Penny's Raindrops

Discussion in 'The Temple of the New Jerusalem' started by admin, May 12, 2020.

1. admin

admin Well-Known Member Staff Member

Penny's Raindrops of Universal Love!

pennyg.

Hare Krishna!
    http://www.georgeharrison.com...
    ?d=AQBcWG0bNdnY591Q&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FSP9wms6oEMo%2Fmaxresdefault.

Did I not call you Universal Mother?! It is the innocence that matters here not the political correctness disturbance of the innocent mind misguided. I am never far away.​

Hmm this is for a long time a favourite of my journey Penny, quite independent from Hare Hare = Hear Hear!
    And this:

America - A Horse With No Name ( Official Video )
    Seems to suit the old timers like us.

The kind of military action for the new world we are preparing!

https://youtu.be/_F2T-e1IYOg
    Kenny Ball & His Jazzmen - Midnight in Moscow

One day in the future this will be true!

https://youtu.be/A3yCcXgbKrE
    Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World (Lyrics)

Isaiah 11:6-7 - King James Version (KJV)
    6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
    7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Are we serving our time and do not know what is ahead?

View: https://youtu.be/7-RlLFxgCkk
    Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree​

I loved doing this in Germany and Australia. Foxtrot to C'est Si Bon and Singing in the Rain and the Blues.

C' EST SI BON EARTHA KITT​

Mack the Knife by Louis Armstrong​

Food for our souls - away from home yet near where we came from! Our friends, ancestors and descendant knew how to harmonize! And they are near as said in the poem, which I wrote with them in 1998 btw. And with this one Australia centered! Now for you! For the Cosmic Mother Alma Mater:

The Wings of Maria and Solomon's Song!

A new day is breaking across the plains of the desert, Maria's golden dawn to greet;
    like a lush green meadow, Bathsheba is awaiting the dewdrops, deliciously sweet.
    It's Solomon's flowery nectar, growing in a valley of memories forgotten for so long;
    where a beautiful song is playing, birthing a new world for our sweet Maria to belong.

Out in the dry desert, a caravan of camels paces steadily towards its vermilion oasis;
    a mighty rock, telling its tales of old, when wisdom still was found in hidden places.
    Baiame, the serpent's rainbow is arching across a glorious sky, shining in hues azure;
    and there's Maria, a flower from the desert with her love to share so gently and demure.

Merlin, the crimson dingo has come to the great meet, with stories of a redrosy sky;
    so many desert dwellers to share in adventures, hearing a majestic eagle's eerie cry.
    Amidst the gathering is our queen, dancing to the mother's calling, love's own tune;
    What a celebration at the edge of nowhere, this wedding betwixt the sun and the moon.

Jonathan, the emu has arrived with a message about Maria from the heavens above;
    the dragon's friends are found all about, guided in the peace of the snowwhite dove.
    There is Toby, the alabaster unicorn, pacing for Maria's mounting and to elope away;
    into a realm of lofty mountains, where the regal eagle's loveplay always holds sway.

Excalibur, the sword of truth has broken forth to swiftly rent the veils holding asunder;
    a mighty tempest sweeps across a forlorn land, a world shaken in lightning and thunder.
    Maria's dreams of love and sublime desires, all have sprouted upon Pegasusian wings;
    from the heights of peaky treetops and of oaken branches, where the nightingale sings.

You pretty pink flamingo, wading by across the shores of longings, bubbling all adrift;
    if you'd just fathom the inner essence of your glory, your ecstacy would come so swift.
    Upon the wings of Solomon, you shall find the Dragon's daughter's passage to be free;
    oh sweet remembrance of the days of old, Maria of Jerusalem has found her lost key.

The name of the Mother's poem is your own; your courting troubadour so fit to see;
    a dawning of love's joy in all is splendour, so devoted and wondrously in wait for thee!

The lyrics of a song, which you might identify with and with basically all humans at one point or another:

In the Shadow of Love!

Here I am, so alone staring at my reflection on the floor.
    How I wish, that my baby would come soon, walking through my door.
    So long I've been waiting for you - in the shadow of love.
    - in the shadow of love.

Where are you my sweet lover, why do you keep me so in despair.
    Everything would be so beautiful, should your love begin to care.
    Come on my baby, take me gently - touch me deep inside, oh yeah.
    - touch me deep inside, oh yeah.

Imagine me, my love, my hot body wrapped around you in delight.
    Feel your ecstacy, your desire to have me forever in your sight.
    I dream about you day and night - come on my darling, let us be.
    - come on my darling, let us be.

We could elope entwined my love, like butterflies gliding in the wind.
    Amidst the flowers a new world for us to find, love never to rescind.
    Upon the wings of mighty eagles, we shall soar - into our paradise.
    - into our paradise.

Here I sit, looking at the magic of my clever crystal ball.
    Do I hear the chimes of heavenly bells, answering my call.
    My love is so true, come and release me - from the shadow of love.
    - from the shadow of love.

Composed for Solid Gold; November 29th 1998.

Decdicated to Sonja and Karen and all their sisters in the image of Veronica, the Veritas Eikona of the goddess of and for all.

Tony Whynot

FUTURE SHADOWS OF THE PAST

{The Presence of the Mosaic implies the will of Unity=God=Starhumanity and not the will of Humanity=Man=Separation!

"A most wondrous thing the Shadow is, a redeemer in all to succour;
    it can go where the light cannot abide, seemingly banished, it is not.
    For where the light is, the darkness flees, no longer present to endure;
    so to become illuminated is its destined journey and its troubled lot.

But without the light, no Shadow can be cast, its such a splendid key;
    the dimensions reduce in space from three to two and all in just the one.
    Betwixt the light and the darkness it is and part of both for all to see;
    the Shadow of the body, does it not merge all in its rule under the sun?

Whatsoever can cast a Shadow, must be a most wondrous thing to relay;
    as nature's very own offspring, the young ones grow towards their final goal.
    Enabled to bring peace to so many things appearing apart and so far away;
    the reconciliation for the suffering body with its spirit and its scattered soul."

My favourite musical besides West Side Story! Now I am getting too reminiscent, Hope you feel better Penny good night!

View: https://youtu.be/8R0Kq448rxc
    "On the Street Where You Live" Vic Damone

View: https://youtu.be/hziG9Nr6KHU
    B.J.Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head

Dean Martin (1962) and Mario Lanza (1958) - Arrivederci Roma - Goodbye Old World of the (Un)holy Roman Empire

View: https://youtu.be/_ZqyUau5Qyw
    The time when we decided to visit this place - recovering from war but seemingly god-forsaken in 2020​

85414510301_n.?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=7206a8&_nc_ohc=aCtLPxWB35QAX87dUIU&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyd3-1.
    Tony Bermanseder
    Our generation is the last generation (in a hopefully old world becoming renewed by apolitical means) of the last century say, which can even remember what 'true freedom in a industrialised culture' looks like and feels like and can be experienced as.

zohar.

View: https://youtu.be/DuXB1a3NBCw

View: https://youtu.be/SP9wms6oEMo
    tribulation.

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  2. admin

Call to the Masculine:

artjs-.

twins.
    a4metmph. metamorphosis.

metamorpsusan.
    A piece of peace to appease - now that is a classic Susan Serafina.

And when the dragon slayers look into the mirrors of the eXchanger,
    what do they see - they see dragons looking back at them.

The Dragonslayers of the Realms!

Those young evil Dragons of Thuban are here, those verocious beasts;
    in their caves they hide a lot and plan to don their many dire feasts.
    Then when a swiftfooted and armoured dragon slayer comes along;
    the poor fiends become frightened and forgetful whereto they belong.

The swords and knives are drawn by the warriors of honour and renown;
    never before did such gallantry prevail in the kingdoms of all then known.
    Young dragons perished one by one not knowing what evil they had done;
    So all the dragons were no more but in folklore, their memory just gone.

Then an old wise dragon mother awoke from her long and peaceful sleep;
    this cannot continue she said to her beau; where is my children's keep?
    And Maria's beau went forth to show the slayers the folly of their ways;
    with magic words and keys of deliverance he caused them many sighs.

Would the slayers learn who the young dragons were before when old?
    Could the slayers see themselves in the ancient wisdom of oaks so bold?
    When the nightingale sung her song of love to the elves of the moon;
    and then as the foxes gathered about to ask the wise owl, how soon?

How long will it be, before the humans awake to remember their past?
    Slayers of their own ancestors they are in many a zest to be so vast.
    A young dragon is nought but a slayer having returned from the grave.
    They are destroying themselves and their memories, the ones so brave.

Maria's beau found some old souls who could remember the new past.
    Many others remained steadfast in their knowing better of an older path.
    And so it continued in the common playing grounds under the sunny sky;
    until the old wise dragon father of all joined the party to give it his try.

Abraxas Anthony

dragonketchup.

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  3. admin

marriage.
    85414510301_n.?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=7206a8&_nc_ohc=66b0r0YiO7gAX8d2jqm&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyd3-1.
    Tony Bermanseder

What is wrong with that? A male mindedness appreciating the female bodyformness. It is not the maleness' fault that the female mindedness is infected by jealousy, instead of appreciating its own female bodyformness to get the whistles from other places too.

28364079104_n.?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=7206a8&_nc_ohc=1omsQ-1rG2kAX-nuVyo&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyd3-1.
    Susan Lynne Schwenger

however, the mindful - appreciate and value the ability to come together as one, and, transcend the mundane

85414510301_n.?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=7206a8&_nc_ohc=66b0r0YiO7gAX8d2jqm&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyd3-1.
    Tony Bermanseder
    You are missing the deeper agenda here Susan.

The male mindedness in the female is not the same as the male mindedness in the male in the same way as the female bodyformness in the female is not the same as the female bodyformness in the male (XX|Mirror|XX sex chromosome becomes XX+XY+rib1).

Archetypical Eve came out of Adam as a rib and so is NOT an original female (Lilith in the Judeo-Christian mythos or the general Earth-Goddess is).
    It is because of this fact that the physical universe was created from the metaphysical universe, archetyped as the 'exile from paradise' of both the maleness and the femaleness.
    Man gives birth to Woman in Paradise/Eden/Heaven but Woman gives birth to Man in the physical universe/Earth and the paradox is solved for Eve returning into the mindful bodyform of the Man as his 'missing rib' setting the real Lilith-Eve free in universal female liberation.
    The one flesh in the codes is not two people separated to come back together like the dream of twinsouls etc of you and most. The one flesh literally means the cosmic twin where the male is a heshe and the female is a shehe 'alchemically married' to itself.

This is the quantum mechanics of the wave-particle duality as a mind-body Descartian dichotomy or the 'religious-moral' war between the spirit and the flesh as say the chicken-egg paradox.

The solution is the self-unification followed by the universal partnerships and where the one-to-one is fundamental in the self-unification.
    Your statement of there being no unconditional love is correct, but applies only in the old world of marriage and 'looking for the one'.
    In the new world in gestation there will be no more marriage of dependency and only then will the love become unconditional due to the self-unification.
    Your own journey should have told you this by now.
    Many partnerships in aspects relate to the many aspects within your self-unification.
    All sexual partnerships in the New World are like Old World 'marriages' and casual sex is unlawful once the self-unification has become established on the soul level say.
    Now who said that there will be no more Old World marriage in the New Heaven and the New Earth to be born?

Genesis 2:23-25 King James Version (KJV)

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
    24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
    25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Matthew 22:23-33 - King James Version (KJV)

23 The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him,
    24 Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
    25 Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:
    26 Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.
    27 And last of all the woman died also.
    28 Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.
    29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
    30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
    31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
    32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
    33 And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine.

dragonomy.
    The universal transgender agenda without a physical sexchange operative but as a mental androgynisation.
    Jekyll and Hyde = Jekyll-Hyde in the Universal Mirror of SPACETIME=MIRROR=SPIRIT=91=PHOENIX!

abbabaabx (2).

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  4. admin

The Secret Sex Path Of Daath - Baphomet Reconfigured

Kabbalah Thuban in 3 Serpents of 11 Sephirots of Ein Sof

Return Of The White Serpent .

kabbalah-serpent-.25792.

Sacred Sex and Dreams according to George de Long

It is well known that in ancient Greece people journeyed to dream temples for the purpose of incubating a healing dream.
    Because of the sexual symbols found in the ruins, researchers concluded that these people were, for the most part, seeking to be blessed with fertility or to be healed from some sort of sexual dysfunction.

Dr. Garfield again states:
    “Researchers suspect that the practice of incubation originally had the cure of sterility as its chief purpose.
    Many of the priests assumed that some type of sexual union with a god or goddess occurred while the pilgrim slept at the temple;
    sometimes literal sexual union took place in the form of sacred prostitution.

The numerous healing cults of the ancient world are believed to originate from the treatment of sexual inadequacy.
    (If this is so, the sacred snake of Asclepius may take on an additional meaning, as it does in psychoanalysis, as the male sex organ, in this case, a part of the god.)”

What if the temple priests and priestesses knew full well of the integrative healing power of sacred sex, and that any physical, mental or emotional disorder would appear in the dream as a yin or yang imbalance?
    If this were so, then it is quite possible their knowledge also extended to recognizing that sexual dreams do not necessarily have to do with sex, but an imbalance of polarities relegated to the elements as exemplified in Ayurvedic medicine.

A dream could easily point out where the imbalance lay and possibly show how to correct it.
    It would, of course, be necessary to prompt the dreamer into having a sexual dream.
    By exposing the would-be dreamer to sexual and erotic stimuli, such a dream could more readily be incubated.

What Your Dreams Can Tell You
    George DeLong

Since this writing, which occurred over ten years ago, I have been given considerably more information on this subject.
    This is the opposite end of the spectrum from that of the dark forces, which elicit the female orgasm to serve their own selfish needs.
    It also has nothing to do with Tantra Yoga, where the male orgasm is physically suppressed and where the kundalini energy is brought up the etheric spinal column to the 6th or 7th chakra.
    It is about healing, nothing more.
    Curiously, what I found interesting is that these high priestesses of old are still practicing their art on the astral realms today. These are modern women living in today’s society that have no recollection of their nightly activities.
    There are numerous astral temples spread across the globe, each headed by a goddess that is part of a hierarchy led by the Divine Feminine archetypal energy.

It is well-known that pure unconditional Love is the strongest healing force in existence, and these select women have the ability to express that force.
    There are also Divine Masculine healers as well, although they are far fewer in number due to the fact that this type of love energy is channeled through their feminine side, which as yet, remains undeveloped in the vast majority of males.

In any case, this type of coupling can only occur with the permission of the Higher-Self.

~G

incubus.
    libertatis.

59006464_n--_nc_cat-104-_nc_sid-ca434c-_nc_ohc-l_ephn6bobcax9t-deg-_nc_ht-scontent-yyz1-1-.
    zohar.

View: https://youtu.be/Xlx4QAjGfuw

shiva lingam.
    kama2. kama3.
    Temple of Khajuraho, Chhatapur, India - of Naga, the Serpent
    kama4. Kama1. kama5. baphomet.
    dragonomy.
    hellheaven.
    lake offire.
    BC4. BC5. BC2. lil2.
    lil1. lil5.
    harlot.

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  5. admin

An Old World Perspective-Chimpanzee/Human!| A Mirror of Nature| A New World Perspective-Bonobo/StarHuman!

empty-.24518. shiloh on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Carol wrote:

Good gad! Just another example of fear based ideology and philosophy.
    When the Thubans first showed up on PA I just had no interest so I really didn't read the thread or understand the polarization that occurred around it other then that it was not in alignment with what Kerry and Bill wanted to see posted on "their" forum.

When it first started here I still didn't have much interest until it went into my favorite topic which involved quantum physics. Meaning quantum physics is where science and god come together for me.
    Ironically, in reading the science and attempting to understand the Torus, understanding at a rudimentary level popped into place for me.
    So it is the science which appeals to me.
    Some of the other philosophy (specifically the whole hierarchy thing) just isn't my cup of tea - purely from the perspective of Buddhist philosophy where one is to become empty in order to perceive spiritual reality at a fundamental level. The word neti, neti, neti literally means not this, not this, not this. In essence when one empties oneself ( of all thoughts, philosophies, ideologies) enlightenment occurs.

The transpersonal realm of direct experience is beyond words and even intellect. One is in a state of conscious awareness beyond judgment and also in an observer mode. One just is. Whereas, dropping down to the 3D dimension one needs words just to communicate experience putting distance between what is by moving into intellectual analysis.

Sexuality does not exist at the higher spiritual dimensions as this is a creative process for pro-creation of a human body, a vessel for another soul to come down and experience spirit in matter. From observation it appears that it's easy enough to become confused about the energy and role of sex. Orgasm is a re-experience of at-one-ment (singularity) but within the form of matter. How sexuality is used is where problems can occur particularly where sexual abuse is involved and the over-powerment of one over another as this can lead to one becoming stuck in the lower dimensional realms.

Yet the experience of singularity at a purely spiritual level leaves the experience of physical orgasm in the dust. Meaning that there is much more in the spiritual realms to be experience then just at the 3D level. Now imagine being in the spiritual form and having the experience of singularity. This is an experience of what it is to be a quantum particle - no place and every where, zero point locality. For me this is true freedom which cannot be contained within words, or intellect, or even a physical form.

I wont argue 'sexual reality',(especially the cosmic nature of it, compared to the human varieties); with you Carol In A Carolina, but let Mother Nature have a say regarding your 'philosophy' and experience.
    Nevertheless Carol, if your observational viewpoint is the 'naturally appropriate' one, as you argue, then the Bonobos are monstrosities and freaks of Mother Nature behaving in such uninhibited manners and for pleasure and fun and not just for procreation.

No wars, no jealousies no violence and no abuse - but ever so sexy in peaceful and caring appreciation of each other in fullest passionate expression of the cosmic self.

Gospel of Thomas Didymos - Lambdin:
    (37) His disciples said, "When will you become revealed to us and when shall we see you?"
    Jesus said, "When you disrobe without being ashamed and take up your garments and place them under your feet like little children and tread on them, then will you see the son of the living one, and you will not be afraid"

The mating behavior of the bonobo, humanity's closest relative in the animal kingdom. The bonobo shares 97% of our dna, lacking reasoning and linguistic abilities. Shame, guilt and morality would be difficult with such limitations. This may be way too much truth for some to see without becoming upset. Just stop watching and go look at something else if that's you. You are not going to change the bonobos' mating habits

Last edited by shiloh on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total​

Danke Schön Abbatissa!

Indeed, you represent a Cosmic Daughter and Bride from the Triple-B-Stars Mumma Nommo and your rather more universal understanding regarding cosmic - in favour and preference of human - sexuality is to be appreciated and commendable.

Your words here exemplify what our common understandings regarding this subject matter of 'Universal Sexuality' might carry as a common basis and denominator.

"When life force energy is experienced in the lower as well as in the chakra's including and above the heart-chakra, a different experience of life force energy flow is possible. For in that fully embodied flow, I think this is true what Carol wrote "Orgasm is a re-experience of at-one-ment (singularity)" and that's possibly what is meant in that earlier mentioned meeting of 2 consciousnesses as the highest possible form of surrender aka presence in ecstacy. Free flow of kundalini energy accompanied by consciousness.
    little10. icon_sunny. B.B.Baghor
    Not all those who wander are lost.
    Tolkien
    "

Allow me to share with you something for long 'hidden and sequestered' from the general human library and information base - an indicator of this cosmic sexuality as expressed over 4000 years ago on this planet Earth.
    Furthermore, the Universe's sexual preferences are not at all comparable with what is termed pornography in the nous of humanity; but rather embraces 'Nature's formations', such as the Thuban Council shared with the example of the Bonobo culture as fundamentally different from that of their closest genetic relatives - the Chimpanzees.

The Chimpanzees, whilst not engaging in what we might call a 'perverted form of sexuality' (as a true pornography); nevertheless exhibit most of those behaviour patterns associated with the latter. We might mention various forms of abuse, physical and mental, murder, cannibalism and torture in many forms of the alpha male syndrome of evolutionary biology and the excertion of control structures and what is generally termed 'male domination' of the female genders.

Those characteristics then manifest in the human civilization in the institution of property contracts termed 'marriage' often skewed to the possessiveness and monogamy of the female, allowing the male the freedom to 'concubines' and 'handmaidens' in forms of often unwritten subjurisdictions and 'culturally accepted laws'.

The Thuban Council in no way or manner associates its well understood Universal sexuality with abuse of any kind; but demands the mutual consent and biological and biophysical maturity of all participants.
    So what Carol and many others terms pornography might not constitute 'cosmic sexuality' relative to the council; but all forms of abuse and unequal forms of expression of the cosmic selfhood would be rendered unconstitutional or unlawful in the universal sense to the ET mentality and understanding.

The nature of this 'Universal Sexuality' so would imply, that the entire creation is somehow 'cosmically sexy' and filled with a particular desire to merge and blend with itself via its own cosmically encountered environments.
    It is this you seem to have understood much better and far deeper than most human experiencers and feelers allow themselves to do. It is this the Bonobo exemplar exhibits of itself to its other closest genetic kin in the Gaian human.

One might then ask the question of what renders the human sexuality different from this cosmic ET-sexuality?
    Does the earth born human have this cosmic sexuality and universal desire, but chooses to suppress it?
    Is it perhaps induced by some external or internal 'force' or evolution pressure to suppress its own cosmic nature?

You might be able to answer this question for yourself in comparing the 'Erotica of ancient Egypt' with that of the more recent 'Erotica of the Tantra of Kahjuraho'.
    You might then realise that the 'Cosmic sexiness' is rather engaged with the energy, often termed Kundalini or Chi or 'Orgone' or Lifeforce or 'Holy Spirit' and is super-erotic by nature and not at all associated with forms of abuse, powerplays and control and restrictions of one gender or 'sexual partner' over the other.
    It is indeed the desire for cosmic orgasm, in preference to a mere physical exchange of bodily fluids; which can be found at the core of a 'Supersexual creation' 'lusting' to remerge with its 'sexy creator'.

And because all humans know this on the soul level, but experience great difficulties to allow their cosmic identifications to 'overrule' their cultural and what we term their 'devilish mindful self deceptions' in their choosings of how to live and what to allow and what to disallow in their own sexual self expressions; it is because of this, that the most elementary and deepest aspect of the human biology has become suppressed and perverted by the cultural institutions and constructs used to build the human civilisation upon planet Terra.

And so it became necessary to enable the more appropriate cosmic perspective regarding things sexual and erotic to form an alternative representation of itself on Gaia and indigenous cultures native to Terra constructed and adhered to often different codes of etiquette and behaviour, including sexual intitiations and relationships.

Ancient Egyptian culture associated sexuality not only with the reproduction of its population, but also with the 'afterlife' and the transition from the earthly life to the life with the gods and deities.
    Sexual interaction with the gods following the preservation of semi divine identities like Egyptian pharaohs and royalty in the afterlife necessitated sexual intercourse in proxy and made manifest in particular imagery and image making whilst incarnate in the earthly form.

The Zohar of Hebrew-Sufi mysticism describes the same agenda and cosmic nature millennia later, but derives from the same universal or perennial philosophy the Egyptians obtained their nous from.[/size]

The temples of erotic image making, like Kahjuraho, Madhya Pradesh, India; then attempt to retell the importance and universal significance to 'share' all human sexual experience in their cosmically appropriate and natural form as the 'image making' the disincarnate cosmic identification requires to participate with the incarnated forms and bodies to its desired manner.

Any sexual orgasm or climax experienced on Earth in the 'Below', which then is 'shared' with the 'Above'; then gives a renewed meaning of and for the 'Kundalini rising'.
    What is of course required to manifest such a universal or cosmic or 'higher dimensional' partnership and relationship based intercourse of communication is a complete 'sharing' of the sexual activity of the embodied cosmic lifeform with the perhaps partially embodied or disincarnate morphology or bodyform of the 'Extra-Terrestrial' or 'Passed Over' lifeform for the 'Kundalini Life-Energy' receiver.

But then there exist a number of manmade interpretations of extraterrestrial dispensation of information codes; which have allowed a fake creator to 'lord' it over a 'real creation' as a sexless 'monstrosity god', masquerading as some perceived 'heavenly and nirvanistic purity' , whose major aim and purpose is to obscure, hide and pervert the true Universal Order and Lawfulness as a VEILed EVIL for the Universal aLIVEness of the Cosmic SEXuality!
    But as is encoded, the ET form of 'purity' and 'properness' or morality adhers to the purposes and intents of the real creator and laws and which can be observed by anyone in the 'Laws of Nature' such as particular sexual behaviours in a purity and naturalness or 'instinct', such as exemplified by the Bonobos.

This naturalness must then of course become anathema for the fake creator and its mental 'devilish' offspring; who are kept aLIVE as human minded energized thoughtforms or memeplexes as the EVILness of the natural.
    Subsequently a true climactic doorway to bridge the lower dimensions with the higher dimensions or the 'Below' with the 'Above' remains shut for the many cosmic humans who know better 'deep within', but are deceived and 'brainwashed' by their misunderstandings of the natural laws and misinterpretations. Those misperceptions, distortions and corruptions of 'Mother Nature's Ways' then become propagated by the human interpreters of the latter as 'Sons of the Devil and the Perversions and Lies' masquerading as the 'Sons of God and the Holiness' under the authority of rabbis and popes and bishops and imams and priests of whatever human religious institution bestowing upon them not the authority of the creator but the authority of its non-existent LIVED Devil fake creator.

This 'Father god of all Lies' who was born from the under- and misinformed and self-righteous interpreters of the ET-Logos codes and dispensations in the misinterpretations of the information from the true creator to then became created as the human mind created phantom it represents to the ET councils or any sufficiently mentally evolved cosmic human finding himherself able to escape the 'clutches' of the mental imprisonment of the fake creator empowered by the human groupmind and collective consciousness displayed by the planetary Terran human civilization.

This manmade god of the 'believers' is the same as the antigod or 'no god' of the 'skeptics' and so will remain alive relative to both of those seemingly opposite human factions, as long as the believers with the unbelievers continue to feed the memeplex from both of their polarised positions often in an unnecessary and futile 'war of words and deeds' against each other.

Let some with eyes to see see and let some with ears to hear hear!

Titus 1:14-16 - King James Version (KJV)
    14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.​
    15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.​
    16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.​

GOT-Lambdin
    (17) Jesus said, "I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind."​

(21) Mary said to Jesus, "Whom are your disciples like?"​
    He said, "They are like children who have settled in a field which is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say, 'Let us have back our field.' They (will) undress in their presence in order to let them have back their field and to give it back to them. Therefore I say, if the owner of a house knows that the thief is coming, he will begin his vigil before he comes and will not let him dig through into his house of his domain to carry away his goods. You, then, be on your guard against the world. Arm yourselves with great strength lest the robbers find a way to come to you, for the difficulty which you expect will (surely) materialize. Let there be among you a man of understanding. When the grain ripened, he came quickly with his sickle in his hand and reaped it. Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear."​

(22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples, "These infants being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom."​
    They said to him, "Shall we then, as children, enter the kingdom?"​
    Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom."​

(29) Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty."

(37) His disciples said, "When will you become revealed to us and when shall we see you?"​
    Jesus said, "When you disrobe without being ashamed and take up your garments and place them under your feet like little children and tread on them, then will you see the son of the living one, and you will not be afraid"​

(63) Jesus said, "There was a rich man who had much money. He said, 'I shall put my money to use so that I may sow, reap, plant, and fill my storehouse with produce, with the result that I shall lack nothing.' Such were his intentions, but that same night he died. Let him who has ears hear."​

(96) Jesus said, "The kingdom of the father is like a certain woman. She took a little leaven, concealed it in some dough, and made it into large loaves. Let him who has ears hear."​

(105) Jesus said, "He who knows the father and the mother will be called the son of a harlot."​

Ezekiel 12:1-3 - King James Version (KJV)
    1 The word of the Lord also came unto me, saying,​
    2 Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.​
    3 Therefore, thou son of man, prepare thee stuff for removing, and remove by day in their sight; and thou shalt remove from thy place to another place in their sight: it may be they will consider, though they be a rebellious house.​

The editorial 'censor shippers' of Wikipedia and media presenters notwithstanding; the previous videos and the following descriptors might validate the understanding and wisdom of your Lilithian starry heart B.B. Baghor.

And should you have taken these words to your thinking heart in harmony with your feeling mind; then you can perhaps discern the meaning of the 'strange adaptations' from the 'Sapphire Tablet of Moses' aka the 'Emerald Tablet of Thoth', also associated with the ancient global Egyptian heritages in the label of Hermes Trismegistos.

Could you imagine a 'New World' wherein all so called 'deadly sins' and 'vices' of the 'Old World' are removed into just one of those, you might call 'lust sexual for equalitarian lust sexual' as universal and cosmically shared and mutual desire to merge and blend morphed bodyforms in environmental harmony and stimulus; just as the Bonobos do quite naturally?
    Would then not the behaviour patterns of avarice and gluttony, violence and hatred anger and the cravings for esteem and other such human 'vanities' and 'lust for power' in substitutes like Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles or 'IBMs' and 'nukes' and other 'toys of warfare' lose their potency as proxy for the phallic fertility and the yonic receptivity?

The composers of the ancient scrolls of antiquity are aware of this and have included this part of the 'Perennial Philosophy' within their texts and pages. Many know this axiom in a variety of names such as: "Do unto others, as you wish to be done unto yourself!"
    Perhaps you can now 'make sense of this admonishment found in the Apocalypse of John de Zebedee as the end of all encodings in the 'New Testament' of the ET-Logistics and dispensation.

As has been said and advised by the Council in earlier times; "Old Human Eat your Dragon!"
    This is necessity because as a resident in the Body of the Universe, you find yourself within the belly of Jonah's Whale, (yes now you know who or what this Jonah is), which has become transformed into the Body of the Lion of the Resurrection in the Assumption of the Cosmic Mother.
    Ask yourself why there is a 'birth in heaven' of a baby boy and not a simple return journey of a 'ascended' man who had visited the earth and your answer will show you why the 'Assumption of the Mother' is required by the heavens to allow such a birth to occur.
    You might also ask yourself how it can be that ALL the earth dwellers are deceived by this 'Red Dragon Devil' as the 'whole world' and not just the relative 'bad people' in relative opinionated judgement of the 'good people' or believers, unbelievers, infidels, heathen, goyim or labels of like classifications. If this is so; who then can discern the truth of the universe without suffering and experiencing self-deception from the 'deceiver'?

It has been said that the Lion is knocking on everyone's door to gain entry into everyones mind and heart from the within.
    Only once the Lion has gained acceptance and entry thereto, can your own door be opened towards the without.
    Only then can you leave the egg as your own cosmic womb from the within to enter the 'Kingdom of the New World of the FatherMother CreatorCreation' without.
    Then both you and the Lion are able to leave the quarantine zone of the cosmic egg.

Revelation 12:1-10 - King James Version (KJV)
    1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:​
    2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
    3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
    4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
    5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
    6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.​
    7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,​
    8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.​
    9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.​

Revelation 22:16-21 - King James Version (KJV)
    16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.​
    17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.​
    18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
    19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
    20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.​
    21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.​

(7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man." - GOT/Lambdin

Emerald_tablet.

An ancient inscription is legendarily ascribed to the Egyptian Ibisgod Thoth (also sometimes identified with some archcherubimic character called Metatron) and is supposedly his hieroglyphic legacy left as a testimonial in the Great Pyramid of Cheops or Khufu.
    It was translated ages ago by German archaeologists and exists as a prototype in the 'Amphitheatrum Sapientae Aeternae of Heinrich Khunrath', the 'Amphitheatre of Eternal Wisdom' and is dated to 1609.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Khunrath

Verba secretorum hermetis!

{1} Verum sine menda cio certum & verissimum, quod est inferi est sicut quod est superius & quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius; ad peristranda miracula rei uni.
    {2} Et sicut omnes res fuerunt ab uno, meditatione unius, sic omnes res nuta fuerunt ab hac una adaptatione.
    {3} Pater ei, est sol, mater eius luna, portavit illud ventus in ventre.
    {4} Suo nutrix eius terra est.
    {5} Pater omnis talismi toti mundi.
    {6} Est hic vis ei.
    {7} Integra est sive fuerit in terram separabis terram ab igne, subtile & spisso, suaviter cum magno ingenio.
    {8} Ascendit terra in coelum, iterumque descendit in terram & recipit vim superiorum & inferiorum.
    {9} Sic habebis gloriam toti mundi.
    {10} Ideo fugi atite omnis obscuritas.
    {11} Hic est totius fortitudinis fortitudo fortis.
    {12} Quia vincet omnem rem subtilem, omnem que solidam penetrabit.
    {13} Sic mundus creatus est.
    {14} Hinc erunt adaptationes mirabilis quarum modus hic est.
    {15} Itaque vocatus sum Hermes Trismegistus, habens tres partes philosophie totis mundi.
    {16} Completum est quod dixi de operatione solis.

Mercurius Trismegistus in Pimandro.

Das Wort des geheimnisvollen Boten

{1} Wahrhaftig, keiner Lügen bewusst und auf das aller wahrhaftigste; das Unten ist dem Oben gleich und das Obere is dasselbe als da Untere; damit kann man das wunderbare eines einzigen Dinges erlangen und verrichten.
    {2} Und wie alle Dinge durch die Wahl eines einzigen Wesens erschaffen sind, werden alle Dinge durch das Denken eines Einzigen mit dem Einen durch Schickung und Gebot wieder zusammengefügt.
    {3} Die Sonne ist sein Vater und der Mond ist seine Mutter, der Wind hat ihn in seinem Bauch getragen.
    {4} Seine Ernährerin oder Amme ist die Erde.
    {5} Dieser ist der Vater aller Vollkommenheit dieser ganzen Welt.
    {6} Seine Macht ist vollkommen.
    {7} Wenn Es in der Erde verwandelt wird, dann wird das Erdreich vom Feuer scheiden und das Feine vom Groben; ganz lieblich mit grosser Bescheidenheit und Verstand.
    {8} Er steigt von der Erde in den Himmel und vom Himmel wieder zur Erde zurück und gewinnt so die Kraft des Oberen und des Unteren.
    {9} Auf diese Weise wird all die Herrlichkeit der ganzen Welt erhalten.
    {10} Deshalb versetze von Dir allen Unverstand und Unvermögenheit.
    {11} Das ist von aller Stärke die stärkste Stärke.
    {12} Dann kann das übriggebliebene Subtile gewonnen und das alte, harte Gewand durchdrungen werden.
    {13} Also ist die Welt geschaffen.
    {14} Daher geschehen seltsame Vereinigungen und deshalb werden mancherlei Wunder gewirkt.
    {15} Und sei darum gesund, Hermes Trismegistus, Besitzer der dreiteiligen Weisheit von der ganzen Welt.
    {16} Er wird alles erfüllen, was ich gesagt habe, vom Werke der Sonnen.

Merkur, der dreifach Grosse, in Pimandro.

The Emerald Tablet of the Secret Messenger

{1} Truly, without fault and in all certainty and truthfulness; what is below is like what is above and the above is the same as the below, for the purpose to experience and bring about the wonders of the one thing.
    {2} And as all things are created through the choosing of one being; so the thinking of one with the one, brings all things by command and fate together again.
    {3} His father is the sun and his mother is the moon; the wind has carried him in his womb.
    {4} He is joined together and nursed by the earth.
    {5} This is the father of all completeness of the entire world.
    {6} His power is all inclusive.
    {7} At the time of its renewal, the soil shall separate from the fire and the subtle from the rough, acting sweetly and with great ingenuity.
    {8} He ascends sagaciously from the earth into heaven and then descends again into the earth, thus regaining the unifying force of the above and the below.
    {9} In this way is all the glory of all the worlds obtained.
    {10} Therefore avoid all ignorance.
    {11} Herein is found in all strenght the strongest strength.
    {12} By this can the remaining subtle whole be won and the old solid whole be penetrated.
    {13} Thus is the creation of the world.
    {14} Henceforth the eventuation of strange adaptations by extraordinary methods.
    {15} Accordingly be well, Hermes Trismegistos, keeper of the tripartite wisdom of the unified worlds.
    {16} He will accomplish that of which I have spoken through the operations of the suns.

Mercury, the thrice-great, in Pimandro.

So who is this Hermes Trismegistos?
    It is the archetype for the 'Teacher of Righteousness'.
    Right throughout the ages of humankind, there have been sages, soothsayers, prophets and mystics of all kinds; some sincere and others praying on the superstitions and the gullibilities of the general members of the population.

One remembers the Naassenes; an early Christian Gnostic sect and closely associated with Jesus-Yeshuah.

Tonyblue

BC0. BC1. BC2. BC4. BC5.
    2 phy spiralsovaries. fantasy031.

The Council of Thuban; July 17th, 2015

Arts and sculpture

Kama1. kama2.
    Khajuraho temples are famous for their erotic arts. These constitute about 10% of total art displayed at the monuments.​
    kama3.

Erotic sculptures
    The Khajuraho temples feature a variety of art work, of which 10% is sexual or erotic art outside and inside the temples. Some of the temples that have two layers of walls have small erotic carvings on the outside of the inner wall. Some scholars suggest these to be tantric sexual practices.[52] Other scholars state that the erotic arts are part of Hindu tradition of treating kama as an essential and proper part of human life, and its symbolic or explicit display is common in Hindu temples.[5][53] James McConnachie, in his history of the Kamasutra, describes the sexual-themed Khajuraho sculptures as "the apogee of erotic art":
    "Twisting, broad-hipped and high breasted nymphs display their generously contoured and bejewelled bodies on exquisitely worked exterior wall panels. These fleshy apsaras run riot across the surface of the stone, putting on make-up, washing their hair, playing games, dancing, and endlessly knotting and unknotting their girdles....Beside the heavenly nymphs are serried ranks of griffins, guardian deities and, most notoriously, extravagantly interlocked maithunas, or lovemaking couples."

kama4. kama5.
    Over 90% of the art work at the temple is about daily life and symbolic values in ancient Indian culture.​
    The temples have several thousand statues and art works, with Kandarya Mahadeva temple alone decorated with over 870. Some 10% of these iconographic carvings contain sexual themes and various sexual poses. A common misconception is that, since the old structures with carvings in Khajuraho are temples, the carvings depict sex between deities;[54] however the kama arts represent diverse sexual expressions of different human beings.[55] The vast majority of arts depict various aspects the everyday life, mythical stories as well as symbolic display of various secular and spiritual values important in Hindu tradition.[2][5] For example, depictions show women putting on makeup, musicians making music, potters, farmers, and other folks in their daily life during the medieval era.[56] These scenes are in the outer padas as is typical in Hindu temples.
    There is iconographic symbolism embedded in the arts displayed in Khajuraho temples.[5] Core Hindu values are expressed in multitude of ways. Even the Kama scenes, when seen in combination of sculptures that precede and follow, depict the spiritual themes such as moksha. In the words of Stella Kramrisch,
    This state which is “like a man and woman in close embrace” is a symbol of moksa, final release or reunion of two principles, the essence (Purusha) and the nature (Prakriti).
    —Stella Kramrisch, 1976[26]
    The Khajuraho temples represent one expression of many forms of arts that flourished in Rajput kingdoms of India from 8th through 10th century CE. For example, contemporary with Khajuraho were the publications of poems and drama such as Prabodhacandrodaya, Karpuramanjari, Viddhasalabhanjika and Kavyamimansa.[57][58] Some of the themes expressed in these literary works are carved as sculpture in Khajuraho temples.[23][59] Some sculptures at the Khajuraho monuments dedicated to Vishnu include the Vyalas, which are hybrid imaginary animals with lions body, and are found in other Indian temples.[60] Some of these hybrid mythical art work include Vrik Vyala (hybrid of wolf and lion) and Gaja Vyala (hybrid of elephant and lion). These Vyalas may represent syncretic, creative combination of powers innate in the two.[61]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khajuraho_Group_of_Monuments

Return Of The White Serpent (Low Res).
    Kabbalah-serpent.
    sos (2).
    Council of Thuban, July 18th, 2015 - Day 939 of the 'Endtimes'