Introducing.. Susan Lynne Schwenger Aka The Exchanger

Discussion in 'SUSAN LYNNE SCHWENGER, Past, Present, Future & NOW' started by shiloh za-rah, Apr 14, 2014.

1. CULCULCAN

CULCULCAN The Final Synthesis - isbn 978-0-9939480-0-8 Staff Member

2038_n.?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=usEfXSq8xdAAX-YAHmE&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

2. CULCULCAN

nc_oc=AQkdUZg0g96yaxbtrTXDMVnvKhX_szZBZVZYzZZrYszGqHGOWgdHrBdUv7ept_JgLpc&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

3. CULCULCAN

9642_n.?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=j4RG_x6tBX4AX8CJIei&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

4. CULCULCAN

g_s960x960&_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=8tsDlNmWEdEAX-O-WfV&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

5. CULCULCAN

4055_n.?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Sc_f736oTIQAX9GkHxQ&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

6. CULCULCAN

e8b25e1ed005f9a2.

"In the 27 years of my woodworking business,
    I have never thrown away a knot.

Many people see knots as a defect,
    but to me knots are the visual representation
    of a trees struggle to thrive.

Not all little limbs become big branches, but their combined efforts on behalf of the tree
    as a whole should be celebrated.

Just like human scars they tell a story of sacrifice
    and healing.

Each of these "scars" has a unique personality and deserve the chance to be appreciated as art."
    – Keith Williams from Oddball Gallery
    e8b25e1ed005f9a2.

7. CULCULCAN

3159_n.?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=42O7xHkD4-0AX9tedC1&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

8. CULCULCAN

ds%2F2019%2F11%2Fkindness-1.%3Ffit%3D600%252C400%26ssl%3D1&fb_obo=1&utld=wp.com&stp=c0.5000x0.

9. CULCULCAN

Michael Chat Transcripts | Michael Teachings
    https://www.michaelteachings.com/chat_logs.html

Michael Chat with
    Nancy Gordon

(10/30/2005)

<Nancy> From Susan (Sweetsage): What is my real mission on earth?
    Do I have pre-natal agreements and if so, what are they? Why am I
    here?

<Nancy> Michael: The mission of everyone of you is to experience the physical plane, to learn lessons that cannot be learned any other way but in a human body. Having said that, we know that each of you has agreed with your Essence before each lifetime to an objective for that life. For you Susan, it is the objective of learning to let things unfold before you, then taking action to use them as you find useful. Within your pervue there is a tendency to wrench events as well as people into a pattern of doing that suits your plans. This may or may not be in accord with their natural flow. Be aware that working in concert with the natural flow is much less tiresome and tiring than the opposite. Do you have agreements you have made before incarnating? Of course you do. Perhaps you would like to refine your question and ask it more specifically.

<susans> I guess is what I am meant to do here; involve spiritual teachings of some kind. Writing ?

<Nancy> And as to why you are here, on this plane at this time, you
    have chosen to do this in order to activate you interest and
    profound attachment to the spiritual life that you have been
    learning about. You may pursue this interest in writing if you choose. That
    is a possibility. You may also consider this: You and all Old
    souls influence the world of your inhabiting merely by being in that
    world. You really do not have to DO very much. WE suggest that you
    may get as much satisfaction from minding your small circle as you
    could casting out to a larger one.

<susans> thank you....go to the next person

<Nancy> From Sal Rachele: I have been channeled as King cast. Is
    this correct?

<Nancy> Michael: This is correct.

<Nancy> From Sal: Do I have any pre-natal agreements with the
    fragment in seat #343 in my cadre/entity?

<Nancy> Michael: You have an agreement, yes. It is not a pre-natal agreement, although for all intents and purposes that is moot. <Nancy> You have connected and that is sufficient agreement for this time. WE remind you all that not all serious connections, matings, or other kinds of relatings are by agreement before incarnating. Many are, but not all. The ones you enter into 'on the fly' as one of our students so graphically puts it, are just as valid.

<salr> Thank you.

10. CULCULCAN

Michael Chat with
    Nancy Gordon

(11/30/2005)

<aeoneSusan> Over and over again, my essence chooses to align itself with The Order of the White Rose. Who was i in my most significant past life within this order, and, how does this relate to this current 13th grand cycle?
    <NancyG> Susan, this is Nancy speaking. Can you describe The Order of the White Rose for me?
    <aeoneSUSAN> it is an old mystical order; a group of fragments high priest / high priestess healers & magic workers.
    <NancyG> Thank you.
    <NancyG> The memory that the woman Susan has of her association with this mystical order is of being in the circle of governance. She was the third most important member and attained this position through serious study and devotion to the ideals of this group. She remained in this position until her death at the age of 47. The ideals of healing and study have carried over into many of your lifetimes, Susan. Sometimes the healing has been prominent, sometimes study has been more to the fore.
    <NancyG> The connection in this lifetime is somewhat less solid, making it a kind of background music for this time. You connect with some of your fellows during dream states and you enjoy their camaraderie once more when you do this. During this current grand cycle you have joined with the members of this ancient order a total of 67 times.