Susan Lynne Schwenger ~ Sound Healing/energy Healer~13 Lines Of Spirit(12d)(0-1-12d,13-24d,25-36d)

Discussion in 'SUSAN LYNNE SCHWENGER, Past, Present, Future & NOW' started by CULCULCAN, Nov 11, 2021.

1. CULCULCAN

CULCULCAN The Final Synthesis - isbn 978-0-9939480-0-8 Staff Member

Michael Chat with Karen Murphy (12/18/2005)

Home > Channeling> Michael Chats Michael Chat with Karen Murphy
    (12/18/2005) Opening Comments

<KarenMurphy> Students, you have again come together here tonight
    with the intention of forming and maintaining a community
    despite your disparate locations.

We see that in so doing you are again forming
    not only a network between you,
    but also are increasing the energy between
    and among you via the power grids and meridians
    that exists on the physical plane.

We see also that along these ley lines
    there is much power to be taken from and added to,
    an infinite source if you will.

We see that several of you see this concept
    and instinctively draw upon this energy.

<KarenMurphy> Do, then, begin to draw upon it
    in a conscious manner, ever increasing the energy
    between you so that in time the entire earth
    will be engulfed with this power of intention.

There is the ability, then, to make great changes.

You see this, and by visualizing the change you will effect it.

Do you not see that you have this power?

Visualize then, the lines of power that cross
    and recross the earth.

See the light shining in these lines.

Follow your energy along one close to you,
    and see it light up with your intention.

See the energy race along this line to your neighbor,
    to your friend, even to someone unknown to you
    across the earth from where you reside.

You are all connected, in so many ways,
    and this is but yet another way of constant connection.

Effect the change, BE the change.

You are what you intend.

2. CULCULCAN

susan7monthswithdadW.
    susan with Dad at 7 months
    susanat1.
    susan at 1

susanat2shirt.
    susan at 2.5 with Dad susanwithdadat2.jgp.
    susan at 2.5 with her Dad

susanat2indresswithpearls.
    susan at 3

susanat5.
    susan at 5
    susanat7.
    susan at 7

susanafterdrown1.
    susan at 8 - after drowning
    susanat13.
    susan at 13
    susanat16.
    susan at 16
    susanat27b.
    susan at 26
    susanat27a.
    susan at 26
    susanat27d.
    susan at 26
    susanat27e.
    susan at 26
    susanat27c.
    susan at 26

susan26crop.
    susan at 26
    susanat40.
    susan at 40
    susan2004at46.
    susan at 46
    susanat52.
    susan at 52
    susanbeachstudio55in2013.

susan at 59
    susanat60withoutwriting.
    susan at 60
    susanat59-.
    susan at 64

susanat59.

susanat59.

susanat26rwb.

SUSANAT26G.JPG

susanat26rwb.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
  3. CULCULCAN

insert article i wrote on sound encoding/healing etc

nc_oc=AQl-Y5Dg7QcicHg9aYP4aqoK7Xntfum91ZLQQWI9HMI0fsrKFBaTOlglCTt4u6vUW50&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

4. CULCULCAN

WHAT KAREN SAID IN HER CHANNELING on me, and, sound encoding:

susankingcastsage = Su

Home > Channeling> Michael Chats
    Michael Chat with
    Karen Murphy

(12/18/2005)
    Opening Comments

<KarenMurphy> Students, you have again come together here tonight with the intention of forming and maintaining a community despite your disparate locations. We see that in so doing you are again forming not only a network between you, but also are increasing the energy between and among you via the power grids and meridians that exists on the physical plane. We see also that along these ley lines there is much power to be taken from and added to, an infinite source if you will. We see that several of you see this concept and instinctively draw upon this energy.

<KarenMurphy> Do, then, begin to draw upon it in a conscious manner, ever increasing the energy between you so that in time the entire earth will be engulfed with this power of intention. There is the ability, then, to make great changes. You see this, and by visualizing the change you will effect it. Do you not see that you have this power? Visualize then, the lines of power that cross and recross the earth. See the light shining in these lines. Follow your energy along one close to you, and see it light up with your intention. See the energy race along this line to your neighbor, to your friend, even to someone unknown to you across the earth from where you reside. You are all connected, in so many ways, and this is but yet another way of constant connection. Effect the change, BE the change. You are what you intend.
    Q & A

<DaveGregg> Kathleen, you are the first question for tonight...

<Kathleen> My birthday is winter solstice. How is this significant, and what or where should I place my focus this coming year?

<KarenMurphy> Kathleen, you see that the turning of the year is incredibly significant for you. Not only does it mark the end of the darkness in so many cultures across the earth, but for you it marks a personal end and beginning. This is course, was no accident, and we see that your Essence chose this time of birth for many reasons, not the least of which is this ending-beginning theme for you. You will see this as a theme in your life if you choose to see it.

<Kathleen> Yes.

<KarenMurphy> As far as your focus for the coming year, we see that the theme of this year for you is that of Inspiration. You intend then to not only find inspiration for yourself and the new beginnings that will come of this, but also that you will see the inspirational effect you have upon others.

<Kathleen> Thank you very much.
    <DaveGregg> Diane, you are next...
    <dianekeith> I would like to know what agreements my partner Helen and I have for this life.

<KarenMurphy> Diane, you and the woman Helen have had lives together in the past. You are aware of this. In the present life, then, you chose not only a mate agreement but also a teacher-student monad. This does make the relationship difficult at times, but we see that this was chosen because of the types of issues you had worked out together previously. You would not then have chosen this unless there was some positive thought of success. of course, as we see it, any situation is successful because there is always learning from it. We see that it is often difficult to maintain a relationship that fits within today's Western society cultural norms, that is, a so-called equal relationship, 50-50 if you will, while at the same time developing the teacher-student relationship. There have been abrasions on the past, and there more than likely continue to be others in the future. However, life as you know it is not fraught with difficulties that cannot be learned from and worked through.

<KarenMurphy> We suggest, the, that the two of you, preferably together, perform a short meditation nightly wherein you see yourselves successfully completing this monad while at the same time getting everything you are looking/hoping for out of your relationship. Three or so months of this meditation will have a profound effect.

<dianekeith> thank you

<DaveGregg> Elo-Maria, you are next...:)
    <Elo-Maria> About 4-5 years ago I had an interesting experience. I woke up at night to the intense voice, what whispered right to my ear: HELP ME! It was so intense and desperate voice and I know, it came outside (wasn愒 dream). It woke me up. I have been wondered, who was he and why he whispered this to me?

<KarenMurphy> Elo-Maria, you are probably aware that you remain quite open most of the time to astral entities and others who wish to converse with you. By remaining open to what the universe has to offer, you at the same time remain vulnerable to those who see this openness and wish to be a part of your sunny energy. We are not saying that these entities wish to prey upon you, on the contrary, most are benign and wish only a friendly ear. We see that on the night of which you speak, there was one most mischievous of these entities who saw your openness and wished, basically, to make you jump. It would have remained to converse with you had you been open to this, but the intensity frightened you and you immediately put up defenses. This entity still wishes to converse with you but has not yet found the way to do so without frightening you. if you would wish to do so, this entity is open to discourse with you but has no intention of harm toward you.

<KarenMurphy> Your best method of letting "him" know you are interested is to set forth that intention as darkness falls, and then remain quiet. You will most likely have a "visit". By the way, we see that this is not a "ghost" by any stretch of the imagination, but instead is more of a nature spirit. Often these entities become curious about human life and wish to make connection. Unless specifically called, they generally have little way to make this connection. By remaining open, then, and with intention, you may be able to do so.

<Elo-Maria> Interesting :) Thank you!

<DaveGregg> KerryP, you are next...
    <kerryp> Could you provide some insight about my brother Jacob, and how he might overcome some of the obstacles he's facing in choosing a direction to move in?

<KarenMurphy> Jacob has been unable to complete the 3rd IM in the positive pole. This has caused him a feeling of lacking direction, and so he continues to drift in life. In addition, his overleaves of Submission and Flow cause him difficulty in making choices. We see, the, that the best way for him to "find his way" would be for him to revisit the 3rd IM and attempt a completion of it in the positive pole. This will not be easy for Jacob, as he has made thus far many choices which remove him from parental influence, and to re-subject himself to this again so as to complete the 3rd IM would be difficult. But not impossible. We see that he would need to be quite motivated to do so, and thus far, as you have seen, he has been content to continue drifting. No amount of what you yourself wish for him can change this.

<kerryp> thank you!

<DaveGregg> Chknltl, you're next...
    <chknltl> I have a chronic reoccurring pain on my left foot. It is located just below my outer ankle. It strikes at random moments. Severity is sometime mild, sometime excruciating. Early medical tests have turned up nothing. There are further tests scheduled for next week. My fellow students feel that it may be related to a prior life. What is up with this bizarre pain?

<KarenMurphy> What is your given name, please?
    <chknltl> Chris Chick
    <KarenMurphy> OH yes, now I remember! :)

<KarenMurphy> In 18th century Spain, you were a bullfighter of some small renown. This of course was an honorable profession at the time ( and still is), and you were much revered in your region. You were known especially for a particular move in which you performed a pirouette-style dance step, in time to your own internal music, that was magical to watch. The bull approached as you turned away from him, and it was most exciting, as it would appear that you were sure to be impaled. One evening your timing was a bit off, and instead of completing the turn, the bull stumbled. You could not see this and react quickly, because your back was turned. The bull stumbled and gored your foot., impaling it and pinning you to the ground. The bull then flipped over, almost crushing you. You escaped with your life but your career was over. You ended your life several years later, alone and despondent, having turned to drink. The connection with the present life is from your fear now of success.

<KarenMurphy> Twice you have denied yourself the pleasure of success in your chosen filed, for fear of stumbling, of making a mistake. This can be counteracted by "taking the bull by the horns", and creating for yourself an intense visualization whereupon you do just that. Instead, then, of the bull goring your foot and falling on you, see yourself grabbing his horns and nimbly catapulting yourself over his head and to safety. This will likely give you the forward energy you need in order to erase the fear of success and to move forward with your plans for career and life.

<chknltl> Thank You

<DaveGregg> Eb, you are next. Please state your name. :)
    <eb> I'm earl, I am seeing a woman named Tami. could Michael please give their perspective on this relationship

<KarenMurphy> Earl, the woman known to you as Tami has twice been known to you previously. The first time was in Mesopotamia, wherein you were rival merchants selling supplies to sailors and sailing vessels. You severely undercut her in price and she went out of business, and has to seek other forms of income. Although no karma resulted from that life, there was left a feeling of distaste and competition. In the next life, this was almost reversed as the woman Tami was your son. You were an innkeeper in 17th century England, having been willed the inn from your ailing father. Tami was born out of wedlock and you passed him off as your brother for many years until things came to light. At that time, you were forced to close up shop due to social pressure. Tami was by then fairly well-to-do and a merchant in that town. Although he did not publicly acknowledge you, he did provide you with enough income to survive. Essence felt at the time that there was forgiveness of a sort and thus you have come together, slate clean, to try a relationship again.

<KarenMurphy> There is a mate agreement here, made more or less on the fly, that we see has a good chance of being completed. there is harmony between you now, and comfort. You have been through some difficulties together in these past lives and have weathered them. Overleaves do not abrade and the signs are positive.

<eb> thank you very much

<DaveGregg> LoriA, you're next...
    <LoriA> I would like to know of any past life as a Native American, and where in geography was that? thank you

<KarenMurphy> Lori, we see two lives as a former Native American.

<KarenMurphy> In one, you perished as a small girl of about five, as the hillside you were standing on suddenly crumbled and you were smothered in avalanche. In the other, you lived to be in your mid-40's, a warrior of some repute in the clan. This was pre-spear points, and animals were hunted with sharpened sticks. A difficult and dangerous job, and it required great courage. You prepared yourself by drinking a powerful concoction similar to mescal, and you often also saw visions. Those visions were well respected by the clan and even caused the clan to once move to a more fertile hunting ground. This life occurred in what is not northern Mexico, and the life as the young girl took place in what is now Utah.

<LoriA> thank you

<DaveGregg> Cynzim, you are next...
    <Cynzim> in the last two years or so, I have been receiving increasing amounts of med info from people as I converse with them. I would like information about this, how to use it for good purpose, and what guides or fragments may be assisting me in this. thank you.

<KarenMurphy> Cynthia, you have been a healer in several lives past, are you aware of this?

<Cynzim> yes

<KarenMurphy> You have the ability to "see" into the human body and have an innate understanding of its processes. You are being guided, then, to work more closely with essence and your guides in this pursuit. Essence has the desire that you should again help others by providing healing information. You are, then receiving information from, as we see it, three sources: One, your Essence, or "higher self". This should not be discounted and in fact, as you know, maintains a connection with the Tao. This is "good" and accurate information. Another source is from your guide Galen. Galen was an ancient Greek of some medical renown, and his energy remains for those who work in the medical-spiritual healing arts. Galen remains available for those who wish to connect with this energy. The third source is from a mid-causal entity, another teaching entity such as we, called Hermes. Hermes is named of course from the Greek mythological figure, the messenger. We see, Cynthia, that you have planned well for the healing aspects of this life and you may find resonance in a vocation that matches this energy with which you are so familiar. There would be an added harmony created by immersing several aspects of your life in this type of energy.

<Cynzim> thank you so much.

<DaveGregg> Johnnie, you're next...
    <johnnie1979> I have a history of food abuse. I was recently introduced to prolonged fasting, will this be beneficial for me.

<KarenMurphy> We do not see much benefit in this type of abuse of your body. We see that you have been abusive of your physical body in the past and that this stems mainly from your difficulty seeing yourself clearly. You wish at times to be invisible but see instead a distorted view of yourself. We would suggest, then, embarking on a program of mindfulness. Be mindful of what you eat. Prepare your food with simplicity and gratitude. Give your own body gratitude when you partake of food. Maintain awareness of the food, where it came from, and its preparation. This process works best when things are prepared simply from fresh and wholesome ingredients. This may be a big change for you, and we understand that it is not undertaken easily. We see also that you may benefit from a practice of meditation. If this is difficult, i.e. if your CF of Impatience becomes too much, then begin instead with yoga.

<KarenMurphy> A few minutes of Sun Salutations, once or twice daily, can bring mindfulness to your physical self and can help begin to ground you. Try this for several weeks and see if you feel a difference. Music also can have a grounding effect, and can bring awareness of your etheric self. Use music in small doses, and attempt to allow guidance in your choices. Essence knows what will be most beneficial.

<johnnie1979> thank you, Big hugs from my heart.
    <DaveGregg> Glenda, you're next...
    <Glendaliz> I was given cesium Crystals and the cosmic name "Atinac" at the age of 12 how is this useful to my spiritual progress

<KarenMurphy> Cesium comes from the same source as chalk and can be detrimental if ingested. It does have specific healing properties however, and can have a magnetic effect as well. For you it has mostly been giving you a feeling of comfort, of "home". The spiritual name "Atinac" has significance as this is the name you have chosen to be known by when not extant. Again, it has given you a feeling of being "home". This has created a grounding effect and has allowed you to work through some difficult overleaf choices that might otherwise have caused to you become weary and give up to begin again.

<KarenMurphy> We see these two things as acting as touchstones for you, reminding you of where you "came from" and who you are. The person who gave these to you did not do so by accident, and you have contact even now, on the astral plane.

<Glendaliz> Thanks
    <DaveGregg> Jane, you are next...
    <jane> I seem to be at a 'transitional' stage in my life. Can you shed any light on this for me? In what direction should I focus my energy? Thank you.

<KarenMurphy> Jane, we see that you are well in the throes of the 4th IM. Although this has not been the life-changing, traumatic event that it is for some, within you there has indeed been a shift. This shift in perspective, in awareness, is creating this feeling of transition. We see then, that in order to move "forward', it is necessary to first know from whence you came. That is, you must first continue to examine your origins and your past in order to see more clearly who you are and in what direction you face. We suggest, then, that you undergo some sort of regression, through hypnosis or otherwise, to bring your awareness back to your beginnings. The therapy known as rebirthing can also be appropriate. Either way, what you would attempt to do is to revisit your early childhood, s=to see again the perspective you maintained at that time, and to then be able to make comparisons with how you view yourself now. You would then emerge from this knowing what direction you are facing, and being able to clearly and firmly march forward in that direction.

<jane> thank you very much!
    <CarrotWax> This past week I had a recurrence of severe back pain. It's been an issue for over 10 years. It seems to have a strong emotional component. Could Michael address its source, comment on the progress made and anything additional that could help the issue?

<KarenMurphy> Matthew, you have allowed an astral fragment to attach itself to you. That this has been recurring shows that this is an old attachment. There was someone from your distant past with whom you have allowed this attachment. We see this as a classmate or school friend. This person was known to attach himself to others and thereby deplete their energy.' Even though you have not seen him in quite some time, his energy is felt to you. You have had recurring thoughts of him, and they have not been pleasant ones.

<CarrotWax> This is someone discarnate now?

<KarenMurphy> We suggest, then, following instructions as to removing "cording" that has attached itself. See the cord and follow it to its source. Sever the cord at the point it emerges from the body of the person who has attached to you. Sever it also at the point it connects with you.

<CarrotWax> Ok, I have been trying to sever connections where it connects to you, but not following them.

<KarenMurphy> Give the intention that the severing is permanent. Make this intention quite strong and emphatic. In other words, tell it in no uncertain terms to go away. This process should have an energizing effect upon you, but may instead have the opposite effect, as you have been compensating for this depletion for several years. Do not be surprised if several patterns change for you: eating, sleeping, and the like. Attempt to honor whatever you feel guided to do. The transition should take several weeks.

<CarrotWax> Thank you!
    <DaveGregg> Susan, you are next....
    <susankingcastsage> I am an old king cast sage spiritualist c1e7 #343 global prosperity/completion/side of truth what is the most important agreement I made for this life; and how am I progressing towards the realization of that goal

<KarenMurphy> Susan, you have agreed in this life to help pave the way for a heretofore new way of thought about healing. There are several who are working with you, all working together as one, both extant and discarnate. This work is not unknown to you. it involves using art and the expression of sound in order to effect changes upon the etheric body. When the transition that you and these others is complete, Western medicine as it is known at this time will be viewed as obsolete. We see this transition taking place over a period of about 200 years. As far as your progression toward realizing your goal, we see that an increased focus could be helpful to you. You have allowed your eclectic interests to sometimes get in the way. Each time, though, you have been brought to center by your workmates, although it would be easier for them not to have to perform this work and instead for you to attempt to maintain focus. We see this as a process for you that could take between 5-10 years should you choose to allow it.

san Lynne Schwenger

<susankingcastsage>
    I am an old king cast sage spiritualist
    c1e7 #343 global prosperity/completion/side of truth
    what is the most important agreement I made for this life;
    and how am I progressing towards the realization of that goal

<KarenMurphy>
    Susan Lynne Schwenger,
    you have agreed in this life
    to help pave the way for a heretofore
    new way of thought about healing.

There are several who are working with you,
    all working together as one,
    both extant and discarnate.

This work is not unknown to you.
    it involves using art and the expression of sound
    in order to effect changes upon the etheric body.

When the transition that you and these others is complete,
    Western medicine as it is known at this time
    will be viewed as obsolete.

We see this transition taking place
    over a period of about 200 years.

As far as your progression toward realizing your goal,
    we see that an increased focus could be helpful to you.

You have allowed your eclectic interests
    to sometimes get in the way.

Each time, though, you have been brought to center
    by your workmates, although it would be easier for them
    not to have to perform this work and instead for you to attempt
    to maintain focus.

We see this as a process for you that could take
    between 5-10 years should you choose to allow it.

December 18, 2005 | Michael Channeling (michaelteachings.com)
    https://www.michaelteachings.com/karen_chat_12-18-05.html

5. CULCULCAN

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."
    Nikola Tesla

6. CULCULCAN

2728. Energy is the living, vibrating ground of your being, and it is your body's natural self-healing elixir,
    its natural medicine.

This medicine, this energy medicine, feeds body and soul, and attending to it restores your natural vitality.

Energy medicine is the science and the art of optimizing your energies to help your body and mind function at its best 2728.

“We are, after all, surrounded by a constant stream of impacts, influences, and events.

We should never forget that we have at our disposal a great reservoir of human energy.”

Kingsley Dennis

g_p526x296&_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=WDWGdf0xuNYAX8iaQ08&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

7. CULCULCAN

8. CULCULCAN

Home > Channeling> Michael Chats
    Michael Chat with
    Karen Murphy

(12/18/2005)
    Opening Comments

<KarenMurphy> Students, you have again come together here tonight with the intention of forming and maintaining a community despite your disparate locations. We see that in so doing you are again forming not only a network between you, but also are increasing the energy between and among you via the power grids and meridians that exists on the physical plane. We see also that along these ley lines there is much power to be taken from and added to, an infinite source if you will. We see that several of you see this concept and instinctively draw upon this energy.

<KarenMurphy> Do, then, begin to draw upon it in a conscious manner, ever increasing the energy between you so that in time the entire earth will be engulfed with this power of intention. There is the ability, then, to make great changes. You see this, and by visualizing the change you will effect it. Do you not see that you have this power? Visualize then, the lines of power that cross and recross the earth. See the light shining in these lines. Follow your energy along one close to you, and see it light up with your intention. See the energy race along this line to your neighbor, to your friend, even to someone unknown to you across the earth from where you reside. You are all connected, in so many ways, and this is but yet another way of constant connection. Effect the change, BE the change. You are what you intend.
    Q & A

<DaveGregg> Kathleen, you are the first question for tonight...

<Kathleen> My birthday is winter solstice. How is this significant, and what or where should I place my focus this coming year?

<KarenMurphy> Kathleen, you see that the turning of the year is incredibly significant for you. Not only does it mark the end of the darkness in so many cultures across the earth, but for you it marks a personal end and beginning. This is course, was no accident, and we see that your Essence chose this time of birth for many reasons, not the least of which is this ending-beginning theme for you. You will see this as a theme in your life if you choose to see it.

<Kathleen> Yes.

<KarenMurphy> As far as your focus for the coming year, we see that the theme of this year for you is that of Inspiration. You intend then to not only find inspiration for yourself and the new beginnings that will come of this, but also that you will see the inspirational effect you have upon others.

<Kathleen> Thank you very much.
    <DaveGregg> Diane, you are next...
    <dianekeith> I would like to know what agreements my partner Helen and I have for this life.

<KarenMurphy> Diane, you and the woman Helen have had lives together in the past. You are aware of this. In the present life, then, you chose not only a mate agreement but also a teacher-student monad. This does make the relationship difficult at times, but we see that this was chosen because of the types of issues you had worked out together previously. You would not then have chosen this unless there was some positive thought of success. of course, as we see it, any situation is successful because there is always learning from it. We see that it is often difficult to maintain a relationship that fits within today's Western society cultural norms, that is, a so-called equal relationship, 50-50 if you will, while at the same time developing the teacher-student relationship. There have been abrasions on the past, and there more than likely continue to be others in the future. However, life as you know it is not fraught with difficulties that cannot be learned from and worked through.

<KarenMurphy> We suggest, the, that the two of you, preferably together, perform a short meditation nightly wherein you see yourselves successfully completing this monad while at the same time getting everything you are looking/hoping for out of your relationship. Three or so months of this meditation will have a profound effect.

<dianekeith> thank you

<DaveGregg> Elo-Maria, you are next...:)
    <Elo-Maria> About 4-5 years ago I had an interesting experience. I woke up at night to the intense voice, what whispered right to my ear: HELP ME! It was so intense and desperate voice and I know, it came outside (wasn愒 dream). It woke me up. I have been wondered, who was he and why he whispered this to me?

<KarenMurphy> Elo-Maria, you are probably aware that you remain quite open most of the time to astral entities and others who wish to converse with you. By remaining open to what the universe has to offer, you at the same time remain vulnerable to those who see this openness and wish to be a part of your sunny energy. We are not saying that these entities wish to prey upon you, on the contrary, most are benign and wish only a friendly ear. We see that on the night of which you speak, there was one most mischievous of these entities who saw your openness and wished, basically, to make you jump. It would have remained to converse with you had you been open to this, but the intensity frightened you and you immediately put up defenses. This entity still wishes to converse with you but has not yet found the way to do so without frightening you. if you would wish to do so, this entity is open to discourse with you but has no intention of harm toward you.

<KarenMurphy> Your best method of letting "him" know you are interested is to set forth that intention as darkness falls, and then remain quiet. You will most likely have a "visit". By the way, we see that this is not a "ghost" by any stretch of the imagination, but instead is more of a nature spirit. Often these entities become curious about human life and wish to make connection. Unless specifically called, they generally have little way to make this connection. By remaining open, then, and with intention, you may be able to do so.

<Elo-Maria> Interesting :) Thank you!

<DaveGregg> KerryP, you are next...
    <kerryp> Could you provide some insight about my brother Jacob, and how he might overcome some of the obstacles he's facing in choosing a direction to move in?

<KarenMurphy> Jacob has been unable to complete the 3rd IM in the positive pole. This has caused him a feeling of lacking direction, and so he continues to drift in life. In addition, his overleaves of Submission and Flow cause him difficulty in making choices. We see, the, that the best way for him to "find his way" would be for him to revisit the 3rd IM and attempt a completion of it in the positive pole. This will not be easy for Jacob, as he has made thus far many choices which remove him from parental influence, and to re-subject himself to this again so as to complete the 3rd IM would be difficult. But not impossible. We see that he would need to be quite motivated to do so, and thus far, as you have seen, he has been content to continue drifting. No amount of what you yourself wish for him can change this.

<kerryp> thank you!

<DaveGregg> Chknltl, you're next...
    <chknltl> I have a chronic reoccurring pain on my left foot. It is located just below my outer ankle. It strikes at random moments. Severity is sometime mild, sometime excruciating. Early medical tests have turned up nothing. There are further tests scheduled for next week. My fellow students feel that it may be related to a prior life. What is up with this bizarre pain?

<KarenMurphy> What is your given name, please?
    <chknltl> Chris Chick
    <KarenMurphy> OH yes, now I remember! :)

<KarenMurphy> In 18th century Spain, you were a bullfighter of some small renown. This of course was an honorable profession at the time ( and still is), and you were much revered in your region. You were known especially for a particular move in which you performed a pirouette-style dance step, in time to your own internal music, that was magical to watch. The bull approached as you turned away from him, and it was most exciting, as it would appear that you were sure to be impaled. One evening your timing was a bit off, and instead of completing the turn, the bull stumbled. You could not see this and react quickly, because your back was turned. The bull stumbled and gored your foot., impaling it and pinning you to the ground. The bull then flipped over, almost crushing you. You escaped with your life but your career was over. You ended your life several years later, alone and despondent, having turned to drink. The connection with the present life is from your fear now of success.

<KarenMurphy> Twice you have denied yourself the pleasure of success in your chosen filed, for fear of stumbling, of making a mistake. This can be counteracted by "taking the bull by the horns", and creating for yourself an intense visualization whereupon you do just that. Instead, then, of the bull goring your foot and falling on you, see yourself grabbing his horns and nimbly catapulting yourself over his head and to safety. This will likely give you the forward energy you need in order to erase the fear of success and to move forward with your plans for career and life.

<chknltl> Thank You

<DaveGregg> Eb, you are next. Please state your name. :)
    <eb> I'm earl, I am seeing a woman named Tami. could Michael please give their perspective on this relationship

<KarenMurphy> Earl, the woman known to you as Tami has twice been known to you previously. The first time was in Mesopotamia, wherein you were rival merchants selling supplies to sailors and sailing vessels. You severely undercut her in price and she went out of business, and has to seek other forms of income. Although no karma resulted from that life, there was left a feeling of distaste and competition. In the next life, this was almost reversed as the woman Tami was your son. You were an innkeeper in 17th century England, having been willed the inn from your ailing father. Tami was born out of wedlock and you passed him off as your brother for many years until things came to light. At that time, you were forced to close up shop due to social pressure. Tami was by then fairly well-to-do and a merchant in that town. Although he did not publicly acknowledge you, he did provide you with enough income to survive. Essence felt at the time that there was forgiveness of a sort and thus you have come together, slate clean, to try a relationship again.

<KarenMurphy> There is a mate agreement here, made more or less on the fly, that we see has a good chance of being completed. there is harmony between you now, and comfort. You have been through some difficulties together in these past lives and have weathered them. Overleaves do not abrade and the signs are positive.

<eb> thank you very much

<DaveGregg> LoriA, you're next...
    <LoriA> I would like to know of any past life as a Native American, and where in geography was that? thank you

<KarenMurphy> Lori, we see two lives as a former Native American.

<KarenMurphy> In one, you perished as a small girl of about five, as the hillside you were standing on suddenly crumbled and you were smothered in avalanche. In the other, you lived to be in your mid-40's, a warrior of some repute in the clan. This was pre-spear points, and animals were hunted with sharpened sticks. A difficult and dangerous job, and it required great courage. You prepared yourself by drinking a powerful concoction similar to mescal, and you often also saw visions. Those visions were well respected by the clan and even caused the clan to once move to a more fertile hunting ground. This life occurred in what is not northern Mexico, and the life as the young girl took place in what is now Utah.

<LoriA> thank you

<DaveGregg> Cynzim, you are next...
    <Cynzim> in the last two years or so, I have been receiving increasing amounts of med info from people as I converse with them. I would like information about this, how to use it for good purpose, and what guides or fragments may be assisting me in this. thank you.

<KarenMurphy> Cynthia, you have been a healer in several lives past, are you aware of this?

<Cynzim> yes

<KarenMurphy> You have the ability to "see" into the human body and have an innate understanding of its processes. You are being guided, then, to work more closely with essence and your guides in this pursuit. Essence has the desire that you should again help others by providing healing information. You are, then receiving information from, as we see it, three sources: One, your Essence, or "higher self". This should not be discounted and in fact, as you know, maintains a connection with the Tao. This is "good" and accurate information. Another source is from your guide Galen. Galen was an ancient Greek of some medical renown, and his energy remains for those who work in the medical-spiritual healing arts. Galen remains available for those who wish to connect with this energy. The third source is from a mid-causal entity, another teaching entity such as we, called Hermes. Hermes is named of course from the Greek mythological figure, the messenger. We see, Cynthia, that you have planned well for the healing aspects of this life and you may find resonance in a vocation that matches this energy with which you are so familiar. There would be an added harmony created by immersing several aspects of your life in this type of energy.

<Cynzim> thank you so much.

<DaveGregg> Johnnie, you're next...
    <johnnie1979> I have a history of food abuse. I was recently introduced to prolonged fasting, will this be beneficial for me.

<KarenMurphy> We do not see much benefit in this type of abuse of your body. We see that you have been abusive of your physical body in the past and that this stems mainly from your difficulty seeing yourself clearly. You wish at times to be invisible but see instead a distorted view of yourself. We would suggest, then, embarking on a program of mindfulness. Be mindful of what you eat. Prepare your food with simplicity and gratitude. Give your own body gratitude when you partake of food. Maintain awareness of the food, where it came from, and its preparation. This process works best when things are prepared simply from fresh and wholesome ingredients. This may be a big change for you, and we understand that it is not undertaken easily. We see also that you may benefit from a practice of meditation. If this is difficult, i.e. if your CF of Impatience becomes too much, then begin instead with yoga.

<KarenMurphy> A few minutes of Sun Salutations, once or twice daily, can bring mindfulness to your physical self and can help begin to ground you. Try this for several weeks and see if you feel a difference. Music also can have a grounding effect, and can bring awareness of your etheric self. Use music in small doses, and attempt to allow guidance in your choices. Essence knows what will be most beneficial.

<johnnie1979> thank you, Big hugs from my heart.
    <DaveGregg> Glenda, you're next...
    <Glendaliz> I was given cesium Crystals and the cosmic name "Atinac" at the age of 12 how is this useful to my spiritual progress

<KarenMurphy> Cesium comes from the same source as chalk and can be detrimental if ingested. It does have specific healing properties however, and can have a magnetic effect as well. For you it has mostly been giving you a feeling of comfort, of "home". The spiritual name "Atinac" has significance as this is the name you have chosen to be known by when not extant. Again, it has given you a feeling of being "home". This has created a grounding effect and has allowed you to work through some difficult overleaf choices that might otherwise have caused to you become weary and give up to begin again.

<KarenMurphy> We see these two things as acting as touchstones for you, reminding you of where you "came from" and who you are. The person who gave these to you did not do so by accident, and you have contact even now, on the astral plane.

<Glendaliz> Thanks
    <DaveGregg> Jane, you are next...
    <jane> I seem to be at a 'transitional' stage in my life. Can you shed any light on this for me? In what direction should I focus my energy? Thank you.

<KarenMurphy> Jane, we see that you are well in the throes of the 4th IM. Although this has not been the life-changing, traumatic event that it is for some, within you there has indeed been a shift. This shift in perspective, in awareness, is creating this feeling of transition. We see then, that in order to move "forward', it is necessary to first know from whence you came. That is, you must first continue to examine your origins and your past in order to see more clearly who you are and in what direction you face. We suggest, then, that you undergo some sort of regression, through hypnosis or otherwise, to bring your awareness back to your beginnings. The therapy known as rebirthing can also be appropriate. Either way, what you would attempt to do is to revisit your early childhood, s=to see again the perspective you maintained at that time, and to then be able to make comparisons with how you view yourself now. You would then emerge from this knowing what direction you are facing, and being able to clearly and firmly march forward in that direction.

<jane> thank you very much!
    <CarrotWax> This past week I had a recurrence of severe back pain. It's been an issue for over 10 years. It seems to have a strong emotional component. Could Michael address its source, comment on the progress made and anything additional that could help the issue?

<KarenMurphy> Matthew, you have allowed an astral fragment to attach itself to you. That this has been recurring shows that this is an old attachment. There was someone from your distant past with whom you have allowed this attachment. We see this as a classmate or school friend. This person was known to attach himself to others and thereby deplete their energy.' Even though you have not seen him in quite some time, his energy is felt to you. You have had recurring thoughts of him, and they have not been pleasant ones.

<CarrotWax> This is someone discarnate now?

<KarenMurphy> We suggest, then, following instructions as to removing "cording" that has attached itself. See the cord and follow it to its source. Sever the cord at the point it emerges from the body of the person who has attached to you. Sever it also at the point it connects with you.

<CarrotWax> Ok, I have been trying to sever connections where it connects to you, but not following them.

<KarenMurphy> Give the intention that the severing is permanent. Make this intention quite strong and emphatic. In other words, tell it in no uncertain terms to go away. This process should have an energizing effect upon you, but may instead have the opposite effect, as you have been compensating for this depletion for several years. Do not be surprised if several patterns change for you: eating, sleeping, and the like. Attempt to honor whatever you feel guided to do. The transition should take several weeks.

<CarrotWax> Thank you!
    <DaveGregg> Susan, you are next....
    <susankingcastsage> I am an old king cast sage spiritualist c1e7 #343 global prosperity/completion/side of truth what is the most important agreement I made for this life; and how am I progressing towards the realization of that goal

<KarenMurphy> Susan, you have agreed in this life to help pave the way for a heretofore new way of thought about healing. There are several who are working with you, all working together as one, both extant and discarnate. This work is not unknown to you. it involves using art and the expression of sound in order to effect changes upon the etheric body. When the transition that you and these others is complete, Western medicine as it is known at this time will be viewed as obsolete. We see this transition taking place over a period of about 200 years. As far as your progression toward realizing your goal, we see that an increased focus could be helpful to you. You have allowed your eclectic interests to sometimes get in the way. Each time, though, you have been brought to center by your workmates, although it would be easier for them not to have to perform this work and instead for you to attempt to maintain focus. We see this as a process for you that could take between 5-10 years should you choose to allow it.

9. CULCULCAN

7582_n.?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=uvqTlTxewTAAX9L7Mhg&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.

10. CULCULCAN

Susan Lynne Schwenger
    i know i was the quintessence of lemuria, a teacher of the teachers of the dreamers and lived in the floating temples - i had 4 cycles in lemuria - 1st one a daughter of the king, and, i helped my dad doing good work in the kingdom, my 2nd life, 3rd life - and, 4th life were in the quintessence - triad/trine/trinity - which took 3 life cycles to complete - we lived much longer lives - one of those lives was 360 years, 720years, and, 1440 years - the children would come to the foot of the floating temples; and; in order to come to school; they had to first learn the fine art of teleportation - i also have a vivid memory of being ready to leave the life, and, i teleported down from the floating temples; and; walked across the land to the sea/ocean - and; then i walked into the sea/ocean- heading back to the heart of Thera, a 9/21/34d to 12/24/36d heaven, in the sea ~susan @13linesofspirit @in12d