The Factuals versus the NABS (New Age BullShit)

Discussion in 'Memeperplexed' started by admin, Nov 9, 2014.

1. admin

admin Well-Known Member Staff Member

mudra
    9625957065_93d90ac4cf_q.

mudra
    • Post n°91

empty. Re: The Factuals versus the Nabs

empty. mudra on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:09 pm
    WITHIN

Real lie
    Realize
    Realeyes

You're longing for Mother to wrap you in her wings ... To let your self sink to the very core of her Heart .
    To tune body and soul to hers and listen to the soothing song of everlasting peace .
    To embrace your darkest corners, inner turmoil, fears and bring them to complete rest .

Stop the inner dialogue, find your way back to perfect stand still .
    Lay down the arms , every thought that you hold to define yourself and others, to live your life with some sense of composure .
    Be completely naked in her womb ...stripped of every word , every idea, every single tremor in the mind .
    Withold nothing , give ... give away every thing so as to hold on to none .
    Let the walls crumble , the dream dissolve , remove the 3D plug .
    A moment of nothing , nothing at all , only trust in Mother's arms .

Mother holds you in the infinite presence and takes you there ...
    You close your eyes and hear the sound waves landing on the distant shore , the seagulls flapping their wings ,
    the sun warming your body , the soft breeze caressing your cheeks and blowing in your hair .

As slowly you let go of it all you discover you can fly and reach the mountains ... the smell of the leaves and fresh earth
    under your feet ...
    the majesty of long standing trees holding their brothers and sisters over far reaching distances through
    their roots .
    The fragance of blue and yellow flowers are showing you the way to the hill's crown....
    Your new eyes allow you to see lands never visited before ..
    The water fall you meet gives you fresh and invigorating water to drink from.
    You watch it running through every cell of your now fading body.

You are left being a glow of sparkling light only bathed in complete darkness.

Everything fits ... nothing to add .. nothing to take away .....
    You know you reached the river of suspended time and you feel a Love so great that it cleans you to the core.
    And you " realeyes " Mother has taught you that the cloth of infinity is what you are made of and where you belong , where you always are, before you dream the world or the world dreams you.

As you stand naked in the storm and the wind does'nt blow you away .
    You adjust your sails.

Love Always
    mudra​

2. admin

Floyd
    100-38.

Floyd
    • Post n°92

empty. Floyd on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:37 pm
    Whatever way you cut the cheese... There is still no thing as nabs.. There is no singular new age religion.
    Now
    I know that thubs like to be scientific.
    Apply that to the study of religion old and new and you are good to go

3. admin

Floyd
    100-38.

Floyd
    • Post n°93

empty. Floyd on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:32 pm
    mudra wrote:
    WITHIN

Real lie
    Realize
    Realeyes

You're longing for Mother to wrap you in her wings ... To let your self sink to the very core of her Heart .
    To tune body and soul to hers and listen to the soothing song of everlasting peace .
    To embrace your darkest corners, inner turmoil, fears and bring them to complete rest .

Stop the inner dialogue, find your way back to perfect stand still .
    Lay down the arms , every thought that you hold to define yourself and others, to live your life with some sense of composure .
    Be completely naked in her womb ...stripped of every word , every idea, every single tremor in the mind .
    Withold nothing , give ... give away every thing so as to hold on to none .
    Let the walls crumble , the dream dissolve , remove the 3D plug .
    A moment of nothing , nothing at all , only trust in Mother's arms .

Mother holds you in the infinite presence and takes you there ...
    You close your eyes and hear the sound waves landing on the distant shore , the seagulls flapping their wings ,
    the sun warming your body , the soft breeze caressing your cheeks and blowing in your hair .

As slowly you let go of it all you discover you can fly and reach the mountains ... the smell of the leaves and fresh earth
    under your feet ...
    the majesty of long standing trees holding their brothers and sisters over far reaching distances through
    their roots .
    The fragance of blue and yellow flowers are showing you the way to the hill's crown....
    Your new eyes allow you to see lands never visited before ..
    The water fall you meet gives you fresh and invigorating water to drink from.
    You watch it running through every cell of your now fading body.

You are left being a glow of sparkling light only bathed in complete darkness.

Everything fits ... nothing to add .. nothing to take away .....
    You know you reached the river of suspended time and you feel a Love so great that it cleans you to the core.
    And you " realeyes " Mother has taught you that the cloth of infinity is what you are made of and where you belong , where you always are, before you dream the world or the world dreams you.

As you stand naked in the storm and the wind does'nt blow you away .
    You adjust your sails.

Love Always
    mudra​
    Very nice

4. admin

shiloh

400-28.
    Shiloh
    • Post n°94

empty. shiloh on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:38 pm
    mudra wrote:
    shiloh wrote:Poignantly beautiful natural artwork Mudra! best birthday wishes to you from the Cave de Thuban in: 59=DRAGON=95=IAMTHATIAM=EXCALIBUR=NEPTUNE=SCORPIO=IAMTHATAMI=95 = YaHWHeY

A Pentagrammaton of perfect symmetry in the 'Mirror of THaT' in the Question and the Cocreative: "I Am That Am I?!" of YaHWHeY and no longer the Tetragrammaton of YaHWeH as per Exodus.3.14 and the 'Burning Bush of Moses' of the skewed symmetry in the Statement or exclamation of: "I Am That I Am!"

I was wondering what that 59 was about when it suddenly dawned on me after a while that you were referring to the age
    my present Earthly envelope will reach on the 4th of November this year 164548.

I did'nt know 59 was the numerical value of the aforementioned words Shiloh. It felt kind of nice 854501.

Thank You for your kindness and mindfulness as well as your many presents as I am entering into a New wave.

Love for You
    mudra
    November 4th, 1980 was the birthday of my firstborn child and firstborn son Mudra. So you are a member of the Dragon family by alphanumerical association and gematria.

SCORPIO=95=59=DRAGON see and the Scorpio starsign symbol and archetype transforms into the 'Eagle of the Gnostic Gospel of the Waters' and from this metamorphoses into the Phoenix of the Resurrection and Eternity in the Scarab symbol blended with the Ankh of Egyptian mythos.

Monday, November 4th, 2013​

Shiloh, Saturday, November 2nd, 2013

5. admin

mudra
    9625957065_93d90ac4cf_q.

mudra
    • Post n°95

empty. mudra on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:44 pm

A feeling that is deeply rooted in my being is that we are a soul family.
    I believe the family likes to express itself through many forms.
    I am honored you consider me as part of yours Shiloh.

Every 4th of november I'll remember I have a soul brother born same day as me .
    I'll send kindness and Love to your son.Is he the one that you lost through an accident ?

The scarab is an awesome little creature.
    I did'nt know it bore such a wonderfull symbology.
    Eternity... How beautifull .
    It maybe explains why I love it so much.

_egyptian_scarab_beetle_with_ankh_blue_sticker-r5c93df2aaf1a4b048ee1ac8e2d20151e_v9waf_8byvr_512.

Thank You Shiloh

Love for You
    mudra

6. admin

THEeXchanger

501-76.
    THEeXchanger
    • Post n°96

empty. THEeXchanger on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:49 pm

Hmmm...and, the magic of 13 is also in the scarab too icon_wink.

~ Susan Lynne Schwenger

7. admin

mudra
    9625957065_93d90ac4cf_q.

mudra
    • Post n°97

empty. mudra on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:52 pm
    Floyd wrote:
    Very nice
    Thank You Floyd .
    I am touched my words touched you .

Love from me
    mudra

8. admin

shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh
    • Post n°98

empty. shiloh on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:09 pm
    mudra wrote:

A feeling that is deeply rooted in my being is that we are a soul family.
    I believe the family likes to express itself through many forms.
    I am honored you consider me as part of yours Shiloh.

Every 4th of november I'll remember I have a soul brother born same day as me .
    I'll send kindness and Love to your son.Is he the one that you lost through an accident ?

The scarab is an awesome little creature.
    I did'nt know it bore such a wonderfull symbology.
    Eternity... How beautifull .
    It maybe explains why I love it so much.

_egyptian_scarab_beetle_with_ankh_blue_sticker-r5c93df2aaf1a4b048ee1ac8e2d20151e_v9waf_8byvr_512.

Thank You Shiloh

Love for You
    mudra

THEeXchanger wrote: Hmmm...and, the magic of 13 is also in the scarab too icon_wink.

~ Susan Lynne Schwenger
    Thank you mudra indeed for your wishes. Yes, Richard is my oldest son, who lost a leg in a car accident on February 21st, 2013. He is recuperating well now. I lost my eldest daughter Deborah on December 8th, 2004, aged 22 to a guilt-suicide over an abortion.

Regarding your birthday though, the 4-13-22 series below ends in the Scarab and is centred in the Water Element of the Zodiac. So you can see ALL your essences in your birthday and starsign.

And when you find the time for some deeper considerations of the esoteric meanings of the oriental and the occidental symbols and encoding patterns, then you might be interested in the legacy from the stars, left to this human civilization cycle of the last 26,000 years or so by certain ancient symbols, such as the Egyptian cartouche hereby utilized.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Friday, April 15th, 2011: Fates, Magamud and Tonyblue on the Sephirot and the symbols of the 'Tree of Life' in conjunction with Anubis as the 9th sephirotic emanation.
    [1:11:11 PM] fates---: This is great, I am reading this from my yard now. Nice soft grass and night out
    [1:11:57 PM] fates---: I sat down a moment ago and talked through this with my higher self
    [1:12:41 PM] fates---: I am not in denial anymore of the left and right linkage as two to one
    [1:12:55 PM] fates---: Once I know of the process
    [1:13:04 PM] fates---: And symbology
    [1:13:40 PM] fates---: Makes more sense now
    [1:15:52 PM] fates---: And it's amazing how this illudes people. Cultists have been trying to solve and ritualize a puzzle such as this for many generations
    [1:18:28 PM] fates---: Finding your other self within. As Anubis searches for his right eye
    [1:19:44 PM] fates---: Eye of Horus
    [1:19:47 PM] fates---: Lol
    [1:21:16 PM] fates---: One year
    [1:38:13 PM] eric billig: (sun)
    [1:43:52 PM] eric billig: Godzilla metaphor in Japan
    [1:44:16 PM] eric billig: there own unconscious prophecy
    [1:44:33 PM] Tonyblue:

{Excerpts from the E-book: 'Where is the God of Science? - The Death of the Supernaturality Virus!}

Logan Antico:

"This would have been the Egyptian form of gnosis, the 'Teacher of Righteousness' in the form of Thoth transmuting into Hermes Trismegistos in parallel with Amon-Ra becoming the 'One true God' of Ikhnaton and Nefertiti and absorbing the qualities of Thoth and Ptah in the process.
    The symbol of freemasonry are the encircled 'Mason's Tools', which are associated with the hieroglyphic 'cartouche' of the 'Ren' or name of Ptah as the archetype for Ra as the universal spirit Atum or Aton, which had built and created the universe.
    And so the Western esoteric traditions are attempting to play the role of 'Joseph in Egypt' as the cosmic 'Teacher of Righteousness' initiating the ones, who are able to guard and wisely use the knowledge of the true understanding."

Robert Sceptico:
    "Furthermore, Ptah is said to have been married to Sekhmet, who was a lionheaded goddess and the daughter of Ra as the symbolic right or solar eye of Ra; the lunar left eye being the 'all seeing eye' of Horus, who in the third generation of the Egyptian family of gods married Sekhmet as the bullheaded goddess Hathor, symbolised by a mirror.
    Originally, Ra or Atum thought of himself as righteyed as herself and in using a mirror, he created an image in the lefteyed serpent Apep, who refused to play any games with his image as himself however.
    In his displeasure, Ra threw his right solar eye at Apep, who had to image this in his left lunar eye.
    But this allowed a second generation as the twinship of lefteyed Shu and righteyed Tefnut in the Egyptian Lion of Truth to become born in a release of creative energy of reproduction and through Ra masturbating to release his seed in her as Apep's image and so fertilising the SkyEarth.
    The righteyed Geb became the Earth and the lefteyed Nut became the lifted Sky and then they created the third generation in the lefteyed Osiris and the righteyed Isis, doubled in a mirrored twinship in the righteyed Set and the lefteyed Nephthys.
    The fourth generation so could intermarry for genetic variablity in the doubled twinship.
    Osiris, as the Djed or 'Tree of Life' became an archetype for the number 1 as the Khu or 'Spirit' and Isis became the number 2 as the Ab or the 'Throne of the Heart'.
    Their children became numbers 3 and 4 as the righteyed Horus of the 'All Seeing Eye' and the 'Spiritual Body' of the Sahu; and the lefteyed Bast or Pasht of the 'Sistrum' in the Ba of the 'Soul'.
    Now Set and Nephthys also had a child in Anubis, the Khaibit or Shadow of the Jackal-headed 'Opener of the Way' and the 'Guide of the Dead; but the story goes, that the fatherhood of Anubis is in dispute.
    Osiris is said to have had a loveaffair with both of his 'sisters' Isis and Nephthys to reproduce his own lefteyedness in a son to an also lefteyed mother.

And so Anubis was born, knowing that he was lefteyed after his mother Nephthys, but he was initially confused because he could not image the righteyedness of his supposed father Set, there was an uncleanliness about his image as the image of his father, imaging the lefteyedness of his father's brother Osiris.
    Anubis was like a shadow between the right eye imaging the left as well as the other way around.
    But as Anubis pondered his origins, he came across his grandparents testimony and it dawned upon him, that the ever repeating generations of the cleanly sexed oneeyednesses could be made impure in stopping the generations going on and on infinitely.
    Anubis went to his grandparents and asked them if they would be willing to extend the fourth generation in archetypical blueprint and they agreed and their parents agreed also.
    And so righteyed Geb became renamed as Tehuti or Thoth as the number 5 and as the Ibis or 'Mind' and symbolised in the Caduceus, as the 'Lord of Time', 'Keeper of the Akashic Records', Scribe to the Gods' and 'Patron of the Healers'.
    Anubis' lefteyed grandmother Nut became the archetypical number 6 as Maat, symbolised in a 'White Feather of Truth', given to her by her mother Tefnut, renamed as the stargoddess Seshat; because she had existed before the Sky was born as Nut and the Earth was born as Geb.
    Now the legacy of Seshat was the right solar eye of Tefnut and Seshat could now give that legacy to her granddaughter Maat in a renaming of lefteyed Maat as the righteyed Sekhmet.
    And so the Sekhem or 'Power' was given to the hieroglyph of the number 6 and the symbol of the mirror, reflecting the right eye in the left eye and vice versa.
    Now righteyed Thoth could relate as archetypical brother to lefteyed Osiris and righteyed Set and lefteyed Maat could relate as archetypical sister to righteyes Isis and lefteyed Nephthys.
    Righteyed Horus was however matched with his lefteyed twinsister Bast and lefteyed Anubis had no righteyed companion whatsoever.

And Anubis found the key in the testimony of his greatgrandparents Shu and Tefnut, the leonine twinship of the Egyptian Truth.
    After the SkyEarth of Shu and the EarthSky of Tefnut had been created by Ra's seed in his imagination; the righteyed Tefnut and the lefteyed Shu were as one and Ra decreed that they could not reproduce to be separated yet again as he had been before he had created the heshe-shehe duality in one; that is a circle of 360 days could not be broken any more in the linearity of the serpent Apep.

But righteyed Ra had looked at lefteyed Apep in the commonly created righteyed-lefteyed ShuTefnut mirror and they both had seen a righteyed Thoth and a lefteyed Maat as their potential grandchildren in the mirror.
    And righteyed Thoth was willing to play a game of checkers chess with Ra, imagining to be the image of the image as a lefteyed goddess of the mirror, also known as Hathor or Athyr, and being the 'Goddess of Beauty and Love' and the 'Patroness of Womanhood' in Ra's imagination.
    And Ra fell madly in love with his own imagination as herself as Hathor and so both, the solar right eye of the day and the lunar left eye of the night became extended as one part in 72 or 10 degrees in 360 degrees in a new cycle, and those five days allowed Geb and Nut to be born as the children of Shu and Tefnut, separated from the oneness of the 360 degrees for five days and five nights."

Logan Antico:
    "And exactly this is coded in the bible as a mysterious passage noone, to my knowledge, has ever deciphered in a logical correspondence to the facts:

Isaiah.38.7-8:
    "And this shall be a sign unto thee from the LORD, that the LORD will do this thing that he has spoken; Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sundial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down."

Then Ahaz is symbolised by the sungod Ra, for AHAZ=1+8+1+26=36=18+18=RR=GOD+10 and 10 times 36 being the closure of the circle again."

Robert Sceptico:
    "A nice example for how the mythologies of ancient Egypt are found in the bible, if one can only decode the mysterious passages through omniscience.
    And Ra is Yahwhey the God of the Hebrews, just as it is the God of Ikhnaton and Nefertiti.
    But 10 children became born, five for the day and five for the night, all together constituting a new creation; the first five children being Osiris with Isis and Set with Nephthys and an archetype, who could combine the duality of right and left in one.
    This mutation is the Egyptian Christ in a starborn Horus, who can be said to be in the womb of Isis, before she became pregnant by Osiris.
    And there you have the continuity of the ten archetypes in Hathor becoming the lefteyed number 6 relative to the righteyed Horus as the number 3.
    Bast as the lefteyed archetypical number 4 becomes the lovematch for a righteyed Anubian image, who as the 'Shadow' perfectly mirrors the duality of the number 6 as the archetype of the number 9.
    The number 7 is then taken by Nephthys as the 'Sacred Chalice', containing the seeds of both the lefteyed Osiris and the righteyed Set to bring forth the 'Shadow' of the 'Starborn Horus' in the Sahu of the 'Spiritual Body'; the 'Physical Body' or Khat, being the archetypical number 10=1+0 in Set. The lefteyed 'Doubleseeded Soul' of Nephthys then is known as the Ka.
    The five shadows for Osiris, Isis, Nephthys, Set and Horus so become Geb/Thoth, Nut/Maat/Bast, Tefnut/Sekhmet, Shu/Ptah and Anubis in the order specified.
    The righteyed Stargoddess Seshat as Tefnut is matched to the lefteyed Ptah as Shu in the undifferentiated SkyEarth, manifesting as righteyed Sekhmet and lefteyed Ptah in the Memphian Family. Righteyed Sekhmet becomes lefteyed Hathor in relationship with righteyed Horus, who is also represented as lefteyed Ptah through his 'starborn' status and doubling the archetypical number 6 in a bisexuality reflected in the Anubian number 9.
    The righteyed Anubis is matched to lefteyed Bast in archetypes 9 and 4; and the lefteyed Anubis is matched to righteyed Seshat via the twoeyed 'starsisterbrother' Sekhmet-Anubis in the mirror of 69.
    Sekhmet's 6 interchanges with Hathor's 6 in Seshat's 6 and matches in the righteyed Horus coupling with the lefteyed Hathor and lefteyed Horus coupling with righteyed Sekhmet in 3 and in 6.
    The lefteyed Anubis so becomes the 'real shadow' for the 'unreal' lefteyed Horus and the 'real shadow' of 'unreal' righteyed Anubis becomes the lefteyed Horus in the mirror of the 69=96.
    Merging the 'starry twinships' then results in a twoeyed Horus lovematched to a twoeyed Hathor-Sekhmet and Anubis matched to a twoeyed Seshat-Bast.
    The righteyed Anubis is also the righteyed Thoth and the lefteyed Bast is also the lefteyed Maat.
    Ptah is the archetypical number 8 and the hieroglyphic Ren or 'Name' as the Logos or Word of Christ and the 'Amen' of the Egyptian pharaohs."

Logan Antico:
    "This is the number-letter code in some hieroglyphic form; say you define the archetypical number 6 in a right-left-right, or even-odd-even sequence in: Sekhmet*-Hathor-Sekhmet=24-15-6; then you can define the archetypes in resonating letters of the alphabet; here in X-O-F.
    The highest frequency is a unified principle in a 'stargoddess' say as 24 in the symbol for the Egyptian Ankh or Cross in 24=15+9=2+4=1+5=6 and the number 15 becoming a starsymbol for Sirius, associated with Hathor's mirror say and the numeral 6 representing the named goddesses in its archetype."

Robert Sceptico:
    "Indeed, and you find the reason for the continuing Egyptian mythology, which tells the story of Set becoming jealous of his brother Osiris's popularity with the Egyptians as a God of fertility and of being the God of the Spirit or Khu; Set being the God of the Body or Khat.
    So Set, with 72 companions builds a box or sarcophagus as a pretend gift for Osiris and invites his brother to a banquet in his honour; during which Set asks Osiris to lay in the sarcophagus to see if it fits his size.
    When in the sarcophagus, Set shut the coffer's lid and threw it into the Nile, where Osiris drowned; and his corpse was carried to Byblos, where the lamenting Isis found it near a tamarisk tree and then brought it back into Egypt. Set then cut Osiris into 14 pieces and caused all the pieces to be spread around Egypt."

Logan Antico:
    "But that is the story of the Israelite concubine, being divided into 12 pieces and sent to the coast of the land for the 12 tribes to consider!"

Robert Sceptico:
    "Have we not just said, that the Egyptian and Hebrew mythologies are closely intertwined, as can be seen in the sundial of Ahaz?!
    Anyway, Isis, with Nephthys, who has left her husband in disgust as to his dastardly deed, Thoth; and the 'shadow brothers' Horus and Anubis, seek for a way to resurrect Osiris.
    The magical loveheart of Isis, the Ibismind and Caduceus of Thoth, the 'all seeing' Hawkeye of the spiritual Horus and Anubis as 'Guide of the Dead' succeeded to find 13 of the missing pieces to put Osiris together again - only his phallus was missing, having been devoured by an Arachne-spider.
    This is a significant point in symbolising the 13th starsign of Ophiuchus the 'Serpent tamer', associated with Osiris/Orion being mapped as the transit between Taurus and Gemini (May 22-23) as the 'Sign of Arachne' as the 'Point of Orion' onto the 'Sign of Ophiuchus' (November 23-24) in the transit between Scorpio and Sagittarius as the 'Point of Ophis'.

Meanwhile Osiris had ascended into Ra's heaven and had inseminated Isis with his intact spiritualised penis to create the righteyed and physical Horus; who would under guidance of 'his father in heaven' grow up and avenge his father in Christlike fashion."

Logan Antico:
    "The omniscientific question know is to identify the 13 unaccounted pieces of the Osirian body.
    We define the Arachnian Phallus as RA himself, now imaged in AR as herself in the place of Apep.
    Three series of 9 numbers give 9 archetypes and 18 resonances for a 26-letter alphabet A to Z with the circle closing in the 27th letter of A*=RAH=27=HAR=GOD+1=1+DOG.

A 1-series: 1=A/Spirit of Osiris as Khu; 10=J/Body of Set as Khat; 19=S/Winged Disk of RahaR;
    a 2-series: 2=B/Heart of Isis as Ab; 11=K/Fire of Nephthys' Duamutef; 20=T/Twinship of TefnutShu;
    a 3-series: 3=C/Body of Horus as Sahu; 12=L/Air of Ptah's Qebhsnuf; 21=U/Sphinx Harmakhis' GebNut;
    a 4-series: 4=D/Soul of Bast as Ba; 13=M/Water of Seshat's Imsety; 22=V/Maat's Scarab as Khepera;
    a 5-series: 5=E/Mind of Thoth as Ibis; 14=N/Earth of Anubis' Hapi; 23=W/Pyramid of Thoth;
    a 6-series: 6=F/Power of Sekhem as Hathor 15=O/Sirius of Hathor; 24=X/Sekhmet's Ankh as Sekhem;
    a 7-series: 7=G/Chalice of Nephthys as Ka; 16=P/Lotus of Isis's Elements; 25=Y/NutGeb's YoniPhallus;
    a 8-series: 8=H/Name of Ptah as Ren; 17=Q/Crook & Flail of Horus; 26=Z/ShuTefnut's PhallusYoni;
    a 9-series: 9=I/Shadow of Anubis as Khaibit; 18=R/Uraeus of Thoth; 27=A*/RaH as HaR.

The separation of the sexes in three generations reduces to a unity expressed in that fourth generation, with Shu=Horus-Ptah and Geb=Anubis-Thoth and Rah=Osiris-Set, mirrored in Tefnut=Hathor- Sekhmet and Nut=Bast-Seshat-Maat and Har=Isis-Nephthys.
    The unity of Rah now allows both the rigtheyedness of Set and the lefteyedness of Osiris to become expressed in the same relativity of Rah, effectively doubling 'himself' as 'herself' and allowing Ra's old image of Apep to become transformed into the Har of Isis-Nephthys and redeeming Set, renamed as Seth in the process of completing the triune lovematches of RahHar, TefnutShu and GebNut; then expressed in the archetypical couplings of: A*BGJ=1+2+7+10=20=2=Osiris+Isis+Nephthys+Seth; CHOX= 3+8+15+24=50=Horus+Ptah+Hathor+Sekhmet; DEIM=4+5+9+13=31=4=Bast+Thoth+Anubis+Seshat.
    And to those 12 archetypes we add the two dualities of TefnutShu and GebNut for a total of 14.
    The 13 missing Osirian pieces so become the letters A, (as Rah),F,K,L,N,P,Q,R,S,V,W,Y,Z and as exactly half of the alphabet, mirrored in the available identities as shadow identities and with the Goddess Maat being identical to Bast in the 4-series, but differentiated in Seshat as 13=1+3=4."

Robert Sceptico:
    "And considering all this, yet another scriptural riddle is solved by omniscience; do you recall the story of Noah and how he was told to divide the animals in the ark, by sevens and by twos?"

Logan Antico:
    "Yes, the LORD made a distiction between the clean sexes and the unclean sexes; and no theologian I know of, has ever claimed to know what that all means?

Genesis.7.1-3:
    "And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
    Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth."

The Egyptian mythology as described here, is nothing but the Jewish Kabbalah of Ein-Sof, as the Hebrew mysticism in the Pentateuch, the first five books of Moses in the old testament of the Torah."

Robert Sceptico:
    "Yes I knew that you would know; the redemption of the Egyptian 'Devil' Set as Seth is but the birth of Seth as the first son of Adam and Eve after the 'cursing' of Cain in Abel.
    Abstractly speaking, the Oneness of Atum=Aton=RaHaR manifests as the twinship of Ein-Sof in its fourth generation and in ten archetypical characters, symbolising the ten principalities, three of whom have no antiprinciples in Relativity, Quantisation and the Metamorphosis of the Old Identity into a New Identity, utilising the preceeding nine principles in the rootreduction of 10=1+9=1 '+' 0 =1 or 10binary=2decimal.
    In the 12D-semantics of omnimathematics; the statement [8 + 8 = 1], with numeral [8] placing for 'Infinity', can be restated as the 'denumerable infinity' of a Cantor-Set of 'Cardinality' Aleph-Null in a limit of 'Infinity' to become mapped in a one-to-one correspondence onto a Cantor-Set of 'Cardinality' Aleph-All in a limit of '1'; provided the integer count in Aleph-Null approaches 'Infinity' in a mapping of the same 'mapped' integer count approaching a limit of 'X'.
    The 'indenumerability' of the mapped intervalled 'integer count' is then encompassed in the Feynman-Path-Integral of (T(n)=n[n+1]) in the set: {...-3-2-1+0+1+2+3...}, becoming unitised in the square or doubling of the polarities, analogous to the onsidedness of a potential doublesided surface in [-[-8]+[8]=1] as the quantum geometry of the pentagonal symmetry of the cosmogenesis."

Logan Antico:
    "It is unlikely, that many layphilosophers would understand your mathematical reasoning; I can however see the geometrical manifestation behind it.
    One begins with the Octagon of Pythagoras and a square of side (a) and proves the Theorem of Pythagoras, before applying a quadruplistic transformation resulting in a threefold nesting of squares and projects a unitsquare onto this nesting to define a circumscribed octagon, within a circle of radius (r).
    Then (r=5a√2/8 and a=√(8/5) and r=½√5) and one can define the pentagon within the circle of radius (r).
    Finding the centre of the nested pentagons as inscribed in a circle of radius r*, then reinitialises the Pythagoraen Octagon and allows definition of the geometry of the hexagon as the alchemical 'Star of David' or the 'Seal of Solomon' in the definition of (r*=√[½(1-1/√5)]=0.525731112...).​

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Robert Sceptico:
    "Well, I propose that the layphilosopher will have great difficulties following your arguments of quantum geometry in a similar vein of semantic unfamiliarity.
    Let's see if we can use the Hebrew Kabbalah in an alternative description of the Egyptian mythology of numerological archetypes.
    We have defined our ten characters and now map the kabbalistic 'tree of life' in the following fashion:

1. Keter or Crown is the Khu of the Spirit and the 'Tree of Life as Djed or Phallus of Osiris'
    2. Hokmah or Wisdom is the Ab of the Heart and 'Throne of Isis
    3. Binah or Intelligence is the Sahu of the Masculine in the 'EyeMirror of Horus'
    4. Hesed or Love is the Ba or Soul of the 'Sistrum of Bast'
    5. Gevurah or Power is the Ibis or Mind of the 'Caduceus of Thoth'
    6. Tiferet or Beauty is the Sekhem of the Feminine in the 'EyeMirror of Hathor'
    7. Nezah or Endurance is the Ka of the Double of the 'Astral Chalice of Nephthys'
    8. Hod or Majesty is the Ren or Name of the 'Mason's Tool of Ptah'
    9. Yesod or Foundation is the Khaibit or Image of the 'Shadow of Anubis'
    10. Malkuth or Kingdom is the Khat or Body and the 'Tree of Death as Yoni or Vulva of Set'

The SEPHIROTIC TREE OF LIFE also known as MOSES' SAPPHIRE TABLET ;
    then partitions those ten archetypes into a male, say left stem and a female right stem, parted in a middle stem, centred on the 'unclean sexes' of the 69=96.

The male 'clean-sex' stem is the sequence from top to bottom in: 1-3-5-8-10 and the female 'clean-sex' stem as the series from bottom to top in: 10-7-4-2-(1=1+0=10) as the Kelim of Reshimu.
    The middle stem is so given as: 1-6-9-10, with 1 and 10 interchangeable in a rootreduction of 10=1.
    One sets the maleness as odd numbers and the femaleness in even numbers; the unlean sexes of 6 and 9 encompassing 7 and 8, which so become interchanged in the male 7 associated with the female Nephthys and the female 8 given to the male Ptah to effect the overall transformation of the 10 of Set=Ar into Har and rendering the dragking Set as 'fake' DragonKing into a real DragonQueen Har for a real DragonKing RaH and as the Tsimtsum of the Tehiru in the Torah.
    And so the seven 'clean sexes' are 1,2,3,4,5,7 and 8 and the two 'unclean' sexes are 6 and 9; the differentiation being made for the pupose to render the number 10 as a true female, the 0 in between two number 1's, say in: (101binary=5decimal), mirroring the maleness in the femaleness and vice versa; the 'fowls of heaven' defining the bisexuality contained in the undifferentiated twinships.
    The symbolism of the 69=96 involves this mirror of being inverted either back to back in 96 or of being inverted face to face in the two 'immutable principles', by whom it was impossible for 'God' and hence the 'AntiGod' or 'Dog' to lie, coded in Hebrews.6.18.
    Mirroring 6 in a vertical mirror, either left or right results in a reflected numeral 6, which is however an inverted 9 in a reflection about a horizontal mirror either above or below the cipher 6.
    So a double-reflection, once vertical and once horizontal transforms the 6 into the 9 or vice versa and so 69=96 represent the mechanism by which God's purpose of the 10-tiered unification is accomplished.
    The numbers 66 or 999 etc. only transform the 6's into 9's and the 9's into 6's and do not achieve the desired aim of using two in one to mirror the one in the two."

Logan Antico:
    "So only the birth of omniscience towards the beginning of the third millennium has allowed us to finally draw all the ancient threads together and to weave the carpet of the New Science.
    We have built upon the traditions of the historical sciences and yet we could accomodate hitherto elusive concepts, such as consciousness and the meaning of emotions, love and the mind.

An ancient inscription is legendarily ascribed to the Egyptian Ibisgod Thoth (also sometimes identified with some archcherubimic character called Metatron) and is supposedly his hieroglyphic legacy left as a testimonial in the Great Pyramid of Cheops or Khufu.
    It was translated ages ago by German archaeologists and exists as a prototype in the 'Amphitheatrum Sapientae Aeternae of Heinrich Khunrath', the 'Amphitheatre of Eternal Wisdom' and is dated to 1609.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Khunrath

Verba secretorum hermetis!

[1] Verum sine menda cio certum & verissimum, quod est inferi est sicut quod est superius & quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius; ad peristranda miracula rei uni.
    [2] Et sicut omnes res fuerunt ab uno, meditatione unius, sic omnes res nuta fuerunt ab hac
    una adaptatione.
    [3] Pater ei, est sol, mater eius luna, portavit illud ventus in ventre.
    [4] Suo nutrix eius terra est.
    [5] Pater omnis talismi toti mundi.
    [6] Est hic vis ei.
    [7] Integra est sive fuerit in terram separabis terram ab igne, subtile & spisso, suaviter cum magno ingenio.
    [8] Ascendit terra in coelum, iterumque descendit in terram & recipit vim superiorum & inferiorum.
    [9] Sic habebis gloriam toti mundi.
    [10] Ideo fugi atite omnis obscuritas.
    [11] Hic est totius fortitudinis fortitudo fortis.
    [12] Quia vincet omnem rem subtilem, omnem que solidam penetrabit.
    [13] Sic mundus creatus est.
    [14] Hinc erunt adaptationes mirabilis quarum modus hic est.
    [15] Itaque vocatus sum Hermes Trismegistus, habens tres partes philosophie totis mundi.
    [16] Completum est quod dixi de operatione solis.

Mercurius Trismegistus in Pimandro.

Das Wort des geheimnisvollen Boten

[1] Wahrhaftig, keiner Lügen bewusst und auf das aller wahrhaftigste; das Unten ist dem Oben gleich und das Obere is dasselbe als da Untere; damit kann man das wunderbare eines einzigen Dinges erlangen und verrichten.
    [2] Und wie alle Dinge durch die Wahl eines einzigen Wesens erschaffen sind, werden alle Dinge durch das Denken eines Einzigen mit dem Einen durch Schickung und Gebot wieder zusammengefügt.
    [3] Die Sonne ist sein Vater und der Mond ist seine Mutter, der Wind hat ihn in seinem Bauch getragen.
    [4) Seine Ernährerin oder Amme ist die Erde.
    [5] Dieser ist der Vater aller Vollkommenheit dieser ganzen Welt.
    [6] Seine Macht ist vollkommen.
    [7] Wenn Es in der Erde verwandelt wird, dann wird das Erdreich vom Feuer scheiden und das Feine vom Groben; ganz lieblich mit grosser Bescheidenheit und Verstand.
    [8] Er steigt von der Erde in den Himmel und vom Himmel wieder zur Erde zurück und gewinnt so die Kraft des Oberen und des Unteren.
    [9] Auf diese Weise wird all die Herrlichkeit der ganzen Welt erhalten.
    [10] Deshalb versetze von Dir allen Unverstand und Unvermögenheit.
    [11] Das ist von aller Stärke die stärkste Stärke.
    [12] Dann kann das übriggebliebene Subtile gewonnen und das alte, harte Gewand durchdrungen werden.
    [13] Also ist die Welt geschaffen.
    [14] Daher geschehen seltsame Vereinigungen und deshalb werden mancherlei Wunder gewirkt.
    [15] Und sei darum gesund, Hermes Trismegistus, Besitzer der dreiteiligen Weisheit von der ganzen Welt.
    [16] Er wird alles erfüllen, was ich gesagt habe, vom Werke der Sonnen.

Merkur, der dreifach Grosse, in Pimandro.

The Emerald Tablet of the Secret Messenger

[1] Truly, without fault and in all certainty and truthfulness; what is below is like what is above and the above is the same as the below, for the purpose to experience and bring about the wonders of the one thing.
    [2) And as all things are created through the choosing of one being; so the thinking of one with the one, brings all things by command and fate together again.
    [3] His father is the sun and his mother is the moon; the wind has carried him in his womb.
    [4] He is joined together and nursed by the earth.
    [5) This is the father of all completeness of the entire world.
    [6] His power is all inclusive.
    [7] At the time of its renewal, the soil shall separate from the fire and the subtle from the rough,
    acting sweetly and with great ingenuity.
    [8] He ascends sagaciously from the earth into heaven and then descends again into the earth, thus regaining the unifying force of the above and the below.
    [9] In this way is all the glory of all the worlds obtained.
    [10] Therefore avoid all ignorance.
    (11] Herein is found in all strenght the strongest strength.
    (12]) By this can the remaining subtle whole be won and the old solid whole be penetrated.
    [13] Thus is the creation of the world.
    [14] Henceforth the eventuation of strange adaptations by extraordinary methods.
    [15]) Accordingly be well, Hermes Trismegistos, keeper of the tripartite wisdom of the unified worlds.
    [16]) He will accomplish that of which I have spoken through the operations of the suns.

Mercury, the thrice-great, in Pimandro.

So who is this Hermes Trismegistos?
    It is the archetype for the 'Teacher of Righteousness'.
    Right throughout the ages of humankind, there have been sages, soothsayers, prophets and mystics of all kinds; some sincere and others praying on the superstitions and the gullibilities of the general members of the population.

One remembers the Naassenes; an early Christian Gnostic sect and closely associated with Jesus-Yeshuah.

Shiloh, Sunday, November 3rd, 2013 - Day of the New Moon Hybrid Total Solar Eclipse at 12:50UCT​

9. admin

mudra
    9625957065_93d90ac4cf_q.

mudra
    • Post n°99

empty. mudra on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:19 pm
    shiloh wrote:Thank you mudra indeed for your wishes. Yes, Richard is my oldest son, who lost a leg in a car accident on February 21st, 2013. He is recuperating well now. I lost my eldest daughter Deborah on December 8th, 2004, aged 22 to a guilt-suicide over an abortion.
    I feel Love for your children Shiloh
    This is for them.
    For Richard who chose Life while remaining on Earth and for Deborah who chose Life by moving beyond.
    The words are from Jeff Foster.

61657_439477324155_5828675_n.

The great search ends here, now, in this moment. There is only love, and you are that – you are love itself. You are what I feel now, you are the thoughts bubbling up from nowhere and dissolving into nothingness, you are that robin over there, and the fresh dew on the morning grass, and the sun in all its radiance, and we are eternally, timelessly bound in this way, you and me, together with all things. Except there is no ‘me’, no ‘you’, and no ‘things’. So we will never be apart – no, we cannot be apart, not now, not ever.

So, this morning, I am alone in the garden, and you are here with me to see it all.

shiloh wrote:Regarding your birthday though, the 4-13-22 series below ends in the Scarab and is centred in the Water Element of the Zodiac. So you can see ALL your essences in your birthday and starsign.

And when you find the time for some deeper considerations of the esoteric meanings of the oriental and the occidental symbols and encoding patterns, then you might be interested in the legacy from the stars, left to this human civilization cycle of the last 26,000 years or so by certain ancient symbols, such as the Egyptian cartouche hereby utilized.
    Yes I can embrace this too .

The image of the Torus.
    What we are being the perfect emptiness at its center projecting worlds to see through tiny sparks of light.
    Where they begin, they end.
    NowHere
    I am that I am

Love from me
    mudra

10. admin