The Factuals versus the NABS (New Age BullShit)

Discussion in 'Memeperplexed' started by admin, Nov 9, 2014.

1. admin

admin Well-Known Member Staff Member

Floyd
    100-38.

Floyd
    • Post n°21

empty. Re: The Factuals versus the Nabs

empty. Floyd on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:15 am
    Thanks for the detailed reply Shioh.

What I would say is that your usage of the term 'nabs' is invalid. As I have indicated, the umbrella term, 'new age movement' covers a vast spectrum of religious and spiritual practices and philosophies that more often than not antagonise each other. There is probably more disunity in this 'movement' than unity. The use of the term nabs to define a unified religious belief is far to vague and misinformed. There is fact, no such thing as a new age religion so to label something nabs is fundamentally meaningless. It would be better to be much more specific.

There would be some who would view the Thuban syncretiism of biblical interpretation, physics and alien beliefs as new age bullshit believe it or not! In fact, there are many non mainstream christian groups that are part of this alleged new age movement.

The thrust of your usage of this label (nabs) I believe is to be critical of religious beliefs that may be hostile or totally separate from any belief in the Christian God, jesus and the bible and general thuban ideology? There is no doubt that such groups could come up with a term or some abbreviation to describe your own beliefs should they desire to go on the attack.

Your groups criticisms of pseudo science and its ubiquity in some new religions and UFO cults and the world at large stands alone as valid and is something I share with you. There is no better example of this than the Niburu lie. Zeta talk is just one example of sci fi /ufo cult disinformation but the root of the lie goes back to the disinformationist Sitchin.

But I have to say the label 'nabs' as a generalisation for ;new religions' that may be included in the so called new age movement is far to vague, totally inaccurate and just doesnt cut the cheese.

Can you think of another term. Its probably best to tackle each belief on its own merits or otherwise rather than lumping them all together in a poorly defined soup.

2. admin

shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh
    • Post n°22

empty. shiloh on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:05 am
    Floyd wrote:Thanks for the detailed reply Shioh.

What I would say is that your usage of the term 'nabs' is invalid. As I have indicated, the umbrella term, 'new age movement' covers a vast spectrum of religious and spiritual practices and philosophies that more often than not antagonise each other. There is probably more disunity in this 'movement' than unity. The use of the term nabs to define a unified religious belief is far to vague and misinformed. There is fact, no such thing as a new age religion. so to label something nabs is fundamentally meaningless. It would be better to be much more specific.

There would be some who would view the Thuban syncretiism of biblical interpretation, physics and alien beliefs as new age bullshit believe it or not! In fact, there are many non mainstream christian groups that are part of this alleged new age movement.

The thrust of your usage of this label (nabs) I believe is to be critical of religious beliefs that may be hostile or totally separate from any belief in the Christian God, jesus and the bible and general thuban ideology? There is no doubt that such groups could come up with a term or some abbreviation to describe your own beliefs should they desire to go on the attack.

Your groups criticisms of pseudo science and its ubiquity in some new religions and UFO cults and the world at large stands alone as valid and is something I share with you. There is no better example of this than the Niburu lie. Zeta talk is just one example of sci fi /ufo cult disinformation but the root of the lie goes back to the disinformationist Sitchin.

But I have to say the label 'nabs' as a generalisation for ;new religions' that may be included in the so called new age movement is far to vague, totally inaccurate and just doesnt cut the cheese.

Can you think of another term. Its probably best to tackle each belief on its own merits or otherwise rather than lumping them all together in a poorly defined soup.

You are rendering a particular word in a deeper context, than intended here dear Floyd. Just recently you used the term 'bible basher', and a term, which I use rather ubiquitously as well.
    You might be aware, that I can be rather pedantic when it comes to definition and detailed classification of terms used. When one applies the scientific models and theories, precise specification of terms used, constitute a corner stone and building block for a universal application of the science or field of study addressed.

My intent to use the word 'New Age BS' serves a particular purpose; namely to contrast the 'valid parts' of a religious or quasi-religious movement' termed as the 'New Age' to its 'invalid' or 'mindfully compromised' parts in some manner of semantics.
    Now with 'valid part', I infer yet another 'label, namely one of 'proper research' or exploration of available data bases relevant to the subject matter.

In no manner have I ever encompassed all of this 'New Age' movement under the Nabs label; but whenever utilized, I either am addressing particular individuals or groups, who do not value the criteria of 'proper research' regarding the topics, they are addressing.
    So you might agree, that my validation of the religious movement called Christianity is rather more profound, than your 'umbrella' of considering it as a say 'polluted' and mish-mashed collective of written records of some authors and scribes some centuries and millennia ago.

Yet, I criticize the 'bible bashers' just as much as you would or even more so, as my detailed treatise regarding the MEOPEM tabulation of different 'thought systems' (found on this thread) and individual human mind perceptions might have indicated to you.
    So my argument regarding the label of Nabs refers to a crystallizing context, which could be applied to any philosophy or science or thought system as either being 'well done' or 'sloppy'. This then again becomes a 'value judgement' of the observer or rersearcher or analyst and one can argue over its validity and appropriateness on many levels and nuances.

To me the bible is most profound, IF properly decoded and understood in the context of its historical accumulations from even older sources and the apocryphias, also including the lexicons of Israel's Qumran and Egypt's Nag Hammadi.

And because I have indeed decoded the esoteric meanings contained in those scrolls of antiquity to my intellectual and academically biased satisfaction; I do indeed feel justified in my critique of the 'bible bashers' or the 'bible deniers', who market and pollute and use a source material, they have little more than an inkling about in their preponderances. And this includes the clergy and the fundamentalists and the tele-marketeers all the stairways to the bishops and the papacies.

And so we do indeed share a 'wrath of reason' Floyd and this ire towards the 'experts' and the 'gurus' and the 'wayshowers' who use sources, they do not understand - to 'brainwash' and 'misguide' the gullible and the naïve and their basically innocent followers, who have not learned how to discern the 'likely truth' from the BS. This modus operandi we know you do understand in your 'cult busting' modes and your appreciation of sound mindful reasoning.

Now I apply the same 'BS meter' to the 'New Age' material in a comparative sense and just as I fully appreciate and value the true inner meaning of Christianity (and other 'religions as well); yet 'see red' when exposed to the hypocrites and disinformants as the 'false prophets'; so do I also validate the esoteric inner thrust of the 'New Age', but without the Nabs.

PS.: Whatever labels will be put upon me and say the Thuban label in general; are irrelevant in view of the integrity and cosmic honour inherent in the 'dragon nature'; which will remain as a puzzling enigma yet for some time to flow across the rivers of the universal history.
    And I can only 'speak' for myself here, as a dragon is a cosmos entity unto itself, as described in an earlier reply to your questions.
    There is something about the 'personality' of a dragon which is rather 'alien' to the human mindedness Floyd.
    Thank you for your communique.

Shiloh, September 25th, 2013

3. admin

magamud
    889-6.

magamud
    • Post n°23

empty. magamud on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:51 pm
    The simplicity of the Jesus narrative is extraordinary as its opposite. Both polarities are a singularity coalescing into the one Father who creates. And the very dynamics that are between us are between "them". This is what is meant as above so below. Its energy. And when you can align to this you then understand what is the Kingdom and what is hell. And this is the nature of the universe. And where your energy is, is where you will go until you learn this.

The harvest is a place where both singularities interact with mortals to the point where freewill is not interrupted. The amount of support from both sides distills or compresses the energy in a quickening state to provide an opportunity to be illuminated. This is what Jesus means by the narrow path and how he is the way.

Part of the confusion is in the actual physical grounding of ones body. Jesus becomes the stepping stone to the kingdom between mortal and god head. The Nabs forgo this stepping stone and use mostly mind to attain god head. This is the Luciferian light deception perpetuated by Buddha himself! It is everywhere and in everything! But in the end we are seeking to get back home.

The earth is God’s footstool, so don’t swear by the earth. Jerusalem is the city of the great king, so don’t swear by it.

4. admin

shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh
    • Post n°24

Re: The Factuals versus the Nabs

shiloh on Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:20 am
    magamud wrote:The simplicity of the Jesus narrative is extraordinary as its opposite. Both polarities are a singularity coalescing into the one Father who creates. And the very dynamics that are between us are between "them". This is what is meant as above so below. Its energy. And when you can align to this you then understand what is the Kingdom and what is hell. And this is the nature of the universe. And where your energy is, is where you will go until you learn this.

The harvest is a place where both singularities interact with mortals to the point where freewill is not interrupted. The amount of support from both sides distills or compresses the energy in a quickening state to provide an opportunity to be illuminated. This is what Jesus means by the narrow path and how he is the way.

Part of the confusion is in the actual physical grounding of ones body. Jesus becomes the stepping stone to the kingdom between mortal and god head. The Nabs forgo this stepping stone and use mostly mind to attain god head. This is the Luciferian light deception perpetuated by Buddha himself! It is everywhere and in everything! But in the end we are seeking to get back home.

The earth is God’s footstool, so don’t swear by the earth. Jerusalem is the city of the great king, so don’t swear by it.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Indeed, the statement of the Nirvana seeking Buddhist or Hindu or 'Eastern Mystic' and the traditional Gnostic 'physical world deniers', that 'Maya=Illusion' represents in itself a 'great desire' to escape the blended reality of the 'Within' AND the 'Without'.
    So seeking the kingdom only from within or from without, will result in not finding it. This then 'challenges' both the Nabs 'mindboggled' alternative as well as the 'orthodox materialist' of the 'belief in a observable scientific methodology' and the 'spiritual supernaturalist' of the 'faith in religion'.
    This truth of creation is rather hard to find in the source books of the human philosophies and so most of the 'teachers' of all 'religions' and philosophies remain 'blissfully' unaware of it.
    It is however a clear and integral message in the Nag Hammadi scrolls of the World Twin Logos.

Gospel of Thomas (GOT)- (Lambdin) as the Q(uelle) or Source document, sought by the historians and theologians, as the 'source' or 'missing link' script for the subsequently composed lexicons, partially incorporated in the 'New Testament' and the Septugiant.
    The GOT was made manifest in 32 AD in a time period mirrored in a timeframe from the March Equinox 2011 to the December Solstice 2012 in the modern era in contemporarity of used calendars and record keepings.

anaessesynes. [​IMG] meaningful-dragon-tattoo-1.

Saying #29 emphasizes the importance of the Body as whilst it is said to have been created by the 'spirit'; it nevertheless will, in time, and after it has undergone a required evolvement; become itself responsible in some manner to recreate or redefine its own 'creator spirit' as its own parentage or progenitor. Any interpreter not inclined to dismiss this statement for whatever reason will then most likely find hisher previously held idea or conviction as to the supremacy of the 'spirit' over the 'matter' as untenable. The nirvana believer then will encounter herhimself in a rather paradoxical position. The dragon nous of course understands, that the 'matter' refers to the creation as the 'Mother of the Earth' whilst the 'spirit' refers to the creator as the 'Father of the Heaven' in a solution of the 'chicken-egg paradox.

The metaphysical or spiritual 'father' can be his own father as a imaginary rooster, carrying his own seed of reproduction in his testicular eggs; but as a waveform he requires a particular embodied and physical 'mother' to lay lay a particular physical egg from which the rooster can then hatch in physicality in a real material universe as the Body morphed 'Child' of the female rooster also known as a hen.
    Subsequently, a metaphysical creator creates a physical creation for the purpose of the physical creation to give birth as a physical creator to a metaphysical creation. This represents the idea of the Father transforming into a FatherMother and the Mother metamorphosing into a Motherfather in a shared synergy of sympathetic cocreeativity between creator mind in transmission and creation body in reception-retransmission.
    In terms of the ontology of the physical sciences; the wave-particle duality so becomes the simultaneous existence of both the waved particle and the particular wave in a collapse of the wavefunction into the bodiness of the particle becoming the 'Birth of the Body beingness' in the 'Death of the Wave state' and vice versa; the collapse of the particle function rendering the birth of the previously 'trapped' wave in the body as the 'death' of the vessel or prison cell for the encapsulated waveform or 'soul'.
    Saying #29 then defines a hybrid state of existence of the 'Wave Particle' or Mind-Body as rendering the 'collapse' of either wavefunction or particle function as unnecessary in creating the 'Alive Dead State' of "Schrödinger's Cat" as being colocal and coexistent with the 'Dead Alive State' of "Schrödinger's Dog" in the twinning or doubling of the 'Quantum Vector Eigenstate' and a intricate understanding of the bestowal of 'eternal life' as exemplified in 1Corinthians.15.

Saying #77 refers to the reconfiguration of the Mind-Body or Wave-Particle Cartesian duality as for instance depicted in the YinYang symbol and can be translated into a form of advanced quantum mechanics to describe the quantum entanglement of the constituents or parts of the universe with each other in the context of the Laws of Physics.
    In terms of the historical semantics of Christianity, this of course refers to the physical transformation or metamorphosis of a particular morphology in utility of a potential extrapolation and extension of those selfsame 'Laws of Nature' applied to the molecular physics in its subatomic manifestation.
    This is also known as a hitherto unique 'Resurrection Event' which was, unlike a similar event known as the 'Virgin Birth', a physical and not a metaphysical 'higher dimensional' occurrence.
    The Wave (Function) of Creation can be rendered as encompassing all of its constituent parts, yet being the ocean containing its water drops. Only when the 'ocean drops' crystallize from their matrix of the 'mirror of the see or sea' can the ocean itself assume and participate in a differentiable individuality and 'cosmic personalities'.

Denying ones 'cosmic personality' then becomes a ignorance of the highest order in a 'denial of the cosmic selfhood' and describes the 'unforgivable sin' against the 'holy spirit' personified in the 'Holy Ghost' of the 3 generations of the FatherMother to the DaughterSon to the GrandSonDaughter as 'Mother in the Blood' with her 'Daughter in the Water' and her Granddaughter as the 'Holy Spirit' to mirror the Grandson as the 'Holy Ghost' and the Son as 'The Word' or Logos. The cosmic yang so becomes associated with 'The Wave and Mind of Heaven' and the cosmic yin affiliates with 'The Particular Body or Morph of Earth as the holofractal miniature Universe'. This becomes the decoding of saying #44 in the GOT and also blends the 'Wholey Trinity' of the Yanged maleness to that of the Yinned femaleness of 1John.5.1-12:

1 Corinthians 15
    King James Version (KJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
    2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
    5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
    6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
    7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
    8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
    9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
    10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
    11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.
    12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
    13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
    14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
    15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
    16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
    17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
    18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
    19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
    20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
    21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
    22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
    23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
    24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
    25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
    26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
    27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
    28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
    29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?
    30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?
    31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.
    32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.
    33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
    34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.
    35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
    36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
    37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
    38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
    39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
    40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
    41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
    42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
    43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
    44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
    45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
    46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
    47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.
    48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
    49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
    50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
    53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
    54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
    55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
    56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

1 John 5:1-12

King James Version (KJV)

1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
    2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
    3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
    4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
    5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
    6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
    8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
    9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
    10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
    11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
    12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

(3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you.

Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

(29) Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder.

But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders.

Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty."

(44) Jesus said, "Whoever blasphemes against the father will be forgiven, and whoever blasphemes against the son will be forgiven, but whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit will not be forgiven either on earth or in heaven."

(77) Jesus said, "It is I who am the light which is above them all. It is I who am the all. From me did the all come forth, and unto me did the all extend. Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

Anyone not able to view the Abraxas video, due to server restrictions, can download this video from:
    http://thuban.spruz.com/gfile/75r4!-!GKLGHE/santana_-_abraxas.flv and then play it on an appropriate native-generic media player.

[​IMG]
    Shiloh, September 26th, 2013 - Day of the New Core Template in Cosmic ID Reconfiguration​

Last edited by shiloh on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:10 pm; edited 36 times in total​

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  5. admin

shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh
    • Post n°25

shiloh on Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:53 am
    Floyd wrote:eek:ooohh. 16th December. Thats my birthday. Hope you guys are going to put your hands in your pocket and buy Uncle Floyd a pint to celebrate.
    Your birthday will be rather similar to your day of the Mayas of December 21st, 2012 Floyd.

There will be no cataclysmic events away from the Gaussian distribution frequency of interspacial dynamical interaction.

However just like December 21st, 2012, a hitherto unprecented reconfiguration of the cosmic multidimensional timespace matrix will allow the cosmic graduation of the human genus and a 'qualification' which is based on mentality and not any characteristics and typefications of their physicality; to proceed a little further, than it was on the 'Day of the Maya' 9,360,000 as a simple daycount of 9,360,360 Kin.

And this 'growing up of the human mentality' performs the function of ending the 'cocooning' stage of the human planetary genus to enter its hatchling butterfly stage of environmental pollinations from its earlier environment polluting caterpillar existence.
    Those butterflies by the way, you might one day meet as the 'alien minded' Extra-Terrestrials and so this 'graduation' represents the true condition for 'Contact', apart from the speculations of the sandpit kindergarten players.

And just perhaps, the 'Mighty Reds' might have also graduated to play against the 'Red Devils' with the 'Champions' in the League Europa again.

Shiloh in Mercury-Hermes, 26Sep2013

6. admin

magamud
    889-6.

magamud
    • Post n°26

empty. magamud on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:19 am
    "'Maya=Illusion' represents in itself a 'great desire' to escape the blended reality of the 'Within' AND the 'Without'."
    Thats it, well said!

"This then 'challenges' both the Nabs 'mindboggled' alternative as well as the 'orthodox materialist' of the 'belief in a observable scientific methodology' and the 'spiritual supernaturalist' of the 'faith in religion'."

Its what Jesus was saying about the Pharisees asking for miracles. Its amazing stuff, and in this sense people seek the observable outside of the bubble not knowing they are in it. And lucifer knows this well and does an excellent job creating automatons negating our true nature.

"This truth of creation is rather hard to find in the source books of the human philosophies and so most of the 'teachers' of all 'religions' and philosophies remain 'blissfully' unaware of it."
    Indeed, as to why I give thanks to God for having mercy on me.

"It is however a clear and integral message in the Nag Hammadi scrolls of the World Twin Logos."
    Indeed, its as if truth is but a whisper and a string through time connecting us to the law. A narrow path amongst all of the delusion. Incredible stuff. I am in awe...

Excellent bible quotes. Thank you!

And he said, "The person is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea and drew it up from the sea full of little fish. Among them the wise fisherman discovered a fine large fish. He threw all the little fish back into the sea, and easily chose the large fish. Anyone here with two good ears had better listen!"

Jesus said, "Look, the sower went out, took a handful (of seeds), and scattered (them). Some fell on the road, and the birds came and gathered them. Others fell on rock, and they didn't take root in the soil and didn't produce heads of grain. Others fell on thorns, and they choked the seeds and worms ate them. And others fell on good soil, and it produced a good crop: it yielded sixty per measure and one hundred twenty per measure."

Jesus said, "I will give you what no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, what no hand has touched, what has not arisen in the human heart."

The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"

Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.

Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

7. admin

shiloh

400-28.
    Shiloh
    • Post n°27

empty. shiloh on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:22 am
    magamud wrote:

{1} "'Maya=Illusion' represents in itself a 'great desire' to escape the blended reality of the 'Within' AND the 'Without'."

Thats it, well said!

{2} "This then 'challenges' both the Nabs 'mindboggled' alternative as well as the 'orthodox materialist' of the 'belief in a observable scientific methodology' and the 'spiritual supernaturalist' of the 'faith in religion'."

Its what Jesus was saying about the Pharisees asking for miracles. Its amazing stuff, and in this sense people seek the observable outside of the bubble not knowing they are in it. And lucifer knows this well and does an excellent job creating automatons negating our true nature.

{3} "This truth of creation is rather hard to find in the source books of the human philosophies and so most of the 'teachers' of all 'religions' and philosophies remain 'blissfully' unaware of it."

Indeed, as to why I give thanks to God for having mercy on me.

{4} "It is however a clear and integral message in the Nag Hammadi scrolls of the World Twin Logos."

Indeed, its as if truth is but a whisper and a string through time connecting us to the law. A narrow path amongst all of the delusion. Incredible stuff. I am in awe...

Excellent bible quotes. Thank you!

{5} And he said, "The person is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea and drew it up from the sea full of little fish. Among them the wise fisherman discovered a fine large fish. He threw all the little fish back into the sea, and easily chose the large fish. Anyone here with two good ears had better listen!"

Jesus said, "Look, the sower went out, took a handful (of seeds), and scattered (them). Some fell on the road, and the birds came and gathered them. Others fell on rock, and they didn't take root in the soil and didn't produce heads of grain. Others fell on thorns, and they choked the seeds and worms ate them. And others fell on good soil, and it produced a good crop: it yielded sixty per measure and one hundred twenty per measure."

Jesus said, "I will give you what no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, what no hand has touched, what has not arisen in the human heart."

The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"

Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.

Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Thank you for your pertinent comments magamud. I would agree with all your statements, except your cosmology how and why 'Lucifer' enters the universal logistics. I shall address this in detail later, as it is a rather important topic in the reconfiguration of the cosmic matrix, now entering its physical manifestation.
    Briefly, Satan and the Devil and Lucifer are 3 different cosmic archetypes. Satan is the 'backside or 'back of the head' of the image of God in Heaven as one side of the mirror 'outside of the universe, looking into the MIRROR = SPACETIME = SPIRIT = PHOENIX = SURNAME = 91 of 'himherself' as his own male image or visage he wishes to sexchange into the picture of the Mother as his Goddess. So the backside of Satan becomes the grand deception of the Devil as a fake face or image of the creator looking from the other side of the mirror into the physical creation of BARBELO=SATAN=HEAVEN=SONG=CLOUD=JUDAS=..., also known as the demiurge or the usurper 'father' of the Apocryphon of John in Yaldabaoth or Jehovah or the 'Allah' of jealousy, bloodthirst for sacrifice and 'kosher laws' and revenge. Lucifer then becomes the symbol for the 'Human King', say as the King and Beast of Babylon in Isaiah.14, who fails to discern the truth of the Devil as the 'Father of all Lies'. It was Jesus then who first discerned the truth of the creation as the Word or intelligence of God as a Chaotic unaware superenergy and who so showed the way for all other Adams and Eves to 'find the Kingdom of the Father'.

The Serpent of Eden then becomes the Christ as JESUS=74=LUCIFER=CROSS=MESSIAH=ENERGY=GOSPEL=SONGS=CLOUDS=BEAUTY=ENGLISH=...
    as a dualism of both a White Lucifer as the Day Star or Dawning Star of Venus AND as an Evening Star or Dark Lucifer and so becomes subject to dichotomised interpretations by the Adams and Eves who either can decode the nature of the DEVIL as the LIVED existence in self relativity of God's satanic Brother in their mental darkness or they can discern the desire of Abba to change Satan into Satanina in A LUCIFER transforming into LUCIFERA = MARRY = ANDROMEDA = SHAR ON = 74+1=75 in their mental enlightenment.
    The SERPENT = 97 = PRESENT = REPENTS = SON OF MAN, then becomes the symbol you state as your signature and as the Wisdom of the Logos, able to discern the 'Falsehood of the Devil' in the Innocence of the 'Dove of Truth', blended with the 'Cunning of the Dragons'.

You might be interested in the deeper encoding patterns, who have addressed in marker {5} and regarding the 120 measure as compared to the 60 measure. This particular code is threaded right through the scriptural source codes and begins with the 'Age of man' and the 'size of Noah's flood' to the 'destruction' of the 'Old Jerusalem' as 'unfaithful' creation in Ezekiel and the 'ransom money' of Jesus foretold in the 'hire of the harlot wife' in Hosea. It then continues onwards to the 'final testimony' of the witnesses in Daniel and in Revelation and ends with the entry of the 'Army of the Logos' from above. The one to three proportion between pennies and the barley in Revelation.6, then is decoded as the 20 silver pieces 'paid' for Joseph Aquarius' 'captivity' in Egypt as an indicator or forerunner of Jesus as two thirds of the 30 silverpieces and relates to more encoding patterns in the scriptures, leading into the Apocalypse of John de Patmos.

Genesis 6:2-4
    King James Version (KJV)
    2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
    3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
    4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Genesis 7:19-21
    King James Version (KJV)
    19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.
    20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.
    21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:

Genesis 37:28
    Then there passed by Midianites merchantmen; and they drew and lifted up Joseph out of the pit, and sold Joseph to the Ishmeelites for twenty pieces of silver: and they brought Joseph into Egypt.

Hosea 3:1-3
    King James Version (KJV)
    3 Then said the Lord unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the Lord toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.
    2 So I bought her to me for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley:
    3 And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: so will I also be for thee.

Zechariah 11:11-13
    King James Version (KJV)
    11 And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the Lord.
    12 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.
    13 And the Lord said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the Lord.

Matthew 27:1-10
    King James Version (KJV)
    1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death:
    2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor.
    3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,
    4 Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.
    5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.
    6 And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.
    7 And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.
    8 Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.
    9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;
    10 And gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord appointed me.

Daniel 7:9-11
    King James Version (KJV)
    9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
    10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
    11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Revelation 5:10-12
    King James Version (KJV)
    10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
    11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
    12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

Revelation 6:5-6
    King James Version (KJV)
    5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
    6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Revelation 9:15-17
    King James Version (KJV)
    15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
    16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
    17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

Liberty in Excelsis Deus!
    Oh liberty from the heavens above, the crown has been taken away from the false dragon and Lucifer has fallen onto the earth as the Body of A Lucifer pretending to be Lucifera=75=Marry=Andromeda=Shar-On.

The plains of Sharon and of the 'sacred holy land' have lost the diadem of the land within two full moons of the sabbath and within two new moons, the old world has been set free from the oppressor.
    The 'Hour of the Beast' shall be doubled in two new moons in the Lunar Gemini of Levi and the Lunar Cancer of Dan in the Sabbaths of the Lunar Sagittarius and the Lunar Capricorn of Issachar and Zebulon.

Liberty in Excelsis Deus!
    Oh ye heavens above and the worlds of the children from the stars below;
    rejoice in the new laws as given by your fates, the true words to bestow.
    Your oppressor from the times of old, from most ancient times has fallen;
    she as a he in the vanity of her heart as his; her filthy deeds all stallen.

Her royal crown, his ancient diadem of sublime splendor, her beauty of old;
    it has disappeared with her zest for living and his passions have grown cold.
    The ancient lawmaker has arisen to peruse his creation in the seeds he planted;
    and her fruits have proved rotten, spoiled and becoming, it cannot be granted.

The forlorn whore of the malemindedness is disowned and judgement has been made;
    true cosmic justice must prevail in her deeds, impelled to call a spade a spade.
    The dream of the dreamer now is known as the nightmare of his cruel dispensations;
    all she might do and plan, shall come to nothing and annull all his expectations.

His foulness of demeanour shall be placed on her own head, no longer serene;
    in swiftness to effect a lawful harmony of the cosmic orders reigning pristine.
    She is no longer the beauty and glory of the heavens above and the realms below;
    he is without a home from whence she came, forgotten desolate, without a beau.

The many heartaches and sorrows, he burdened so many, her cruel games of the kiss;
    they have become the den of roaring lions of judgements and the serpent's hiss.
    Your time has come oh you pretender to fake and belittle what love is true as he;
    face your maker, you fake creation and woman not worthy of your name to be a she.

Abba for Baab
    Lucifer true for Lucifera true
    HeShe for SheHe and AdamEve for EveAdam

id410.
    1260 days are 42x30 months are 'a time and times and a half' as 3½ 'days' of half a week and 15 days are the Hour of the Beast betweeen the Sabbath Full Moon of the Mother Cancer Sun with the Father Capricorn Full Moon of the cosmic independence and the Cancer New Moon of the True Queen of Heaven Lucifera.
    A year of 360 days in 15 days is the Hour to a day of 24 hours.
    The true Queen of the Heavens now reigns as the ascended Lilithian MARY=MOON=57=BIRTH=ROSE=EROS=GEMINI=SORE and in sorrows and soreness of the mind and distress shall the drag-on queen of Lucifer, the Harlot of the Mind become and be as written.
    In exile she found herself, the true femme fatale of the Independence and the Libertas of the Veritas Eikonas, the Veronica of the Cross=74=Lucifer=Jesus=Gospel=Messiah=Beauty=Songs=Clouds=Energy=English=...of Golgotha.

460px-Hans_Memling_026.

If the One, calling himherself 'Morning Star' also 'gives' this 'Morning Star' to 'herhis friends'; then this One gives himherself as the 'Sacred Eucharist' of the Lion of Judea in a 'Sacred Alchemy' and Dragonomy and where the 'sacredness' becomes a 'scaredness' for the ones not able to 'consume' this sacredness.

miim10.

Gospel of Thomas (Lambdin)
    (7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."
    (11) Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive. When you come to dwell in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

Revelation 5:5
    And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Amos 5:8 (KJV)
    Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:

Revelation 2:27-29
    27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
    28And I will give him the morning star.
    29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 22:15-17
    15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
    16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
    17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

2 Peter 1:19-21
    19We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
    20Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
    21For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Nehemiah 4:21
    So we laboured in the work: and half of them held the spears from the rising of the morning till the stars appeared.

Matthew 24:30
    And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 8:12
    And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Job 38:7
    When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Isaiah.14:
    1For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
    2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
    3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
    5 The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
    6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
    7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.
    8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.
    9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
    10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
    11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
    12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
    13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
    14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
    15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
    16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
    17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
    18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
    19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
    20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
    22 For I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the Lord.
    23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the Lord of hosts.
    24 The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
    25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
    26 This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.
    27 For the Lord of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?
    28 In the year that king Ahaz died was this burden.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.
    30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.
    31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.
    32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the Lord hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

Ezekiel.21:25-27:
    25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
    26 Thus saith the Lord God; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.
    27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

Isaiah.62:2-4:
    2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.
    3 Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.
    4 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

Isaiah.66:
    1 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
    2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
    3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
    4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.
    5 Hear the word of the Lord, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the Lord be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
    6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the Lord that rendereth recompence to his enemies.

7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
    8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
    9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
    10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
    12 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
    13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
    14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the Lord shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.
    15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
    16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.
    17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.
    18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
    19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
    20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord.
    21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the Lord.
    22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.
    24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Ezekiel.28:
    1The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,
    2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord God; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:
    3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:
    4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:
    5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:
    6 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;
    7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.
    8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.
    9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.
    10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.
    11 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
    12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
    13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
    15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
    16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
    17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
    18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
    19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

20 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
    21 Son of man, set thy face against Zidon, and prophesy against it,
    22 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Zidon; and I will be glorified in the midst of thee: and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall have executed judgments in her, and shall be sanctified in her.
    23 For I will send into her pestilence, and blood into her streets; and the wounded shall be judged in the midst of her by the sword upon her on every side; and they shall know that I am the Lord.
    24 And there shall be no more a pricking brier unto the house of Israel, nor any grieving thorn of all that are round about them, that despised them; and they shall know that I am the Lord God.
    25 Thus saith the Lord God; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.
    26 And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the Lord their God.

Revelation.12:(KJV)
    1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
    2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
    3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
    4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
    5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
    6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
    7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
    9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
    12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
    13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
    14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
    15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
    16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
    17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation.13.1-10:
    1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
    3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
    4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
    5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
    6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
    7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
    8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
    9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
    10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The Elders and Council of Thuban!

phoeni11.
    bol10.

malach13.

http://www.birthofgaia.com/t231-the-devil-loves-his-vanity-as-her#3305

The Great Evil of Thuban in the Serpents of Eden
    {Presented in the Spirit of 'Humour Noir' of the Dark Comedy of the never to be fall into the pits of sarcasm in a Genre of La Presentation}

The EVIL SERPENT of THUBAN as A LIVE PRESENT

Another way to portray the World Logos as done by the Warriors of the Love and the Light at mortal combat with the Darkness of Creation in the Slaying of the terrible Dragons from the Depths of Hell!

Lucifer becomes Satan the Dragon

lucifer.

There was a time when the being we call Lucifer was one of the greatest lights in heaven. He was dedicated to serving the Creator as head of the seraphim - the highest echelon of the angelic host.
    Unfortunately, Lucifer became increasingly jealous of the attention, love and guidance the Creator was giving to the prospering galactic human race. He felt God had placed them above the seraphim.
    Lucifer began to hate the humans and see himself as a slave to Divine Will. He desired to have free will and usurp God's kingdom. His great power and negative emotions had corrupted him.
    Lucifer began influencing others of the angelic host with his new way of thinking. One third of the angels were swayed by his twisted philosophy. He promised them all free will, should they exalt him above God. As leader of the coming mutiny, he would give them a new kingdom. He believed that with cunning schemes he could transcend God as lord of the universe, and extinct the race of galactic humanity.

One aspect of his plan was to incarnate in 4th density as a reptilian who was to become king of the ancient Draconian Empire, which spanned much of the galaxy. The empire's headquarters was on a 4th density planet that orbited the star Thuban (also known as Alpha Draconis), in the Draco constellation. Upon assuming the throne as King Lingarak, he convinced his people that the prospering galactic humans posed a threat and needed to be wiped from existence. Many of the fallen angels had incarnated into the same race.
    So began the Great War, hundreds of millennia ago - remembered in history as the Orion Conflict, for its centre stage was within the Orion arm of the local galaxy. Lucifer then became known as Satan, the arch enemy of God, and one third of the angels had sided with his empire.

draconian.

For a long time the Draconian Empire and the fallen angels fought with galactic humanity, which had amassed a large resistance - armies from other galaxies answered their call for help and joined them. Some of the dark forces eventually surrendered, but a lot still remain hidden in many places. The resistance achieved a great victory when Satan himself and many of his closest henchmen were taken into custody. Their punishment was to be quarantined in the lowest astral plane of earth, known as the bottomless pit.

Satan and his minions managed to gain access to the material world via portals opened by human followers (satanic cults). Unable to incarnate, they can only possess people and animals. Satan has possessed many humans. One of his well-known hosts was Hitler. Through him, he tried to impose his tyrannical will upon the planet, as he did elsewhere. Fortunately he failed at that time. However, through many more hosts, his (conspiracy_theory) New World Order agenda continues.
    Satan's human followers also perform moonchild rituals, whereby babies are completely possessed by his forces. Below is a quote from a concerning these rituals:

The Moonchild rituals are the rituals to demonize a fetus. However, the demons that are invoked are not the small ones, but very powerful ones. In working with victims of this programming, it is clear that high level demons were placed within these people at very early ages. It is believed many of them were demonized before they were born by rituals like the Moonchild rituals. Blood sacrifices and human sacrifices are always required for this level of magic.

God gave a deadline, at which point the ultimate fate of Satan and his followers would be decided once and for all, based upon how they may have evolved since being placed in the bottomless pit.
    Unfortunately they continue to hate humans with a passion, and work toward their extinction. Especially those on earth - who are a hybridisation of all branches of humanity throughout the galaxy and beyond. After many millennia, the deadline has come and a massive showdown on the astral and material planes of earth has begun.
    It may become obvious in the near future, as the dark ones intend to reveal themselves en-masse to the world, with their human followers joining them in the Final Battle. Beyond earth, the war still rages today.
    Many star systems have been contaminated by the fighting. Some worlds destroyed and the ecosystems of others seriously compromised.

03-06-2010, 03:15 PM
    THE eXchanger
    Avalon Senior Member

[​IMG]

Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

welcome tipiray | interesting avator [​IMG]
    www.twitter.com/the_eXchanger

03-06-2010, 05:13 PM

Magamud
    Avalon Senior Member

Abrax,
    Can you share your thoughts on The World Tree, Níðhöggr, the eagle & Ratatoskr.

Thank you.......

03-09-2010, 06:05 AM
    GaiaLove
    Avalon Administrator

[​IMG]

After numerous discussions it has been decided that the Thuban Q&A thread will be restored to the original location. After an intensive review of all the material pertaining to Thuban, it was shown that only the threads in the social group "Thuban Council" showed a violation of the guidelines.

The Review of Abraxasinas activity at Project Avalon including that of the post in the social group "Thuban Council" warrants the ban remain in place and the thread (Q&A) he created to remain read only.

We recognize the desire of many of our members to have this material available again and are happy to be able to do so However we do feel it is not in line with the mission of Project Avalon and therefore do not support or endorse the contents of the threads nor does Project Avalon accept responsibility for any harm, physical or otherwise that users may suffer reading this material.

Last edited by GaiaLove; 03-09-2010 at 06:14 AM.

The Dragonslayers of the Realms!

Those young evil Dragons of Thuban are here, those verocious beasts;
    in their caves they hide a lot and plan to don their many dire feasts.
    Then when a swiftfooted and armoured dragon slayer comes along;
    the poor fiends become frightened and forgetful whereto they belong.

The swords and knives are drawn by the warriors of honor and renown;
    never before did such gallantry prevail in the kingdoms of all then known.
    Young dragons perished one by one not knowing what evil they had done;
    So all the dragons were no more but in folklore, their memory just gone.

Then an old wise dragon mother awoke from her long and peaceful sleep;
    this cannot continue she said to her beau; where is my children's keep?
    And Maria's beau went forth to show the slayers the folly of their ways;
    with magic words and keys of deliverance he caused them many sighs.

Would the slayers learn who the young dragons were before when old?
    Could the slayers see themselves in the ancient wisdom of oaks so bold?
    When the nightingale sung her song of love to the elves of the moon;
    and then as the foxes gathered about to ask the wise owl, how soon?

How long will it be, before the humans awake to remember their past?
    Slayers of their own ancestors they are in many a zest to be so vast.
    A young dragon is naught but a slayer having returned from the grave.
    They are destroying themselves and their memories, the ones so brave.

Maria's beau found some old souls who could remember the new past.
    Many others remained steadfast in their knowing better of an older path.
    And so it continued in the common playing grounds under the sunny sky;
    until the old wise dragon father of all joined the party to give it his try.

Tonyblue

A piece of peace to appease - now that is a classic Susan Serafina.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    And when the dragon slayers look into the mirrors of the eXchanger, what do they see - they see dragons looking back at them.

Morning Star = Evening Star = Star of the New Dawn = Venus = Aphrodite = Goddess of Love = ...
    LUCIFER=74=JESUS=MESSIAH=GOSPEL=CROSS=BEAUTY=ENERGY=SONGS=CLOUDS=...
    =TIME=JOHN=MALACHI=ISAIAH=...=ROCK=BEAST=MUM=JUDGE

The human mind created EVIL=48=SEX=84=LIVE LAW=111=7bin projected from within from the highest places of the human heart and soul as the Throne of God, shall revisit you, until you can harbour IT as your very own creation and as your mental children of the cosmos.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Incubus Alpha Draconis Luciferius Mephistoles

[​IMG]
    Succubus On Liberation

[​IMG]
    "SheHe bloody well liked this!? I better go back to hell to see the big chief, to plan a new strategy for the submission of those starhumans."

“ To be, or not to be, that is the question:
    Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer
    The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune,
    Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,

And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep
    No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
    The heart-ache, and the thousand Natural shocks
    That Flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation

Devoutly to be wished. To die to sleep,
    To sleep, perchance to Dream; Ay, there's the rub,
    For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
    When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,

Must give us pause. There's the respect
    That makes Calamity of so long life:
    For who would bear the Whips and Scorns of time,
    The Oppressor's wrong, the proud man's Contumely,

The pangs of despised Love, the Law’s delay,
    The insolence of Office, and the Spurns
    That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
    When he himself might his Quietus make

With a bare Bodkin? Who would Fardels bear,
    To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
    But that the dread of something after death,
    The undiscovered Country, from whose bourn

No Traveller returns, Puzzles the will,
    And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
    Than fly to others that we know not of.
    Thus Conscience does make Cowards of us all,

And thus the Native hue of Resolution
    Is sicklied o'er, with the pale cast of Thought,
    And enterprises of great pith and moment,
    With this regard their Currents turn awry,

And lose the name of Action. Soft you now,
    The fair Ophelia? Nymph, in thy Orisons
    Be all my sins remembered.[1] ”

William Shakespeare's play Hamlet (written about 1600), Act III, Scene 1.
    [​IMG]
    Battle of Waterloo by William Sadler

[​IMG]

Shiloh, September 27th, 2013 - Logos Day of Independence

8. admin

shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh
    • Post n°28

shiloh on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 pm
    shiloh wrote:
    THEeXchanger wrote:3 DAYS of DARKNESS -NABS or NOT ??? 26 SEP 2013

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/...stp=1&id=393E15D6-51BE-42CE-8B13-928DDDECC9E2
    The timing of the '3 days of darkness' will have interesting motives, regarding the 'end of the world' and the '2nd Coming of Jesus-Yeshuah' prophecies. The Nabs misinformation and abuse of 'older historical sources' by disinformation agencies remains prevalent in the manipulation of the global human groupmind by the cosmically applicable memeplex, sourcefed and created in the human mentality genomatic matrix.

The Three Days of Darkness (spiritual-metaphysical as a reconfiguration of the aforementioned memeplex) according to the Thuban archives:

isaiah.

justicel.

Friday the 13th

Morning falls in thickness
    Her heavy air, Grey
    Diamonds scintillating in
    The dawn sky
    Haze of centuries lay over
    The city like a blanket
    Fog of endings
    The silence pierced by
    Raven caw
    Black Beaked and carrion feasted
    Mother of all
    Dove winged she bleeds white
    The thirteenth tribe gathers
    We came to start a fire
    Do not pretend to know me
    Or from where I come
    Gather around our corpses
    And see what flesh the saints eat.
    Julienne Alvarez ® Sept., 13 2013=9/13/13

How much rain?
    From the afternoon of Sept. 9 through midday on Sept. 13, 14.62 inches of rain fell in Boulder. Average September rainfall in Boulder is only 1.63 inches, according to Weather Channel meteorologist Jon Erdman, adding that Boulder picked up almost nine times its average September monthly rainfall in almost four days.

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/...CBFAC-9D11-4895-B0B2-065CCAAC2703&pageindex=2

The factual versus the New Age BS aka Nabs

Shiloh, Monday, September 16th, 2013

img000906.
    THE13thBRiDGE-SUSAN - Posted 2 Days Ago

http://www.tldm.org/news/darkness-11-13-98.htm
    _image.php?d=AQCSoK9zRxKiWctI&w=154&h=154&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tldm.org%2Fnews%2F3DaysOfDarkness.

THE13thBRiDGE-SUSAN - Posted 2 Days Ago
    Padre Pio and the Three Days of Darkness

REVOLUTION IN ROME

“My child, you speculate much about the coming Warning. I have asked you many times not to speculate on dates, but I give you one indication that the time is ripe. When you see, when you hear, when you feel the revolution in Rome, when you see the Holy Father fleeing, seeking a refuge in another land, know that the time is ripe.”
    - Jesus, September 14, 1976
    Comment by shiloh:

This part simply relates to The Italian-European papacy becoming 'transcontinental' and so is fulfilled by the 'Last Pope' of the Irish Saint Malachy, predicted in the 12th Century in the Argentinian papacy of Francis Bergoglio. The 'prophecies' so relate to the history of the Roman Vatican following the times of Malachy and Nostradamus of the 16th Century and stipulate a 1272 year cycle between 741 and 2013.

This is also the decoding for the Nostradamus quatrain II.41

Nostradamus - Quatrain: Century 2, Quatrain 41

The great star will burn for seven days,
    The cloud will cause two suns to appear:
    The big mastiff will howl all night
    When the great pontiff will change country.

No fanciful conspiracy theories or Nabs interpretations are required.

http://www.tldm.org/news/darkness-11-13-98.htm
    http://www.bibleprobe.com/last10popes.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Malachy

Francis is first non-European pope in nearly 1,300 years

By Josh Levs and Holly Yan, CNN
    March 14, 2013 -- Updated 1643 GMT (0043 HKT)

130313160112-03-pope-franicis-balcony-0313-horizontal-gallery.

The new pope is Argentinian Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio, the former archbishop of Buenos Aires, who takes the name Pope Francis.
    The announcement came on Wednesday, March 13, the first full day of the cardinals' conclave in the Sistine Chapel.

130313152937-02-bergoglio-pope-0313-horizontal-gallery.
    Then-Archbishop of Buenos Aires Bergoglio is seen in Vatican City in this undated photo. He's the first non-European pope in the modern era and the first South American pope.

130313152822-03-bergoglio-pope-0313-horizontal-gallery.
    Pope John Paul II receives Cardinal Bergoglio, archbishop of Buenos Aires, Argentina, at the Vatican on February 21, 2001.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

It was 741 when someone from outside Europe last led the Roman Catholic Church
    That's when Pope Gregory III, born in Syria, ended his 10-year reign
    That's just one of several unusual things about the new Pope Francis

(CNN) -- Pope Francis is a first in many ways. He's the first Latin American pontiff; the first Jesuit; the first Francis -- and the first non-European in 1,272 years.
    The last time someone from outside Europe led the Roman Catholic Church was the year 741.
    That's when Pope Gregory III, born in Syria, ended his 10-year reign.
    Before him, there were popes from Bethlehem (St. Evaristus, from 97 to 105), Jerusalem (Pope Theodore I, from 642 to 649) and modern-day Libya (Saint Victor I, from 189 to 199).

130314012146-pkg-bittermann-pope-francis-profile-00010109-story-body.
    Meet Pope Francis

And, of course, the church counts Peter, disciple of Jesus from the Holy Land, as the first pope.
    Several other Syrians have also served as pontiff.
    The majority of popes have been Italian.
    Over the centuries, the length of reign has varied widely.
    Pope Pius IX reigned the longest, more than 31 years, from 1846 to 1878.

See the longest-reigning popes
    The record for shortest reign goes to Pope Urban VII, who served for 13 days in 1590.
    See the shortest-reigning popes

Shiloh, September 21st, 2013
    7:01:12 AM= Saturday, September 28th, 2013 +10UCT]

Zaina: VANCOUVER, BC – In an interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, Kevin Annett, secretary of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State, reviewed the terms of a Spiritual Reclamation pronounced on September 22, 2013 by traditional indigenous and clergy across from the Vatican that stated: "On August 4, 2013, the corporate entity calling itself the Church of Rome was lawfully disestablished and publicly declared to be a global criminal body, without standing or authority. Today, on Equinox Sunday, September 22, 2013, the same criminal entity has been spiritually disestablished, declared abomination, anathema and anti-Christ, and banished from the world.”

Not only has the Christian world religion, 'hijacked' by the Vatican, become 'metaphysically' disempowered; so have ALL other global religions, including the 'movements' of the 'materialistic science religion' (not omni-science including the physical sciences and the metaphysical sciences) and the many subgroups and 'guru familiar sects', including alternative factions, like Nabs and Oabs.
    Also included is the likewise 'kidnapped' form of a true 'Love Movement' called ISLAM=LOVE=54=NAVIGA=SUN=GABRIEL associated with the true creator label of ALHLA=ONE=HALAL=34=AL-H=8-LA=13+ETERNITY MIRROR+13 as another NAME=AMEN=THE=33=MAGIC of the GODDOG=DOGGOD=26+26=13+13+ETERNITY MIRROR DOUBLED+13+13.

A detailed descriptor of the 'False Islam' of the 'Fake Allah' demiurge and usurper creator deity can be researched here:

http://www.bibleprobe.com/muhammad.htm

The true Alhla is like the true YHWHY as a Pentagrammaton of the 'Holy unspeakable Name' of the I Am That Am I as a supersymmetric and selfreflective anagram of the asymmetric Tetragrammaton of YHWH in the Name of I Am That I Am, encoded in Exodus.3.14 and as parallel to the distorted Allah.

There is no intrinsic esoteric association with the 'sacrificing' of living entities, either animal or human; which became an exoteric practice by misinterpretors of the source lexicons, which for example misread the 'transfer of the birthrights' between a lineage succession between Reuben Aries and Simeon Taurus and Zebulon Capricorn in the number of the 'birthing orders' of the Genesis code (Reuben's mandrakes and the 'blessings of the 12 star tribes' of Jacob and Moses and Jacob in Genesis.30&49 with Deuteronomy.33) in the Torah and the Old Testament. The transfer or 'sacrifice' of the Ram to the Calf or the Goat in the numerical order of 1=0+1 and 2=1+1 and 10=9+1=1+0=0+1 in the arithmetic of the defined oddness in the maleness and the assignment of femaleness in the evenness became exoterically interpreted and misunderstood in the slaughter of the 'life force' to 'please' the fake deities with 'pleasant odours' of the burning blood and flesh or similar human mind created ideas and memeplexes, then resulting in the astral manifestation of affiliated 'human mind' empowered thoughtforms as a consequence.

It has nothing to do with 'ceremonial killing' of 'kosher food' and human minded manmade traditions derived from the pollution of ancient source encodings of historically associated nomenclature and linguistic utility, due to a misreading and misinterpretation of the encoding semantics. It also has nothing to do with 'hiding' and obscuring the image of Alhla as Al88lA as A(2+0+0+2)A aka Abba is wishing to see as his own Goddess-Self in the Mirror of the Creation of the physical Universe as Baab aka the Ba'b or Gate of the true Islamic HEAVEN=SUFI=55=BARBELO=SKY=SONG=CLOUD=SATAN=JUDAS=... in an alphanumeric gematria, subject to a bifurcated dualistic interpretation in allowing the choosing of the 'word play' as either 'good or evil' or of the 'spirit' being either of the light or the darkness and obscuring the underpinning esoteric nature of this selfsame dichotomy harmonised as a dyadic monad, already unified in the construction of the source coded definition of the lingual mechanics and its applied dynamics.

amenname.

Shiloh, September 28th, 2013​

Last edited by shiloh on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

9. admin

shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh
    • Post n°29

empty. shiloh on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:18 am
    Nabs Disinformation Agenda - Area 51 Disclosure - Kernel ET Agenda - Overview in Greater Agenda

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[10:27:21 PM-July 21st, 2012 +10UCT] Ishtara Raven:
    Baba Jaga is the Wise Woman of Fire. Some Romani/Gypsy families portray her as a phuri dai, the words for grandmother or Wise Woman. She represents the element of Fire and harmonizes with the other three: the mortar symbolizing herbs (Earth), bird legs on the cabin represent Air, and the element of Water flows as a creek between the legs.

Baba Yaga is sometimes shown as an antagonist, and sometimes as a source of guidance; there are stories in which she helps people with their quests, and stories in which she kidnaps children and threatens to eat them. Seeking out her aid is usually portrayed as a dangerous act. An emphasis is placed on the need for proper preparation and purity of spirit, as well as basic politeness. It is said she ages one year every time she is asked a question, which may explain her reluctance to help. This effect, however, can be reversed with a special blend of tea made with blue roses.

[3:33:05 PM] Ishtara Raven: Name in other languages

Baba Yaga is an archetypal character in the culture of many eastern European countries, and is known by different names across the region, including "Baba Roga" and "Baba Ruta" in Macedonian, Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian; "Baba Cloanța" in Romanian; "Je'ibaba" in Slovak as well as Czech; "vasorrú (literally "iron-nosed") bába" in Hungarian; "Баба (literally "Grandma") Яга" in Bulgarian; and "Bobbe Yakhne" in Yiddish. In other languages she is known as: (play /ˈbɑːbə jəˈɡɑː/; Bosnian: Baba Jaga; Belarusian: Баба-Ягіня, Baba-Jahinia; Bulgarian: Баба Яга, Baba-Yaga ; Croatian: Baba Jaga; Czech: Je'ibaba; Latvian: Baba Jaga; Polish: Baba Jaga; Russian: Баба-Яга, Baba-Yaga; Serbian: Баба Рога, Baba Rоga; Slovene: Jaga baba; Ukrainian: Баба-яга, Baba-yaha).
    [10:33:36 PM] Ishtara Raven: did you know this about this fable?

[10:33:44 PM] Ishtara Raven: Baba means grandmother lol
    [10:35:27 PM] Totanubis: Of course; Arachne
    [10:35:54 PM] Totanubis: Baab=Grandmother with Abba=Grandfather as the grand plan of creation to populate the omniverse in starry and galactic generations
    [10:37:55 PM] Totanubis: But it is all soo complicated and too long to read and whatever, better be a groupie and follower of conspiracies and evil reptoid agendas and New Age and Old Age BS

[​IMG]

The Council of Thuban de Ra Akbar de Bayan Queen - The Gateway to the Dawn!
    Disclosure from the Thuban Dragon ArkDen

Shiloh, Sunday, September 29th, 2013​

10. admin

shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh
    • Post n°30

shiloh on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:03 am
    xxx
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

An Historical Extraposition of the World Logos across Metaphysical Philosophies and Global Religions defining a galactic synchronisation in 13,990 days from September 1975 to December 2013 in

[​IMG]

a Alpha Head=A*=|888|=Z=Omega Tail w

Friday, September 12th, 1975 = JD#2,442,667.5=Day#0=12.18.2.3.5=13 Chicchan 13 Mol
    Saturday, September 27th, 1975 = JD#2,442,682.5=Day#15=12.18.2.4.0= 2 Ahau 8 Chen
    Monday, August 4th, 2008 = JD#2,454,682.5=Day#12,015=12.19.15.10.0= 3 Ahau 3Yaxkin
    Friday, December 21st, 2012 = JD#2,456,282.5=Day#13,615=13.0.0.0.0=4 Ahau 3 Kankin
    Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 = JD#2,456,447,5=Day#13,780=13.0.0.8.5=13 Chicchan 3 Zotz
    Monday, December 16th, 2013 = JD#2,456,642.5=Day#13,975=13.0.1.0.0=13 Ahau 18 Mac
    Tuesday, December 31st, 2013 = JD#2,456,657.5=Day#13,990=13.0.1.0.15=13 Kankin 2 Men
    Wednesday, January 1st, 2014 = JD#2,456,658.5=Day#13,991=13.0.1.0.16=14 Kankin 3 Zip

15+12,000+1,600+360+15=13,990=13,780+180+30=13,615+360+15=13,975+15

This becomes further indicated by the precessional transit of the sun across the galactic equator.
    The Mayan master timeline spans five great cycles of longcounts; each longcount being comprised of 13 baktuns, each baktun encompassing 144,000 kin or days, and as 20 katuns of 7,200 kin each.
    It is the 65th and final baktun, which defines the 'birth of the starhuman' archetype to replace the older 'human' archetype initiated 5x13x144,000 kin or 9,360,000 days before the nexus date of December 21st, 2012.

As the sun's angular diameter is about 0.53 degrees, 'ancient astronomers', like the Maya calculated the ending of their longcount in the last cycle of the winter-summer solstices as a function of the Mayan Precessional 'Great Platonic Year' of 25,626.81 kin (or civil Gregorian days).
    A precessional degree then becomes 9,360,000/360=26,000=71.1856.x365.2425 days and so in the Mayan kin count, 71.1856 civil years specify a 1-degree precession and the galactic synchronisation at the winter solstice will be 71.1856x0.53=37.728 civil years for the solar transit across the galactic centre. Since 37.728x365.25=13,780 'civil days' and 13,780=12,000+1,600+180; the solar transit of the galactic centre can be used by the World Logos to 'fulfil' the encoded timelines in various scrolls and 'books of prophecy' in a 'grand synchronisation' of the human history in the precessional cycle of 9,360,360 days or Mayan kin as stipulated.

In conjunction with the 'Venusian Transit of the Solar Disc' {8 years apart in 243-year cycles (121.5+16+105.5=243) and manifesting June 7th, 2004 to June 5th, 2012 in the present Logos timeline http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transit_of_Venus}, the Maya obtained the longcount from the 'hermetic' tradition (of the Plumed Serpent Melchizedek) of Kukulkan (or Quetzalcoatl in the Aztec parallel) and this 'prophecy' relates directly to a scripturally encoded 'day count' of 12,000+1,600=13,600 days in a 'furlong' count of measuring the 'inside' and the 'outside' of the 'great city' {John.2.21;Revelation.11.1-2;14.20;21.16} as the 'Temple of God'.

These 13,600 days from December 21st, 2012 will specify September 12th, 1975 as the beginning of the 37.728 civil year period of 13,780 days, so adding 180 days as the angular halving of 360 degrees of a circle in 180 days and as say the period between the two equinoxes in March and September or as the 180 Degrees between the two solstices of June and December, each 6 months apart in the assignment of the seasons.

As the December 21st, 2012 date indicates the December Solstice; an additional 'Ancient Year' of 360 Days is added to this Solstice to define the Mayan Full Moon in Gemini for December 17th, 2013 and following a calibrated Mayan AHAU date on December 16th, 2013.[/color]

Day*1300=Maya#5/260/65AHAU=18AHAU*=December 16th, 2013= End of Mayan Tzolkin Correlation
    Day*1301=Maya#6/1/1/66IMIX=19IMIX*=December 17th, 2013= 5th Full Moon in Gemini(+)

Similarly a 360 Kin 360-Degree Year is added (in subtraction from a 0-Date defining the Start of Warpzone and as encoded as the 'Abomination of Desolation' in Matthew and Daniel) to the DayCount of September 12th, 1975 to specify the Ouroboros or the Galactic Serpent of the Mazzaroth of Job as the two parts of the Leviathan and the Behemoth.

The HEAD or ALPHA of the Galactic Dragon is the SolarArrowed Unicorn of the SeaGoatian Dragonhorns as the Behemothian DNA-Strand of the FireEarth and the TAIL or OMEGA of the Galactic Dragon is the Hermetic FisherEagle of the Lunar Twins as the Leviathan DNA-Strand of the AirWater.
    Together they represent the 'Intertwined Serpent-Rod' of Moses of the Zodiac of Abraham; also known as the Caduceus of Thoth, the Egyptian Ibis God of Wisdom.

The Timeline from 1975 to 2014

[​IMG]
    elias.

Shiloh, September 30th, 2013​

Last edited by shiloh on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014