] Sirius 17: now it is marinating
    [2:23:14 PM] Shiloh: http://www.birthofgaia.com/t255-letter-from-a-thuban-insider#3616
    [2:23:39 PM] Shiloh: Yes and I was unawares that the Armageddon Moon coincides with such a 'hybrid eclipse'
    [2:24:06 PM] Shiloh: More synchronicity with the timelines
    [2:24:13 PM] Sirius 17: yeah
    [2:24:27 PM] Sirius 17: who is this royal woman Susan put as a pic?

[2:24:30 PM] Shiloh: It ends and begins with totality
    [2:24:46 PM] Shiloh: [1:28 PM] Shiloh:

<<< This year's edition is especially rare because it begins with annularity and ends with totality.[1:28 PM] Shiloh:

<<< During the previous hybrid solar eclipse, in April 2005, a stretch of totality was sandwiched between annular views at the beginning and end. This year's edition is especially rare because it begins with annularity and ends with totality. Cartographer Michael Zeiler has amassed many maps and lots of graphical information on his website.

[2:25:01 PM] Shiloh: Lol Logos at work as the 'thief in the night'
    [2:25:10 PM] Shiloh: The Ouroboros
    [2:25:13 PM] Sirius 17: nice
    [2:25:18 PM] Shiloh: The alphaomega sabbath
    [2:25:42 PM] Shiloh: And Mount Etna erupts just as the Dragon catches its tail
    [2:25:55 PM] Shiloh: And the 'know it better' fathers fell asleep
    [2:26:58 PM] Shiloh:
    2 Peter 3:3-5
    King James Version (KJV)

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
    4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
    5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

[2:27:57 PM] Sirius 17: what does that mean the earth was standing out of the water and in the water?
    [2:28:53 PM] Shiloh: This is the decoding of the Noahic flood as the waters coming from above and below
    [2:29:11 PM] Sirius 17: as well as inside and outside
    [2:29:19 PM] Sirius 17: the GOT again as above so below
    [2:29:23 PM] Sirius 17: ect ect
    [2:29:47 PM] Shiloh:
    Genesis.7.10-12

10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.
    11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
    12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

[2:29:58 PM] Shiloh: See this?
    [2:30:19 PM] Shiloh: The Fountains of the deep are the 'rains' or waters from below
    [2:30:40 PM] Shiloh: The windows of heaven are the 'rains' from above
    [2:30:58 PM] Sirius 17: ok yes

[2:34:18 PM] The 13th Bridge: an ancestor of mine
    [2:34:22 PM] The 13th Bridge: she is very pretty
    [2:34:40 PM] The 13th Bridge: i used to look like that; when i was young and beautiful
    [2:34:48 PM] The 13th Bridge: i'll look and see if i can find a picture of the old me
    [2:35:00 PM] The 13th Bridge: the pin up girl ?
    [2:35:09 PM] The 13th Bridge: she looks a lot like my mum did
    [2:35:15 PM] The 13th Bridge: and, my grandma
    [2:35:19 PM] The 13th Bridge: when they were young
    [2:35:27 PM] The 13th Bridge: i love that pinup; she is awesome looking woman
    [2:35:32 PM] The 13th Bridge: both are quite nice
    [2:35:44 PM] The 13th Bridge: is floyd a woman or a man
    [2:35:55 PM] The 13th Bridge: sometimes; i sense their opposite energies
    [2:36:02 PM] The 13th Bridge: brook sounds like a man on the phone
    [2:36:05 PM] The 13th Bridge: i'm not joking
    [2:36:27 PM] The 13th Bridge: very pleasant to talk to
    [2:36:32 PM] The 13th Bridge: i wonder if it was at first lionhawk
    [2:36:40 PM] The 13th Bridge: saying she was brook
    [2:36:44 PM] The 13th Bridge: some women have low voices
    [2:36:55 PM] The 13th Bridge: but; it sure wasn't the voice i was expecting
    [3:01:22 PM] Shiloh: Floyd is a man, as is Lionhawk
    [3:01:38 PM] The 13th Bridge: I'M CALLING THE 22 FIGURE
    [3:01:42 PM] The 13th Bridge: THE KEY of BROOK (22)[​IMG]
    [3:01:45 PM] The 13th Bridge: Wink SHE WILL love that
    [3:21:44 PM] Shiloh: Your mirror images are trying to say the 26 Alphabet as two 13 cipher series
    [3:21:59 PM] Shiloh: ABC...LM=123...12.13
    [3:22:01 PM] Shiloh: And NO...XYZ=14.15...24.25.26
    [3:22:09 PM] The 13th Bridge: yes, that i knew
    [3:22:19 PM] The 13th Bridge: you know; that is also in your hands and; 33 in your palm

[3:23:18 PM] Shiloh: yes and I share this bit on the forum in the proper context

ABC...KLM=1-2-3...11-12-13 as the upper or first Head half of the 26-letter Arabic alphabet and
    NOP...XYZ=14-15-16...24-25-26 as the lower or second Tail half of the same.

Why a German saying goes like: "In die Hände meine Lieben, wurde euch MM geschrieben", which translates as: "In your hands is written MM", referring to the Destiny-Heart-Mind lines of course.
    Then you can use your symmetries of mirror reflections and inversions etc. etc. to finetune this base sequence of the alphanumerical gematria. In membrane physics the 26 tieredness refers to the 26-dimensional bosonic superstring of integral elementicity. So you actually find a modern scientific interpretation for your Brook22 key away from the Hebrew and other alphanumerical base templates and definitions

THEeXchanger wrote:

upload_2014-11-11_21-40-59.

[​IMG]
    ...just passing through
    [​IMG]
    and, the reverse of The Brook Key (22)
    [​IMG]

[2:35:15 PM] Sirius 17: yeah this is going to be a powerful eclipse
    [2:36:34 PM] Sirius 17: 11/20/13: Chiron in Pisces stations direct at 9º07′ in trine to Saturn at 15°55' and the Dragon Node at 6°28' and the Scorpio Sun at 28°20' and exact to Mercury in Scorpio. Chiron at the Armageddon New Moon of November 3rd at 12:50UCT is at 9°14.5' is in the same water trine to the Sun at 11°16' with the Dragon Node at 7°22' and Saturn at 13°53' and Mercury at 7°30'
    [2:37:01 PM] Sirius 17: humm James and I have Chiron in Pisces
    [2:39:55 PM] Shiloh: Pisces is the Christ sign of the old age and Chiron is the Cosmic Healer from the native sixth house of the Health and Pets and ETs, and ruler of Virgo with the Unicorn of Isaiah's Dragon prophecy
    [2:43:07 PM] Shiloh: As the precession of the equinoxes is retrograde the new age is that of the 11th sign of Aquarius from the 12th sign of Pisces. The so called Vesica Pisces then is symbolized by the Ouroboros catching its own tail as the galactic dragon of the linear timeflow becoming quantum circular in closure

Susan's statement here fits perfectly:

in THE PiVOT of THE NOW
    everything is very REAL.
    it is the only place,

~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

[2:45:47 PM] Sirius 17: yeah
    [2:46:02 PM] Sirius 17: she nailed it lol
    [2:46:45 PM] Shiloh: At times she is fully 'with it'!
    [2:46:52 PM] Sirius 17: yes
    [2:47:14 PM] Sirius 17: she just may come pay you a visit lol
    [2:47:53 PM] Shiloh: She intuited the October 21st date from her astral perspectives as well, without realising the timespace codes - the beginning of the 'Hour' of the Armageddon
    [2:49:15 PM] Sirius 17: well she has always been tuned into the numerology and dates ect
    [2:49:48 PM] Shiloh: With a bit of nabs intermixed with it
    [2:50:09 PM] Sirius 17: yes, she is very curious about a lot of things
    [2:50:23 PM] Sirius 17: plethora of comparisons
    [2:50:27 PM] Shiloh: True
    [2:50:33 PM] Sirius 17: it is easy to get lost in all of that
    [2:50:38 PM] Sirius 17: but i think she sees connections
    [2:50:39 PM] Shiloh: Data overloads
    [2:50:47 PM] Shiloh: Oh sure, she feels them​

Last edited by shiloh on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:37 am; edited 15 times in total​

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  9. admin

THEeXchanger

501-76.
    THEeXchanger
    • Post n°69

THEeXchanger on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:24 pm

upload_2014-11-11_21-44-17.

...just passing through

Posted Oct 27th 2013

brook10.
    There are 26 sides to this glyph - this is the 'real' water glyph of egypt - as, you are aware 26=god=dog
    ~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

Posted Oct 27th 2013

It's mirror looks like this ...
    with 26 sides - and, reverse (counter- clockwise)
    brook11.

Posted Oct 28th 2013

22brook.

Posted Oct 28th 2013

and, the reverse of The Brook Key (22)
    brook22rev.

Posted Oct 28th 2013

Elisabeth 'Sissi' Amalie Eugenie von Wittelsbach, Empress consort of Austria is your 12th cousin five times removed.
    We share this common grandmother - http://www.geni.com/people/Joan-Beaufort/6000000000743955206?through=6000000002459854330
    Joan Beaufort, Queen consort of Scots, who is my 16th great grandmother.
    154&url=http%3A%2F%2Fphotos.geni.com%2Fp10%2F3270%2F8601%2F53444838039e27c7%2Fjoanbeaufort_large.
    Joan Beaufort, Queen consort of Scots
    and, my Great Grandfather was James Stewart, The Black Knight of Lorn is your 16th great grandfather
    http://www.geni.com/people/Joan-Beaufort/6000000000743955206?through=6000000002459854330

and; she was married to 2 different men
    so; another part of my lineage
    due to her second husband - connects us
    as, my 17th great grandmother to:
    James I Stewart, King of Scots James I of Scotland is your 17th great grandfather.
    http://www.geni.com/people/James-I-of-Scotland/6000000002277472620?through=6000000000743955206

My lineage back to GEB & NUT is also intersting
    My 110th great grandparents
    http://www.geni.com/people/Geb/6000000006277494433
    Geb is your 110th great grandfather.
    Nut is your 110th great grandmother

You - Susan Lynne Schwenger are a 110th great granddaughter to Geb and Nut (Isis is our 109th great grandmother)→
    you can go read about this here:
    http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/...2E8F-6404-4AB8-A825-FDDBD7D765EE&pageindex=98

Posted Oct 28th 2013

So, what i hard about solving the missing 1/64 of The Eye of Horus ?
    i guess, that it has to be a fraction ?
    1/13 x 13/1 = 1
    5 is the number of light
    3 is the number of darkness, A Triad (1/3), A Trine (1/3), A Trinity (1/3)
    The Central Vertical Channel = 1 = 1/2 Lower Central Vertical Chanel + 1/2 Higher Central Vertical Channel
    A Triad (1/3) + A Trine (1/3) + A Trinity (1/3) = 3/3 = 1
    A Sequence of A Triad + A Trine + A Trinity + The Sequence of = 3 1/3 + 3 1/3 + 3 1/3 + 3 = 13
    (3+) A Triad (3+) A Trine (3+) A Trinty +3 =(3x4)+(1/3 x) = 12 + 1 = 13
    3 3 3 is also equal to 9
    3 1 5 is also equal to 9
    351 is also equal to 9
    1/64 + 1/32 + 1/16 + 1/8 + 1/4 + 1/2 + x/y = 1
    if, x = 1 and, y = 64
    what is so diffcult, about finding the missing 1/64 ?
    1/64 + 1/32 + 1/16 + 1/8 + 1/4 + 1/2 + 1/64 = 1
    and,if 5 ro = 1
    then 5 ro = 64/64
    Tony, is the missing 1/64 in The Eye of Horus - The Tear of Thoth ?
    or, is something here in binary ???

Posted Oct 28th 2013

The highly stylized eye of the falcon-headed solar and sky god Horus (the Latin version of Hor)
    is associated with regeneration, health, and prosperity. It has become commonly associated with esoterica and the occult.
    It is also called the udjat eye or utchat eye, which means "sound eye".

The udjat is depicted as a human eye and eyebrow as they would be seen looking at a person full-faced.
    The eye is decorated with the markings that adorn the eyes of hawks.
    Usually, it is the right eye shown as the udjat, although the left is not uncommon. This is probably because of another myth that say that the sun and the moon were the right (sun) and left (moon) eyes of the sky god and the sun is seen as more powerful.
    Each piece of the udjat can be seen as representing a fraction of the descending geometric series 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, etc.,
    put together they make 63/64 or approximately 1.

The entire eye measured 1 heqat. And each of the parts of the eye measured fractions of the heqat.
    These are the parts of the EYE and their corresponding associated fraction values :

1/64 a64. 1/32 a32. 1/16 a16. 1/8
    a32. 1/4 a4. 1/2 a2.
    = horuseye.
    The corresponding sense data are :-
    1/64 heqat Touch
    1/32 heqat Taste
    1/16 heqat Hearing
    1/8 heqat Thought
    1/4 heqat Sight
    1/2 heqat Smell
    The EYE OF HORUS has a very specific meaning. The eye is represented as a figure with 6 parts.
    These 6 parts correspond to the six senses - Touch, Taste, Hearing, Thought, Sight, Smell.
    These are the 6 parts of the *eye*. The eye is the receptor of *input*.
    It has these six doors, to receive data.
    The construction of the eye follows very precise laws. The senses are ordered according to their importance.
    And according to how much energy must be *eaten* by the *eye* for an individual to receive a particular sensation. All of the sensory data input is *food*.
    Also, in the Egyptian system there is the unit of the ro. And by definition 320 ro = 1 heqat.
    The symbol for the ro is the mouth, it represented one mouthful. Again associating these measures with food, or input data.
    Now if we consider the ro as the smallest unit of input energy needed for the input to *register* as sense data.
    We note, 320 = 5 x 64 and so in terms of ro
    we have 5 ro to register a Touch 10 ro to register a Taste 20 ro to register a Sound 40 ro to register a Thought 80 ro to register a Light 160 ro to register a Smell
    To see how the drawings of the eye correspond to the various senses note:-

1. Touch 1/64 heqat or 5 ro
    a64.
    This part of the EYE represents planting a stick into the ground. Like planting a stalk that will take root. The Earth represents touch.
    Planting itself represents physical contact and touching.

2. Taste 1/32 heqat or 10 ro
    a32.
    This part of the EYE represents the sprouting of the wheat or grain from the planted stalk. It is the food we put into our mouth.
    And so represents taste. Taste is also = Touch + Shape. That is to say, the different tastes we experience come from touching different shapes.
    So, touch is more a fundamental sense that taste.

3. Hearing 1/16 heqat or 20 ro
    a16.
    This part of the EYE represents the EAR. The figure points towards the ear on the face. Also, it has the shape of a horn or musical instrument.
    When we Hear a sound or combination of sounds we find this to be pleasing or unpleasant.
    The sound has a taste for us, causing a preference. Sound requires Touch + Taste and so is a combination of the lower senses.

4. Thought 1/8 heqat or 40 ro
    a8.
    This part of the EYE represents thought. We often use our eyebrows to express our thoughts. And this facial feature is closest to that part of the forehead
    we associate with thinking. We raise our eyebrows to express surprise, for example. Thought = Touch + Taste + Hearing
    . If you think :) about it. Thinking is a kind of suppressed sound. The language we think in is like the *touch* of muscle prior to giving voice.
    And of course, we have a *taste* for different types of thoughts.

5. Sight 1/4 heqat or 80 ro
    a4.
    This is the pupil of the EYE. And so no more needs to be said. It represents seeing, or the sensation of light.

6. Smell 1/2 heqat or 160 ro
    a2.
    This part of the EYE points to the nose. It even looks like a nose. It represents the sensation of smell.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The reverence shown to parents is one of the virtues symbolized by the udjat, and the amulet could be used as a substitute for any of the offerings
    an eldest son was supposed to provide daily at his father's tomb. It was believed to ward of sickness and capable of bringing the dead to life
    (as it did with Osiris). The eye was also placed in the wrappings of the mummies over the incision where the embalmers removed the internal organs.
    Damaging the body in any way was considered bad luck for the deceased, and the Egyptians hoped to protect it by placing the amulet over the cut.
    Horus, the son of Osiris and Isis, was called "Horus who rules with two eyes." His right eye was white and represented the sun; his left eye was black
    and represented the moon. According to myth Horus lost his left eye to his evil brother, Seth, whom he fought to avenge Seth's murder of Osiris.
    Seth tore out the eye but lost the fight. The eye was reassembled by magic by Thoth, the god of writing, the moon, and magic.
    Horus presented his eye to Osiris, who experienced rebirth in the underworld.
    As an amulet the Eye of Horus has three versions: a left eye, a right eye, and two eyes.
    The eye is constructed in fractional parts, with 1/64 missing, a piece Thoth added by magic...
    The Egyptians used the eye as a funerary amulet for protection against evil and rebirth in the underworld, and decorated mummies, coffins, and tombs with it.
    The Book of the Dead instructs that funerary eye amulets be made out of lapis lazuli or a stone called mak. Some were gold-plated.
    It was called the "all-seeing Eye." Other attributes associated with it are terror and wrath.
    According to some myths, the eye took on a personality of its own, swooping down out of the sky to right wrongs...

udjat.
    http://www.greatdreams.com/horus/eyehorus.htm
    There are some great dreams here
    - however, i've figured out how this fits into my formula ;)

10. admin

Brook
    211-2.

Brook
    • Post n°70

Brook on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:12 pm
    uninvited

Last edited by Brook on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

empty. Brook Yesterday at 11:12 am
    The key of Brook... 21327.

Pretty cool... 9755.

btw...my voice is low because I had surgery on my vocal cords to remove a huge polyp that developed there over time and I started to lose my voice completely causing a strain and effort to even whisper.

You're not the only one to make that assumption either. Often when I'm on the phone to a stranger they end with "than you sir"...Argh!

Rest assured it was me Susan and it was a delightful conversation indeed.