The Factuals versus the NABS (New Age BullShit)

Discussion in 'Memeperplexed' started by admin, Nov 9, 2014.

1. admin

admin Well-Known Member Staff Member

i_icon_online-.31593. shiloh

400-28-.31594.
    shiloh

• Post n°173

empty-.31595. Re: The Holy Quran Experiment

empty-.31596. shiloh Today at 8:43 am
    Brook wrote:
    211-2-.31597.
    Dang! Tony Spanked me again! 420354-.31598.

But seriously Tony...I was not referring to the living Christ.

I was very serious however when I said they are worshiping a dead guy on a cross.

If they truly believed in the Living Christ would they actually behave as they do?

Now of course I'm not speaking of all parishioners and generalizing. But how many people go to church on Sunday only to do those sins that they are there to be forgiven for? Christ died for our sins right?

Now of course you are well aware I cannot quote the Bible like you can.

But when somebody...anybody...goes to church and gives testimony/or confession depending on their church and claims savior in Christ then the very next day goes out and commits the same or worse crime or sin. Do you honestly believe they are worshiping the living Christ? No...they are not. They are worshiping a dead guy on the cross.

This is all I meant by that. While I say this there are multitudes of those parishioners that do just that every single day. So their faith is a moot point and of course this is something I've often witnessed and I'm certain others have too.

~

This I do know an alter is meant for sacrifice anyway you put it. In fact I just found this and will share it. But I'm certain you know this and am putting this up for the other interested readers.

altar

Hebrew: “mizbe'ah,” “mizbeach” (prononced: miz-bay'-akh), meaning “an altar” from a word meaning “to slay;” Greek: “thusiasterion,” (pronounced: thoo-see-as-tay'-ree-on) meaning a place of sacrifice, i.e., an altar

~

Biblical altars were generally structures of earth (Exodus 20:24) or of stones that had not been hewn (20:25). Sacrifices were offered on them. Altars were generally erected in conspicuous places (Genesis 22:9; Ezek. 6:3; 2 Kings 23:12; 16:4; 23:8; Acts 14:13).

The word altar is used in Hebrews 13:10 for the sacrifice offered upon it—the sacrifice Christ offered.

Paul found among the many altars erected in Athens one bearing the inscription, “To the unknown God” (Acts 17:23), or rather “to an [i.e., some] unknown God.” The reason for this inscription cannot now be accurately determined. However, it offered the apostle the opportunity to proclaim the gospel to the “men of Athens.”

THE FIRST BLOOD SACRIFICES are mentioned in connection with Adam and Eve (God's shedding of animal blood to make coverings for them) and their son Abel’s offerings (Genesis 3-4).

THE FIRST ALTAR specifically mentioned in the Bible is the one erected by Noah (Genesis 8:20), although we assume that Adam and the pre-Flood patriarchs also used altars for their sacrifices. Altars were erected by Abraham (Genesis 12:7; 13:4; 22:9), by Isaac (Genesis 26:25), by Jacob (33:20; 35:1, 3), and by Moses (Exodus 17:15, “Jehovah-nissi”).
    From here:

http://www.christiananswers.net/dictionary/altar.html

But this is my point....When those priests attacked the children and got caught...did they worship a living Christ? I have a very hard time believing they did. Mind you...these were priests and not simply parishioners.

Now radical Islam is a great concern and I completely agree with you that this goes way beyond moderate Muslims and we'd better take notice NOW and not later given the trends. France, San Bernardino were and are a ritual sacrifice if ever there was one. I agree we'd better hope something intervenes real soon...what that may be will certainly test ones faith that is for certain.

Now of course I'm not speaking of all parishioners and generalizing. But how many people go to church on Sunday only to do those sins that they are there to be forgiven for? Christ died for our sins right?

Yes, I can agree with you here, no problem. I have not seen the inside of a church since 1980 and 1982 at weddings.
    The Jesus of the tele-evangelists is a fake Jesus and the Jesus of the more orthodox denominations and as 'proclaimed' from the pulpits more often than not is also dressed in the falseness of the 'preachers' .
    The so called liberal-modernizing-demystifying 'Jesus Seminar' of academia has utterly betrayed even the remaining integrity of the true Christianity of the first century.

The problem is with the 'blood sacrifices' as you well understand. And this applies to the Torah and the Pentateuch as well as to the Talmud of the traditions.
    It is of course those 'traditions' of the Old Testament and Jewish orthodoxy, which were copied by the early caliphs who created the Qur'an by such plagiarism.

Now, the actual secularly validated history of Israel does not begin until about 800BC and so whilst the genealogies of Abraham-Isaac-Jacob can be traced to the environments of the Levant, ancient Mesopotamia (Ur) and the 'Middle East' (Nineveh), it does not imply that the old patriarchs existed as real personages.
    Until the 'Age of the Kings,' it can be inferred that none of the so called characters until say David even existed apart from a constructed lineage, using an oral history in Homeresque superposition of the tribal memories.

This does not mean however, that the Pentateuch should be ignored as a relevant account of a metaphysical history. The story of Adam and Eve and Noah's Flood and Moses' Exodus can however become quasi physical representations of a potent metaphysics.
    If the reader can entertain this proposition, then many literal interpretations of the Torah, say for example the 'blood sacrifice' of Isaac by Abraham and also the countless 'animal sacrifices' can be reinterpreted in a new archetypology of symbols and memeplexed associations and correspondences.

If the reader then can follow those logistics; then the transformation of the Old Testament/Torah of Judaism into the New Testament of (the true, not the ubiquitous fake) Christianity can become easily understood as the evolvement of the metaphysics itself.

One such decoding of course understands the 'chosen nation' Israel of the Old Testament as the 'Greater Nation Israel' of the New Testament as say the Jews with the Gentiles as One Family of the 'Father' as defined by Jesus and not any people.
    It is this 'Greater Future Nation Israel' of the Torah which becomes metaphysically mirrored as the 'Great Nation Islam' of Islamic State.

How then can all humans become Israel?
    As every human incarnated into a body has a earthly birthday and as there are 365-366 days in a yearly cycle, the 12 tribes or clans naturally allow the Greater Israel to become a global family of say months or star signs. Thuban has defined details about this previously in a number of places.

Now what are the 'blood sacrifices' in the Torah?
    They are said to be predominantly lamb-sheeps and calf-bulls and kid-goats and a one-to-one mathematical correspondence to the star signs renders the latter as the tribes of Aries-Reuben and Taurus-Simeon and Capricorn-Zebulon.
    Now the diligent Torah reader and Bible student can figure out that the firstborn Reuben Aries 'loses' his birthright to the 4th born Judah Leo and the 12th born Joseph Aquarius in something termed the 'Rulership or Scepter' and the 'material prosperity' respectively.
    This researcher can also find out that for the 'inheritor' of the 'material blessings' to be born, the 9th born Sagittarius Issachar and the 10th born Capricorn Zebulon must precede him in a symbol of the 'fertility mandrake' of Aries Reuben, son of Leah given to Rachel, mother of Joseph. (Genesis.29.30-30.24).

Now assign the 1st born as a sacrificial lamb, the 2nd born as a sacrificial calf and the 10th born as a sacrificial kid and DECODE the loss of Aries Reuben's birthright (he 'defiled' the bed of his father 1Chronicles.5.1-2) and you can eliminate ALL PHYSICAL blood sacrifices by understanding the stories of the 'blood shed' as that of the 'loss or transfer' of the blood lineage with the 11th born Dinah, daughter of Leah ending the male decad and rendering the 10th born as the right beginning and the 1st born as the left beginning for this completed circle and before Rachel had her two sons in the 12th born Joseph Aquarius and the 13th born Pisces Benjamin of the so called mazzaroth of Job known as the Greek or Mesopotamian Zodiak.

Abraham so being asked by Yahweh to sacrifice his second son Isaac; and a story template often used by scripture deniers and skeptics of the metaphysics aka the super abused label of the 'spirituality' to indicate the brutality and violence of the Old Testament; simply transforms into a new symbol of genealogical succession.
    Because if Abraham, himself an archetype and a honorific which applies to EVERY incarnated human male, as does Adam and Noah by the way; would have 'killed' his son Isaac, then his own bloodline and 'universal inheritance' from Sarah, would have been forfeited and would have been given to Abraham's first born son Ishmael by Abraham's concubine or Sarah's 'slave or handmaiden' the Egyptian Hagar (16.1-4;21-22.18).
    Now the critical thing here is, that Abraham was renamed to Abraham AFTER he had sired Ishmael (Genesis.17) indicating to the interested reader and researcher just how detailed and exact the scriptures are, should someone succeed to decode them in an appropriate and self consistent and logical fashion of the memeplexifications aka the 'secrets of the scriptures'.

The 'altar' as the 'body of the sacrifice' so becomes the symbol of your incarnated self within a morphology of the temple of your physicality, the home for your soul, essence or 'spiritual higher self' - or universal selfhood.
    A nirvanistic transcendental humanism or 'escape' from the particular individualistic selfhood of the body is no longer required; should the 'collapsed waveform' of the soul or eternal self reealise just where and what and who it is in a unified wave-particle duality or chicken-egg RNA-DNA paradoxity. You can indeed eschew the maya of the illusion inh being comfortable in your individuation. But you must realise where and what and who you are in a loss of personal ignorance or the original 'sin' of your human birthright.

As the scriptures are in fact memeplexed, they are also highly potent in the metaphysics and the millennia old war between the perceived descendants of Ishmael from Abram and Hagar as the Arabs and the descendents from Abraham and Sarah as the Hebrews (Jews and Israelites say) an be understood in the potency of the evolving memeplexes defining say their physical distinctions from their metaphysical (or spiritual) origins.

Furthermore, the 'blood thirstyness' of the Old Testament in SWORDS of conquest becomes the 'Love thy Enemy' (and Neighbour-BrotherSister-Other Mirror Self) of the Christian New Testament in metamorphosing the SWORD into the WORDS of the moshiach-messiah 'anointed one' of Jesus the Christ.

Of course you can now understand that the physical descendents of Isaac in modern secular Israel have indeed evolved past the SWORD of the Old Testament; whilst the descendents of Ishmael in modern Arabia have not succeeded to do so.
    But modern Israel, whilst rejecting Jesus as THEIR messiah, still have accepted him in the form of their secular brothers, namely the Christians; whilst the modern Arabs, denying brotherhood to all non-muslims, have displaced Jesus by Muhammad and in their metaphysical stagnation, related to the inability of their memeplexed 'father god' Allah to himself evolve; are imprisoned by the self same memeplex their scribes and clerics created in the copying of their historical memeplexed precursors for the Qur'an, namely the Old Testament of the Hebrews and the New Testament of the Christians.

Perhaps you can add many ideas and things together now Brook and I do apologize to you in harbouring the thought and meme of you being anti-Christianity for a while. Thank you for clarifying your position.

The following videos give more historical and academic evidence to what I have just said, with the caveat that Jay Smith in my view is fully qualified to discuss the historicity of both the Qur'an and the Bible on archaeological grounds and his love for Jesus is of course fully embraced and honourable; but that some of his literal interpretation of the early parts of the Old Testament require rational and scientific revisionism.
    His New Testament analysis is however fully justified and supported by Thuban.

I might end with two super abused Christian labels and translate them into the New World Covenant:

"Sin" becomes Ignorance about yourself, the universe and everything and when individually considered the saying of Pythagoras and the symbol of the 'Cosmic Man' Vitruvius-Purusha-Adam Kadmon:

"Man know thyself, then will you know the Universe and God!"

and no longer dependent on different laws and regulations written or engraved onto tablets or plates and then the "Redeemer dying for your 'original ignorance'" , simply to show you that such a thing is possible and that one day, you will be able to 'keep' your incarnated biophysical bodyform in a form of transformation-transfiguration in proving it in actually 'Resurrecting from the Dead' suddenly takes on a completely new and 'scientific-cosmic-universal' meaning does it not? So much for the naysayers, should this become testifiable fact in a 'New World'.

"Sabbath" becomes a Mirror of 'closing the circle in say 7 days or a lunar month or a solar year or a decade, century or millennium' and also the Sea (Jubilee) of Revelation allowing the Self-Reflection of ALL in the 'beast rising from the Sea and witnessed by the 'Prophet' of both the truth and the falsehood on the Earth (Revelation.13).
    Now remember this mysterious saying about the New World in John's Revelation and that there would be no more Sea? This does not mean the absence of water, which would be the case in a literal reading of Revelation.21.1.

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

Well you can decipher this for yourself now in the view of a shattered mirror symbolizing the broken glass of the images both objectively real and subjectively imaginary in such a way of dividing the falsehood from the universal truth of physical reality metaphysically defined. This is the 'eternal damnation' of the false images in the Lake of Fire burning with Brimstone of the 'sacred divine alchemy' or the 'heavenly wedding to earth' or the dragonomy of the starhumans of the Universal Twinship.

(84) Jesus said, "When you see your likeness, you rejoice. But when you see your images which came into being before you, and which neither die not become manifest, how much you will have to bear!"

(83) Jesus said, "The images are manifest to man, but the light in them remains concealed in the image of the light of the father. He will become manifest, but his image will remain concealed by his light."

(22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples, "These infants being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom."
    They said to him, "Shall we then, as children, enter the kingdom?"
    Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom."

(3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

-Gospel of Thomas - Lambdin

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  2. admin

Pris

1255-75.
    Pris

• Post n°20

empty. Re: Paris Shooting: 10 Ways It Looks Like a Hallmark False Flag Op

empty. Pris Yesterday at 1:54 pm

With all due respect, Raven, I do not appreciate you repeatedly cutting and pasting the same diatribe across my threads.

Note the edit made in your post #134 in my 'The Holy Quran Experiment' thread:

Last edited by Carol on Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : graphic violent exploitation of a child)

Carol

carola10.
    Carol
    Admin
    default6.
    • Post n°21

empty. Re: Paris Shooting: 10 Ways It Looks Like a Hallmark False Flag Op

empty. Carol Yesterday at 6:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkGUx3WDWTY
    TELL ME WHY?

i prefer to focus on what is inspirational and share that. It is this type of sharing that raises the frequency of humanity.

THIS IS RELEVANT.. PAY ATTENTION TO THE AGE AND NATIONALITY OF THIS CHILD.
    MUSIC CAN CROSS ALL BARRIERS AND BUILD BRIDGES.​

THIS A NOTE FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY CAN DO NEGATIVE DATA DOWNLOAD DUMPS OF THE SAME INFO ACROSS MULTIPLE THREADS OR POST ANY PHOTO OF A CHILD WHO IS CRUELY MUTILATED OR DEAD. WE ARE ALREADY EDUCATED TO THE HORRORS OF THE WORLD AND DON'T NEED MORE OF THAT AT MISTS. THOSE TYPES OF POSTS WILL BE DELETED AND THE MEMBER POSTING IT BANNED. 848476.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  3. admin

i_icon_online. shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh

• Post n°30

empty. Re: The Reporting of Information of Events associated with Islam

empty. shiloh Today at 8:26 am
    Open Statement from Thuban to the Mists Of Avalon forum
    Unpalatable replies can easily be deleted by the 'omniscient scepter holders' to hide their own administrative incompetencies!

When trying to sign in today I discovered this, imagine my surprise.

You have been banned from this forum.
    Until 14/01/2016
    For the reason : repeated posting graphic images of abused child

So then I started looking at the forums and I found this by Carol:
    Re: Paris Shooting: 10 Ways It Looks Like a Hallmark False Flag Op

Post Carol Yesterday at 6:24 pm
    carola10.

TELL ME WHY?

THIS IS RELEVANT.. PAY ATTENTION TO THE AGE AND NATIONALITY OF THIS CHILD.
    MUSIC CAN CROSS ALL BARRIERS AND BUILD BRIDGES.

THIS A NOTE FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY CAN DO NEGATIVE DATA DOWNLOAD DUMPS OF THE SAME INFO ACROSS MULTIPLE THREADS OR POST ANY PHOTO OF A CHILD WHO IS CRUELY MUTILATED OR DEAD. WE ARE ALREADY EDUCATED TO THE HORRORS OF THE WORLD AND DON'T NEED MORE OF THAT AT MISTS. THOSE TYPES OF POSTS WILL BE DELETED AND THE MEMBER POSTING IT BANNED. "Omnipotence" 848476.

Now Carol, as you may well know by now that Shiloh and I post together a lot and often share postings and collaboration on our works, why the hell is it only me that is banned and not both of us?? We will not be intimidated by the denial of the truth and so you must ban both of us as a matter of principle and not just one of us. We have both been posting these images in our desire to inform and tell the truth about Islam and not bury it under political correctness and lies like the western civilized world would have us do.

Yes I fully realize the images are disturbing and horrific, but NOW you need to ask yourself who created those images? Did Shiloh and I cause those children to be mutilated beyond recognition or something else? Those images are shocking and horrific and this kind of violence is happening in our time, not 2000 years ago, but today. You are a rationally minded human being Carol, so can you answer who is at fault here for the horrific violence that you are choosing to ignore and censor from your forum? Or will you do like many people do out of fear, stick your head in the sand and then blame the messenger instead of looking at reality? Why is it that suddenly, on your forum truth telling has become equated to hate speech? I thought you stood for the defense of the truth and that this forum was a place to do just that and not just a forum built on NABS and disinformation, but a beacon in the mists, a lighthouse in the darkness that is our current world. Also YOU might be educated and know of the horrors that Islam is dishing out to its victims but you are not the ONLY person reading this forum. There are many people out there who do not realize the atrocities being committed by Islam nor the dangers this poses to western free societies. One of the few ways we can actually fight these atrocities, like it or not, is to illustrate the truth. And in this case a picture is really worth a thousand words, or did you forget that?

By banning us you are basically allowing the injustice to prevail and the truth to be blown out like a candle in the wind. You prefer to listen to what you want to hear and the silly rhetoric of posters like Pris, Blue Roller, Sophias Choice, ect, than to the voice of truth and reason?? REALLY? Go ahead and ban me if you must, but then don’t be fuc11ing preferential in your choices and ban both Shiloh and I for as long as you are going to consider the BS over the truth. If posting images that illustrate our modern day reality bother you then you are in deep deep trouble in your denial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoOhnrjdYOc
    Shaloma, Raven
    Undersigned Shiloh

Be consistent Carol in your administration of the Mists of Avalon Forum and like the Camelot and Project Avalon forums before you; ban all Thubans, who offend your sentiments and sensitivities of social etiquette and acceptable tactfulness.

the_in10.
    See the difference between Christian Innocents and Islam innocents Carol?

Hugh Fitzgerald: Christian Arabs, Muslim Arabs (Part 2)

December 15, 2015 8:17 am By Hugh Fitzgerald 26 Comments

Israel-and-Arab-states.

The second great grim given in the Middle East, along with the persecution of ancient Christian communities by Muslims, is the steady under-hum of hate, directed at the Infidel Jewish state of Israel. Through the din of warfare between Sunni and Shi’a, Kurd and Arab, Berber and Arab, Al-Nusra and Al-Qaeda, there is the noise of another warfare: the endless war against Israel.

This war is a product of the Muslim worldview. In that view, the world is uncompromisingly divided between Dar al-Islam, the Domain of Islam, where Muslims dominate, and Dar al-Harb, the Domain of War, where Muslims do not yet dominate. It is the duty of every Muslim to participate in the struggle or Jihad, to remove all obstacles to the spread, and then the domination, of Islam, everywhere. And they are doing it, through terrorism, and propaganda, and economic warfare, and hijrah, the newest and most dangerous instrument of jihad, jihad through migration into the vulnerable (because confused about the threat they faced) lands of Dar al-Harb.
    Israel’s existence is regarded by Muslims as especially insufferable. For it is an Infidel nation-state, the Infidels in question being the long-despised Jews that sits smack in the middle of Arabdom, contra naturam, an insult to the amour-propre of Muslims everywhere, but especially to Arab Muslims, who conceive of that tiny country metaphorically as either a knife plunged into the heart of Arabdom, or as a cancerous growth in the middle of Arabdom. And you don’t pull a knife out part-way, you don’t cut out only part of a cancerous tumor. In other words, for most Arabs, Israel eventually has to go, to disappear, to become again what it once was, part of Dar al-Islam. Until the Six-Day War, the Arabs never hid — just read their propaganda — the final result they desired — an end to Israel, and by military means. But their colossal defeat in that war, and the loss of the territory that the Jordanians had renamed the “West Bank,” led to an entire rethinking of Arab strategy. They understood that they would now have to use non-military means to recover that “West Bank” through diplomacy.

That diplomatic maneuvering required the transformation of the local Arabs — those in Israel proper, those in the “West Bank,” and those who had fled Mandatory Palestine in 1948-49 and had been called “Arab refugees” — into the deliberately-created “Palestinian people.” This newly-invented “Palestinian people” would first recover, through negotiations, the “West Bank,” and only then, with Israel pushed back into the armistice lines of 1949, would the Arabs, as many as chose to join in, go in for the kill.

This Arab strategy of conquest-by-stages has gone pretty well. The existence of the “Palestinian people” has been uncritically accepted, or almost so: Golda Meir always doubted their existence, but that’s not surprising — after all, she was the Prime Minister of Israel. But another who doubted their existence was a “Palestinian” Arab named Zuheir Mohsen, head of the As-Saiqa terrorist group, who confided to a Dutch newspaper that “between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese there are no differences. We are all part of ONE people, the Arab nation. Look, I have family members with Palestinian, Lebanese, Jordanian and Syrian citizenship. We are ONE people. Just for political reasons we carefully underwrite our Palestinian identity. Because it is of national interest for the Arabs to advocate the existence of Palestinians to balance Zionism. Yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity exists only for tactical reasons. The establishment of a Palestinian state is a new tool to continue the fight against Israel and for Arab unity. There is no such thing as the Palestinian people.”
    And to back up Zuheir Mohsen, you might add that phrase “Palestinian people” was never heard. If, however, you ask someone to explain why that phrase was never heard before late 1967, or what characteristics — language, religion, folktales, anything at all — distinguish this “Palestinian people” from all other Arabs, or ask why the word “Palestinian” should have been promoted from geographic adjective to ethnic noun, well, only embarrassment and confusion will result.
    In the Sinai, the Arabs were very successful. Carter and Brzezinski at Camp David treated Sadat, the ruler of a country that had lost territory in a war of aggression, as a veritable Prince of Peace, who could do no wrong. It was Begin who was put constantly on the defensive, and it was he who was forced to relinquish every inch of the Sinai, with the airfields and the oilfields built by the Israelis, and the entire Sinai, to Saint Sadat, who graciously deigned to accept the gift.
    But on the other side of Israel, on the River Jordan, Israel would not be so compliant. Most Israelis understood that in order to withstand a possible attack from the east, they could not surrender the “West Bank” (called by Israelis “Judea and Samaria”— these were, after all, the toponyms that everyone in Christendom, including Jesus, had used for 2000 years, but now the Western press universally mocked the Israeli use of these place names precisely because they were “Biblical”). For some Israelis, the “West Bank” was indeed a Biblical matter; it was part of the Promised Land. For others, Israel’s claim had a different basis — the Mandate for Palestine, and the territory assigned to that Mandate by the League of Nations.

For still others, what mattered most were the traditional rules of post-bellum settlements, by which the victor gets to keep some land. Just think of how the map of Europe, for example, changed after every conflict large and small (think of Alsace-Lorraine, or the Alto Adige, or Königsberg) both to discourage future aggressors, and because that land might actually prove vital in a future conflict.
    Some time after the Six-Day War, a group of American generals visited the area of the “West Bank,” and came back, and wrote a report. Their conclusion? Strictly for military reasons, Israel had to hold to that area. For them, neither the Bible nor the Mandate for Palestine needed to be invoked. It was a military matter.

So here we have, midst the swirl of Muslim turmoil in the Middle East, two melancholy facts, two givens. The first is, as noted in Part 1, that Arab Christians are being driven out of the Middle East. Christianity began in the Middle East; Christians held on in the Middle East for 2000 years; now their numbers are being reduced every day. The Living Christian Presence may end in the Middle East.
    Where might some of those Christians — those Assyrians, Chaldeans, Orthodox, Catholics, Copts — end up in the Middle East, in a place that will offer them security, and may even allow them to be trained and armed to defend themselves? And where might they, merely by staying put in the Middle East, and not fleeing to Europe or Australia or Canada or America, perform the important task of being that Living Christian Presence?

Germany: Convert to Islam arrested for supporting jihad terror group
    Maryland Muslim charged with supporting the Islamic State

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  4. admin

Sphinx.
    Scientists: Geological evidence shows the Great Sphinx is 800,000 years old

December 19, 2015 by Joseph P. Farrell

INCREDIBLE PAPER TO BE PRESENTED AT ARCHAEOLOGY CONFERENCE IN ...

Posted on December 19, 2015 by Joseph P. Farrell18 Comments

Ms. Kelly M. shared this article with me, and given my fascination for all things Egyptological, I simply am compelled to blog about it, because as the title of this blog indicates, I was simply stunned at the dating now being proposed, and oddly, somewhat satisfied. I'll explain the satisfaction in a moment, but first the article itself:
    http://www.ancient-code.com/scientists-geological-evidence-shows-the-great-sphinx-is-800000-years-old/

Now as the article itself indicates, the redating of the Sphinx became a subject of considerable controversy when Dr. Robert Shoch, a geologist, examined the weathering on and around the monument, and concluded that the structure showed signs of water erosion, a fact first suggested by the renowned esotericist and "alternative Egyptologist" Rene Schwaller DeLubicz:
    The starting point of these two experts is the paradigm shift initiated by West and Schoch, a ‘debate’ intended to overcome the orthodox view of Egyptology referring to the possible remote origins of the Egyptian civilization and, on the other, physical evidence of water erosion present at the monuments of the Giza Plateau.
    Because of these water weathering and erosion features, Dr. Schoch concluded that the Sphinx had to be a far older structure than standard Egyptology was willing to grant, for significant rainfall could only be dated to its most recent period in that region of the world, the so-called sub-pluvial period, and thus the Sphinx had to be approximately 8000-10,000 years old. In other words, it was older than ancient Egypt itself(at least, by standard Egyptological chronologies). Needless to say, Dr. Shoch's conclusions were met with a storm of denunciation from the "science" of Egyptology.

But the re-dating being proposed exceeds Shoch's by an order of magnitude:
    Manichev and Parkhomenko propose a new natural mechanism that may explain the undulations and mysterious features of the Sphinx. This mechanism is the impact of waves on the rocks of the coast. Basically, this could produce, in a period of thousands of years the formation of one or more layers of ripples, a fact that is clearly visible, for example, on the shores of the Black Sea. This process, which acts horizontally (that is, when the waves hit the rock up to the surface), will produce a wear or dissolution of the rock.
    Manichev and Parkhomenko firmly believe that the Sphinx had to be submerged for a long time under water and, to support this hypothesis, they point towards existing literature of geological studies of the Giza Plateau. According to these studies at the end of the Pliocene geologic period (between 5.2 and 1.6 million years ago), sea water entered the Nile valley and gradually creating flooding in the area. This led to formation of lacustrine deposits which are at the mark of 180 m above the present level of the Mediterranean Sea.
    According to Manichev and Parkhomenko, it is the sea level during the Calabrian phase which is the closest to the present mark with the highest GES hollow at its level. High level of sea water also caused the Nile overflowing and created long-living water-bodies. As to time it corresponds to 800000 years.

What we have here is evidence which contradicts the conventional theory of deterioration caused by Sand and Water, a theory already criticized by West and Schoch, who recalled that during many centuries, the body of the Sphinx was buried by the sands of the desert, so Wind and Sand erosion would not have done any damage to the enigmatic Sphinx.
    However, where Schoch clearly saw the action of streams of water caused by continuous rains, Ukrainian geologists see the effect of erosion caused by the direct contact of the waters of the lakes formed in the Pleistocene on the body Sphinx. This means that the Great Sphinx of Egypt is one of the oldest monuments on the surface of the Earth, pushing back drastically the origin of mankind and civilization.

Some might say that the theory proposed by Manichev and Parkhomenko is very extreme because it places the Great Sphinx in an era where there were no humans, according to currently accepted evolutionary patterns. Furthermore, as it has been demonstrated, the two megalithic temples, located adjacent to the Great Sphinx were built by the same stone which means that the new dating of the Sphinx drags these monuments with the Sphinx back 800,000 years. In other words, this means that ancient civilizations inhabited our planet much longer than mainstream scientists are willing to accept. (Emphasis added)

Now why do I find this both stunning and somewhat satisfying? Well, I've long been on record as having suspected that the other famous monument of the Giza plateau, the Great Pyramid itself, is a far older structure than even most "alternative" research is willing to entertain. Years ago, the late George Ann Hughes of the Byte Show asked this question of my, and I responded that the structure might be quite old, and proposed various dates in this range. If one recalls the arguments Alan Alford which I reviewed in The Giza Death Star Deployed, he discerns three different chronological layers of construction at Giza: (1) the oldest layer, with the most precise construction, represented by the Great Pyramid, (2) a more recent, but still very ancient and pre-ancient-Egyptian layer, represented by the Sphinx, the various Giza temples, and the Second Pyramid, and finally (3) the most recent and purely ancient Egyptian layer, showing a distinct decline in construction. Thus, if one combines the paper of Manichev and Parkhomenko redating the Sphinx to ca. 800,000 years ago, with Alford's "three chronological layers of construction" hypothesis of the plateau, then one ends with an age for the Great Pyramid considerably older than that.

Of course, I don't expect for a moment that Manichev's and Parkhomenko's paper will be met with anything but extreme derision in the Egyptological community, any more than Shoch's was, and there's every possibility that it will be too much and too extreme even for the alternative research community. But if it eventually should be corroborated by some other finding or research, then it does perhaps constitute a kind of loose corroboration of Mr. Christopher Dunn's machine hypothesis - and let it be noted that Mr. Dunn, to my knowledge, has never advanced such an extreme antiquity for the Great Pyramid - and more importantly, such extreme antiquity would seem to corroborate the types of hypotheses I was advancing my Giza trilogy and in The Cosmic War.

See you on the flip side...
    1388699704-bpfull.
    Joseph P. Farrell
    Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and "strange stuff". His book The Giza DeathStar, for which the Giza Community is named, was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into "alternative history and science".

Why Are So Many Interested Now in a 2008 Claim about the Sphinx's Age?
    10/24/2015
    50 Comments

I was all set to review the newest episode of True Monsters for today’s blog post since it was supposed to deal with a topic near and dear to my heart: Indo-European mythology. However, I was surprised to see that the History Channel abruptly pulled the series following its disastrous performance in the ratings against rival Discovery’s Gold Rush franchise. True Monsters failed to attract more than 300,000 viewers in the adults 18-49 demographic against viewership of just 1.06 million viewers. In its last outing, the series lost more than 28% of its Ancient Aliens rerun lead-in audience of 1.48 million viewers, and crucially it lost more than a quarter of the lead-in audience under the age of 49. Ancient Aliens performs reasonably well against Discovery’s Bering Sea Gold and Gold Rush, but True Monsters did not. History plans to burn off the last two episodes of the series next week, on the little-watched pre-Halloween Friday.

So, in lieu of that, I’d like to talk about Ancient Code again, not because I really want to but because the site’s owner, Ivan Petricevic, managed to create an internet flap based on recycling old material that few realized wasn’t new.

A few weeks ago Petricevic posted an article claiming that two Ukrainian geologists had declared that the Great Sphinx of Egypt was 800,000 years old based on their analysis of the weathering pattern on the monument. Vjacheslav I. Manichev and Alexander G. Parkhomenko claimed that water erosion of the Sphinx indicated that the monument was already standing at the beginning of the early Pleistocene, around 750,000 years ago. Yes, Petricevic got the date wrong, and most of those who are reacting to him followed suit.

Manichev is a nuclear geochemist who specializes in metals; Parkomenko is listed as working in the field of geography, but I can find no other information about him in English.

Over the next weeks, both conspiracy theorists and skeptics expressed varying degrees of excitement and outrage over the claim, but so far as I can tell, few people have noted that this is not a new claim. It was not, as Petricevic implied, news in the sense of being recent. As with most articles appearing on the Ancient Code website, it was a recycled rewrite of material first published seven years ago in Geoarchaeology and Archaeomineralogy, the proceedings of an October 2008 international conference held in Sofia, Bulgaria.

sphinxrus.

This material is so well-known that it has appeared already in a number of fringe books, including one by Robert Schoch, the originator of the claim that the Sphinx was eroded by water. In Forgotten Civilization: The Role of Solar Outbursts in Our Past and Future (2012), Schoch notes the two Ukrainian scientists’ findings and notes that they are based on his own work. “Personally, I am not convinced that the Great Sphinx is anywhere close to the age postulated by Manichev and Parkomenko,” Schoch wrote in defense of his own proposed date before the start of dynastic Egypt.

For what it is worth, the two authors did not conduct any field testing to reach their conclusions. Instead, they say that they re-dated the monument based on a “visual investigation” (i.e. visiting the Sphinx and looking at it) and “reading the literary sources.” They based their conclusion on a comparison of the Sphinx, in a desert environment, with rock walls around the Black Sea, in an environment that differs in pretty much every conceivable way. Nevertheless, they argue that the undulating pattern of erosion on the Sphinx is not the work of wind and sand working differentially on rock layers of different hardness but rather the work of waves that accomplished the same task in a time when Giza was flooded.

They conclude that when the Sphinx was carved, Giza must have been like the Black Sea is today, and therefore this could only have occurred 750,000 years ago. The argument runs thus: If we assume that waves were necessary to create the erosion pattern (because it looks similar to the erosion pattern on the Black Sea coast), then we would need a water level at least 160 m higher than the current sea level to flood the Sphinx; therefore, this could only have occurred 750,000 years ago, the last time the sea was so high. As you can see, the problem is the initial if, based as it is on a “looks like therefore is” line of reasoning, without geochemical or any other type of proof to substantiate it.

They also do not explain how the Sphinx, which continues to deteriorate and erode in the desert environment to this day, survived 750,000 years almost intact while undergoing much more damaging erosion in historical times except that they feel that sand erosion, which is known to have occurred, was much more damaging than their proposed hundreds of thousands of years of water erosion.

When you drill down into their paper, it becomes clear that they never considered alternative hypotheses, nor did they attempt to find proof that only submersion in a giant lake could achieve the erosion they describe. It’s also disturbing that almost all of their sources on geology were Soviet texts published in the 1960s. Surely there have been updates to geology since then. Worse, their paper takes as its foundation the Secrete Doctrine of Helena Blavatsky, which they refer to in their own English re-translation of the Russian translation, citing Book 2, Part 2, Stanza 5, which I give in the original: “Behold the imperishable witness to the evolution of the human races from the divine, and especially from the androgynous Race—the Egyptian Sphinx, that riddle of the Ages!” They argue that the lines place the Sphinx at 750,000 BCE, though in context it is not at all clear that this is what she meant. But anyway the point remains: The whole claim is inspired by Theosophy... and the part of Theosophy (as we can see from her footnotes) directly inspired by the Book of Enoch and the myth of the Fallen Angels!

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/why-are-so-many-interested-now-in-a-2008-claim-about-the-sphinxs-age

NEW STUDIES CONFIRM VERY OLD SPHINX:

by Dr. Robert M. Schoch
    © 2000

As many readers of ATLANTIS RISING are aware, for the past ten years I have been working closely with John Anthony West on the redating of the Great Sphinx of Giza. The traditional date for the statue is circa 2500 B.C., but based on my geological analysis, I am convinced that the oldest portions of the Sphinx date back to at least circa 5,000 B.C. (and John West believes that it may be considerably older still). Such a chronology, however, goes against not just classical Egyptology, but many long-held assumptions concerning the dating and origin of early civilizations. I cannot recall how many times I have been told by erstwhile university colleagues that such an early date for the Sphinx is simply impossible because humans were technologically and socially incapable of such feats that long ago. Yet, I must follow where the evidence leads.

My research into the age of the Great Sphinx led me to ultimately question many aspects of the "traditional" scientific world view that, to this day, permeates most of academia. I got to a point where there were so many new ideas buzzing around in my head that I felt I had to organize them on paper, and this led me to author the book VOICES OF THE ROCKS: A SCIENTIST LOOKS AT CATASTROPHES AND ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS (by Robert M. Schoch, with Robert Aquinas McNally. New York: Harmony Books, 1999).
    The manuscript for VOICES was completed in August 1998. Since that time I have learned of two independent geological studies of the Great Sphinx and its age. These studies go a long way toward both supporting my analysis and conclusions and rebutting the inadequate counter arguments of the critics. In both cases they corroborate the primary conclusions of my original studies of the Great Sphinx, namely that the Sphinx and Sphinx enclosure show evidence of significant precipitation-induced weathering and erosion (degradation), and the core body of the Sphinx and the oldest portions of the Sphinx temple predate the pharaohs Khafre (ca. 2500 B.C.) and Khufu (Khufu or Cheops, a predecessor of Khafre, reigned about 2551-2528 B.C.).

The first study was undertaken by the geologist David Coxill ("The Riddle of the Sphinx" published in the Spring 1998 issue [Issue 2, pp. 13-19] of the journal INSCRIPTION: JOURNAL OF ANCIENT EGYPT). After confirming my observations on the weathering and erosion of the Sphinx, and pointing out that other explanations do not work, Coxill clearly states (page 17): "This [the data and analysis he covers in the preceding portions of his paper] implies that the Sphinx is at least 5,000 years old and pre-dates dynastic times." Coxill then discusses very briefly the seismic work that Thomas Dobecki and I pursued and my estimate of an initial date of 5,000 to 7,000 B.C. for the earliest parts of the Sphinx based on the seismic data. He neither supports nor refutes this portion of my work, but simply writes (page 17): "Absolute dates for the sculpturing of the Sphinx should be taken with extreme caution and therefore dates should be as conservative as possible -- until more conclusive evidence comes to light." I can understand that he could take this stance, although perhaps I feel more comfortable with, and confident in, the seismic analysis we did. Coxill, in the next paragraph of his paper (page 17), continues: "Nevertheless, it [the Sphinx] is clearly older than the traditional date for the origins of the Sphinx -- in the reign of Khafre, 2520-2490 BC."

Bottom line: Coxill agrees with the heart of my analysis and likewise concludes that the oldest portions of the Sphinx date to before dynastic times; that is, prior to circa 3000 B.C.
    Another geologist, Colin Reader (he holds a degree in Geological Engineering from London University), has also pursued a meticulous study of weathering and erosion (degradation) features on the body of the Sphinx and in the Sphinx enclosure. This he has combined with a detailed analysis of the ancient hydrology of the Giza Plateau. Although as of this writing, his research has apparently not been formally published in journal or book form, Reader has been circulating his work as an illustrated paper entitled "Khufu Knew the Sphinx" (the copy I have is dated July 1998). Like Coxill, Reader points out the problems and weaknesses in the arguments of my opponents. Reader notes (quoted from the summary of his paper; no page number) that there is "a marked increase in the intensity of the degradation [that is, weathering and erosion] towards the west [western end] of the Sphinx enclosure." Reader continues, "In my opinion, the only mechanism that can fully explain this increase in intensity is the action of rainfall run-off discharging into the Sphinx enclosure from the higher plateau in the north and west . . . However, large quarries worked during the reign of Khufu [as noted above, a predecessor of Khafre, the "traditional" builder of the Sphinx] and located immediately up-slope, will have prevented any significant run-off reaching the Sphinx." Thus Reader concludes (page 11 of his paper) that "When considered in terms of the hydrology of the site, the distribution of degradation within the Sphinx enclosure indicates that the excavation of the Sphinx pre-dates Khufu's early Fourth Dynasty development at Giza." Interestingly, Reader also concludes that the so-called "Khafre's" causeway (running from the area of the Sphinx , Sphinx temple, and Khafre Valley temple up to the mortuary temple on the eastern side of the Khafre pyramid), part of "Khafre's" mortuary temple (which Reader refers to as the "Proto-mortuary temple"), and the Sphinx temple predate the reign of Khufu.

As is discussed in the text of VOICES, I have come out strongly in favor of not only an older Sphinx, but also a contemporaneous (thus older) Sphinx temple (at least the limestone core being older than the Fourth Dynasty). Independently of Reader, John Anthony West and I have also concluded that part of "Khafre's" mortuary temple predates Khafre, but I had not published this conclusion or spoken of it at length in public since I wanted to collect more corroborative evidence first. Reader has now come to the same conclusion concerning "Khafre's" mortuary temple. I am pleased to see his confirmation. I believe that there was much more human activity at Giza in pre-Old Kingdom times than has previously been recognized. I even suspect that the second, or "Khafre Pyramid," may actually sit on top of an older site or structure. According to the Egyptologists John Baines and Jaromír Málek (ATLAS OF ANCIENT EGYPT, 1980, New York: Facts on File, page 140) the Khafre Pyramid in ancient times was referred to as "The Great Pyramid" while the Khufu Pyramid (referred to in modern times as "The Great Pyramid") was known in antiquity as "The Pyramid which is the Place of Sunrise and Sunset." Does the ancient designation of "The Great Pyramid" for the "Khafre Pyramid" indicate that the site, if not the pyramid itself, was of supreme importance and pre-dated many other developments and structures on the Giza Plateau?

Reader tentatively dates the "excavation of the Sphinx" and the construction of the Sphinx temple, Proto-mortuary temple, and "Khafre's" causeway to "sometime in the latter half of the Early Dynastic Period [page 11]" (that is, circa 2800 to 2600 B.C. or so) on the basis of "the known use of stone in ancient Egyptian architecture [page 8]." I believe that Reader's estimated date for the excavation of the earliest portions of the Sphinx is later than the evidence indicates. I would make three general points:

1) In my opinion, the nature and degree of weathering and erosion (degradation) on the Sphinx and in the Sphinx enclosure is much different than what would be expected if the Sphinx had not been carved until 2800 B.C., or even 3000 B.C. Also, mud brick mastabas on the Saqqara Plateau, dated to circa 2800 B.C., show no evidence of significant rain weathering, indicating just how dry the climate has been for the last 5,000 years. I continue to believe that the erosional features on the Sphinx and in the Sphinx enclosure indicate a much earlier date than 3000 or 2800 B.C. In my opinion, it strains credulity to believe that the amount, type, and degree of precipitation-induced erosion seen in the Sphinx enclosure was produced in only a few centuries. Reader points out in his paper, as I have previously, that even the Egyptologist Zahi Hawass (one of the most ardent "opponents" when it comes to my redating of the Sphinx) contends that some of the weathering and erosion (interpreted as precipitation-induced by Reader, Coxill, and me) on the body of the Sphinx was covered over and repaired during Old Kingdom times - - thus we can safely assume that the initial core body of the Sphinx was carved out much earlier.

2) In his July 1998 paper Reader never addresses the seismic work that we pursued around the Sphinx, which is in part the basis I used to calibrate a crude estimate for the age of the earliest excavations in the Sphinx enclosure. In my opinion, the date estimate based on our seismic work is compatible with the type and amount of erosion and weathering seen in the Sphinx enclosure, and also nicely correlates with the known paleoclimatic history of the Giza Plateau. Some of my critics have suggested that our seismic studies simply recorded subsurface layers of rock rather than weathering per se. Here I would point out that the differential weathering pattern that we recorded in the subsurface cuts across the dip of the rock layers and parallels the floor of the enclosure (as is to be expected of weathering). Furthermore, the dramatically shallower depth of the low-velocity layer immediately behind the rump of the Sphinx is totally incompatible with the notion that the seismic data simply records original bedding in the limestone.

3) I do not find dating the Sphinx on the basis of "the known use of stone in ancient Egyptian architecture" convincing. I would point out that massive stonework constructions were being carried out millennia earlier than circa 2800 B.C. in other parts of the Mediterranean (for instance, at Jericho in Palestine). Even in Egypt, it is now acknowledged that megalithic structures were being erected at Nabta (west of Abu Simbel in Upper Egypt; discussed in the text of VOICES) by the fifth millennium B.C. and the predynastic "Libyan palette" (circa 3100-3000 B.C.), now housed in the Cairo Museum, records fortified cities (which may well have included architectural stonework) along the western edge of the Nile delta at a very early date. I find it quite conceivable that architectural stonework was being pursued at Giza prior to 2800 or 3000 B.C. Bottom line as far as I am concerned: Reader is one more geologist who has corroborated my basic observations and conclusions. The oldest portions of the Sphinx date back to a period well before circa 2500 B.C.

It is not only concerning the age of the Sphinx that there have been significant developments since the original publication of VOICES. In June 1999, I participated in an amazing conference organized by Professor Emilio Spedicato of the University of Bergamo entitled "New Scenarios for the Solar System Evolution and Consequences in History of Earth and Man" (7-9 June 1999, Milan and Bergamo). I was invited to speak on the age of the Sphinx.

A number of scientists and researchers attended this conference, representing many "alternative," heretical, and "catastrophic" viewpoints. In particular, the University of Vienna geologist Professor Alexander Tollmann was there discussing the work pursued by him in conjunction with his late wife Edith Tollmann. The Tollmanns accumulated a mass of evidence supporting cometary impacts with Earth at the end of the last Ice Age between some 13,000 and 9,500 years ago (between circa 11,000 and 7,500 B.C.).

Another important researcher attending the "New Scenarios" conference was Dr. Mike Baillie, a dendrochronologist (he studies ancient tree rings) at the Queen's University in Belfast. Further supporting themes developed in VOICES, Baillie has documented a series of "narrowest-ring events" in the Irish oak tree-ring chronology at the following dates: 3195 B.C., 2345 B.C., 1628 B.C., 1159 B.C., 207 B.C., and A.D. 540. As Baillie pointed out, these dates mark major environmental downturns and also mark the general time periods of major disruptions and changes in the history of human civilizations. Baillie also noted that some or all of these dates may be associated with cometary activity influencing Earth. Indeed, I believe that these dates, along with the date of A.D. 1178 elucidated by Professor Spedicato and discussed in the text of VOICES, may all represent periods of more or less intense cometary impacts somewhere on our planet. Also note that these dates appear to follow a roughly 500- to 1,000-year cycle.

Looking at each of these dates in turn, we can make a few casual observations and speculations:

3195 B.C.: Possibly this marks the final end of the "Sphinx culture" (the builders of the Great Sphinx and other very ancient megalithic monuments), which, due to its collapse and the resulting cultural vacuum, paved the way for the dynastic culture of Egypt and other Mediterranean civilizations, the development of writing as we know it, and so forth.

2345 B.C.: The early Bronze Age crisis, discussed in VOICES.

1628 B.C.: The end of the Middle Kingdom in Egypt; dynastic changes in China.

1159 B.C.: The end of the Bronze Age, discussed in VOICES.

207 B.C.: Social disruption in China and the Far East; decline of various Hellenistic empires in the circum-Mediterranean region which cleared the way for the dominance of the Roman empire.

A. D. 540: Collapse of the traditional Roman empire which ended the ancient world and set off the Dark Ages.

A.D. 1178: Social unrest and turmoil, particularly in the Pacific region and Asia (including the rise of the Mongols under Genghis Khan).

Based on the pattern above, I will not be surprised if our planet experiences another major cometary encounter during the twenty-first or early twenty-second century. This predicated future event may have already been foreshadowed by the 1908 extraterrestrial impact (I believe it was cometary in origin) in the Tunguska region of Siberia (see VOICES).

Extraterrestrial events have recently been acknowledged as also playing a major role in the development of human culture in the very distant past. The March 3, 2000 issue of SCIENCE magazine includes an article on stone tools from southern China dated to approximately 800,000 years ago ("Mid-Pleistocene Acheulean-like Stone Technology of the Bose Basin, South China" by Hou Yamei, Richard Potts, Yuan Baoyin, Guo Zhengtang, Alan Deino, Wang Wei, Jennifer Clark, Xie Guangmao, and Huang Weiwen). What is particularly interesting about these tools is their association with tektites, glassy fragments of molten rock that resulted from a meteorite impact (the result of a comet or asteroid colliding with our planet). It seems that the impact scorched the landscape, dramatically altered the local environment, exposed the rocks from which the stone tools were ultimately manufactured, and paved the way for early human innovation. In the devastation of the impact and its aftermath, new opportunities for cultural development arose.

Clearly the evidence continues to accumulate that extraterrestrial, and in particular cometary, events have directly influenced the course of human civilization. I stand by the ideas presented, and themes discussed, in VOICES. More than ever, I believe we must learn from the past even as we prepare for the future. Let us hope that we learn in time.

http://www.robertschoch.net/New Studies Confirm Very Old SPhinx.htm

kerrigan_by_samuraichopstick.
    kerrigan_by_clifferock-d6tvij9.

The Truth of the Swarm!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2015
  5. admin

How easy is it to deceive gullible nabsers with 'flashy' claims and alternative media?

http://mysteriousearth.net/2016/07/05/frozen-caveman-discovered-in-himalaya/
    Mysterious Earth

Navigation – Archaeology – Ancient aliens – History – Mysteries – UFO – Unexplained – Other
    July 5, 2016 Archaeology
    FROZEN CAVEMAN DISCOVERED IN HIMALAYA

700_fc5b495d27634f26a348febc7d6472e71.
    A group of climbers on an expedition in the Himalaya Mountains, have stumbled upon a complexe of caverns that seem to have recently surfaced after a series of violent avalanches in the region. Inside one of the caves, the team of Norwegian and Swedish mountaineers, found the remains of a humanoid male from the paleolithic era.
    According to the primary analysis of the skeleton, it seems the bones belong to an adult male Homo habilis, which is believed to have lived from approximately 2.33 to 1.44 million years ago, during the Gelasian Pleistocene period. Further tests and analysis will be done to determine the exact nature of the remains, their age, and the individual’s cause of death.
    A crude stone spear and a few badly damaged leather objects were also recovered on the site and are currently being studied.
    STRANGE HUMANOID MALE FROM THE PALEOLITHIC ERA

Add a comment...

12373317_10153218267015848_6960775314197348825_n.

Zuri Roos ·
    Stellenbosch University
    No ways. There is something fishy here. A photo of a possible cave entrance. ONE photo of a "skeleton" with eyes still in its head ... after a million years? Why not more photos? Why didn't the photographer stand back and photograph the cave wall (or wherever this was "found")?? Jul 6, 2016 1:54am

11046227_10153730671008830_3732356844518557133_n.

John Talbot ·
    Owner at Self-Employed
    You're obviously not a scientist! The cold is very good at perserving and the lack of oxygen at that altitude adds more to the lack of decomposition.
    Jul 6, 2016 6:04am

229738_232744810094734_5508051_n.

Mattias Samuelsson
    John Talbot... And you're obviously not aware of the old movie that the image has been taken from.. It's called Horror Express and can be found in full at YouTube..
    Jul 6, 2016 12:49pm

13614930_10207798680262750_802276572564434434_n.

Karen Angelique Arthur
    Yep, about 4:30 minutes into the movie.
    Jul 7, 2016 9:33am

12651172_139707983077372_8308742020395966479_n.

Seetha Ramaiah Velicheti ·
    Advocate at AP High Court
    No dates were given as when the cave was found, by whom, where it was found, etc.
    22 hrs

13043549_10155852577111515_2198855680576801300_n.

Ian Efteem Cook ·
    Houghton le Spring
    no snow in any of the cave entrance photos yet this was meant to be in the himalayas and discovered after avalanches...
    Jul 6, 2016 7:44am

1511494_10152301765565407_382728355_n.

Richard Freeman ·
    Zoologcal director at Centre for Fortean Zoology
    Bollocks, thats a still from the film Horror Express.
    Jul 6, 2016 6:39pm

13428580_10206166750278218_8186024849396194870_n.

Ken Poston ·
    Central Peidmont Community College
    No video? Only pictures please... This would be news
    Jul 6, 2016 9:14pm

430831_10150625917080987_1525922850_n.

William B. Turner ·
    University of Wisconsin-Madison
    Stop with the commas.
    Jul 7, 2016 3:48am

13335858_10208245561290452_2282597202113825183_n.

Julio Cesar Galvez ·
    Universidad Nacional del Nordeste (UNNE)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7fpWt59qDc
    Jul 7, 2016 6:59am

10511151_868995343114705_5127400236301324545_n.

Andre Kokke ·
    Nijmegen, Netherlands
    He is still wait for a recovery.
    Jul 8, 2016 1:18am

13406763_10154132671280926_6934544759299348117_n.

Jamie Crofts ·
    Studying at Student
    As a budding archaeologist articles like this both annoy me and make me laugh! So much nonsense going around. Please stop.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  6. admin

14449963_1554504847908459_5827623875726150575_n.
    Amy Schabot
    1 hr ·

Smirks.. Look how they are explaining it..

.php?d=AQDSlJFyriOZ4KYx&w=158&h=158&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FFNacqZYLl40%2Fhqdefault.
    PLANET X (NIBIRU) 2016 Officially confirmed in mainstream news - NASA cover-up?
    PLANET X (NIBIRU) 2016 Officially confirmed in mainstream news Planet X was officially announced in…
    youtube.com

14364620_1353188094692194_6351006866109419721_n.

Robert DeBovis Shared

Tony Bermanseder

Inform yourself what the Oort Cloud and the Kuiper belt represent, before sprouting new age goobledegook, which disinforms the seekers for a better future and instills fear and discomfort just as the corporate media does. Wake up to the fact that your 'enemy' has hijacked your leaderless new age utopia with their own supremacist control. The 'head in the sand' sleepers and gullible naives are yourself not the folk you are trying to wake up.
    The Nibiru hoax is equivalent in its nature to the 'fake ET invasion' (Independence Day - Resurgence) and the real 'Nibiru-Wormwood' is a well understood (by your enemy) ET reality, they are trying to metaphysically hijack and appropriate. A real data sharing self-ET invasion is the ONLY hope you can realistically harbour in ther next 4 years to allow a universal New World, long promised from certain ancient codes, to eventuate and to evolve.

ostrich.

7. admin

Raven
    22-25-.27710.
    Raven
    • Post n°41
    Re: The Constitution and Almanac of the New Cosmos in Dragon Logos Law and Jurisprudence

Raven on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:20 am

The 13th Planet Dark Moon Lilith as the 'Hidden Nemesis of Wormwood Nibiru'
    and other NABS misidentifications

collier01-.27711.

http://darkstarastrology.com/triple-moon-goddess-lilith-astrology/
    A Deeper Look: Astrology Beyond the Traditional Planets

Lilith - The Dark Moon

http://www.angelfire.com/az/zodiacenterprises/LILART.html

(published in The Second Road newsletter, October 1998.)

by Catt Foy

copyright 1998, Catt Foy

She is reputedly Adam's first wife, before Eve. She is known as a demoness, the killer of infants in their cradles. She is the original woman, who refused to be subjugated to a man's desires. Consort to both the devil and God himself, she is the enigmatic and mysterious Lilith.

A little-known element in astrology charts, Lilith is known as the "dark Moon" and, as such, represents our "dark" or hidden emotional selves. According to Lois Daton, author of "Lilith, The Planet of the Doodler," the physical existence of Lilith was confirmed by the United States Weather Bureau in 1879. Lilith is the name used for two different celestial bodies - one is located in the asteroid belt and is not our subject here, the other is an invisible body orbiting the earth approximately three times farther away than the Moon, Luna. It is this Lilith which is of interest here.

Lilith's placement in the chart is especially important to women, and represents the power of the original woman. In a man's chart, Lilith's placement will reveal the hidden power struggles or other issues he may have, resolved or unresolved, with the women in his life.

Lilith was known to the Chaldean astrologers; the Egyptians called her Nephthys. The name Lilith is derived from the old Semitic word for night, "lel" or "lelath", in Arabic "laylah," which also means "ghost" or "spectre" in Hebrew. She is associated with the Death card in Tarot and with the goddesses Persephone, Hecate, Athena, Minerva. She is associated with the Owl, representing secrecy and wisdom, and she is frequently connected with cats.

lilith2-.27712.
    http://darkstarastrology.com/triple-moon-goddess-lilith-astrology/

In Lilith astrology one can use three Lilith Moon’s. Black Moon Lilith, Asteroid Lilith and the lesser known Dark Moon Lilith. Together they work as a Triple Moon Goddess, which describes a process of transformation. The three Lilith’s are also useful in pinpointing which brand of Lilith energy is strongest in your chart and at which stage you may have the most issues with. After studying Eris in detail it is apparent to me that she is the higher octave of Lilith. Eris is the Uber-Dark Goddess and by combining her with the outer planets we can see how each corresponds quite neatly with three phases of the moon.

To see the Lilith archetype in terms as a triple goddess makes total sense to me. After I wrote this post I discovered Demetria George had come up with a similar concept about Lilith. Comparing it to the bible story she says: ” The Asteroid Lilith describes the first stage in the mythical journey where she is suppressed, humiliated and flees in a fiery rage to the desolate wilderness. The Dark Moon Lilith depicts the pain of her exile where she plots and executes revenge. The Black Moon Lilith shows how she transmutes her distorted image back into its natural healthy expression” [1]

lilith_darkmoon-.27713.

[2:53:05 PM] Thubanis:

The Astronomical Lilith

The Moon travels along an elliptical path around the Earth. An ellipse has two focal points, and the other focal point, not occupied by the Earth has been called the Dark Moon, the Black Moon or Lilith. This is a slightly simplified definition, since, actually, the Moon and the Earth both move around their common centre of gravity, and the path of the Moon is not a neat el...lipse, but a rather wobbly affair. One must distinguish between the mean orbit of the Moon, which is a slowly elongating ellipse, and the actual orbit, which vaccilates around the mean path, due to interference of various kinds. Just as there a "mean" and a "true" Lunar Node, so there is a "mean" and a "true" ellipse and a "mean" and a "true" Lilith. I write "true" in inverted commas, because the Moon's Node is only "true" about twice per month, when the Moon is actually on it, for the rest of the time, it is as "untrue" as the mean Node. In fact, when working with a point so close to the Earth, one should also take the great parallax into consideration, i.e. consider, from which point on the Earth one is actually looking at a point in the heavens. Astrology observes the planets geocentrically, as if from the Earth's centre, and not topocentrically, from the actual place of the observer.

Black Moon Lilith is the ultimate archetype in Dark Goddess Astrology. Her myth comes from Lilith, Adams first wife who refused to lay beneath him during the sexual act and otherwise.

She chose to be exiled from paradise rather to submit to God. She is also the serpent who tempted Eve with the forbidden fruit (enlightenment/sex), which then banished both Adam & Eve from paradise also.

There are many full versions of this myth on the net She can be said she represents the Witch archetype. Magic, the kundalini, occult knowledge, the taboo, owning your sovereignty, the shadow, dreams, psychic ability, goddess power and creativity that is not just about making babies.

With Black Moon Lilith there are two points that you can place in the chart. The Mean and the True (or Osculating.) I used to think the True wasn't important until I saw it rising in the chart of Marilyn Monroe and then decided to look it up and see if it was relevant. Bear in mind you really need an accurate birthtime to use True Lilith as it wavers so much. Mean Lilith is best to use without a time. I like what Juan Antonio Revilla says about it here:

"The Mean Apogee or Black Moon... It's movement is actually as round and regular as the hands of a clock and it is very easy to calculate. This roundness of its motion is not a good representative of the nocturnal and magic demoness Lilith; "he goes onto say. "The Osculating Apogee,... Some people reject it because it doesn't make any sense to them to have it swing as much as 30 degrees from the mean position and have abrupt and irregular changes of velocity and direction, but I think it is precisely this erratic behavior what makes it the best representative of the irrational, instinctive, and primal symbolism of Lilith."

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  8. admin

Raven
    22-25-.27715.
    Raven
    • Post n°43
    Re: The Constitution and Almanac of the New Cosmos in Dragon Logos Law and Jurisprudence

Raven on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:17 pm

empty-.27716. Re: CONTACT

empty-.27717. Didymos Yesterday at 5:48 pm
    Floyd wrote: More Niburu nonsense to consider for those worried about a non existent planet heading for earth.

If its a 'large body' you are looking for head down to your local MacDonalds and you will find plenty there.

Orbits and Gravity
    Planet X is claimed to be on an orbit that brings it close to the Sun every 3600 years. Now, if we assume that this orbit obeys the laws of gravity, then we can calculate its distance at any given time. This depends on the math of gravity, which is pretty well understood.

However, the equations used to figure distance based on orbital velocity are not simple, but I used the method as described by Dr. Joseph Gallant, Assistant Professor of Physics at Kent State University, which allows for plug-and-chug solutions. I find that in one year, Planet X must be about 900 million kilometers away from the Earth, give or take a hundred million. This is much closer to Earth than Saturn, and just a bit farther than Jupiter!
    [Note (added July 27, 2002): A small Oops here; when I did this calculation originally, I did it incorrectly, and got a distance too small by about a factor of two (I originally said 550 million kilometers). I have been more careful and got this new number.]

I have written up detailed notes on how I arrived at this figure: what assumptions I made and how I calculated it. They are on the "Planet X and Orbit Math page. There is a fair bit of math there, but hopefully I have made it clear what I did and why I did it.

So, Planet X was roughly the same distance to us a Saturn in May 2002, it should have been at least as bright as Saturn and getting brighter by the minute. Saturn is one of the brightest objects in the sky. We see nothing like this, so again I conclude Planet X does not exist.

Of course, Mr. Hazlewood claims that we do not understand gravity, but that's completely incorrect. We understand gravity well enough to calculate orbits for comets and asteroids and send probes to other planets. If Planet X doesn't obey the laws of gravity as we know them, then it's magic, and then he's wrong anyway.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/science.html#orbits

Nice find Floyd.

Here are some 'easy to watch' additions to Phil Plait's critique, which you might appreciate.
    Thubanis might add some more detailed maths regarding the 'eccentricity' of 'Nibiru's' orbital dynamics. If he does, i will add it here.

From thubanis:

The Centripetal force for an orbiting body dynamically moving in a gravitational field is given as Newton's famous:

Fcentripetal = massxacceleration = ma = mv2/r​

and must be balanced by the gravitational force between mass m and the 'force centre', which in a starsystem is of course the central sun of mass M.
    We term the mass m the mass of Nibiru (or any other planet or orbiting body) and the mass M the mass of the Sun in Newton's gravitational law:
    Fgravity=GmM/r2

and where r is the distance between Nibiru and the Sun at any time of the orbit.

mv2/r=GmM/r2... for ... ½mv2 = ½GmM/r​

This is a case of the 'Virial Theorem':
    2KE+PE=0​

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virial_theorem

400px-ellipse_properties_of_directrix_and_string_construction_svg-.27718. 300px-elps-slr_svg-.27719.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipse
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kepler%27s_laws_of_planetary_motion#Second_law

Nibiru and the Sun now form a 'closed' interacting dynamical system and elementary conservation laws of energy and momentum (both linear and angular) are preserved in such a system. As the Sun remains relatively at rest relative to Nibiru, the kinetic energy of the system can be approximated to derive from Nibiru (or the orbiting body) alone.

The Total Energy is Kinetic Energy:
    KE=½mv2

plus Gravitational Potential Energy:
    GPE=-GmM/r​

for a 'combined mass' system given by the 'reduced mass', acting on the center of gravity between the two masses':
    mreduced = mM/(m+M)​

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduced_mass

The Total Energy E so is:
    E=KE+GPE=½mv2-GmM/r​

But 2KE=GPE in the Virial Theorem:
    ½mv2 = ½GmM/r ...for... E = ½GmM/r-GmM/r = -½GmM/r​

And for circular and elliptical orbits the distance between m and M is maximised as the major axis '2a' between Aphelion (furthest distance from the Sun say as Apoapsis) and Perihelion (closest approach to the central mass M as Periapsis) for a semimajor orbital axis coordinate 'a'.

E = -½GmM/a = ½(mM/[m+M])v2 - GmM/r​

This defines the velocity of Nibiru in its orbit around the sun:

v2 = 2G(m+M)/r - G(m+M)/a = 2G(m+M){1/r - 1/2a}

But Velocity=Displacement/Time = v=dx/dt for:

v(r) = v=dx/dt = √(2G[m+M]).√(1/r - 1/2a) = √(G[m+M]/a).√(2a/r - 1)

vperihelion = √{(1+e)G(M+m)/(1-e)a}...as maximum velocity...with... rperihelion = a(1-e)=a-ae ~ 0 for e close to 1
    vaphelion = √{((1-e)G(M+m)/(1+e)a} ...as minimum velocity...with... raphelion = a(1+e)=a+ae ~ 2a for e close to 1

Eccentricity e = (raphelion-rperihelion)/(raphelion+rperihelion) = √{1-[b/a]2}
    ...with...a=½(raphelion+rperihelion)...and...b=√{raphelion.rperihelion)

For a minimum distance of Nibiru at Perihelion of 1 AU = 1.5x1011 meters, the eccentricity computes as:...e=1-rperihelion/a =0.996
    rperihelion = a(1-e) = 1.5x1011 meters for a maximum velocity:...vperihelion = √{(1+e)G(M+m)/(1-e)a}~42,190 m/s or 151,884 km/hour.
    raphelion = a(1+e) = 7.025x1013 meters for a minimum velocity:...vaphelion = √{(1-e)G(M+m)/(1+e)a}~87 m/s or 314 km/hour.
    a=½(raphelion+rperihelion)=3.52x1013 meters...and...b=√{raphelion.rperihelion)=2.298x1012 meters​

The Gravitational Acceleration of Nibiru must be the centrally directed force interaction:

agrav = dv/dt = (dv/dr).(dr/dt)= (dv/dr).v = d{½v2}/dr = d{½.2G(m+M)(2a/r-1)/a}/dr = (G(m+M)/a).d{2a/r-1}/dr = {G(m+M)/a}.{-2a/2r2} = -G(m+M)/r2 ...as required.

agrav = dv/dt = -G(m+M)/r2

dv/dr = √(G[m+M]/a).{-a/(r2√(2a/r - 1)) = -√(G[m+M]a).√(r/(2a-r)/r2

Which becomes the differential equation for the distance x of Nibiru at a time t:

dx = dr = √(2G[m+M])√(1/r - 1/2a)dt ...and corollarily... dt = √{(2ar/(2a-r)}/√(2G[m+M]) dr

for displacement coordinates between x=0 and x=2a; that is the 'hitting' of the Sun (or the earth) within a distance r=1 AU=150 billion kilometres or 1.5x1011 meters and the maximum distance at Perihelion at twice the semimajor axis 2a= 471 AU or so 71 billion kilometers or 44 billion miles.

Integrating this for the displacement x of Nibiru from the Sun as the central focus at a time t:

t(x) = t(r) = ∫dx = ∫dr = 1/√(2G[m+M])∫√{(2ar/(2a-r)} dr

To evaluate this integral some more engaging mathematical concepts, definitions and derivations, requiring some algebraic manipulations, are applied. I show this for the mathematically familiar in a quote:

1. We change the surdic formula {√Box}=√(2ax/(2a-x) into a form of {1/√Box}, because the derivative of d{√Box}/dx=(d(Box)/dx)/(2√Box)

√(2ax/2a-x)=√{(2ax)/2a-x)}.√2ax/√2ax=(2ax)/√(4a2x-2ax2)

Because the surdic quadratic form f(x)=4a2x-2ax2 has derivative f'(x)=4a2-4ax , we rewrite the numerator (2ax) = -½(4a2-4ax) + 2a2

Since d{√(4a2x-2ax2)}/dx =-½(4a2-4ax)/√(4a2x-2ax2), the integral equation then reads:

t(r) = ∫dr = √(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2G[m+M]) + (1/√(2G[m+M])∫2a2/√(4a2r-2ar2)dr

2. The second part of the integral engages the inverse trigonometric functions as integral solutions and we complete the square of the denominator to obtain a usable integrable form:
    d{arcsin[x/a]}/dx=1/√(a2-x2)
    from x=asiny with inverse y=arcsin(x/a) and dx/dy=acosy and (acosy)2+(asiny)2=a2 for dy/dx=1/acosy=1/√(a2-(asiny)2)=1/√(a2-x2)

2a2/√(4a2x-2ax2) = 2a2/√{2a(a2-[x-a]2)} = √(2a3)/√{(a2-[x-a]2}

The integral equation, evaluated in the integration limits from r=R to r=0, now becomes:

t(r) = ∫dr = √(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2G[m+M]) + {√(2a3)/√(2G[m+M])}{arcsin[(r-a)/a]}
    = √(4a2R-2aR2)/√(2G[m+M]) + √{a3/G[m+M]}{arcsin[(R-a)/a] - arcsin(-1)} = √(4a2R-2aR2)/√(2G[m+M]) + √{a3/G[m+M]}{arcsin[(R-a)/a] + π/2}

t(R) = √(4a2R-2aR2)/√(2G[m+M]) + √{a3/G[m+M]}{arcsin[(R-a)/a] + π/2}

For any given distance R of Nibiru from the Sun, the time t for this displacement can then be calculated.
    As arcsinx is defined in a domain for x from -90° at Perihelion for R=0 to +90° at Aphelion for R=2a for a counterclockwise semiorbit from maximum apehelion to minimum Perihelion; we indicate these extreme values with an intermediate value when R=a and so when Nibiru would be at a distance of its own orbital semimajor axis from the sun. This path then takes a combined semiperiod of 1800 years from R=-1800 years at apehelion and R=0 years at Perihelion for the arcsin values of +90°=π/2 radians and -90°=-π/2 radians respectively. The value at 0°=0 radians then defines a timeframe within this 1800 year half cycle measured from Perihelion say, as the minimum time coordinate at t=0 at Perihelion for R=0.
    R cannot be 0 in the orbital equations however, as the displacement at Perihelion is rperihelion=a(1-e), which requires the elliptical orbit to become circular for e=1. The Perihelion then maximises the eccentricity for the values of R. The timevalue t=0, so at R=0 is arbitrary and can be assigned at any R-coordinate in the orbit in relation to the arclength travelled.
    The mass m of Nibiru can be neglected in this formulation, because M+m=1030+m with m much smaller than M.

a) R=a with the arcsin{(a-a)/a}+π/2=arcsin{0}+π/2=0+π/2=π/2, and
    t(R=a) = √(4a3-2a3)/√(2GM]) + π/2√(a3/GM) = √(a3)/GM){1+π/2} = {√(4.36x1040/1.33x1020){2.57}=1.81x1010x2.57~4.65x1010 seconds or so 1475 'civil' years in the past at so 537 AD.

For a value of R=a/2 one calculates t(R=a/2) = √{3a3/4GM} + √(a3/GM).(π/2-½)~(1.57x1010)x(1.07)~=1.68x1010 seconds or so 532 years in the past, near say 2012-532=1480 AD.

If Nibiru is destined to intersect the 1 AU scale in 2012, then Nibiru was 234.7/2=117.4 AU or so 17.6 billion kilometers from the Sun's position about 532 years ago and around the year 1480, when the Renaissance began in the European 'Old World' and when the 'Age of Science' 'enlightened' the 'Dark Middle Ages' of superstition and ignorance with names like Michelangelo, Boticelli, Leonardo da Vinci and Christopher Columbus.

b) R=2a at the maximum distance from the Sun and with the arcsin{(2a-a)/a}+π/2=arcsin{1}+π/2=π/2+π/2=π, then the time t(R=2a) = √(8a3-8a3)/√(2GM) + {√(a3/GM)}x{π} = 0+π{√(a3/GM)}={π}{1.81x1010}~5.68x1010 seconds or 18000 years in the past as required for the Aphelion boundary condition for the integral equation.
    Remember, that the velocity of Nibiru changes in slowing down in the transversing of Aphelion and speeds up in the transversion of the Perihelion. So it takes longer to travel from Aphelion to the midpoint of the elliptical orbit as a quarter of the total path, then it does to travel from this midpoint to the Perihelion, namely at an R=R* coordinate for which t(R*)=-900 as 900 years in the past.

c) R=0~1AU with the arcsin{(1AU-a)/a}+π/2~arcsin{-0.995}+π/2~π(0.5-0.468)~0.032 for the hypothesized approach of 1 AU or r=1.5x1011 meters; the time in seconds is:
    t(1AU) = √{[4(1.24x1027)(1.5x1011) - 2(3.52x1013)(2.25x1022)]/2.67x1020} + (0.032){√(a3/GM)}~1.67x109 + 0.58x109~2.25x109 seconds or 71.3 years in the past.

This then shows, that Nibiru would have been the same distance as Earth from the Sun already about 71 years ago in the year 1941 and would have approached ever closer to its Perihelion position from 1941 to 2012.

400px-ellipse_properties_of_directrix_and_string_construction_svg-.27720. 300px-elps-slr_svg-.27721.

Kepler's Second Law becomes:

For Linear Momentum p=mv the Angular momentum (vector) h=rxv=L/m corresponds as L=mr2ω=mrv=Iω with ω=v/r=2π/T and I=Σmr2=Moment of Inertia

The Area for a Circle in y2/r2+x2/r2=1 as A=πr2 corresponds in x2/a2+y2/b2=1 as A=πab

dA=½r.rdθ=½r2ω.dt for dA/dt=½r2ω =πab/T=Orbital Perimeter/Period

h=r2ω=2πab/T=(2πab/2πa)√(GM/a)=√(b2GM/a)=√(GMa[1-e2])

Kepler's 3rd Law becomes:

For tangential linear velocity: v=ωr=2πr/T; angular velocity ω=v/r=2πf=2π/T with frequency f=1/Period=1/T

acentripetal=v2/r=4π2/T2=4π2rv22r

GmM/r2 = mv2/r ...for...GM/r = v2 ...for... v=perimeter/period=2πr/T ...for... GM/r = 4π2r2/T2...for...T2 = 4π2r2r/GM

T2/a3 =4π2/GM

Nibiru's period T=3600 years and the Sun's mass is 2x1030 kg with Newton's 'G' = 6.7x10-11 m3/(kg.s2)

a3=GMT2/4π2=4.36x1040 meters, using 3600 years = 3600x365.2425x24x3600=1.1x1011 seconds for unitary consistency.

a = {4.4x1040} meters = 3.52x1013 meters =(3.52x1013)/(1.5x1011) meters = 234.7 AU for a Perihelion-Apehelion scale of 2a=469.4 AU or about 70.4 Billion kilometers

The Nibiru identification of 3600 years could very well be a created and fostered and 'appreciatedly tolerated New Age joke of deception' from the 'ptb' in using a concept of 'a second for a year' in the proportionality of 3600 seconds to the hour in a mimicry to the prophetic encoding of the 'day for a year' principle enciphered in the Book of Ezekiel, chapter 4. One might recall the reference in Ezekiel.1 to the 'chariots from the heavens' at the river Chebar, also often associated with the 'ancient Hindu flying machines' or vimanas and other such 'vessels from the skies', also used by the disinformers and 'artiste's de NABS' to mindconfuse their gullible audiences.

These 2 videos represent a classical manner as to how the 'alternative readers' are misled by the 'ptb', one might simply call a 'Federation of the Feds'. I highly recommend anyone to take the time to watch those 2 videos and then to REALLY and deeply think about the proposed 'truth' of this information. Feel free to share our discussion on this Raven. It might be ok on Floyd's threads or Thuban. Those videos and their 'proposed' realism form a backbone for the 'ptb' deception, which began after World War II with the transfer of the European 'feds' to the 'New Worlds'.

thubanis

[5:05:01 AM-Friday, August 31st, 2012 - (+10UCT)]

Thubanis: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5130p105-planet-x-niburu-hoax#80686

[4:38:19 AM] Ishtara Raven: ok i have watched the first video and your correct, this is absolutely a disinfo campaign by the ptb. At about half way through the video it gets rediculious. And its the same rehash events proposed by the NABS community for some time. Old world Empire shit and cosmic wars blah blah, prison planet, blah blah.
    [4:41:05 AM] Ishtara Raven: just incredibly stupid stuff lol. i was a bit intrigued at first then as the Domain descriptions and Old world Empire stuff came in I immediately realised this is bogus crap, not written in 1947 by some nurse, no way.
    [4:54:14 AM] Ishtara Raven: she uses the word pervert a lot, so written by someone who obviously has experienced abuse. Also in one passage the alien calls the earth 'ghetto'. She says the closest aproximation you could come if you searched every planet in the universe to 'HELL' woud be earth.
    [4:54:54 AM] Ishtara Raven: not so sure the word ghetto is of the times in 1947, it is a heavily over used word today amongst the youth.
    [4:55:33 AM] Ishtara Raven: so yeah total BS
    [5:05:39 AM] Thubanis: Indeed and I have indicated this here.
    [5:05:54 AM] Thubanis: This is a power post took me all day to really debunk Nibiru
    [5:06:00 AM] Thubanis: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5130p105-planet-x-niburu-hoax#80686
    [5:06:13 AM] Thubanis: I mean I had to do a lot of astrophysics maths
    [5:06:23 AM] Ishtara Raven: yeah i was just looking now
    [5:06:30 AM] Thubanis: I am exhausted lol
    [5:06:38 AM] Ishtara Raven: yeah this book and videos are such a crock of shit
    [5:07:22 AM] Thubanis: Well it is a classic because it mixes up a reasonable history and metaphysics about origins with military BS and brainwashings
    [5:07:48 AM] Thubanis: See that it conveniently skipped all time references between say 500 BC and 1000 AD
    [5:07:50 AM] Ishtara Raven: so you know what that means Tony, according to the alien...there are no saints, just hypnotic traps controlling us. So we are a redundant Moses, Akhenaten program lol
    [5:08:00 AM] Ishtara Raven: oh yeah
    [5:08:06 AM] Thubanis: Oh yes
    [5:08:38 AM] Thubanis: I commented on this thread about the importance of this. It 'explains' the NABS rather good
    [5:09:00 AM] Ishtara Raven: whoever wrote this tried to make it sound like it was written in 1947, but they screwed up so much its laughable...to a decerning reader of course.
    [5:09:20 AM] Thubanis: If floyd does not mind we can say more there, but it is perhaps a little off topic
    [5:09:42 AM] Thubanis: Of course, but not many can discern this stuff
    [5:10:05 AM] Ishtara Raven: no, 'brainwashed' by the incessant lies and Nabs bs
    [5:10:20 AM] Ishtara Raven: this stuff is truly satanic
    [5:10:24 AM] Ishtara Raven: evil to the core
    [5:10:39 AM] Thubanis: You did not see part 2 yet?
    [5:10:46 AM] Thubanis: I only watched part 2
    [5:10:53 AM] Ishtara Raven: no i just started it, i finished part one
    [5:11:05 AM] Ishtara Raven: it has to be similarly stupid
    [5:11:10 AM] Thubanis: Watch it nevertheless, then you see this even better
    [5:11:22 AM] Ishtara Raven: did you watch part 1?
    [5:11:22 AM] Thubanis: Some nice pics lol
    [5:11:42 AM] Ishtara Raven: listening to this guys voice is obnoxious as hell too lol
    [5:11:48 AM] Thubanis: I was busy doing maths, calculating the Nibiru equations
    Ishtara Raven
    [5:14:49 AM] Thubanis: [5:12:17 AM] Ishtara Raven: well i imagine your pretty exhausted
    [5:13:16 AM] Thubanis: See the maths? A kind of course in applied calculus for you
    [5:13:41 AM] Ishtara Raven: no i just was looking at it when i came back into skype because i saw you were typing, but i will look
    [5:14:01 AM] Thubanis: Not hard but subject to detail; I made an error in overlooking the integration constant lol
    [5:14:16 AM] Thubanis: So I had to edit a bit[
    5:16:28 PM-Saturday, September 1st, 2012 -(+10UCT)]
    Ishtara Raven: well i watched that whole 2 part video lol, it was horrible
    [5:16:38 PM] Thubanis: Yes but rather informative
    [5:16:41 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes its ok dear, i understand
    [5:16:49 PM] Thubanis: As to how the new agers are deceived
    [5:17:31 PM] Thubanis: You saw the inner contradictions that this alien agenda is very human control based
    [5:17:34 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah like carol believing that just because that 'guru' was levitating it makes it real vs a magician like chris isack
    [5:18:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes the ptb really have people brain washed
    [5:18:25 PM] Thubanis: In a very devious manner as you saw
    [5:18:41 PM] Thubanis: Pushing thheir own control agendas in stating the opposite see
    [5:19:06 PM] Ishtara Raven: i mean come on, how could anyone take that alien interview serious? its a joke, but i know there are lots of people out there who do, and take it dead serious
    [5:19:12 PM] Thubanis: 'If you wanna be free' escape the prison
    [5:19:16 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes
    [5:19:20 PM] Thubanis: And yet the prison is real from them
    [5:19:22 PM] Ishtara Raven: its evil to the core
    [5:19:41 PM] Thubanis: Not made by new agers raven
    [5:19:56 PM] Thubanis: See how they omitted all things Jesus?
    [5:19:57 PM] Ishtara Raven: david icke pushes the same agenda too, calls earth a prison planet
    [5:20:01 PM] Ishtara Raven: never mentioned him
    [5:20:09 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes, i noticed
    [5:20:32 PM] Thubanis: Yes they stopped with Cyrus who was the christ symbol, so you can see that whoever made this knows
    [5:20:56 PM] Thubanis: This showed me, that the authors know the bible and the GOT
    [5:21:04 PM] Ishtara Raven: you bet they do
    [5:21:18 PM] Thubanis: Why your evil label is appropriate
    [5:21:23 PM] Ishtara Raven: and enough to twist the history into a highly fabricated tale
    [5:21:29 PM] Thubanis: Exactly
    [5:22:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah like about 2 years ago this book was being advertised heavily
    [5:22:37 PM] Thubanis: Using newspaper articles makes it appear genuine see?
    [5:22:49 PM] Ishtara Raven: i saw some ad on FB for it or somewhere and followed it and read like 10 mins of it and lost interest
    [5:23:12 PM] Ishtara Raven: oh yeah its very deceptive as are much of the new age crap out there
    [5:24:16 PM] Thubanis: My point is, that from a 'source material' such as this many many you tube stories and videos spawn and this then is the NABS infiltration of a partially correct ET-human agenda and purposeful histories
    [5:24:31 PM] Ishtara Raven: what struck me to the core was the 'bodiless' agenda and heavily eastern influence the author was trying to convey through the guise of a real ET, the Domain giving mankind the vedas.....come on.
    [5:25:23 PM] Thubanis: Indeed and on MOA you can see what a powerful memeplex the eastern mysticism has become as a NABS core
    [5:25:47 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes and this is my point exactly, many people already feel the vedas were ET inspired and why there are so many followers, it totally fits the NABs person who is influenced by them, like Michael for instance
    [5:26:18 PM] Ishtara Raven: oh not just MOA
    [5:26:26 PM] Ishtara Raven: FB is flooded with it
    [5:27:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: i had to turn off a few peoples news feeds because they post every 5 seconds on the shit, couldnt see anyone elses posts

[5:16:28 PM-Saturday, September 1st, 2012 -(+10UCT)]
    Ishtara Raven: well i watched that whole 2 part video lol, it was horrible
    [5:16:38 PM] Thubanis: Yes but rather informative
    [5:16:41 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes its ok dear, i understand
    [5:16:49 PM] Thubanis: As to how the new agers are deceived
    [5:17:31 PM] Thubanis: You saw the inner contradictions that this alien agenda is very human control based
    [5:17:34 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah like carol believing that just because that 'guru' was levitating it makes it real vs a magician like chris isack
    [5:18:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes the ptb really have people brain washed
    [5:18:25 PM] Thubanis: In a very devious manner as you saw
    [5:18:41 PM] Thubanis: Pushing thheir own control agendas in stating the opposite see
    [5:19:06 PM] Ishtara Raven: i mean come on, how could anyone take that alien interview serious? its a joke, but i know there are lots of people out there who do, and take it dead serious
    [5:19:12 PM] Thubanis: 'If you wanna be free' escape the prison
    [5:19:16 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes
    [5:19:20 PM] Thubanis: And yet the prison is real from them
    [5:19:22 PM] Ishtara Raven: its evil to the core
    [5:19:41 PM] Thubanis: Not made by new agers raven
    [5:19:56 PM] Thubanis: See how they omitted all things Jesus?
    [5:19:57 PM] Ishtara Raven: david icke pushes the same agenda too, calls earth a prison planet
    [5:20:01 PM] Ishtara Raven: never mentioned him
    [5:20:09 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes, i noticed
    [5:20:32 PM] Thubanis: Yes they stopped with Cyrus who was the christ symbol, so you can see that whoever made this knows
    [5:20:56 PM] Thubanis: This showed me, that the authors know the bible and the GOT
    [5:21:04 PM] Ishtara Raven: you bet they do
    [5:21:18 PM] Thubanis: Why your evil label is appropriate
    [5:21:23 PM] Ishtara Raven: and enough to twist the history into a highly fabricated tale
    [5:21:29 PM] Thubanis: Exactly
    [5:22:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah like about 2 years ago this book was being advertised heavily
    [5:22:37 PM] Thubanis: Using newspaper articles makes it appear genuine see?
    [5:22:49 PM] Ishtara Raven: i saw some ad on FB for it or somewhere and followed it and read like 10 mins of it and lost interest
    [5:23:12 PM] Ishtara Raven: oh yeah its very deceptive as are much of the new age crap out there
    [5:24:16 PM] Thubanis: My point is, that from a 'source material' such as this many many you tube stories and videos spawn and this then is the NABS infiltration of a partially correct ET-human agenda and purposeful histories
    [5:24:31 PM] Ishtara Raven: what struck me to the core was the 'bodiless' agenda and heavily eastern influence the author was trying to convey through the guise of a real ET, the Domain giving mankind the vedas.....come on.
    [5:25:23 PM] Thubanis: Indeed and on MOA you can see what a powerful memeplex the eastern mysticism has become as a NABS core
    [5:25:47 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes and this is my point exactly, many people already feel the vedas were ET inspired and why there are so many followers, it totally fits the NABs person who is influenced by them, like Michael for instance
    [5:26:18 PM] Ishtara Raven: oh not just MOA
    [5:26:26 PM] Ishtara Raven: FB is flooded with it
    [5:27:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: i had to turn off a few peoples news feeds because they post every 5 seconds on the XXXX, couldnt see anyone elses posts

Raven Lionheart icon_study-.27722. proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fr24.imgfast.net%2Fusers%2F2411%2F23%2F55%2F04%2Fsmiles%2F597754. proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fr24.imgfast.net%2Fusers%2F2411%2F23%2F55%2F04%2Fsmiles%2F187111.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  9. admin

mmm

10. admin

13625391_1643966252600133_8716347784129473366_n.
    Mogsy Voice
    What evidence do you have for these statements please I would like to see it

Amy Schabot
    Mogsy Voice, poor Tony Bermanseder needs somewhere to bitch about his boxd in world...

Tony Bermanseder Mogsy Voice
    Ok I have assimilated two relevant messages to the Nibiru hoax. One is metaphysical for the science amateur and the other is for the science jargon familiar, read mathematics/astrophysics at this link (LAST 3 POSTS) http://www.cosmosdawn.net/forum/index.php...
    xzWX&w=90&h=90&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cosmosdawn.net%2Fforum%2Fstyles%2FbTech%2Fxenforo%2Fdracolog.
    The Factuals versus the NABS (New Age BullShit)

..........Nibiru's period T=3600 years and the Sun's mass is 2x1030 kg with Newton's 'G' = 6.7x10-11 m3/(kg.s2)

a3=GMT2/4π2=4.36x1040 meters, using 3600 years = 3600x365.2425x24x3600=1.1x1011 seconds for unitary consistency.

a = {4.4x1040} meters = 3.52x1013 meters =(3.52x1013)/(1.5x1011) meters = 234.7 AU for a Perihelion-Apehelion scale of 2a=469.4 AU or about 70.4 Billion kilometers

The Nibiru identification of 3600 years could very well be a created and fostered and 'appreciatedly tolerated New Age joke of deception' from the 'ptb' in using a concept of 'a second for a year' in the proportionality of 3600 seconds to the hour in a mimicry to the prophetic encoding of the 'day for a year' principle enciphered in the Book of Ezekiel, chapter 4. One might recall the reference in Ezekiel.1 to the 'chariots from the heavens' at the river Chebar, also often associated with the 'ancient Hindu flying machines' or vimanas and other such 'vessels from the skies', also used by the disinformers and 'artiste's de NABS' to mindconfuse their gullible audiences.

These 2 videos represent a classical manner as to how the 'alternative readers' are misled by the 'ptb', one might simply call a 'Federation of the Feds'. I highly recommend anyone to take the time to watch those 2 videos and then to REALLY and deeply think about the proposed 'truth' of this information. Feel free to share our discussion on this Raven. It might be ok on Floyd's threads or Thuban. Those videos and their 'proposed' realism form a backbone for the 'ptb' deception, which began after World War II with the transfer of the European 'feds' to the 'New Worlds'.

Amy Schabot First I want to say they lost views on that show cause the kids got inot pokeman.. I posted the video because it is a joke how it appear in our newspapers of this X coming into our orbit in 1983. And how much all governments got to geether and shut down any information, like all of the sightings of UFO's. Or even our findings on and around this planet that do not fit in with how they keep all living on this planet.. But hey why is there a mans head on a cats body next to 3 pryaminds that hardly fit into todays world.. Gosh forbid if wee ask questions and get those noodles working.. Instead we are stuck in USA with the whores of babylon reality.. Oh gosh did I hint again about the fertily goddess of Isis again... What was I thinking..

Tony Bermanseder You got the 'whore of babylon' right. There is the one geographical one called Saudi Arabina and co and there is the archetyped not personalised one called HC - all fitting into the 'fulfilment' of divers codes across tricky stories told.

'Earth 2.0' found in Nasa Kepler telescope haul

By Paul Rincon Science editor, BBC News website---July 23rd, 2015

Science & Environment

_84449889_84449888-.25939.
    The orbital period of Kepler 452b is very similar to that of Earth​

A haul of planets from Nasa's Kepler telescope includes a world sharing many characteristics with Earth.
    Kepler-452b orbits at a very similar distance from its star, though its radius is 60% larger.
    Mission scientists said they believed it was the most Earth-like planet yet.
    Such worlds are of interest to astronomers because they might be small and cool enough to host liquid water on their surface - and might therefore be hospitable to life.
    Nasa's science chief John Grunsfeld called the new world the "closest so far" to Earth.

And John Jenkins, Kepler data analysis lead at Nasa's Ames Research Center in California, added: "It's a real privilege to deliver this news to you today. There's a new kid on the block that's just moved in next door."
    The new world joins other exoplanets such as Kepler-186f that are similar in many ways to Earth.
    Determining which is most Earth-like depends on the properties one considers. Kepler-186f, announced in 2014, is smaller than the new planet, but orbits a red dwarf star that is significantly cooler than our own.
    Kepler-452b, however, orbits a parent star which belongs to the same class as the Sun: it is just 4% more massive and 10% brighter. Kepler-452b takes 385 days to complete a full circuit of this star, so its orbital period is 5% longer than Earth's.
    The mass of Kepler-452b cannot be measured yet, so astronomers have to rely on models to estimate a range of possible masses, with the most likely being five times that of Earth. If it is rocky, the world would likely still have active volcanism and its gravity would be roughly twice that on our own planet.
    The new world is included in a haul of 500 new possible planets sighted by the Kepler space telescope around distant stars.
    Twelve of the new candidates are less than twice Earth's diameter, orbiting in the so-called habitable zone around their star.
    This zone refers to a range of distances at which the energy radiated by the star would permit water to exist as a liquid on the planet's surface if certain other conditions are also met.
    Of these 500 candidates, Kepler-452b is the first to be confirmed as a planet.
    Dr Suzanne Aigrain, from the University of Oxford, who was not involved with the study, told BBC News: "I do believe the properties described for Kepler-452b are the most Earth-like I've come across for a confirmed planet to date.
    "What seems even more significant to me is the number of planets in the habitable zone of their host stars with radii below two Earth radii; 12 is quite a few compared to the pre-existing Kepler planet catalogue.
    "It bodes well for their attempts to provide a more robust measure of the incidence of Earth-like planets, which is the top-level goal of the Kepler mission."

_84449887_84449886-.25940.
    Scientists said that Kepler 452b might be entering a runaway greenhouse phase​

While similar in size and brightness to the Sun, Kepler-452b's host star is 1.5 billion years older than ours. Scientists working on the mission therefore believe it could point to a possible future for the Earth.
    "If Kepler-452b is indeed a rocky planet, its location vis-a-vis its star could mean that it is just entering a runaway greenhouse phase of its climate history," explained Dr Doug Caldwell, a Seti Institute scientist working on the Kepler mission.
    "The increasing energy from its aging sun might be heating the surface and evaporating any oceans. The water vapour would be lost from the planet forever."
    "Kepler-452b could be experiencing now what the Earth will undergo more than a billion years from now, as the Sun ages and grows brighter."
    Dr Don Pollacco, from Warwick University, UK, who was not involved with the latest analysis, told the BBC: "Kepler data allows you to estimate the relative size of a planet to its host star, so if you know the size of the host, hey presto, you know the size of the planet.
    "However, to go further - i.e. is it rocky? - involves measuring the mass of the planets and this is much more difficult to do as the stars are too far away for these measurements (which are incredibly difficult) to make.
    "So in reality they have no idea what this planet is made of: It could be rock but it could be a small gassy ball or something more exotic maybe."
    Dr Chris Watson, from Queen's University Belfast, UK, commented: "Other Kepler habitable zone planets may well be more Earth-like in this respect. For example, Kepler-186f is approximately 1.17 Earth radii, and Kepler-438b is approximately 1.12 Earth radii.
    "In fact, at 1.6 Earth radii, this would place Kepler-452b in a category of planet called a 'Super-Earth' - our Solar System does not actually have any planet of this type within it! Super-Earths are hugely interesting for this reason, but one might then say, well, is it really 'Earth-like' given all this?"
    He added: "When we look at the type of star Kepler-452b orbits, then it seems to be a star not too dissimilar to our Sun... The other Kepler habitable zone planets that have been discovered so far tend to be orbiting M-dwarfs - stars far cooler than our Sun, and therefore the planets need to orbit much closer to receive the same levels of heating.
    "So it may be a potentially rocky super-Earth in an Earth-like orbit (in terms of host star and orbital distance). It's this combination of the host star and orbit that set it apart in my opinion."

[6:04:24 AM-Friday, July 24th, 2015/+10UCT] Sirius 17: interesting stuff here lol
    [6:04:34 AM] Sirius 17: nabs but relevant
    [6:04:41 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-33641648
    [6:04:41 AM] Sirius 17: parallels things; oh nice, yes i vaguly saw something about this discovery on cnn as i was sifting the news the other day. Yes something about a super earth hehe

[6:08:36 AM] Sirius 17:

For a number of years now, Vatican astronomers have been at the forefront of scientific speculation about the discovery of extraterrestrial life. Astronomers such as Guy Consolmagno (a Jesuit like Pope Francis) have been preparing the way with bold statements about baptizing extraterrestrials and its compatibility with Catholic theology. Consolmagno has been working closely with the U.S. scientific establishment such as NASA and the Library of Congress where he discussed baptism of extraterrestrial life. On Oct 27, 2014, Pope Francis released a statement where he referred to “beings of the universe” (extraterrestrials) as a major part of God’s evolutionary plan. If it was disclosed that extraterrestrials, rather than an all-powerful God, were the creators of humanity through advanced genetics, the Pope could now simply claim that this is part of God’s plan and not a major concern for the religious community.

[6:08:36 AM] Sirius 17: lol, they want to baptize ET. I think they will be surprised and find it is the other way around and that ET will baptize them
    [6:10:49 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6780p150-the-legacy-of-thuban-omni-science-de-alpha-draconis-omega#114213
    [6:11:46 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Indeed
    [6:12:16 AM] Sirius 17: what do you make of this Atkins guys predictions?

[6:12:26 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Some time relevant observations as I can discern, but still nabs, as it is a human mind derivative and superposition and not Logos authorized.
    As is this Tim Good 'ambassador', who is really nabsey as is this Michael Salla guy. Most of exopolitics is blatant disinformation, which might even include mind manipulation. They mean well and don't know that they are tools for the ptb, they are trying to 'expose'.
    [6:15:34 AM] Sirius 17: yes this nabs shi20 is pervasive
    [6:16:21 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: This webremont type is rather looney as are many others from that spectre including Paola Harris as one of their 'agents', as is this Moulton-Howe chick
    [6:17:20 AM] Sirius 17: yes he is a disinformation artist extraordinare and probably paid by the establishment to mislead people
    [6:17:44 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: The nabsers simply cant differentiate the wheat from the chaff in this web data war
    [6:17:51 AM] Sirius 17: nope

[6:18:57 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: On first look this Atkins guy has discerned a few good points but there will be no armageddon at the September equinox. The timezone engages the final 3½ years from July 2015 as we know and of course many nabsers will feel the energy shifts. Many nabsers relate this timeline to the Hebrew festivals and this is generally true but not as focused as they make out. Yes the blood moon tetrad is potent, but this because of the 70 years of politico Israel and yes the Shemitah and Jubilee ideas relate to that because of those cycles. Here Atkins is on the ball, with the stockmarket crashes and the 7-year cycles and the papal visit etc. The ptb is well aware of the 'energy shifts' and again Atkins is valid in his general impressions, but his details then often go 'looney tunes', as are some of the topics he addresses.

[6:19:02 AM] Sirius 17: http://www.transients.info/2015/06/the-frequency-shift-into-september-2015.html
    [6:19:06 AM] Sirius 17: In this last show he expands on the areas covered in the May interview while also venturing into new areas such as discussing CERN's Large Hadron Collider (LHC), part of the agenda of which, he has concluded, is to stop the aforementioned intergalactic wave from reaching Earth. He states that he does not believe that this attempt will succeed.

[6:19:23 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Yes the evil CERN and particle accelerators lol
    [6:19:25 AM] Sirius 17: it is stuff like this that is absurdly ridiculious
    [6:19:54 AM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Anyone buying into this crapola you can ignore straight away as having sound information on that subject matter
    [6:20:49 AM] Sirius 17:

(i) The CHANI Project - The Fuse Year and the Sonic Boom

The CHANI Project (CHANI standing for Channelled Holographic Access Network Interface) revolved around a series of predictions that were provided by an Entity between 1994 and 1999, details on which can be found in Laron's May 2014 article covering the project, portions of which I'll refer to below.

Specific to Simon's predictions, the Entity spoke of a cosmic sonic boom which would impact Earth in the Fuse Year, a year where the Entity's timeline collides with our own timeline whereby, for a short period of time, we would share the same location or time space, before then separating from that merge. The Entity expressed a concern that the sonic boom would cause major earth changes.
    At this time, the Entity said there would be an opportunity for those of us who consciously experience the fuse to jump to the timeline of the Entity where a parallel Earth resides.
    Acolyte, the pseudonym of the person who covertly released this information into the public domain, spoke of a section of the population that would start to experience some unusual things namely,
    'First, a subtle change in how they experience time;
    Secondly, an awareness of a duality in their perception of time and space.
    Thirdly a sudden rush or speeding up of time and
    Lastly a sense of detachment from time when the timelines separate.'

[6:20:51 AM] Sirius 17: lol, hilarious

[6:21.43] Shiloh Za-Rah: Yes, see how the real higher D reality intersects the lower D? The parallel earth potential of astrophysics becomes nabs-attuned with all sorts of fantasy attributes and ideas.
    The nabsers fail to add one to one, not seeing much synergy in the novel Pluto visit as a 'symbol of transformation, death and cosmic legacies' and the 'Cuba-US-Iran' ''agreements" political and the global civil unrest and the perpetual bankster war machinery. They cant see that the 'Red starships' and comets as 'heralds of destruction' are common 'fulfilments' of prophecies and predictions from Mother Shipton to Nostradamus to the modern day (mainly) charlatans. They then call the biblical archetype and symbol of 'wormwood' Nibiru and planet X and remain uninformed about extensive scientific debates about binary starsystems of a potential 'second sun' called Nemesis and a trans-Plutonian Tyche planet and so on.
    This is why I decoded the Ki-En-Ki of Paravincini and his 'seen' context of the 'Red Starships' for what information he obtained from his 'guiding angel'.

nemesistyche-.25942.
    tyche2-.25943.

nemesis-.25941.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016