15,000+++ Health Professionals On Covid / Covid_19, Covid-19, Cornavirus 19 - Well Researched Posts

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC SUBJECTS' started by CULCULCAN, Mar 11, 2021.

1. CULCULCAN

CULCULCAN The Final Synthesis - isbn 978-0-9939480-0-8 Staff Member

INVENTORS.JPG

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  2. CULCULCAN

NUREMBERG.

3. CULCULCAN

Dr. Milton Wolf
    @MiltonWolfMD says:
    28m·
    I stand by every position I initially had regarding Covid:

1. The Chinese are responsible for Covid-19, lied about it, and should be held to account.

2. The WHO is corrupt and the CDC has lost all its credibility in the matter the moment
    they allowed the teachers union write their policies. Fauci should be fired.

3. Politicians and journalists are the worst medical advisors on the planet.

4. Trump was right to ban travel initially as a temporizing measure while the risk was assessed.

5. Lockdowns are a disaster, both economically and medically, and should never have been implemented.

6. Paper & cloth masks are a waste of time that likely do more harm that good.
    They condition people to think like victims and view others not as humans but as disease vectors.

7. School closings and forced masking are child abuse.

8. Trump's Operation Warp Speed was impressive. The mRNA vaccine concept is intriguing.

9. People at risk should take the vaccine -- medical workers, elderly, etc. -- as I have.

10. Low-risk people should assess the risks of the vaccine after it's been administered
    to the first groups before proceeding but with the knowledge that there is no option that is completely risk free.

11. Vaccines should not be mandated.

12. Vaccines passports should be banned.

13. Life is inherently dangerous. The death rate is 100%.
    The government cannot keep you safe and that's not its job anyway.
    And, regardless of Covid, one day we will all stand before God and give account.

Dr. Milton Wolf
    @MiltonWolfMD

4. CULCULCAN

david32856757@david32856757 POSTED THIS:

·9m
    he tagged 3 people
    @JayMichaels @ThompsonMD @MiltonWolfMD

HE SAID: OWS is impressively deadly.

AND, HE POSTED THIS INFO FROM AN ARTICLE BELOW WITH TAGLiNE

Should you get vaccinated? - May 25, 2021
    https://trialsitenews.com/should-you-get-vaccinated/
    I always get vaccinated. I have been fully vaccinated with the Moderna COVID vaccine.
    My three daughters have all been vaccinated.

I recently learned that these vaccines have likely killed over 25,800 Americans
    (which I confirmed 3 different ways) and disabled at least 1,000,000 more.
    And we're only halfway to the finish line.
    We need to PAUSE these vaccines NOW before more people are killed.

The CDC, FDA, and NIH aren't disclosing how many people have been killed or disabled from the COVID vaccines.

The mainstream media isn't asking any questions; they are playing along. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter,
    and others are all censoring content that goes against the "perfectly safe" narrative so nobody is the wiser.

Tony Fauci, the "father of COVID," is still in his job even though all of this is his fault.

Cliff Lane, who reports to Tony, is still sandbagging early treatments so that people will falsely believ
    e that the vaccine is the only option.

The Democrats are still asleep at the wheel by refusing to request Fauci's unredacted emails from the NIH
    which will prove he covered up the fact he created the virus in the first place.

Biden is clueless urging Americans to vaccinate their kids with a deadly vaccine
    that has likely killed more than 25,000 Americans so far.

Academics in the medical community are nearly all clueless, urging people to get the safe and effective vaccine.

When I tried to bring this to the attention of leading academics they told me I was wrong
    and not to contact them ever again.

Sound too hard to believe?

I don't blame you.

But there is a reason that this article is the most popular article that has ever been on TrialSiteNews
    with over 1M views so far.

It's because everything I've said is true.

And nobody will debate me live about it.

They all refuse.

Based on what I *now* know about the miniscule vaccine benefits
    (less than a .5% reduction in absolute risk), side effects (including death),
    current COVID rates, and the success rate of early treatment protocols,

*the answer I would give today to anyone asking me for advice
    as to whether to take any of the current vaccines would be, "Just say NO."*

*What I find deeply disturbing is the lack of transparency on how dangerous the current COVID vaccines are.*

Healthy people could end up dead or permanently disabled at a rate that is "off the charts"
    compared with any other vaccine in our history. Look at the death report in our government's official
    Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) summarized in the tweet below.

*This is the most deadly vaccine we've ever made by a long shot.*

5. CULCULCAN

notoprick.

6. CULCULCAN

First Autopsy of COVID Vaccinated Patient Finds Every Organ of Body
    Infested with Spike Proteins

www.eutimes.net/2021/06/first-autopsy-of-covid-vaccinated-patient-finds-every-organ-of-body-infested-with-spike-proteins/

SevLjn6.
    The first-ever postmortem study of a patient vaccinated against COVID-19
    has revealed that viral RNA was found in every organ of the patient’s body,
    meaning that the vaccine is either ineffective or the coronavirus actually spreads faster in vaccinated individuals.

The scientific report out of Germany published by the International Journal of Infectious Diseases
    in June examined the autopsy of an 86-year-old man who had received a single dose of the SARS-CoV-2 vaccin
    e but died 4 weeks later after becoming infected with the virus by a nearby patient at a hospital.

From the “First case of postmortem study in a patient vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2“:

We report on an 86-year-old male resident of a retirement home who received vaccine
    against SARS-CoV-2.

Past medical history included systemic arterial hypertension, chronic venous insufficiency, dementia and prostate carcinoma.

On January 9, 2021, the man received lipid nanoparticle-formulated, nucleoside-modified
    RNA vaccine BNT162b2 in a 30 μg dose.

On that day and in the following 2 weeks, he presented with no clinical symptoms.

On day 18, he was admitted to hospital for worsening diarrhea.

Since he did not present with any clinical signs of COVID-19, isolation in a specific setting did not occur.

Laboratory testing revealed hypochromic anemia and increased creatinine serum levels.

Antigen test and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for SARS-CoV-2 were negative.

But the study notes that by day 25, that vaccinated patient had tested positive for COVID-19,
    presumably from a nearby COVID-infected patient in his hospital room,
    and died of kidney and respiratory failure the following day.

SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins were present in nearly all the vaccinated patient’s organs.

“In summary, the results of our autopsy case study in a patient with mRNA vaccine
    confirm the view that by first dose of vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 immunogenicity
    can already be induced, while sterile immunity is not adequately developed,” the study concluded.
    \
    In other words, although the COVID-19 vaccine triggered an immune response within the body,
    it didn’t appear to stop the spread of the virus, and therefore the spread of harmful viral spike proteins,
    throughout the body.

This is just more bombshell scientific evidence that the COVID-19 vaccine
    likely does more harm than good, and may actually even accelerate the spread of the coronavirus.

The vaccine used is BNT162b2. This is the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine.

First Autopsy of COVID Vaccinated Patient Finds Every Organ of Body
    Infested with Spike Proteins

www.eutimes.net/2021/06/first-autopsy-of-covid-vaccinated-patient-finds-every-organ-of-body-infested-with-spike-proteins/

7. CULCULCAN

WOW; one interesting question:

4F38DA8E-1DE7-4935-9A1F-FEDCC4D2C10A.
    Bexferal@Bexferalgoddess asks:

Do you think at any point they will begin to even realize they not only scared themselves into a vaccine,
    but also became the very petri dish they feared?
    Bexferal@Bexferalgoddess

8. CULCULCAN

9. CULCULCAN

10. CULCULCAN

"Covid 19 is more like the seasonal flu
    than a disease like Sars or Mers."
    ~Dr. Anthony Fauci
    NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE
    February 28th, 2020