Introducing.. Susan Lynne Schwenger Aka The Exchanger

Discussion in 'SUSAN LYNNE SCHWENGER, Past, Present, Future & NOW' started by shiloh za-rah, Apr 14, 2014.

1. CULCULCAN

CULCULCAN The Final Synthesis - isbn 978-0-9939480-0-8 Staff Member

i like greg's story
    so ; i paste it below:
    **************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Greg Pesemeo
    12m ·

When you really focus your attention on the inner work for an extended period of time, YOU WILL NOTICE CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE.
    People around you actually change.
    Problems just seem to disappear.
    There's an ease and flow that seems to guide and arrange all things.
    This isn't just a theory I read about, which I DID read about 1f642. but IS my direct life experience so far.
    The seemingly solid world is MALLEABLE and constantly reacting to what's in our mind.
    If our mind is filled with unresolved clutter and upsets and inner conflict, that's the lens through which we will see our world. We just keep getting more of what's in our energy field. We are magnetic.
    If our mind and energy field has been cleared out a bit and settled and stabilized, this DOES start to reflect in circumstances and other people. We are magnetic.
    I've been sharing all I know on these topics for a number of years, both in person and online.
    My motto has been: "Give all to all." No withholding. No secrets. No saving content for courses or for selling later. Share everything I have.
    Doing this has exploded my FB friend count from 800 to 5,000 in a short time.
    "I am here to be truly helpful" is one of my routine prayers.
    The most recent surge of helpful service was 8 weeks ago, when Julie P. Archambault suggested I start offering these ideas and meditations at her place. The answer was an easy, "of course."
    I just keeping saying yes as things come up.
    Our group has now been to three cities, where I share the most succinct nuggets that have helped me over the years.
    In this photo, we're on the north shore where another beautiful soul, Gabriela, has invited us. This particular evening (last night) was DEEP. Only the people there can understand and feel the energy of what transpired.
    As Lydia said, it's like our church. More and more often as we gather in these spiritual meditations, a deep peace flows over me unlike when I'm alone. "Where two or more are gathered, there I am." A greater Spirit is able to come in. In a safe and heart-based environment, so much rich sharing among everyone opens up.
    During the gatherings, I want people to not just hear some words and have a nice little meditation but to experience an ACTUAL SHIFT in their life. I want them to get the most out of it. It's been happening. Momentum picks up.
    The shifts have been not just for others but for MYSELF. What's been happening to me is unusual compared to me in the past.
    For 1.5 years prior to covid, I WAS inspired to run various weekly gatherings. I recorded some of the sessions with the intention of sharing publicly.. but I never did. My confidence just wasn't there. Just didn't happen.
    When I restarted the ACIM groups 8 weeks ago, I didn't bother recording because I never did anything with the recordings in the past so why bother.
    Here's what happened..
    First gathering, no recording.
    Second gathering, ok, low quality audio recording.
    Third gathering, ok, better quality audio recording.
    Fourth gathering, video recording, lower quality.
    Fifth gathering, video recording, better quality.
    Sixth gathering, best quality yet.
    That's an organic evolution that seemed to happen on its own. But that's not the most interesting part.
    After the first video, I shared it online publicly. Very willingly. Easily. No reservation or hesitation.
    It wasn't until later that I realize that what USED to be a barrier for me doesn't even exist now.
    I'm suddenly putting myself out there so openly. I couldn't and didn't do that before! It's like a different me now.
    I attribute this to the ongoing inner-work I've been doing for years.
    Back then there WAS a very noticeable difference in how much calmer, grounded and centered I become. My housemates reflected this to me.
    These days, it's continued more and more in that direction with consistent focus and re-focus. Even my writing seems to come out easier and more fluid.
    I can summarize some of the lessons as:
    - staying calm in the mind
    - don't jump to conclusions
    - don't make up a story or interpretation about anything that happens
    - stay neutral and observe more, less opinionated
    - tune in and sense inner direction > there's a sense of "obviousness" about what to do or say next > there IS a wisdom that is orchestrating all things
    I didn't have any plans to be running these groups or be sitting in this photo in West Vancouver facilitating. It's amusing how I find myself in these situations!
    What I DO is simply keep following my next joy, my next passion, my next inner urge.. and things just keep flowering and opening up! Abundance keeps presenting itself. Synchronicities keep connecting people and events.
    One thing that I've locked into my lifestyle as non-negotiable is daily meditation. In the last 4 years, I missed a ten day period last year when I was sick. Otherwise, when something works so well, it's incentivizing to KEEP DOING IT.
    And not just doing it alone, but sharing it with others! It WANTS to be shared. This way the light extends and expands in the community. I SEE the effects it's been having on others the last 5 months.
    And that's exactly what I get to do these days. Whether it's during group Qi Gong meditation or ACIM meditation or private one-one-one sessions and/or Bio-Energy healings or chats with people around the world or whatever else arises next..
    I don't push anything. I just make things available and allow it to attract who it's mean to attract. No attachments. That's the game so far!
    Peace 1f9d8. 1f49b. 270c.
    ~Greg
    #rivermysticg #acimwithgreg
    04&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=jbkKkEhQtK0AX91ascx&tn=7EKjKmMelBd2rfB4&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

4You and 3 others

1 Comment

Comment

1 Comment

• Active

Susan Lynne Schwenger
      so; do you have a membership ? or; run strictly on donations ? how do you fund yourself ? i hope that is ok to ask ?

2. CULCULCAN

4825_n.?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=iA6kTZY2_HIAX8PtNpc&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

3. CULCULCAN

5823_n.?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=AJBFBAJD22AAX8cPnXw&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

4. CULCULCAN

5839_n.?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=CSs_2z8WpWkAX_43uR4&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

5. CULCULCAN

g_p843x403&_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=JBEG0Lt3MpMAX-iP0dL&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

6. CULCULCAN

“The average duration of a hug between two people is 3 seconds.

But researchers discovered when a hug lasts 20 seconds, it produces a therapeutic effect on the body and mind.

A sincere hug produces oxytocin, the love hormone.

This wonderful tranquilizer is offered for free every time you take a person in your arms, cradle a child,
    caress an animal or dance with our partner. 20 seconds. Mindful, present therapy for both parties.”
    ~Nicole Bordeleau

041204_n.?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=0rmUFUlIBNEAX8R5EIl&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

Sculpture: "The Hug - The Return"
    by Bruno Bruni, Hamburg 1980

7. CULCULCAN

2529_n.?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=RJ3Gv6E0MEIAX8-U_iJ&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

8. CULCULCAN

8639_n.?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=6xJxoQiZtioAX9FwyCT&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

9. CULCULCAN

8639_n.?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=6xJxoQiZtioAX9FwyCT&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

10. CULCULCAN

10&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=k98CLalxFrEAX_2Cg4W&tn=7EKjKmMelBd2rfB4&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.