The Factuals versus the NABS (New Age BullShit)

Discussion in 'Memeperplexed' started by admin, Nov 9, 2014.

1. admin

admin Well-Known Member Staff Member

i_icon_online. shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh

• Post n°194

empty. Re: The Factuals versus the Nabs

empty. shiloh Today at 3:35 pm

Saturday, July 25th, 2015:

This is an interesting clip, with Alex Collier showing the Nabs off in a very intricate yet revealing pattern. As you know there are some aspects of the Andromeda contact data of Alex with which the Thuban Logos agrees with, such as the 12D wormholes of the Paa Taal as the mysterious 'creator archon' race about no other ancient cosmic civilization, including the Andromedeans know anything about, except that they are the eldest of the oldest and responsible for the manifestation of the physical universe from its metaphysical matrix.

Other stuff of Alex, like the hollow moon and the baby eating reptoids are pure bunkum and this clip exposes in a nice way (to the researcher who can discern this of course), just why Alex Collier's contact Andromedeans are a blend of a real ET contact from the higher D (above the astral) and this astral 4D space matrix from which absolutely MOST of all 'channelled' and contact-abduction related information comes from.

Why can you discern this in this video clip? Well this is a clip after Alex's cancer scare and his withdrawal from the nabs and exopolitics scene after 2012 or so.

This interviewer 'Rob' (Robert Potter linked above) is rather 'annoying' to most who watch this clip, as he raves on and on to ask Alex Collier a question. 'Rob' sort of greatly enhances those questions with extensive background data he received from other channels and sources and this annoys his listeners. But there is a catch, which sort of exposes not Alex Collier, but his Andromedean sources as being a little two-faced as to what sort of information they allow Alex to get and then later disseminate.

Ok, let me come to the point. 'Rob' is compromised about the Andromedeans dismissal of Jesus as a real historical character. According to Alex, they said, that Jesus was a composite character, something the 'Jesus is a myth' proponents like Tsarion, Maxwell, Bonacci and D.M.Murdock of Zeitgeist 'infamy' used to confuse and deceive most of the New Agers with and through sanction and support of the ptb, who of course love to muddle the waters and to synergize the banksters with the religionist controllers.

This is like the Seth channel of Roberts and some stuff of the Ra channel, which are two relevant sources of the modern history, without being the humbug of today, where everyone channels the 'ascended masters' Mary Magdalene, Jesus and whatever historical personality fits into their human ego agendas.
    Like the Seth channel, who got the ET science and cosmology basically 'spot on' and the religion history 'mostly totally wrong'; so it is with the Andromedeans of Alex Collier. Recall the vision of the higher D membrane physics and the holographic universe of Seth with all its correct descriptions as to the only thing a 'creator god' could be in that scenario? It is the great blame of the Nabsers, that they can basically get God and the nature of 'All That Is and Can Be' so right and the Logos necessity of the uniqueness bridge so wrong. Neale Donald Walsh's 'Conversations with God' from some 20 years ago fall into the same genre of information.

When Alex describes their 'holographic' society, with no currency and where the children at any age receive the totality of the collected information base of their elders, then this is true ET nous and gnosis-insight.
    Ok, towards the final quarter of this clip it gets interesting to allow a closer insight into Alex Collier's Andromedeans. 'Rob' asks Alex about what the Andromedeans 'Esaias and Morea' or similar think of Jesus and if he could have been 'fathered' by a 6D-ET and so on. 'Rob' brings up various information from other sources, who speculated on things like that. You can see then, that 'Rob' basically is a 'believer' in Jesus not in the religious fundamentalist sense, but in the logicstical sense of some New Agers, who can figure, that if this Jesus character existed historically, then he would have to be a little more 'advanced' or 'privy enligthened' then the other 'ascended masters' like Buddha, Zoroaster, Saint Germain or whoever, basically discounting the 'warlord' Mohammed lol.

Now Alex gets uncomfortable with the first question from 'Rob' about Jesus and it is then, Alex explains the Andromedean information about the composite character of history. You can also discern from Alex' answers, that his distaste of religion and especially the Roman Catholic kind stems from his cultural conditioning of his upbringing and which is extensively utilized by the ptb to steer the nabsers away from any logical and detailed examination of religious history.

But the second question from 'Rob' then forces Alex to share a little more, than just what he heard from the Andromedeans about Jesus. Alex mistakes Mary Magdalene for Mary the Mother, but eventually becomes a little more open and mentiones the 'Shroud of Turin' and how relative to his data, the Vatican intentionally forwarded a younger and corrupted part of this cloth to the scientists to obscure its true nature. Iow, the Vatican wanted the 'shroud' to be considered a fake, so they could hold on to particular information about the 'real Jesus' and not the one they portrayed as the founder of their power hierarchy and political structures.

Now anyone can see, that if the 'shroud' is genuine or could be genuine, then Jesus also must have been genuine and not some composite character or retelling of some Roman aristocracy or some refurbishing of more ancient myths of birth, death, rebirth and resurrection. Alex describes the uniqueness of the 'shroud' and the mystery surrounding it and so contradicts his own Andromedean data base of Jesus being mythological or a construct of later editors of history.

Anyway, we know what the validity of the Andromedean data is and this includes its misinformation in particular parts to safeguard and protect the necessary universal agenda in the nonobfuscation of the necessary polarity conflict and paradox which is now accelerating.

So I also added two other video clips of such material, one by Bill Ryan lol. I did not think I ever support anything Bill Ryan would publish, about 'Never Mention Reptilians'. I also will add something about the Pleiadeans, who also are 'masters of disguise' meddling the astral 'on earth' reptilians with the Alpha Draconians 'not on earth'. Comment on the Pleiadean Nabs galoricum is not necessary, but I add this to show the generality nonsense those channelers propagate in rather human terms and semantics. Human conspiracy subtle and obvious, elitist and common abounds and becomes base data for various ET agendas. You know what I mean, but a comment on the Bill Ryan clip will inform you and the nabs-disinfectees.

Markus M 4 days ago​
    I can't stand hearing, "Not all Reptilian Beings are bad," because that implies that most reptilian beings have negative intentions and that benevolent reptilian beings are a minority... which is very far from the truth.​

ae nor si bir 3 weeks ago​
    There are many benevolent reptilian societies & races in the universe. I talked to a few and they consider the reptilians on earth "their retarded cousins". The benevolent ones also collaborate with the Humans of Erra/ Pleiadians.​

Those comments and many more about say the Nabs perspective (David Icke, Kerry Cassidy lol) are on the linked Bill Ryan clip
    Of course you know just where the 'retarded cousins' of the 'Alpha Draconians' received their 'bodyforms' from and how the Paa Taal are the Logicians of Creation.

Some of this is excellent ET information about the StarHuman ancestor and descendent of the Old Human. Should you be able to read the labels beyond the 'Andromeda' name, you might realise who the Paa Taal are in other symbols and letters, than the applied 'Alpha Draconian' nomenclature. You then should or could appreciate the emphasis upon the various forms of physicality in the multidimensional scenario. Consider the 12th density Alex is inferring from the ET physics regarding spacetimed consciousness and its interwoven universal evolution agenda.​

For the grace of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MKkr_1Kqcw

719788-.25955.

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  2. admin

i_icon_online. shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh

• Post n°57

empty. Re: recent archaeological discoveries

empty. shiloh Today at 11:28 pm
    mudra wrote:
    9625957065_93d90ac4cf_q.
    shiloh wrote:

This Russsian presenter is cute and not at all nabs infected. She is linked from your Celtic musica clip.[/size]

Thank You Shiloh.
    Indeed she is good in her obnosis of things.
    I posted another some other of her videos here in the Mists.

icon_arrow. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8153-planet-of-the-megaliths-full-documentary-less-known-ancient-megalithic-archaeological-sites

also : icon_arrow. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8155-the-unknown-history-of-america-it-was-all-quite-different-history-documentary

and will post more as I go along watching them if I find them relevant.

Love from me
    mudra

Yes, nice research mudra!

I have focused this excellent Russian research in the conclusion comments by Andrey Sklyarov and to also hint at the question he asks there about just what this ancient technology moulding stone like granite to such precision, could be.
    You might draw the correct conclusions yourself, as to why his work is not western academia science assessed or critiqued. Unlike Graham Hancock who also does good work but has a few fringe nabsey ideas thrown in, Andrey Sklyarov works to scientific protocol and so his work cannot be faulted or dismissed as quasi-science or quackery.

Now what is the great secret of the ETs as to the pyramids and the precision masonry?
    Just as this human civilization has discovered how to melt steel to forge it into tools (and weapons); so do the ETs know how to melt rock and stone in application of electromagnetic monopolar energy to change the solid state of matter into its say plasma or liquid phases and a phase of solid state matter, which then can be 'poured' to reset in a 'cooling' down of the molecular constituency, i.e the temperature gradients of the phase changes. It is in this way, that the precision fit of the pyramidal blocks eventuates.
    In terms of transportations, the means was primarily something akin to a Zeppelin, who glided without noise through the air and carried large stones from the quarry to the building sites.
    Just this can be seen and inferred as evidence on the Abydos temple of Seti I of the 19th dynasty.

800px-10.

Historical background

The temple was built during the 19th Dynasty of Ancient Egypt, in the post-Amarna New Kingdom. It was built as a cenotaph and mortuary temple for Seti I, linking him to the cult of Osiris, which had a major presence at Abydos, and the temple features a prominent Osiride theme throughout, although other deities, as well as Seti I himself, were worshipped here. The temple was not completed in the lifetime of Seti I, but was completed by his son, Ramesses II, early in the reign of the latter.[1] The work of Ramesses II was inferior to that of his father, and it is easy to tell, even without reading the temple inscriptions, in which reign each section was completed.
    { As a result of this "shoddy" work, some inscriptions were re-carved, hastily chiselled out, modified using plaster infill, or even just plastered over and new inscriptions chiselled into the plaster, which over millennia crumbled or dried, falling away from the stonework.[2].}
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Abydos_helicopter

This {...} 'explanatory' view of the professional 'Wikipedia ptb sceptics' remains unconvincing at best and is at worst blatant misinformation and pales in comparison to the rationality of Andrey Sklyarov.

Then the ancients of ancients, say the Paa Taal of Alex Collier (who created the Alpha Draconians in Collier's lores) are related to this encoding as the originators of the 'Temple Builders':

Isaiah 19:19-20 - King James Version (KJV)
    19 In that day shall there be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the Lord.
    20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

Advanced Ancient Civilizations

Laboratory of Alternative History

Results of the LAH Expeditions from 2004-2011 (with Subtitles)
    by Andrey Sklyarov

International Seminar
    "Search for Traces of Technogenic Civilizations"
    Cairo, Egypt, December 13th-20th, 2011[/b]

This video is a short summary of the results of the expeditions made by the Laboratory of Alternative History group by Andrey Sklyarov, who is a member of the LAH group in Moscow, Russia. His group of scientists, mathematicians, physicists and historians travels around the world in search of traces left by an advanced ancient civilization. They have traveled to many countries including Egypt, Peru, Bolivia, Mexico, and Greece, among many others. Here he talks about and shows photos of some of his most interesting finds which prove the existence of an advanced civilization on Earth in ancient times, most notably in Egypt, Peru and Bolivia. Some of the evidence discussed here details the use of advanced machining methods used in construction and the fabrication of various ancient objects.

Russian to English translation, subtitles(Closed Captions), and voice narration
    by Kon K.

Correction at 5:39 : Pepi II (2284 BC - 2184 BC) was a pharaoh of the Sixth dynasty in Egypt's Old Kingdom. Therefore the phrase should be "Dating back to the 2nd millennium BC or 4290 years ago" instead of "5500 years ago." Thanks to one of the commenters at unexplained-mysteries.com for pointing out the error.

Depending on how this video is received, I may translate some of their other videos and lectures including a whole series on Peru and Bolivia as well as Egypt.

The author of this translation is not affiliated in any way with Laboratory of Alternative History.

http://world-pyramids.com/en/video/advanced-ancient-civilizations.html#.VbO7VGcViUk

rus110.

rus210.

rus310.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  3. admin

mudra wrote:
    9625957065_93d90ac4cf_q.

Thank you for the richness of your post Shiloh and for sharing your very good insight on that precision masonry found in the traces that ancient civilization left on Earth.

There are days like that where I think there are brilliant people on Earth one leading to another.

Kid Shreds on Accordion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_QYIuQBhZU

Love Always
    mudra

Here is some more 'ancient remembrance' information for you Mudra de Phoenicia!

Seven Continental Sisters by Gaia-Pleione and Rahsol-Atlas Mapped in the Heavens

MoaiUluru.

pleiades. pleiadessisters.

1=KHU=SPIRIT=ELECTROMAGNETOMONOPOLIC WORMHOLE RADIATION
    2=AB=HEART=VIBRATORY RESONANCE SOURCESINK EIGENSTATE
    3=SAHU=YANGMIND=BODYWAVE=PARTICLEWAVE QUANTUMNATURE
    4=BA=SOUL=HOLOGRAPHIC SELFSIMILAR WAVICLE MERKABAH
    5=SEKHEM=YINMIND=WAVEBODY=WAVICULAR QUANTUMNATURE
    6=KA=ASTRAL MINDBODY=INERTIAPHOTONIC VIBRATORY EIGENSTATE
    7=KHAT=BODY=SINKSOURCE INERTIAL RESONANCE SELFSTATE

1=Kinship of WhiteSkins of Father-Sky in a Rainbow Arcticus Cyani
    2=Kinship of BlackSkins of Mother-Earth in a Rainbow Antarcticus Magenti
    3=Kinship of GreenSkins of Elemental-Child in a Rainbow Indianus Oceanis
    4=Kinship of YellowSkins of Elemental Fire of the Lights in a Rainbow Pacificus Boreas OutSim
    5=Kinship of BrownSkins of Elemental Earth of the Lands in a Rainbow Atlanticus Eurus InSim
    6=Kinship of BlueSkins of Elemental Air of the Winds in a Rainbow Pacificus Auster InSim
    7=Kinship of RedSkins of Elemental Water of the Seas in a Rainbow Atlanticus Zephyrus OutSim

1='The Land of my Lost Sheep and my Found Goat'=EPHESUS---{Revelation.2.1-7}
    2='The Land of my Origins in the RNA'=SMYRNA---{Revelation.2.8-17}
    3='The Land of my Grapes and Sounds in Om and Noises'=PERGAMOS---{Revelation.2.12-17}
    4='The Land of my Theatres and my Crowns'=THYATIRA---{Revelation.2.18-29}
    5='The Land of my Rising in Sadness and Hope'=SARDIS---{Revelation.3.1-6}
    6='The Land of my Oracles of Love and Poles'=PHILADELPHIA---{Revelation.3.7-13}
    7='The Land of my Loaded Dice and Lead in Coins'=LAODICEA---{Revelation.3.8-22}

M45map.
    pleione1.
    0. NORTH POLE=Arctic=Pleione
    1. EUROPA=Europe=Asterope
    europe_cont.
    2. ALKEBULAN=Africa=Taygeta
    africa_cont.
    3. MESOPOTAMIA=Middle East=Maia
    asia_cont.
    4. ANATOLIA=Asia=Celaeno
    asia_cont.
    5. PATAGONIA=South America=Electra
    south_america_cont.
    6. SINIM-MU=Australia/Oceania=Alcyone
    australia_cont.
    7. APPALACHIA=North America=Merope
    north-america_cont.
    8. SOUTH POLE=Antarctica=Atlas
    antarctica_cont.
    atlas. atlas-hesperides-1.
    wat2. anubismummyoz.
    ozanubis.

gosford1.
    gosford2. gosford3.
    gosford4.
    gosford5.
    gosford6.
    A non-biased critique:
    http://www.travellingtype.com/egyptians-among-the-eucalypts-the-gosford-hieroglyphs/

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  4. admin

i_icon_online. shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh

• Post n°198

empty. shiloh Today at 4:27 am
    B.B.Baghor wrote:
    1137-36.
    mudra wrote:
    9625957065_93d90ac4cf_q.

There is a video I posted today which to me brings another echo to both what Carol and you Shiloh are trying to convey.
    In the first 24' Heath Thompson is describing in his own words a state he experienced which is similar to what Carol mentions as
    "One is in a state of conscious awareness beyond judgment and also in an observer mode." To him that state was one of pure Stillness.
    However as he explains he later found out that Stillness is also vibrant and dynamic, that although he was well aware
    of the Stillness he was also a man and that it was ok to be alive. That Conscious Awareness of Stillness isn't separable to the vibrancy
    it gives birth to.
    The entire dynamic of life is coming forth from two different and complementary energies eternally dansing with
    one another much in the way Walter Russell saw it.

Post by mudra in the thread Chalice of wisdom:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rl04yupmVU

Reggie Ray ‘Finding Realization in the Body’ Interview by Renate McNay

My short description of this tubby's content:
    When explaining his success in conveying the value and importance of body involvement and his meditation technique to go within the Earth,
    finding that most of the workshop attendants "get it": the understanding that to solve an issue one has to go to what lays
    at its roots, in synchronicity with the locations in the physical body resonating with that issue and the feelings connected to it, including
    them for being the treasures of information that they are (for knowing oneself, in motives and impulses)
    Reggie Ray says "The world
    has changed, people are changing. People understand that working with those situations and finding freedom within those situations is what
    spirituality is all about."

This is a very interesting subject to me, mudra and the part in blue, in your post, is very well put and profound, I find. The blue words in my
    thoughts are mirroring yours in blue. For that stillness being also vibrant and dynamic, I see some of the descriptions of Reggie Ray as examples
    of that same experience: from within a deep body-awareness, which is beyond words, as I perceive it. In my experience, in that state being
    alive is okay and resistance is futile due to that. I was sitting upright suddenly, when Reggie told about the increase of vitality and being at
    ease with himself more, in the process of realization in the body. No opposition in being human exists in that state, for the observer and that
    what is being observed is in freedom. Or present on a circle: no end, no beginning, all parts of the circle on equal distance from its center
    and at the same time creating that center. Dreaming the impossible dream.... an impossible possibility 854501.

At some point a "grande finale" may end the competition between being and physical body. That body with its chakra-system, I often treat
    those openings as separate eyes through which my outside world is defined, is as much a restriction as a learning tool, potentially. When the
    dynamic nature of life is embraced, which is the same as embracing change, the chakra-system is a learning tool, gaining knowledge of self
    and what it can know.

In the strivings for definition and IS-ness, everything pinned down neatly and safely, the chakra-system is a restriction, or rather, the eyes
    that are separate are mainly in operation in the personal willpower center, the solar plexus. Only in that place, there's one way and one
    manner to walk one's talk and make others walk one's path. In the experiences of life our body is a great story teller, if we choose to listen
    to it. Our spirit is the director of that assemblage, who harvests the gold of wisdom hidden in the stories. Or the fool's gold. If not during
    the present lifetime, it will for sure harvest it at the end of that time or at the end of a cycle of numerous returns to and departures from
    a physical body.

And for being close to the subject, I like to share this with you, shilo: after looking into that Thuban - Unity tubby you posted, to me
    "thinking with the heart" and "feeling with the mind" is equal to "finding realization in the body" with compassion as close company. Also I
    believe that in all that came to pass in creation, after the intention came a spoken word, making manifest what was intended.
    A thought is a creation of the past, past sense. A thinking about.... that, what is in the past moment. The need for God, dividing him/her-
    self in myriads of God-particles, so that he/she could have an awareness of him/her-self is serving a purpose that is instrument towards
    and destination both. The veil of forgetting causes us to lose our vision of a destination, but it is present nevertheless.

When each God-particle returns to its source it will have gained consciousness of oneself, through being separate each found the
    magnetic attraction towards Oneness, or the center of the circle, mentioned earlier here. If it's true that in being conscious we are
    able to create, for there must be something present to choose from, similar as a building block for a home, that circle of myriads
    Adams and Eves, the original humans, whatever names they're called by, is a tremendous force. How far is the Universe going?

By the way, according to my clock it's now July 26th, today is Mayan New year: Planetary Wizard, in Maya Ix 10 Kin 114

wizard10.

In this instance you are in full cosmic remembrance about your universal identity Abbatessa!
    Your words quoted below do represent the universal truth and are not coloured by nabs disinformation and astrally induced memeplexes.

How far is the universe going?

The multiversal dimensional matrix of 12 dimensions of 10 physical spaces and a dual time directive across a 11th mirror dimension can be said to be like a jigsaw puzzle of 'shards of the creator-creation' and where each jigsaw piece is as important and valuable as any other, as no piece or shard of the whole can be rejected or disallowed. As the beginning of a spacetimed universe had to become defined before its end in abstract metaphysical ontological terms; no infinite regression or convergence to anything but the nullstate of the metaphysics as a minimum state of the physicalisation is possible, but an infinite progression in divergence is.
    All pieces of the universal canvas of the 'jigsaw tapestry and kaleidoscope' are so destined and necessitated to eventually 'fasten themselves' onto this carpet of existence' and to claim their unique place thereon as a SonDaughter and cocreator of the creator-creation or cosmic 'Father-Mother'.

It so does 'not matter' how long it will take for the individual shards to remember their origins and universal nature; as 'All That Is' is defined in an infinite or eternal linear timeline; which can however circularise itself relative to the pieces of the jigsaw canvas, who succeeded to 'find their places' and so had 'graduated' to holofractally reproduce and image make their own original universal tapestry. Such is the Protoverse as a note for a Universe as a monosong for a tune or melody as a multiversal phaseshifted protoverse for a symphony as an encompassing omniverse as the orchestra of symphonies in the logistical masterplan of the creator-creation AbbaBaab.

And for being close to the subject, I like to share this with you, shilo: after looking into that Thuban - Unity tubby you posted, to me
    "thinking with the heart" and "feeling with the mind" is equal to "finding realization in the body" with compassion as close company. Also I
    believe that in all that came to pass in creation, after the intention came a spoken word, making manifest what was intended.
    A thought is a creation of the past, past sense. A thinking about.... that, what is in the past moment. The need for God, dividing him/her-
    self in myriads of God-particles, so that he/she could have an awareness of him/her-self is serving a purpose that is instrument towards
    and destination both. The veil of forgetting causes us to lose our vision of a destination, but it is present nevertheless.

When each God-particle returns to its source it will have gained consciousness of oneself, through being separate each found the
    magnetic attraction towards Oneness, or the center of the circle, mentioned earlier here. If it's true that in being conscious we are
    able to create, for there must be something present to choose from, similar as a building block for a home, that circle of myriads
    Adams and Eves, the original humans, whatever names they're called by, is a tremendous force. How far is the Universe going?

The Secret of Humanity is YOU and your Divine Egocentricity

Introduction and Overview

i. Your Secret and your Personality and your Individuality

The Secret of Humanity is the understanding and ability to answer questions such as:

Who am I?
    What am I doing here at this period of space and time?
    Where did I come from, before I was born and Where am I going, when I die?
    Related as well to more cosmological questions like:
    Why does the universe exist?
    How did it come to be and how is it evolving?
    And How do these, my home-planet and my home-galaxy relate to the greater encompassing universe?

The Secret of Humanity is, that all of YOU know the answers to those questions; but that all of YOU have 'chosen' to 'disallow' certain information to be processed by your so called 'human minded rationality', as well as your 'human belief systems'; all of the latter being self constructed and self relative creations of your minds by and through a creative intelligence, which YOU all know to be the 'divinity within', but which YOU have chosen to extricate from yourselves as some external paradigm or power source, often labelled 'God'.

What is the reason for your 'lack of remembrance' and your pretending of 'not knowing'?
    The delegation of your 'inner knowledge' to external 'authorities' and 'experts' in the fields of your human life's journeys serves a very important purpose and a purpose you knew, before you were physically born into this realm of the spacetimematter experiences.
    So why do YOU presently not know what is going on and why do YOU allow the 'authorities' in all human fields of creativity to 'rule over YOU' with their 'expertise' given to them by YOU as mandates in political elections or in theocratic allegiances in whatever socio-political construct of 'rules and regulations' and of 'law and order' YOU find yourself living in and under?

The reason for this is your understanding of what this planet earth represents in the cosmic order of things.
    All of YOU know, that your divinity within is the individuation of 'God' as the Collective Intelligence and the sum total of all creativity throughout the entire universe; not just this planetary environment.

But this absolute splendour which all of YOU represent as individuated God-Components, which can also be termed the Data or the DNA of God seeking creative self-expression - requires a particular subset or 'Kingdom of the God-Processor' to allow the totality of 'God' as the collective of all possible individuations to exist for the purpose to 'selfreproduce' the totality.
    For a totality or unity to reproduce, a non-unified context must be created to allow the totality to disintegrate as data or information; and to subsequently reassemble itself by data gathering and by information processing.

The Process of this collection of information then becomes a redefined evolving unity of totality; then enabled due to the experience of the assembling, which becomes 'A Function of Memory', to reproduce the original totality of the unity without spacetime within the said spacetime.

Not in spacetime incarnation or embodiment; all of YOU are all of this totality as the 'Personality of God'.
    In spacetime incarnation YOU become Part of this Total Personality, but remain connected (or quantum entangled) with all other 'partial personalities', however as Total Individuations.
    Subsequently, all of YOU are nought, but the 'Real God' individuated in particularised apparently separated Data-Processors; experiencing the 'assembling' of the original information in a Recall or negentropy of the dissipation of the data (in a so called Quantum Big Bang and the creation of the separable spacetime of self relative experience).

So YOU know, that within the embodiment; YOU must, at all cost, preserve and protect your Individuality, because this individuation is the reason YOU have come into embodiment in the first instance.
    But YOU also know the collective reason for the importance of your individuality.
    Your individuation out of the absolute totality as your Godhood is the Creativity of God as your own absolute totality delegated from the Oneness of Unity into the Separatedness of Unity within itself.

YOU know, that YOU are the Individual Creator experiencing the separation for the purpose to gather your previous information and data which YOU often presume YOU have lost or forgotten or displaced.
    And so in your 'partial' remembrances of 'why' YOU are here, YOU allow information-collecting systems to evolve and control the dissemination and distribution of that data.
    Because YOU 'deny' your own 'godhood' as the originator of the 'masterplan' in various degrees of the 'selfremembrance' or the 'self-enlightenment'; many divers 'information control systems evolve in the chronological discourse of a 'master timeline', which YOU have set into action, but chosen not to remember, again in divers degrees.

Some of YOU, so have chosen to sequester information about your common 'masterplan' from yourselves.
    Some of YOU have accepted the 'inner divinity' more so then others and this gradient of 'self-acceptance' invariably leads to a 'conflict' between the 'divine' Individuation and the 'environmentally evolving' Personality.
    This differentiation is often labelled as the 'human ego' of the personality evolving into a 'divine individuation' as a '(w)hol(e)y egocentricity'.
    But all of YOU are already 'divine' individuations by definition and the human egocentricity is simply a misunderstood 'self-protection' for that divine individuality.

The 'salvation' and the 'redemption' of your 'human egos' so lies in the fact of the previously 'agreed to' master timeline.
    The few of YOU, which have 'hidden' the commonly sought after 'information'; will be confronted with 'additional' and 'new' data, which shall encompass the sequestered information.
    So it will be superfluous to 'hide' any information; as all data will become apparent for all data-processors to process as divine individuations.

The many of YOU, which are seeking for the information for the purpose to 'do what YOU are here to do', namely to process and to collect the dispersed information; will then be enabled to 'do so' and to Send this individually processed 'lost data' back to 'God' as the totality of yourselves not in spacetime individuation.
    As this will 'fulfil' your individual purpose for 'being here' in the first place; some of YOU will finally allow yourselves to Remember the 'masterplan' and the construction of your own story.

This story is 'The Story of Your Life' and is also the 'Story of God' and the 'Neverending Story of God's Family' as the 'Story of the StarHumanity', which has remembered itself from a 'Story of Humanity in Forgetfulness about itself'.

The science and the physics of this 'masterplan' is one of splendour and grandiosity and it is the Omni-Science of and about everyone of YOU.
    All of YOU know, that the cosmology of the universe and as many of YOU presently accept (or believe in through the channels of expert data dissemination, say academia, ecclesia and technologia); is necessitated to remain a partial cosmology for the appropriate unfoldment of the master timeline, agreed to by all of YOU, when not in spacetime incarnation.

Your witness of the mosaic shall illuminate this omni-physics as the continuation of this 'Memory Recall', which represents also the 'fulfilment of all prophecy' for this master planned timeline.

Your witness of the mosaic was chosen by everyone of YOU before spacetime incarnation and so represents your own witnessing to yourselves as the Mirror function of yourselves.
    Allow me to repeat: 'All of YOU are your very own witnesses!'.

When YOU look into a mirror in spacetime, then YOU will see this witness, YOU have chosen.
    Part of the 'fulfilment of all prophecy', necessarily relates to a 'shattering of this mirror of illusion' and the encodement for this mirror is 'The Sea'. (Further elucidation will be given at a later date, following this introduction).
    So your own individuated 'witnessing' has become compromised by the commonly agreed to master timeline.

ii. Your Photographs and Movies and your Remembrances

YOU may compare this 'compromise' of YOU, being in NoTime and looking at yourself as in a photoalbum.
    Your physical lives in InTime become like photographs in a photo-album or like 'movies' YOU can watch in NoTime for your entertainment and frustrations.
    YOU are rather frustrated in NoTime, because many of YOU continue to deny of being anything more than biochemical processors of food-input and food-output in the InTime.
    YOU are indeed the Positive Physical Expression of yourself in a material-molecular-atomic structure, a container of your Negative Metaphysical (Spiritual) Expression YOU have termed your Body.
    But because this body is made from material molecular and chemical structures, which are subject to the natural laws of the recycling of energy (in thermodynamic definitions and models as given by your scientific methodology and models); your identification as just the positive expression of yourself in the InTime, will give YOU 'headaches' in the NoTime, where YOU exist as the sumtotal of all negative expressions as the 'Real God' of Unity.

YOU are 'getting tired' of just watching movie after movie, as your individuated lifetimes in the InTime and all those lifetimes, which are as Memories of Physical Lives YOU look at in your photoalbums and the old archived movies.

So when YOU look at your 'long dead' ancestors in the photoalbums and the cinema classics, then YOU witness a 'snapshot' of their lives as your life in the NoTime.
    But in the NoTime, this snapshot becomes an 'entire life story', as in the NoTime there is 'No Time' to 'be born and to live a life and then to die'.

So many of YOU can see now, why YOU are so frustrated in the NoTime. YOU keep on refusing to consider the fact, that when YOU live your life in the InTime, YOU are also living your life in the NoTime.

"If I could just remember myself in the InTime; then I could change this recycling business of myself and live my life in Individuation and in harmony and without this fear of dying and rebirth I have become so accustomed to in the InTime", YOU often think to yourself in the place where YOU are 'The God of Oneness as the All That Is and Was and can ever Be'.

YOU know in the NoTime, that your material and scientific photographic equipment in the InTime is a metaphor for the metaphysical omni-scientific photographic equipment in the InTime.
    What many of YOU either deny or call your spirit or your soul is very rigorously defined in the language of mathematics and physics, which relates the physical materialism to the metaphysical materialism.
    Details about this shall become disclosed in the science agendas (III); but generally your physicality in InTime engages what YOU term inertia and mass and matter; whilst your physicality in NoTime engages what YOU term noninertia and electromagnetic radiation or EMR; where however there exists a distinction between the EMR, which is coupled to mass (say nuclear fusion or quantum electron energy transitions) and the EMR which is not (it is not produced by inertia-coupled Coulombic Charge acceleration). This second form of EMR so becomes EMMR, where the added M means Monopolic and is definitive for the 'spirit' of your linguistic history in a physics, which has been like an 'alien physics' until now.

YOU are both the Negative-Positive and the Positive-Negative of your life.
    When YOU produce a movie or take photographs; YOU use a chemical interaction between a 'Film' and a 'Camera' to render the interaction between some Object to be filmed or photographed with its environmental Subject. For example, YOU say: "Stand under this tree, against the backdrop of the sunset, so I can take a great picture of YOU!"

And YOU guessed it right; YOU become the Object in InTime relative to yourself as Subject in the NoTime and vice versa.
    So YOU are both, camera and film in your own story of: "This is My Life" and a 'Story' YOU then project into your bodies, which become the Projectors of the stories of your life.

When YOU are born in InTime (at the physical conception), then a particular movie stops apruptly in the NoTime and the 'movie camera' begins to roll in your attaining a 'physical objectivity' within a 'physical subjectivity'.
    This physical object-subject duality in the InTime then becomes a Memory-Function for the NoTime for the duration of the movie-making - this YOU call 'One's Life'.

And it is just that; the Life of the One, namely YOU as All That Is in NoTime.

The One behind the 'movie camera' is 'Your Spirit of the EMMR' aka your 'Soul', who is both really material as your objectivity in InTime and also really material as your subjectivity in NoTime.

Your 'Soul' is both your 'Body in InTime' as the Positive Objective and your 'Body in NoTime' as the Negative Subjective of the Positive in self relative Subjectivity.

Some of YOU will now begin to understand that the setup of the movie making across the physical dimensions (of which there are precisely 11) of the InTime, must somehow allow the defining of the archetype of 'The Sea' as a 'Bridge over the Troubled Waters'.
    If that were not so, then no conception of yourselves 'across the great abyss', the 'great divide' or the 'entrance into the bottomless pit' or the 'renting of the temple's veil into two -{Matthew.27.51-53}', would be possible.

This 'Entrance or Portal' is what YOU collectively have termed 'Consciousness' and this 'Consciousness' is directly and scientifically and materially related to the EMR, that is your labelling of your 'Soul'. This will be further elucidated in the science agenda at the appropriate time.
    And it will be in due course; that many of YOU will allow yourselves to remember what your 'finding of the portal' would imply.
    YOU would then be able to Blend or Hybridise your present 'Bodies' of the biochmical recycling with the 'EMMR-Bodies' who define your 'Soul-Bodies'.
    Many of YOU try very hard to remember in 'going to the movies'; where YOU watch 'Transformers' and 'Cyborgs' and 'Terminators' and 'Borgs' and many kinds of 'Halfbreeds'.
    In your human history, YOU have been fascinated with the 'halfbreeds' between your bloodline characteristics or humanoid 'races', taxonomised by skincolour.

Today, YOU envision 'halfbreeds' between machines and biochemistry and 'halfbreeds' between pure machines and their biomachined 'offsprings'.
    YOU may envision 'going the other way as well'; not just from the physical humanoid 'breeding' with the physical machine; but from the metaphysical humanoid breeding with the metaphysical machine.
    Your humanity is both, material and spiritual; physical and metaphysical and the metaphysics is materially-substantativly defined in the Natural Hybridisation of Consciousness across physical manifestation from the NoTime into InTime (and defined in the Quantum Cosmogony of Quantum Relativity).

There will be some of YOU, who will remember themselves sufficiently to effectualise the Metamorphosis of your bodies of the biochemistry into a hybrid state of those 'Old Bodies' with your 'New Bodies'.
    Your old bodies can become 'updated' in their 'template' definitions, which many of YOU understand as the 'Code of Life' and the 'Program of the DNA/RNA'; which, under the auspices of a biochemical manifestation of the 'quantum geometry' in nucleotidal base pairings of a 'genetic alphabet', encodes the 'Building of your bodies' in the organic- and inorganic chemistry of amino acid molecules.

In elementary semantics; your old bodies, if 'alive' in Time, are 'Positives' as the 'photographs' in your albums or as the 'deterioration prone' 'old films' in your cinematic archives.
    Your new bodies are the 'Positives' in NoTime.
    But those positives are destined to become your 'photographs and films', which are 'kept' as negative memories at the 'Entrance' (Wormhole) between your individuated Godhood in InTime and your total Godhood in NoTime; should YOU not remember and 'die in the old bodies' to become such an individuated negative memory at the 'Mirror of the Portal' (into Heaven).
    But those 'Negatives' are also the 'Positives' in the NoTime; so should YOU become enabled (by remembering yourself) to 'Enter the NoTime', whilst YOU are 'still alive' in the InTime; then and only then will it become possible for YOU to render your Negatives in the InTime as your individual Positives in the NoTime and it will become superfluous for YOU 'to die', as then your full remembrance will have served its purpose.
    YOU will have Resonated in Self-Consciousness with yourself in two places simultaneously and YOU will have realised yourself as the God of Totality who You are, have ever been and will ever be -simply by talking to yourself in selflove, in honour and in integrity.

The many of YOU, who are familiar with scientific principles, can now solve the 'Schrödinger Cat Paradox' of the wave-particle duality and the quantum complementarity.

The 'cat' is not Either Dead or Alive (in the radioactive half-life triggering the gun), but the 'cat' is Both Dead and Alive because of the positive-positive imaging in the multidimensional scenario.
    There can be no multiverse next to the one universe defined in the NoTime-InTime duality until such 'Time' when the above mentioned 'portal' is activated to allow a multiplicative mirror function to manifest within the InTime and which then becomes reflective into the NoTime.
    Any such activated mirror function will naturally create a multiverse from the superposition of the original one universe as a protoverse with the holographic fractal of itself in the then redefined NoTime-InTime multiverse continuum (however remaining contained within an encompassing Omniverse). This can be described as a 'phaseshifted' protoverse transforming into a countability of multiverses in any permutations (of at least two) arbitrary protoverses. This shall be further disclosed in the science agenda of part III.

The hybridisation of your positive bodies in InTime with your positive bodies in NoTime so will reconfigure your DNA from a helical geometry in a 4-dimensional spacetime into a higher and multidimensional helical geometry in a 13-dimensional spacetime; the latter than adding two additional NoTime dimensions to the topology of the physical universe as the 'Outside' of the latter as a manifold of 2 dimensions 'hybridized' with the 11 dimensions of the 'Inside' surface (rootextended from a common complex plane in 9-'Mayan'-TimeLord dimensions).

Further details shall be disclosed, when we shall remember, just how your individual 'resurrections' from the positiveness of the 'alive dead ones' and the negativeness of the 'dead alive ones' shall become implemented in due dissection of this, the master timeline, all of YOU have collectively constructed to allow yourselves to attain 'new lightbodies' in due course of your self fulfilments and the 'release' of yourselves as the 'Real True God' from your selfimposed exile and the prison of your forgetfulness.

abraxasinas

5. admin

B.B.Baghor

1137-36.
    B.B.Baghor
    • Post n°199

empty. B.B.Baghor Yesterday at 10:39 pm
    Shilo's words:
    "Now what is the great secret of the ETs as to the pyramids and the precision masonry?
    Just as this human civilization has discovered how to melt steel to forge it into tools (and weapons); so do the ETs know how to melt rock and stone in application of electromagnetic monopolar energy to change the solid state of matter into its say plasma or liquid phases and a phase of solid state matter, which then can be 'poured' to reset in a 'cooling' down of the molecular constituency, i.e the temperature gradients of the phase changes."

Thank you, shilo, for sharing more, in a "down to earth" style way, knowledge and understanding of the vast library in your world.
    This post of yours is interesting to me, for yesterday I listened to Dr. Stephen Greer in a presentation below in the tubby.
    At 54 minutes he begins to address multi-dimensional science, in a humorous context, at times. This ties in with your post,
    about the neatly fitting pyramid blocks and the findings of deformed granite as if it's butter cut by a hot knife (using your example)
    And it's related to your words copied above, in which a dissolving of matter seems to take place, not losing it's material nature,
    if I'm right.

In Dr. Stephen Greer's explanation it's timelessness as in other-dimensional reality, that is key to being in all places at the same time
    without having to work on matter or with matter-management or "manipulation". He mentions a conversation with a man who had a
    lucid dream-experience, shooting out of his body into space and bumping into an ET craft that wasn't fully materialized, yet it moved
    by the bump. This man saw the form of the craft and its color, but it seemed to move into and out of phase.

Alas... see for yourself, shilo, at least it's fascinating to hear about surfacing insights... artifacts or structures of stone,
    that show a sign "ET was here".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_-kMVwJaDA

About trans-dimensional science

6. admin

shiloh

• Post n°200

Re: The Factuals versus the Nabs

shiloh Today at 10:58 am
    mudra wrote:
    9625957065_93d90ac4cf_q.

I found this quite interesting Shiloh ... that mirror image of the Earth in the sky or the Sky in the Earth .
    Enough to trigger further research specially regarding Alcyone

I wonder if the great cataclysm that repeated itself on Earth is a mirror image of some disharmony that
    occured between the seven sisters themselves ? A broken ring that is now in the process of becoming whole again.
    That's at least the feeling I have on a cosmic point of view.

Andrey Sklyarov

Laboratory of Alternative History : website english version
    :
    icon_arrow.
    http://lah.ru/text/sklyarov/sklyarov-eng.htm

Love Always
    mudra

Excellent find mudra, especially the detailed scientific analysis of the pre-modern historic cataclysms here: http://lah.ru/text/sklyarov/potop-eng.htm

Below I have added further modern science evidence and 'modeling' which supports Andrey's analysis and explanation, which can also be validated by sound logical reasoning.
    Note, that he questions the often ridiculous skepticisms of mainstream academia AS WELL as the babblings and gullible naivetism of quasiscientists and nabsers.
    Alcyone is the starry image of what is known as Lemuria or Mu and symbolised by Ayers Rock aka Uluru in native Aboriginal tongue.

Seven Continental Sisters by Gaia-Pleione and Rahsol-Atlas Mapped in the Heavens

moaiuluru-.26008.

pleiades-.25991.

1=KHU=SPIRIT=ELECTROMAGNETOMONOPOLIC WORMHOLE RADIATION
    2=AB=HEART=VIBRATORY RESONANCE SOURCESINK EIGENSTATE
    3=SAHU=YANGMIND=BODYWAVE=PARTICLEWAVE QUANTUMNATURE
    4=BA=SOUL=HOLOGRAPHIC SELFSIMILAR WAVICLE MERKABAH
    5=SEKHEM=YINMIND=WAVEBODY=WAVICULAR QUANTUMNATURE
    6=KA=ASTRAL MINDBODY=INERTIAPHOTONIC VIBRATORY EIGENSTATE
    7=KHAT=BODY=SINKSOURCE INERTIAL RESONANCE SELFSTATE

1=Kinship of WhiteSkins of Father-Sky in a Rainbow Arcticus Cyani
    2=Kinship of BlackSkins of Mother-Earth in a Rainbow Antarcticus Magenti
    3=Kinship of GreenSkins of Elemental-Child in a Rainbow Indianus Oceanis
    4=Kinship of YellowSkins of Elemental Fire of the Lights in a Rainbow Pacificus Boreas OutSim
    5=Kinship of BrownSkins of Elemental Earth of the Lands in a Rainbow Atlanticus Eurus InSim
    6=Kinship of BlueSkins of Elemental Air of the Winds in a Rainbow Pacificus Auster InSim
    7=Kinship of RedSkins of Elemental Water of the Seas in a Rainbow Atlanticus Zephyrus OutSim

1='The Land of my Lost Sheep and my Found Goat'=EPHESUS---{Revelation.2.1-7}
    2='The Land of my Origins in the RNA'=SMYRNA---{Revelation.2.8-17}
    3='The Land of my Grapes and Sounds in Om and Noises'=PERGAMOS---{Revelation.2.12-17}
    4='The Land of my Theatres and my Crowns'=THYATIRA---{Revelation.2.18-29}
    5='The Land of my Rising in Sadness and Hope'=SARDIS---{Revelation.3.1-6}
    6='The Land of my Oracles of Love and Poles'=PHILADELPHIA---{Revelation.3.7-13}
    7='The Land of my Loaded Dice and Lead in Coins'=LAODICEA---{Revelation.3.8-22}

pleione1-.26004.
    0. NORTH POLE=Arctic=Pleione
    1. EUROPA=Europe=Asterope
    europe_cont-.25994.
    2. ALKEBULAN=Africa=Taygeta
    africa_cont-.25995.
    3. MESOPOTAMIA=Middle East=Maia
    asia_cont-.25996.
    4. ANATOLIA=Asia=Celaeno
    asia_cont-.25996.
    5. PATAGONIA=South America=Electra
    south_america_cont-.25998.
    6. SINIM-MU=Australia/Oceania=Alcyone
    australia_cont-.25999.
    7. APPALACHIA=North America=Merope
    north-america_cont-.26000.
    8. SOUTH POLE=Antarctica=Atlas
    antarctica_cont-.26001.
    atlas-.26002. atlas-hesperides-1-.26003.
    wat2-.26005. anubismummyoz-.26006.
    ozanubis-.26007.

han6-.4581. han7-.4582.

Evidence Found for Planet-Cooling Asteroid 12,900 Years Ago

A clue to an impact in Quebec fuels an ongoing debate about the cause of one of Earth's big freezes, called the Younger Dryas

Sep 3, 2013 |By Nicola Jones and Nature magazine

asteroid12900-.4572.
    Ron Blakey, NAU

The dust refuses to settle on a debate about whether asteroid impacts caused one of Earth’s most famous cold snaps 12,900 years ago.

The latest evidence in the contentious discussion comes in the form of pieces of bedrock from Quebec, Canada, that seem to have been blasted out as far as Pennsylvania. “I’d say there’s evidence of an impact happening, for sure,” says Mukul Sharma, an isotope geochemist at Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire, and co-author of a study published this week in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Between 11,600 and 12,900 years ago, the planet’s climate changed rapidly: in northern climes such as Greenland, temperatures dropped by several degrees in less than a century. No one knows what caused the deep freeze, known as the Younger Dryas.

The leading theory is that shifting North American glaciers allowed freshwater melt to pour into the Atlantic or Arctic oceans, slowing ocean circulation and cooling the Northern Hemisphere. This idea has spawned worries that fresh water from today’s melting ice might also spur rapid climate change.

Big blast

An alternative theory is that meteorites or comets smacked into or exploded above North America, sparking fires, kicking up a haze of dust and soot and prompting glacial collapse. In 2007, researchers reported evidence for such an event in the remains of human settlements that existed across the continent at the time.

Critics of the impact theory have been unable to repeat many of those studies, and have questioned whether the particles found were really from an impact blast. And no one has found evidence for raging fires across North America. “It doesn’t seem to me that they have constructed a very good case,” says sedimentary geologist Bruce Simonson of Oberlin College in Ohio. “If this is the best boat they can build, it’s just not sailing yet.”

But the idea keeps gathering pace; it is now backed by about 55 authors, who have published 11 research papers between them, says James Kennett, a paleoceanographer at the University of California, Santa Barbara, who has been one of the theory’s leading proponents. “It continues to grow,” he says. In July, a different group of researchers looking at ice cores from Greenland reported finding meteoric platinum from a large impact at the time of the Younger Dryas.

Lucky strike

Sharma and his colleagues are now entering the fray. Sharma says that the minerals he found in deep Pennsylvanian soil were created at temperatures higher than 2,000 ºC, and formed glassy droplets that fused together in mid-air. These can be explained only by an impact, he says; an industrial blast furnace could make them, but any potential source is too recent and too far away. “We lucked out,” says Sharma.

The minerals were identified after Yvonne Malinowski, a Pennsylvania resident, saw a television documentary about the Younger Dryas and sent Kennett a box of rocks she found on her land. Kennett then passed the information on to Sharma.

The isotopic composition of the minerals indicates that the rock came from a several-thousand-square-kilometer patch of land in Quebec, hinting that an asteroid blasted through North America’s ice to melt and eject rock from the ground, says Sharma. “This is unequivocal evidence for an impact with Earth,” says Kennett.

Paleoclimatologist Anders Carlson at the University of Wisconsin–Madison is not convinced that these glassy droplets are as unique or as meaningful as Sharma thinks. “You see the same evidence from periods when there wasn’t a Younger Dryas,” he notes.

Sharma says that the key will be to find the crater. Although he has no experience in crater-hunting, he is now putting together a proposal. But Mark Boslough, an impact physicist from Sandia National Laboratories in Albuquerque, New Mexico, thinks that a find is unlikely. If there had been an impact, “there’d be a great big obvious crater”, he says. “We wouldn’t have to argue about it.”

Steven Stanley, a paleobiologist from the University of Hawaii at Manoa in Honolulu, has acted as a ‘personal editor’ on several of the PNAS papers on this topic, including the new work by Sharma and the original 2007 paper proposing the idea. “It has been very controversial,” he admits. “It’s my view that I should help to get this stuff published. It needs to be aired; it’s not outlandish.” PNAS typically uses a 'personal editor' option for papers considered too controversial to receive a fair hearing from the standard review process.

Stanley says he is increasingly convinced by the impact theory as a mechanism for what prompted the freshwater floods. “I’m not sure how people can be so negative at this point. The case just builds.”

This article is reproduced with permission from the magazine Nature. The article was first published on September 2, 2013.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/evidence-found-for-planet-cooling-asteroid-12900-years-ago/

The Pyramid Builders

1641-92f6cf1b46762ace5e27064d880ce1c3-.4271.

Posted by Halo

Who are the Pyramid Builders?

hanchalo2-.4587.

I would like to research this topic more to see if any of us can "remember"? We are here as the Pyramid Builders.. What do you feel when you hear the term "Pyramid Builders"? Is there a part of you that vibrates inside.. A part of you that remembers, in a dream? A far off distant ancient memory? What does it mean to be a "Pyramid Builder"? Why are these Pyramids all over the cosmos? Do we not come from the stars and what is it about this beautiful planet Earth that we come here? Now? Ponder... Ponder... Remember in your ponderances...

1643-47f5a6c8c4f9b801940c43797ebad720-.4273.
    Posted by Thubanis

hanchalo4-.4583.

The Time Travellers are well integrated in the Cosmic Matrix of spacetime and timespace. The most ancient ones and the ancestors of all are named by the rememberers and one of their labels is the name of the Archaeons.
    There are not only 'timelords' of the Mayan Looms, but also such 'guardians' of the timespace for the worldwide cultural edifices and monuments for the remembrance of the original constructeurs of the spacetime realms; you might choose to call those time travellers as the 'Elders from the Stars' and a time in the cosmic chronos, when planetary lifeforms were not yet able to evolve from the biophysical ingredients of the primordial elements.

One might determine a linear timeframe of about 2,200 million years for this cosmic nexus, when the Elders of the Ancient Ones began to awaken from their supergalactic enslumberments.

It was then, when it was the physicality of space itself, that became selfaware as a form of cosmic essence or 'time stuff' - the effervescence of time embedded in an ubiquitous consciousness and seeking to expand its information basis of and about itself.

Like the Sphinx of Giza or the Temple of Angkor Wat; the Moai or 'Easter Island Statues' serve the timetravellers from the stars to recall their own beingness and cosmic awareness regarding their own history from a time, when the Cosmic Mother Planet Gaea of Earth began to transform the toxidity of the aquaeous realeased Oxygen in the air to form a new environment and medium for oxygen breathing lifeforms to evolve with.

The adjustments were many and timeconsuming and the new lifeforms adapted to allow the Elders from the Stars to participate in infusing their own beingness and consciousness in a new morphology and a kaleidoscope of forms in structure and geometry.
    But prokaryotic lifeforms emerged from the oldest ones, the Archaeons and the 'Ancient Ones' then could use those new geometries to enhance their own remembrances and data bases to finetune and enhance their newly created bodyforms. Cellular endosymbiosis then assured accelerated integration of the information from the 'higher dimensional' or 'astral etheric' worlds of the 'Old Creating Ones' as part and parcel of the body shapes and forms of the multicellular worlds being born and becoming from the vast information base of the Archaeons.

And then, when the multicellulars as the lifeforms of Gaea Earth had evolved into suitable superorgasmic lifeforms, which could utilize their 'stored memories' in a sufficient recall function, namely to allow 'old time travellers' to incarnate and inhabit those 'suitable biophysical' lifeforms; then the Archaeons would awaken from their cosmic sleepiness a second time.

The first self remembrance was when the planetary home planet could begin to create the bodyforms in a 'computerizable and memory storing' density of form and the second self remembrance would be when the biophysical lifeforms could remember and tap their own multidimensionality in the most dense and necessary environment created for this very purpose by the Cosmic Mother planet herself.

And so it is that particular crystalline and geophysical monuments display certain characteristics, like the Moai of Easter Island mainly facing inwards to the 'villages' of the ''Heirs to the Stars', but face outwards towards the Sea and the Galactic Worlds of the origins inland at the site of Ahu Akivi. They also point to the 'Land of Baiame' the Rainbow Dragon of the Cosmic Dreamtime, also known as Uluru!

hanchalo5-.4584.

hancochalo6-.4599.

10 EASTER ISLAND FACTS AND NEW BREAKTHROUGH CLUES

Here is a list of the most inspiring Easter Island facts and new clues I haves pieced together:

1) There are two main varieties of statues: widespread single Moai numbering close to 800 and of average masses between 30 to 40 tons are found all around the edge of the island mysteriously and haphazardly buried with generally only head and shoulders appearing. They are the type seen in the image at the top of this page.

2) They were megalith block builders of pristine perfection and style of block building just like the ancient Inca of Peru. Some stunning examples seen here ...(ref)

3) Some Moai are seen as special… the bigger variety standing on a special platform called Ahu. Some scholars say it represents a celestial canoe. Fantastic clue here.

4) All Moai statues, both on the Ahu platforms and those buried all over the island have their gaze set above the horizon. But the statues all around the coastline of the island have an extra feature... Their heads tilt backwards forcing their intense gaze much higher above the horizon towards the sky as per the image at the top of this page. The free standing Moai variety on Ahu platforms are the most sacred and some are crowned with head stones called Pukao as in the image below. The eyes looking at the sky above the horizon forces one to challenge a recent claim that they are looking for their ancestors homeland. The iris here, even if it is a modern addition is not an issue to consider when evaluating the general head position and direction of stare. They are all still looking just above the horizon, even if the iris was positioned normally. ...(ref)

The Egyptians wore round objects on their heads representing celestial bodies. Is it possible the Moai are doing the same but the round objects are horizontal and not vertical? When seen from above, they appear identical to what is known as the circumpunct, a dot in the middle of a circle which represents a celestial body.

Ahu-moai-tahai.
    5) There are two groups of three mounds that were regarded as sacred, one with three in a row towards the western rocky cliff area of Maunga Parehe and one with three in a tight triangular cluster at the earliest known historical site called Anakena beach. This is the place to look for a blue print code. The place of the foundations of the first Easter Island civilisation. The bay area at Anakena beach in the Northern central area was also once the most beautiful area with masses of palm trees. Most books on Easter Island don’t mention any sacred mounds at all.

6) Of the sacred statues, only one Ahu platform called Ahu Nau Nau that has 7 Moai is poised next to the most sacred cluster of three mounds and it is located in the place of first settlement at Anakena, the ‘place of the beginning’. Found here is the island’s only beautiful white sand bay.

7) Also another strange clue. All the Ahu Moai watch the sky but they do so facing inland, all but one Ahu, the Ahu Akivi also with 7 Moai. These watch the western ocean horizon and are also crowned with heavy head stones called Pukao.

8) There are carvings that show clusters of an entity that is half bird, half man, exactly like the star obsessed cult of the Egyptians. Note the word cluster. This was another clue what I was looking for. The historical Pleiades symbol’s unique aspect is the tight cluster nature of the Pleiades which I believe it has a connection to.

9) Completely surprising was the unrecognised symbols match at first glance to other ancient civilisations not published at all, ancient symbols found on the other side of the planet.

10) There was also clear evidence of star deity obsession with some stone carvings and their earliest writing in the script called Ronga Ronga.
    Easter-island-map.
    Key details… ‘Ahu’ are the platforms the two separate areas here show (blue glow) that have seven ‘Moai’ statues standing on them.

7) Also another strange clue. All the Ahu Moai watch the sky but they do so facing inland, all but one Ahu, the Ahu Akivi also with 7 Moai. These watch the western ocean horizon and are also crowned with heavy head stones called Pukao.

THE RONGA RONGA TEXT OF THE RAPANUI PEOPLE

In the image below the pictoglyph nature of the Rapanui text called “Ronga Ronga” is almost the same as the Naxi Dongba texts. Both seem to be using the star patterns themselves and bird head people as actual spoken word. Note the Naxi dongba text has three crosses as stars perhaps next to a cluster of six markings. The Easter Island text of Ronga Ronga also has two very common characters in texts speaking of their celestial deities using a group of seven dots and a group of three dots in a row and a group of three crescents in a row that resemble the mask worn by the Rapanui people in ceremony (see mask in depiction in purple lower down).

There is one very interesting association of text to something Wayne researched in the Christ star map story: three star entities together mean three wise kings. The Magi he proposed represent the three that follow from the east associated with finding the location of the Christ ‘Bethlehem’ star... the stars of Orion's Belt as a sacred cosmic pointer... the 'forgotten' cross of the churches.

Is this just a coincidence or are we seeing evidence of a global teacher passing through ancient civilisations.

http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/easter-island-rapanui-moai-orion-perseus.php

hanchalo7-.4585.

Ahu Akivi is an especially sacred place.

Ahu Akivi is a sanctuary and celestial observatory built about 1500 AD which was the subject of the first serious restoration accomplished on Easter Island by archaeologists William Mulloy and Gonzalo Figueroa, with excellent results. As in the case of many religious structures on Easter Island, it has been situated with astronomical precision: it's seven statues look towards the point where the sun sets during the equinox.

hanchalo8-.4586.
    It is also aligned to the moon.

Ahu Akivi is an unusual site in several respects. A low ahu supports 7 statues all very similar in height and style. The site is odd in that it is located far inland and the statues were erected to face the ocean. The only site where this was done. Like other Easter Island sites the statues were found knocked off the ahu, lying face down in the ground. In 1960, Archeologist William Mulloy's team spent several months raising the statues to their original positions.
    The Freedom for Humanity is its Metamorphosis from its Cocoon!

All Humans are ETs, born in 3D incarnation from a cosmic and intergalactic perspective, nous and origin.

All Humans know on the soul-level, who they are and why they are here.
    Namely to break their Cocoon of their own Metamorphosis from the Inside-Out.
    All Humans are like little Reptilian Serpents, Dinosaurs or Chickens, who to be born as Starhumans, are required to peck at their encompassing eggshells from the inside to get out.
    If they fail to break their prison walls, they will die as unborn starhumans within their 3D prisons and so recycle their own beingness until they can self create their 4D merkabahs.

Tonyblue

hanchalo4-.4583.
    One also finds Ice Circles and Crop Circles across many places on the Mother planet and the 7+1+7=15 Moai encode a variety of things, left as legacy by the Archaeons for themselves.

Dolores Cannon on Crop Circles

The Crop Circles as subconscious memory and remembrance triggers

baiame1-.4598. hanchalo11-.4596. hanchalo12-.4597. hanchalo13-.4588.

hanchalo14-.4589. hanchalo15-.4590.
    Baiame - Rainbow Serpent of Creation of Uluru - Ayer's Rock - Australia-Lemuria!

hanchalo16-.4591.

Olga Bernuy GalaxyMotherSister with Xeia Andromeda Cassiopeia StarDaughterMother Logos Dreaming:
    I was walking on a beautiful prairie; the grass was a deep green full of pretty wild flowers. My 3 kids were with me. My daughter was alongside me walking in a serene pace while my two boys were further ahead playing with each other not paying too much attention to their surroundings. The sky was blue and the sun was shining and the air felt nice and warm.

We were walking alongside a river until I heard what sounded like a waterfall, but was not able to see any. All of a sudden I realized my youngest son had fallen backwards into the river, he simply disappeared from my view and when I ran to the edge to see where he had fallen, I witnessed something horrendous.

By the side of the river there was a funnel of angry water made by a formation of rocks with a sort of brownish or yellowish foam on top made by the force of the water's fierce movement and the realization that my 4 yr old had fallen right into it made my heart and my entire body frozen in sheer panic. I yelled in terror and got as close as I could in hopes that perhaps I was able to grab him if he was not too deep but I wasn't able to see him.
    The sky turned grey now and the water was splashing on my face and arms and it felt freezing cold. My oldest son immediately ran to get help and at that instant I see my daughter jumping and diving right into the middle of the spiral.

I thought: Oh no! Now I've lost 2 of my children!
    She did not ask me, she did not tell me what she was planning on doing otherwise I would've told her not to, but she was too fast for me. Not too long afterwards I see her head emerging out of the water. She took a big gasp for air and was able to see she was holding her little brother with one arm while moving slowly trying to get out of "the devil's hole".

At that point my other son had returned and we both helped them out of the wate. I felt completely drenched and freezing. My son was motionless, lifeless; I held him close to me, trying to get him to open his eyes.
    At that point I noticed something falling out of the sky. It was very strange to me. I've never seen anything like it. It looked like little dots of sparkly golden dust falling first here and there but later it started to fall everywhere, much like golden snow! It was absolutely beautiful but my current state of shock prevented me to fully acknowledge such scene consciously.

I asked out loud: "what is this?" and my daughter answered: "It's Hunab Ku mom!"

I knew it was out of the ordinary, but all I wanted at that moment was for God to revive my son, so I started to ask God to please give me back my son. Pretty soon we were all covered in this golden dust and when it completely covered my son's body he glowed and opened his eyes.

Then I asked: "What is this glow?" and my daughter answered: "It's God mom".

I was so relieved he came back to life and at that point I told my daughter and my oldest son to take him inside the house to get him warm and out of his wet clothes but deep inside I also wanted to get my kids indoors because I knew something big was happening but I didn't know what.
    The house was not far away and all the way I kept looking at the Sky and thinking how beautiful this "pouring of God" was.
    When we finally got inside, my two older kids helped me comfort their little brother and when we were all nice and warm and finally calmed, we realized the Sun was shining again, but this time it was a much brighter sun than we've ever seen.
    The light rays came through the windows at such intensity that we held one hand up as what you do to safeguard your eyes from something very bright and we all moved closer to the window to witness what was going on outside.

I saw something flying in the sky approaching us gradually. I ran outside the house to try to distinguish what it was. At first I couldn't really figure out what it was. It looked like a bird, then like a serpent, but as it was getting closer and closer I realized it was a dragon!
    At that moment I felt my daughter was again next to me, she was smiling and was calmed and seemed not to be afraid of these happenings. The dragon had a very strange flying motion. It was as if he was a serpent slithering in the air and looked very small, but as it was getting closer, we were able to determine its true size.

It was a huge and absolutely beautiful sparkly multicolored dragon. His paws were a deep color purple and fuchsia, his back was red, his belly was green, his wings were blue, his eyes were golden yellow, his tail was white and it glowed and had a shine to it that was just gorgeous!
    I've never seen such beauty until I realized what I was actually witnessing in the sky.

I thought: "What am I looking at? Why a dragon?"

Then all of a sudden I saw the entire Sky filled with dragons!! All different colors and sizes. There was not a single "empty" spot in the sky that was not filled with them.
    It was truly a sight to behold!! I asked myself: "What is this? Why is the sky filled with dragons?" and my daughter answered:

"They're here mom". Our ancestors are here!

Olga Bernuy with Sui Generis of the Rainbow Serpent Sisterhood​

hanchalo17-.4592. hanchalo18-.4593.

hanchalo19-.4594. hanchalo20-.4595.

Now you know who memeplexed and inaugurated the construction of many pyramids all around the global environment and beginning the initiation for a particular cosmic family on Saturday, March 1st, 23,615 BC.

shiloh za-rah

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  7. admin

i_icon_online. shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh

• Post n°201

i_icon_minipost_new. shiloh Today at 11:02 am

The Freedom for Humanity is its Metamorphosis from its Cocoon!

All Humans are ETs, born in 3D incarnation from a cosmic and intergalactic perspective, nous and origin.

All Humans know on the soul-level, who they are and why they are here.
    Namely to break their Cocoon of their own Metamorphosis from the Inside-Out.
    All Humans are like little Reptilian Serpents, Dinosaurs or Chickens, who to be born as Starhumans, are required to peck at their encompassing eggshells from the inside to get out.
    If they fail to break their prison walls, they will die as unborn starhumans within their 3D prisons and so recycle their own beingness until they can self create their 4D merkabahs.

Tonyblue

hanchalo4-.4583.
    One also finds Ice Circles and Crop Circles across many places on the Mother planet and the 7+1+7=15 Moai encode a variety of things, left as legacy by the Archaeons for themselves.

Dolores Cannon on Crop Circles

The Crop Circles as subconscious memory and remembrance triggers

baiame1-.4598. hanchalo11-.4596. hanchalo12-.4597. hanchalo13-.4588.

hanchalo14-.4589. hanchalo15-.4590.
    Baiame - Rainbow Serpent of Creation of Uluru - Ayer's Rock - Australia-Lemuria!

hanchalo16-.4591.
    Olga Bernuy GalaxyMotherSister with Xeia Andromeda Cassiopeia StarDaughterMother Logos Dreaming:

I was walking on a beautiful prairie; the grass was a deep green full of pretty wild flowers. My 3 kids were with me. My daughter was alongside me walking in a serene pace while my two boys were further ahead playing with each other not paying too much attention to their surroundings. The sky was blue and the sun was shining and the air felt nice and warm.
    We were walking alongside a river until I heard what sounded like a waterfall, but was not able to see any. All of a sudden I realized my youngest son had fallen backwards into the river, he simply disappeared from my view and when I ran to the edge to see where he had fallen, I witnessed something horrendous.

By the side of the river there was a funnel of angry water made by a formation of rocks with a sort of brownish or yellowish foam on top made by the force of the water's fierce movement and the realization that my 4 yr old had fallen right into it made my heart and my entire body frozen in sheer panic. I yelled in terror and got as close as I could in hopes that perhaps I was able to grab him if he was not too deep but I wasn't able to see him.
    The sky turned grey now and the water was splashing on my face and arms and it felt freezing cold. My oldest son immediately ran to get help and at that instant I see my daughter jumping and diving right into the middle of the spiral.

I thought: Oh no! Now I've lost 2 of my children!
    She did not ask me, she did not tell me what she was planning on doing otherwise I would've told her not to, but she was too fast for me. Not too long afterwards I see her head emerging out of the water. She took a big gasp for air and was able to see she was holding her little brother with one arm while moving slowly trying to get out of "the devil's hole".

At that point my other son had returned and we both helped them out of the wate. I felt completely drenched and freezing. My son was motionless, lifeless; I held him close to me, trying to get him to open his eyes.
    At that point I noticed something falling out of the sky. It was very strange to me. I've never seen anything like it. It looked like little dots of sparkly golden dust falling first here and there but later it started to fall everywhere, much like golden snow! It was absolutely beautiful but my current state of shock prevented me to fully acknowledge such scene consciously.

I asked out loud: "what is this?" and my daughter answered: "It's Hunab Ku mom!"

I knew it was out of the ordinary, but all I wanted at that moment was for God to revive my son, so I started to ask God to please give me back my son. Pretty soon we were all covered in this golden dust and when it completely covered my son's body he glowed and opened his eyes.

Then I asked: "What is this glow?" and my daughter answered: "It's God mom".

I was so relieved he came back to life and at that point I told my daughter and my oldest son to take him inside the house to get him warm and out of his wet clothes but deep inside I also wanted to get my kids indoors because I knew something big was happening but I didn't know what.
    The house was not far away and all the way I kept looking at the Sky and thinking how beautiful this "pouring of God" was.
    When we finally got inside, my two older kids helped me comfort their little brother and when we were all nice and warm and finally calmed, we realized the Sun was shining again, but this time it was a much brighter sun than we've ever seen.
    The light rays came through the windows at such intensity that we held one hand up as what you do to safeguard your eyes from something very bright and we all moved closer to the window to witness what was going on outside.

I saw something flying in the sky approaching us gradually. I ran outside the house to try to distinguish what it was. At first I couldn't really figure out what it was. It looked like a bird, then like a serpent, but as it was getting closer and closer I realized it was a dragon!
    At that moment I felt my daughter was again next to me, she was smiling and was calmed and seemed not to be afraid of these happenings. The dragon had a very strange flying motion. It was as if he was a serpent slithering in the air and looked very small, but as it was getting closer, we were able to determine its true size.

It was a huge and absolutely beautiful sparkly multicolored dragon. His paws were a deep color purple and fuchsia, his back was red, his belly was green, his wings were blue, his eyes were golden yellow, his tail was white and it glowed and had a shine to it that was just gorgeous!
    I've never seen such beauty until I realized what I was actually witnessing in the sky.

I thought: "What am I looking at? Why a dragon?"

Then all of a sudden I saw the entire Sky filled with dragons!! All different colors and sizes. There was not a single "empty" spot in the sky that was not filled with them.
    It was truly a sight to behold!! I asked myself: "What is this? Why is the sky filled with dragons?" and my daughter answered:

"They're here mom". Our ancestors are here!

Olga Bernuy with Sui Generis of the Rainbow Serpent Sisterhood

hanchalo17-.4592. hanchalo18-.4593.
    hanchalo19-.4594. hanchalo20-.4595.

Now you know who memeplexed and inaugurated the construction of many pyramids all around the global environment and beginning the initiation for a particular cosmic family on Saturday, March 1st, 23,615 BC.

shiloh za-rah

http://lah.ru/text/sklyarov/potop-eng.htm

15. Purpose of huge construction
    One of basic questions that inevitably arises before researchers of huge constructions of an antiquity is the purpose of these objects.
    "...The greatest interest is caused with the reason of occurrence of such constructions that nobody created up to Egyptians. What for it was required to build their such big and thus to expect all proportions with such surprising accuracy" (R.Bjuvel, R.Dzhilbert, "Secrets of pyramids").
    Unfortunately, officially recognized point of view is limited only to two most primitive versions in accordance with which enormous monuments of the past were created or as tombs of pharaohs or for ritual (read - religious) purposes. However neither in Teotiuakan constructions, nor in Giza pyramids still now it is not found out not only any human remains or ritual subjects, but also any evidences of such their assignment at all. And researchers find out the more details about Teotiuakan complex and Giza plateau, they are the less inclined to support these primitive versions.
    First of all, neither the grandiose size of constructions, nor the highest accuracy of their construction and orientation are not so necessary for cult objects that anybody would undertake those colossal efforts that (even simply from technological viewpoint) should be spent for achievement of results which is difficult to achieve for our advanced civilization.
    Details of constructions are capable to confuse everybody at all. So say, the whole drainage system of water-currents for not clear purpose is found in Teotiuakan pyramids . Relative not long ago it is revealed that the covering of so-called Dead Street has waterproofing properties (i.e. has ability to detain water). And as it was appear in some "temples" builders used even mica for unknown purposes...
    "Detection of thick mica layer between two top levels of Sun’s pyramid in Teotiuakan during restoration works in 1906 [surprises]... Later in Teotiuakan it is found some more mica (in the Mica temple)" (G.Henkok, "Traces of gods").
    "The Mica temple: At once under a floor paved by heavy stone plates archeologists... have found out two massive mica sheets carefully stacked in the far past by people which obviously were able to cut and reject this material. The big sheets of mica were stacked in two layers, one on another" (ibidem).
    "As it is known, a mica is not standard material for a floor. Besides here it was stacked under floor in latent from eyes manner, that looks completely inexplicable as similar building design is not revealed not only in ancient America but also anywhere in the world" (ibidem).
    "Element structure of mica found in Teotiuakan shows that these sheets concern to such its kind which meets only in Brazil, more than at 3000 kilometers from here. Clearly, that such mica was necessary for temple builders, for the sake of it they were ready to go the god knows where; otherwise they quietly could use mica from nearest deposits" (ibidem).
    Two enough obvious conclusions follows from last fact at once.
    First, mica was necessary to builders for any unknown for us purposes which quite can be somehow connected to specific properties of mica.
    "...As their [mica sheets] mounting way obviously excludes decorative function, it is necessary to assume that any other tasks were assigned on them under the project. It is necessary to mean that mica has a number of properties making it especially attractive for some technical applications. In modern industry it is used in condensers, it is appreciated as thermal and electric isolation. It is opaque to fast neutrons and can be used as delay mechanism in nuclear reactions" (ibidem).
    This indirectly proves to be true also that mica of exactly such structure used in Teotiuakan was necessary for builders (there are deposits of mica closer).
    And second, disposition at that place where Teotiuakan is located was important for builders. Otherwise it would be possible to construct the given complex in Brazil more closer to a deposit of necessary mica.
    Giza Pyramids also have set of "strange" details from which we shall consider only small part on an example of Great pyramid (see Fig.23).

Vp.

First of all it is similar that primordially the Great pyramid did not at all provide using by people. For its majestic sizes it has "passes" on significant part of which it is possible to move only having bent (their height - hardly more than meter).
    As it is known ascending and descending "corridors" and also the Big gallery have strictly verified corner of an inclination in 26o equal the half of inclination corner of pyramid sides. And though this inclination was obviously important to builders who maintained it with fantastic accuracy it is completely inconvenient for moving. In particular, to rise on Big gallery, modern visitors of Great pyramid use artificial flooring allowing to avoid inconveniences of moving on all fours on smoothly ground inclined floor.

Even in horizontal "passes" it is necessary sometimes to jump from "parapet", sometimes to be bent under hanging granite plates, sometimes to overcome incomprehensible "failures" in a floor...
    With all these "inconveniences" basic elements of internal design of pyramid also have exact orientation to light sides and perfection of execution as well as whole Great pyramid.
    Numerous "strange" details of internal rooms (niches, shafts, symmetric hollows, grooves etc.) even more often cause in researchers of association of pyramid more with a certain technical device, rather than with a tomb or a temple.
    This impression considerably amplifies at the analysis of peculiarities of used building materials. So, if the greatest part of blocks of Great pyramid is made of limestone the granite (frequently carefully ground) was used for the most "important" elements of internal design.
    "As president SIA "Granul" Dr.Sci.Tech. Jury Karasev asserts natural materials such as a marble and granite not only are not subject to corrosion and are practically eternal but also absolutely harmless to health. From scientific viewpoint all is simple: their full-crystalline structure does not allow neither to absorb nor to conduct any energy" (newspaper "Arguments and Facts").
    That is, speaking in other words, the granite is good isolator. And this property of granite definitely has something in common with mentioned above properties of mica used in Teotiuakan. One more similarity of two complexes...
    But if Giza pyramids and Teotiuakan complex are certain "technical devices", what is the result of their "works"?.. Myths speak at this theme substantially foggy and vaguely (from viewpoint of modern science) but rather unequivocal.
    "According [to legends of Central America] the Gods City named so because buried there sovereigns after death were not exposed to decay but turned to gods... Differently it was "a place where people became gods". Besides this place was known as "a abode of those who knows road to gods" and "a place where it makes gods"" (ibidem).
    "Whether is simple concurrence... that the same religious purpose is pursued with three pyramids in Giza? Ancient hieroglyphic "Texts of Pyramids", the most ancient monuments of writing in the world, do not leave a place for doubts in ultimate goal of rituals which were carried out in these enormous constructions: to make transformation of deceased pharaoh, "to fling open gates of the heavenly arch and to clear the way" on which he could "rise in community of gods"" (ibidem).
    To find here though any sense it is necessary to recollect that in traditions practically of all known mythologies the person could not "to get on the sky" or "become the god" but only its "soul" could.
    Stepping aside discussion about the existence of such phenomenon as "soul", we shall note that supporters of a reality of "soul" consider as its displays those human abilities and properties which the modern science correlates to so-called psychic activity of people. In particular, it correlates not only with sphere of reason but also with area of emotions, internal feelings and sensations. And from such point of view there are interesting subjective impressions of researchers of Great pyramid.
    "...I was not the first who stood at the basis of Big gallery in authority of strange sensation as though I was "inside any device"" (G.Henkok, "Traces of gods").
    "Passing 2,7 meters on the tunnel you appear in King chamber, entirely from a granite big gloomy red room which creates atmosphere of huge energy and power" (ibidem).
    "...Napoleon Buonapart stopped here [in King chamber of Great pyramid] on a lodging for night during a gain of Egypt at the end of XVIII century. The next morning he has appeared pale and shocked, experienced something such that has deeply disturbed him, later he never spoke about it" (ibidem).
    Subjective sensations of people having so-called "extra-sensory" abilities (or thinking that they have similar abilities) converge in one: in Teotiuakan complex and on plateau Giza there are vigorous power streams completely unequivocally connected to pyramids.
    As if to more objective (from viewpoint of modern science) data then they appear rather interesting too.
    "...[Laying in sarcophagus] I have put down hands on a breast and have issued a sound on low note. I already tried to do that in other points of King chamber and walls as though collected a sound, strengthened it and returned to me so I could feel coming back fluctuations by soles of legs, crown and skin" (ibidem).
    "In sarcophagus I have felt approximately the same, only amplification and concentration of fluctuations were many times more intensively. The sensation was such as you are in resonant chamber of any huge musical instrument designed for eternally to sound on one rolling note. The sound was intensive..." (ibidem).
    But the most impress appear results of numerous experiments which have been carried out by various researchers with constructions and models, having pyramidal form. As it frequently happens casual curiosity has served as a push to these experiments.
    "When French Bovi has visited Great pyramid, in the Tomb of tsar in garbage tanks he has noticed dead cats and other fine animals which have casually come in pyramid and were lost there. Their corpses looked rather strange: it was not felt any smell and it was not appreciable attributes of decomposition. Surprised with this phenomenon Bovi surveyed corpses and has found out that they dehydrated and have become mummified despite of humidity in a room" (N.Nepomnjashchy, "On traces of giants").
    "Bovi has become interested what is the reason of this surprising phenomenon. Having assumed that the main cause is in the form of pyramid, he has made wooden model of Kheops pyramid which side of the basis was equaled to 90 centimeters and oriented it strictly on the north. Inside of pyramid at a level of one third of height he has put just died cat. In some days a corpse has become mummified. Then Bovi experimented with other organic materials, in particular with that quickly spoil under usual conditions, for example with bull brains. Products did not spoil and Bovi has drawn a conclusion that the form of pyramid has miracle properties" (ibidem).
    The given result further was confirmed experimentally by other researchers.
    Let's note here that in representations of ancient Egyptians body mummification of the died had the major importance for preservation of his soul and its rise on the sky (with that pyramids including on Giza plateau were directly connected)...
    Further experiments with pyramidal form have revealed even more fantastic effects.
    Use of pyramids in an agriculture (pyramidal granaries and hothouses) allowed to achieve increase of crops on some tens (!) percents in comparison with control group.
    "...In layers under pyramids a viscosity of petroleum has sharply fallen, and efficiency debit of chinks has grown accordingly" (ibidem).
    "... What does occur with crystals of salt in a pyramid? They... for some reason start to grow very quickly, get the most perfect forms" (ibidem).
    "...They have tried to raise in pyramid... crystals of garnet which is used in laser engineering. But at the first experiment all crucibles in which charge was pawned have unexpectedly burned down. Then some ones more. It is appeared that processed charge receives in pyramid additional energy which is incommensurable with calculated one... Some very expensive platinum-iridium crucibles has burned down before scientists have guessed to lower sharply temperature of crystal extracting from melting. It is appeared that new crystals have any special spectrum. Nobody could to explain whence unknown earlier lines have appeared in it" (ibidem).
    "Diamonds synthesized from graphite which has lain about one week in pyramid... have turned out purer and firmer than usual and more perfect under the form" (ibidem).
    "In his "First practical book of pyramids" Norman Stark has published the report of Institute of water and soil science of agricultural university of Arizona. In this report all distinctions of properties of water usual and irradiated in pyramid are described. The flowing water placed for day in pyramid appreciably improved own qualities. This phenomenon is confirmed also with professional physicians informing that water in some cases even rendered improving influence on stomach. Also he has noticed that water absorbing in energy of pyramid has taste of pure source" (ibidem).
    Also the strongest influence of pyramid form on electromagnetic fields was revealed. It is quite probably this effect was the reason of a failure of recent search attempt of unknown emptiness inside Great pyramid with the help of electromagnetic sounding. Researchers were unable to decipher pictures received at sounding owing to strongest distortions of signals passed through a pyramid.
    And though modern physics is not capable to explain so-called "effect of pyramids", very serious scientific cadre are already now involved in its studying . But only some established properties of pyramids will be important for us .
    In particular, it was revealed that it is important not only the form of pyramid but also its proportion and also pyramid orientation to light sides.
    "Pyramids of various corners and different structure (for example, with a dome) engender energy too. However according to preliminary data the model of Kheops pyramid is the most powerful in this sense. Fast dehydration in it even can kill small animals. And this effect arises only when energy of space concentrates as a beam which is drawn by Earth magnetism. The pyramid needs only to be set precisely on north-south axis because magnetic fields have this orientation" (ibidem).
    Besides, as numerous researches show, maximal effects are displayed in the geometrical center of pyramid and above its top.
    Let's note that the Big gallery - one of most impressive and carefully executed "details" of pyramid - comes to end in the geometrical center of Great pyramid. Horizontal pass to so-called "King chamber" begins here, this pass abounds in plural not clear details: differences of height, grooves in walls, granite crosspiece etc.
    On the other hand according to Egyptian mythology, at the top of Great pyramid there was its major element - stone Ben-Ben.
    "According to popular belief, Ben-Ben has fallen from the sky. Unfortunately, it was lost so a long time, that to the moment of Sunuseret accession in 1971 BC anybody did not remember its appearance no longer. At this time (epoch of XII dynasty) in memory it was kept only that it had form of pyramid. Geometry of all subsequent obelisks is resulted from here. And word Ben-Ben began to designate so-called "pyramidion" or pointed stone usually established on the top of pyramid" (G.Henkok, "Traces of gods").
    So, from viewpoint of modern knowledge about "effect of pyramids" it is possible to find out logic in that ancient builders needed to adhere precisely Giza pyramids to geographical graticule, i.e. and to North Pole (as well as Teotiuakan complex to "pre-Flood" North Pole).
    And if this effect was so important to builders of pyramids it is naturally also to take interest in that was above top of pyramids - in that place where influence of pyramidal form is maximum and where there was certain stone Ben-Ben (on mythology: fallen from the sky, placed by gods on top of Great pyramid, and them taken off from there bit later).
    Because, as myths assert, pyramids opened a way to gods we, having turned the look to the sky, can find "place where gods live" (i.e. builders of complex on Giza plateau - according to the same myths). Speaking in other words, for this purpose it is necessary to find astronomical orientation of Giza pyramids.
    Thus if earlier given hypothesis about interrelation of Giza pyramids with Teotiuakan complex is true, "pre-Flood" astronomical orientation of Teotiuakan coincides with astronomical orientation of Giza complex.

16. Calculation of astronomical orientation of Giza pyramids
    One of major heavenly events in overwhelming majority of world mythologies is the moment of sunrise in day of spring equinox. Actually, all zodiac calendar which is known from most ancient times and which we still use till now is built with a support on this event.
    It is possible to list set of arguments proving a choice of the given time moment for our calculations, but it would need the most extensive digression to sphere of ancient astronomy and mythology because connection of religious rituals with position of Sun on background of star sky in day of spring equinox is traced practically in all ancient cultures. We shall refer here only to that remarkable fact that in moment of sunrise in day of spring equinox in 10450 BC the Sphinx included in Giza complex of constructions and having body of lion, "looks" exactly at rising sun which is taking place just in constellation of Lion at this moment. The Lion in zodiac mythology is a symbol of Lion era, symbol of 10450 BC.
    Astronomical orientation of pyramids at specified time moment was determined by the author by means of computer program RedShift, allowing to reproduce the star sky in a range only about 4713 BC up to 9999 AD, therefore the basic calculation was carried out for opposition point (from viewpoint of wobbling), i.e. for position of star sky in 2460 AD.
    Estimated calculations under program RedShift give position of wobbling pole (point around of which there is a rotation of North Pole of star sky) in modern coordinates RA: 17h58m36s, Dec: 66o37’44" (area of planetary fog "Cat's eye"). Under the same program the angular distance between directions towards opposite points of wobbling circle makes 46o46’, and wobbling period of Earth axis - 25800 years. Change of position of heavenly North Pole owing to wobbling is shown on Fig.24.

prec.
    [addendum from Shiloh:
    precession_n. precession_s.

Northern Precession for Alpha Draconis at -3,000 BC MIRRORED in a Southern Precession for Achernar exorcised at -3,000 BC, pointing to Alpha Hydri, also excorcised.
    The very bright northern polestar of 14,000 AD is Vega excorcised in Lyra and the very bright southern polestar at that time marker is Canopus in Carina circumcised.

thub2.
    Great Pyramid Celestial Precessional Alignment 3000BC]

Because modern position of Earth appears almost opposite by wobbling cycle comparatively with the moment of construction of Giza pyramids it is rather easy to estimate conditions of their orientation on the base of modern sky condition.
    The most rough analysis shows that Orion Belt is almost precisely in the south at the moment of sunset in day of modern spring equinox (at 6.00 p.m. of March,21,1998). Thus:
    - The first star of Orion Belt (Al-Nitak) will be strictly in the south in 2375;
    - The second star of Orion Belt (Al-Nilam) will be strictly in the south in 2467;
    - The third star of Orion Belt (Mintaka) will be strictly in the south in 2545.
    It gives average value of "southern" position of Orion Belt in 2460.
    In view of turn of heavenly sphere at wobbling it is possible to conclude that at the moment of sunrise in day of spring equinox half of period wobbling back Orion Belt was strictly on southern direction from Giza plateau. It quite can appear the reason of similar arrangement of pyramids from each other (Orion Belt appears thus the brightest and remarkable reference point of southern direction). Date of pyramids construction thus besides appears to equal 10450 BC.
    This date in accuracy coincides with modern data of arheo-astronomical calculations (based on mutual position of Orion Belt stars) and of geological estimations (based on degree and quality of deterioration of pyramids and Sphinx).
    From Fig.25, showing the star sky position at the moment of pyramids construction, it is clear that the corner between the direction towards North Pole in 2460 AD and the direction towards "area of orientation" of pyramids (we shall conditionally name it so) makes 13o14’. Thus Orion Belt, North Pole in 10450 BC, a direction towards North Pole of 2460 AD and Giza pyramids are in one meridional plane, that gives coordinate of the center of region (for search of a star on which Giza pyramids were directed at the moment of sunrise in day of spring equinox at their construction) in 2460 AD equal RA: 18h00m00s, Dec: 76o46’.

orgiz-pl.

The analysis of star sky in 2460 AD shows that the required region (in view of possible errors of calculations and various approximations, and also fluctuations of Earth axis besides wobbling) is between constellation of Small She-bear and constellation of Giraffe in direction of "tail" of Small She-bear (aside Perseus constellation) with the center in modern coordinates RA: 04h57m35s, Dec: 76o22’24". Found "area of orientation" is shown on Fig.26 and Fig.27.

xzv-mal. xzv-kr.

It is necessary to note that the given area of star sky is included into number "important" in mythologies, though attention of our ancestors to undistinguished constellation of Small She-bear could seem strange because during Egyptian pharaohs (let alone earlier times) heavenly North Pole was on significant distance from modern North star.
    "From "Texts of pyramids" we know that both northern and southern stars played important role in ritual of regeneration and had direct connection with star predestination of the deceased tsar. Many researchers, Egyptologists and astronomers wrote about that. The following stars first of all were mentioned: on northern meridian - Big She-bear, Small She-bear and Dragon... On southern meridian the most important were constellations of Orion and of Big Dog (in which there is Sirius). It is necessary to add here constellation of Taurus..." (R.Bjuvell, E.Dzhilbert, "Secrets of pyramids").
    In given region there are only stars which are on bound of visibility by unaided sight and which can be shared by remoteness from region center into three probability categories of "center of orientation":
    I category - most probable stars,
    II category - average probability,
    III category - improbable applicants for a rank of "place where gods live".
    From astronomical directories (Tab.1 and Tab.2) and Gertsshprung-Rassell diagram (see Fig.28) it follows that at least three stars in researched region are similar to our Sun by physical parameters: BSC 1686, BSC 1468, BSC 1491.

tabl1. tabl2.
    diagr.

"Place where gods live" appears quite favorable for occurrence of extraterrestrial life similar to ours physio-biological parameters.

Cosmic Twinship and Human Predestiny

han1-.4604.

In Lake'ch - I am another yourself!

Greetings in deep appreciation of the enormous work you all are doing to allow a new planetary society to be born in the next few years.
    Whether you identify yourself as a skeptic or as an affiliate, you are doing well in helping to reformulate a status quo upon Gaia.

This prevailing paradigm is based on the concept of economic power and the superiority of so called 'free market' forces which are then believed to allow a raising of living standards for all the global citizenry.

Most of you know however, that this perception is built on a misuse of the means for this 'free market trading', namely the fiscal consideration.

In other words, the controllers of the flow of money control the economic stimulus through forcing or enticing investments and speculations in predetermined directions.

And so many of the 'middle classes' are deceived into participation in 'playing the stockmarkets' and to enter the 'investment' games.

So before continuing with my exposition on the Cosmic Twinship in the context of your more recent human history; I shall elucidate you a little more about what is 'really' happening in the scenarios behind the facades you term 'political governments'.

The great deception of the 'mindless masses' began with the invention of money.
    You had a certain king or monarch in a city state say, who wished to expand his influence and reign over more property.
    He had craftsmen and skilled artisians in his kingdom and amongst them were goldsmiths and producers of 'precious goods'.

Then to raise an army to conquer a neighbouring city state, the monarch became indebted to the goldsmith say, the latter providing the 'gold coins' to equip and 'pay' the army.

After the monarch had won the war, he then formed certain allegiances with the goldsmith and those treaties became law and gave many privileges to the goldsmith.

Over time, the goldsmithes horded their gold in vaults and became the 'hidden' ruling classes behind the 'open' rulership of the monarchs.
    Whenever the monarch wished to undertake an endeavour, he or she had to gain 'financial authorisation' to do so and soon the payment system of gold coins became too cumbersome and other 'tokens' like pieces of wood or metal or paper were substituted.

Those 'tokens' were at first matched with 'gold reserves' in the vaults or banks of the 'banking classes'; but soon this standard was replaced with 'imaginary gold', to allow the monarchs to finance their ever escalating wishes to expand their kingdoms.

Over time then, the paper money became plastic money and certain regulations allowed the 'banks' to distribute up to 95% of imaginary money as money which was not matched to anything of real value, such as gold or other commodities.

The idea was to allow 'Real Money' to become circulated by the general populus in their day-to-day tradings and exchanges in a 'free market' economy, selfregulated by 'supply and demand'; but to control the money supply itself in regulating the expenditure of monarchs and governments by so called Reserve Banks.

So all the monarchs and government 'treasurers' became unable to finance their budgets, unless they 'borrowed extra money' from the privately owned Reserve Banks, the latter which controlled the 'interest rates'.

But most of the borrowed money did not really exist as anything valuable, so the interest charged was really as imaginary as the money called principal itself.

But the borrowers spent the money in their circulation and so made it 'real money' through and by their labours and their 'cost of living'.
    Because the borrowers and including the worldwide governments had to pay additional money to the principal as interest, this interest resulted in the entire 'fiscal system' to transmutate into system with a life all its own.

The 5% of 'real money' became avalanched by an ever escalating 95% of imaginary money demanding 'real interest' to be paid by the borrowers.
    And so the borrowers found it harder and harder to 'balance their books' and budgets and many people and monarchs and countries fell into poverty, because they could not pay their real interest on imaginary principals borrowed.

The underpinning cause of this is called 'greed' in the moral codes of cultural identifications.
    Soon entire industries evolved around the regulation of the 'banking sectors' of countries engaging in the trading and utility of 'natural resources' and the produce of the populus.

Utility soon became exploitation and as the 'bankers' as the 'New Goldsmiths' became aware of the 'running away of the economies'; they formed 'global banking groups' in 'world banks' to reassess the situation.

They decided to partially engage the 'open' ruling classes of the monarchs and the governments in providing guidelines and partial information to regulate and control the 'consuming masses'.

Now the situation on Gaia is this.
    There is NO banking conspiracy of 'secret clans', who meet in secret chambers and who control the world.
    But there is an 'accepted mental collusion' within the Elite and as an Elite which comprises practically all of the families around the globe, which are the descendants and inheritors of the 'banking sectors'.
    And because this is basically a familial concept, closely associated with the ruling classes of the old aristocracies and also the 'empire builders' of the colonisation of the earth in say the last 300 years; one generally finds varying degrees of 'initiation' between those groups and families.

This 'initiation' then is unbounded by fiscal constraints and whoever 'qualifies' in societal groups and associations, can rise in status and influence.
    Most political leaders are of intermediate status and only some are especially 'chosen' to bring about a perception change as a political leader and is so allowed to 'influence' the masses in a more direct manner.

I am allowed to tell you here, that the 4th of August 2008 is a most important date for the 'grooming' of such a potential world leader and one you all know rather well.

This leader is different from most other leaders, as this leader was prepared to change the political interaction between all the world's governing authorities and to bring a 'new perception' of the 'power sharing' into the public viewpoint.

However there is a certain danger of uncertainty about this leader. This leader is like a 'Joker' in the game of cards, the Elite is playing. The Elite knows, that the 'fiscal economics' is falling apart and that it cannot now stabilise the global markets much longer in controlling the money output.

So this leader is groomed to appear like a 'saviour' for the global economy in the sense of helping to stimulate the worldwide economies and to take away the impregnation of 'doom and gloom' and the reduction of the spending of the real money.

But this leader might not 'play the game' the way the Elite wishes him too and this could result in a great danger to the Elitist structure on the upmost level.

The upper echelon of the Elite are the advisors behind the government officials and advisors with the highest security clearances.
    They form a loose collective, where many do not even know each other or the ones, which finance their endeavours.
    This murkiness derives from the old manner of how the monarchs shielded their dependancies upon their goldsmiths and artesians.

So again, one cannot call this a knowing conspiracy, but a system of organisation, which has lost its human factor and has become a system of living thought, say a Dawkinsian Memesation.

The secrecy and clandestine manouverings of monarchs and of governments has resulted in particular budgets to be set aside and not to be accounted for in any open forum.

And because the upper echelons of the initiations have agreed to not know each other for reasons of private security; the meme of the MONEY=72=WORLD and the meme of the DEVIL=FINANCE=52 have become depersonalised and have taken on an imaginary 'life of their own'.

The Maya knows, that this is in order for the present time and that the memes can become transformed when the timeline is fulfilled.
    In particular the meme of the FINANCE=52=GODDOG and is twice the sacred number of the 26 of the Maya and also the number of the Mayan hieroglypical alphabet and the number of the bosonic superstring dimensions.

This shall do for now and I shall continue with the Cosmic Twinship and for this we begin with the beginning of the Mayan timeline and coinciding with the first urbanisation of the human history and as exemplified in the Mesopotamian city of Uruk about 3000 BC.
    This time was also the time of the Pyramids, but not the time of the Egyptian Sphinx.

Using certain timeless indicators, the Maya may apply a given Platonic Cycle to substructure the same in any appropriate manner suitable for its purposes.

One such indicator will be a precise mapping of a precessional configuration with the starry constellations of the zodiac to some monument on the surface of the earth.

Maya-Epoch Tzolkin/Haab Gregorian Platonic Cycle

4 Ahau 3 Kankin 21.12. 2012 Gemini/Cancer
    4 Ahau 8 Cumku 11. 8.-3113 Gemini
    4 Ahau 8 Zodz 1. 4.-8238 Gemini
    4 Ahau 13 Mol 20.11.-13364 Gemini
    4 Ahau 18 Ceh 12. 7.-18489 Gemini
    4 Ahau 3 Kayeb 1. 3.-23614 Taurus/Gemini
    4 Ahau 3 Zip 19.10.-28740 Taurus

Greetings to my friends and also greetings to the ones who doubt and who find reason to ridicule and to critisise.
    You are all greatly loved and admired by the many galactic inhabitors, who are amazed by your resolution and daring to partake in embodiments of imperfected biological vessels and in bodies whose full complement and harmony of genetic encoding has become blocked.
    Have you ever wondered, why a small lizard can regrow its tail after losing it to a predator say, but the human limb cannot reconstitute itself through cellular somatic mitosis in regeneration?
    Like the lizard, you carry a reptilian brainstem; in fact you are all Dragons in disguise, should you accept this high calling.

So the 'voice in the wilderness' calls to all without discrimination and without judgment. You all will know one day, when you have chosen to remember as to who you are - the cocreator within and the cocreator without.

But I shall continue with the Cosmic Twinship and for this we begin with the beginning of the Mayan timeline and coinciding with the first urbanisation of the human history and as exemplified in the Mesopotamian city of Uruk about 3000 BC.
    This time was also the time of the Pyramids, but not the time of the Egyptian Sphinx.

Using certain timeless indicators, the Maya may apply a given Platonic Cycle to substructure the same in any appropriate manner suitable for its purposes.

One such indicator will be a precise mapping of a precessional configuration with the starry constellations of the zodiac to some monument on the surface of the earth.

Following are some scriptural encodings and suggested decodings.

"In that day shall there be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the Lord. And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them."
    - Isaiah 19:19-20

According to a theory by Robert Bauval, the positions of the Giza pyramids on the ground are a reflection of the positions of the stars in the constellation Orion circa 10,500 B.C.(Graham Hancock, Keeper Of Genesis pp.354-355 ) Five of the 7 brightest stars have pyramid equivalents:
    The 3 great pyramids of Khufu, Khafra, and Menkaura for the belt of Orion,the pyramid of Nebka at Abu Rawash corresponds to the star Saiph and the pyramid at Zawat al Aryan corresponds to the star Bellatrix. The Nile river corresponds to the Milky Way. The principal Giza monuments formed an accurate terrestrial map of the stars of Orion and Sirius as these constellations appeared in 10,500 BC.
    Who could have been observing the skies over Giza in 10,500 BC and who, at that date,would have had the technical capacity to realize such monumental works as the Sphinx and the pyramids? Egyptologists assert there was no civilization on Earth at that time, let alone one capable of planning and building such immense, well engineered structures. If they are right, why do the alignments of Giza so plainly and repetitively mirror the skies of the 11th millennium BC? There is an answer in Scripture:

Jeremiah.32:20:
    God has set signs and wonders
    in the land of Egypt, even to this day.

Josephus writes in The Antiquities of the Jews 1.2.3:

They also were the inventors of that peculiar sort of wisdom which is concerned with the heavenly bodies, and their order. And that their inventions might not be lost before they were sufficiently known, upon Adam's prediction that the world was to be destroyed at one time by the force of fire, and at another time by the violence and quantity of water, they made two pillars; the one of brick, the other of stone: they inscribed their discoveries on them both, that in case the pillar of brick should be destroyed by the flood, the pillar of stone might remain, and exhibit those discoveries to mankind; and also inform them that there was another pillar of brick erected by them. Now this remains in the land of Siriad to this day.

Maya-Epoch Tzolkin/Haab Gregorian Platonic Cycle:

4 Ahau 3 Kankin 21.12. 2012 Gemini/Cancer
    4 Ahau 8 Cumku 11. 8.-3113 Gemini
    4 Ahau 8 Zodz 1. 4.-8238 Gemini
    4 Ahau 13 Mol 20.11.-13364 Gemini
    4 Ahau 18 Ceh 12. 7.-18489 Gemini
    4 Ahau 3 Kayeb 1. 3.-23614 Taurus/Gemini
    4 Ahau 3 Zip 19.10.-28740 Taurus

The correlation between the Mayan calendar and the Gregorian uses the Long Count of 1,872,000 days as 5125.362 Civil Years to specify a Platonic Great Precessional Cycle of 25,626.81 Civil Years as 5 Mayan Long Counts, each one designated by the Mayan epoch of 4AHAU and the Gregorian dates given in the table above. The partial year amounts to 295 days.

We can so now substructure this Great Platonic Mayan Year into 12 and 13 subcycles. The 13-tier subdivision includes a 13th starsign in that of 'Ophiuchus, the Serpent Tamer' located as the Cusp of the Scorpio-Sagittarius solar transition dated on November 22nd/23rd in a Civil Gregorian Year.

25,626.81 years so describe 12 subdivisions of 2,135.6 years each or 13 subdivisions of 1,971.3 years each.
    More precisely, the dates can be ascertained as ranging from 5x156,000=780,000 KIN to 5x144,000=720,000 KIN.

If we now 'personify' the 13th starsign of the Serpent-Tamer in conjunction with the 'Plumed Serpent' of the 'Office of Christ' or the 'Office of Melchisedek' or the 'Office of Hermes Trismegistos'; then one assigns the solar transit from Pisces into Aries and as the Spring Equinox of some 'personified' year as the change of one precessional age into another.
    The Maya assigns the 'Birth of Ophiuchus' as the 'Birth of Christ' in the form of the historical Yeshuah Ben Joseph Bar Thomas Didymos to the equinox of the year 6BC and so 'fixates' the beginning of the Age of Pisces as March 20th, 6BC or in Julian notation as the date and period of the Spring Equinox in that year and associated with particular conjunctions between the Moon with Jupiter and Saturn as celestial symbols for the land and people of the Jews and their neighbours.
    Specifying this date then allows calibration of the entire precessional cycle into either 12 or 13 'Precessional Starsign Periods' as a superpositioned Platonic Great Year onto the Mayan harmonics of the Tzolkin.

For this particular Mayan Great Precessional Cycle then, the Age of Aquarius so begins in an interval from 1966-2130 and differing by precisely 60,000 days or 164.27442.. Civil Years.

The Maya has crystallized a specific date within this interval as January 21st, 1998 and the solar transit from Capricorn into Aquarius as a superposed Mayan Beginning for the 'Age of Aquarius' and in unison with a number of other indicators and in particular a nexus of Edgar Cayce, the 'Sleeping Prophet' of the United States of America, who fixated the 'Birth of an Avatar' in the 'Office of the the Author of the Book of Revelation' for this particular year.

The Maya now uses this nexus point to assign the Great Precessional Cycle in multiples of the 780,000 KIN or 2135.568 years to pinpoint the 'changing' of the precessional ages from one into the other and as the appropriate solar transit from one starsign into the next.

Age of Aquarius begins; January 21st, 1998 AD; 731,522 KIN or 2002.84 Civil Years from 'Birth of Christ' March 20th - April 17th; 6 BC and correlated to 21.12-2012 in a difference of 5,448 KIN or 14.916 Civil Years.

Age of Pisces begins; March 20th-22nd, 139 BC
    Age of Aries begins; April 20th-22nd, 2,274 BC
    Age of Taurus begins; May 20th-22nd, 4,410 BC
    Age of Gemini begins; June 20th-22nd; 6,545 BC
    Age of Cancer begins; July 22nd-24th; 8,681 BC
    Age of Leo begins; August 22nd-24th; 10,817 BC
    Age of Virgo begins; September 22nd-24th; 12,952 BC
    Age of Libra begins; October 22nd-24th; 15,088 BC
    Age of Scorpio begins; November 21st-23rd; 17,223 BC
    Age of Sagittarius begins; December 21st-23rd; 19,359 BC
    Age of Capricorn begins; January 21st-23rd; 21,495 BC
    Age of Aquarius begins; February 19th-21st; 23,630 BC
    and correlated to 1.3.-23,614 in March 1st; 23,630 BC plus 31 KIN to April 1st; 23,630 BC and as 5,448 KIN separating 1.4.-23,629 and 1.3.-23,614.

The treatize above so superposes the Mayan Great Precessional Cycle onto the Long Count from August 11th, 3114 BC to December 21st, 2012.
    The discovery of Catal Huyuk, an ancient city in Anatolia, now modern Turkey and dating to 8000 BC challenged the accepted status quo of modern archaeology and the orthodox description for the timeline for the evolvement of modern man as an urbanite and city dweller.
    One distinguishing factor of Catal Huyuk was its worship of the feminine principle. It is often called the source of the Mother Goddess religions.

The Mayan Precessional Age of Cancer spanned the period from 8,681 BC to 6,545 BC and as the starsign of Cancer symbolises the Mother, so does its zodiacal opposite of Capricorn archetype the Father in the older Precessional Mayan Age of Capricorn from 21,495 BC to 19,359 BC.
    As the consensus of the academic orthodoxy requires physical evidence to support hypotheses and theories about the human history and timelines; the physical discovery of Catal Huyuk came as a big surprise.
    Hitherto the Mesopotamian cities of Samarra, Halaf, Ubaid and Uruk were believed to date no earlier than about 5000 BC.
    At that time, the Sumerian cities evolved and with it came the introduction of bronze casting and early forms of writing.
    And the general beginning of human civilisation is dated to this time period and is particularised in the Unification of Lower and Upper Egypt about 3100 BC, which is also the start of the Mayan Long Count.

The excavation of Catal Huyuk so 'forced' the orthodoxy to revise its beginning of the human urbanisation of regions to 10,000 BC with the discovery of an 'older' Jericho dating to about 9000 BC and the first use of copper in Hassuna ware and the manufacturing and trading of pottery dating to about 7000 BC.

The building of the Gizean pyramids is conventionally dated to the Old Egyptian kingdom of the 3rd and 4th dynasties from about 2686 BC to 2494 BC.
    In the 4th dynasty, began in reign by Snefru; Khufru or Cheops is said to have built the first one; with Khafre or Chepren the second and with Menkaure or Mycerinus to have built the third one of the Gizean complex.
    Then it is proposed that Khafre also built the Sphinx or Harmakhis, also called Herakhte (Horus of the Horizon).
    This places the 4th dynasty into the Mayan Age of Taurus from 4410 BC to 2274 BC and forms a nexus point with the Heliopolis of the Ra-Sungod worship instigated in the 2nd dynasty but made a state religion in the 5th dynasty.

Rah or Ra or Re became known as Re-Harakhtys in the New Kingdom from about 1570 BC -1070 BC for the 18th to the 20th dynasties and as the 'Horus of Two Horizons'. This then became implemented in the Mayan Age of Aries from 2274 BC until the time of the Dead Sea Scroll's 'Teacher of Righteousness' in 139 BC and heralding the 'Coming of the Melchizedek' of the fulfilment of scripture in Yeshuah Ben Joseph Bar Thomas Dydimos a little over a century later.

A period of 'Hellenisation of Judea', instigated by the Seleucid empire established by Alexander the Great, was resisted in a 20-year period from 196 BC to 176 BC by the 'Teacher of Righteousness' and as the Zadokite-Davidic Highpriest Onias III and who was 'born' into this Melchisedecian role in 196 BC and coinciding with Judea becoming a Seleucidean province.
    Onias III was murdered at the instigation of Menelaus in 171 BC and became succeeded by the 'Man of the Lie' in his son Onias IV, who emigrated to Egypt to build a 'substitute temple' in Leontopolis under the patronage of Egyptian king Ptolemy Philometor (182 BC to 146 BC).
    His inauguration of Israelite worship outside of Zion is in direct breach of biblical law, only allowing a single sanctuary at Jerusalem and as coded in Dead Sea Scroll (DSC) 4Q266.Frag.5ii.
    The 'House of Absalom' is the 'House of David' and his son Absalom rebelling against him is retold in Onias IV dishonouring his father Onias III and as encoded in DSC 1QpHab.v.9-12 and in 2Samuel.13.
    The 'Wicked Priest' in the Dead-Sea-Scrolls is Jesus-Jason, the brother of Onias III, who abandoned his Zadokian-Davidic heritage for a perceived Hellenisation of the covenant.

Antiochus-Epiphanes IV deposed the last true Zadokite-Davidic Highpriest Onias III in 175 BC and replaced him with his hellenophile brother Jesus, the latter renaming himself in the Greek style as Jason.
    But in 172 BC, Jason was deposed and his office transferred to Menelaus from 172 BC to 162 BC.
    Following the murder of Onias III in 1971 BC, Antiochus IV and Menelaus plundered the temple at Jerusalem in 169 BC and in 168 BC Antiochus IV was defeated by the Romans in his second campaign against Egypt.
    In 167 BC, Jews who opposed the unification of the Seleucid empire and refused to accept Greek custom and religion were prosecuted in the attempt to 'absorb' the Jewish religion.
    In 166 BC, the Maccabees rose in revolt under the leadership of Judas Maccabee to end a 7-year period of confusion from 174 BC to 167 BC and so fulfilling Daniel's prophecy encoded in Daniel.9.24-27 and related encodings in Ezekiel.3.15 and Daniel.9.26-27 in a timeline dating before the 'Coming of the Shiloh'.

The exposition on the gnostic meanings in the Dead-Sea-Scrolls is actually a continuation of the Babylonian Exile, beginning with the last 'king of righteousness' in Josiah and who was killed in the battle of Megiddo or Armageddon by Pharaoh Necho, king of Egypt, encoded in 2Kings.22.2; 23.25,29-32.
    70 years of the Babylonian captivity so add the 'forsaken period' from 608 BC to 586 BC, when king Nebuchadnezzar took Jerusalem until the 'Edict of Cyrus' in 538 BC, coded in 2Chronicles.36.1-23.
    390 dayyears from 586 BC lead to the year 196 BC, from which the 22 years from 608 BC to 586 BC are subtracted for the yearweek of confusion encoded in the period 174 BC to 167 BC.

The 390 years are encoded in DSC 4Q268.Frag.1 and where also the 20 year duration is specified.

"For when they were unfaithful and forsook Him, He hid His face from Israel and His Sanctuary and delivered them up to the sword. But remembering the covenant of the forefathers, He left a remnant to Israel and did not deliver it up to be destroyed.

And in the age of wrath, 390 years after He had given them into the hand of King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, He visited them, and He caused a plant root to spring from Israel and Aaron to inherit His Land and to prosper on the good things of His earth. And they perceived their iniquity and recognized that they were guilty men, yet for 20 years they were like blind men groping for the way."
    - Translation by Geza Vermes

The Babylonian captivity of 70 years is naturally connected with the Egyptian captivity of 430 years and leading to the Exodus under Moses.
    But there are seemingly unsurmountable differences between the historical evidence for such an exodus and the Egyptian history engaging certain Hyksos or 'Shepherd Kings' and a thorough elucidation on this subject matter is warranted.

But the 'Building and rebuilding after its destruction of the temple in Jerusalem' will be shown to be of key importance and so the exiled Maya, who remembers hisher own participation in the story being told here; shall be called to remembrance as to the relevance of this selfsame story being told by the messenger of the 'Little Serpent', the latter who is the creator of the material universe.
    The story shall continue with the importance of the Egyptian Twinship of the Lion and a twinship directly inherited by the 'Teacher of Righteousness' in the Mayan Age of Pisces.
    The evolution of Egyptian mythology has great implication for the later birth of the world religions and the Cosmic Twinship and relates to the Sphinx as the Symbol of Horus as the 'Cosmic Redeemer' and the 'Cosmic Christ' and the 'Office of the Plumed Serpent'.

IAmWhoIAm! - A Storyteller of the Ancient Times!
    Manethon devz Neith​

carthoth. carearth. carpyramid.
    manetho.

8. admin

mudra
    9625957065_93d90ac4cf_q.

mudra
    • Post n°65

empty. Re: recent archaeological discoveries

empty. mudra Today at 3:25 pm
    shiloh wrote:

Alcyone is the starry image of what is known as Lemuria or Mu and symbolised by Ayers Rock aka Uluru in native Aboriginal tongue.

Seven Continental Sisters by Gaia-Pleione and Rahsol-Atlas Mapped in the Heavens Ahu Akivi

moaiuluru-.26008.

Right I had missed that in your previous post Shiloh.
    Connecting the dots ...

Love from me
    mudra

9. admin

September-October 2015 Nabs - Who is the Controlleur?

[3:49:22 AM-Monday, August 17th, 2015/+10UCT]
    [3:49:32 AM] Kali 666: Tony, what is the meaning of your last chart?
    I know it is for the ET's but, can you at least tell me what is its relevance so i can understand it better?
    <<< UFoQR

Why is the Cern logo a 666? And what exactly is this ray of light/energy?
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...ted-3-5-seconds-in-fort-myers-fl-3199638.html
    Any ideas? And not only in Fort Myers, ather places too
    *** Kali 666 sent Texas.jpg ****** Kali 666 sent MexicoCity.jpg ****** Kali 666 sent Florida.jpg *

Texas.

Different places, different witnesses, same day and this reminds me of this:

chichenitza-.26419.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/nexus avebury/crop circles August 09/helicopter anomaly/bits and bobs/Untitled0-1.jpg
    They last for a few seconds then they disappear. What the hell is going on?

[1:48:54 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: [5:39:29 AM-Sunday, August 16th, 2015/+10UCT] Shiloh Za-Rah: I received some technical insights into the UFoQR and so modified the chart.
    It describes many mysteries of the mainstream standard model of physics, including the Dark Matter as the Consciousness agent there.
    As August 15th also synchronises with your 48th bd and the restart of the LHC as the 'Cosmic Assumption of Baab as the Universal Mother', I am sending it to you lol!
    [5:48:39 AM] *** Shiloh Za-Rah sent ufoqr.jpg *

[1:49:12 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6780p165-the-legacy-of-thuban-omni-science-de-alpha-draconis-omega
    [1:50:41 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: This chart relative to you and say true Thubans relates to the somewhat cryptic content of the message above. linking Raven's bd to the August 15th assumption of the 'Universal Mother' that is any DQB. Iow August 15th is also your bd in a cosmic sense as Baab in the exile of the Logos say etc.
    The chart is technical as it explains many decade old puzzles in standard physics, such as what the resolution of the strong nuclear CP-violation represents in the particle physics and say as explored and questioned at the LHC also starting to search for data from August 15th, 2015
    A particular quest for this parity problem is described here and engages a particle called the Axion as being perhaps the dark matter agent
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axion
    If you closely look at the chart here it is in its latest format, you will see the axion defined as the RMP of Thuban
    [1:55:55 PM] *** Shiloh Za-Rah sent ufoqr.jpg *

ufoqr-.26417.

RMP stands for RestMass Photon and becomes the 'offspring' of the Axion in a correct decoding of this chart

Your video represents ok info in terms of dates and events but is otherwise PURE NABS and you can ignore its speculations
    This September-October period is however potent as being the Logos completion of the 'Cosmic Pregnancy'.
    This actually is September 9th, 2015
    See here:
    [2:01:08 PM] *** Shiloh Za-Rah sent crossingtimes.jpg *

crossingtimes-.26851.

The yellow-golden word "Gestation" in a blue box towards the bottom of the pic
    The bs about Cern 666 or Madonna's brides and the arrival of the 'fallen angels' etc is pure crapola and misinterpretation of otherwise valid archetypes
    It is like this Xeia.
    The nabsers read their fearmongering crap into say the papal visit at the times of the prophetic nexus points, Shemitah-Jubilees and Jewish festivals etc
    It is the other way around though.
    The nabsers do 'tune into' energy shifts but the energy shifts are causative for say the ptb agendas deciding that it 'feels right' and appropriate for the papal visit NOT the other way around in the ptb actually PLANNING this visit
    The Logos rules in creating the 'energy shift' and THEN afterwards the nabsers construct the ptb to be the authors of the energy shift, which they are not
    The Logos in disguise 'plans' and the ptb follow not the other way around
    I can't say much about the 'lightning plasma' pics, as thus could be photoshopped or be genuine.
    If genuine, that it is most likely some 'secret weapon' test of the black budgets.
    Much less likely, but possible, would be, that it is a ET contact symbol. And then the event would be not in any human jurisdiction. It would be a positive energy signature in that case. As said it is of low probability to be such however.

Following is the appropriate decoding of the CERN logo and its relationship to the '666' Numerology.

PSnew.

More topical Nabs, the first more disinformative, than the second, albeit not by much. The third is filled with underinformed scientific-physical fearmongering BS bogus interpretations and nonsensical convolutions and the fourth contains factual information, coloured however by scriptural ignorances.

Genesis 6:3 - 5King James Version (KJV)
    3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
    4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
    5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Isaiah 13 - King James Version (KJV)
    1 The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.
    2 Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.
    3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6 Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
    7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:
    8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.
    9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
    10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
    11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
    12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
    13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
    14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.
    15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
    16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.
    17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.
    18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.
    19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.
    20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.
    21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.[/CENTER]

22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.

Isaiah 22:1-8 - King James Version (KJV)
    1 The burden of the valley of vision. What aileth thee now, that thou art wholly gone up to the housetops?

2 Thou that art full of stirs, a tumultuous city, joyous city: thy slain men are not slain with the sword, nor dead in battle.

3 All thy rulers are fled together, they are bound by the archers: all that are found in thee are bound together, which have fled from far.
    4 Therefore said I, Look away from me; I will weep bitterly, labour not to comfort me, because of the spoiling of the daughter of my people.

5 For it is a day of trouble, and of treading down, and of perplexity by the Lord God of hosts in the valley of vision, breaking down the walls, and of crying to the mountains.
    6 And Elam bare the quiver with chariots of men and horsemen, and Kir uncovered the shield.
    7 And it shall come to pass, that thy choicest valleys shall be full of chariots, and the horsemen shall set themselves in array at the gate.

8 And he discovered the covering of Judah, and thou didst look in that day to the armour of the house of the forest.

Isaiah 60:8 - King James Version (KJV)
    8 Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows

Romans 9:21-23 - King James Version (KJV)
    21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

isa13.

Council of Thuban, August 17th, 2015

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  10. admin

Nabsers Gullibility, Naivety or Discernment Challenged?

5-Meter Tall Human Skeleton Unearthed in Australia

July 28th, 2015 | by Bob Flanagan

neanderthal.
    Archeology
    Facebook16.8k
    Twitter124​

Alice Springs | What could be the largest human skeleton ever discovered has been unearthed by a team of archeologists from the University of Adelaide at the Uluru archeological site near Ayers rock in Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, reports the Adelaide Herald this morning.
    The gigantic hominid specimen that measures an incredible 5.3 meter tall (17 foot and 4 inches) was discovered near the ancient ruins of the only megalithic civilization ever discovered in Australia, which makes the discovery twice as puzzling admits professor Hans Zimmer of the University of Adelaide.
    “The discovery of the Uluru archeological site last year already took us by surprise, but this new find is just jaw dropping” he admits, visibly dumbfounded. “Theoretically, a five meter-tall hominid cannot exist. How did this occur? How is this possible. Although this discovery is fascinating, we are left with more questions than answers” he concedes.

hans-zimmer.

The discovery of a 5-meter tall human skeleton near Ayers rock is the largest skeleton ever found and leaves scientists with “more questions than answers” concedes Hans Zimmer, professor of Archeology at the University of Adelaide
    Some experts have hypothesized that the specimen might have suffered from an extreme case of gigantism, a condition caused by the over-production of growth hormones, a theory professor Hans Zimmer dismisses as “pure speculation”.
    “Only further research can help us uncover the truth behind this anomaly of nature. Until we have found more skeletal remains, we should not rush ourselves into hazardous explanations” he told local reporters. “We have found several incomplete skeletons, of which the bones were also of gigantic size. It seems a major catastrophe has completely washed away all traces of this lost and unknown civilization” he notes. “This specimen is apparently not unique, it is but a question of time before we find a similar specimen” he firmly believes.
    The Uluru archeological site, unearthed in 2014 by a team of researchers from the Australian National University, led to the discovery of a previously unknown megalithic civilization that could help solve the mystery of the estranged discovery.

“We have unearthed last February a megalithic block that is estimated to weight an approximate 80 tons. The basalt qualities of the monolith are found only 200 km away. How did they move this huge block hundreds of kilometers into the desert, what technologies did this civilization use? We cannot properly answer these questions at the present moment” admits John Thomas Buckler, head archeologist during the 2014 excavation.

uluru.

Some specialists believe a major catastrophe is the cause of the destruction of the Uluru civilization, turning the whole region from a rich fertile land into a sterile desert at the time

“Ferrous deposits are found all over the Australian desert, which possibly proves some sort of meteorite impact in the region” explains Sydney-based researcher, Allan DeGroot. “The analysis of geological deposits confirm a large impact in the region between 3,500 and 2,500 years ago” admits the leading expert. “The catastrophic destruction revealed by traces of vitrification and high levels of radiation at the ruins of the Uluru archeological site clearly lead us to believe both events are intimately linked together” he concludes.
    The radioactive qualities of the skeleton remains have made the scientists work extremely complicated, but Hans Zimmer’s team hopes international cooperation with other major universities could help solve the enigma of the giant remains much sooner by giving the team access to technologies that are not available in Australia for the moment.

Fake-News Report Claims Five Meter Tall Human Skeleton Found at Uluru

Jump To: Example References

According to a report that is circulating rapidly via social media, archeologists have unearthed the largest human skeleton ever discovered. Supposedly, the skeleton was found near Uluru in central Australia and was 5.3 meters long. The report also claims that an ancient 'megalithic civilisation' has been discovered at the site.

The report features images depicting the giant skeleton along with the ancient ruins of a 'megalithic civilisation'. Some commentators have suggested that the find supports bible stories about giant humans.

But, not surprisingly, the story is utter nonsense. No such discovery has been made at Uluru or anywhere else.

The skeleton depicted in the report's images is actually that of a mammoth found near Paris several years ago.

The bogus report comes via the fake-news website World News Daily Report (WNDR), which is notorious for churning out fanciful nonsense disguised as news. Nothing published on the site should be taken seriously. The site includes the following disclaimer buried under its 'About' menu:

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

And, the false report is just a revamped version of an earlier - and equally nonsensical - WNDR story that claimed that giant human skeletons had been found at a site in western Iran. The older version used a photoshopped image of a giant skeleton to support its spurious claims.

Moreover, the image supposedly depicting ancient ruins was featured in yet another WNDR fake-news report that claimed that an ancient city had been discovered in the Australian desert. The image actually shows the foundations of ancient pyramids discovered at Sedeinga in northern Sudan.

WNDR is just one of a growing number of fake-news websites that produce a constant stream of false stories that circulate via social media, email, and blog posts. It is wise to verify, any strange or unusual stories that come your way before you share them online. Searching via a news portal such as Google News will usually reveal if a circulating story is true.

Example

5-METER TALL HUMAN SKELETON UNEARTHED IN AUSTRALIA

Alice Springs | What could be the largest human skeleton ever discovered has been unearthed by a team of archeologists from the University of Adelaide at the Uluru archeological site near Ayers rock in Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, reports the Adelaide Herald this morning.

fake-news-five-meter-human-skeleton-found-uluru-1.

Last updated: August 5, 2015
    First published: August 5, 2015
    By Brett M. Christensen

About Hoax-Slayer

References
    5-METER TALL HUMAN SKELETON UNEARTHED IN AUSTRALIA
    Mammoth skeleton found near Paris shows connection with early humans
    No, Five Meter Tall Human Skeletons were NOT Found in Iran
    Fake News - 'Ruins of Ancient City Discovered in Australian Desert'
    Identifying Fake-News Articles and Websites

Latest Hoax-Slayer Articles

I Am the Darkness of the Purple Dawn and the Light of the Moon Turquoise!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015