The Factuals versus the NABS (New Age BullShit)

Discussion in 'Memeperplexed' started by admin, Nov 9, 2014.

1. admin

admin Well-Known Member Staff Member

shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh
    • Post n°1

empty. The Factuals versus the Nabs

empty. shiloh on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:01 pm
    The Factual versus the New Age BS aka Nabs

Factuals of proper Science--------- Disinformative Nabs

shiloh, September 17th, 2013

Last edited by shiloh on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total

2. admin

Aquaries1111
    880-40.

Aquaries1111
    • Post n°2

Re: The Factuals versus the Nabs

Aquaries1111 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:14 am
    Oh Dear Shiloh oh, you think it matters me that you term me as a Nabster? Nabs? Nabser? I forget the exact term; honestly; I must tell you; I have no disheartenty "a word I thus created". I like being termed a NABS for to me the meaning means Naughty Ass But Shining". so call me "NABS" for the definitions between the two of us is not mutual and so therefore I take the term NABS as defining what it means to me, and so if you keep referring to such terms as in your own as what a NABS means then thus could mean you are conceptualizing the unfertilizeness in your own unconceptual delusional MOPSter and the term I keep to myself, for you to discern in your own delusional head! So take something home, sleep well, take your Enigma and figure out yourself. Only you can figure out yourself; and to define others is in actuality defining yourself!

Asmile_zpsa6834124.

3. admin

shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh
    • Post n°3

empty. Re: The Factuals versus the Nabs

empty. shiloh on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:11 am
    JZ Knight Ramtha Cult Exposed

Glen Cunningham talks about his involvement with Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (RSE). In this two part video interview Glen talks about his unique experience of being employed by JZ Knight as Ramtha's personal bodyguard while a member of RSE. He came to realize that he was involved In a clever and deceptive cult. In this candid interview with David McCarthy, Glen answers questions regarding, How he got involved with RSE, what his experiences were while he was employed there, especially that caused him to leave, And what he learned of the workings of RSE while he was employed there. This interview is based on Glen's personal experiences and opinions as related to RSE.

-----------Nabs Expose'-----------

312 Responses to “JZ Knight Ramtha Cult Exposed”

[1]WisdomEye Says:
    December 7th, 2008 at 8:32 pm
    Amazing stuff! She’s still out there doing this with countless innocents following her “borrowings” of teachings from the greats and dashing in her own illogical ideas. This man was with her as her bodyguard? Here he is openly telling all the truth about the place. And RFK, Jr. spoke at this place and reveled about it. Hindus, take note. The woman this man speaks of claims to be the “Ram” of your people, channelling through an american woman who has taken your teachings and made them her own. Others pay a lot of money for classes on doom and gloom and ufo stories including the ufo Ramtha is in, and that Ramtha was the first human to ascend, and I just cannot continue with this. The truth is right here in this video. Know that which is, and that which is NOT.

[2]Marissa Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 8:37 pm
    OMG!you have got to be kidding….. At first i thought to myself.. wow this Ramtha stuff may have something to it, until i listened to her (Rmatha) talk about Christmas and how we should worship a tree!! She contradicted herself because in previous speeches she talks about how we are ALL enterties and are ALL equal, then out of the blue in this speech she talks about the lights we put on the tree and what they represent..mmm. umm Ramtha… doesnt that put limits on our beliefs??? . like did they do that 35,000 yrs ago????? Then she talks about Christ and how he is Holy… but umm Ramtha teacher..aren’t we all equal here on earth?? wasn’t it OUR choice to come back to earth???
    In one of her retarded speeches she even tells some children how she (Ramtha) will set up a meeting with the Loch Ness Monster for this boy and his father to meet! lol.. than she tells another young boy how she will setup a meeting for this young boy to meet a “Big Foot” !!! Meanwhile their dumb parents are sitting there beside their children clapping hands and encouraging this crap… These kids are going to grow up being completely useless to society, whilst they wait for their chance meetings !! sad.. sad.. sad.

[3]KAT Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 7:55 pm
    Wow, I almost just ordered “Ramtha: The White Book” from Amazon, but decided to google some REAL reviews and now I’m sure glad I didn’t buy the book!Off and on since the early 1980s I have followed Shirley MacLaine, and I vaguely remember something about her having a “falling out” with JZ in the 80s but never understood what happened.I remember seeing Shirley on a TV interview where they were asking her why she initially was such a believer of Ramtha and then changed her mind, but Shirley didn’t say much and seemed somewhat embarrassed that she had been duped!Does anybody else remember that or know the details?

[4]Mac Says:
    February 11th, 2009 at 1:25 pm
    Check it out: http://www.enlightenmefree.com – a site set up for ex-students of the Ramtha “School”

[5]patti Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 7:40 pm
    have a life long friend who is sucked up in this now….has invested almost 10000 as close as I can figure now and is currently at the “blue college”It makes me sick to think how people can do this and how some people fall for it.How can I get her out?

[6]Craig Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 5:46 pm
    Patti,
    Very Interesting, I also have a lifelong friend (I’ll just call him JK). who is also in the “Blue College”.No matter what common sense and solid logic I present, He remains fooled by this cult.He spent a ton of money to go a few weeks ago to a 2.5 week long “session”.They must return or they looses their place in the blue college… what a scam to keep JZ rolling in their cash.
    Let me know if you have found any ideas to help our friends see the real light….. Thanks
    Craig

[7]phil Says:
    March 14th, 2009 at 11:35 pm
    “Never believe any thing that anyone tells you, not even from me, unless it rings truth within your being” _Buddha
    I’ve never attended Ramtha’s school, but the principle teaching works! Ramtha’s teaching isn’t about Ramtha’s super natural power at all! It’s all about the individuals consciousness! Just because your limited, & don’t understand it doesn’t make it false. Ramtha’s definition of “truth” is philosophy that has been experienced! You’ll buy into far wilder tales so easily, it’s a pity. To a narrow minded, limited mind, his teachings certainly may be dangerous. To the organized religions, which all started as “cults”, it’s dangerous! But because this man doesn’t believe doesn’t mean anything at all! Hate Ramtha if you will, but in my own experience, I believe “Don’t judge a book by the cover”, I listen to the underlying message, which in this case, rings truth within my being. However, I fully understand those who stand against Ramtha’s message, he puts responsibility solely on the individual. You create your own reality, few are willing to accept that. It’s far easier to just let your ego run rampant with your life. Or lean on the church and wait for a saviour. Return to your emotional addictions, turn on the tv, have another donut.

[8]J.C. Says:
    March 26th, 2009 at 4:04 pm
    I have a good friend who is in this cult and it is so devastating to me. I have yet to meet one person from this school and so far I’ve met 4. 3 out of the 4 are the most egotistical fanatics, it’s like a freaky sorority. I grew up in a christian cult and I will tell you what, this is a cult. I really don’t know what to do about my friend. It breaks my heart. She’s talking about a great flood, all kinds of weird alien stuff.

[9]patti Says:
    March 29th, 2009 at 8:36 am
    I am not “judging a book by its cover”I have watched a life long friend disconnect herself from her friends and walk away from her two children to be a part of this cult….YES IT IS A CULT.I believe in being enlightened and all of that but when you take on the responsiblilities of being a parent you cannot just walk away.This cult isolates people by promoting that the outside world will not support forward thinking and all you have to do is disconnect.You have to keep paying to keep your status and the more you pay the more “secrets” you are allowed to know.They promote that the end of the world as we know it will happen at the end of 2012 (Mayan calendar).I fear that if my friend does not wake up by then I will find her drinking Koolaid on that day.My friend no longer talks to me cause I am verbalizing my concerns and so she now has to disconnect from me.I do blame my friend in that she was so searching for her place in this world that she allowed this cult to suck her in and put all of these stipulations on her, I blame her for walking away from her two children who are currently getting professional help to work through this.But I blame this woman “JZ” for being so money hungry that she will use her ablitity to manipulate people to the point of stealing money and ruining lives of innocent children.

[10]patti Says:
    March 29th, 2009 at 8:42 am
    to Phil….Ramtha is not real…..it is not a “HE” it is JZ Knight a woman who is really good at speaking and if you listen to the video and research this more, really good at putting alot of good spiritual philosophy together and selling it as a package to people who are looking for forward thinking.Unfortunately you would find these people are looking for something to fix what they are feeling is lacking in thier lives.I don’t mind making money off of providing a service, but promoting a service that requires you to isolate yourselves from everyone who knows and loves you, walking away from innocent children and profitting from that is WRONG

[11]David Says:
    April 18th, 2009 at 11:10 pm
    This women as a total fake Ramtha,I must say she is clever and has decieved alot of people.She’s in it for the money.Have you seen her pictures lately,she looks like she had a ton of cosmetic surgery on her lips, face etc.If she was the real thing Why do you need plastic surgery?

and so on and on

http://wideeyecinema.org/index.html?p=685

Shiloh, September 17th, 2013

4. admin

Floyd
    100-38.

Floyd
    • Post n°4

empty. Floyd on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:40 am
    One has to be minded of course, that there is actually no such thing as a new age religion. What some term as a single spiritual view is actually an aggregate of systems and beliefs that are often opposed and within this alleged religion lies more antagony than union.

The alien cult indicated above is just one example of many ufo cults and alien religions. There may be some merit to some alleged new age philisophies. In fact im certain of that. There is much christian propaganda against the poorly titled new age religion, from a variety of christian sects. In fact whereas christianity and Islam have unifying principles and are identifiable as a single religion, this alleged new age religion does not. It takes much more careful examination to understand before generalising about it.

One thing that is clear, that the 'movement' was infiltrated by ufo/alien religious leaders dating back to the american fascist William Pelley along with the ultra conservative pro american I AM religions traced back to the fraud Guy Ballard. It is interesting to note that both these men wanted to be presidents of a theocratic United States. The essence of the foul philosophy of these men continued in later ufo religions which, of course, serve both as a front for extreme right ideology and were/are manipulated and expanded upon by agencies to cover secret technologies.

Clearly government agencies are also involved with usung the movement to spread disinformation aka Niburu, elenin and ascension cults. Scientology is very interesting in this regard.

So yes. There is indeed a lot of bullshit about and its good to be aware of it but there is in fact no such thing as a new age religion.

There is also much to be weary of in the mainstream relgions and we shouldnt confine ourselves to being critical of the more recent ones.

What about the old age religious movement?
    OABS.

What we need to do is increase the peace regardless of any religious or political ideology that serve only to seperate and destroy.

History has shown us that.

5. admin

mudra
    9625957065_93d90ac4cf_q.

mudra
    • Post n°5

empty. mudra on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:11 pm
    There is truth and untruth to be found in every belief depending on how we look at it.
    What is beautifull is that we don't have to believe any of it .

Conflict ends when you listen to the one in front of you from a non-defensive place of deep acceptance and love, a place beyond “I am right and you are wrong”, a place where you fully honor and allow their present experience of life, however absurd or unkind their views may sound and feel to you right now.

Conflict ends when you are willing to be perceived as wrong, even if you are quite certain that you are right.

Conflict ends when you stop pretending to have all the answers, when you stop pretending to know, and instead you listen, really listen to the one in front of you, who is secretly yourself, ingeniously disguised.

For what you are has nothing to defend, and nowhere to hide.

Jeff Foster

Yes let's increase the peace regardless ..

Love from me
    mudra

6. admin

shiloh

400-28.
    Shiloh
    • Post n°6

empty. shiloh on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:25 pm
    Floyd wrote:One has to be minded of course, that there is actually no such thing as a new age religion. What some term as a single spiritual view is actually an aggregate of systems and beliefs that are often opposed and within this alleged religion lies more antagony than union.

The alien cult indicated above is just one example of many ufo cults and alien religions. There may be some merit to some alleged new age philisophies. In fact im certain of that. There is much christian propaganda against the poorly titled new age religion, from a variety of christian sects. In fact whereas christianity and Islam have unifying principles and are identifiable as a single religion, this alleged new age religion does not. It takes much more careful examination to understand before generalising about it.

One thing that is clear, that the 'movement' was infiltrated by ufo/alien religious leaders dating back to the american fascist William Pelley along with the ultra conservative pro american I AM religions traced back to the fraud Guy Ballard. It is interesting to note that both these men wanted to be presidents of a theocratic United States. The essence of the foul philosophy of these men continued in later ufo religions which, of course, serve both as a front for extreme right ideology and were/are manipulated and expanded upon by agencies to cover secret technologies.

Clearly government agencies are also involved with usung the movement to spread disinformation aka Niburu, elenin and ascension cults. Scientology is very interesting in this regard.

So yes. There is indeed a lot of bullshit about and its good to be aware of it but there is in fact no such thing as a new age religion.

There is also much to be weary of in the mainstream relgions and we shouldnt confine ourselves to being critical of the more recent ones.

What about the old age religious movement?
    OABS.

What we need to do is increase the peace regardless of any religious or political ideology that serve only to seperate and destroy.

History has shown us that.
    Your comments are all valid observations and considerations Floyd. The Old World BS you refer to is however deeply interwoven with the human history on this planet and engages a multitude of cultural evolvements, which many times resulted in the misconstruction of original ideas in affiliation with philosophies and belief systems.

There is a difference between historical fact and this same historical fact as 'retold' and 'used' by particular and diverse factions.
    This difference itself then becomes a history of the history in itself and can be abused by some factions, which have interpreted the original historical factualities in their own coloured agendas. Corollarily, the original facts can become embellished and in many ways overstated by factions or groups, who can perceive advantages to their agendas and philosophies.

Just because the Old Testament or Torah, often reads like the 'madness' of a rather bloodthirsty and jealous Jehovah-deity, does not mean that all 'literal' interpretation of the semantic translations are the literal 'truth' and constitute an all encompassing story of this and similar 'source books'. There can also be a number of interwoven esoteric interpretations and meanings in those sources, which can often be obscured by their exoteric appearances.

The importance of the 'YHWH chosen people' of the recent history, say spanning so 7 millennia rests in the written legacy from the time the present Earthbased civilisation began to settle and construct city- and nation states from an earlier nomadic lifestyles.

The written records of the Israelites so assume a timeless nature in their description of the 7000 years as a continuum, encompassing both an account of the original creation of all worlds, as well as allowing a timeflow from the present past into the future present.

It is this legacy, often associated with the 'intelligence' of this group of historical Homo Sapiens Sapiens, which should (and does in the appropriate scholorship) form the basic criteria of evaluation of this legacy and records.

A proper evaluation and 'reading' of this legacy can then clearly illustrate a timecontinuum, linked to prophecy and expectations for all planetary occupants. This is especially evident in decoding the emphasis of the Israelites on their lineages and genealogies: 'What it means to be such an Israelite'. The proper 'decoding' of the extended records, then also clearly indicates, that those lineages apply to all people and races of the Earth; just as the much mistranslated 'Letters of Paul of Tarsus' can show to the reader more informed, than the adherents of the factions, using the selfsame records, but interpreting this record as relative to their own beliefs, viewpoints and agendas.

It is not the 'fault' of the scribes and record keepers; who by whatever means inspired or mindfully creative, produced the 'source books'; that particular factions of their readership have used their testimonies to further their own, by then often rather filtered and coloured agendas of their own makings. It is not an error of the scribes and record keepers, that particular individuals of the group of humans, who identify themselves as 'Israelites', then associate themselves as 'kosher' and others, who they perceive not to be 'kosher' as 'Goyim'.

Then, in a time of wars and conflicts between nations and countries and clans and groups and families and individuals amongst each other and also addressing the 'enemy within'; the most time honoured and steadfast legacies will of course become a basis and platform for many such participators.

An example is the historical personage of Jesus-Yeshuah ben Joseph bar Thomas; who himself is a Jew, but is denied in his agenda by his own 'race' and by many of the 'other' races for reason of the individual 'war from within'.
    In other words, the fervour and zealotry by which certain personages or groups or nations are 'warred against' becomes itself an indicator as to the potency of this individual or group or affiliation.

If you have a birthday upon this planet Earth, you are a 'Cosmic Israelite' and a 'Starseed' of Abraham and Sarah, so encoded.
    This does not mean, that there do not exist a multitude of 'prodigal sons and daughters', who remain unaware abpout their cosmically ordained inheritances and birthrights.

The Thuban Council supports, the stated Palestinian statement as shared by Brook and the message from Mudra and adds that the encoded archetyped personage of 'Jacob the Supplanter' becomes renamed as 'Israel a Prince with God', after he 'wrestled Job-like with God's Angel' and prevailed in the source code Genesis.32.24-32.
    From this simple correct factual decoding, it would be easy for the unbiased scholar to deduce, that the political state Israel is indeed a misnomer, as every incarnated 'SonDaughter of Jacob-Israel' so becomes the 'Holy Land' in hisher incarnated form of embodiment.

Furthermore, the 'Rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon' in Jerusalem, upon which much of prophecy, both orthodox and unorthodox, is based; would then likewise be more engaged in its fulfilment with a transformation of the bodyforms of Israel's DaughterSons; then some geopolitical location in the Middle East, over which the factions have squabbled and warred since its physicalised beginnings.

I have supplemented this more engaging overview about the Old World BS and as compared to the NABS with a 'metaphysical and imaginary hypothetical' ''Session of the Cosmic Court", (say akin Dante's Inferno and Vist of Hell), with collective humankind accused by itself and so sitting in its own cosmic judgement'. With your background knowledge about the history of cults and world philosophies, I am sure you will derive some bemusement from this discourse from the Thuban archives in the Dragon Dens.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6757p15-jews-and-khazars-the-synagogue-of-shaitan-the-golem#96478]
    Re: Jews and Khazars - The Synagogue of Shaitan - The Golem

Brook wrote:In fact this is a great article written my USPCN....I'll post the whole thing.

Granting No Quarter: A Call for the Disavowal of the Racism and Antisemitism of Gilad Atzmon

Note: This statement was first published by the US Palestinian Community Network (USPCN) and is authored by all of the undersigned.

For many years now, Gilad Atzmon, a musician born in Israel and currently living in the United Kingdom, has taken on the self-appointed task of defining for the Palestinian movement the nature of our struggle, and the philosophy underpinning it. He has done so through his various blogs and Internet outlets, in speeches, and in articles. He is currently on tour in the United States promoting his most recent book, entitled, The Wandering Who.

With this letter, we call for the disavowal of Atzmon by fellow Palestinian organizers, as well as Palestine solidarity activists, and allies of the Palestinian people, and note the dangers of supporting Atzmon’s political work and writings and providing any platforms for their dissemination. We do so as Palestinian organizers and activists, working across continents, campaigns, and ideological positions.

Atzmon’s politics rest on one main overriding assertion that serves as springboard for vicious attacks on anyone who disagrees with his obsession with “Jewishness”. He claims that all Jewish politics is “tribal,” and essentially, Zionist. Zionism, to Atzmon, is not a settler-colonial project, but a trans-historical “Jewish” one, part and parcel of defining one’s self as a Jew. Therefore, he claims, one cannot self-describe as a Jew and also do work in solidarity with Palestine, because to identify as a Jew is to be a Zionist. We could not disagree more. Indeed, we believe Atzmon’s argument is itself Zionist because it agrees with the ideology of Zionism and Israel that the only way to be a Jew is to be a Zionist.

Palestinians have faced two centuries of orientalist, colonialist and imperialist domination of our native lands. And so as Palestinians, we see such language as immoral and completely outside the core foundations of humanism, equality and justice, on which the struggle for Palestine and its national movement rests. As countless Palestinian activists and organizers, their parties, associations and campaigns, have attested throughout the last century, our struggle was never, and will never be, with Jews, or Judaism, no matter how much Zionism insists that our enemies are the Jews. Rather, our struggle is with Zionism, a modern European settler colonial movement, similar to movements in many other parts of the world that aim to displace indigenous people and build new European societies on their lands.

We reaffirm that there is no room in this historic and foundational analysis of our struggle for any attacks on our Jewish allies, Jews, or Judaism; nor denying the Holocaust; nor allying in any way shape or form with any conspiracy theories, far-right, orientalist, and racist arguments, associations and entities. Challenging Zionism, including the illegitimate power of institutions that support the oppression of Palestinians, and the illegitimate use of Jewish identities to protect and legitimize oppression, must never become an attack on Jewish identities, nor the demeaning and denial of Jewish histories in all their diversity.

Indeed, we regard any attempt to link and adopt antisemitic or racist language, even if it is within a self-described anti-imperialist and anti-Zionist politics, as reaffirming and legitimizing Zionism. In addition to its immorality, this language obscures the fundamental role of imperialism and colonialism in destroying our homeland, expelling its people, and sustaining the systems and ideologies of oppression, apartheid and occupation. It leaves one squarely outside true solidarity with Palestine and its people.

The goal of the Palestinian people has always been clear: self determination. And we can only exercise that inalienable right through liberation, the return of our refugees (the absolute majority of our people) and achieving equal rights to all through decolonization. As such, we stand with all and any movements that call for justice, human dignity, equality, and social, economic, cultural and political rights. We will never compromise the principles and spirit of our liberation struggle. We will not allow a false sense of expediency to drive us into alliance with those who attack, malign, or otherwise attempt to target our political fraternity with all liberation struggles and movements for justice.

As Palestinians, it is our collective responsibility, whether we are in Palestine or in exile, to assert our guidance of our grassroots liberation struggle. We must protect the integrity of our movement, and to do so we must continue to remain vigilant that those for whom we provide platforms actually speak to its principles.

When the Palestinian people call for self-determination and decolonization of our homeland, we do so in the promise and hope of a community founded on justice, where all are free, all are equal and all are welcome.

Until liberation and return.

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs...sts-disavow-racism-anti-semitism-gilad-atzmon

mudra wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    It's sad ....really sad to see how much HATE can permeate the human condition.

Mudra is it EVER going to stop? I wonder sometimes...I REALLY wonder.​

I really don't know about other people Brook.
    That's why I keep saying it starts within, that peace is every step.
    We should keep at heart that our enemy may become a friend once
    Love is restored.
    Our divine nature, our quintessence is Love.
    What is hatred then ? It is Love lost in oblivion, ignorance of our core nature.
    A sad place to be. A dark night for the Soul and a prison for self.

unknow10.

Love from me
    mudra

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6757p15-jews-and-khazars-the-synagogue-of-shaitan-the-golem#96478

Your Trial as a Humanity and Civilisation in Forgetfulness, Charged with Murder

Because of this timeline then, all of YOU have become summoned to attend court to stand trial for the 'crimes' all of YOU have committed unto yourselves individually as your self-denial of being God and collectively for seeking this God, namely yourselves, outside of yourselves and then 'worshiping' or 'blaming' this God for the wonderful creativity and the many atrocities committed by humanity individually in whatever name of geniuses, artists and tyrants and as the group minded humanity of allegiances.

But YOU will be the Presiding Judge in this trial collectively; YOU will also be functioning as your own Prosecutor collectively and as your own Defence Council collectively.

This is the Trial of a Collective Humanity; ignorant of its own archetypology and your timeline was constructed to allow this 'Last Judgement' to not only fulfil the master timeline, but to also create and construct a new archetypology in the redefinition of the old symbolisms into a new symbolism.

Much of this new symbolism will translate the 'now largely outdated' metaphors of millennia into an 'updated' version. This will for example translate the very rich and medieval symbols in the 'Book of Revelation' in the bible into symbols appropriate for a humanity, who has evolved in linguistics and finds itself 1980 years onwards from the timesettings then used and applied.

The 'gnostic insight' of that period has become the 'knowledge of science' of today; not in a pragmatic and dogmatic way, exemplified by the unnecessary construction of boundaries and limits by the 'guardians of the scientific methodology', still embattled mentally by the long birthing process of their 'protege' from the 'Age of religious superstitions'.
    The point is, that the 'science' of today is very knowledgeable, but lacks wisdom.
    Corollarily, the 'gnosis' of yesterday possessed great wisdom, but lacked knowledge, especially about the nature of the physical world and how this physicality is also spiritual, definable in the label of 'energy'.

The 'scientific method' of logical thinking and deductive and inductive reasoning is the gnosis of today.
    The caveat for this 'scientific methodology' so is not found in the 'absence of proof by measurement', but in its circular reasoning of disallowing phenomena which cannot be measured.

The physical world is comprised of cellular subsystems, might those subsystems be galaxies, starsystems, protozoa, fungi, plants, animals, people, cities, continents, molecules, atoms or subatomic agglomerations of basic quantum eigenstates.
    All measurement must utilize technological equipment made from those cellular constituents and so will always remain as interacting or interwoven or entangled with the things desired to be measured and examined and verified.

Because the old gnostics knew this in a basic way; they rejected the physical world as being necessarily emergent from a spiritual world, which allowed the physical entanglements.
    But the quantum mechanics of today also indicate the interwovenness of all physicalised systems and so the quantum theory is also a 'Theory of the Spirit' or what is called the 'Spiritual Reality' by the many partial thought systems and paradigms which are as guideposts for the evolving paradigm of the human collective mindedness.
    It has been shown in the science agendas, just what this 'Old Spirit' must be in the terms of its update to a 'New Spirit'.

For this reason then, YOU will find scriptural references and quotations in these proceedings.
    Many of YOU detest such typefications for many reasons including literal inconsistencies, editorial licencing, transcriptural errors and translational liberties.
    The 'Last Judgement' requires the 'opening of all the books' composed by the incarnate God-Processors however and to be a 'Last Judgement'; the old scriptural archetypes must become reevaluated to become transformable into new archetypes not associated with 'holy writ' or some similar label.

Following the 'Trial of Humanity'; which shall begin on Sunday, August 30th, 2009 in the civil Gregorian calendar; the 'Last Judgement' will 'close' the 'Old Scriptures' and 'open' a 'New Book of Life and its Laws' for humanity, who has been 'judged' and who will then become self-enabled to graduate to the status of a collective StarHumanity with access to a galactic technology, the latter accessed from a multi-dimensional physics.

On June 24th, 2008, the date of your 'collective treachery'; the 'image' in your mirror became a 'collective image', then challenging the latter as YOU as a 'False God' relative to YOU as a 'True God'.

This self relative 'False God' is also known as the 'false images of 'God' or as the 'Dogs without' or the nature of Satan, say as the 'court prosecutor' (exemplified by the accuser of Job in that scriptural book and also in Zechariah).
    The purpose for giving scriptural references shall become clear a little later, but is in no manner intended to be proselytative.
    References, which archetype the concept of the 'False God-Image' include:
    {Zechariah.3.1-3;Matthew.16.23;Mark.3.23-26;Luke.10.18;Phillipians.3.2;Revelation.22.15}

and the Image of this 'False God' then is known as the 'Devil' for the purpose of manifesting your masterplan.
    So just as God in NoTime has a mirror image in the Dog; Satan has a mirror image in the Devil. This distinction, namely that the Devil in scripture is not congruent with Satan, but represents its image is rather important and shall reappear later in this dispensation. (And 'Lucifer' is a 'different animal' altogether and actually defines how gravity emerged from a supersymmetric noninertial cosmogony in the quantum relativity in the preBig Bang supermembrane- or Planck-String epoch of the de Broglie Inflation).

But the 'giveaway' is, that Satan becomes a real image and the DeviL=LiveD becomes a 'fake' image (and just like EVIL=LIVE) and only the nonexistent Devil as well as the fake image of the 'prophet' and all of your fake creations and mental perceptions will become eliminated AS fake images in the 'lake of fire'; whilst Satan will undergo a sexchange operation in the 'Cosmic Soap-Opera' all of YOU have composed in synchronicity and mutual cooperation.

Can YOU fathom then, that all of humanity, throughout the ages and eons, has tried collectively to 'Do the Work of God', as Itself, to solve its own mysteries?
    All inventions, all languages, all artistic masterpieces and scientific works of genius, all symphonies, all poems, all prose, all movies and all books were and are written by God in the form of the ones amongst YOU, who are inclined and urged by their individuated spirits (as the collective unindividuated Spirit of God) to engage in whatever creative endeavour YOU choose to participate in and 'In the Name of God'!

All of YOU individually, dead and alive, have tried, through and by your own life experience in the InTime to 'rescue' the loneliness of the God of Unity, who YOU all are in the NoTime.
    Perhaps, some of YOU will now remember,what the scriptural encodings really mean. Statements like: "Judge not, lest YOU be judged!"

Because so many of YOU insist on judging others as either good or bad; or as humble or arrogant; or as sane or insane; or as whatever or whatever; this Last Judgement will now proceed.

And the judgement here is not observation.

A truly mentally advanced civilisation would observe what works for the collective purpose and what does not work.

A truly advanced civilisation would honour all lifeforms and the environmental vectors in whom it finds its self expression.

A truly advanced civilisation would honour its elders and their accumulated wisdoms.

A truly advanced civilisation would not elevate its youthful teenagers nor its sporting heroes or entertainers to celebrity status to be copied as rolemodels.

A truly advanced civilisation would not insist that the naturally biologically impulsive and hormone-driven breeders also raise their produced offspring in self-responsibility; how can children be responsible for other children, if the children are learning themselves as to discover what their lives entail?

A truly advanced civilisation would entrust the responsibility for the raising of children to their elders, who have the patience, the maturity and the time to instill the values of their advanced civilisation into the following generations.

A truly advanced civilisation would honour the systems of education and generalised care above individual ambitions whatever the nobel causes for the individual 'influences' could be.

A truly advanced civilisation would insist, that all basic necessities for everyone in their civilisation, such as clothing, food and shelter would be met without 'cost' to anyone.

A truly advanced civilisation would know, that only if those basic necessities are met; and if the 'basic mentality of the survival mode' is subdued; can the true Godgiven genius of creativity in everyone be fostered and made to appear for all to share and for all to benefit from as the collective good.

A truly advanced civilisation would utilize mass-media and information dissemination to foster the accumulation of wisdom besides providing the knowledge and the 'news'.

A truly advanced civilisation would not sequester and censor information in the 'belief', that many of the information receivers would be mentally unable to discern this information.

A truly advanced civilisation would present all facts for open debate and not differentiate between the 'goodness' and the 'badness' of any of the contributors to the debate.

A truly advanced civilisation would foster educational institutions, where the learning is relative to the individual student and where the learning is 'fun to do' and 'playful' and not dependent on some external syllabus as given by expert opinion however relevant, should this 'plan and order' not be a derivative of the inherent wisdom of the standards of the truly advanced civilisation itself.

A truly advanced civilisation would understand the naturality of sexuality and their many and diverse expressions and the unnaturalness of suppressing such naturality.

A truly advanced civilisation would understand the natural order of such sexual self expression and understand the sexual maturity required to 'worship and glorify' God and the Goddess in such a manner of sabbatinical reflectivity.

A truly advanced civilisation would not allow dehumanising environments to evolve and then blame, charge, prosecute, judge and incarcerate individual Go(o)dnesses for contravening particular rules and regulations, which have been observed and shown 'countless' times not to be applicable in dehumanising environments of physical poverty, basic human survival needs and requirements.

The Starhumanity is destined to evolve into such a truly advanced civilisation, but is presently highly underevolved in the wisdom necessary to understand the prerequisites for such a truly advanced civilisation.
    Yet the humanity is on the threshold through its technology to 'stumble' upon its Godhood and once it has done so, an initialising subgroup of the old humanity will become the pioneers to show the way for the old humanity to evolve into the new starhumanity.
    The master timeline will manifest particular physical phenomena, which being undeniable, will then crystallize the pioneers and wayshowers from the most potent rememberers amongst all of YOU.

Then the strange obsession of idol worship, exemplified by the 'worship' of the finance concept of an underevolved civilisation like the present humanity; shall become exposed.

The reality of the DEVIL=FINANCE=PRIDE=EARTH=52=GODGOD=... shall become widely understood and the 'Idols of the Oppression' of humanity shall be cast into the 'Lake of Fire and Brimstone' and be found no more in the reality of the Starhumanity in the usurption of the 'credit idol' by a 'credit system', the latter working via the concepts and principles of a truly advanced civilisation.
    YOU all already know what this 'Lake of Fire and Brimstone' is and I shall remind YOU of this knowledge later on.

All of YOU have so been summoned to attend 'court' as 'the collectively accused'; following the preparation of the charges by your Council of the Prosecution.
    YOU have been charged with murder and treason by yourself as the TrueGod in NoTime.

This charge is in 7 different categories, relative to your 'Perception of what Reality' is.
    As the True God, YOU know, that the Reality in the NoTime, where YOU are united as One; is just as valid as the Reality in the InTime, where YOU are separated as many Individuated Ones.

YOU then have created selfmade mental creations in a multitude of 'gods' and 'devils'; which many of YOU have now deserted and abandoned as 'figments of your imaginations' or as 'superstitions'.
    Others have gone the other way in constructing entire belief systems about and around your mental creations, which YOU then began to'worship' in place of the 'Real and True God' who is yourselves as individuated part in InTime and your totality in the NoTime.
    Therefore YOU have been accused of having deserted {Revelation.12.10} your selfmade 'gods' in disloyalty and in treachery.
    Your selfmade 'gods' have taken many forms of 'idolatry' and in either abandoning your many idols, or in 'worshipping your own mental children', the 'collective idol god' aka the 'Devil' as the image of 'Satan' has served YOU notice as to your trial and proposed imprisonment.

{Isaiah.66.24: "And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me; for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh."}

The form of your idolatry has taken as many individual forms as there are individuated personalities - all of YOU as images of the 'True God' but not knowing this; YOU have given allegiances to mental abstractions all created in the InTime by your misunderstood ideas about yourselves.

Many of YOU call yourselves in particular labels of associations, say in labels of the Realists, as rational thinkers and as skeptics; others as Religionists, the 'spiritual believers in the 'holy books'' and followers of the prophets, might the prophet's name be Zoroaster, Buddha, Jesus or Mohammed. Also many of YOU name yourselves as secular citizens, who are above such allegiances and so prefer labels of agnostic or atheist; and yet many others amongst YOU prefer an affiliation as Spiritualists, as 'new age' adherents, proposing a 'pure form' of the spirituality without the dogmatic restrictions of some of the other classifications.

Your accuser, the court-prosecutor Satanicus Rex, so has summoned all of YOU to appear before the judgement seat of the 'True God', which is yourself in the collective sense and also everyone of YOU in the disembodied sense in NoTime.

Satanicus Rex accuses YOU individually and in groups of having 'forsaken' your own creations.
    YOU have abandoned your very own children in the 'gods' and the 'devils', whom YOU have individually and collectively conceived, created and born from your divine imaginations.

John.10.34-35: 'Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I SAID, YE ARE GODS? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scipture cannot be broken;...

1Corinthians.6.1-4: "Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to the law before the unjust, and not before the saints?Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church."

Satanicus Rex is the collective 'Image' of the 'True God' in InTime and so rather capable to summon the god- and devil creators in the InTime as individuations. All of YOU are charged with murdering either an aspect of God or an aspect of Man in (M)entality, (E)motionality or (P)hysicality.

This is the Charge-List of Satanicus Rex, into which all of YOU belong to in any degree of permutation and in the following classifications of interchangeable group numberings:

Group RealityPerceptionNatural State versus AntistateTraditionGod-Man Scale
    1. GnosticGnostic ReasonSpiritual versus PhysicalAdogmatic-Fundamental[M][E][P][O][x][E][M]
    2. AgnosticAgnostic ReasonFeeling Natural versus Emotional-SupernaturalAny[M][E][x][O][P][E][M]
    3. RationalisticRational ReasonRational versus IntuitiveAny[M][x][P][O][P][E][M]
    4. TheisticTheistic ReasonEmotional-Supernatural versus Feeling NaturalDogmatic-Fundamental[M][E][P][O][P][E][x]
    5. ArationalisticIntuitive ReasonIntuitive versus RationalAny[M][E][P][O][P][x][M]
    6. AstralisticNew Age ReasonNaturally AndrogynousAdogmatic-Fundamental[M][E][P][x][P][E][M]
    7. AtheisticMaterial-ScientificPhysical versus SpiritualDogmatic-Fundamental[x][E][P][O][P][E][M]
    The Charges are as follows and as for the God-Man-Scale MEPOPEM:

1. Charge against the Gnostic: Murder Degree I, for the Man-Slaughter in Physical Reality.

2. Charge against the Agnostic: Murder Degree III, for the God-Slaughter in Physical Reality.

3. Charge against the Rationalist: Murder Degree II, for the God-Slaughter in Emotional Reality.

4. Charge against the Theist: Murder Degree III, for the Man-Slaughter in Mental Reality.

5. Charge against the Intuivist: Murder Degree II, for the Man-Slaughter in Emotional Reality.

6. Charge against the Astralist: Murder Degree IV for the GodMan-Slaughter as a OneMirror.

7. Charge against the Atheist: Murder Degree I, for the God-Slaughter in Mental Reality.

Satanicus Rex, your Prosecutor, carries the following fixed scriptural associations into the court room
    In the continental table of the lands and kinships; anyone of YOU becomes a global citizen or 'earthling' with many colour-skins 'living' anywhere in the planetary environments. The first classification predates the scriptural references applied elsewhere and is known as 'Egyptian mythology' linked to 'alien omni science'.

1=KHU=SPIRIT=ELECTROMAGNETOMONOPOLIC WORMHOLE RADIATION
    2=AB=HEART=VIBRATORY RESONANCE SOURCESINK EIGENSTATE
    3=SAHU=YANGMIND=BODYWAVE=PARTICLEWAVE QUANTUMNATURE
    4=BA=SOUL=HOLOGRAPHIC SELFSIMILAR WAVICLE MERKABAH
    5=SEKHEM=YINMIND=WAVEBODY=WAVICULAR QUANTUMNATURE
    6=KA=ASTRAL MINDBODY=INERTIAPHOTONIC VIBRATORY EIGENSTATE
    7=KHAT=BODY=SINKSOURCE INERTIAL RESONANCE SELFSTATE

1=Kinship of WhiteSkins of Father-Sky in a Rainbow Arcticus Cyani
    2=Kinship of BlackSkins of Mother-Earth in a Rainbow Antarcticus Magenti
    3=Kinship of GreenSkins of Elemental-Child in a Rainbow Indianus Oceanis
    4=Kinship of YellowSkins of Elemental Fire of the Lights in a Rainbow Pacificus Boreas OutSim
    5=Kinship of BrownSkins of Elemental Earth of the Lands in a Rainbow Atlanticus Eurus InSim
    6=Kinship of BlueSkins of Elemental Air of the Winds in a Rainbow Pacificus Auster InSim
    7=Kinship of RedSkins of Elemental Water of the Seas in a Rainbow Atlanticus Zephyrus OutSim

1='The Land of my Lost Sheep and my Found Goat'=EPHESUS---{Revelation.2.1-7}
    2='The Land of my Origins in the RNA'=SMYRNA---{Revelation.2.8-17}
    3='The Land of my Grapes and Sounds in Om and Noises'=PERGAMOS---{Revelation.2.12-17}
    4='The Land of my Theatres and my Crowns'=THYATIRA---{Revelation.2.18-29}
    5='The Land of my Rising in Sadness and Hope'=SARDIS---{Revelation.3.1-6}
    6='The Land of my Oracles of Love and Poles'=PHILADELPHIA---{Revelation.3.7-13}
    7='The Land of my Loaded Dice and Lead in Coins'=LAODICEA---{Revelation.3.8-22}

I am your witness and your defence council; because I became authorized and employed by all of YOU collectively to attend your trial and to present the case for a 'humanity in self-forgetfulness'.
    YOU have empowered me; Abraxas Anthony de Serpentinus 6616; your witness from the wilderness, to defend your charges, the idolatry of your classifications in denying either your Godness as your Goodness or your Manness and the abandonment of your children, the manmade 'gods and devils'.

Your judge is all of YOU in InTime and any one of YOU in NoTime.

Isaiah:45.7: "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

The 'Trial of Humanity' has been prepared since the witnessing date of March 24th, 1995 and the summons have been sent out to all of YOU from September 13th to September 20th, 2013.
    YOU are not required to attend, but it would be of benefit to YOU should YOU do so; as the 'passing of judgement' in your absence will restrict your ability to comprehend the graduation of the human archetype into its next expression of the starhumanity.

This graduation will proceed irrespective of the Judgment any one of YOU shall pass onto yourselves individually; as the nature of this Trial and Judgement is the one applicable to the human group-identity.

So should YOU judge yourself as 'Not Guilty' on all charges; then YOU, as the individual will not become self-enabled to partake of this 'New StarHuman SelfConsciousness' until YOU then can determine a self realitive timeframe in which YOU can accept the collective judgement and as defined by the attendees of the trial.

All of YOU belong to one or more of the groups towards whom charges have been laid by Satanicus Rex and so all of YOU are indeed 'guilty as charged', until proven 'not guilty'.
    This mirrors the human interpretation of the lawmakers, as all of YOU already know, that any of YOU is 'not guilty' as the collective 'True God' in NoTime.
    Then in the 'Mirror of Truth'; which is also known as the 'Feather of Truth' of Thoth aka Hermes Trismegistos aka Moses aka Kukulkan aka 'Cosmic Christ' and like labellings of a particular office of the 'Feathered Serpent' Melchizedek; your 'Not Guilty' must become 'Guilty' on one of the two sides of the mirror.

This then shows YOU that the 'Last Judgment' is necessary to 'Once and for All' destroy this 'Mirror of the Separation' (as the Sea of Glass, {Luke.16.21-26-31;Revelation.4.6;13.1;21.1} from which the Beast has risen) and a Mirror, YOU have constructed between yourselves as a Collective God of and for All and a God in many individuations. This can be shown to translate a certain archetype called 'Lazarus' and the concept of 'Rising from the Dead'.

isaiah.

justicel.

Shiloh, on the Courtship Day of TUEWED, Wednesday, September 18th, 2013

Last edited by shiloh on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

7. admin

shiloh

400-28.
    shiloh
    • Post n°7

empty. shiloh on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:05 pm
    Sanicle wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I’m not fighting the ‘bad guys’ with the dragons anymore.

I would tell you why but some things are just too dangerous to put out into the public arena like this. I will say as a warning for those who have the ears to hear me though that I am now very grateful to live in this 3D reality where we cannot wield the type of power we can in the less dense realms so easily. I doubt there’d be many of us left here if we could. Once you get into seeing someone or something else as ‘evil’ or get into the ‘revenge’ thing…….well…….circles. The real problem is that wielding power is just far, far too seductive, almost ‘fun’ when you get going. But I hated feeling that growing in me. I also hated that it was a ‘familiar’ sensation. I’m sure I’ve been there and done that in another life somewhere.

And for those of you who may think that what I see and do is ‘just imagination’ I’d like to say that, when you are so deeply involved, the lessons are learned just as effectively as they are in this reality as the body, mind and emotions react just as strongly, trying to integrate what’s experienced in the same ways. What does it really matter how we learn the lessons on offer as long as we do?

I also should say please be wary of those ‘inner world’ explorations. In my experience, power of one sort or another is often on offer, sometimes for seemingly altruistic reasons and to teach us by the ‘good guys’ but also as a tool to manipulate us by the darker types ready to snare us there, often using our good intention to draw us in, even in the name of 'love'.

I’ve met both and learned and grown so much in the last 30+ years of exploring, plus toughened up enormously in the process. But I’ve finally realized that I’m very, very happy to just be an insignificant little pleb. And grateful that now I know WHY it’s better that I am. I’m also happy to report that a lot of the guilt I seemed to have carried around with me for so long is dissipating now that I’ve learned this very, very important lesson. So, yay for me.

Love to you all
    We create boundaries all around us on every level to protect ourselves and maintain control.
    When based on fear, the boundaries can become prisons for our Soul
    Beliefs can become a mental prison if too strictly held to, shutting out the Light

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2484p120-elementals-forgotten-maestros-of-manifestation#96526
    For an Iceland Princess for her words of wisdom!

Anyone not able to view the Abraxas video, due to server restrictions, can download this video from:
    http://thuban.spruz.com/gfile/75r4!-!GKLGHE/santana_-_abraxas.flv and then play it on an appropriate native-generic media player.

[​IMG] Shiloh[​IMG][​IMG]

Methuselah and Senator Trees in the Rainforests of the Ancestors
    http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&fid=&lastp=1&id=198F0EDB-5E5F-4687-AE92-425FE34EC11E

8. admin

Floyd
    100-38.

Floyd
    • Post n°8

empty. Floyd on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:40 pm
    mudra wrote:There is truth and untruth to be found in every belief depending on how we look at it.
    What is beautifull is that we don't have to believe any of it .

Conflict ends when you listen to the one in front of you from a non-defensive place of deep acceptance and love, a place beyond “I am right and you are wrong”, a place where you fully honor and allow their present experience of life, however absurd or unkind their views may sound and feel to you right now.

Conflict ends when you are willing to be perceived as wrong, even if you are quite certain that you are right.

Conflict ends when you stop pretending to have all the answers, when you stop pretending to know, and instead you listen, really listen to the one in front of you, who is secretly yourself, ingeniously disguised.

For what you are has nothing to defend, and nowhere to hide.

Jeff Foster

Yes let's increase the peace regardless ..

Love from me
    mudra
    When humans put that into practice. There is a chance to take.
    But life is not always so straight forward and statements like these can be used to weaken and numb passive minds

Last edited by Floyd on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

9. admin

Floyd
    100-38.

Floyd
    • Post n°9

empty. Floyd on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:04 pm
    Thanks Shil mate.

What is the purpose of your group. Is there a practical element to it? Would you say it was a force for positivity in the world?
    Does your group have a founder/head. Would you consider yourself a christian sect?
    Is your group superlative to all other religious groups/sects? Or is it not?
    Would you consider yourself a cult leader? Or not?
    Is there something to differentiate the Thuban group from other groups that may be termed cults or new religious movements?
    If so why would this be the case? Is religious freedom toleratated within your group? Could I be a muslim and a Thuban? Or a Wiccan and a Thuban?
    What makes your beliefs more cogent than that of JZ Knight or any number of alien cult religions?

I would be interested to see if these questions could be addressed without reference to scripture or messages.

Gimme the full burger.

Is there a short answer to this lol ??

Thanks in advance.

Im happy to say I take no notice of the bible in any of its forms and is quite possibly my least favourite mish mash of a book for all the bad in this world it has been responsible along with documents of other anthropomorphic religions and the blood letting control and violence done in their name. Dont take it personally though. Its a free world. apparently!

ps. Dont mind a bit of mancini

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:53 am; edited 3 times in total

10. admin

mudra
    9625957065_93d90ac4cf_q.

mudra
    • Post n°10

empty. mudra on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:30 am
    Floyd wrote:
    When humans put that into practice. There is a chance to take.

And in this I see Hope for humanity.

But life is not always so straight forward and statements like these can be used to weaken and numb passive minds

And in this I see truth too and welcome it .
    Love from me
    mudra